PDA

View Full Version : Agnieszka Radwanska: "My appartament was robbed by my friend"

Caipirinha Guy
Dec 22nd, 2011, 05:03 PM
The fragment of her last interview

I read that your parents divorced.
They don't live together. They split up a year ago.

They didn't bear the intensive tennis life?
Tennis had nothing to do here. They split up as many marriages do.

Did you agonize over their divorce?
Nobody wants their parents to divorce and each divorce is painful. But me and Ula coped with it very well. I think that's because that our parents divorced when we were adult. I think if it had happened a few years back, It would have been much more difficult for us. And now we are independent, have our own life so it didn't go to our head. Furthermore the collapse of their marriage was a longterm process.

Let's get back to stilettoes. It's kind of fetish for you.
I told some time ago that the life of the tennis player is like being in monastery. Full of sacrifice. I try to live like a normal girl between tournaments, trainings which are 99% of my time. I like to wear dresses, shopping and meet friends. Luckily I have Ula and Karolina Wozniacki. They call me and Karolina "double trouble". When Ula is with us they change it to "triple trouble".

Trouble? Why?
It's always so much fun with us. We are quite loud so everyone can hear us. We love joking, laughing. I trust them a lot. Even though I'm 22, I don't trust people because I was deceived a few times. My friend whom I had known for 10 years robbed me. She didn't just steal the ring or beauty products. She robbed whole my appartament. She lived in another city but when she was in Kraków, she slept at our appartament. She took an opportunity and took away many things and we didn't even realize. It taught me the distance to other people.

SwingVolley93
Dec 22nd, 2011, 05:43 PM
I had a dream about Aga last night. :)

Kworb
Dec 22nd, 2011, 05:46 PM
Poor Aga. :( People can be so horrible.

ZODIAC
Dec 22nd, 2011, 05:58 PM
does anyone know what her mother looks like.....its all about money.
pova parents divorced
Kim parents divorced
Lindsay parents divorced
Rafa parents divorced
Venus and Serena s parents divorced
Steffi s parents divorced
Agassi s parents divorced
Capriati s parents divorced

it comes with the territory...no one is safe except Roger s parents

Sammo
Dec 22nd, 2011, 05:58 PM
By Wozniacki?

Sammo
Dec 22nd, 2011, 05:59 PM
pova parents divorced
Kim parents divorced
Lindsay parents divorced
Rafa parents divorced

Add Hingis and Hantuchova's parents to that list

dsanders06
Dec 22nd, 2011, 06:00 PM
pova parents divorced
Kim parents divorced
Lindsay parents divorced
Rafa parents divorced

:help:

About 1 in 3 marriages end in divorce, so I'm not exactly sure how this list proves tennisplayers' parents are exceptional in this.

And Sharapova's parents aren't divorced or even separated, to my knowledge.

Fantasy Hero
Dec 22nd, 2011, 06:09 PM
poor girl...that must be a terrible shock...but sadly true friends aren't easy to find.

ZODIAC
Dec 22nd, 2011, 06:12 PM
:help:

About 1 in 3 marriages end in divorce, so I'm not exactly sure how this list proves tennisplayers' parents are exceptional in this.

And Sharapova's parents aren't divorced or even separated, to my knowledge.well most of the parents divorced after their kids found fame and fortune:p:rolleyes:...their is a high incidence of divorce especially when the parents are managing the careers:p:devil:

spiceboy
Dec 22nd, 2011, 06:27 PM
Rafa parents divorced

That's not true. They split up for a while, never got divorced and in fact, they are back together now.

Nicolás89
Dec 22nd, 2011, 06:32 PM
Aga. :hug:

cowsonice
Dec 22nd, 2011, 06:32 PM
That seemed like a rather awkward interview.

Ian Aberdon
Dec 22nd, 2011, 07:56 PM
Andy (& Jamie) Murray's are another set of divorced parents. And agreed ^, rather rude of the interviewer to bring it up.

danieln1
Dec 22nd, 2011, 08:11 PM
By Wozniacki?

I knew that was coming :happy:

Theodoropen
Dec 22nd, 2011, 08:13 PM
That seemed like a rather awkward interview.

True. That segue from discussing her parents' divorce to "Let's get back to stilettoes. It's kind of fetish for you." was not particularly smooth on the interviewer's part. :eek:

ZODIAC
Dec 22nd, 2011, 08:18 PM
parents that stay in the background and leave the coaching to someone else hardly divorce....e.g Roddick parents,Federer parents,Pete Sampras and Tim Henman..

Super Dave
Dec 22nd, 2011, 08:28 PM
True. That segue from discussing her parents' divorce to "Let's get back to stilettoes. It's kind of fetish for you." was not particularly smooth on the interviewer's part. :eek:

"Does it bother you that your sister is moderately attractive while you're a Grannyface?"

Sorry, it's the caffeine. And it's unfortunate that athletes are such targets to get ripped off.