PDA

View Full Version : Which player speaks her mind and tells it like it is?!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:35 PM
To me it's Justine Henin. I am not in love with her. She is by far not my favorite. Kim is. But I would rather go out for drinks with Justine than a lot of girls because she's not the girl next door and I like how she is not afraid to make a comment and has no regrets. And she just says some funny things unintentionally. She just seems like someone you can laugh with instead of an anal nerd who can't take a joke.

irma
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:45 PM
cappy says how she sees it!

Nimi
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:47 PM
Jennifer says it like it is.
& also dances like it :D;)

selesrules
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:50 PM
I would say Martina Hingis :confused:

Nimi
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:52 PM
True, Martina tells EXACTLY what she thinks.
Some people may find it good but i find it annoying.

tinkerbell
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:53 PM
Martinia Hingis definitely tells it like it is

callado
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Niminator
Jennifer says it like it is.
& also dances like it :D;)

There's a big difference between telling it like it is and having diarrhea of the mouth like Capriati and Hingis :rolleyes:

harloo
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:59 PM
Jenny and Marti for sure speaks their minds, but both are far from telling it like it is. Most of the time nothing but ignorant statements come out of their mouthes. Too bad.

I would say Martina N. speaks her mind, and while you can't agree with everything she says she speaks the truth most of the time.

Nimi
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:59 PM
Or you :rolleyes:

I said in another thread that eventually you will grow up. I was wrong apperantly.

sailntiger
Nov 9th, 2002, 09:20 PM
:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: IT'S MY FAVORITE PLAYER, JUSTINE HENIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

:angel: :angel: :angel: ISN'T SHE GREAT--THIS IS NOT A QUESTION!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

:wavey: :wavey: GO JUSTINE AND BEST WISHES ON YOUR UP AND COMING WEDDING :wavey: :wavey:

:hearts: :bounce: :hearts: :bounce: :hearts: :bounce: :hearts: :bounce::hearts: :bounce: :hearts: :bounce: :hearts:

Nina_rus
Nov 9th, 2002, 09:38 PM
Amelie always says what she really thinks

niratti
Nov 9th, 2002, 09:53 PM
Lindsay,
Hingis,
Jennifer,
Martina N.,

Persian
Nov 9th, 2002, 10:01 PM
Kim Clijsters
Daniela Hauntuchova.
Martina Hingis

Callado-It was in the past :rolleyes:

Fuji
Nov 9th, 2002, 10:48 PM
Irina Spirlea got my vote. Remember the clash with Venus at 1997 USopen Semi?

darren cahill
Nov 9th, 2002, 10:51 PM
LOL :D

treufreund
Nov 9th, 2002, 10:56 PM
All of them except Venus Williams, Sugiyama, Mary Pierce and Serena.

Dementieva, Hantuchova, Hingis, Capriati, Seles, Stevenson, Davenport, Schnyder, Maleeva, Dokic, Henin, Amelie, Kim and DEFINITELY CHANDA RUBIN!!!!

hingis-seles
Nov 9th, 2002, 10:59 PM
Martina sure spoke her mind, which IMO, was a big reason the WTA became popular. Remember all the catfights?

Serena and Venus are extremely witty.

Lindsay speaks her mind too, but the media lets her get away with it because she's "Good 'ol Lindsay, the girl-next-door".

AgassiGirl16
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:07 PM
For sure, Jennifer, Lindsay and Martina.

Mary Kate

niratti
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Fuji
Irina Spirlea got my vote. Remember the clash with Venus at 1997 USopen Semi?

Tell me, what did she say? :confused:

niratti
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by hingis-seles
Martina sure spoke her mind, which IMO, was a big reason the WTA became popular. Remember all the catfights?

Serena and Venus are extremely witty.

Lindsay speaks her mind too, but the media lets her get away with it because she's "Good 'ol Lindsay, the girl-next-door".

I would say Lindsay speaks her mind wisely!! ;) :D :)

the cat
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:35 AM
Nwandova, I think Jennifer Capriati tells it like it is. And Martina Hingis, too.

And Nwandova you rebel! According to the Law, you're not yet allowed to go out for drinks with anybody! ;) Da?

Nov 10th, 2002, 12:38 AM
It seems that most of the top players speak their minds, but in different ways.

Serena, Venus and Martina are witty.

Lindsay isn't scared to criticise the bad aspects of the tour eg. lack of drug testing, Championships not well enough publicised, but she is so honest about it and does it in a way that doesn't seem to offend anyone.

Kim is known as the nice girl of the tour, but she still doesn't take crap from people. from what I've heard, she cracked the shits pretty badly over the interview where basically all the media wanted to know was if Lleyton is "a nice guy"!! (stupid media)

Justine said she wears her Rolex because she likes it :p

Jelena won't answer questions unless the media ask something that is their business

hingis-seles
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:39 AM
Irina Spirlea did a chest-bump with Venus during their US Open semifinal and after she lost, she called her "the f***ing Venus Williams". I thought it was quite classless and boorish of her. I remember Venus' reaction when she won that match. She was jumping and screaming and I was jumping and screaming too because I had been rooting for her throughout the match(but she played Martina in the final, so I couldn't cheer for her then;)).

Gonzo Hates Me!
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:53 PM
It sucks when a good person loses to the villain, and that is why it was so sweet that Venus defeated Irina and rubbed it in her face by jumping around because Irina was very rude to her--and Venus was so young and young people shouldn't have to endure such behavior towards them at a young age. "Someone" was anal.

Anyway, Cat, lol, I drink now. Yeah! LOL!