PDA

View Full Version : study SUCKS!!!

Kiwi_Boy
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:13 AM
study sucks!!!! :mad:

i hate it,i always find my self making distractions for my self.....how do i concerntrate with all that boredom infront of me:o :(

......ugh!

SM
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:15 AM
well i did well until today...i have been finding any distractions to keep myself away from study, namely food ;) tennis ;) shopping ;) ANYTHING.

Ill just have to do some catching up later but i feel ur pain :(

Kiwi_Boy
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:19 AM
thanks....im not alone :D
(its a conspiracy i tell you!!!!!!)

im prying my self away from this keyboard i got some stupid,no good,loussy,mother f@cking,lame,BORING,useless,never help you in REAL life,got to pass the damn thing maths to study to do .....damn it. :sad: :(

oh well things could be worse....could be psysics :p :o

Sam L
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:28 AM
Study can be fun :p

If you like the subject ;)

Monica@53
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:32 AM
oh i wouldn't feel too bad if i were you guys, i'm the worst procrastinator that i've ever seen, and i've really seen some doozies ... i've got four assignments to go til i finish the semester - all due this week - and i've barely done any work on them, let alone even thought about them ;) and it seems the more in-depth they are, the more i feel the NEED to procrastinate.... today, i've barely left the computer, but i dunno how much of that has been actual work (P.S. shut up, dean!!).

irma
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:33 AM
it sucks when your failed your exams:(
and even more when you know that you shouldn't have :(

caramel
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Sam L
Study can be fun :p

If you like the subject ;)

I agree!!! :p

BasicTennis
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:52 AM
I used to whine about studies also but once I get into a job, I missed the school life.:angel:

Kiwi_Boy
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:56 PM
yeah i like history study (i am the best in the school for it you know :o ),and to some extent french......but maths and science

ugh.....exam stress-its a bitch :D

oh well its the last day of school for me,on to study leave then my exams (fun,fun,fun) :bounce:

Monica_Rules
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:00 PM
I know exactly how you feel i hate working.The thing is the hardest thing for me is getting to do the work not doing the work once i start i'm fine!

Kiwi_Boy
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:03 PM
me too,its just getting the motivation to start it,once i do i usually get into it......then an infomercial for the "amazing ab-rocker" comes on and i find my self actually watching it!;)