PDA

View Full Version : Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - Chapter 7: Sequeena Has Returned!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

MrSerenaWilliams
Sep 10th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Damn, y'all....

we passed 5,000 and no one even noticed yet :lol:

Alejandrawrrr
Sep 10th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Damn, y'all....

This thread hit 5000 posts about 14 pages ago. Don't we normally move to a new thread or something for that?

:angel:

Serena_Williams_
Sep 10th, 2011, 10:32 AM
New thread Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol:

hBence
Sep 10th, 2011, 10:50 AM
New thread, new GS title

harloo
Sep 10th, 2011, 11:06 AM
I heard that Drake arrived to New York yesterday. We don't need any bullshit. I hope Kim Hodasian, Lala, and that other girl who tags along don't show up to the semis.

Alejandrawrrr
Sep 10th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I heard that Drake arrived to New York yesterday. We don't need any bullshit. I hope Kim Hodasian, Lala, and that other girl who tags along don't show up to the semis.

Kelly? I'd like for her to show up once in a while :drool: And Drake was a good luck charm. She's got a winning percentage of 100% with him in her box(take that as you will)

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 10th, 2011, 11:19 AM
well she fought and played like crazy in front of him so :lol:

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 10th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Okay guys maybe it's the nervousness and my propensity for superstition working here but this schedule is playing out the same as in 2009 where the womens semi was held Saturday night. I really hope Serena is not going to come out tight like she did then. I'm really nervous. :scared: Will probably go for a long jog to calm myself down. :sobbing:

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 10th, 2011, 02:13 PM
maybe it's playing out the same for her to make amends ;)

Serenus Christ
Sep 10th, 2011, 02:15 PM

Kelly? I'd like for her to show up once in a while :drool: And Drake was a good luck charm. She's got a winning percentage of 100% with him in her box(take that as you will)

You gurl's better hold onto your wigs

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-MRkATULft74/Tmb8tUF29HI/AAAAAAAACOM/yhT84Sx-EI8/rhobh-cam-hairgrin.gif

Annie.
Sep 10th, 2011, 02:22 PM

:sobbing: She gets no respect at all.

Pump-it-UP
Sep 10th, 2011, 02:43 PM
I hope Drizzy's there. He knows how to warm Serena up.

Alejandrawrrr
Sep 10th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Okay guys maybe it's the nervousness and my propensity for superstition working here but this schedule is playing out the same as in 2009 where the womens semi was held Saturday night. I really hope Serena is not going to come out tight like she did then. I'm really nervous. :scared: Will probably go for a long jog to calm myself down. :sobbing:

I literally feel the same way... plus she's playing another pusher :unsure:

Galsen
Sep 10th, 2011, 02:54 PM
all I can say is Serena knows when she has to step it up , so we'll see tonight I guess.

VishaalMaria
Sep 10th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Serena just needs to be aggressive, yet patient today and she'll be fine.

it-girl
Sep 10th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Serena has a chance to win an extra 1 million dollars and I just do not see her letting anybody get in the way of that. With the final being held Sunday, I really think she will go into this match focused because I don't think she wants to be out there in a long drawn out match. I expect Serena to have the eye of the tiger in this match, like Nadal did against Roddick.

doni1212
Sep 10th, 2011, 03:19 PM

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

J.Bravo
Sep 10th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Serena winning the US Open on 9/11 will be amazing for American Tennis!

Serenita
Sep 10th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Serena has a chance to win an extra 1 million dollars and I just do not see her letting anybody get in the way of that. With the final being held Sunday, I really think she will go into this match focused because I don't think she wants to be out there in a long drawn out match. I expect Serena to have the eye of the tiger in this match, like Nadal did against Roddick.
This!

And wow a new Thread :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Sep 10th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Serena just needs to be aggressive, yet patient today and she'll be fine.
Exactly. Let we forget, y'all. This is the same player who lost to McHALE a few weeks ago. And it's not like she's been playing spectacular tennis this US Open or beaten anyone great :shrug: Serena just needs to stick to the gameplan and it's hers.

This.

Serena winning the US Open on 9/11 will be amazing for American Tennis!
Please, even if Serena came out in an American Flag dress a la Venus in 2002 and Jennifer in 2003, they still wouldn't consider Serena winning a win for "American Tennis" :o

MrSerenaWilliams
Sep 10th, 2011, 05:06 PM
I survived it guys. Thankfully it was just a Friday night church concert so I didn't have to hear "the word". That choir was amazing!

Girl, the choir is ALWAYS amazing :haha:

Serena_Williams_
Sep 10th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Wait wait...Is Doni a she? :lol:

Serendy Willick
Sep 10th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Man please,dont let hodashian in the,building

brickhousesupporter
Sep 10th, 2011, 07:00 PM
How come nobody told me about ......"they desire to see me perspire".:lol: I laughed for five minutes straight. I was told about the fight and wanted to see it.....Who knew that was not the best part of the episode.

Galsen
Sep 10th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Wait wait...Is Doni a she? :lol:

you didn't know? :sobbing: just like some people thought I was a she :bigcry: SS is DA ish!

Serena_Williams_
Sep 10th, 2011, 07:24 PM
you didn't know? :sobbing: just like some people thought I was a she :bigcry: SS is DA ish!

You are not a SHE?!?!?!
Dear Lawd im a hot mess :lol:

Galsen
Sep 10th, 2011, 07:35 PM
You are not a SHE?!?!?!
Dear Lawd im a hot mess :lol:

:sobbing: I love this board

VishaalMaria
Sep 10th, 2011, 07:36 PM
I thought Serena Atilla was a she too.

VishaalMaria
Sep 10th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Damn Federer, should have come to the net on that one.

J.Bravo
Sep 10th, 2011, 08:59 PM
:haha:

Alejandrawrrr
Sep 10th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Poor Roger :sobbing: His mental game is in shambles right now.

J.Bravo
Sep 10th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Novak hit a Serena like return! :lol:

50Sense
Sep 10th, 2011, 09:04 PM
have we already discussed Diddy being in Novaks box???

J.Bravo
Sep 10th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Yes Novak Snatch his fucking wig! :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Sep 10th, 2011, 09:08 PM
have we already discussed Diddy being in Novaks box???

I was JUST about to say something lol

J.Bravo
Sep 10th, 2011, 09:13 PM
With that performance, I wouldn't even care if he beat Rafa in the final. :lol:

J.Bravo
Sep 10th, 2011, 09:19 PM
It's funny how the media treats men champions, compared to the women.

serenaforever
Sep 10th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Damn, y'all....

I noticed the day it happened, I just didn't feel it was my place to start the new one. :lol:

Stamp Paid
Sep 10th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Man please,dont let hodashian in the,buildingyou sound like sweetpeas.

Stamp Paid
Sep 10th, 2011, 11:22 PM
How come nobody told me about ......"they desire to see me perspire".:lol: I laughed for five minutes straight. I was told about the fight and wanted to see it.....Who knew that was not the best part of the episode.:lol: I cant get with the Basketball Wives LA. They aint pretty or fabulous enough :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Sep 10th, 2011, 11:31 PM
:lol: I cant get with the Basketball Wives LA. They aint pretty or fabulous enough :lol:

Yes, but them hoes FIGHT!

Malaysia punched ol' girl in the mouth on EPISODE ONE!

http://i47.tinypic.com/35irpy1.jpg

Ntosake
Sep 11th, 2011, 12:06 AM
Whoohoo, new thread!:woohoo: Hey Everybody!:wavey: (I'm late, but still...)

*Nefertiti*
Sep 11th, 2011, 03:46 AM
:worship::worship:

But I am worried about Serena's foot?

doni1212
Sep 11th, 2011, 04:46 AM
Man Roger's post interviews after GS losses are hilarious. They don't even rival Serena's because he is on a whole different planet! Delusional at times.

Smitten
Sep 11th, 2011, 05:15 AM
If she gets this W tomorrow and has twice as many slams as Venus and Justine individually.

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 11th, 2011, 05:20 AM
If she gets this W tomorrow and has twice as many slams as Venus and Justine individually.

i know right? what's your analysis of the match tommorow? i hope serena will get the requisite rest.

Diesel
Sep 11th, 2011, 05:22 AM
Man Roger's post interviews after GS losses are hilarious. They don't even rival Serena's because he is on a whole different planet! Delusional at times.

:lol: Okay!

Q. When a guy hits a shot like that forehand on match point, is that a function of luck, of risk, or is it a function of confidence that someone would make kind of...

ROGER FEDERER: Confidence? Are you kidding me? I mean, please. Look, some players grow up and play like that. I remember losing junior matches. Just being down 5 2 in the third, and they all just start slapping shots. It all goes in for some reason, because that's the kind of way they grew up playing when they were down. I never played that way. I believe in hard work's gonna pay off kinda thing, because early on maybe I didn't always work at my hardest. So for me, this is very hard to understand how can you play a shot like that on match point. But, look, maybe he's been doing it for 20 years, so for him it was very normal. You've got to ask him.

:lol:

Smitten
Sep 11th, 2011, 05:27 AM
i know right? what's your analysis of the match tommorow? i hope serena will get the requisite rest.

They'll never hear the end of it from me. Serena doubling those girls' careers and they still talk slick? :lol:

And there is no analysis for Stosur besides Serena needs to return well and obviously hold serve.

Off the ground Stosur provides little rhythm and the difficulty depends on how many of her shanks and fluke shots land in or out.

Douce
Sep 11th, 2011, 05:29 AM

:help: I know right.

Sidebar; did you guys see that vid of Serena dancing up in "apparently" Drake's condo...its on youtube right now haha:worship::lol:

Ntosake
Sep 11th, 2011, 05:41 AM

I hope we all get some needed rest, cuz I was way too nervous for my own good tonight.:lol:

'Night all. :wavey:

Let's do this Serena!

JamieOwen3
Sep 11th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Didnt know volume 6 had finished. A lot of my pressed feelings on caro we're released last night, reason being it was the match that i had been wanting to happen ever since serena first got injured and caro took the number 1. Saw many ppl say serena wouldnt be the same and would never win another slam, well serena missed 3 slams during her time off and caroline made the sf of 2 and failed to make the 2nd week of the other. And she lost in those sf to the eventual runner up which must suck. Serena in her 2nd slam back makes the final and is the favourite to take it... Hope fans of caroline grow up and think before saying things next time because once a fkn champion always a mootha fooking champion.

JamieOwen3
Sep 11th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Can someone post a link to a 96 x 96 of serena and maria at the espys this year plz, wanna put it in my avie and i think i know how to on my phone now.

brickhousesupporter
Sep 11th, 2011, 12:14 PM
:help: I know right.

Sidebar; did you guys see that vid of Serena dancing up in "apparently" Drake's condo...its on youtube right now haha:worship::lol:
Why tell us about it......why not post it?

serenaforever
Sep 11th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Is anyone else watching the 9/11 memorial service on CNN? I'm getting emotional yall. :sad: These kids reading off their parents' names is too much. :hysteric:

harloo
Sep 11th, 2011, 01:29 PM

Fed Bot is such a sore loser. He's beyond delusional yet the commentators will have nothing to say about his fuckery.
DEAD @ him claiming it's disappointing losing to a guy like that and implying Novak has no confidence. He was rude and dismissive which is why his ass is slamless this year. The young guns have taken over.:lol:

serenaforever
Sep 11th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Fed Bot is such a sore loser. He's beyond delusional yet the commentators will have nothing to say about his fuckery.
DEAD @ him claiming it's disappointing losing to a guy like that and implying Novak has no confidence. He was rude and dismissive which is why his ass is slamless this year. The young guns have taken over.:lol:

Thank the Lord. Lest we forget that episode where Rafa beat Fed, and then had to wipe away his tears in the post-match ceremony. :rolleyes:

brickhousesupporter
Sep 11th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Lucky shots.....realy Fed. how come I don't hear any uproar about this.

Douce
Sep 11th, 2011, 02:13 PM

Why tell us about it......why not post it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1wo7P0zVvQ

I've never posted a link before, hope this works:help:

MrProdigy555
Sep 11th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Okay, you little bastards need to get FAR away from Federer. That forehand WAS a lucky shot. Point blank period. It caught the outside of the line....that shot was lucky, and it was a stupid choice simply because he just swung at the ball. Anyway, Federer imploded. Djokovic just stood on the court being a douche-y asshole. I can't stand how classless he is.

nadlinds
Sep 11th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Serena was touching her foot during the match. :tape:

I hope she is ok. :help:

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 11th, 2011, 05:59 PM

LOL. wow. speechless. :lol::lol::lol:

brickhousesupporter
Sep 11th, 2011, 06:45 PM

That is not Drake's condo....that is Serena's and Venus' Palm Beach Gardens home.

Pump-it-UP
Sep 11th, 2011, 07:02 PM
YAS! Now let me go poledance to that song.

Pump-it-UP
Sep 11th, 2011, 07:10 PM
But what I wanna know is why Joe Jonas just tweeted a link to that video then deleted it. :tape: LMAO

KoOlMaNsEaN
Sep 11th, 2011, 11:47 PM
:tape:

Nabalonge
Sep 12th, 2011, 12:05 AM
I think that Serena will take some time off to recuperate. After this time, is Fed Cup next? What are her next tournaments?

Svetlana)))
Sep 12th, 2011, 01:38 PM
I can never understand how commentators and the public go on for hours on how Federer is so humble and the perfect champion/role model. Bitch is so arrogant and such a goddamn diva - slamless for 2 years now :happy:

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 12th, 2011, 02:07 PM
I can never understand how commentators and the public go on for hours on how Federer is so humble and the perfect champion/role model. Bitch is so arrogant and such a goddamn diva - slamless for 2 years now :happy:

he won a slam last year :p

but he is a diva and arrogant :lol:

Svetlana)))
Sep 12th, 2011, 02:11 PM
he won a slam last year :p

I was thinking at the AO'12 he would be 2 years slamless :lol: Will never forget that match in Miami where Bratderer threw the water bottle :happy:

Serenita
Sep 12th, 2011, 02:29 PM
I was thinking at the AO'12 he would be 2 years slamless :lol: Will never forget that match in Miami where Bratderer threw the water bottle :happy:
Really i missed that 1.

starin
Sep 12th, 2011, 03:16 PM
did serena's phone or computer get hacked?
all these :facepalm: videos of serena keep getting leaked.

shoryuken
Sep 12th, 2011, 04:39 PM

Seriously where is the uproar over his press conference after his loss to Djoko? Lucky shots? And did you see the shirt he was wearing showing off all his GS wins as if to say I'm still the best whatever :lol:

shoryuken
Sep 12th, 2011, 04:42 PM
I think that Serena will take some time off to recuperate. After this time, is Fed Cup next? What are her next tournaments?

I want the old Serena back the one that just cares about slams :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Sep 12th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Ok, one of you must have links for the new Drake that he leaked the other night. All of the ones that I'm finding are broken. Help? :crying2:

MrSerenaWilliams
Sep 12th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Wait, she got fined?!?! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

Galsen
Sep 12th, 2011, 06:55 PM
lol 2000 dollars it's nothing.

Bijoux0021
Sep 12th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Seriously where is the uproar over his press conference after his loss to Djoko? Lucky shots? And did you see the shirt he was wearing showing off all his GS wins as if to say I'm still the best whatever :lol:
At least this writer had the nerves to call him out. Click on the link to read the readers' comments at the end of the article. Lots of them agreed with the writer. Some defended Fed.

http://straightsets.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/11/after-the-match-federer-vs-djokovic-continues/

September 11, 2011, 9:30 pm

After the Match, Federer vs. Djokovic Continues

By SAM TANENHAUS

For all the thrills the Djokovic-Federer semifinal offered, and there were many—the fifth set alone was enough to satisfy the most rabid fan—there were additional ones to be found in the two men’s post-match interviews, which exposed the chasms that separate them as competitors.

To Djokovic, his go-for-broke return seemed the only sensible thing to do. “It’s a risk you have to take,” he told Mary Jo Fernandez in an on-court interview. “It’s in, you have a second chance. If it’s out, you are gone. So it’s a little bit of gambling.”

Federer, in his post-game press conference, viewed it very differently. “There’s no more I could do. Snaps one shot, and then the whole thing changes.”

No more he could do? In fact he had another match point, and he hit a strong serve that kicked up viciously into Djokovic’s body. This time Djokovic fended it off with a reflexive chop that kept the ball in play. He then, of course, won the game and also the next three.

My question is, did Federer really feel powerless in those last games, the victim of fate or the gods?

I think not. Here’s more from his press conference (via the U.S.T.A.’s transcript):

Q: When a guy hits a shot like that forehand on match point, is that a function of luck, of risk, or is it a function of confidence that someone would make kind of…

A: Confidence? Are you kidding me? I mean, please. Look, some players grow up and play like that. I remember losing junior matches. Just being down 5‑2 in the third, and they all just start slapping shots. It all goes in for some reason, because that’s the kind of way they grew up playing when they were down.
I never played that way. I believe in hard work’s gonna pay off kinda thing, because early on maybe I didn’t always work at my hardest. So for me, this is very hard to understand how can you play a shot like that on match point.

But, look, maybe he’s been doing it for 20 years, so for him it was very normal. You’ve got to ask him.

Federer, if I’m reading this right, was not merely surprised by Djokovic’s risky return. He was offended: “I never played that way.” What does that mean? He’s never hit a risky shot to try to save a match? “I believe in hard work’s gonna pay off”? Did he really mean to swipe at Djokovic’s worth ethic, when he is probably the best-conditioned player of the moment and radically changed his diet this year to improve his speed and fitness?

To Federer, it appeared, Djokovic’s haymaker had violated the higher laws of the sport. Never mind that he had dominated Federer in the preceding two sets—in one of them hardly losing a point on his own serve.

Never mind, too, that he is universally acknowledged as the best returner in today’s game.

The truth is, all-time greats like Federer are defined not only by their gifts but by their arrogance. Had a lesser player said what he did, the words would have been received as sour grapes, the complaint of a sore loser.

Gryffin
Sep 12th, 2011, 07:08 PM
yall see that Bitch Carillo calle serena an ass clown? Jesus plz stop me from calling up and cussing that twat.

Gdsimmons
Sep 12th, 2011, 07:09 PM
2000 is nothing but for what? She didn't threaten anyone. Always happens to Serena. Had it been one of the men or one of the othwr women this would be a non issue

MrSerenaWilliams
Sep 12th, 2011, 07:09 PM
But still, that's bullshit. And how they kept trying to bring up her suspension.

:rolleyes:

Galsen
Sep 12th, 2011, 07:11 PM
payback is a bitch guys. Serena will slay at the AO. and Y'll hear it first here but you'll see how Carillo will lick Serena's ass in her post interview match of her 5th Wimbly

shoryuken
Sep 12th, 2011, 07:12 PM
yall see that Bitch Carillo calle serena an ass clown? Jesus plz stop me from calling up and cussing that twat.

a poster replied "takes one to know one" that was brilliant :lol:

Galsen
Sep 12th, 2011, 07:16 PM
2000 is nothing but for what? She didn't threaten anyone. Always happens to Serena. Had it been one of the men or one of the othwr women this would be a non issue

payback my friend, payback :D the more ppl talk shit , the more she slays :)

Bijoux0021
Sep 12th, 2011, 07:36 PM
payback is a bitch guys. Serena will slay at the AO. and Y'll hear it first here but you'll see how Carillo will lick Serena's ass in her post interview match of her 5th Wimbly
If I were Serena, I would not let that hater Carillo comes anywhere near me for any interviews. :devil:

Gdsimmons
Sep 12th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Did carillo really say.that? Now that is really unprofessional and not cool at all. Now me personally I would find het number somehow and curse her ass out. You keep that shit to yourself bitch.

Gryffin
Sep 12th, 2011, 08:01 PM
I would LOVE if in Australia, Serena tells Mary Carillo to "POP OFF SON" live during an interview or something :lol: show that two faced post op transvestite wannabe who's the HBIC

ghost world
Sep 12th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Mary C really said that? During a live telecast? :eek: :o

Brooks.
Sep 12th, 2011, 08:11 PM
This the most depressing shit ever. How the fuck do you lose to Sam fucking Stosur in a slam final? Serena has become a mental midget in her return to tennis. First the Bartoli match and now this. I'm sorry but I just can't with this bullshit. She played probably the worst match of her career. And Stosur winning a slam is just a fucking joke. How the fuck did this happen?

ghost world
Sep 12th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Oh man, I was at work + school yesterday, so I missed all of the drama. Is it true the chair umpire is the same woman that played her all those years ago?

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 12th, 2011, 08:36 PM
This the most depressing shit ever. How the fuck do you lose to Sam fucking Stosur in a slam final? Serena has become a mental midget in her return to tennis. First the Bartoli match and now this. I'm sorry but I just can't with this bullshit. She played probably the worst match of her career. And Stosur winning a slam is just a fucking joke. How the fuck did this happen?

she went to bed at 4:30 am the morning before a slam :o gosh...

how is she a mental midget? of course she's not as clutch as before when she spent a year off tour...it's not as natural...:rolleyes: geez...one would think as a fan you'd be happy she's off her death bed at least...and still has the ability to make a slam final, but I guess that's too much for you

jefrilibra
Sep 12th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Joker is really scurred of Nadal's forehand!!!

Diesel
Sep 12th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Carillo would fit on this board :lol: took her long enough to mention Serena and with her venom... delicious :lol:

Serenita
Sep 12th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Well this is becoming an epic battle.

Gdsimmons
Sep 12th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Carillo needs to just shut the fuck up. This is the men's final. She brought the subject up totally out of context.

Annie.
Sep 12th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Nadal was receiving illegal coaching. :o That's one of the reasons I don't like him.

Stamp Paid
Sep 12th, 2011, 08:45 PM
I dont even have the energy to spend watching the mens final. Blah

Galsen
Sep 12th, 2011, 08:49 PM
what did this bitch say again?

ghost world
Sep 12th, 2011, 09:01 PM
She's throwing tons of shade, saying the USTA (or whoever) should be ashamed by the $2000 figure and for allowing Serena to act foolish. Meanwhile, Dick Enberg is throwing shade on Johnny Mac for all of his bullshit over the years, and him and Mary C are trying to laugh it off. :eek: :lol:

Enberg is not playing around.

Galsen
Sep 12th, 2011, 09:20 PM
can someone tell me why Serena let that hoe interviewed her in 2010 @ Wimbly? . this bitch was riding Sarin's cock badly

jefrilibra
Sep 12th, 2011, 09:24 PM
U guys saw that rally????

OMFG!

Bijoux0021
Sep 12th, 2011, 09:29 PM
can someone tell me why Serena let that hoe interviewed her in 2010 @ Wimbly? . this bitch was riding Sarin's cock badly
Carillo has been on a mission to get Serena banned from the tour since 2009. I have no idea why Serena would let that hater comes near her for interviews. Maybe Serena doesn't know or read what Carillo has been saying.

Galsen
Sep 12th, 2011, 09:36 PM
well Bijoux we need to tell her!

Annie.
Sep 12th, 2011, 09:40 PM
U guys saw that rally????

OMFG!

This match is soo good so far. And that game lasted almost 20 mins! :eek:

Serenita
Sep 12th, 2011, 09:42 PM
So who's in Serena's camp? i only listen to the British broadcaster I haven't heard a peep about Serena's outburst. :shrug:

jefrilibra
Sep 12th, 2011, 09:50 PM

It's a fantastic match! How the fuck Nadal missed that smash is beyond me!

Nadal up a break in both sets and losing! :rolls:

Bijoux0021
Sep 12th, 2011, 09:51 PM
I'm enjoying it. This is exactly what I expect from these two. That's the reason I was rooting hard for Djokovic to win against Federer in the semis. Unlike Federer, Djokovic doesn't have a weak wing for Nadal to pick on to death. And no doubt Nadal would have been the winner.

Annie.
Sep 12th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Jay & Bee looking cute :hearts:

edificio
Sep 12th, 2011, 09:55 PM

Not enough rest before the final. Too much pressure. Desperately wanting to win. Stosur had an advantage from playing her recently. So many reasons. BUT...if she had actually stayed calm, obviously, she's been under pressure before (AO against Azarenka), stayed calm, and won. Perhaps not in a final, but still...remaining calm is essential in the face of adversity.

I'm still upset, but...I'm better.

edificio
Sep 12th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Fuck Djokovic and his gamesmanship!

I had to say it, even though a lot of fans in here. :oh:

jefrilibra
Sep 12th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Joker is so fucking fit!

2 years ago he could never have done this.

edificio
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:02 PM
True. He's definitely turned around physically and mentally. Can't take that away from him.

Annie.
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:03 PM
It's a fantastic match! How the fuck Nadal missed that smash is beyond me!

Nadal up a break in both sets and losing! :rolls:

He's been missing a lot! :lol:

I'm enjoying it. This is exactly what I expect from these two. That's the reason I was rooting hard for Djokovic to win against Federer in the semis. Unlike Federer, Djokovic doesn't have a weak wing for Nadal to pick on to death. And no doubt Nadal would have been the winner.

Yeah, w/ Fed it would've been competitive for about a set & a half. Then he would've choked. :o

Fuck Djokovic and his gamesmanship!

I had to say it, even though a lot of fans in here. :oh:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2ag9du8.gif

Serenita
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:04 PM
I'm gonna say, I want Nadal to win this set. I'm enjoying myself.. Don't want Djoko to be up 2 set's.

jefrilibra
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:07 PM
And he's mentally so strong now.

He would have folded like a Haitian tent 2 years ago being down a break in both sets. And Nadal's game has become too predictable

jefrilibra
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Nadal broke back! :rolls:

Bijoux0021
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:13 PM
I'm gonna say, I want Nadal to win this set. I'm enjoying myself.. Don't want Djoko to be up 2 set's.
Even if Nadal is 2 sets down, he will never give up. I want Djokovic 2 sets up.

jefrilibra
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Joker breaks again.

Annie.
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Djokovic likes to hit those balls deep.

Bijoux0021
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Djokovic likes to hit those balls deep.
And that's exactly what he has to do against Nadal in order to beat him. He's 2 sets up now.

Vaidisova
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Naomi Campbell in Djokovic's box today

jefrilibra
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:25 PM
U can tell Nadal is frustrated cos those balls keep coming back. Even those returns off his 1st serve!

edificio
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Sounds like Miami again.

shoryuken
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:32 PM
at least Serena will have some company from her long lost bro :lol:

jefrilibra
Well it's almost over for Rafa!

VishaalMaria
Nadal will never learn.

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:34 PM
what a shitty USO this has been. to think I put my life on hold for this? :tears: :bigcry:

jefrilibra
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Rafa broke back! rotf!

His dad's hair! :rolls:

Annie.
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Well it's almost over for Rafa!

Hopefully. :)

serenaforever
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:47 PM
I don't know why Novak and Rafa are playing a tennis match to decide who wins the title. They should've mud wrestled naked to decide the winner.

ghost world
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:48 PM
what a shitty USO this has been. to think I put my life on hold for this? :tears: :bigcry:

Same here. And it was pretty shit even before Serena's loss.

MrSerenaWilliams
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:02 PM
I don't know why Novak and Rafa are playing a tennis match to decide who wins the title. They should've mud wrestled naked to decide the winner.

t.h.i.s.

Serenita
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:07 PM
I love this match.

Annie.
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:07 PM
This match is so fucking good :sobbing:

jefrilibra
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:08 PM
That rally! wth?

VishaalMaria
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Nadal just coming up short.

jefrilibra
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Rally of the match!

serenaforever
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:37 PM
How the hell did the linesperson miss that? :help:

serenaforever
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:40 PM
This shit's intense. Much better than yesterday. :bigcry:

ghost world
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Craziest tie break ever. :eek:

jefrilibra
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:42 PM
4th set!!!

Rafa just wont go away! Could be a classic match!

jefrilibra
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:43 PM
The crowd is electrifying!

Annie.
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:43 PM
URRRGHGHHHHHH!! Dammit!!! You should've finished him off in 3!!!!!

Stamp Paid
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:44 PM
oh, we in here talking about it? :lol:
Yes Rafa :lol: Make it respectable

Pump-it-UP
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:44 PM
This commentator talking about "the great escape".... bitch, he's still down 2 sets to 1. :lol::lol:

I have to do damn homework though so this match needs to end. :o

Pump-it-UP
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:45 PM
1 camera on Rafa changing his shirt, the other zooming in on Nole's ass as he lies on his stomach. Okay!! :lol:

Serenita
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Una Classico!!!

Serenita
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Ohh no... is he hurt Djoko?

Pump-it-UP
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:57 PM
That lucky ass trainer. Let me change my major.

Annie.
He should've served it out. :sad:

shoryuken
1 camera on Rafa changing his shirt, the other zooming in on Nole's ass as he lies on his stomach. Okay!! :lol:

:drool:

Novichok
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:00 AM
This match is so exciting. Never thought I'd root for Rafa.

serenaforever
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:10 AM
That lucky ass trainer. Let me change my major.

To quote LBV, "Girl, sit your thirsty ass down!" :lol:

Serenita
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:11 AM
This match is so exciting. Never thought I'd root for Rafa.
Well i was rooting for Nadull just because i wanted to see more tennis, but now that Djoko is feeling it physically i want him to finish him of this set. :lol:

Annie.
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:18 AM
My sister almost just lost her life. In here talking about how sexy Djokovic is. :rolleyes:

I know. Now back off, bitch. :armed:

serenaforever
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Rafa's in trouble now. Although, hopefully the match will be over soon, then we will be on to the trophy presentation where hopefully my fantasy will come true. A Hawaiian-themed presentation, complete with Speedos for the winner and runner-up.

shoryuken
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:21 AM
It should be over soon!

Pump-it-UP
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:25 AM
My husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jefrilibra
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Roger is Rafa's bitch

Rafa is Joker's bitch!

Annie.
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:26 AM
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

I'm mad at fed because he would've had a calendar slam. :sobbing:

shoryuken
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:26 AM
I feel a bit bad for Rafa. It's now 6 finals lost? Well at least he still has the French.

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Fucking Novak. I hate his gluten free ass. :sobbing: I wish he and cakewalk pova would run away together forever.:sobbing:

Rafa I love you and I'm proud of your efforts. I bet you're injured but don't want to say anything. That's the only way that poser is able to beat you. :hug: :hug:

brickhousesupporter
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:34 AM
The way Jelena looks at Novak, I can tell he is fucking the lining out of her......

Annie.
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:35 AM
The way Jelena looks at Novak, I can tell he is fucking the lining out of her......

I know right! :lol: I'm jealous, & mad I can't even hate on her because she's cute.

Pump-it-UP
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:37 AM

Don't make me mad like that. They're virgins. :crying2:

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:37 AM
I feel a bit bad for Rafa. It's now 6 finals lost? Well at least he still has the French.

Oh I almost forgot about this. :bounce: That poser missed out on all 4 slams beacause of that. yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! :cheer:

But how did he get this good. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it. It can't be just the lack of gluten in his diet. what is his secret? :eek: He needs to be stopped!!! :fiery:

Annie.
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Oh I almost forgot about this. :bounce: That poser missed out on all 4 slams beacause of that. yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! :cheer:

But how did he get this good. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it. It can't be just the lack of gluten in his diet. what is his secret? :eek: He needs to be stopped!!! :fiery:

Bijoux0021
Sep 13th, 2011, 01:09 AM
And Rafa should thank Roger for beating Novak at the French semis this year. I have no doubt that Novak would have beaten Rafa at the French, too.

Galsen
Sep 13th, 2011, 01:16 AM
And Rafa should thank Roger for beating Novak at the French semis this year. I have no doubt that Novak would have beating Rafa at the French, too.

this

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 13th, 2011, 01:26 AM

you're invited to my pity party. there'll be lots of ice-cream, french fries and 7-11 slurpees. :sad: :awww:

Annie.
Sep 13th, 2011, 02:12 AM
you're invited to my pity party. there'll be lots of ice-cream, french fries and 7-11 slurpees. :sad: :awww:

:bounce::hug:

Serenita
Sep 13th, 2011, 02:30 AM
And Rafa should thank Roger for beating Novak at the French semis this year. I have no doubt that Novak would have beaten Rafa at the French, too.
This;)

serenaforever
Sep 13th, 2011, 02:37 AM
So.....how many days until AO? :o

Pump-it-UP
Sep 13th, 2011, 02:39 AM
So.....how many days until AO? :o
126! :bounce:

J.Bravo
Sep 13th, 2011, 02:44 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/6ftuex.jpg

Fuck her and Rafa!

mykarma
Sep 13th, 2011, 02:49 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/6ftuex.jpg

Fuck her and Rafa!
Where is Doni, was Serena and Pittsburgh to much for her to bear. Please someone go see about her.:sad:

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 13th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Where is Doni, was Serena and Pittsburgh to much for her to bear. Please someone go see about her.:sad:

I think Doni is fine. Caro didn't win it. :lol:

serenaforever
Sep 13th, 2011, 03:00 AM
126! :bounce:

Someone needs a life. :lol::p

I was going to ask about her earlier. And Kimmy. :scratch: but I didn't want to sound like the mom of the forum, wondering where people are. :p

If Caro had won, I'd be able to hear Doni from where I live. One state over. :lol:

Serenita
Sep 13th, 2011, 03:05 AM
Did he read Richard's open letter :sobbing:

serenaforever
Sep 13th, 2011, 03:06 AM
Did she read Richard's open letter :sobbing:

you're referring to Doni, right? :scratch: If so, ^ fixed. :p

Serenita
Sep 13th, 2011, 03:09 AM
you're referring to Doni, right? :scratch: If so, ^ fixed. :p
Yes, to Doni. Didn't know she was a female. :o

mykarma
Sep 13th, 2011, 03:19 AM
:happy:

If it was just tennis that would be one thing but to have her Steelers get stomped might be to much for the girl.

serenaforever
Sep 13th, 2011, 03:26 AM
:happy:

If it was just tennis that would be one thing but to have her Steelers get stomped might be to much for the girl.

The Steel Curtain was more like a Paper Curtain. :p

Stamp Paid
Sep 13th, 2011, 03:27 AM
What the hell is on Serena's mind, with that ass shaking youtube vid? In her US Open dress, no less?
Shes doing too much, I will never read her in GM but :help:

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 13th, 2011, 03:33 AM
What the hell is on Serena's mind, with that ass shaking youtube vid? In her US Open dress, no less?

what I want to know is who is leaking these video????

Serenita
Sep 13th, 2011, 03:33 AM
Who is this?

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/1a58c1ed3c7335c6632e0796a5f7cb2f.gif

LBV why don't you like Serena doing her shaking ass thang?

Stamp Paid
Sep 13th, 2011, 03:43 AM
Who is this?

LBV why don't you like Serena doing her shaking ass thang?Its just so sloppy, bb. Like olivia said, who is leaking this shit? I knew fucking with Drake's young ass was no good, this is the kind of shit that happens to Kim K. :lol: I would like to think Serena is smarter and classier than Kim. :tape:

brickhousesupporter
Sep 13th, 2011, 03:44 AM
You might as well.....I mean they all read Serena slam.

Serenita
Sep 13th, 2011, 03:48 AM
You might as well.....I mean they all read Serena slam.

LBV, you know Serena is just enjoying life at the moment... and even if her " friend" is leaking this she will handle it. But i would fucking cut his nuts off if i where her.:lol: :p

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 13th, 2011, 03:50 AM
Who is this?

LBV why don't you like Serena doing her shaking ass thang?

His name is D'Angelo Dinero or something like that.

Gryffin
Sep 13th, 2011, 03:53 AM
Ooo sexy mens :lick: ..anyway *dead* @ mrs. Peel owning that bitch Mary Cherry's tacky dumb ass in the serena dancing thread :haha:

Serenita
Sep 13th, 2011, 03:59 AM
His name is D'Angelo Dinero or something like that.
Papi is looking real foin.

http://www.mobiletoones.com/downloads/wallpapers/animation_wallpapers/preview/18/54781-open-legs.gif

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 13th, 2011, 04:20 AM
Ooo sexy mens :lick: ..anyway *dead* @ mrs. Peel owning that bitch Mary Cherry's tacky dumb ass in the serena dancing thread :haha:

I know right. i stopped breathing from laughing so hard for a minute. :lol:

shoryuken
Sep 13th, 2011, 04:29 AM
I think you meant bobbynorbitch? He even started a new thread since this was moved here :lol: Man the obsession with Serena :tape:

DOUBLEFIST
Sep 13th, 2011, 04:42 AM
This.

And what the hell is up with that Jrollanes. His stuff is too much. Sorry, but I call him for a Vee-extremist, trying to sneak in little snipes on Serena, postin' threads he KNOWS are troll-bait.

Serenita
Sep 13th, 2011, 04:43 AM
I think you meant bobbynorbitch? He even started a new thread since this was moved here :lol: Man the obsession with Serena :tape:
I saw that:lol: maybe he should join our forum:oh:, so many where lurking tonight.

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 13th, 2011, 04:58 AM

he mainly posts on MTF but only comes here when there is a Serena related controversy. The last time I saw him post this hard was after the 2009 incident and before that the Shahar Peer/Dubai situation. he was upset with Venus and Serena for not boycottting it. :help:

Nabalonge
Sep 13th, 2011, 05:45 AM
serenawilliams Serena Williams
Me and @andyroddick decided to play mixed doubles Australia! We Love Aussie! ...... Book it its real!

Serenita
Sep 13th, 2011, 05:53 AM
Me and @andyroddick decided to play mixed doubles Australia! We Love Aussie! ...... Book it its real!
yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

shoryuken
Sep 13th, 2011, 05:54 AM
WOW so they are going to play mixed at the Olympics! :bounce:

Also this means Serena has a chance to complete the BOX SET which will tie her with Nav and Court. Hope she plays the French Mixed too but Andy on clay :help:

Alejandrawrrr
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:11 AM
This.

And what the hell is up with that Jrollanes. His stuff is too much. Sorry, but I call him for a Vee-extremist, trying to sneak in little snipes on Serena, postin' threads he KNOWS are troll-bait.

Right? If he was such a fan first of all, he never would have opened those jinx threads prior to the 09 Semis and 2011 Final. And now he's like "I'm such a fan but she just crossed the line and I cannot support her!" Bitch please. Like LBV said, the one decent thing to come from this is that it's separating the REAL fans from the fake/fair weather ones, and I'm definitely taking down names. Watch these phony bitches talking about "oh, i gained so much respect for her" after she wins her next slam, probz the AO, only to knock her down later.

starin
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Right? If he was such a fan first of all, he never would have opened those jinx threads prior to the 09 Semis and 2011 Final. And now he's like "I'm such a fan but she just crossed the line and I cannot support her!" Bitch please. Like LBV said, the one decent thing to come from this is that it's separating the REAL fans from the fake/fair weather ones, and I'm definitely taking down names. Watch these phony bitches talking about "oh, i gained so much respect for her" after she wins her next slam, probz the AO, only to knock her down later.

The easiest way to spot a fake serena fan is to see how many bait threads they open in gm about serena. Any real Serena fan would never do that. And if they only post in gm they are 100% trolls.

shoryuken
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:41 AM
If they have to precede their statements with "I'm a Serena fan" that's a flag right there :lol:

Serenita
Sep 13th, 2011, 07:59 AM
If they have to precede their statements with "I'm a Serena fan" that's a flag right there :lol:
Or this.

Second one she seems on drugs/drunk

:o

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=445218&highlight=drugs&page=2

Galsen
Sep 13th, 2011, 08:56 AM
did Carillo really ask if Serena's injury was really that bad?

Svetlana)))
Sep 13th, 2011, 09:37 AM

Get that box set! They'll be unbeatable at the Olympics but I need Ree to drop him for someone like Melzer at the French

Lulu.
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:26 PM
I was hoping she'd planned on going for the last two MD slams she needs next year. :D

Pump-it-UP
Sep 13th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Andy was actually good on clay in doubles this year... so I think they'll be fine. :p

Must mean that Venus will be taking a break from regular doubles for a while though. Hardly surprising.

mykarma
Sep 13th, 2011, 02:37 PM
The easiest way to spot a fake serena fan is to see how many bait threads they open in gm about serena. Any real Serena fan would never do that. And if they only post in gm they are 100% trolls.
Disagree with the last part because I posted on GM for a long time before posting here. I've never seen Rocketta in here and she was cussing bitches out in GM yesterday.

starin
Sep 13th, 2011, 04:16 PM
did Carillo really ask if Serena's injury was really that bad?

You mean Mary Carrillo who said Seles was being overly dramatic about her stabbing and just wanted attention? I wouldn't put it past that dried up ****. And fuck Chris Evert too. She can shut her fucking pulled back face as well. Bitch would never tell Fed that he should apologize for cursing at the umpire in 2009 or that he was way out of line. Seriously I fucking hate women who are just as sexist as men.

Disagree with the last part because I posted on GM for a long time before posting here. I've never seen Rocketta in here and she was cussing bitches out in GM yesterday.

you're right.

shoryuken
Sep 13th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Gary Shitrillo is such a horrible human being. It's no wonder so many tennis pros refuse to speak to her :lol:

starin
Sep 13th, 2011, 04:53 PM
hoodrat/ghetto is the new code for the n word on TF. :o

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:08 PM
yes it is...i dunno why mods don't recognise it

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:25 PM
:rolls: @ bobbynorwich posting that video in every thread. :happy: now that's what you call pressed.

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:26 PM
hoodrat/ghetto is the new code for the n word on TF. :o

it's not new.

Pump-it-UP
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:27 PM
I love the term hoodrat but they really misuse it and ruin it. :o

Galsen
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:28 PM
I swear if I were Serena...

shoryuken
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:30 PM
:rolls: @ bobbynorwich posting that video in every thread. :happy: now that's what you call pressed.

I was ignoring it at first but it was too much :lol: Isn't that spamming? Why isn't he banned for that.

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:35 PM
I was ignoring it at first but it was too much :lol: Isn't that spamming? Why isn't he banned for that.

he's been banned. it must have just happened. :hysteric:

Pump-it-UP
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:35 PM

Is he one of those posters who only shows up when Serena loses? I swear he was all over the Bartoli result thread at Wimbledon too, but I don't think I've seen him since until 2 days ago. :o:o

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:36 PM

......I would spend every minute of my day going forward getting ready for 2012.

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Is he one of those posters who only shows up when Serena loses? I swear he was all over the Bartoli result thread at Wimbledon too, but I don't think I've seen him since until 2 days ago. :o:o

I posted this earlier regarding him:

he mainly posts on MTF but only comes here when there is a Serena related controversy. The last time I saw him post this hard was after the 2009 incident and before that the Shahar Peer/Dubai situation. he was upset with Venus and Serena for not boycottting it. :help:

shoryuken
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:42 PM

that fool has some serious Serena issues. But glad he's gone

http://i51.tinypic.com/27zcexg.gif

Chrissie-fan
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:48 PM
.....I would play doubles with Caro at the AO and help her finally win a slam, AND it would annoy the shit out of most GM posters which is a nice bonus. :lol:

Galsen
Sep 13th, 2011, 06:53 PM
:lol: good one. eventually they will play doubles together.

Annie.
Sep 13th, 2011, 07:34 PM
.....I would play doubles with Caro at the AO and help her finally win a slam, AND it would annoy the shit out of most GM posters which is a nice bonus. :lol:

I do think they should team up. TF would explode. :lol: The two most hated playing together. :hearts:

mykarma
Sep 13th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Don't recall who it was but I know I reported his ass.

mykarma
Sep 13th, 2011, 08:17 PM
I do think they should team up. TF would explode. :lol: The two most hated playing together. :hearts:
I'd love it.

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 13th, 2011, 08:18 PM

yas! :hearts:

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 13th, 2011, 08:19 PM

if you could have a triples team with serena/caro/ajde :sobbing: TF would implode

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 13th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Don't recall who it was but I know I reported his ass.

yeah i did too when he started a new thread about it. the mods deleted it.

J.Bravo
Sep 13th, 2011, 09:07 PM
I'M STILL NUMB!
http://i42.tinypic.com/x51tah.jpg

Bijoux0021
Sep 13th, 2011, 10:26 PM
I would also love it if Caro and Serena team up to play Doubles. They like each other. They would be great together. I can see it now...Caro chasing down balls all over the court and keeping them in play while Serena blast them for winners.

On the other hand, Serena playing Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles would be too much for her. Winning her 14th Grand Slam should be her first priority.

Galsen
Sep 13th, 2011, 10:46 PM
agree with Bijoux. I think Serena's problems first started because she is too damn good that she almost went everytime in the final single and doubles which was hard for her body.
anyway All the bitches who won slams since USO 10 should send Serena flowers because If she hadn't been injured : 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 freaking GRAND SLAM

Chrissie-fan
Sep 13th, 2011, 11:11 PM
I would also love it if Caro and Serena team up to play Doubles. They like each other. They would be great together. I can see it now...Caro chasing down balls all over the court and keeping them in play while Serena blast them for winners.
I'm about to have an orgasm...:oh:

MrSerenaWilliams
Sep 14th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Another message from Beyond the Grave

"Hey gurls, I'm not gonna mention it, but it has contributed to me being a raging alcoholic for the past 48 hours. Tonight is no different cause it's my b-day!! Yaaaahhhzzz I'm going to live for all yall bitches tonight!!"
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk134/thingofme22/elvira-2.gif

brickhousesupporter
Sep 14th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Another message from Beyond the Grave
When does he ressurect again?

VishaalMaria
Sep 14th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Can someone clarify, is Serenaidad a girl or a boy?

VishaalMaria
Sep 14th, 2011, 12:56 AM
I see GM is still a mess.

People really need to switch their comps off and go out and get some sort of life.

mykarma
Sep 14th, 2011, 01:16 AM
I see GM is still a mess.

People really need to switch their comps off and go out and get some sort of life.
Y'all need to all go and good rep. Rocketta because she's been kicking ass and taking names but she's obviously outnumbered.

I can't give her another rep.

aisha
Sep 14th, 2011, 01:51 AM
I'M STILL NUMB!
http://i42.tinypic.com/x51tah.jpg

I am too. It's so awkward that Serena lost a g**d*** GS final to someone who (I think) will not win 10 singles titles. At least with Maria, I saw some greatness in her. But Sam? Sheeeee-it! :tape: Some sad shit right there. :o

Galsen
Sep 14th, 2011, 02:14 AM
I'm still not over that shit.

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 14th, 2011, 02:28 AM
Can someone clarify, is Serenaidad a girl or a boy?

Serenidad The Legend. :worship: He/She got banned right before I joined the board so I'm not familiar with their font although I hear he/she is omnipresent. I've asked about that too but have gotten conflicting answers as well.

Gryffin
Sep 14th, 2011, 02:45 AM
Hmmm :oh:

Gryffin
Sep 14th, 2011, 02:48 AM
Anyway :lol: How long is YoungGunner banned for?

Black Mamba.
Sep 14th, 2011, 03:43 AM
Things that have been making me mad.

1. That douchebag Carillo needs to know his role and shut his mouth. The only memorable thing he's ever done is being a crappy never was.

2. Serena will only get better. We need to put this loss in perspective, she will only get in better shape and more matches = more mental toughness.

3. Serena needs to get back to how she used to handle bad calls and crappy situations. We all know she's gotten screwed soooooo many times at the US Open so I was shocked that she let that mess bother her.

4. Sam played the match of her life and if Serena hadn't played like crap, Serena probably would've won.

Pump-it-UP
Sep 14th, 2011, 03:58 AM
To anyone doubting the legitimacy of that Sarin pussypopping video, its been removed 'due to a copyright claim by Serena Williams' :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Sep 14th, 2011, 04:08 AM
Oh and I just rewatched Sarin's last video blog and she's been on some good patriotic ish lately, "isn't that like against the Constitution?" :hearts:

Stamp Paid
Sep 14th, 2011, 04:23 AM
To anyone doubting the legitimacy of that Sarin pussypopping video, its been removed 'due to a copyright claim by Serena Williams' :lol::rolls:

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 14th, 2011, 04:39 AM
To anyone doubting the legitimacy of that Sarin pussypopping video, its been removed 'due to a copyright claim by Serena Williams' :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Galsen
Sep 14th, 2011, 05:18 AM

:hysteric: