PDA

View Full Version : Merlin Santana from the Steve Harvey show killed

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:56 PM
He played Romeo Santana on the show...He was sitting in a car in LA and was shot and killed. I just heard him on the Wendy Williams show and he was saying that he is a new father and he just did a rap album. I feel so sorry for his family...May god be with them...:sad: :sad:

Helen Lawson
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:39 PM
He was not dating Robert Blake, was he?

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Helen Lawson

Shame on you...that was not funny...:rolleyes:

Double Fault
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:28 PM
Wasn't he in The Cosby Show? If so, who did he play?

May he rest in peace.

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:19 PM
I think he played one of Rudy's little boyfriends...He was also on the early episodes of the Moesha playing Brandy's boyfriend...He was also in Eddie Murphy's movie with Robert De Nairo "showtime"...

Ben Brigham
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:23 PM
Was he the bloke who sang with the Matchbox Twenty bloke on that song they played endlessly?

Berlin_Calling
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Thats Carlos Santana BNB

CC
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:26 PM
http://www.trouble.co.uk/trouble_tv/img/highlights/steveh_gallery11.gif

http://www.jitaministries.com/flossi5.gif

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:38 PM
I like him... I cant believe it...:sad:

Raisin
Nov 12th, 2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Freethinker82
He played Romeo Santana on the show...He was sitting in a car in LA and was shot and killed. I just heard him on the Wendy Williams show and he was saying that he is a new father and he just did a rap album. I feel so sorry for his family...May god be with them...:sad: :sad:

Oh no tell me this is not true:sad: I used to watch the Steve Harvey show just to see this hunk:sad: Oh my Romeo:sad: :sad: :sad:

R.I.P cutie pie:sad:

lizchris
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:42 PM
There is an update on this case. I heard this on the radio yesterdaythat a woman was arrested in connection with his murder. I haven't heard anything since.

Barrie_Dude
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Helen Lawson

No....O.J.

lizchris
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:09 PM
There is an update on the Merlin Santaa murder. Two more people, men in their mid-twenties, were picked up in connection with the murder.