Nov 9th, 2011, 04:54 AM
Here it is.

http://www.tennisforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=58777&stc=1&d=1320818038

duhcity
Nov 9th, 2011, 05:36 AM
That's it. Haven't seen it in a few days though

~CANUCK~
Nov 9th, 2011, 06:53 AM
I let the webmaster know that you guys still are having issues with the ads.

young_gunner913
Nov 20th, 2011, 07:22 AM
I've been having problems with the ad popping up the past couple days or so and just had it pop up right now. It was an ad for some Ford truck, I didn't let it play all the way, I just refreshed the page and it was gone.

it-girl
Nov 26th, 2011, 06:03 AM
I have still been having the issue myself but now that I have an add blocker the problem is finally gone. But only because of the add blocker, otherwise it would still be an issue.

iGOAT
Nov 27th, 2011, 05:10 AM
This damn thing is relentless. Needless to say, it's hear right now :weirdo:. It's for Axe by the way.

young_gunner913
Nov 27th, 2011, 06:27 AM
GMC Trucks/Axe are popping up for me. :o

~CANUCK~
Dec 2nd, 2011, 06:57 PM
I have sent a follow up request to the webmaster. Sadly there is nothing any of the Mods/Admins can do to fix this except forward these problems to the tech team.

iGOAT
Dec 16th, 2011, 04:36 AM
WHY IS NOTHING BEING DONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Do you care about the members at all :fiery:???

Every single time I go to any page this fucking ad pops up and now today there is not only at ad at the bottom of the page but a second at, which comes up from the bottom and plays a video of a GMC truck. This has been reported over a month ago - why the fuck is it still happening?

~CANUCK~
Dec 16th, 2011, 05:42 AM
Can someone point to me where it says all ads will be removed if you are a premium member, I can't find it anywhere. Maybe if I send that along with the report they will listen. I honestly don't know what else to do at this point.

Jorn
Dec 16th, 2011, 09:11 AM
As a Premium member I only see a add at the bottom on main page "www.tennisforum.com" else it just say "Google Search adds" at Top and Bottom

Getting a Pop-Up is that only for the US Posters?

iGOAT
Dec 17th, 2011, 04:46 AM
I don't care about premium/non-premium, pop-up ads that block the content are clearly annoying and should be disabled. Why are the webmasters doing ZERO?

~CANUCK~
Dec 17th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Have you emailed them to complain? I know they get sent to the right people and things tend to get done.

iGOAT
Dec 18th, 2011, 08:07 AM
Oh, I thought the admins just forward them all the complaints :p. I can email them too then :).

Thanks for helping, Canuck!

iGOAT
Dec 18th, 2011, 08:08 AM
The other annoying thing is that after the video plays I can hide the ad and see the page, but it's like that part of the page is still blocked, so if my post runs into the bottom portion of the page I can't submit without scrolling up first, which is a boor.

duhcity
Dec 18th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Can someone point to me where it says all ads will be removed if you are a premium member, I can't find it anywhere. Maybe if I send that along with the report they will listen. I honestly don't know what else to do at this point.

Hm, I want to say there was once a page somewhere, but I can't say for sure or find it

I do know when I log out I get ads on the main page though. So premium members definitely do get some advertisements blocked.

~CANUCK~
Dec 18th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Hm, I want to say there was once a page somewhere, but I can't say for sure or find it

I do know when I log out I get ads on the main page though. So premium members definitely do get some advertisements blocked.

Yeah that's what I thought as well. Before I became a Mod I paid for a membership and I was sure one of the features was either no/less ads. I can't seem to find it anywhere though, and I have been seeing a lot more ads myself recently.

duhcity
Dec 19th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Yeah that's what I thought as well. Before I became a Mod I paid for a membership and I was sure one of the features was either no/less ads. I can't seem to find it anywhere though, and I have been seeing a lot more ads myself recently.

Pretty sure it used to be listed as a perk here: http://www.tennisforum.com/payments.php

But it's not anymore. I don't even mind the advertisements on the sidebar, it's the popup bar and video thats annoying.

iGOAT
Dec 20th, 2011, 06:43 AM
THEY'RE GONE!11!!!!!1111! I hadn't disabled IntelliTXT ads in my "options" :cuckoo::tape:. Who knew it was that simple :smoke:. I still think the web-masters should be aware of this issue though :sobbing: because people shouldn't have to know to disable them.

iGOAT
Dec 20th, 2011, 07:05 AM
I spoke too soon :help:. The annoying ads that pop up at the bottom every single time I load a page are now gone (thank god :inlove:) but there are still video ads for General Motors that pop up from the bottom occasionally (not very often, but they are SO vile) and take over the screen until the video plays when I can ex out of them. Though fairly rare, these ads are the most vile of all as they completely fill the page while their video plays and even after closing that take up a large portion of the bottom of the screen. I'll take a screen shot next time :weirdo:.

iGOAT
Dec 21st, 2011, 08:00 AM
This is what I'm talking about:

The ad pops up:
http://oi43.tinypic.com/2di124l.jpg
Then after I exit, it's still invading the page:
http://oi42.tinypic.com/1183mki.jpg
Then I can close it, but this is such a pain in the ass and the lack of response from everyone but Canuck is appalling.

~CANUCK~
Dec 21st, 2011, 08:27 PM
I've forwarded the complaint again. Its now the 3rd time. I honestly can't even tell you if the webmaster even works here anymore. This situation is becoming rather frustrating.

iGOAT
Dec 21st, 2011, 08:31 PM
Okay. You've done the best you can. Thank you.

Jorn
Dec 21st, 2011, 09:33 PM
It may help using the Crey or Blue skin, where I don't see any adds normally... But the pop-Up may continue as Ithink you get that in USA... maybe...

Meelis
Dec 22nd, 2011, 06:38 AM
Yeah that's what I thought as well. Before I became a Mod I paid for a membership and I was sure one of the features was either no/less ads.

Pretty sure it used to be listed as a perk here: http://www.tennisforum.com/payments.php

Original promise was that premium members will have 50 percent less ads, but it never worked and was quickly taken back.

Im going to be editing the premium membership options. The 50% less ads isnt working, and if you use the gray skin its the same as before so theres no point.

Break My Rapture
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Can anyone please help? I keep hearing this annoying 'Oh my god, no way!' thing in a chipmunk-like voice almost everytime I go to a different page on here. Is this an ad too and, if so, how can I turn it off because it's annoying the hell out of me? :)

rumple
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:31 AM
These ads at the bottom of page need to go, they suck!
!

Andreas
Dec 30th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Can anyone please help? I keep hearing this annoying 'Oh my god, no way!' thing in a chipmunk-like voice almost everytime I go to a different page on here. Is this an ad too and, if so, how can I turn it off because it's annoying the hell out of me? :)

It's so annoying :sobbing: It's on mtf too. Please get rid of it!

http://i42.tinypic.com/281sthe.jpg

Break My Rapture
Dec 30th, 2011, 12:51 PM
It's so annoying :sobbing: It's on mtf too. Please get rid of it!

http://i42.tinypic.com/281sthe.jpg
Yes!! That's it. Please make it go away. :lol: