Blue Group
[2]Manon Arcangioli FRA
[3]Mélina Ljungljung LUX
[5]Fernanda De Melo BRA
[7]Miranda Frost SWE

Alternates
Klentjie Jantjes RSA
Julie Saville AUS

The Singles event will be played in Round Robin format with the top two of each group moving to the semi finals. You can only send one set of points for the whole tournament. Points are due on Tuesday 10:00 CET. Send points to Cucumer_Conny. Alternates please also send points in case someone else doesn't.

Doubles Draw

[1]Chan/Nomyan HKG/THA vs. [4]Ljungljung/Loordinia LUX/MAS
[3]De Melo/Saikikimbondwe BRA/NAM vs. [2]Ircha/Saville AUS/AUS

Alternates
Naaumy/Vokhjordsson MDA/SWE
Haas/Haas AUT/AUT

The Doubles event will be played in k.o. system. You can only send one set of points for the whole tournament. Points are due on Tuesday 10:00 CET. Send points to Cucumer_Conny. Alternates please also send points in case another team doesn't.

LightsOut!
Dec 9th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Fefi to send for doubles please :)

And BTW: Everyone has to send new points!!!!!!!!!

Kəv.
Dec 9th, 2011, 08:33 AM
LOL, Jawah gives Melina matches and now Jawah slips to 7th :hysteric:

And yes! We are both in different groups.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Dec 9th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Good luck Xhaka and Klentjie :)

Kermitt
Dec 9th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Good luck girls! :)

Zaelly, please send our doubles points.

LightsOut!
Dec 11th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Oh my God!!!

Points are due in less than 36 hours and there are still points missing from:

[4]Zaelly Ircha
[6]Jawaskraya Loordinia
[8]Carol Chan
[3]Mélina Ljungljung
[1]Chan/Nomyan
[4]Ljungljung/Loordinia

Only one alternate sent until now...

Remember: Everyone has to send NEW POINTS

Drimal
Dec 11th, 2011, 05:31 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/drimal_/RSPike.jpg
Sweden's rising star Miranda Frost at the player's party in London

"I hope that I can shine at the Junior Masters again. It's great that it's held in London as this is one of my favourite destinations. I am relieved that I don't have to play Xhaka in the Round Robin one more time, I started to dream of these matches already."

Bieselke
Dec 12th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Extended points deadline :o

Buitenzorg
Dec 12th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Good luck everyone :hug:

LightsOut!
Dec 13th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Red Group Round Robin

[6]Jawaskraya Loordinia def. [1]Xhakalinda Saikikimbondwe 6-4, 7-6(4)
Xhaka arrived late this morning, announcing she was tired of the season and couldn't wait for a break. However, she fought hard and still has hopes to win the whole competition. Jawah was too strong today though.

[4]Zaelly Ircha def. [8]Carol Chan 2-6, 6-3, 7-5
Good win for the fourth seeded Australian, who puts herself in the position of the favorite in the Red Group after Xhaka's early loss.

LightsOut!
Dec 13th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Blue Group Round Robin

[2]Manon Arcangioli def. [3]Mélina Ljungljung 6-7(4), 7-6(13), 7-6(4)
There was so little that separated these two today. Manon was just a tiny little bit stronger than the third seed from Luxembourg.

[7]Miranda Frost def. [5]Fernanda De Melo 7-5, 7-5
Convincing win for the seventh seed from Sweden.

LightsOut!
Dec 13th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Sorry Alternates, everybody sent in singles and doubles :hug:

Buitenzorg
Dec 14th, 2011, 12:29 AM
Zaelly :bounce:

Congrats winners :)

Xhaka, Fernanda, Carol & Melina :hug:

Kəv.
Dec 14th, 2011, 04:21 AM
Jawah :banana:
Xhaka :hug: Melina :hug:

Tuckii
Dec 14th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Manon :yeah:

Bieselke
Dec 14th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Fernanda :(

LightsOut!
Dec 14th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Red Group Round Robin

[4]Zaelly Ircha def. [1]Xhakalinda Saikikimbondwe 7-6(5), 5-7, 7-6(3)
Zaelly benefitted from a tired Xhakalinda who needs a lot of luck to qualify for the semi-finals now. Ircha needs one more set to be sure.

[8]Carol Chan def. [6]Jawaskraya Loordinia 6-4, 1-6, 6-4
Carol builds on her great shape and wins in three sets against the Malaysian.

Kəv.
Dec 14th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Jawah :(

LightsOut!
Dec 14th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Blue Group Round Robin

[5]Fernanda De Melo def. [2]Manon Arcangioli 1-6, 6-4, 6-3
Impressive win for the Brazilian over the second seeded French girl. She keeps her chances alive for a place in the semis.

[7]Miranda Frost def. [3]Mélina Ljungljung 2-6, 6-3, 7-5
Miranda takes out the Luxembourgian and is practically qualified for the semi-finals.

Bieselke
Dec 14th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Good comeback Fernanda :)

Season one tournament too long for Xhaka? :o

Drimal
Dec 14th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Miranda :hearts:

Buitenzorg
Dec 14th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Zaelly :bounce: finally beating Xhaka after 7 attempts :lol:

Congrats winners :) losers :hug:

Buitenzorg
Dec 15th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Jawah will beat Zaelly in straight sets and be on TOP of RED GROUP

Predictions for RED Group :p
1. Jawah
2. Zaelly
3. Xhaka
4. Carol

LightsOut!
Dec 15th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Red Group Round Robin

[1]Xhakalinda Saikikimbondwe def. [8]Carol Chan 1-6, 6-4, 6-3
Xhaka defeats the girl from Hong Kong and wavey goodbye to 2011 with a win.

[6]Jawaskraya Loordinia def. [4]Zaelly Ircha 6-4, 6-4
Jawah takes out Zaelly and is the winner of the Red Group.

LightsOut!
Dec 15th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Blue Group Round Robin

[7]Miranda Frost def. [2]Manon Arcangioli 2-6, 6-3, 7-5
Manon loses again and sees Miranda move to the semi-finals unbeaten. She will face Zaelly there.

[5]Fernanda De Melo def. [3]Mélina Ljungljung 1-6, 6-4, 6-3
Strong comeback win for the Brazilian who also makes it to the semi-finals where she will face Loordinia.

Bieselke
Dec 15th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Congratulations on your YEC Final Jawah :help::kiss:

Kəv.
Dec 15th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Zaelly your predictions :bowdown:
YEC Semifinal! :cheer:

Fernanda, don't let your hopes down! Jawah will end up choking i think.

Bieselke
Dec 15th, 2011, 08:50 AM
I am 100% sure that I ll loose to jawah in her current form :sad: Unless we get to send new points after round Robin ofcourse :devil:

Kəv.
Dec 15th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Don't think you are allowed to do that ;)

longtin23
Dec 15th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Carol :o

Still some chances in doubles...

LightsOut!
Dec 15th, 2011, 01:15 PM
^^^not allowed, sorry :devil:

longtin23
Dec 15th, 2011, 01:22 PM
What do you want... Xhaka beated Carol already... :tears:

Buitenzorg
Dec 15th, 2011, 09:49 PM
^^^not allowed, sorry :devil:

We should be allow to change pts after RR

what happen if Jawah v Zaelly or Miranda v Fernanda in the final? we all have already know who will be the winner :tennis:

Kəv.
Dec 15th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Then you can announce Jawah as the 2011 Junior YEC Champion.

Buitenzorg
Dec 15th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Then you can announce Jawah as the 2011 Junior YEC Champion.

:p you wish...I thought it's a little bit silly not allowing players to change strategy when playing v different players that's all :o

MandyRulz
Dec 16th, 2011, 02:00 AM
Melina :( Not even 1 win.
Jawah :yeah: Win it!

LightsOut!
Dec 16th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Singles Results Semi Finals

[6]Jawaskraya Loordinia def. [5]Fernanda De Melo 6-3, 7-6(4)
Strong win for the Malaysian who moves to her second biggest final up to date.

[7]Miranda Frost def. [4]Zaelly Ircha 7-6(5), 6-4
The winners of the two groups also reach the final as Frost takes out the fourth seed in straight sets.

LightsOut!
Dec 16th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Doubles Results Semi Finals

[1]Chan/Nomyan def. [4]Ljungljung/Loordinia 7-5, 7-6(6)
The strongest team of the year moves to the final in straight sets.

[2]Ircha/Saville def. [3]De Melo/Saikikimbondwe 2-6, 6-3, 7-6(3)
No luck for Fernanda today as she loses both semi-finals.

Drimal
Dec 16th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Super Miranda :woohoo:

Kəv.
Dec 16th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Fernanda, Zaelly :hug:

Melina/Jawah :[

Jawah :woohoo:

Buitenzorg
Dec 16th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Congrats Miranda & Jawah :)

Fernanda :hug:

Zaelly/Julie :bounce:

Bieselke
Dec 17th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Thanks for the boubles together this year Xhaka :)

LightsOut!
Dec 17th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Same to you Fernanda :hearts:
Finals postponed to Sunday... hoping for some articles :)

Kəv.
Dec 17th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Jawaskraya not happy about the postponing of YEC Final

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WnLMF5Q6IAM/S2k_nkEGBgI/AAAAAAAAA6k/MvaHj4TVRwY/s320/IMG_0737.JPG

Jawaskraya (or Jawah) Loordinia is unhappy about the postponing of the Junior Masters final. Jawah has been on fire this week, defeating players like Xhakalinda Saikikimbondwe, Zaelly Ircha and Fernanda De Melo, her only lost coming to Carol Chan. She was so fit and ready to step out onto court with the screaming fans in her side, until it had started to pour outside. Although the stadium was Indoors, it still started to leak through the roof. Play was cancelled and Jawaskraya was asked to go bad inside. Her roommate Melina Ljungljung was starting to pack up her stuff and go back to Luxembourg before her flight was cancelled. She went over to chat to Miranda, both players were obviously upset.

This is just so frustrating, having to almost step onto court and then a stupid f**king roof being broken and leaking. We will probably won't even play until next week to see if they finish fixing the god dammit roof

Yes, I did speak to Miranda, she is a nice girl. She has the potential to beat me or anybody.

Jawaskraya was also asked about 2012.

Unfortunately me and Melina have decided to split up, so my partner will be Manon next year, we are hoping to rock 2012!

She was asked about Melina.

Melina is a great friend, it just got awkward when she said she wasn't interested in guys, and yeh... :secret:

The press conference was then interrupted by a screaming Melina Ljungljung coming in to attack Jawaskraya. So I guess today will be their last tour together.

MandyRulz
Dec 17th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Well :rolleyes:

Drimal
Dec 17th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Stormy greets from Joachim

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/drimal_/Rosamunde-1309x430.jpg

While the last survivors of the Junior Championships were still fighting for the title there was another unwelcome guest from the Atlantic - Joachim. The first winter storm of the season hit London and large parts of Western Europe on Friday morning, affected the traffic on airports, caused power breakdowns and flooded streets. The Masters final between Miranda Frost and Jawaskraya Loordina was postponed too.

"These storms are hunting us it seems. At the US Open we had the visit of Hurricane Irene. Jawah and me were upset about being informed so late of the delayed final. It doesn't surprise me though, Brits are rather slow ... "

Miranda Frost is still unbeaten at the Junior Championships and impressed with strong wins over 2nd seeded Manon Arcangioli, 3d seeded Mélina Ljungljung, 4th seeded Zaelly Ircha and 5th seeded Fernanda de Melo.

"I came to the Championships with mixed feelings because the last couples of weeks weren't going the way I wanted. It's really nice to stand here in the final and show my best tennis again. Christmas is coming soon, so this title would be a nice present."

Asked about Christmas Miranda Frost replies: "I am celebrating it with my family in Sweden. It will be a short but welcome break from the long season and I am looking forward to it. Christmas is very important in Sweden. On 13th December there is the Day of St. Lucia and on 21st December we will be celebrating the Winter solstice the Midwinternacht."

On 1st January for Miranda Frost there will be a double reason for party as not only a new year will start but she will become 16 years old.

LightsOut!
Dec 18th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Doubles Result Final

[2]Ircha/Saville def. [1]Chan/Nomyan 1-6, 6-3, 6-4
Julie and Zaelly lift the doubles trophy and win the team race by defeating their toughest opponents.

LightsOut!
Dec 18th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Singles Result Final

[7]Miranda Frost def. [6]Jawaskraya Loordinia 5-7, 7-6(2), 7-5
Jawah couldn't take the break of one more day and lost the tournament final to the Swedish number one junior.

longtin23
Dec 18th, 2011, 01:03 PM
again... So frustrated....

Drimal
Dec 18th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Miranda Frost - Junior Championship winner 2011

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/drimal_/Rosamunde-2299x450.jpg

Miranda Frost remained undefeated in the first FWTT Junior Championships as she defeated Jawaskraya Loordina with 5:7 7:6(2) 7:5 in the final for her biggest title of her young career and the first one outside Scandinavia. The still 15 year young Swede proved that her nomination for one of the 5 best juniors of 2011 wasn't a fluke.

Q: Congrats on your Championships title, Miranda!
Miranda: Thanks, I'm very happy right now. It's an important tournament on the juniors tour and it means alot to me. It's the best moment of my career so far and I'm enjoying it.

Q: You are now definitely on the tracks of Siri Cornetsson who has won Championships of the FWTT tour in 2008 as an 18 year old and won B-Championships this season.
Miranda: Yes, that's true. I think we have alot in common actually from the mentality as we are both matchup players and like to play the big names of the tour. Of course our game strategy is different and whereas I have a strong serve and forehand I would love to be able to have the magic touch of Siri at the net. This finess is the reason she's one of the best doubles players.

Q: You mentionned that you like playing big names. I guess, that doesn't include Xhaka?
Miranda: Ha, ha, I knew this remark would be coming next. She's the number 1 and giving us all nightmares, just look at her head to head against top 10 players.

Q: Do you think you will get an offer of playing on the senior tour some day after this week's success?
Miranda: Never say never.

Q: What are your plans for the near future?
Miranda: I will take a couple of weeks off now and enjoy Christmas in Sweden. I really need a little break now and recharge my energy level for next season. The schedule is a bit exaggerated. I want to wish everybody on tour Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Q: Have you ever met Father Frost?
Miranda: It's one of my ancestors I think, he he. I love fairytales, especially the ones from Danish author Hans Christian Andersen.

Kermitt
Dec 18th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Yay! :bounce:

Julie is so happy! Zaelly :kiss:

Hope that we will continue our teamwork and friendship in next season as well. :D

Kəv.
Dec 18th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Jawah :sobbing:

Miranda :yeah:

Buitenzorg
Dec 18th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Zaelly/Julie :bounce:

Congrats Miranda :)

Jawah & Chan/Nomyan :hug: