PDA

View Full Version : Beauitul photo of Myskina & Sharapova & their coach

~SunFlower~
Nov 10th, 2002, 07:40 AM
:hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :bounce: :bounce:

What a lovely photo of two Russians girls with their well-known coache Robert Lansdorp!

Gowza
Nov 10th, 2002, 07:43 AM
wow maria is pretty tall

irma
Nov 10th, 2002, 07:43 AM
I didn't even know they had she same coach. I thought sharapova was coached by bolletieri?

bubble
Nov 10th, 2002, 07:44 AM
Great pic!
Thanks Sharky :)

Dawn Marie
Nov 10th, 2002, 07:54 AM
You go Maria.

SM
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:53 AM
Marias got a great build for a tennis player at 15 :)...both look stunning esp Nastya

Clumsythief
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:01 AM
I'm sure that Maria will have a better career than Anna Kournikova and all the Russians on tour right now. I predict her to be in the top 10 in 2-3 years. I also think that she will win a WTA event before Anna will. By the way, she just beat Ashley Hackleroad in the Pittsburgh semis and she will probably win her biggest title tonight. You guys can expect to see her upset few players at Aussie Open. Go Maria!

~SunFlower~
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:09 AM
Clumsy, I respect your opinion and belief but it's not fair to compare Sharapova to other Russian players. They are great players to watch because each Russian player is different with personalities. I think Dinara and Sharapova will be in top 10 and Douchevina and Kirilenko as well in a few years. It would be great to see 5 or more Russian players in the top 10. ;) Then we should thank them for biggest WTA popluarity ever! :)

It would be interesting if Sharapova wins the first WTA title before Kournikova. It's quite possible.

matthias
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:41 AM
i thought the coach from Myskina JENS GERLACH :confused:

auntie janie
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:11 PM
Great pic! I see Maria as a Daniela-type, lanky but powerful player. If she ahs speed too, as sI hear, watch out!

mboyle
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by irma
I didn't even know they had she same coach. I thought sharapova was coached by bolletieri?

She is, but her primary coach is Robert Lansdorp. Masha, you are just too hot!:hearts: Myskina, you look pretty good too (never thought I would say THAT) . Robert, you need to get Just for Men:p !

the cat
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:17 PM
Sharky, Sharapova, Safina, Douchevina and Kirilenko are all going to be in the top ten? Sure! :rolleyes: I like them all! And they all will probably make the top 40. With maybe 2 of the four making the top ten. And there is an outside chance that all four will be in the top 20 at the same time. But all four in the top ten? I wish. But I don't think so.

And 5 Russians in the WTA top ten? Wow! You think big, Sharky! I'll take 2 Russians in the WTA top ten and run with it!

Janie, you make a good point about the Maria-Daniela comparisons! :D But Maria will be bigger, stronger and have more power off the ground than Daniela does!

Did anyone notice how red Lansdorp is and how pale Myskina and Sharapova are? Well, I guess not every Russian girl can tan like Anna K! ;)

CB
Nov 10th, 2002, 04:03 PM
Anna spends too much time on artificial tanning ;)