PDA

View Full Version : NOT AN ALL WILLIAMS FINAL!!!!!

patricio
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:38 AM
Hurray!! And almost Serena is ousted too..

I think those girls eill have a tough 2003 if they want to stay at the top.

C'mon KIm Grab the title and teach SERENA how to play real tennis (and by the way make Women's tennis not that predictable and boring)

Althea
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:45 AM
If Serena's game is so boring why did you make the following comment in another thread

Originally posted by patricio
I agree, this was a wonderful match. Only bad thing: Serena won.

JEN is always so close!!!!!! Maybe next time, but she's got her there...

LeonHart
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:47 AM
Good Point http://www.smilies.nl/yellows/rotaeye.gif

TSequoia01
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:55 AM
Yep not an all Williams final, and it took injury to do it. Well on to the Aussie! :p

Nov 11th, 2002, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by patricio

C'mon KIm Grab the title and teach SERENA how to play real tennis (and by the way make Women's tennis not that predictable and boring)

Actually, there are a lot of similarities in their games. They both love angles...so if Serena is boring, wouldn't that make Kim boring too?...and don't even bother hanging shit on Serena in an attempt to piss me off. I'm a Kim fan:p I'm just supporting Serena because your post is so ridiculous

Nov 11th, 2002, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by TSequoia01
Yep not an all Williams final, and it took injury to do it. Well on to the Aussie! :p

It took an injury to do it this easily, but you can't deny that this would have been a close match if Venus wasn't injured. Kim seemed to be looking forward to the challenge and Venus was looking pretty good until she got injured

Janet
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:54 AM
I know some of you guys are happy not an all williams final, but news flash EVERYBODY in L.A was looking forward for an all WILLIAMS FINAL they reported it on ESPN news tonight, but due to injury their will be none ................but it still will be a good final so take it home to venus serena...............

Ruski
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:03 AM
It's great to have a non-Williams final in a big event!!

Kim_for_number_1
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:05 AM
*due to injury* oh c'mon, of course it went easy due to injury, but who says venus would've won without that injury???

a serena-kim final is great, whoever wins... Venus 's just tired at the end of the season, serena and kim are not, that's the difference, and serena would've won easily from her sister if she would've played the final

Wojtek
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:08 AM
Great news !!!

Tennisfan-Mtl
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:18 AM
GREAT NEWS :D GO KIM !

niratti
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:21 AM
Yeah, it's good to have non-Williams final once again, but feel so sorry for Venus to end like that.

Sure 2003 will be tougher for the Williams girls because other girls on the tours want to beat them now. It's used to be Hingis, Davenport, Jennifer, Venus and now Serena. !!!

per4ever
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Janet
I know some of you guys are happy not an all williams final, but news flash EVERYBODY in L.A was looking forward for an all WILLIAMS FINAL they reported it on ESPN news tonight, but due to injury their will be none ................but it still will be a good final so take it home to venus serena...............

yeah sure :rolleyes:

it's well-known that of all the american topplayers, Serena and Venus are least popular. Don't say this isn't true..even williams-fans started threads about that..

Nov 11th, 2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Janet

"everyone in LA"...judging by the crowds, that's about 3 people :p
...no, seriously, I like the Williams sisters, but it's great to see Kim in the final

Jakub
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:33 PM
I`m very happy that we won`t have williams - williams match :)

Uxobi
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:39 PM
We won't see Monica, Marta, Elena D. Joanna, Sylvia, Martina or ASV in the final either.

lizchris
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:40 PM
Orginally posted by Jakub
I`m very happy that we won`t have williams - williams match

I bet the sponsors aren't

shannon
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:39 PM
patricio you make no sense! If Kim knows how to play "real" tennis how come she isnt #1 let alone #2? I would love to hear your pathetic response. On a better topic im glad there isn't another Williams final either because i always hate to see Serena dominate Venus like that when i know it should be a heck of alot closer. Good Luck to both players in the final, whoever claims the title im happy with. :)

treufreund
Nov 11th, 2002, 09:01 PM
patricio!!! :o

but I am glad that this will actually be a match where I care who wins. I know Irma doesn't care though. :)

TSequoia01
Nov 11th, 2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by untitled2284

It took an injury to do it this easily, but you can't deny that this would have been a close match if Venus wasn't injured. Kim seemed to be looking forward to the challenge and Venus was looking pretty good until she got injured

Untitled2284, no disrespect to Kim (who is one of my favs) but this thread goes over the top. I probably should have just ignored it. Venus and Kim most times do play very close matches and I am sure this one would have been exciting. :)

gweeny
Nov 12th, 2002, 12:10 AM
What's so bad about a Williams-williams final, they are the best. Get used to it. Occasionally, yes, one of them or both of them will not be in the finals. But judging from what happened this past year, there will be more finals (grandslam) involving Venus and Serena.

So Get used to it.

leslie
Nov 12th, 2002, 12:20 AM
Someone please answer this question. It it were Kim and her sister elke (sp) in every final would you guy be so oppose like you are with V/S. I guess you would not be oppose because the other two will be the "right" colour. Racist bastards.

¤CharlDa¤
Nov 12th, 2002, 12:31 AM
Come on...A williams-Williams final is not boring!!!!!! The two best player in the world playing against each other!!!!!! I think a Capriati-Hingis final is boring....But you don't!!!!!! But do I start threads everty tournament they enter together and when one loses I start jumping of joy...No I don't....So please, can you stop it!!!!!!

DD
Nov 12th, 2002, 12:34 AM
you guys beter get used to it becoz 2003 will even be a beter year for the williams

patricio
Nov 12th, 2002, 04:31 AM
FIRST READ THEN SPIT YOUR COMMENTS.

"C'mon KIm Grab the title and teach SERENA how to play real tennis (and by the way make Women's tennis not that predictable and boring)"

Does that say that Serena game is boring??? Hello!! Do you need someone to interpret my words Althea??

I said that Womens tennis is boring lately taking into account the fact that you most regularly know who's going to win each match.

Same goes to UNKNOWN untitled2284: learn TO READ!

:kiss:

treufreund:sad: I feel sad for you, thats all I have to say...

NOW LETS HERE TO OUR STAR OF THE THREAD:

MISS SHANNON

"patricio you make no sense! If Kim knows how to play "real" tennis how come she isnt #1 let alone #2? I would love to hear your pathetic response. "

Shannon just sod off girl... You cannot disrespect me freely..