PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE DON'T CRY VENUS

tenn_ace
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:30 PM
You have many more to come! Just take care of that injury and start enjoying your tennis again!

irma
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:32 PM
poor venus :sad:

I am happy Kimmy is in the final, but I wanted it to happen on a fair way!

Venus Forever
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:33 PM
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I feel so bad for Venus. She looked like she was just going to break down on Richard's shoulder.

Don't worry girl!! YOU HAD A GREAT YEAR!! Just rest that leg up and come out swinging next year and win the AUSSIE OPEN!!

GO VENUS!! I LOVE YOU!!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

schris
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:35 PM
:sad: :sad: :sad:

I`ve never seen Venus so upset
She wanted to play !

Sophie
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:37 PM
My heart really goes out to her. I'm glad her dad was there to comfort her.

Come-on-kim
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:37 PM
:sad: :sad: I'm so sad!!! I was expecting to see a great match today!!! I'm so sad for Vee!!! Come on girl!! You'll win it don't worry!!

In an other way, I'm so happy for Kim!!!

Anyway!! I want everyone to think of Vee now!! She needs our support because I think it's the worst thing for an athelete to end a match like that!!!

Get well soon Vee!!!

CHOCO
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:39 PM
After what happened to Venus at IW, she wanted to give it a shot at playing.

Get well soon Venus and come back stronger next year.

WE LOVE YOU QUEEN VEE!!!

harloo
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:39 PM
:sad: :sad: :sad:

OMG, I just can't believe this. I hope Vee rests up that leg and come back strong in 2003. Congrats, Kim on getting to the final.

Rubylips
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:40 PM
I cry .Lord this is to much for me.

E. Blackadder
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:40 PM
As much as I dislike the Williams-sisters sometimes:

I really felt sorry for Venus. THe injury wasn't fake and the looked so devastated :sad:

Jarrett
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:41 PM
That was soo sad.

CC
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Bummer X 10

Rubylips
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:44 PM
This is just to much for me.I wonder, how Serena going to do now.Will Serena be mental again JENNY .?
?

Rubylips
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:50 PM
Do good Serena ,for VENUS..

Come-on-kim
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by joy
Wow- nice thoughts from non Vee fans- thanks for being good people! I've never seen Venus show so much emotion on court- i know how she must feel because i wanted her to win so badly!

Wishing you well Vee!
Congrats Kim
Well, now i want a Serena- Kimmie final!

joy, it's not because we are other players' fans that we hate the players that we aren't fan of them!!! I mean, I'm a Kim fan, and I like also the Williams' sisters!! not as much as I like Kim, Jelena or Monica, but I like them!! They're great champions!!!

Another thing : We are humans!!!! So, we understand what Vee was feeling!!

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:11 PM
Kim fans you are awesome :kiss:

Although, this bothered me, because it makes me sick to see Venus cry, at least we still know there is some fire in there still! :D

Get better Vee -- we love ya regardless!

anabel
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:15 PM
It is like to cry..

Although she has had a good season, she ends the season without even 1 tier I title... even Hingis has one :o,

Nemesis
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:26 PM
I'm so sad for Venus. I really hope you well soon!!! Too bad you couldn't end the year with a win to show that you really had a good year.

I am more a fan of Venus than I am of Kim (even if I'm Belgian). My super-top is Justine, but then come Venus and then Kim. Now Kimmy has beaten my top 2 in a row ... At least I had three JuJu-Venus finals this year.

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:31 PM
venus :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: :sad::sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Infiniti2001
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:39 PM
Venus is tough, she will be back :)

Informative
Nov 10th, 2002, 10:12 PM
I feel really, really bad for Venus who is my favorite player hands down. Take good care of yourself Venus and rest up for the AO! I know Venus really wanted to try to meet Serena in the finals again and give herself a chance to win, but all is not lost. Just a bad break--it happens sometimes. And if there is any player I do not mind seeing play in the finals other than Serena, it's Kim who's a great player and a class act all the way! So go Kim in the finals where I sincerely hope you play Serena for the title!

HAIL-VENUS
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:21 PM
Poor poor Venus :sad: :sad: :sad: It hurt me to see her so sad. I know she wanted to do well at the Championships, and she tried to play through the pain. Congratulations Kim on reaching the finals. Get well soon Venus and come back stronger than ever next year.

BTW, I think that what happened with Venus affected Serena in her match. I think that she was very unfocused and distracted. She did show champion's toughness to pull out the match that was played very very well by Jen Cap. Good luck in the finals Serena. Win this one for Vee!!!

Venus Forever
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:22 PM
Kim's fans are just as classy as Kim herself.

Pureracket
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by anabel
It is like to cry..

Although she has had a good season, she ends the season without even 1 tier I title... even Hingis has one :o,

Anabel,
You are the same person who typed a ":bounce: " after you heard of Venus' injury in the Italian Open. (Welcome to my ignore list. Make sure you send greetings to ooooOoooo for me).

Janet
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:33 PM
I'm for one feel really sad for venus!!! you could just see the hurt in face, so I know lil sis is thinking of her sister when she comes on court, but as you all see the fight she put up herself & venus at least thier is 1 williams heading into the finals all thu some of you guys might not like that hoping that serena will fail.........but she did not........she was wonderful against jen, just to show you you have to be perfect to beat serena...........wonderful year she had even if she loose the final, still a winderful year for both Willams

Rubylips
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:50 PM
TRUE DAT Janet.What other player had Venus year.Who?

junkartist
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:56 PM
When she hugged and gave Kim a kiss....I almost cried then! :sad:

"Topaz"
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:58 PM
Now, was that a bad year for Venus, with a bad ending? Not in my book. She:

- reached #1
- ends the year #2, her highest
- made over $2.3 mil (prize moneys alone), second only to little sis
- got 7 titles, her highest
- still loves Serena and is loved by her
- gets to sit and watch her sister tomorrow, instead of fighting her

All that sounds good to me. :cool:

anabel
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by clocker

Anabel,
You are the same person who typed a ":bounce: " after you heard of Venus' injury in the Italian Open. (Welcome to my ignore list. Make sure you send greetings to ooooOoooo for me).

I dont think i have said anything bad about Venus here. Maybe i cant have an opinion about her.

Anyway i am really depressed.... i can't stand being in your ignore list. :sad:

iluvtrent
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:03 AM
Right on, TennisPower, especially the part about how she loves her sister and her sister loves her:)

HAIL-VENUS
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:08 AM
Yeah, Venus had a great year, but to her standards, it could have been better. Sometimes, I think she's so hard on herself. But, I know she wanted to win here, and ending the year with an injury had to have been devestating for her. I saw a quote in Yahoo that she was suprised because she felt more disappointed than she thought she would. I guess, she'd been holding so much inside this year, and she probably didn't even realise how much emotional pain she was in until this happened today. Venus, I luv you, and I hope you have a great 2003 tennis season. Again, get well soon. :kiss: :kiss:

tennisIlove09
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:09 AM
:sad:

Beau
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:12 AM
I'm sitting in the class, reading all this and trying to hold back my tears.... :sad: ..... Vee I love you.... boo hoo hoo!!!!

I REALLY REALLY hope Venus recover mentally and physically from damages she had this year.

WE LOVE YOU VEE!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Closing my eyes, sending all my love to heal that damned injury of Vee.

Nov 11th, 2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by anabel
It is like to cry..

Although she has had a good season, she ends the season without even 1 tier I title... even Hingis has one :o, ]
...but she was runner-up in 3 slams. That's better than a Tier 1 win, right?

Congratulations Kim.
Recover soon, Venus