PDA

View Full Version : Iva Majoli Maric new Croatian fed cup leader

Karolina_Sprem
Dec 16th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Croatian Tennis Federation announced today Iva Majoli Maric new Fed Cup leader.
Great opportunity for the young players Martic, Tomljanovic, Konjuh, Vekic, hopefully Sprem to have great champion next to them...

Good luck team Croatia!!:wavey:

off topic...Federation didn't make agreement with Goran Ivanisevic who was candidate for Davis Cup leader. Goran was asking for 100,000 euros annually...federation don't have that money to pay...

Linguae^
Dec 16th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Oh, former GS champion, that's nice. :)

Mixal
Dec 17th, 2011, 12:18 AM
What, the bussines has died down?

Karolina_Sprem
Dec 17th, 2011, 02:34 AM
What, the bussines has died down?

What business?! Her tennis centre,japaneese restaurant...anyway...all died ages ago
...Lol:wavey:

ajmo!
Dec 17th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Don't see any reason why would she go with Sprem and not Lucic. Mirjana's best GS result in SF, she won two WTA titles and is GS champion in doubles. Sprem, on the other hand never won a WTA title, she made it to Wimbledon QF and I doubt if she ever even won a WTA match in doubles. With her ranking now I see a lot more reasons to have her in the team now and not Sprem. Surely, if K-Lina comes back strongly there is no reason for her not to be in the team.
But if I was in Majoli's position I would go with Martic, Lucic, Tomljanovic and Jurak(or maybe a young star like Vekic, Konjuh instead of Darija).

AjdeNate!
Dec 17th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Ajmo! Such great news. I think it'll be Martic, Lucic, Tomljanovic and Vrljic.

:armed: