PDA

View Full Version : Justine Henins comes back.... NOT ! Bombshell !

debby
Dec 21st, 2011, 09:56 AM
Thanks to Snaily, from HHQ subforum :D

Source in Dutch (http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail.aspx?articleid=DMF20111126_011)
Here is a google translation:
Tolerate her elbow still not tennis, but Justine Henin is fortunate. Nine months after an injury put an end to her tennis career, she starts to live again. "It is a second birth."

"I had no social life. I was completely locked up. Now I place. I'm learning to enjoy food, conversation, a walk. It sounds weird, but I find everything through the eyes of a child. For the first time. I see things I never saw. I feel, I smell things I never felt or smelled. I also said goodbye to my mother. "

"It is a second birth. No rebirth. But a second birth. In a new world, the experiences of the previous. My eyes were opened when I visited this year's Wimbledon. I sat on the terrace and saw Azarenka play against Petrova. And suddenly I felt like a spectator. It was not my world. That field, which spectators, I always thought it was a world. My world. There and then I realized that the spectators after the match went back to their world. While I only knew that world. " (I hope she is an Azarenka fan :eek: )

More enjoyment, it was also the slogan of your second career.

"I know, but I was not then ready. It also depends on your character. I could just play tennis for one hundred percent. The life I led was so intense that I walked by myself. I had barely beaten the last ball and I was already working on the next tournament. If I regret anything, it is. I no longer enjoyed the great moments in my career. But otherwise I have no regrets. The sport has given me a lot. Not so much memories, but rather values. Well now that I can use as a manager. "

You just now took leave of your deceased mother, you say? :awww:

"I was very close with my mom, but I came to realize that I actually knew very little about her. :hug: :hug: I went to the bottom. Not easy, I needed help, but I accepted it. Grieving is letting go. It was impossible for that process to go through during my active career. I also kropte everything. I imagine now open. It had, I never wanted a family. I want that pent-up feelings, those fears do not transfer them to my children. I feel relieved now, more tolerant. "

And now?

"The work is not finished. I'm still on the bridge between two lives. And then? I leave everything open. I do not want projects and more time pressure. What comes, comes. Justine for Kids (its organization for children with cancer, ed) is a certainty. My younger sister cares why. There is also the academy here. But otherwise? I'm quite cerebral, but I never had the time. You do now. I look at Tintin, I read books and I look every day the news. Before that, never. But my main course project are children. "

Henin is the family-rich offspring?

"No idea. More than one, less than five. I want children, but I do not want just a mommy. I'm just the woman to be. "

:wavey: She will never come back, so please stop trolling with your Henin comes back !!! threads or your hate trolling "blabla :yawn: she will come back, she can't live without tennis :yawn: " .

All the best for your life, JuJu :hug:

Elwin.
Dec 21st, 2011, 10:11 AM
Nice to read. Glad she is happy!

Kworb
Dec 21st, 2011, 10:15 AM
She still has not had the surgery required to fix her elbow. She can live just fine without it, it would only be necessary if she wants to play tennis.

I think she should have it though. She can't even play tennis recreationally.

ElusiveChanteuse
Dec 21st, 2011, 12:26 PM
Juju :hug:

Londoner
Dec 21st, 2011, 12:58 PM
There's a lot there about the price of massive success. Not actually being able to enjoy or appreciate it at the time because you're so busy working extremely hard.

All the best to her for her future.