Day 3:
Kvitova v Radwanska
Sharapova v Azarenka
Li v Stosur

Day 4:
Azarenka v Li
Wozninacki v Kvitova
Radwanska v Zvonareva

I'm hoping for something like that, so Maria would have a day's rest before semis :D

IF she makes it of course :)

Tomorrow's OOP out, 2nd match.

SI_BTBaseline (www.twitter.com/SI_BTBaseline)
NB 5pm - Stosur/Azarenka, Sharapova/Li, Wozniacki/Zvonareva.

I was exactly right. They should just hire me as the event organizers already :rolleyes:

Joelina
Oct 25th, 2011, 06:59 PM
she looks perfect :hearts: for the trophy Maria!

Mistress of Evil
Oct 25th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Tomorrow's OOP out, 2nd match.

SI_BTBaseline (www.twitter.com/SI_BTBaseline)
NB 5pm - Stosur/Azarenka, Sharapova/Li, Wozniacki/Zvonareva.

Li's first match :bounce: great :yeah:

Dieter.
Oct 25th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Here we go! Good luck Maria! :yeah:

Fighterpova
Oct 25th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Sam looks so calm and focused :scared:

heelsrule1988
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Well, I guess Sam had to get her sometime. Good news is, a loss doesn't mean the end... Maria can get right back in it with what would be a very nice win over Na Li tomorrow.

Mistress of Evil
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:41 PM
why did she even show up if her form is that poor :crying2: Bye perfect YEC record, Bye perfect Stosur record :sad:

gc-spurs
gross

Steven.
ugh fucking great. day: ruined.

doooma6816
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Mash:facepalm:
I hope she'll play better tommorow and win next two matches....

perseus2006
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Sad performance by Pova. Just couldn't get a ball between the lines...

Steven.
Mash:facepalm:
I hope she'll play better tommorow and win next two matches....

Im not even kidding when I say I hope she doesn't bother playing those matches. Can she just take a break already?

Cherry.
I kinda expected this to happen really.
Still it's really sickening.

Break My Rapture
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Play a match like this against Li and she should get robbed of her racquets. I'm seriously questioning why I keep watching her matches, instead of checking scores after they finished, when she can't take one single fucking chance to save her life. :( I'm vigorously pissed right now, but I still love her.

Obviously not comfortable with her ankle + Maria has no kind of form at all. No idea why she's even playing here, but I do know that it makes me incredibly sad Maria just ruined her perfect record against Sam (and probably in passing RR).

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Im not even kidding when I say I hope she doesn't bother playing those matches. Can she just take a break already?I actually think this might happen. She said multiple times that she wouldn't be back playing if not for this tourney. So here she lost to her bitch she's never lost to in straight sets and her chance of getting to the semis is incredibly slim now, so she might just decide to take a break.

Craig.
I just so knew this would happen. I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I actually went to bed last night WORRIED that Maria might lose this. And I'm never worried when Maria plays Stosur, it's about as NID as it gets. Well not anymore I guess.

18majors
Maria didn't play well at all. Hope she will regroup and play better tomorrow.

Reptilia
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Yuck. Not here for that.

Reptilia
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Li is in horrible form too, so hopefully she can pull that one out. Maria was beyond awful, but Sam did play pretty well I guess. :o

Sharapovian
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:48 PM
I don't know what to expect from the match tomorrow to be honest, in fact I have no expectations for this tournament anymore.

My only wish is for her to stay healthy.

Trih
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:50 PM
i don't know what to say :crying2::bigcry:
i just want to cry :sad:
i was worried about everything before the match.. the ankle, too much time without matches, everything :crying2:
i'm not as much destroyed as i was after the loss at us open,
but just because i know she has 2 more matches, please Maria please play like you can, you know how to beat them :crying2:

Crux Squall
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Please bring a better form tomorrow, Maria

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Play a match like this against Li and she should get robbed of her racquets. I'm seriously questioning why I keep watching her matches, instead of checking scores after they finished, when she can't take one single fucking chance to save her life. :( I'm vigorously pissed right now, but I still love her.

Obviously not comfortable with her ankle + Maria has no kind of form at all. No idea why she's even playing here, but I do know that it makes me incredibly sad Maria just ruined her perfect record against Sam (and probably in passing RR).
That's the problem she's been having ever since Wimbledon. All the bps in the 2nd set of this match and all those bps and gps in the 3rd set of the match against Pennetta. Hell she also wasted countless chances in the Cincy final against Jankovic, just that JJ was wasting even more than her to save her life.
In tight matches you just can't waste chances like that. I've said it after the Pennetta match, it's just comparable to throwing away match points.

Steven.
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:53 PM
this bitch no longer has a serve OR a ROS. Can I somehow quit being a tennis fan on the spot? I want to cry...

Break My Rapture
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:55 PM
That's the problem she's been having ever since Wimbledon. All the bps in the 2nd set of this match and all those bps and gps in the 3rd set of the match against Pennetta. Hell she also wasted countless chances in the Cincy final against Jankovic, just that JJ was wasting even more than her to save her life.
In tight matches you just can't waste chances like that. I've said it after the Pennetta match, it's just comparable to throwing away match points.
Yeah pretty much. The wasted BPs on BH returns make me the most pissed off right now though. I AM FUMING. But Maria probs is too.

Craig.
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:57 PM
I hate GM when Maria loses. Fucking hate it.

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Even if she miraculously win the next two matches it's still sad. Not that I'm expecting her to win either with this kind of form. It won't surprise me if she decides not to play. :shrug:
Sam's confidence must be rocketing after this match.

Shafanovic.
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:58 PM
If she can't win against Stosur. She's not gonna win against any of the other 7 girls. :sad:

s teddy
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:59 PM
I hate GM when Maria loses.

What's GM? :confused:

Trih
Oct 25th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Can I somehow quit being a tennis fan on the spot? I want to cry...

I thought the same at some point in the match. :[ I was just hopeless. :[
Every DF was a punch in my stomach, damn, I'm not even mad or pissed off, I'm sad, sad sad sad.
I just hope she won't give up and use all the anger from this loss to react from tomorrow on. :mad:

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:00 PM
I hate GM when Maria loses. Fucking hate it.Just don't go there. :lol:
I always try to stay away from GM every time after a match like this.

Craig.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:00 PM

General Messages aka her results threads.

s teddy
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:01 PM
General Messages aka her results thread.

Never heard of it.

Cherry.
What's GM? :confused:General Messages

Trih
General Messages
I hate GM when Maria loses. Fucking hate it.

Just don't go there. :lol:

Right. In that thread the flame war has already begun, I won't even keep on reading all that...

Craig.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Never heard of it. Since when does she have results thread other than this one?

I mean, where results of matches are posted.

Steven.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Just don't go there. :lol:

I tend to stay away from TF in general, but noone shares my passion of Maria as much as you guys. Ugh, I'm starting to think that we should have a social gathering and watch Maria's matches in a bar or pub or something because I'm in dire need of a hug and nobody understands like you guys.

Break My Rapture
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Ugh and I actually need to make HL of this crap. UGHHHHH.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAGpI5a4ZAUHsh8hNx01Tg80l8i45s4 2Cp6gOiDr10RIrJek74wVvR-eI

s teddy
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:04 PM
General Messages aka her results threads.

General Messages

General Messages

It was a joke. GM ceases to exist after matches like this. :sad:

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:06 PM
If she decides to play the next two matches she'd better do everything to come up with a win against Li. :mad:
Even though this kind of piss poor performance is fully expected after such an injury layoff, its still quite embarrassing if she goes out 0-3 when I think about it. :facepalm: Though if she loses tomorrow I really don't see her play against Vika at all.

Craig.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:07 PM
I tend to stay away from TF in general, but noone shares my passion of Maria as much as you guys. Ugh, I'm starting to think that we should have a social gathering and watch Maria's matches in a bar or pub or something because I'm in dire need of a hug and nobody understands like you guys.

Man, do I feel you right now :hug:

Trih
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:07 PM

Damn, you got me then! But you're right. :(

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:08 PM
I tend to stay away from TF in general, but noone shares my passion of Maria as much as you guys. Ugh, I'm starting to think that we should have a social gathering and watch Maria's matches in a bar or pub or something because I'm in dire need of a hug and nobody understands like you guys.My thoughts exactly. :hug:

Craig.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:08 PM

Oh :tears:

Trih
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:10 PM

:hug: and :crying2: at the same time

Break My Rapture
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Sigh don't know what to expect from what will happen now.

s teddy
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:12 PM
How many posts so far? :tears:

Craig.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Maria, please just fight your ass off and get through these next two matches somehow.

Steven.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:14 PM
I know this is jumping the gun, but I really don't think Maria will ever win a slam or YEC again. Too many prodigies have started their career on the high to never be relevant again and that's what I'm fearing most I guess. The inconsistency in her form is just too great to ever string together so many matches. She needs to get lucky and go on a super streak at the right time for any chance of holding the big trophies up again.

Also rule of thumb is to never expect too much from Maria or you'll end up being disappointed. From expecting 3-0 to now fearing a 0-3 all in a mere 2 hours...

s teddy
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:15 PM
I know this is jumping the gun, but I really don't think Maria will ever win a slam or YEC again. Too many prodigies have started their career on the high to never be relevant again and that's what I'm fearing most I guess. The inconsistency in her form is just too great to ever string together so many matches. She needs to get lucky and go on a super streak at the right time for any chance of holding the big trophies up again.

Some prodigies start their careers on a high and go on to win many slams. She's still getting better (although it's hard to see sometimes). I believe that she will win more.

Besides, she just had a very bad day, and she's rusty. It's a little early to be so pessimistic.

Break My Rapture
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:20 PM

Also rule of thumb is to never expect too much from Maria or you'll end up being disappointed. From expecting 3-0 to now fearing a 0-3 all in a mere 2 hours...
I fully understand. I'd like to say though, I didn't expect Maria to go 3-0 at all yet I was automatically labelled a pessimist (as always). But I certainly did NOT expect her to play THIS bad, especially after getting the best opener possible of her group. Perhaps facing Li first would've been better. Or perhaps facing Li now with a (bad) match under her belt while she hasn't played in ages is better. I don't know, I have no clue. Perhaps she'll withdraw.

MY HEAD. :sobbing:

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Maria, please just fight your ass off and get through these next two matches somehow.Now I just hope she somehow wins tomorrow's match. :tears:
Not expecting her to be through to the semis at all at this moment.

Trih
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:23 PM
I fully understand. I'd like to say though, I didn't expect Maria to go 3-0 at all yet I was automatically labelled a pessimist (as always). But I certainly did NOT expect her to play THIS bad, especially after getting the best opener possible of her group. Perhaps facing Li first would've been better. Or perhaps facing Li now with a (bad) match under her belt while she hasn't played in ages is better. I don't know, I have no clue. Perhaps she'll withdraw.

MY HEAD. :sobbing:

That's what i thought before and after this match, i was quite sure she wouldn't go easy 3-0 but i didn't expect a loss against Stosur, i'm totally disoriented and i don't know what to think now. :sad:

gc-spurs
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:23 PM
https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/304338_10150283311314234_595754233_7810033_1715781 _a.jpg

In light of the ABs recent victory, I'm not too down. Also, it saves me from making this my FB profile photo Troll Maria again.

rucolo
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Can`t believe she lost to Stosur :facepalm:

Very poor first set, then nice choking in 2nd set.

3-0 [40-0] -> Maria lost next 5 points :mad:

3-1 [30-0] -> Maria lost next 4 points :help:

5-4 [30-0] -> Maria lost next 4 points :tape:

Break Points Won: 1 of 7 :o

vozas
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:32 PM
I was so stressed out that I was gonna miss this match. Just got home to the result and I'm not even gonna bother watching my recording of it.

I don't know. I WILL stick to Maria til the day she retires but we really need to stop kidding ourselves. She's a whole different player nowadays. I've said it countless times. Just look at her demeanor pre-surgery. Particularly during the AO. You KNOW she believed she was the best player in the world and that NO one would beat her that forthnight. She was frightening on court. She doesn't have that anymore.

Until her passion and hunger comes back, there's no way she's winning anything that actually matters. And that, my friends, is that.

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:33 PM

MY HEAD. :sobbing:I actually had a thought that this wasn't the best possible opener. After a month without matchplay she's bound to be rusty, but there's no doubt that everybody would still be expecting her to win this against Stosur, and she probably expected the same thing too. So the pressure must be high and she would be tight throughout. Plus Sam's now a Grand Slam champion and there's really nothing for her to lose in this match.
If she had the opener against Li or Vika whom she's been struggling quite a bit for the past couple of years, she probably would expect herself to lose so she might just come out and play more freely.
But anyways all these are useless talks now. To end her perfect record against Stosur (first the perfect 3-setter record gone against Pennetta, then this :fiery:) in a YEC opener must really be a blow to her confidence. :sobbing:

s teddy
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Do you guys have to be so pessimistic? It's not exactly helping my PTSS. :sad:

Steven.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:35 PM
I was so stressed out that I was gonna miss this match. Just got home to the result and I'm not even gonna bother watching my recording of it.

I don't know. I WILL stick to Maria til the day she retires but we really need to stop kidding ourselves. She's a whole different player nowadays. I've said it countless times. Just look at her demeanor pre-surgery. Particularly during the AO. You KNOW she believed she was the best player in the world and that NO one would beat her that forthnight. She was frightening on court. She doesn't have that anymore.

Until her passion and hunger comes back, there's no way she's winning anything that actually matters. And that, my friends, is that.

I don't disagree at all. She's definitely hungry and has the passion for tennis, but no longer does she have the champion's mentality. I feel like she's less imposing and less intense on the court and just doesn't believe in herself anymore.

Oh well. We've got a long 5 years ahead.

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:38 PM

Until her passion and hunger comes back, there's no way she's winning anything that actually matters. And that, my friends, is that.Sad but true. :tears:

Break My Rapture
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:38 PM
I actually had a thought that this wasn't the best possible opener. After a month without matchplay she's bound to be rusty, but there's no doubt that everybody would still be expecting her to win this against Stosur, and she probably expected the same thing too. So the pressure must be high and she would be tight throughout. Plus Sam's now a Grand Slam champion and there's really nothing for her to lose in this match.
If she had the opener against Li or Vika whom she's been struggling quite a bit for the past couple of years, she probably would expect herself to lose so she might just come out and play more freely.
But anyways all these are useless talks now. To end her perfect record against Stosur (first the perfect 3-setter record gone against Pennetta, then this :fiery:) in a YEC opener must really be a blow to her confidence. :sobbing:
Enormous blow to her confidence probably. Her best bet would be beating Li if she improves (somehow) tomorrow, would be nice to get at least 1 win here. Also wouldn't hurt her ranking at the start of next year, 1 win here equals about the points you get for an MM title IIRC.

Good luck for tomorrow Maria. :)

vozas
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:39 PM
I don't disagree at all. She's definitely hungry and has the passion for tennis, but no longer does she have the champion's mentality. I feel like she's less imposing and less intense on the court and just doesn't believe in herself anymore.

Oh well. We've got a long 5 years ahead.

Yeah, maybe the passion is there. But she's been looking worried and scared and nervous and tentative ever since she lost to Kirilenko at the Aussie last year.

I'm sure she still wants to win (who doesn't?) but there's no attitude, no cockiness, no pride in her game anymore. It's been like that throughout this year.

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:40 PM
OMG How am I gonna survive through today? :sobbing:
Still got two papers to write but now I'm in such jeopardy that I don't have the mood to do anything at all.

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Enormous blow to her confidence probably. Her best bet would be beating Li if she improves (somehow) tomorrow, would be nice to get at least 1 win here. Also wouldn't hurt her ranking at the start of next year, 1 win here equals about the points you get for an MM title IIRC.

Good luck for tomorrow Maria. :)Yeah that's really the only thing I'm hoping for right now. :sobbing:
Otherwise I'm sure she won't even bother to play her match against Vika.

Steven.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:46 PM
My mood just died again. I imagined a user I know (Papillon) fist pumping at the result and then pitying me again... hate it when she does that. Nothing worse than being pitied by someone who rooted against your fave, even though it is always done in good spirit and to cheer me up.

le sigh...

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Can`t believe she lost to Stosur :facepalm:

Very poor first set, then nice choking in 2nd set.

3-0 [40-0] -> Maria lost next 5 points :mad:

3-1 [30-0] -> Maria lost next 4 points :help:

5-4 [30-0] -> Maria lost next 4 points :tape:

Break Points Won: 1 of 7 :oYeah all these are really pathetic. :facepalm:
Every time I think about the chances she missed I feel like banging my head against the wall coz it hurts miserably. :o

Break My Rapture
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:48 PM
My mood just died again. I imagined a user I know (Papillon) fist pumping at the result and then pitying me again... hate it when she does that. Nothing worse than being pitied by someone who rooted against your fave, even though it is always done in good spirit and to cheer me up.

le sigh...
My mom was rooting for Samantha. Needless to say, I was pissed off.

Steven.
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:49 PM
My mom was rooting for Samantha. Needless to say, I was pissed off.

omg gurl I get angry when someone I know cheers against Maria as well. :sobbing: Tennis is serious business :armed:

Break My Rapture
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:01 PM
omg gurl I get angry when someone I know cheers against Maria as well. :sobbing: Tennis is serious business :armed:
Yeah especially if they're always like "IN YO FACE!" when their fave wins a point like URGGGGG.

Thank GOD I have tennis tomorrow. I am going to hit the living shit out of the ball, I want this cropped up frustration OUT of my system. Can't wait.

We can only hope Li sucks even more than Maria tomorrow. :bounce:

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:03 PM
omg gurl I get angry when someone I know cheers against Maria as well. :sobbing: Tennis is serious business :armed:OMG so true. :sobbing: But luckily I don't have this kind of problems so far. Most of my friends know nothing about tennis and one who's also really into tennis root for Maria as well.

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:16 PM
OMG just realized I wouldn't even get to watch her match against Li tomorrow. :facepalm:
I have two classes for 3 straight hours at the exact same time when she plays. :hysteric:
I could probably take my laptop with me for the 1st class but no laptops' allowed for the 2nd class. :tears:
So livescore for me only probably.

Sp!ffy
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:17 PM
My dad hates Maria, just to piss me off. He laughs every time she loses. :sobbing:

Craig.
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:19 PM
My dad hates Maria, just to piss me off. He laughs every time she loses. :sobbing:

OMG same here :hysteric:

He's all like ''She looks so arrogant. And what's up with that serve?''

Kitten63
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:23 PM

My dad dislikes her too and he loves Caro :bigcry:

He doesn't laugh at me when she loses though,he says he's happy for me when she wins :lol:

Jack89
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Order of play for tomorrow:

Sinan Erdem Dome (from 17.00hrs)
1. Samantha Stosur vs. Victoria Azarenka
2. Maria Sharapova vs. Li Na
3. Caroline Wozniacki vs. Vera Zvonareva

Would be nice for her to win tomorrow. But after today, I really don't have any expectations.

Kitten63
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:28 PM
I kind of expected this to happen,it was her first match and she was bound to be rusty and nervous. I'm so upset at how she wasted all those chances in the second :sad: She better not go 0-3,that would suck so bad :o

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:30 PM
If Sam vs Vika finishes quickly I can probably still watch a set or even the full match before going to class. :tape:
Come on Maria, get a win and you're still in.

MashaFan01
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Come on y'all - What kinda fans are you - I understand that you're frustrated - but geeeezzz - Masha hasn't played a match since she twisted her ankle back in Sept - What did you expect? - I was impressed that she got better during the match and nearly made it in the second set - With a lil luck she could have forced it to a 3 setter

Anyways - yes - Maybe Masha never will win another slam or another YEC again - but she probably will give us lotsa more great entertainment on a number of occasions in 2012 at least - She not the #2 for nothing - right? - Who knows - suddenly she could find her great serve again - You never can tell - So stop acting like some spoiled brats - Give her your support - believe in her - hehehe

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:33 PM
I kind of expected this to happen,it was her first match and she was bound to be rusty and nervous. I'm so upset at how she wasted all those chances in the second :sad: She better not go 0-3,that would suck so bad :o
Losing to Stosur could probably also take some pressure away from her and she might start swinging more freely and play better tomorrow. Who knows?
Still I'm not having any expectation though.

rucolo
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Still so pissed Maria choked at 3-0 [40-0] to 3-3. Then huge chance to take 2nd set at 5-4 [30-0]. Only to lose 5-7. And Maria had many break points at 5-6, but of course stupid UEs :(

The sad thing is Maria once again had enough opportunities, but always makes DF or UE at important moments :rolleyes:

atominside
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:35 PM
who should we root for tomorrow? Azarenka or Stosur :help:

atominside
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:36 PM
And some of you guys are too COCKY

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Still so pissed Maria choked at 3-0 [40-0] to 3-3. Then huge chance to take 2nd set at 5-4 [30-0]. Only to lose 5-7. And Maria had many break points at 5-6, but of course stupid UEs :(

The sad thing is Maria once again had enough opportunities, but always makes DF or UE at important moments :rolleyes:Don't mention that again. :sobbing: I feel like throwing up.
It really hurts tremendously to see so many opportunities gone to waste.:sad:

atominside
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Be positive guys, i mean she looked hot during the match :) .I didnt expect her to lose to Stosur but it didnt surprise me at all. Feels like if she has a 2nd life as this is RR format. If stosur beats vika tomorrow, maria has to beat li and vika to guarantee a SF. yikes.

rucolo
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:51 PM
I know this is jumping the gun, but I really don't think Maria will ever win a slam or YEC again.

I fear this is true :sobbing:

I WILL stick to Maria til the day she retires but we really need to stop kidding ourselves. She's a whole different player nowadays.

yeah, sadly. The old Maria had a serve as a big weapon and was mentally strong :tears:

Laura_VeeFan
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Maria :sad: I hope she can get at least one win over Na tomorrow

PS Who is that sluggahjells thing and why is he coming for Maria and her fans? He needs to take a seat

joćo.
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:53 PM
Sharapova, the only former champion in the field, was gracious in defeat as always. "Sam started off really well and played really well throughout the whole match. She was much more explosive than I was and used her slice really well - it stayed quite low in the court. I believe it was our first meeting indoors.

"It's obviously tough to come back after a month and compete at this level but the good thing is I gave myself a chance and did everything I could to even be here, so I'm happy. I still have a couple of matches to go and time to improve.

"This is just the beginning of it."

Delusional :rolleyes:

loljk :inlove:

claypova
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:55 PM
im totally rootin for Sam now :lol: she's gonna give Li a beatdown, so she might as well take down Azarenka (if she can) while she is at it. Then Maria would have a better chance of qualifying.

but of course, watch Vika beat Sam in 2 :tape:

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Maria :sad: I hope she can get at least one win over Na tomorrow

PS Who is that sluggahjells thing and why is he coming for Maria and her fans? He needs to take a seatHe's just a typical Maria hater. :shrug:
And I think his original ID "sluggahjells" was banned and then he comes back with "sluggahjells08", "sluggahjells11" etc. :lol:

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 11:02 PM
im totally rootin for Sam now :lol: she's gonna give Li a beatdown, so she might as well take down Azarenka (if she can) while she is at it. Then Maria would have a better chance of qualifying.

but of course, watch Vika beat Sam in 2 :tape:Thing is Maria totally has to win tomorrow's match to have any chance of going through.
Maybe it's an advantage to her that she's played one match already and Li hasn't.

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 11:06 PM
"I still have a couple of matches to go and time to improve."

"This is just the beginning of it."
Please improve tomorrow. :tape:

Trih
Oct 25th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Come on y'all - What kinda fans are you - I understand that you're frustrated - but geeeezzz - Masha hasn't played a match since she twisted her ankle back in Sept - What did you expect? - I was impressed that she got better during the match and nearly made it in the second set - With a lil luck she could have forced it to a 3 setter

Anyways - yes - Maybe Masha never will win another slam or another YEC again - but she probably will give us lotsa more great entertainment on a number of occasions in 2012 at least - She not the #2 for nothing - right? - Who knows - suddenly she could find her great serve again - You never can tell - So stop acting like some spoiled brats - Give her your support - believe in her - hehehe

I would love to be optimistic like you, it's 1am and i still can't sleep 'cause of anger and sadness :hysteric:

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 11:12 PM
I would love to be optimistic like you, it's 1am and i still can't sleep 'cause of anger and sadness :hysteric:It's 4pm and I didn't even have lunch at all. :hysteric:

Craig.
Oct 25th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Get going on those essays, CherryRed!

rucolo
Oct 25th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Yeah, maybe the passion is there. But she's been looking worried and scared and nervous and tentative ever since she lost to Kirilenko at the Aussie last year.

Exactly :(

Don't mention that again. :sobbing: I feel like throwing up.
It really hurts tremendously to see so many opportunities gone to waste.:sad:

I am already prepared for more chokes and a heartbreaking loss vs Li :tape:

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Get going on those essays, CherryRed!:lol: Thanks for reminding me.
Good thing is I'm almost done with the one that's due tomorrow but still have another to go which is due on Friday.:tape:

Cherry.
Oct 25th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Exactly :(

I am already prepared for more chokes and a heartbreaking loss vs Li :tape:
Li can still outchoke her. :tape:

Craig.
Oct 25th, 2011, 11:22 PM
:lol: Thanks for reminding me.
Good thing is I'm almost done with the one that's due tomorrow but still have another to go which is due on Friday.:tape:

You're okay :p I've written 4 essays this semester and all of them the night before they were due :hysteric:

atominside
Oct 25th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Lets expect the worst for the Li match tomorrow. So if she loses we wont be that disappointed but if she wins :cheer:

lefty24
Oct 25th, 2011, 11:55 PM
who should we root for tomorrow? Azarenka or Stosur :help:

this.
I love Vika but would it be more in Marias favor if she looses?

Lachy
Oct 26th, 2011, 12:08 AM
I'm not even concerned tbh. Clearly a combination of lack of match play and tentativeness due to the ankle. I had to laugh in the first set, she practically stood in the one spot and slowed down her serve sooo much :awww: Looked anxious about her landing after the serve and you can't win a tennis match when you are tentative.

Hopefully she plays herself into some form this week, it's the third match that I want :fiery:

s teddy
Oct 26th, 2011, 12:32 AM
I'm not even concerned tbh. Clearly a combination of lack of match play and tentativeness due to the ankle. I had to laugh in the first set, she practically stood in the one spot and slowed down her serve sooo much :awww: Looked anxious about her landing after the serve and you can't win a tennis match when you are tentative.

Hopefully she plays herself into some form this week, it's the third match that I want :fiery:

Good post. Blaming injuries and rustiness makes me feel much better. :D

atominside
Oct 26th, 2011, 12:47 AM
^its true though :shrug:

Sp!ffy
Oct 26th, 2011, 12:49 AM
I don't think Maria wants to go home empty handed...she'll come out tomorrow better, I'm sure.

Besides, I know many of you guys think Stosur is a scrub but she did just win the US Open so...:weirdo:

Crux Squall
Oct 26th, 2011, 01:13 AM
i hope Sam can beat Vika, and Maria can beat Li

s teddy
Oct 26th, 2011, 01:19 AM
^its true though :shrug:

I know. I wasn't being sarcastic. :lol:

Cherry.
Oct 26th, 2011, 01:19 AM
I don't think Maria wants to go home empty handed...she'll come out tomorrow better, I'm sure.

Besides, I know many of you guys think Stosur is a scrub but she did just win the US Open so...:weirdo:Exactly... and on top of that beating Serena in 2.
Also the bigger the lead for Maria in this H2H the sooner the loss will come.
There will always come the day when the streak ends. No exception for anybody really (look at how Roger lost to Soderling and Hewitt last year after so many years of consecutive wins). Unfortunately it's today. :tears:

Trih
Oct 26th, 2011, 01:36 AM

Besides, I know many of you guys think Stosur is a scrub but she did just win the US Open so...:weirdo:

Exactly... and on top of that beating Serena in 2.
There will always come the day when the streak ends. No exception for anybody really (look at how Roger lost to Soderling and Hewitt last year after so many years of consecutive wins). Unfortunately it's today. :tears:
I love you guys, reading these posts made me feel a little better about it. :unsure:

Sp!ffy
Oct 26th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Exactly... and on top of that beating Serena in 2.

Hah, well today was a pretty big match for both so it was stupid for many of us to think Sam wouldn't raise her level. I kind of expected this actually but I was hoping Maria would grind through it...which she almost did. :shrug:

Cherry.
Oct 26th, 2011, 01:56 AM
Hah, well today was a pretty big match for both so it was stupid for many of us to think Sam wouldn't raise her level. I kind of expected this actually but I was hoping Maria would grind through it...which she almost did. :shrug:Yeah. In a sense it's good for the loss to come today because of the RR format. She's still in the competition and theoretically she still has chances to turn things around. Even though based on the way she played today the chances are slim. :tape:

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 02:54 AM
Ok,did I read it right?
Maria actually lost to Stosur? :crying2: :bigcry: :sobbing: :facepalm:
I slept when the Pusha-fest was going on,I thought Maria would cruise in this one. :sobbing:
And to wake up to this. :facepalm:
Why is she playing here in the first place if she is not prepared? :o
Rather give Petkovic the chance. :facepalm:
I could have said Sharapova likes losing the first match at YEC and then making amends later,but if she can't beat her bitch,then Na and Vika may well bagel her. :hysteric: :facepalm:

Shafanovic.
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:18 AM
:sad: Play better please.

My day's getting better after a disastrous start though.

I got my assessment results back and I gots.

1 Credit
3 Credit+ (which is 1 or 2 marks off distinction :o)
2 Distinctions
3 Distinction+ :hysteric:
1 High Distinction.

And overall I'm happy with my performance this semester and it's time to enjoy my 4 and half months break.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltewob9EJT1qiufa6o6_r1_250.gif

As for Mash...

Please do better tomorrow.... PLEASE
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltmvzcMlCT1r21n1u.gif

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:49 AM
As bad as this loss seems to us,wonder what's going through Maria's mind.
Revenge.Revenge. :fiery:
It will be epic if she can pay Sammy back at the AO in front of her home crowd. :devil:

Fiercepova
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:57 AM
Hi guys, I'm new here, actually no, as I've followed TF and SS for at least 2 years I think :) But feel too lazy to create an account and comment :lol: But I swear I come here every day to read you guys' comments :p I think I know every posters in here very well, I mean my fellow SS posters as I've been a stalker for a long long time :lol: Love watching her match and reading the Official Live Scoring Thread at the same time :lol: I always wonder how you guys could be able to stay calm to post while she was giving a heart attack out there :lol: I definitely can't :angel:

I felt so shocked and depressed yesterday after Maria's loss to Stosur as I was so sure she'd won that match :lol: But after reading y'all comments I felt so relaxed and calm again :D Hope she improves and wins against Li today, I really want some revenge :(

Have a nice day guys :) GL Maria :D (I accept an ugly shitfest as long as it's a win so just somehow get a win pls :angel:)

Shafanovic.
Oct 26th, 2011, 04:25 AM
Hi there! :wavey: Nice to have you here.

I'm sure you know me. I'm pretty well known around here.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltmxoywHQJ1qaq3w1o1_500.gif

Fiercepova
Oct 26th, 2011, 04:35 AM
Okay calm down Chris... :lol: Actually yes, I really like all of your gifs :lol: Sometimes your gifs really made me laugh even when I was having a heart attack during the match :lol: And the "Hello ladies" gif a few days ago :worship: But have you just gone for a few months? Glad to have you back :D

Shafanovic.
Oct 26th, 2011, 04:41 AM
Okay calm down Chris... :lol: Actually yes, I really like all of your gifs :lol: Sometimes your gifs really made me laugh even when I was having a heart attack during the match :lol: And the "Hello ladies" gif a few days ago :worship: But have you just gone for a few months? Glad to have you back :D

I don't know if I should be flattered or creeped out that you know my name. What's yours? :p

And thank you :) yeah I was gone for a few months to focus on my college, which I did REALLY well thank god. Yeah, I'm back for now I guess.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltmwwysYHo1qmen36.gif

Fiercepova
Oct 26th, 2011, 04:52 AM
I don't know if I should be flattered or creeped out that you know my name. What's yours? :p

And thank you :) yeah I was gone for a few months to focus on my college, which I did REALLY well thank god. Yeah, I'm back for now I guess.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltmwwysYHo1qmen36.gif

Then just feel flattered as you're one of the few ones I know name here :lol: Call me Hai, just like when you're saying "Hi" :) So easy to pronounce and remember, right? :p

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:19 AM
Hi guys, I'm new here, actually no, as I've followed TF and SS for at least 2 years I think :) But feel too lazy to create an account and comment :lol: But I swear I come here every day to read you guys' comments :p I think I know every posters in here very well, I mean my fellow SS posters as I've been a stalker for a long long time :lol: Love watching her match and reading the Official Live Scoring Thread at the same time :lol: I always wonder how you guys could be able to stay calm to post while she was giving a heart attack out there :lol: I definitely can't :angel:

I felt so shocked and depressed yesterday after Maria's loss to Stosur as I was so sure she'd won that match But after reading y'all comments I felt so relaxed and calm again :D Hope she improves and wins against Li today, I really want some revenge :(

Have a nice day guys :) GL Maria :D (I accept an ugly shitfest as long as it's a win so just somehow get a win pls :angel:)

Then just feel flattered as you're one of the few ones I know name here :lol: Call me Hai, just like when you're saying "Hi" :) So easy to pronounce and remember, right? :p

Hello Hai! :wavey:
I am Shivank!

Well,yes,Maria gives us a lot of mini-heart attacks.
But since her injury return in 2009 we are pretty much used to it. :lol:

Yesterday's loss was very depressing indeed. :sad:
To lose to someone you never had lost to before, sucks. :tears:
I hope Maria somehow beats Li today. :awww:

Cherry.
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:25 AM

I felt so shocked and depressed yesterday after Maria's loss to Stosur as I was so sure she'd won that match :lol: But after reading y'all comments I felt so relaxed and calm again :D Hope she improves and wins against Li today, I really want some revenge :(

Welcome! :wavey:
About the bold part, for me personally, there's nobody else around me who cares about tennis (only one of my friends who's also a tennis fan goes to a different college), so I always watch matches on my own. :sad: And because I'm always so freaking nervous during Maria's matches (especially those tight ones, and Maria's certainly not helping out either recently :o), sometimes I can barely hold my nerves to keep watching the streams without any interruptions. I HAVE TO talk to somebody who actually understands how I'm feeling to let my nervousness out a bit. Otherwise I'm gonna go crazy. :lol: Posting here certainly helps a lot on that matter.

Cherry.
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:44 AM
Okay, if Vika vs Sam finishes within two hours I think I can at least watch 1 set of Maria vs Na.
Then I'll have to go to class and follow the livescores. :scared:
But glad it isn't the last match. In that case I'm gonna miss out completely.

claypova
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:48 AM
im not even gonna bother waking up, might as well save myself from the inevitable hot mess that is gonna happen :sobbing:

claypova
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:48 AM
on the other hand, that dress is amazing :dance::hearts:

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:49 AM
Btw guys just Vote for Maria here:
http://www.facebook.com/WTA?sk=app_170515616368776

WTA fan favorite awards. :oh:
Maria bagged all of them last year. :cool:
Lets have a repeat. :rocker2:

Maidenhair
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:51 AM
im not even gonna bother waking up, might as well save myself from the inevitable hot mess that is gonna happen :sobbing:

:sobbing:

Fiercepova
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:53 AM
Hello Hai! :wavey:
I am Shivank!

Well,yes,Maria gives us a lot of mini-heart attacks.
But since her injury return in 2009 we are pretty much used to it. :lol:

Yesterday's loss was very depressing indeed. :sad:
To lose to someone you never had lost to before, sucks. :tears:
I hope Maria somehow beats Li today. :awww:

Hi Shivank! :D

I'm not so lucky as I started to be her fan just before the 07 US Open, yeah, you know, she lost to Radwanska :rolleyes: Then she gave me some happiness for some months (the end of 07 and the beginning of 08) then left us for 10 f*cking months thanks to her lovely right shoulder :sad: I used to feel so depressed so many days when she lost a tight match, but she just loves doing that these 3 recent years after coming back, I guess I'm used to it now too :lol: Like the Stosur match yesterday, I thought I'd be angry for a whole day, but 10 minutes later, after reading y'all comments I felt normal again :lol: It's so good to have you guys who know exactly what I'm feeling :D

Welcome! :wavey:
About the bold part, for me personally, there's nobody else around me who cares about tennis (my only friend who's also a tennis fan goes to a different college), so I always watch matches on my own. :sad: And because I'm always so freaking nervous during Maria's matches (especially those tight ones, and Maria's certainly not helping out either recently :o), sometimes I can barely hold my nerves to keep watching the streams without any interruptions. I HAVE TO talk to somebody who actually understands how I'm feeling to let my nervousness out a bit. Otherwise I'm gonna go crazy. :lol: Posting here certainly helps a lot on that matter.

Hi there! :wavey:

When I watch her match, I think I really really have to focus and stop doing everything else (besides reading the Official Live Scoring Thread) Also I should be alone as I always yell "Come on" and fistpump and sometimes hit my bed so hard as I can't control myself after she hit some crazy shots :lol: Tell you a real story, I lived alone in a double room in my dorm, then one guy came to share it with me in the day she played the Dulgheru match :lol: God the match started at 3am, and I really really had to try not to hit anything that made the noise and use my hand to cover my mouth or I'd yell sth and wake him up :lol:

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:54 AM
on the other hand, that dress is amazing :dance::hearts:

The only thing amazing last night. :sobbing:

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:57 AM
Hi Shivank! :D

I'm not so lucky as I started to be her fan just before the 07 US Open, yeah, you know, she lost to Radwanska :rolleyes: Then she gave me some happiness for some months (the end of 07 and the beginning of 08) then left us for 10 f*cking months thanks to her lovely right shoulder :sad: I used to feel so depressed so many days when she lost a tight match, but she just loves doing that these 3 recent years after coming back, I guess I'm used to it now too :lol: Like the Stosur match yesterday, I thought I'd be angry for a whole day, but 10 minutes later, after reading y'all comments I felt normal again :lol: It's so good to have you guys who know exactly what I'm feeling :D

When I watch her match, I think I really really have to focus and stop doing everything else (besides reading the Official Live Scoring Thread) Also I should be alone as I always yell "Come on" and fistpump and sometimes hit my bed so hard as I can't control myself after she hit some crazy shots :lol: Tell you a real story, I lived alone in a double room in my dorm, then one guy came to share it with me in the day she played the Dulgheru match :lol: God the match started at 3am, and I really really had to try not to hit anything that made the noise and use my hand to cover my mouth or I'd yell sth and wake him up :lol:

Well I have been her fan since 2004,right from the beginning,although more intense from 2006. ;)
But what I meant was,since she has been so inconsistent since 2009,I am used to the mini-heart attacks since 09. :crying2:
Yes,I feel really depressed for a long time when she loses,reading here makes me feel better,I remove all my anger in the tennis court though. :oh: :armed: :lol:

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:08 AM

Same here too! :sobbing: :sobbing:

Cherry.
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:09 AM
I don't care if it's a hot mess or not. :sobbing: I just want her to somehow win it. :hysteric:

:lol: I'm actually quite good at controlling myself so I never ever jump or shout or throw stuff like some fans might do during her crazy matches. I usually just sit on my chair and start fidgeting/shaking and keep switching tabs between the stream, the livescoring thread, twitter and maybe some other tennis forums I also visit, or keep hitting the refresh button of the livescoring thread when I can't hold my nerves to watch the stream. :lol:
Look at what Masha has done to us and our poor hearts. :hearts:

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:15 AM
I don't care if it's a hot mess or not. :sobbing: I just want her to somehow win it. :hysteric:

:lol: I'm actually quite good at controlling myself so I never ever jump or shout or throw stuff like some fans might do during her crazy matches. I usually just sit on my chair and start fidgeting/shaking and keep switching tabs between the stream, the livescoring thread, twitter and maybe some other tennis forums I also visit, or keep hitting the refresh button of the livescoring thread when I can't hold my nerves to watch the stream. :lol:

I do the same. :lol:
And if something I did before a point,and Maria won that,then I do the exact same thing again and again. :lol:
Superstitious. :angel:

Cherry.
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:15 AM
OMG I feel for you guys. :hysteric:
I have minimal chance of watching tennis matches with the presence of my parents cos I'm away from home for the majority part of the year. But when I do, my mum always supports whoever I support.:D My dad is usually neutral and cares about the quality of the match more than the players. :p

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:21 AM
OMG I feel for you guys. :hysteric:
I have minimal chance of watching tennis matches with the presence of my parents cos I'm away from home for the majority part of the year. But when I do, my mum always supports whoever I support.:D My dad is usually neutral and cares about the quality of the match more than the players. :p

Oh,I see.
My mom usually supports whomever I do,but my dad just the opposite. :o
Anti-Federer and Anti-Sharapova. :o

Fiercepova
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:21 AM

This! :hysteric:

I do the same. :lol:
And if something I did before a point,and Maria won that,then I do the exact same thing again and again. :lol:
Superstitious. :angel:

And this! :lol:

MashaFan01
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Just remember - Masha always has done best on even years in the past - 2004 - 2006 and 2008 - She skipped 2010 'cause she was still adjusting - but 2012 could be a great year for her - She has shown glimpse of her former self during this year - She's never been better with her ground strokes and movement on court - The only thing not there yet is her serve - She's not comfy with that yet and it effects her whole game - I'm sure she's working on it - to make it reliable and her weapon again or at least something she hasn't to worry about - and suddenly - one day - all the pieces might fall together - and if so - why not next year? - Hell - she probably could win all the 4 slams that year if that happened :D :D - Have faith my friends - No one could have predicted her #2 spot at the beginning of 2011 or that she even would compete here at the YEC - Be grateful for her improvements at the FO and Wimbledon and like Masha - stay positive!!

Lachy
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Not a fan of Li Na. So I'd appreciate a win :p. I'd also LOL at Li Na inevitably finding some form in this match, seeing as though she just lost to Niculescu :hysteric:

cyannnnn
Oct 26th, 2011, 09:01 AM
maria will finish last of her group

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 10:06 AM
maria will finish last of her group

Let's be a bit more optimistic. :shrug:

And hope Na plays even worse than Maria. :lol: :oh: :sobbing:

Hopefully Maria improves her play by a lot TODAY.

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Not a fan of Li Na. So I'd appreciate a win :p. I'd also LOL at Li Na inevitably finding some form in this match, seeing as though she just lost to Niculescu :hysteric:

And that too in front of her home crowd and the match ended with a bagel in the 2nd . :lol:
And before that she lost to the likes of Halep,Cetkovska as well.
Hasn't won 3 continuous matches at a tournament since French Open.The only tournament where she won 2 continuous matches since French was New Haven.
MARIA YOU BETTER FUCKING WIN THIS. :o

gc-spurs
Oct 26th, 2011, 10:54 AM

My father used to hate Maria, now he likes her. I don't know if it's out of genuine respect or fear of me.
My mother likes Sharapova cause she's pretty and popular. Yeah, well done mom.
My brother likes Sharapova cause she's a hot Russian, but also for her tennis.

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 11:10 AM
My father used to hate Maria, now he likes her. I don't know if it's out of genuine respect or fear of me.
My mother likes Sharapova cause she's pretty and popular. Yeah, well done mom.
My brother likes Sharapova cause she's a hot Russian, but also for her tennis.

My brother likes Maria for the same reason. :oh:

But he believes that I have been cursing her and so she hasn't won any slams since a long time. :angel: :crying2:

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Btw I like Maria for the same reason as well. :oh: But I am much more obsessed with her. :angel:

claypova
Oct 26th, 2011, 11:23 AM
my parents like her cos she's good looking, but also hate her cos she's a grunter :oh::lol:

goldlion
Oct 26th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Na even played less than Maria after USO

Marilyn Monheaux
Oct 26th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Looks like her "bitches" are starting a revolution... :oh:

lefty24
Oct 26th, 2011, 12:25 PM
My mom LOVES Maria because I am obsessed with her and the more I talk bout her the more she likes her.
Me and Maria also have a lot common so she likes that about her.
My family is Russian/Ukranian/Belarussian so that's cool.

My dad HATES Maria. Which is weird cause she's a blonde Russian which he loves(and me too :p)
He hates her because she's lived in the U.S. since a young age and uses Americas reacources yet she still plays for Russia. I tried to tell him that a lot tennis players do that but he still hates it. He calls her a "prostitutka" which as you can guess basically means slut.

Mistress of Evil
Oct 26th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Looks like her "bitches" are starting a revolution... :oh:

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/_svetlio_/GIFS%202/29dy3jd.gif

yay, you win :cheer: Martha sucks and fails :bigclap:

My mom LOVES Maria because I am obsessed with her and the more I talk bout her the more she likes her.
Me and Maria also have a lot common so she likes that about her.
My family is Russian/Ukranian/Belarussian so that's cool.

My dad HATES Maria. Which is weird cause she's a blonde Russian which he loves(and me too :p)
He hates her because she's lived in the U.S. since a young age and uses Americas reacources yet she still plays for Russia. I tried to tell him that a lot tennis players do that but he still hates it. He calls her a "prostitutka" which as you can guess basically means slut.

Nah, it means more of a hooker :spit:

18majors
Oct 26th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Glad that Maria didn't skip the tournament because of her ankle. Win or lose, it will bode well for her 2012 season

Marilyn Monheaux
Oct 26th, 2011, 02:06 PM
http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/_svetlio_/GIFS%202/29dy3jd.gif

yay, you win :cheer: Martha sucks and fails :bigclap:

http://oi54.tinypic.com/xopetc.jpg

How am I winning?

I merely think the title is rubbish and calling Masha's peers "bitches" (or more precisely her bitches) is an disgusting display of arrogance, practically unmatched here in The Siberian Siren. :shrug:

Now don't you understand man universal law
What you throw out comes back to you, star
Never underestimate those who you scar
Cause karma, karma, karma comes back to you hard - Lauryn Hill "Lost Ones"

Trih
Oct 26th, 2011, 02:18 PM
I think you should just take it as a joke and don't be mad about it...
Anyway i'm so scared about today's match, i don't know if i want to watch it... :tears:

Lachy
Oct 26th, 2011, 02:31 PM
This is precisely the sort of crap that annoys me. Stosur is IMPLODING before my eyes against fcking Azarenka of all people. Play lights out against Mash...but can't replicate the form the next day :spit:

perseus2006
Oct 26th, 2011, 02:34 PM

How am I winning?

I merely think the title is rubbish and calling Masha's peers "bitches" (or more precisely her bitches) is an disgusting display of arrogance, practically unmatched here in The Siberian Siren. :shrug:

I agree with your comments completely! Please change the title to something respectful. Your candle shines no brighter for blowing out the opposition's.

So, Julian, get the title changed, preferably NOW!

perseus2006
Oct 26th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Right now at 5-1 first set, Vika is wondering what Pova's problem was yesterday with Sam...

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Vika showing Maria how you dump Shanksur. :o
Maria please tune in. :facepalm:

Lachy
Oct 26th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Are you watching it? :tape: Stosur is 1/10th of what she was like yesterday :hysteric:

perseus2006
Oct 26th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Well, for Sam, the YEC is already a massive success!

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 02:49 PM
I hope Vika finishes it quickly and gives Sam less games than Sam gave Maria. :crying2:

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Are you watching it? :tape: Stosur is 1/10th of what she was like yesterday :hysteric:
Nope.
But wtf. :speakles:
Every player just wants to play their best against Masha. :mad:
Now watch Li Na mysteriously come back to form tonight. :o

Well, for Sam, the YEC is already a massive success!

Yeah,she came here only to beat Maria. :o
Now she has done that,her only dream in the world is accomplished.
And now she is playing shit. Wth. :(

Lachy
Oct 26th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Nope.
But wtf. :speakles:
Every player just wants to play their best against Masha. :mad:
Now watch Li Na mysteriously come back to form tonight. :o

I know right :tape: I'm not a pessimist but I can see that happening :spit:

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 02:58 PM
6-2 2-0 , Vika is so merciless. :hearts:
Pls don't be the same against Masha. :o :p

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 02:59 PM
I know right :tape: I'm not a pessimist but I can see that happening :spit:

Me too. :scared:

perseus2006
Oct 26th, 2011, 02:59 PM
I wouldn't say that Sam is playing Vika like "shit", Sam's just playing like, well, "Sam".

Lachy
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Where was "Sam" yesterday? I missed her :rolls:

Shivank17
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I wouldn't say that Sam is playing Vika like "shit", Sam's just playing like, well, "Sam".

Where was "Sam" yesterday? I missed her :rolls:

:lol: Shanksur,I missed her too. :awww:

Its just that Sam sometimes becomes SuperSam ,like yesterday and US Open finals. :oh:

perseus2006
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:08 PM
To be totally fair, yesterday "Sam" was standing at the baseline watching Pova's shots land outside the lines or hit the netcord. "Sam" hardly had an apportunity to hit UE!

Mistress of Evil
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:20 PM

How am I winning?

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/_svetlio_/Glee/tumblr_lodo5iYDLp1qkt957.gif

in our bitchfight, I meant :ras: As to the title, it is supposed to be funny, cheerful and not to be taken seriously just like all the others that have been used in the past :shrug: I get that you have something against me which really makes me sad and hurts my heart!

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/_svetlio_/Glee/tumblr_lkni91dW2J1qapg62o1_500.gif

domon17th
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:26 PM
:lol: at all the drama.

Well, maria, not exactly the best match you could've played. But again, it's the rust and ankle right?
Glad I missed the match then. But Vika is RAPING Sam now, so maria really sucked hard yesterday eh?

I'd rlly LOVE LOVE LOVE to see maria win this title, that would somehow salvage this mediocre-ish season (Yes, I find 2 titles and no slam win mediocre for a player of maria's calibre).

God, school and work are killing me. And masha is joining in the fun :sobbing:

BuckJaysRock
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:31 PM
hopefully the rust is off maria so she can start winning

Lachy
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Ughh the arrogance is unbearable :tape: Good luck Maria!

perseus2006
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:33 PM
http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/_svetlio_/Glee/tumblr_lodo5iYDLp1qkt957.gif

in our bitchfight, I meant :ras: As to the title, it is supposed to be funny, cheerful and not to be taken seriously just like all the others that have been used in the past :shrug: I get that you have something against me which really makes me sad and hurts my heart!

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/_svetlio_/Glee/tumblr_lkni91dW2J1qapg62o1_500.gif

But it's not funny.
And it's not cheerful.
And it is taken seriously by site visitors and regular SS posters.

Learn the lesson to always be respectful and perhaps you may avoid even more painful hurts to the heart later on in life.

Crux Squall
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Good luck maria

Break My Rapture
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:46 PM
:lol: Shanksur,I missed her too. :awww:

Its just that Sam sometimes becomes SuperSam ,like yesterday and US Open finals. :oh:
I don't even think Stosur played that well yesterday, Maria just started and ended the match playing like a retarded cake. Especially in the beginning, she really gave Samantha hope and new perspective into this H2H.

Trih
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:48 PM
I'm forcing myself to stay sitting here and not going in front of the tv now. :banghead:

Sharapovian
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:51 PM
I'm forcing myself to stay sitting here and not going in front of the tv now. :banghead:

Yeah I think that's a good idea, knowing the hot mess this match will be :lol: I would do that but I'll probably end up watching anyway.

Trying not to expect anything but still I feel sick just thinking about the match.

perseus2006
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Pova v Li to start soon, get to the tv!

BuckJaysRock
Oct 26th, 2011, 03:53 PM
good luck maria

Maidenhair
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Great, by losing the first set to Li she has now officially ruined her chances of making the semis. :tape:

Maidenhair
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:06 PM
I don't even think Stosur played that well yesterday, Maria just started and ended the match playing like a retarded cake. Especially in the beginning, she really gave Samantha hope and new perspective into this H2H.

Love the retarded cake part. :lol:

Marilyn Monheaux
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:14 PM

I criticized the thread title before I knew that you came up with it, so...

Mistress of Evil
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:36 PM
I criticized the thread title before I knew that you came up with it, so...

WHATEVER! this tourney and the title are major fail, and I am too much in a mental breakdown state to carry on with this childish(mainly on my part) feud :tears: Caioman, who? I am the biggest jinx ever :sad:

Kitten63
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:52 PM
So fucking upset right now :bigcry:

doooma6816
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:53 PM
I'm not even gonna watch her match against Vika. I'm done with tennis..thank God off-season will be soon. see ya in Australia!

Break My Rapture
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:57 PM
http://www.affiliateblog.nl/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/epic-fail.jpg

perseus2006
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Those saying Pova shouldn't even have played the YEC after the ankle injury turn out to be correct. I wonder how hard the WTA leaned on her to show up?

I think the Li match was even worse than the the Sam match.

No excuses. Pova punked two matches in a row.

Trih
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:02 PM
You know what, i'm not even sad and desperate like yesterday, i'm fucking mad. I literally started to talk to her in my head when she was down 2-5 in 2nd set, i knew she was going to lose but whatever, i just can't bear to see her like that, besides from physical problems (the ankle didn't let her move normally) it's just crazy to see how scared she is sometimes, and when she wasn't (indeed at 2-5) she took off some serious shots. Too bad it was too late to win then, even with all Na's errors she just couldn't lose when she was already up 5-2..
Don't know what else to say, just hope she'll somehow find her confidence inside herself, the problems are just in her mind.
Maybe she won't play against Vika but honestly i hope she does, and i hope she does without any fear, thinking "ok i'm done, i have nothing to lose" so maybe she'll play freely without pressure and, hell, find out that "hey wait a minute, I'm not that bad player after all!"

Be angry at yourself Maria, be angry and use that anger to get back :mad:

effedcamel
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Personally not that upset at these last two performances. Her strokes are clearly off and she's not in any sort of groove and the results show that.

Trih
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:05 PM
BTW, rofl at ppl in GM saying "Li played very well", i mean wtf? Did they see the match and the stats? It was a race for who made more mistakes...

Crux Squall
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Her game right now make me worry.
I love the way Maria hit the ball so hard, so natural

Kitten63
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:06 PM
It's always the same thing with her. She either gets a lead and chokes it away or screws up her chances of getting back in the match. She missed so may opportunities toady,I can't even comprehend how she lost that first set. :help:. I don't even want to think about her match against Vika right now. :o

I really hope she comes back stronger next year because this is getting harder and harder to take :sobbing:

I still love her to pieces though :hearts:

Julian.
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:10 PM
:tears:

atominside
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:10 PM
:lol: even when she had 2 breakpoints in that last game to break back , it was NID she wouldve squandered those bps.

effedcamel
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:12 PM
I think Bitchpova needs to make a comeback. This personable, expressive side of her seems to be a translation of her current insecurity about the state of her game.

Crux Squall
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Damn this ankle injury
Maria had a good form in the match againt Kvitova in Tokyo

Cherry.
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Now I really don't think she made the right decision to play here when she's not fully comfortable with her ankle + no match practice to begin with.
Lost to Li who's in a major slump and played even less than her after US Open in straight sets is truly embarrassing. And wasting millions of chances just made it even worse.
This is a shatter to her confidence.
Such a contrasting ending to 2007.
The start and end of this season are really depressing.

Trih
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:23 PM
I don't think it's a shatter to her confidence, she needed to play some matches because of too much time (since Tokyo) only practicing without playing.
She probably knew she wouldn't go far, because of the ankle and the lack of habit to matches, it would have been worse to give up and not play at all i think..

atominside
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Her serve was solid though :s

Cherry.
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Why is she so bad on hard court these days? :tears: Hell even indoors...

Sharapovian
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Well if anything maybe this will drive her to come back even stronger for next year. Trying to think positive.

Fiercepova
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:36 PM
NID. Btw I find this match so funny :lol: She just loves choking as usual, exactly like yesterday. When I saw her not being able to convert the break point to make it 5-2, letting Li win that game to make it 4-3, I knew that it was so gonna be 4-4 ;) And the horrendous choking in the tiebreaker was just a bonus for the chokefest first set :cool:

In the second set, I knew she'd make a mini comeback from 5-2 as usual :yawn: And I wondered if she could do it like the 3rd set in Beijing in the match with Snickers. But I tried not to give my hopes up :lol: Like yesterday, she also had 3 f*cking break points in that last game but could not convert any of them to level up the set :smash: And just like Sam, when Li had her 1st match point, she converted it right away thanks to another stunning UE from Maria :help:

Anw I don't feel disappointed, shocked, depressed or angry right now, as I didn't get my hopes up too much after yesterday's match. Yeah I surely felt depressed yesterday as I was expecting her to win, but not today. So, meh, now I really feel like this tournament doesn't exist :spit: That definitely makes me feel so much better ;) Actually, I forgot this match already :)

Well, Maria, never mind, you shouldn't have played this tournament as you were so not ready and well-prepared, but whatever, at least we got to see that YEC dress twice :kiss: Work your ass off in the off-season please :lol: Also learn not to choke and how to convert the game points and break points whenever you have them please! :armed:

atominside
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:39 PM
You use alotta emoticons :lol:

Fiercepova
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:41 PM
You use alotta emoticons :lol:

Yeah coz I feel like I want to punch into her face but also find this match as funny as hell :lol: Choking rules the world :worship:

WTAtennisfan15
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Maria can reach to semi's only if:
Li Na wins both Sam and Vika in straight sets
and if Maria beats Vika in straight sets

this would cause a tie between Masha, Vika and Sam.

ROUND ROBIN TIE-BREAKING METHODS

The final standings of each group shall be determined by the first of the following methods that apply:
1) Greatest number of wins
2) Greatest number of matches played; or
3) Head-to-head results if only two players are tied, or if three players are tied then:
a. If three players each have the same number of wins, a player having played less than all three matches is automatically eliminated and the player advancing to the single elimination competition is the winner of the match-up of the two remaining tied players; or
b. Highest percentage of sets won; or
c. Highest percentage of games won
----------------------------------------------------------

So the rule 3C would decide the advancing player in that hypothesis.

Anybody who wants to see Maria advance must root for Li Na and to pray that Maria beats Vika as clearly as possible! ;)

Cherry.
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:46 PM
It's not the fact that she lost these matches that makes me mad. What really pisses me off is the insane amount of chances she managed to squander and the inabiliy for her to capitalize them on crucial moments. She's been like that ever since the Cincy final. In Indian Wells/Miami, her form wasn't good either, but she was very effective on crucial points in tight matches.

Sharapovian
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:49 PM
angelikf (http://twitter.com/angelikf)
Maria Sharapova withdraws from the tournament. Left ankle injure #wtachamps

Sad because today's match was her last match of the year :tears: Rest up and prepare for next year girl :hug:

Cherry.
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:51 PM
:lol: I doubt she could win more than 3 games against Vika.
Sam only won 4 games remember? :lol:

WTAtennisfan15
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Oh :sad: ... so no fed cup either...

Cherry.
Oct 26th, 2011, 06:59 PM
angelikf (http://twitter.com/angelikf)
Maria Sharapova withdraws from the tournament. Left ankle injure #wtachamps

Sad because today's match was her last match of the year :tears: Rest up and prepare for next year girl :hug:NID really.
Rest well, practice hard and start strong next year Maria!

atominside
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:00 PM
lies @ Maria's reason to withdraw! The commentator on eurosport said that Maria's trainer said the ankle was great.

Cherry.
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:02 PM
So this is officially the end od this season. :wavey:
Despite this incredibly depressing ending it's still pretty good overall. Hopefully it would be better next season! :)

atominside
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Oh :sad: ... so no fed cup either...

like if she was EVER going to :rolleyes:

Fighterpova
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Did Maria just withdraw? :unsure:

Break My Rapture
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Well not entirely unexpected I guess.

Maria. :hug: I've been pretty tough on her but only because I want to see her play like she can. I hope she goes on a nice vacation to fully recharge her batteries, it's been a long season.

18majors
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Maria, rest well and have a great 2012.

Marilyn Monheaux
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Awwwwww. Heal up, Maria. :hug:

doooma6816
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Great decision. Rest girl and come back strong next year! :hug:

Sasja
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Kind of expected. Still sad though. I really had high hopes for this tournament and was hoping both Petra and Maria would make the final here.

Good season overall. Up to nr 2 in the ranking, winning Rome and Cinci, RU Wimbledon, SF RG.

But I rrreeaallyy want her to win a GS again :sobbing:

Rest up and rock in 2012 :rocker:

Sharapovian
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Some quotes from Maria about the withdrawal:
“The ankle didn’t recover a well as I had hoped after the first round,” Sharapova revealed after her match.”The swelling got a little worse. It just limits my movement a lot and it’s not something I really want to risk, especially at the end of the season knowing that I have some time to recover and let it heal naturally instead of really pushing it and damaging something else. I tried to push it as much as I can, but I think at this point it was just maybe a little too soon.”

“I did everything I could. There’s not one more thing that I could have done. I maybe could have done quicker type of healing things or some type of anti-inflammatory shots, but I’m not really that type of girl. I like to let things heal naturally.”

http://tennis.si.com/2011/10/26/maria-sharapova-withdraws-from-wta-championships/

Trih
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Heal up the ankle.
Forget everything after Cincinnati until this end of the season.
But most of all, rest your mind and your spirit, think positive, you had a good season. See you next year. :hug:

Break My Rapture
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Smart decision, completely believe her too. She did cringe a couple of times today so the ankle must have been (slightly) bothering her again. I just hope she didn't aggravate it.

Nina.
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Well that was fun Mash :hysteric:

Mistress of Evil
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:57 PM
I understand how bad Maria wanted to compete here, she worked her ass off all year to get in this position and earn her YEC spot for the first time in 4 years! She stubbornly pushed her body to the limit in order to be able to show up :awww: I wish she hadn't participated but it is what it is. Rest up, have a nice off-season and come back strong Mashenka! :bounce:

HowardH
Oct 26th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Maria :hug:.

nelsondan
Oct 26th, 2011, 08:02 PM
I do not think there is a good chemistry with her and her coach. Michael was better at putting up with her zoning out when he was talking to her. This guy is not willing to put up with it, and I doubt Maria will, or should do anything to change. She has a delicate psyche, and lately, it has not been right. She had a better year, but it could have been better if she had recovered that ice water in the veins thing.

The ankle thing might or might not have been that big a factor, but it does not explain the tiebreaker, and other crucial times in these two matches where even we could feel what was about to occur.

s teddy
Oct 26th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Maria :hug: Get well soon. :awww:

If there's any upside, it's that she now has a very good excuse for those two losses.

claypova
Oct 26th, 2011, 08:51 PM
srsly? :sad:

this YEC has been a disaser :(

Shafanovic.
Oct 26th, 2011, 08:54 PM
:hug: Maria, rest up that ankle until it's 100% healed

People in GM complaining about her pulling out :smash:

effedcamel
Oct 26th, 2011, 09:10 PM
I do not think there is a good chemistry with her and her coach. Michael was better at putting up with her zoning out when he was talking to her. This guy is not willing to put up with it, and I doubt Maria will, or should do anything to change. She has a delicate psyche, and lately, it has not been right. She had a better year, but it could have been better if she had recovered that ice water in the veins thing.

The ankle thing might or might not have been that big a factor, but it does not explain the tiebreaker, and other crucial times in these two matches where even we could feel what was about to occur.

100% agree!

Cherry.
Oct 26th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Still a bit gutted about this anticlimactic ending to the overall good season. :tears: Not the withdrawal certainly coz I wasn't thinking for a second that she's still gonna play Vika had she lost to Li.
And this year is really the year that I followed her most closely since 2006, and I've become too much emotionally invested in her.
I was really super excited about this YEC the day she qualified coz she hasn't been at this stage forever. :sobbing:
It's just unfortunate that she injured her ankle at a time when she was supposed to play a couple of tourneys to regain her form after the Open and build momentum.
Hopefully this disastrous YEC wouldn't discourage her too much and she can come back strong next season. :)
Enjoy your off season now Maria. :hug:

Cherry.
Oct 26th, 2011, 09:30 PM
And now I have no interest in this YEC anymore whatsoever. :(

Kitten63
Oct 26th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Poor,Masha.Kind of expected after she lost today. I think she just came back too soon and the ankle was not fully healed. :sad:

Rest up and come back stronger next year,Masha :hug:.

Crux Squall
Oct 26th, 2011, 10:37 PM
2 Months without Maria:((

Cherry.
Oct 26th, 2011, 10:45 PM
^It's good for the health. :lol: Everybody needs to take a break from tennis, both players and fans.
Otherwise I think my heart and my head are both going to blow up at some point soon if I have to deal with the nervousness/anxiety/madness/sadness and all sorts of emotions that's been coming from tennis & Maria recently for another two months. :lol:

gc-spurs
Oct 26th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Good for my exams at least....
Let the AO psyching process begin.

Reptilia
Oct 26th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Not great news to wake up to.. :bigcry: Hopefully she starts 2012 in some decent form :unsure:

Laura_VeeFan
Oct 26th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Maria :hug: I really hope she can treat that ankle injury by January. Just rest up and come back 2x as strong :yeah:

Oh well, I've still got Petra in the tournament :)

MM_1257
Oct 26th, 2011, 11:41 PM
So much hope for nothing...:[ Gaaaaah, I hate his feeling of emptyness... Why did she force herself to play in the 1st place if she knew she wasn't ok... :fiery: ok, ok, I know how much this meant to her... I understand her. But still... :sobbing:

Craig.
Oct 26th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know this is one of my last few posts on TF (at least for now). This place has just become unbearable for me and Maria's recent losses have just made everything worse. I just really need a break from all this nonsense, all it does is constantly put me in a worse mood and I already have a lot going on in my life right now. I love you guys, it really has been so much fun going nuts over our obsession with Maria in here. Thanks for the awesome times, I'll miss you all. If any of you want to keep in touch, add me on MSN (if anyone goes on MSN anymore :lol:) on craigster91@hotmail.com. I'll talk to you guys soon hopefully.

perseus2006
Oct 26th, 2011, 11:57 PM
I am convinced that this entire YEC debacle was brought about by the disrespectful thread title!

MM_1257
Oct 27th, 2011, 12:04 AM
I think I am going to remove Maria form my imaginary list of mentally strong players... Ever since Wimby she is choking... In some matches more, in some less... :S And the list is empty now... LOL And I expect anything from her next year... From extremely good form to a year of disaster... Hell, I do not like this situation at all. I miss her confidence, the death stare, the icy cold "bitch" she used to be... That is what I loved on her... :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

gc-spurs
Oct 27th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know this is one of my last few posts on TF (at least for now). This place has just become unbearable for me and Maria's recent losses have just made everything worse. I just really need a break from all this nonsense, all at it does is constantly put me in a worse mood and I already have a lot going on in my life right now. I love you guys, it really has been so much fun going nuts over our obsession with Maria in here. Thanks for the awesome times, I'll miss you all. If any of you want to keep in touch, add me on MSN (if anyone goes on MSN anymore :lol:) on craigster91@hotmail.com. I'll talk to you guys soon hopefully.

:sad: Bye Craig!
Come back for AO you bum. And at least for next year's imminent CGS

atominside
Oct 27th, 2011, 12:22 AM
I hate how some of you are doing like if you expected maria to find top form . like what the fuck. She severely sprained her ankle in tokyo. She was unable to move properly for like 2 weeks.Chill the fuck out.

Anyways. Maria is too nice. She needs to be bitchy and get back that fear factor she had. See yall in Brisbane.

Trih
Oct 27th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know this is one of my last few posts on TF (at least for now). This place has just become unbearable for me and Maria's recent losses have just made everything worse. I just really need a break from all this nonsense, all it does is constantly put me in a worse mood and I already have a lot going on in my life right now. I love you guys, it really has been so much fun going nuts over our obsession with Maria in here. Thanks for the awesome times, I'll miss you all. If any of you want to keep in touch, add me on MSN (if anyone goes on MSN anymore :lol:) on craigster91@hotmail.com. I'll talk to you guys soon hopefully.

I'm still a newbie here but let me say it's sad to see someone has to leave a place (even virtual) because of some people (i guess all the human stupidity that populates GM?)
From a Masha fan to another, i hope to read you again maybe in 2012 :)

Cherry.
Oct 27th, 2011, 01:00 AM
OMG Finally got something to cheer me up after these miserable couple of days. :sobbing:
Just got back my midterm exam for one of my classes and I received the highest score in class. :)
Even when the professor was reviewing the exam questions before handling back the exams I was still so down about everything and I thought I did many questions wrong based on the answers given by the prof but they are actually correct. :hysteric: Apparently my mind got so muddled by Anklepova and everything that's been going on these couple of days. :bigcry: I should really take a break as well.

Oh and bye Craig :tears:. Hope to see you back here for AO cheering for Masha. :cheer:

Cherry.
Oct 27th, 2011, 01:03 AM
I hate how some of you are doing like if you expected maria to find top form . like what the fuck. She severely sprained her ankle in tokyo. She was unable to move properly for like 2 weeks.Chill the fuck out.

Anyways. Maria is too nice. She needs to be bitchy and get back that fear factor she had. See yall in Brisbane.THIS SO MUCH!!!

Shafanovic.
Oct 27th, 2011, 01:24 AM
CRAIG!!! :hysteric:

You're gonna be missed. But you'll come back right? Like I did?

Anyway, I had you on MSN but you're never on anymore :sad:

Trih
Oct 27th, 2011, 01:25 AM
You're soooo right... one of the things that KILLS me most is watching her eyes at the exact moment of the serve,
and not seeing the "eye-of-the-tiger-you-bitch-i'm-going-to-rip-your-fucking-arm-off-with-this-ball" look. :mad:

atominside
Oct 27th, 2011, 01:43 AM
You're soooo right... one of the things that KILLS me most is watching her eyes at the exact moment of the serve,
and not seeing the "eye-of-the-tiger-you-bitch-i'm-going-to-rip-your-fucking-arm-off-with-this-ball" look. :mad:

Yup. Recently all you see in her eyes before the serve action is uncertainty and fright.