PDA

View Full Version : Justine Henin Ready for Glorious Return?

Galang
Dec 20th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Apparently she is coming back to win Wimbledon and the Olympics

Knizzle
Dec 20th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Source?

Fighterpova
Dec 20th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Source?

If this is really true then it deserves a BOMBSHELL :lol:

borrowedheaven
Dec 20th, 2011, 10:25 PM
Troll attempt.

Stonerpova
Dec 20th, 2011, 10:50 PM
:yawn:

cowsonice
Dec 20th, 2011, 11:00 PM
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j429/PumpMyHeart/excited.gif

dsanders06
Dec 20th, 2011, 11:03 PM
:confused:

ExtremespeedX
Dec 20th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Has she been practicing with her left hand? :eek:

Gawain
Dec 20th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Ready for babies is what I heard. ;)

spiceboy
Dec 20th, 2011, 11:09 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvptxvZjEE1qc14q0.gif

joão.
Dec 20th, 2011, 11:16 PM
:weirdo:

L'Enfant Sauvage
Dec 20th, 2011, 11:17 PM
:facepalm:

Mary Cherry.
Dec 20th, 2011, 11:32 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvptxvZjEE1qc14q0.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luzs8ih4SC1qej7pq.gif

Galang
Dec 20th, 2011, 11:51 PM
She will not rest until she gets her hands on Venus (rosewater dish)

rimon
Dec 21st, 2011, 12:06 AM
Evidence please. Although I do believe that we haven't seen the last of her.

BlueTrees
Dec 21st, 2011, 02:58 AM
Ready for babies is what I heard. ;)

Who's the unlucky man? :oh:

Sam L
Dec 21st, 2011, 06:26 AM
La reine est de retour? :eek:

Brena
Dec 21st, 2011, 06:34 AM
Come back, Justine, I can't wait - no one beats JJ 12 times in a row. :rocker2:

Yoncé
Dec 21st, 2011, 06:57 AM
:facepalm: Some people never learn

renstar
Dec 21st, 2011, 10:23 AM
Personally I think shes suffering depression and the so called "injury" is if not made up severely exaggerated

Emiel Goelen
Dec 21st, 2011, 12:21 PM
She is not coming back :rolleyes:

She was on Belgian TV last weekend, handing out the award for sportswoman of the year - which was won by Kim btw. They did an interview with Justine and she said she was feeling happy now, totally disconnected from tennis, that she learned a lot from her tennis years and wants to use that in her further life. She's not coming back, and she confirmed she wants to have children.

Londoner
Dec 21st, 2011, 12:59 PM
This thread should be closed.

Linguae^
Dec 21st, 2011, 01:39 PM
Bombshell is a bombshell, bad joke is a bad joke.

Gawain
Dec 21st, 2011, 01:57 PM
Who's the unlucky man? :oh:

I think an unlucky man is a man who is stuck with shallow people.

AjdeNate!
Dec 21st, 2011, 02:49 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/25yu3420sw.gif]

Tennisation
Dec 21st, 2011, 03:47 PM
I think an unlucky man is a man who is stuck with shallow people.This doesn't make sense, just because someone is attractive doesn't make them shallow.

Super Dave
Dec 21st, 2011, 04:28 PM
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2010/06/excited.gifhttp://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/excitement.gif

Spring Pools
Dec 21st, 2011, 04:31 PM
Yeah... return to the musical stage

Galang
Dec 21st, 2011, 04:33 PM
Some people on here are so highly strung. Just get a grip.

ps. henin is ugly

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 05:15 PM
Fail thread is fail. But she said that she wont ever return to tennis in 2008 also :shrug: Guess she just had to wait out her drug suspension.

Chip.
Dec 21st, 2011, 05:16 PM
:o

Stonerpova
Dec 21st, 2011, 05:31 PM
We all know that she'll never recover from her chronic, career-ending elbow strain :o

Galang
Dec 21st, 2011, 06:16 PM
Fail thread is fail. But she said that she wont ever return to tennis in 2008 also :shrug: Guess she just had to wait out her drug suspension.

And you call me a fail...

killerqueen
Dec 21st, 2011, 06:22 PM

... Wait what? :lol:

Realistically I can't see this happening. I'd love to see Justine complete the career Grand Slam, but I think this time, her retirement is set. It's still such a shame that her career was ended permanently trying to win the very thing she came back for, but that's just sucky sucky life.

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 06:49 PM
And you call me a fail...

... Wait what? :lol:

Realistically I can't see this happening. I'd love to see Justine complete the career Grand Slam, but I think this time, her retirement is set. It's still such a shame that her career was ended permanently trying to win the very thing she came back for, but that's just sucky sucky life.
Wait, You guys really still think she retired the first time in may 2008, because she had no motivation or was burnt out? I think she had a drug test gone wrong, and the wta suggested that, to keep her reputation. And:wavey: Galang, you're still a fail.

Sammo
Dec 21st, 2011, 06:56 PM
She will not rest until she gets her hands on Venus (rosewater dish)

The only way she could get it is to actually steal it from either Venus or Serena. But I bet that they keep their Venus Rosewater Dishes in their panic rooms :oh:

Galang
Dec 21st, 2011, 07:00 PM
Wait, You guys really still think she retired the first time in may 2008, because she had no motivation or was burnt out? I think she had a drug test gone wrong, and the wta suggested that, to keep her reputation. And:wavey: Galang, you're still a fail.

What? :facepalm: I can't even deal.

bobito
Dec 21st, 2011, 07:12 PM

Stretching the word "think" a bit here aren't we?

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 07:17 PM
What? :facepalm: I can't even deal.
says the guy with the thread with absolutely no evidence :facepalm:

Stretching the word "think" a bit here aren't we?

:lol: why, you think so too?

killerqueen
Dec 21st, 2011, 07:17 PM

About 6 months after ruining Hingis' reputation under similar circumstances? :confused: Why would they throw Hingis to the wolves, but then cover-up for Henin?

Sorry, but that's all a bit far-fetched to me. Judging by Henin's play in 2008, it was pretty clear that she was experiencing some kind of burn out, be it mental or physical.

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 07:19 PM
About 6 months after ruining Hingis' reputation under similar circumstances? :confused: Why would they throw Hingis to the wolves, but then cover-up for Henin?

Sorry, but that's all a bit far-fetched to me. Judging by Henin's play in 2008, it was pretty clear that she was experiencing some kind of burn out, be it mental or physical.

because she was the face of the wta at the time. You know, world number one. After her best season to date 2007. World number 1 for 40 something straight weeks. And maybe, they learnt from the Hingis fiasco.
This is my view, though.

edit- And the FO was right around the corner where she was the overwhelming fave. Im pretty sure she would have won it. Why retire right before your favourite slam where you were the obvious fave? :shrug:

C. Drone
Dec 21st, 2011, 07:23 PM
low quality thread, even by TF standards. Wozniacki will win anyway.

killerqueen
Dec 21st, 2011, 07:23 PM
because she was the face of the wta at the time. You know, world number one. After her best season to date 2007. World number 1 for 40 something straight weeks. And maybe, they learnt from the Hingis fiasco.

Fair enough, if you want to believe that, I'm not going to try to change your mind! :)

Galang
Dec 21st, 2011, 07:30 PM

There's a difference between being bored and being deluded.

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 07:36 PM
There's a difference between being bored and being deluded.

all i did was post a pretty believable view :shrug: I honestly , highly doubt my points were that out of the world. Maybe unbeknowngst to you, but the Henin retirement of 2008 received many critiques and speculation similar to what my post said.

Maddox
Dec 21st, 2011, 08:04 PM
Why is this thread still active? :o

Matt01
Dec 21st, 2011, 08:06 PM
Some people on here are so highly strung. Just get a grip.

ps. henin is ugly

And so are you inside :oh:

Sombrerero loco
Dec 21st, 2011, 08:09 PM
is it true?

AjdeNate!
Dec 21st, 2011, 08:11 PM
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt224/supnick/original%20content/nene5.gif?t=1294736146

ranfurly
Dec 21st, 2011, 08:22 PM
This thread needs to be closed, this is tragic reading.

debby
Dec 21st, 2011, 09:38 PM
wasn't Atominside a fake Justine fan?

she was burnt out....
she took drugs from 2003 .... that's why i don't believe she got suspended....
also why would the wta suspend her bets player? because pova fan :kiss: face it or not, Henin was still the best player, even after Pova's win at the AO.... yet Justine retired... She was injured from everywhere. in fall 2006 she said that th next time she would get injured at her knee, she would retire for good. It happened. She had an eye and a knee surgery.
then she missed tennis. She tried to come but it failed. And she finally understood it was time to put tennis behind her and that it was time to live life as ... life. So I am happy for her. I will never forget how I felt so many feelings when she was playing. :sad: But yeah .

claypova
Dec 21st, 2011, 09:41 PM

then where is your evidence? :lol:

debby
Dec 21st, 2011, 09:42 PM

leave him alone... :facepalm: obviously a troll....

M.S.F
Dec 21st, 2011, 09:44 PM
She is not coming back :rolleyes:

She was on Belgian TV last weekend, handing out the award for sportswoman of the year - which was won by Kim btw. They did an interview with Justine and she said she was feeling happy now, totally disconnected from tennis, that she learned a lot from her tennis years and wants to use that in her further life. She's not coming back, and she confirmed she wants to have children.

I think she said the same thing after her first reitrement.
But yeah, coming back again is not a good idea at all.

debby
Dec 21st, 2011, 09:47 PM
I think she said the same thing after her first reitrement.
But yeah, coming back again is not a good idea at all.

i posted a thread

idk why no one reads it after this one but yeah

she finally made the grief of her mom

i think that was a huge step for justine... also she said that after her first retirement she never felt as a simple spectator but after her second retirement, she went to see petrova vika at wimbledon, and for the first time, she felt like she was watching a tennis match that was not..... in her world. She felt like that match would not affect her like for casual fans (eg us)....

and I am happy for her. :yeah:

Tennisation
Dec 21st, 2011, 09:50 PM
:)low quality thread, even by TF standards. Wozniacki will win anyway.Your contribution with wozzy brought this thread's quality to a new low.

Galang
Dec 21st, 2011, 10:48 PM
And so are you inside :oh:

I know. Isn't it fabulous?

The Dawntreader
Dec 21st, 2011, 10:49 PM
Is she doing a photo shoot for Girls Gone Wild? How lovely.

Noctis
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:00 PM
This is a joke ? but its not funny,buts its funny people can see through it

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:06 PM
I'm not a troll :o :confused: First time ive been called that here :( I just find Justine's first retirement very fishy, thats all. And im not a justine fan. I dont hate her either.

debby
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:07 PM
I'm not a troll :o :confused: First time ive been called that here :( I just find Justine's first retirement very fishy, thats all. And im not a justine fan. I dont hate her either.

You are a troll. :zzz:
You have to be dubious to think she retired for a drug sentence.. if there was any year she really took drugs, it was in 2003 2004 imo.
She was just tired of tennis. It can happen..

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:09 PM

I dont have hard evidence. I just used common sense to work up a theory.:rolleyes: But the thread starter didnt even have a hint of evidence. i was just disproving him

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:10 PM
You have to be dubious to think she retired for a drug sentence.. if there was any year she really took drugs, it was in 2003 2004 imo.

whatever.

ranfurly
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:15 PM
I dont have hard evidence. I just used common sense to work up a theory.:rolleyes: But the thread starter didnt even have a hint of evidence. i was just disproving him

That's not common sense, or a theory, that's just gossip and slander, almost deffimation.

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:16 PM
That's not common sense, or a theory, that's just gossip and slander, almost deffimation.

synonymous.

debby
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:17 PM
why would the hell justine henin retire at the top of her tennis in 2008?

Let's be real
WTA would totally cover her, admit it or not, she was the biggest name along witb Pova in 2008 , she was winning almost every title she was entereting. If the wta asked her to be banned, then they just were asking to lose some money especially a month before rg :shrug:

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:19 PM

Let's be real
WTA would totally cover her, admit it or not, she was the biggest name along witb Pova in 2008 , she was winning almost every title she was entereting. If the wta asked her to be banned, then they just were asking to lose some money especially a month before rg :shrug:

Thank you. If you agree with me, why did you call me a troll though?:o

debby
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:22 PM
Thank you. If you agree with me, why did you call me a troll though?:o

You said her first retirement was very fishy.I disagree. That"s it.

ExtremespeedX
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:23 PM

Let's be real

lol....

debby
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:23 PM
lol....

What, Claycourter ?

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:26 PM
You said her first retirement was very fishy.I disagree. That"s it.

So because i said that i thought her first retirement was fishy, you labelled me a troll? :help: nice.

debby
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:27 PM
So because i said that i thought her first retirement was fishy, you labelled me a troll? :help: nice.

Yes. :zzz:

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:30 PM
Yes. :zzz:

still bitter about her retirement i see? :kiss:

debby
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:31 PM
still bitter about her retirement i see? :kiss:

not at all :confused: 7 slams... much better than Maria might expect :kiss:

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:33 PM
not at all :confused: 7 slams... much better than Maria might expect :kiss:

6-4 6-0 :inlove: As if Juju will be remembered by the tennis world 10 years from now:kiss:

debby
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:35 PM
6-4 6-0 :inlove: As if Juju will be remembered by the tennis world 10 years from now:kiss:

Are you joking? It's like saying Davenport will be more remembered by tennis fanatics than pova for her double bagels...

Juju will be remembered more about her tennis cuz she was talented unlike pova fans because her fans wanted to jerk off ;)

Galang
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:38 PM

LMAO WHAT?

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:39 PM
Are you joking? It's like saying Davenport will be more remembered by tennis fanatics than pova for her double bagels...

Juju will be remembered more about her tennis cuz she was talented unlike pova fans because her fans wanted to jerk off ;)

Pova's only 24 :) .Ok seems like im trolling a tad bit :help:.
Anyways I'm out

debby
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:41 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/maria-sharapova-fugly.jpg

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:45 PM

yea she's hideous right? I mean, why else is she the richest sportswoman ever?

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln0crtuqju1qcb1qao1_500.gif

Totally fugly.

ExtremespeedX
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:49 PM

How about posting your own picture? I bet you're as ugly as you're stupid.

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:51 PM

he's such a troll.

debby
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:53 PM

Did I even say Pova was ugly?
I was just posting a pic of her eg trolling. Why don't you take Justine's defense when people are mocking her herpes, her height or whatever, Claycourter? :D

debby
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:54 PM
he's such a troll.

Coming from a Pova fan who says Justine's retirement was dubious :rolls:

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:54 PM
I was just posting a pic of her eg trolling. Why don't you take Justine's defense when people are mocking her herpes, her height or whatever, Claycourter? :D

well, the picture has a caption in it, as "Fugly". Which means, as popularized by the successful Mean Girls film, Fucking Ugly. So yeah you kinda were...

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:56 PM
Coming from a Pova fan who says Justine's retirement was dubious :rolls:

Umm, last time i checked, You agreed with me on that statement :shrug:

debby
well, the picture has a caption in it, as "Fugly". Which means, as popularized by the successful Mean Girls film, Fucking Ugly. So yeah you kinda were...

I couldn't find that same pic of Pova on internet. Stop making Pova the victim esp since the absotelutely doesn't need it, thanks.

debby
Umm, last time i checked, You agreed with me on that statement :shrug:

when?
I said from 2003....................... Learn to read again.

atominside
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:58 PM
when?
I said from 2003....................... Learn to read again.

Let's be real
:wavey:

ExtremespeedX
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:59 PM

I don't know wtf you're going on about, fangirl. It's not my job to defend players, although I do question fans like you calling her "Handin", ugly and in this very thread you accused her of doping. Double personality or just stirring shit?

debby
Dec 21st, 2011, 11:59 PM
:wavey:

Learn to read seriously. :weirdo:

I said that IF she was caught up for drugs, the WTA would have covered her up. So why would she have retired up? Makes no sense at all.

Of course for some trolls like you, I have to explain everything.

atominside
Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:01 AM
Learn to read seriously. :weirdo:

I said that IF she was caught up for drugs, the WTA would have covered her up. So why would she have retired up? Makes no sense at all.

Of course for some trolls like you, I have to explain everything.

You didnt make your statement clear enough. Just because you understand your own words, does not mean others can. I am not inside your brain. Im thankful for that also.:help:

debby
Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:03 AM
I don't know wtf you're going on about, fangirl. It's not my job to defend players, although I do question fans like you calling her "Handin", ugly and in this very thread you accused her of doping. Double personality or just stirring shit?

1- I am not such a fangirl to NEVER ever make fun of my favourites' mistakes. And I do think the hand can be funny.

2- ugly? god, if you call it that seriously :facepalm: I can do nothing for you. I don't even care about here. Sharapova is an amazing girl, she looks amazing.

3- You just agreed about Henin doping.
Also I think everyone is doping in high level sports. :shrug:

debby
Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:04 AM
You didnt make your statement clear enough. Just because you understand your own words, does not mean others can. I am not inside your brain. Im thankful for that also.:help:

It was clear enough... I said FROM 2003-2004.... not my fault you can't keep up with I am saying thorough this thread

atominside
Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:06 AM
It was clear enough... I said FROM 2003-2004.... not my fault you can't keep up with I am saying thorough this thread

throughout* . see. im sure you read that correctly in your head. However you have to transcribe clear enough for others to understand. :).

atominside
Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:07 AM
1- I am not such a fangirl to NEVER ever make fun of my favourites' mistakes. And I do think the hand can be funny.

2- ugly? god, if you call it that seriously :facepalm: I can do nothing for you. I don't even care about here. Sharapova is an amazing girl, she looks amazing.

3- You just agreed about Henin doping.
Also I think everyone is doping in high level sports. :shrug:

where's the evidence? TROLL.:rolleyes:

debby
Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:08 AM
throughout* . see. im sure you read that correctly in your head. However you have to transcribe clear enough for others to understand. :).

How many languages can you speak?

debby
Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:08 AM
where's the evidence? TROLL.:rolleyes:

are you for real?

someone just asked you that, you didn't even back it up

now you ask me that

atominside
Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:09 AM
How many languages can you speak?

4. And bullshit, that you speak, is not one. Thank Goodness.

atominside
Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:10 AM
are you for real?

someone just asked you that, you didn't even back it up

now you ask me that

I'm just doing the same thing that you did to me. Love double standards, huh?

debby
Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:12 AM
4. And bullshit, that you speak, is not one. Thank Goodness.

Seriously. Not everyone can speak english that fluently esp at 2am. I can speak french, language sign, english, spanish and a bit of german. :wavey:

I'm just doing the same thing that you did to me. Love double standards, huh?

I didn't even ask you.

I just believe that in order to be that streaky and not to get injured that often, you have to follow a strict diet... and maybe take some drugs to some limits. I don't know about limits but I believe almost all athletes take vitamins and drugs. Idk about limits.

Tennisation
Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:43 AM
Where's the mod? Close this thread before someone follows Henin's fate and get banned.

atominside
Dec 22nd, 2011, 01:02 AM
Where's the mod? Close this thread before someone follows Henin's fate and get banned.

:lol::spit:

Galang
Dec 22nd, 2011, 02:16 AM
Oh dear. I can't even understand what the argument over the last few pages was about.