PDA

View Full Version : Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - Chapter 7: Sequeena Has Returned!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Stamp Paid
Nov 17th, 2011, 03:29 AM
And Dodo vs. Le Bon Vivant in the Popularity Contest! Too early! And so hard to choose! :sobbing:Wait, WTF :lol: Who rigged the draw to pit us against each other like that? :lol:

Gdsimmons
Nov 17th, 2011, 03:51 AM
So last night, I watched the entire season of Love & Hip Hop and tonight I just watched the first episode of season 2. I love it! :lol:

Yeah I watched to first episode of season 2. I can't stand the woman with that big ass mole though. She had no reason to attack that poor woman. :lol:

I didnt watch Season one. But that episode from Monday was crazy. Chrissy was straight up WRONG for that. First off she jumped in as if Kimbella fucked with Jim. Like forreal? If Emily was fine then wtf was Chrissy's beef? Then she fucking sucker punched the girl. Now that wasnt cool. She was walking as if she was leaving the room and then just clobbered the poor girl. I like how the first thing Emily does is pick up Chrissy's weave that Kimbella ripped out. :lol::lol:They got a gem in Kimbella though. That girl is something. I will be watching this season EVERY Monday at 9

doni1212
Nov 17th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Yeah I watched to first episode of season 2. I can't stand the woman with that big ass mole though. She had no reason to attack that poor woman. :lol:

I didnt watch Season one. But that episode from Monday was crazy. Chrissy was straight up WRONG for that. First off she jumped in as if Kimbella fucked with Jim. Like forreal? If Emily was fine then wtf was Chrissy's beef? Then she fucking sucker punched the girl. Now that wasnt cool. She was walking as if she was leaving the room and then just clobbered the poor girl. I like how the first thing Emily does is pick up Chrissy's weave that Kimbella ripped out. :lol::lol:They got a gem in Kimbella though. That girl is something. I will be watching this season EVERY Monday at 9

LMAO!! I love that Chrissy backs up her mouth though. She definitely did hop up like it was her man that Kim slept with! :rolls: Emily was just chillin like...Ok. :o Even though Chrissy sucker punched her, I still feel like she would've won either way. And I was wondering if that Chrissy's weave!

Wait, WTF :lol: Who rigged the draw to pit us against each other like that? :lol:

:lol:

starin
Nov 17th, 2011, 04:20 AM
So getting into med school is like impossible :(

:hug:
just remember they make it this hard on purpose in order to inflate doctor's salary and keep medical costs high.

hippocratic oath always comes second to the oath of personal enrichment.

Gdsimmons
Nov 17th, 2011, 04:44 AM
LMAO!! I love that Chrissy backs up her mouth though. She definitely did hop up like it was her man that Kim slept with! :rolls: Emily was just chillin like...Ok. :o Even though Chrissy sucker punched her, I still feel like she would've won either way. And I was wondering if that Chrissy's weave!

Me too. I had to rewind it to see where it came from. :lol::lol:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 17th, 2011, 05:06 AM
I hate when I procrastinate on an assignment and it ends up being longer than I had expected. :o:fiery:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Nov 17th, 2011, 07:49 AM
fixed ;)

Well, there are some great design schools in America and one in Denmark, but yea you are probably right!

more importantly, what happened with this? did you get in?

Yep, I did! 2.5K people had applied and only 50 of us were select so was pretty chuffed about it. Now doing a joint design and media course from London College of Communication and Central Saint Martins College (which are both part of the University of Arts, london)

Thats why I am so busy these days, we've got our first major project due in 2 weeks, its so weird.

Dodoboy.
Nov 17th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Cambridge? What a genius you must be :tears: Congrats!

Thanks! Still SUPER excited! Really hope it goes well!

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt6hcvoCnM1qc1vfso1_500.gif

get it gurl!
:bounce: Thanks!

Well done Kingsley! Hope you get in, these interviews can be so nerve wrecking.

I remember when I got a call for an interview with Central Saint Martins last year I was SHITTING my pants (It is the best design school in the country). Walking down the interview hall thinking 'OMFG this is where Galliano, McQueen, Zack posen, Sara Burton came for their interview!' Almost forgot my name during the procedure :sobbing:

PS: Olivia boo, I am no second choice decoy!..

That sounds stressful! I'll try not to think like that, I'm really looking forward to it above all else, so we shall see :) Hope that interview went well!

Damn, so it's tough to even get selected for an interview? That's even more impressive then! :lol: It'll probably be much more serious than any interview here too. Undergrad interviews here are mainly just to check to see if you're mentally stable and not crippled by social awkwardness. :o

I have 2 interviews, and yes, I've been told to expect a really tough time. Need to do some serious prep.
Dodoboy, my best friend is part of admissions at Cambridge, what are you studying?

Economics :) :) Oh really? What college?

Congrats!!!

:bounce: :cheer: :bounce:

Thanks Doni! :bounce:

Yeah Dodo, whats your field? Are you Political Science?

Economics BSc. If I don't get in any of my top 3 choices, I will take a year out and re-apply for Politics, Philosophy and Economics at Oxford. But we shall see.

Ohh and CONGRATULATIONS KINGSLEY!!!! :cheer: :banana: :yeah:

Thank you!! :wavey:

Wait, WTF :lol: Who rigged the draw to pit us against each other like that? :lol:

I know! :sobbing:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Nov 17th, 2011, 09:10 AM
(iPhone won't let me quote your post Kingsley) Ye it was stressful and TOUGH. We went in with our portfolios, one at a time, the moment I entered they were like ' sit, now we have got a design problemand we need you to find a solution for us , you have 5 mins to do rapid thumbnails and then preset us your solution.' Then after that they asked us to puck the weakest artwork from my portfolio and talk about it, they specifically wanted to see our design process and understanding! THen we had to wait outside and if our portfolio came back with a red tape we were out and if it came back wih a green tape we had moved on to the net stage which was more about our personality assessment.

HRHoliviasmith
Nov 17th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Well, there are some great design schools in America and one in Denmark, but yea you are probably right!

Yep, I did! 2.5K people had applied and only 50 of us were select so was pretty chuffed about it. Now doing a joint design and media course from London College of Communication and Central Saint Martins College (which are both part of the University of Arts, london)

Thats why I am so busy these days, we've got our first major project due in 2 weeks, its so weird.

So effing proud of you!!!! wow, i never knew this. :lol: :lol: :hug: :smooch: :cheer: :worship:

On second thought, Buttfrewhoever can have Rafa. I think I want you back. :inlove: I might even officially change my name to mrs. reetard after a 6 month probationary period. :bounce: just as long as I don't ever catch you rooting for cakewalk pova, I think we'll make it. :kiss:

Actually I'm back in school this semester as well and it's been kicking my butt. I almost want to pay someone to do my assignments for me at this point. :sobbing:

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 17th, 2011, 02:34 PM
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/45337249/ns/sports-tennis/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tennisrightnow%2FNbcsports+%2 8NBCSports.com%3A+Tennis%29

sarin/vinas exho

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 17th, 2011, 02:36 PM
So effing proud of you!!!! wow, i never knew this. :lol: :lol: :hug: :smooch: :cheer: :worship:

On second thought, Buttfrewhoever can have Rafa. I think I want you back. :inlove: I might even officially change my name to mrs. reetard after a 6 month probationary period. :bounce: just as long as I don't ever catch you rooting for cakewalk pova, I think we'll make it. :kiss:

Actually I'm back in school this semester as well and it's been kicking my butt. I almost want to pay someone to do my assignments for me at this point. :sobbing:

acting like i never had him :rolleyes:

school is vicious :sobbing: don't know how imma do all this work and still be at work

HRHoliviasmith
Nov 17th, 2011, 03:22 PM
acting like i never had him :rolleyes:

school is vicious :sobbing: don't know how imma do all this work and still be at work

someone tried to come for you girlfriend. :oh:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=447940&page=134

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 17th, 2011, 03:28 PM
:rolls: :oh: not the first time so i'm used to it :oh:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Nov 17th, 2011, 04:06 PM

Thanks girl :kiss: :smooch::hearts: :kiss:

Ohh, do what I do, I have something called productive time, where I do something productive for my assignments, if i don't feel like doing one of them (even if its due soon) I do some other one. Something that makes me feel better the next day.

Galsen
Nov 17th, 2011, 04:59 PM
I can't wait for the Williams Sisters to disintegrate the useless hoes from the fabric of the universe.
Trolls on TF need to choke in front of their TV's ,Streamings because the fuckery I have seen is too much.
The logic of theses trolls is too much for me.
Stosur had beaten Serena twice before , twice in 3 sets. 3 weeks before USO , she kills her 4 and 2. At the USO , Serena loses in STRAIGHT clearly tired and injured and that makes that mug a GOAt and Serena done?
I can't wait for next year :lol: blood will spread everywhere.
Even Venus , hopefully she'll be healthy , will fuck Stosur up and the rest.
2012 is OUR YEAR.

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 17th, 2011, 05:10 PM
and where have you been?? you only turn up on fridays for fringe :rolleyes:

HRHoliviasmith
Nov 17th, 2011, 05:11 PM
I can't wait for the Williams Sisters to disintegrate the useless hoes from the fabric of the universe.
Trolls on TF need to choke in front of their TV's ,Streamings because the fuckery I have seen is too much.
The logic of theses trolls is too much for me.
Stosur had beaten Serena twice before , twice in 3 sets. 3 weeks before USO , she kills her 4 and 2. At the USO , Serena loses in STRAIGHT clearly tired and injured and that makes that mug a GOAt and Serena done?
I can't wait for next year :lol: blood will spread everywhere.
Even Venus , hopefully she'll be healthy , will fuck Stosur up and the rest.
2012 is OUR YEAR.

Williams sisterS? ummm, no. :lol:

Galsen
Nov 17th, 2011, 05:12 PM
and where have you been?? you only turn up on fridays for fringe :rolleyes:

lol my bad girl!
I was sick :o horribly sick.
how are you btw?
and again :worship: to you in the Vinas thread on TF.
and Kimmy I need to save my show :sobbing: Friday ratings on TV sucks in USA while in the world , we all watch Fringe :o

Galsen
Nov 17th, 2011, 05:15 PM

hell yes Liv. I have seen too much disrespect towards her. She was #1 in doubles and #2 in single not a long time ago.

Gdsimmons
Nov 17th, 2011, 05:39 PM

+1

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 17th, 2011, 06:03 PM
it needs to be ws....i mean the youngsters are cool and all but the hype around kvittygoat is like martha 04/05 levels :tape: for the sake of the greater good...and all who can take down kimothy

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 17th, 2011, 06:04 PM
lol my bad girl!
I was sick :o horribly sick.
how are you btw?
and again :worship: to you in the Vinas thread on TF.
and Kimmy I need to save my show :sobbing: Friday ratings on TV sucks in USA while in the world , we all watch Fringe :o

oh dear :hug: are you ok now?

i just hate mindless hating especially when it gets personal...it's fine to dislike a player on court, but these idiots here take it to another level :o yet when a lot of sarin/vinas/ws fans didn't express sadness at cheatine's retirement/re-retirement, we were deemed inconsiderate and horrible haters

Galsen
Nov 17th, 2011, 07:13 PM
it needs to be ws....i mean the youngsters are cool and all but the hype around kvittygoat is like martha 04/05 levels :tape: for the sake of the greater good...and all who can take down kimothy

oh dear :hug: are you ok now?

i just hate mindless hating especially when it gets personal...it's fine to dislike a player on court, but these idiots here take it to another level :o yet when a lot of sarin/vinas/ws fans didn't express sadness at cheatine's retirement/re-retirement, we were deemed inconsiderate and horrible haters

I'm better thanks:kiss: but the flu is at its peak in Paris :o
and I completely agree , when we were indifferent to Justine going back to Herpes Land , they were all jumping on our asses.
thank God there are You , LVB , and all the others fans to "pwned" them everytime.

Serena_Williams_
Nov 17th, 2011, 07:37 PM
But i thought evryone on TF thinks Sarin and Vinas fans are haters and unatractive inside?

Dodoboy.
Nov 17th, 2011, 08:07 PM
(iPhone won't let me quote your post Kingsley) Ye it was stressful and TOUGH. We went in with our portfolios, one at a time, the moment I entered they were like ' sit, now we have got a design problemand we need you to find a solution for us , you have 5 mins to do rapid thumbnails and then preset us your solution.' Then after that they asked us to puck the weakest artwork from my portfolio and talk about it, they specifically wanted to see our design process and understanding! THen we had to wait outside and if our portfolio came back with a red tape we were out and if it came back wih a green tape we had moved on to the net stage which was more about our personality assessment.

INTENSE! WOW!

:worship:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 18th, 2011, 01:14 AM
I NEED OXYGENNNNNNNNNNN

O83wjTAlOe0

Pump-it-UP
Nov 18th, 2011, 05:19 AM
https://twitter.com/#!/OVOCourtne/status/137088911242567681

:dance::hearts:

Stamp Paid
Nov 18th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Who is Courtne? Is that Drake's best friend?
And what the hell does Val Vogt do for a living? :rolls:

brickhousesupporter
Nov 18th, 2011, 10:35 AM
But i thought evryone on TF thinks Sarin and Vinas fans are haters and unatractive inside?

No they think we are all uneducated and stupid.

brickhousesupporter
Nov 18th, 2011, 10:36 AM

Val is a professional paid best friend.

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 18th, 2011, 12:42 PM
No they think we are all uneducated and stupid.

this :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 18th, 2011, 04:26 PM
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:sobbing:

6E71zDYVBtk

620H6fSKJrc

Kairi
Nov 18th, 2011, 04:48 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: Crackney

Pump-it-UP
Nov 18th, 2011, 05:02 PM

Courtne's his assistant and I think she does marketing work for OVO.

Val keeps Sarin happy, travels with her, plans her events, warns her when she needs to haul ass into her panic room, etc etc etc. She's indispensable. :angel:

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 18th, 2011, 05:39 PM
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

6E71zDYVBtk

620H6fSKJrc

girl....don't make me come for you

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_krxpMuzO7Q4/TS98UeUaecI/AAAAAAAAC0g/ersDiP8SbxA/whitney-point.gif

Ntosake
Nov 18th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Got THE BEST LETTER EVER TODAY!

I have an interview at Cambridge University next month!

Congratulations! Outstanding! Hope you make it in!

young_gunner913
Nov 18th, 2011, 09:21 PM
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

6E71zDYVBtk

620H6fSKJrc

Reggie when did you get to play Whitney Houston in a play?! :speakles: So jealous of you girl.

young_gunner913
Nov 18th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Since I don't want to get banned again, I'll say this here.

I didn't know that Predator dressed in Burberry :oh:

When you dress in special-ed chic, you cannot diss Burberry.

doni1212
Nov 19th, 2011, 03:17 AM
https://twitter.com/#!/OVOCourtne/status/137088911242567681

:dance::hearts:

YES! And "Motto" is my shit!

doni1212
Nov 19th, 2011, 03:19 AM
So...I got into grad school!!! I was so excited when I read the letter online! I didn't think I'd be this happy. I start in January.

Craig.
Nov 19th, 2011, 03:21 AM
Congrats Doni!! What will you be studying?

Kairi
Nov 19th, 2011, 03:23 AM
:banana: Congrats Doni!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cheer:

young_gunner913
Nov 19th, 2011, 03:37 AM
Doni :bigclap: Get it gurl. :worship:

doni1212
Nov 19th, 2011, 03:40 AM
Congrats Doni!! What will you be studying?

:banana: Congrats Doni!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cheer:

Doni :bigclap: Get it gurl. :worship:

Thanks guys! I'm not completely sure what I want to major in (maybe something to do with International Development or NGOs) but it's a public and international affairs school.

AnywhereButHome
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:12 AM
So...I got into grad school!!! I was so excited when I read the letter online! I didn't think I'd be this happy. I start in January.

:hatoff: Congrats.!!!!! :hatoff:

Yoncé
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:59 AM

:woohoo: Congratulations :yeah:

Dodoboy.
Nov 19th, 2011, 11:50 AM

Wow! :worship::worship: Well done!

We're all doing so well!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Gdsimmons
Nov 19th, 2011, 01:31 PM

Grad school!? That is a super awesome!!

http://i39.tinypic.com/25ksvpj.gif

Kinda makes me wanna go back to school...

Serendy Willick
Nov 19th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Congratulations

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 19th, 2011, 02:22 PM
wait wait....i thought we're all uneducated black folks from the ghetto....what's all this school talk :confused:

go Doni :dance: :woohoo:

MrProdigy555
Nov 19th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Ices wants to go to FAMU? LOLOLOLOLOL. I might see her since I go to FSU. :P

Kairi
Nov 19th, 2011, 03:40 PM
make sure and get a pic with her if you do ;) :rolls:

MrProdigy555
Nov 19th, 2011, 04:37 PM
I'm a skinny dude, we are going to look like a 10 haha.

Novichok
Nov 19th, 2011, 04:50 PM

I didn't know what you meant at first but you are wrong for that. :lol:

shoryuken
Nov 19th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Wow Congrats to everyone getting into their favorite school. So many Smart Serena fans :)

Kairi
Nov 19th, 2011, 04:54 PM

:bigcry: :haha:

Serena_Williams_
Nov 19th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Congrats to all of you guys!I'm really happy that you all are kicking asses! :kiss:

JamieOwen3
Nov 19th, 2011, 06:15 PM
congrats to you smart mother f*ckers :lol: great job guys.

Stamp Paid
Nov 19th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Ices wants to go to FAMU? LOLOLOLOLOL. I might see her since I go to FSU. :PSeminole gtfo of here :lol::lol:

Veesus
Nov 19th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Y'all!!

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/314907_10150471368789994_585044993_10818665_241742 705_n.jpg

HARVARD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yale

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqcv18Ndaq1qijfcv.gif

Stamp Paid
Nov 19th, 2011, 07:20 PM
So...I got into grad school!!! I was so excited when I read the letter online! I didn't think I'd be this happy. I start in January.Congratulations!!!! :hug: You doing M.A. or PhD?

Wow Congrats to everyone getting into their favorite school. So many Smart Serena fans :)Thats why we're so dangerous and they can't take us.

HRHoliviasmith
Nov 19th, 2011, 07:46 PM

Congrats! :bounce: :bigclap: :smooch:

I'm just trying to get out of this semester. :sobbing:

MrProdigy555
Nov 19th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Seminole gtfo of here :lol::lol:

-__- are you Gator...or something?

Stamp Paid
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:10 PM
-__- are you Gator...or something?As a matter of fact I am. :angel:

Veesus
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:12 PM
As a matter of fact I am. :angel:

:o I might be headed your way soon to visit some of my hoodrat friends

Pump-it-UP
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Y'all!!

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/314907_10150471368789994_585044993_10818665_241742 705_n.jpg

HARVARD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yale

Yay! I'm still on a high from BU hockey blanking BC 5-0 last weekend tbh. :angel:

Stamp Paid
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:21 PM
:o I might be headed your way soon to visit some of my hoodrat friendsLOL I try to keep my distance from Florida hoodrats. :o

Novichok
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:25 PM
As a matter of fact I am. :angel:

Good football season so far. :angel:

HRHoliviasmith
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:26 PM
LOL I try to keep my distance from Florida hoodrats. :o

they have my second favorite hoodrat accent. georgia comes in at no. 1. :lol:

Novichok
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:29 PM
they have my second favorite hoodrat accent. georgia comes in at no. 1. :lol:

Louisiana accent>>>>>>

Stamp Paid
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Good football season so far. :angel:Im not here for football this season. :lol: Hopefully basketball season will be better.

they have my second favorite hoodrat accent. georgia comes in at no. 1. :lol:Really? They have some weird mix of immigrant Spanish/Haitian mixed up in their hood rat accent. ATL hoodrat is a sexy mix of country/city :lol:

Veesus
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Yay! I'm still on a high from BU hockey blanking BC 5-0 last weekend tbh. :angel:

Yesssssssss!!!! I'm over here twerking, poppin, bouncing, etc... I'm devastated that I couldn't witness this shit in person... Oh wells

doni1212
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:42 PM
:hatoff: Congrats.!!!!! :hatoff:

:woohoo: Congratulations :yeah:

Wow! :worship::worship: Well done!

We're all doing so well!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

We are! Thanks!

Grad school!? That is a super awesome!!

http://i39.tinypic.com/25ksvpj.gif

Kinda makes me wanna go back to school...

Thanks! If you want to do it, then go for it. Don't let anything hold you back, :yeah:

Congratulations

wait wait....i thought we're all uneducated black folks from the ghetto....what's all this school talk :confused:

go Doni :dance: :woohoo:

Never that! Thanks!

Thanks everyone!! Love yall! :hug:

Veesus
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:44 PM
LOL I try to keep my distance from Florida hoodrats. :o

Gurl, you know my hoodrats are the cream of the crop :o

doni1212
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Wow Congrats to everyone getting into their favorite school. So many Smart Serena fans :)

Congrats to all of you guys!I'm really happy that you all are kicking asses! :kiss:

congrats to you smart mother f*ckers :lol: great job guys.

Thanks everyone!!! Love yall! :hug:

Congratulations!!!! :hug: You doing M.A. or PhD?

Thats why we're so dangerous and they can't take us.

Thanks! :hug: I'm doing M.A. I hope to return to my "B.A. roots" and get my PhD in Latin American Literature with some type of focus on Afro-Latinos OR Latin American Politics. But my M.A. will still have a Latin American (and possibly Middle Eastern) focus.

Congrats! :bounce: :bigclap: :smooch:

I'm just trying to get out of this semester. :sobbing:

Thanks! You can do it!! Only a few weeks left! :hug:

Annie.
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:59 PM
I'm so proud of my fellow Serena stans. :sobbing:

Louisiana accent>>>>>>

Oh God No. :lol: I'm surrounded by people from Louisiana, specifically New Orleans and it is the worse.

Stamp Paid
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Gurl, you know my hoodrats are the cream of the crop :oSure gal. They're still undergraduates.
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lunou9P7yM1qaahgro1_500.gif

Thanks everyone!!! Love yall! :hug:

Thanks! :hug: I'm doing M.A. I hope to return to my "B.A. roots" and get my PhD in Latin American Literature with some type of focus on Afro-Latinos OR Latin American Politics. But my M.A. will still have a Latin American (and possibly Middle Eastern) focus.
We need to talk! Im at a crossroads with my dissertation work: I'm thinking of going to South America and working in either an Afro-Colombian or Afro-Brazilian community. I need to figure out which literature I should be reading since I havent done much work in Latin American studies.

Veesus
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Sure gal. They're still undergraduates.

Girl, bye

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp47v1XzxF1qa4zau.gif

Novichok
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Oh God No. :lol: I'm surrounded by people from Louisiana, specifically New Orleans and it is the worse.

I guess you have to grow up around it to appreciate its beauty. :o

Annie.
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:27 PM
I guess you have to grow up around it to appreciate its beauty. :o

Aww bb :hug: Are you from there?

Veesus
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Y'all, I've turned out 4 people this year :sobbing: My last conquest has a girlfriend of 3 years :sobbing:

Stamp Paid
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Y'all, I've turned out 4 people this year :sobbing: My last conquest has a girlfriend of 3 years :sobbing:Be careful, that shit can backfire on you. :lol: Leave the straight boys alone.

Novichok
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Aww bb :hug: Are you from there?

Yes. Not from the mess that is New Orleans though. :)

Y'all, I've turned out 4 people this year :sobbing: My last conquest has a girlfriend of 3 years :sobbing:

The queens these days...SMH. Were they cute?:lol:

Veesus
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Be careful, that shit can backfire on you. :lol: Leave the straight boys alone.

Girl, I know :o

ExXotikal
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:41 PM

Damn gerl, let us gerls have some hotties. Because of phaggz like you who won't be able to het our slut on :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

BTW, I'd like to know how you did that so I can counteract:o

Veesus
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:42 PM

The queens these days...SMH. Were they cute?:lol:

I am not a queen :o lol

Boy 1: Spanish hippie... He was so/so
Boy 2: Portly kid... But he had an AmEx and wasn't afraid to use it when we went out... So I definitely could've gotten used to that :o
Boy 3: Really not attractive.. But had a British accent, great personality & works on Wall Street... The British accent helped me to look past his face
Boy 4: Gorgeous white boy. Picture Ken (from Barbie & Ken)... that's him.

Veesus
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Damn... just re-read what I post..

Y'all, I promise I ain't a gold-digger.

Novichok
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Damn gerl, let us gerls have some hotties. Because of phaggz like you who won't be able to het our slut on :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

Girl, you can't counteract that. :lol:

Veesus
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:44 PM

Friendly flirting turned into him drunkenly telling me he wanted me :o Just keep your mans from the gays. Don't buy into that "I'm so comfortable, I can flirt with your gay BFF" bullshit :sobbing:

ExXotikal
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Boy 2: Portly kid... But he had an AmEx and wasn't afraid to use it when we went out... So I definitely could've gotten used to that :o
Boy 3: Really not attractive.. But had a British accent, great personality & works on Wall Street... The British accent helped me to look past his face

Sistah, I could WORK with that real good

http://i51.tinypic.com/15wxaps.jpg

ExXotikal
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Girl, you can't counteract that. :lol:

Friendly flirting turned into him drunkenly telling me he wanted me :o Just keep your mans from the gays. Don't buy into that "I'm so comfortable, I can flirt with your gay BFF" bullshit :sobbing:

*takes notes*

Veesus
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Sistah, I could WORK with that real good

http://i51.tinypic.com/15wxaps.jpg

YESSSSSS girl!!! And I was working w/ Boy #2 until I invited my friend to meet up with us and she told him "omg.. don't buy anything for him.. he will use you." :o Since then, he stopped responding to my texts inviting him out to dinner and shit... I'm still pissed.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpwmbxP4Yg1qzhagv.gif

Novichok
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:51 PM

Sure. :angel:

The most I've ever gotten is a meal from IHOP. :o

Annie.
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:51 PM

Oh ok, from your location I thought you were from my state :angel:

Get that dick. :lol:

Kairi
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:54 PM

:hysteric: :rolls:
http://i55.tinypic.com/34hdvkk.gif

mmm hmmm
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leaxgci3tQ1qba6r7.gif

ExXotikal
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:55 PM
YESSSSSS girl!!! And I was working w/ Boy #2 until I invited my friend to meet up with us and she told him "omg.. don't buy anything for him.. he will use you." :o Since then, he stopped responding to my texts inviting him out to dinner and shit... I'm still pissed.

You need to reconsider certain things. First thing first, cross that excuse of a human being off your life. That mofo was prolly mad your gold digging was SHITTIN on his.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2n10nt.jpg

PS: tha kinda shit that ruins our life as straight chicks.
http://www.mademan.com/mm/how-turn-straight-guy-gay.html

Veesus
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:55 PM

Get that dick. :lol:

Girl, I came here so y'all could tell me to stop being a homewrecker :o

.... But Lord is he tempting :drool::lick: I already done invited him to my school :help:

Novichok
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:57 PM

Texas. :hearts:

I've lived in Texas for a while and I go to school here. Hook 'em, Horns.

Veesus
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:59 PM
You need to reconsider certain things. First thing first, cross that excuse of a human being off your life. That mofo was prolly mad your gold digging was SHITTIN on his.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2n10nt.jpg

PS: tha kinda shit that ruins our life as straight chicks.

Girl, you KNOW I got rid of that ho with the quickness. She fucked with my moneys. I can't have that happening.

Stamp Paid
Nov 19th, 2011, 10:10 PM

Girl, you can't counteract that. :lol:And I'd hope she wouldnt want to. If I was a woman I wouldnt touch a dude if he's dipped his toes in the lake known as "gay" :lol:

Annie.
Nov 19th, 2011, 10:25 PM
Girl, I came here so y'all could tell me to stop being a homewrecker :o

.... But Lord is he tempting :drool::lick: I already done invited him to my school :help:

:lol: Which one is this? #4?

Texas. :hearts:

I've lived in Texas for a while and I go to school here. Hook 'em, Horns.

Yas! I know you are enjoying yourself down there in Austin.

Veesus
Nov 19th, 2011, 10:27 PM
:lol: Which one is this? #4?

Yes girl!

Yoncé
Nov 19th, 2011, 10:28 PM

Damn, you're one fine inspiration gurl :oh: :bowdown:

http://www.cherlloyddaily.com/gallery/albums/ANIMATIONS%20X%20Factor%20Audition%20HD/XFx030.gif

brickhousesupporter
Nov 19th, 2011, 10:36 PM
And I'd hope she wouldnt want to. If I was a woman I wouldnt touch a dude if he's dipped his toes in the lake known as "gay" :lol:
Then why do gay men want to fuck with guys that are swimming in lake straight.......?

brickhousesupporter
Nov 19th, 2011, 10:38 PM

Thats why we're so dangerous and they can't take us.

Appearantly for them it is important for them to appear smart on a tennis board, while others do it in real life.

Stamp Paid
Nov 19th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Then why do gay men want to fuck with guys that are swimming in lake straight.......?Because masculinity has a high premium, and ya'll are pretty much the epitome of masculinity. :lol: The older I get, the less attracted I am to straight men though. Most of ya'll are trifling and don't keep a clean house :lol:

brickhousesupporter
Nov 19th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Because masculinity has a high premium, and ya'll are pretty much the epitome of masculinity. :lol: The older I get, the less attracted I am to straight men though. Most of ya'll are trifling and don't keep a clean house :lol:
Now now.....steoreotypes are never good.

Stamp Paid
Nov 19th, 2011, 10:52 PM
:sobbing:Most straight men love attention and are egotistical. The best way to turn one out is to find one thats confident in himself (if hes homophobic in this day and age, he has insecurity issues and if you turn him out, it will backfire). Then feed into his ego and give him the attention that he craves, he will eat it up and love to be around you. Then after a while, you do shit to gain his trust and he'll start telling you secrets and shit. Once he trusts that you wont run your mouth, he'll be more likely to fuck around with you. Ive seen several totally straight men fall into this trap several times. :lol:

ExXotikal
Nov 19th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Did any of you actually DL MJB new album My Life II?

This is pure gold. Really.

Novichok
Nov 19th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Most straight men love attention and are egotistical. The best way to turn one out is to find one thats confident in himself (if hes homophobic in this day and age, he has insecurity issues and if you turn him out, it will backfire). Then feed into his ego and give him the attention that he craves, he will eat it up and love to be around you. Then after a while, you do shit to gain his trust and he'll start telling you secrets and shit. Once he trusts that you wont run your mouth, he'll be more likely to fuck around with you. Ive seen several totally straight men fall into this trap several times. :lol:

Did you set the trap? :p

ExXotikal
Nov 19th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Most straight men love attention and are egotistical. The best way to turn one out is to find one thats confident in himself (if hes homophobic in this day and age, he has insecurity issues and if you turn him out, it will backfire). Then feed into his ego and give him the attention that he craves, he will eat it up and love to be around you. Then after a while, you do shit to gain his trust and he'll start telling you secrets and shit. Once he trusts that you wont run your mouth, he'll be more likely to fuck around with you. Ive seen several totally straight men fall into this trap several times. :lol:

You hoes are do deviant :lol:

Dodoboy.
Nov 19th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Did any of you actually DL MJB new album My Life II?

This is pure gold. Really.

Only listened to 'Love a Woman'

Still on a high from that alone.

ExXotikal
Nov 19th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Because masculinity has a high premium, and ya'll are pretty much the epitome of masculinity. :lol: The older I get, the less attracted I am to straight men though. Most of ya'll are trifling and don't keep a clean house :lol:

That word is so complicated to get. It has 537457 meanings. :lol:

ExXotikal
Nov 19th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Only listened to 'Love a Woman'

Still on a high from that alone.

Baby, Beyoncé's vocals are errything. I wish I could hear the demo. I really wonder when she will stop improving vocally cause this is getting scary.

Now I just need her to sing STRAIGHT, without runs, from time to time.

Stamp Paid
Nov 19th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Now now.....steoreotypes are never good.:lol: You right. But gay boys are more likely to be particular about keeping a clean house :p

Did you set the trap? :pNot since high school. :lol: I've seen it done many times though. To me, it just proves that sexuality is a very fluid thing.

That word is so complicated to get. It has 537457 meanings. :lol:It does! :lol: Just know that every time a black person uses it, it has a direct negative connotation about somebody's character.

young_gunner913
Nov 19th, 2011, 11:06 PM
Yall are just a msss. :sobbing: Turning the straight mens gay.

doni1212
Nov 19th, 2011, 11:24 PM
We need to talk! Im at a crossroads with my dissertation work: I'm thinking of going to South America and working in either an Afro-Colombian or Afro-Brazilian community. I need to figure out which literature I should be reading since I havent done much work in Latin American studies.

Both are amazing cultures and countries so I would recommend going to either one. Personally, it would be hard for me to choose between the two because I also have studied both languages so I would essentially be choosing which language I'd like to become completely fluent in first. I'd probably go to Colombia first because Spanish is my first love and I'm almost fluent. But Portuguese is such a beautiful language as well. Then again, this only matters if you're staying for a significant period of time. How long would you stay? And in Brazil, would you like to work in a favela?

Do you need literature by authors from those areas or about those areas? Or do you need a wide range of the most important Latin American literature? I can definitely help you out with that.

doni1212
Nov 19th, 2011, 11:27 PM

What a hater!

:lol: You right. But gay boys are more likely to be particular about keeping a clean house :p

Not since high school. :lol: I've seen it done many times though. To me, it just proves that sexuality is a very fluid thing.

It does! :lol: Just know that every time a black person uses it, it has a direct negative connotation about somebody's character.

For sure! I know that's what I mean, :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 19th, 2011, 11:35 PM
I cant @ yall! :lol::rolls:

I wish I could hoe it up but I'm clung to a straight guy I cant turn. :crying2:

Stamp Paid
Nov 19th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Both are amazing cultures and countries so I would recommend going to either one. Personally, it would be hard for me to choose between the two because I also have studied both languages so I would essentially be choosing which language I'd like to become completely fluent in first. I'd probably go to Colombia first because Spanish is my first love and I'm almost fluent. But Portuguese is such a beautiful language as well. Then again, this only matters if you're staying for a significant period of time. How long would you stay? And in Brazil, would you like to work in a favela?

Do you need literature by authors from those areas or about those areas? Or do you need a wide range of the most important Latin American literature? I can definitely help you out with that.Well I would have to stay for a year, maybe 1 year and a half depending on how much funding I am able to get. In Brazil, I would most likely do work in a favela. If I went to Colombia, I would want to work with Afro-Colombian women's organizations fighting against encroaching gold mining corporations in La Toma. But yeah, any sources you suggest about either those specific countries or Latin America period (particularly issues of race and racism), would help me out. I plan to start doing that research over the Christmas break.

Kairi
Nov 19th, 2011, 11:48 PM
I cant @ yall! :lol::rolls:

I wish I could hoe it up but I'm clung to a straight guy I cant turn. :crying2:

oh well there's always hypnosis..or chloroform...

doni1212
Nov 19th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Well I would have to stay for a year, maybe 1 year and a half depending on how much funding I am able to get. In Brazil, I would most likely do work in a favela. If I went to Colombia, I would want to work with Afro-Colombian women's organizations fighting against encroaching gold mining corporations in La Toma. But yeah, any sources you suggest about either those specific countries or Latin America period (particularly issues of race and racism), would help me out. I plan to start doing that research over the Christmas break.

Oh wow. That's exciting! I have a lot of sources that can help you. I'll put together a list for you with synopses by tomorrow night. Are you open to poetry too? And do you know any Portuguese or Spanish?

Gdsimmons
Nov 19th, 2011, 11:53 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/11rq1cp.gif
Everyday I learn something new in this forum! lol.

Stamp Paid
Nov 19th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Oh wow. That's exciting! I have a lot of sources that can help you. I'll put together a list for you with synopses by tomorrow night. Are you open to poetry too? And do you know any Portuguese or Spanish?Of course, I would love poetry as well. And I know a little Portuguese, but not enough to read literature in that language. :lol:

doni1212
Nov 20th, 2011, 12:05 AM
Of course, I would love poetry as well. And I know a little Portuguese, but not enough to read literature in that language. :lol:

Haha, well there are translations of pretty much everything. But you know how sometimes poetry loses its real meaning and rhythm when translated. I'm trying to find words to express this but I can't even get my feelings out right. I'm sure you know what I mean. In such cases, I'll let you know which words or phrases in the original poem that you may want to pay attention to. I'm excited about this! I'm already thinking about so many different works that will help you. Will movies help as well? And most of the literature that I suggest will be older works so I hope that's ok. I won't have too much from the 21st century.

ExXotikal
Nov 20th, 2011, 12:10 AM
Sis, you know damn well Brazilian are hotter than Colombian. Keep that in mind

doni1212
Nov 20th, 2011, 12:22 AM

Stamp Paid
Nov 20th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Haha, well there are translations of pretty much everything. But you know how sometimes poetry loses its real meaning and rhythm when translated. I'm trying to find words to express this but I can't even get my feelings out right. I'm sure you know what I mean. In such cases, I'll let you know which words or phrases in the original poem that you may want to pay attention to. I'm excited about this! I'm already thinking about so many different works that will help you. Will movies help as well? And most of the literature that I suggest will be older works so I hope that's ok. I won't have too much from the 21st century.I know what you are saying, certain meanings get lost in translation. And Im just trying to get a perspective on how scholars do work in Latin America, and what theoretical frameworks they use to understand the political and economic situations there. Older works are good, but nothing that will take me back to a frame of reference thats no longer relevant today, you know what I mean?

Sis, you know damn well Brazilian are hotter than Colombian. Keep that in mindYou right. :lol: But I dont have sex in foreign countries, I'll leave that for Salve.

young_gunner913
Nov 20th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Sis, you know damn well Brazilian are hotter than Colombian. Keep that in mind

This. :drool:

doni1212
Nov 20th, 2011, 12:47 AM
I know what you are saying, certain meanings get lost in translation. And Im just trying to get a perspective on how scholars do work in Latin America, and what theoretical frameworks they use to understand the political and economic situations there. Older works are good, but nothing that will take me back to a frame of reference thats no longer relevant today, you know what I mean?

You right. :lol: But I dont have sex in foreign countries, I'll leave that for Salve.

Ok, I understand. Cool!

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 01:39 AM
Ehhh...since we're talking about sexuality and whatnot. I need a little advice myself. I'm bisexual, recently told a few of my friends. They're all cool with it and whatnot. Anyway, there's this male friend of mine, he's straight, or so I believe. I have a little crush. I'm not about that 'turning' shit...I'm not about to chase after somebody and manipulate them for my advantage. Something about that just doesn't seem right. But I have a small crush on him. He jokes around a lot...one of those immature, annoying guys. haha. But I find it kinda cute. He flirts, or at least what I know from flirting, because I'm very new to the whole interacting with guys in an emotional way thing. But, he brings up a lot gay insults to be funny and he always says something centered around something gay. Now, he doesn't know that I'm bi, because, well...I'm a normal guy. Nothing special. But we had to go to a performance last night for a class assignment. And he jokingly did a lot of gay shit. lmao. Like put his arm around me *jokingly* a few times. Grazed my leg all night. Grabbed my phone, which was sitting on my lap (basically atop my penis LOL) to 'check the time'...and I put my arm behind him, in the way you would when watching a movie...he noticed my arm, but didn't do anything to reject it, but he actually kept leaning onto it...soo....what do I do in this situation???

*thank you for anyone who actually reads this and gives me a little advice. haha.
This is a picture of me, btw.
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/35777_1403678185311_1633060439_944661_4191394_n.jp g

shoryuken
Nov 20th, 2011, 01:40 AM

Interesting :lol: I'll try this out on the next hot straight guy I become friends with :rolls:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 20th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Ehhh...since we're talking about sexuality and whatnot. I need a little advice myself. I'm bisexual, recently told a few of my friends. They're all cool with it and whatnot. Anyway, there's this male friend of mine, he's straight, or so I believe. I have a little crush. I'm not about that 'turning' shit...I'm not about to chase after somebody and manipulate them for my advantage. Something about that just doesn't seem right. But I have a small crush on him. He jokes around a lot...one of those immature, annoying guys. haha. But I find it kinda cute. He flirts, or at least what I know from flirting, because I'm very new to the whole interacting with guys in an emotional way thing. But, he brings up a lot gay insults to be funny and he always says something centered around something gay. Now, he doesn't know that I'm bi, because, well...I'm a normal guy. Nothing special. But we had to go to a performance last night for a class assignment. And he jokingly did a lot of gay shit. lmao. Like put his arm around me *jokingly* a few times. Grazed my leg all night. Grabbed my phone, which was sitting on my lap (basically atop my penis LOL) to 'check the time'...and I put my arm behind him, in the way you would when watching a movie...he noticed my arm, but didn't do anything to reject it, but he actually kept leaning onto it...soo....what do I do in this situation???

Omg he wants your dick!! Go for it! :lol:

Novichok
Nov 20th, 2011, 01:54 AM

*thank you for anyone who actually reads this and gives me a little advice. haha.

He is not straight. :lol:
Keep flirting and have some fun.

Stamp Paid
Nov 20th, 2011, 01:57 AM
Omg he wants your dick!! Go for it! :lol:

He is not straight. :lol:
Keep flirting and have some fun.http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr257/breakforever/ATRL/Men-on-Film-2-Snaps.gif

I agree. Let everything happen naturally, dont put yourself out there too much. Follow his lead. But dont invest emotionally.

young_gunner913
Nov 20th, 2011, 02:03 AM

A little harmless flirting is fine but don't get carried away letting a straight boy string you along. I remember having a huge crush on one of my best friends and he did tons of shit that was gayer than hell with me but when it came time to rock out with his you know what out, he would go to the nearest semi-attractive venus fly trap. :o Straight men who are cool with gay guys love the attention you give them and sometimes will send the wrong messages just to get that attention so just make sure you're not getting carried away and are more into him than he is into you.

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 02:12 AM
A little harmless flirting is fine but don't get carried away letting a straight boy string you along. I remember having a huge crush on one of my best friends and he did tons of shit that was gayer than hell with me but when it came time to rock out with his you know what out, he would go to the nearest semi-attractive venus fly trap. :o Straight men who are cool with gay guys love the attention you give them and sometimes will send the wrong messages just to get that attention so just make sure you're not getting carried away and are more into him than he is into you.

That's true. :-/

Well, I'm not one to even put myself out there anyway, so...if anything, he'll be the one taking the initiative. And I'm a good guy! haha. No rocking anything out. I'm a virgin. And plan to stay that way until I'm in an actual meaningful, committed relationship. haha. No slutting around for me. Sadly. ;)

Stamp Paid
Nov 20th, 2011, 02:13 AM
Straight men who are cool with gay guys love the attention you give them and sometimes will send the wrong messages just to get that attention so just make sure you're not getting carried away and are more into him than he is into you.Isnt that some annoying shit? :lol:
Luckily Im a Leo. I dont have time to be feeding someone elses ego when Im busy getting mine stroked. :lol:

young_gunner913
Nov 20th, 2011, 02:17 AM

Well, I'm not one to even put myself out there anyway, so...if anything, he'll be the one taking the initiative. And I'm a good guy! haha. No rocking anything out. I'm a virgin. And plan to stay that way until I'm in an actual meaningful, committed relationship. haha. No slutting around for me. Sadly. ;)

It's always good to just to be aware of things and not get caught up in raw emotion.

I said that at at a young age and was a liar within the next year. :spit:

Stamp Paid
Nov 20th, 2011, 02:17 AM

Well, I'm not one to even put myself out there anyway, so...if anything, he'll be the one taking the initiative. And I'm a good guy! haha. No rocking anything out. I'm a virgin. And plan to stay that way until I'm in an actual meaningful, committed relationship. haha. No slutting around for me. Sadly. ;)Yes, you're too good for anything less. And dont let anyone tell you anything different.

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 02:20 AM
Well, I've had 20 years to keep my word. haha.

How inspiring. I'll remember this. :)

Novichok
Nov 20th, 2011, 02:21 AM

Wow. Good for you. I could never do that. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 02:22 AM

It's always good to just to be aware of things and not get caught up in raw emotion.

I said that at at a young age and was a liar within the next year. :spit:

Yes, you're too good for anything less. And dont let anyone tell you anything different.

How inspiring. I will remember this. :)

young_gunner913
Nov 20th, 2011, 02:22 AM
Isnt that some annoying shit? :lol:
Luckily Im a Leo. I dont have time to be feeding someone elses ego when Im busy getting mine stroked. :lol:

Yes! And what is even more hilarious is how when you find out what they're doing and stop giving them that attention, they get all butt hurt and turn needy. Like WTF? :lol:

JamieOwen3
Nov 20th, 2011, 02:28 AM
hello :wavey:
i just saw this and nearly p*ssed myself i was laughing way too much than i should have :lol: wiggle wiggle

iekhz3ha74I

Stamp Paid
Nov 20th, 2011, 02:32 AM

How inspiring. I'll remember this. :)Curious. Is the boy in question black or white?

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 03:18 AM
Curious. Is the boy in question black or white?

He's a white guy. haha. Why?

Stamp Paid
Nov 20th, 2011, 03:42 AM
He's a white guy. haha. Why?Cause black dudes are generally so homophobic. :lol: Him doing those kinds of things you described would be a definite sign if he was black lol

Novichok
Nov 20th, 2011, 03:47 AM
Cause black dudes are generally so homophobic. :lol: Him doing those kinds of things you described would be a definite sign if he was black lol

:lol: That's what I was thinking too. Now that I know he's white, I'm not sure that he isn't straight.

Annie.
Nov 20th, 2011, 03:53 AM
hello :wavey:
i just saw this and nearly p*ssed myself i was laughing way too much than i should have :lol: wiggle wiggle

iekhz3ha74I

Poor gal. :lol: this reminds me of when we made the basketball girls wear heels. It was a disaster.

Stamp Paid
Nov 20th, 2011, 03:53 AM
:lol: That's what I was thinking too. Now that I know he's white, I'm not sure that he isn't straight.!!!! I know right.
Play it cool Prodigy. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 04:10 AM
Hahaha alright, alright. I'll play it cooooool. I have a lot of white friends, but they don't interact with me like that. haha.

Yoncé
Nov 20th, 2011, 04:30 AM
Guise, on the topic of school/college/what errer. I just found out I am getting an award for General Academic Excellence at my School for year 10 :D And I got 2 Cs in my EOY report last year. Bitches gon be jelly.

Today Tonight is going to eat this shit up :sobbing:

More importantly the School Boy's tennis award, where I beat all the little slutasaurus' at my school. They got nothing on me whoring up the grades and at the tennis :hysteric:

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu09dwJRz51r5frgno1_250.gif

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 04:32 AM
But then again....I'm not playing any games here. Maybe I should just tell him about me and see how he reacts?

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 04:33 AM
Guise, on the topic of school/college/what errer. I just found out I am getting an award for General Academic Excellence at my School for year 10 :D And I got 2 Cs in my EOY report last year. Bitches gon be jelly.

More importantly the School Boy's tennis award, where I beat all the little slutasaurus' at my school. They got nothing on me whoring up the grades and at the tennis :hysteric:

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Congrats! Rack 'em up!

Kairi
Nov 20th, 2011, 04:37 AM
:banana: YASSSSS get it bitch!!!! :yeah: :rolls:
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpsr9fwAiT1qii6tmo1_250.gif
(side note, ur a guy? :rolls: idk why, i always thought you were a girl :lol: )
anyway, Congratulations!!! :cheer: :cheer:
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luwijgO9ae1qfeol9o1_500.gif

Novichok
Nov 20th, 2011, 04:47 AM
But then again....I'm not playing any games here. Maybe I should just tell him about me and see how he reacts?

Yeah I would tell him. The worst thing that could happen is him not wanting to hang out with you anymore.

Yoncé
Nov 20th, 2011, 04:53 AM
:banana: YASSSSS get it bitch!!!! :yeah: :rolls:
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpsr9fwAiT1qii6tmo1_250.gif
(side note, ur a guy? :rolls: idk why, i always thought you were a girl :lol: )
anyway, Congratulations!!! :cheer: :cheer:

:hysteric::lol::haha::sobbing::happy:

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Congrats! Rack 'em up!

Thanking y'all :)

Stamp Paid
Nov 20th, 2011, 04:56 AM

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu09dwJRz51r5frgno1_250.gifI dont understand what that means, but I see academic excellence so Congratulations!!!

Yoncé
Nov 20th, 2011, 05:03 AM
I dont understand what that means, but I see academic excellence so Congratulations!!!

It basically means I am fucking incredible that I got straight A's and an Exam average of 90 or above :bounce:

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 05:14 AM
Yeah I would tell him. The worst thing that could happen is him not wanting to hang out with you anymore.
Yeah, and I can deal with that easily. *kanye shrug*

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 05:46 AM
...but he's pretty attractive though. Plus we can talk about football, tennis, soccer...all that shit. That's all I really ask for. haha.

Yoncé
Nov 20th, 2011, 07:59 AM
...but he's pretty attractive though. Plus we can talk about football, tennis, soccer...all that shit. That's all I really ask for. haha.

Just go for it gurl! Never live with regrets, Nevah evah! It doesn't matter if you tell him today, next year, in 5 years time, you will forever being killing your self wondering with it lurking in the back of you mind if you don't. Life is to short to ponder on the 'what ifs?'

Veesus
Nov 20th, 2011, 08:07 AM
You right. :lol: But I dont have sex in foreign countries, I'll leave that for Salve.

Honey, you know I came to Rome with the intent of becoming a nun :o

Veesus
Nov 20th, 2011, 08:11 AM

This sounds like some "No Way Out" shit :o

Also, he sound gay :o

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:01 AM
WHAT.THE.HELL.HAS.BEEN.GOING.ON.IN.HERE?!?!?!?

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/114360/faint-o.gif

Congrats Dodo and Doni :hearts: and everyone else knocking it out academically!
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnbdr5rUMQ1qiyahv.gif

Wow, I've been gone for like a DAY and I feel like I've missed out on like a MONTH'S worth of tea.

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:02 AM
p.s. y'all it's my boyfriend's birthday and I have NO idea what to get him :sobbing:

any ideas?

Yoncé
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:04 AM
WHAT.THE.HELL.HAS.BEEN.GOING.ON.IN.HERE?!?!?!?

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/114360/faint-o.gif

OMFG THAT GIF :hysteric:

Stamp Paid
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:20 AM
p.s. y'all it's my boyfriend's birthday and I have NO idea what to get him :sobbing:

any ideas?
Drake's Take Care album and some mind-blowing sex.

young_gunner913
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Drake's Take Care album and some mind-blowing sex.

Can his bf get a receipt? :oh:

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Can his bf get a receipt? :oh:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt34c15Rae1qzy4n9.gif

Try it again, queen.

I would read you but it's 2:45 and I don't feel like putting on my reading glasses HUZZY!

young_gunner913
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:49 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luokqqF6pS1qb36wno1_500.gif

brickhousesupporter
Nov 20th, 2011, 11:10 AM
:banana: http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luwijgO9ae1qfeol9o1_500.gif
OMG......I did not know thigh vagina existed. Where are her parents. This foolishness needs to stop.

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 11:48 AM
LMAOOOO!!!! Thigh vagina. I'm dying.

Just go for it gurl! Never live with regrets, Nevah evah! It doesn't matter if you tell him today, next year, in 5 years time, you will forever being killing your self wondering with it lurking in the back of you mind if you don't. Life is to short to ponder on the 'what ifs?'

True...hmm...I'll wait if for a couple weeks, then figure out what I will do.

This sounds like some "No Way Out" shit :o

Also, he sound gay :o

I haven't seen "No Way Out"/I don't know what the hell you're talking about. haha. :P

But, my thing is. He is always joking around. I feel like it's a defense mechanism, or something. For me, in nervous situations, or "iffy" situations, I laugh. That's just what I do. Like he'll text me some interesting stuff, then put "lmfao" or "lol" or "hahaha" at the end of it...

Like last week, he was like "goodnight baby lmfao"....-___- you still just called me baby, bastard.

I need to stop thinking about this shit. I'm turning into a little bitch. :help:

Veesus
Nov 20th, 2011, 11:57 AM
I haven't seen "No Way Out"/I don't know what the hell you're talking about. haha. :P

But, my thing is. He is always joking around. I feel like it's a defense mechanism, or something. For me, in nervous situations, or "iffy" situations, I laugh. That's just what I do. Like he'll text me some interesting stuff, then put "lmfao" or "lol" or "hahaha" at the end of it...

Like last week, he was like "goodnight baby lmfao"....-___- you still just called me baby, bastard.

I need to stop thinking about this shit. I'm turning into a little bitch. :help:

I understand. He probably gay. Bait him, but don't make any moves.

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 12:20 PM
I understand. He probably gay. Bait him, but don't make any moves.

Bait him? lol. I don't think I'm good at that. I don't even know how to go about that....like I said, I'm not trying to trick anyone. But, how does this 'bait' thing work?

Novichok
Nov 20th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Bait him? lol. I don't think I'm good at that. I don't even know how to go about that....like I said, I'm not trying to trick anyone. But, how does this 'bait' thing work?

You already baited him before when you put your arm around him. He also seems like he's baiting you. I just don't know. This is why I have no desire to be with a straight guy. Too many signals and too much damn work that might not even end in sex.

Pump-it-UP
Nov 20th, 2011, 03:50 PM
I swear it's a tragedy that we all dont live together. :haha::crying2:

Kairi
Nov 20th, 2011, 04:04 PM
ahh i can see it now...."The Serena Slam Club" :hearts:

ExXotikal
Nov 20th, 2011, 04:19 PM
I just read so much folishness I don't even know what to say. :lol:

Dodoboy.
Nov 20th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Baby, Beyoncé's vocals are errything. I wish I could hear the demo. I really wonder when she will stop improving vocally cause this is getting scary.

Now I just need her to sing STRAIGHT, without runs, from time to time.

I swear to God, I want that demo for Christmas! Why would Bee ever give this away!?! I guess it didn't really 'fit' into 4. But STILL.

The bridge for 'Love a Woman' is just...

'Kiss her real slow, and get down and blow her MINDD'
http://i54.tinypic.com/eip3dy.jpg

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 20th, 2011, 04:32 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luokqqF6pS1qb36wno1_500.gif

I can't even be mad at you right now.

Thanks to you and everyone else who voted, I'm tied for 1st place for that award :bounce:

and @ Ices' Thighgina

I blame Obama & Serena :hysteric:

young_gunner913
Nov 20th, 2011, 04:38 PM
I can't even be mad at you right now.

Thanks to you and everyone else who voted, I'm tied for 1st place for that award :bounce:

Yaaaaaahz!! :woohoo: Make sure I'm mentioned in 15% of your winner's speech. :angel:

Kairi
Nov 20th, 2011, 04:49 PM
OMG......I did not know thigh vagina existed. Where are her parents. This foolishness needs to stop.

she ate them vacationing would be my guess....or in the freezer..
@thigh vagina :sobbing: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/images/smilies/negative/tombstone.gif

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 05:54 PM
You already baited him before when you put your arm around him. He also seems like he's baiting you. I just don't know. This is why I have no desire to be with a straight guy. Too many signals and too much damn work that might not even end in sex.
Shit...so I'm baiting and not even realizing it. haha.

The sex thing...I don't care about that to be completely honest. You all are looking at it from the hoe standpoint. I don't want to get into anyones pants...not yet at least. Well, maybe Zoe Saldana's, Ciara's, and Ryan Lochte's...but that's a different story.

Novichok
Nov 20th, 2011, 06:19 PM

The sex thing...I don't care about that to be completely honest. You all are looking at it from the hoe standpoint. I don't want to get into anyones pants...not yet at least. Well, maybe Zoe Saldana's, Ciara's, and Ryan Lochte's...but that's a different story.

I can't help you then. The "hoe standpoint" is the only one I have in these situations. :o

Veesus
Nov 20th, 2011, 07:27 PM

If you want to speak to a non-ho, holler at me. :)

Annie.
Nov 20th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Y'all and this thread...

http://i39.tinypic.com/r1xy6d.gif

Yoncé
Nov 20th, 2011, 08:03 PM
I died at Thighgina :hysteric:

Stamp Paid
Nov 20th, 2011, 08:08 PM
You already baited him before when you put your arm around him. He also seems like he's baiting you. I just don't know. This is why I have no desire to be with a straight guy. Too many signals and too much damn work that might not even end in sex.http://i42.tinypic.com/egdc1y.gif
Exactly. You are so my bro. :lol:

Stamp Paid
Nov 20th, 2011, 08:11 PM
OMG......I did not know thigh vagina existed. Where are her parents. This foolishness needs to stop.DEAD.

Brick, I have a question. Why do so many of ya'll like attention from gay men?

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 08:19 PM
If you want to speak to a non-ho, holler at me. :)
Haha is it so hard to believe that I just want someone to chill and laugh with. Talk about sports. Do nice things for and just enjoy their presence without focusing so much attention on the physical shit? You all make it sound like I'm some weird guy. I just want to fucking chill. haha.

Novichok
Nov 20th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Haha is it so hard to believe that I just want someone to chill and laugh with. Talk about sports. Do nice things for and just enjoy their presence without focusing so much attention on the physical shit? You all make it sound like I'm some weird guy. I just want to fucking chill. haha.

Kinda. A lot of times when gay men say that they are just "looking for friends" or "looking to hang out" with someone they find attractive, it usually ain't in the platonic sense.:lol:

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Kinda. A lot of times when gay men say that they are just "looking for friends" or "looking to hang out" with someone they find attractive, it usually ain't in the platonic sense.:lol:
Smh. I'm a normal guy. I can't stress that enough. lmao.

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Actually, rephrase that. I'm better than a normal guy, most guys to want just sex. haha. I'm a little deeper than that.

Annie.
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Olivia, where you at boo? Rafa is looking gaunt in the face. :unsure:

And he just lost a set to Mardy Fish :tape:

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:15 PM

Match is so ugly.

brickhousesupporter
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:18 PM
DEAD.

Brick, I have a question. Why do so many of ya'll like attention from gay men?
I don't think I can really answer this, because it sound like something new. I think secretly everyone likes their ego stroke, so it may not be sexuality specific. Again, everyone likes to get their ego stroked and if it occurs in a private setting, a straight guy may not mind. However, don't try that shit in public, you may get a surprise.

brickhousesupporter
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:19 PM
What are you a lesbian?

Kairi
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:25 PM
a lesbian... :hysteric:

Stamp Paid
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:48 PM
I don't think I can really answer this, because it sound like something new. I think secretly everyone likes their ego stroke, so it may not be sexuality specific. Again, everyone likes to get their ego stroked and if it occurs in a private setting, a straight guy may not mind. However, don't try that shit in public, you may get a surprise.LOL okay. I just think they would find it weird getting that kind of flirtatious attention from a gay man, in public or private. And only a queen would ever flirt like that with a straight man in public :lol:

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:50 PM
What are you a lesbian?
I actually have no response for that. LMAO!

Gdsimmons
Nov 20th, 2011, 10:14 PM
I don't think I can really answer this, because it sound like something new. I think secretly everyone likes their ego stroke, so it may not be sexuality specific. Again, everyone likes to get their ego stroked and if it occurs in a private setting, a straight guy may not mind. However, don't try that shit in public, you may get a surprise.

As a fellow straight :lol::lol: I agree. Every single person gay, straight or bi love to get that ego stroked. And I think CERTAIN guys get like a confidence boost from that. But not all of us do.

Novichok
Nov 20th, 2011, 10:33 PM

Rafa is becoming so ugly. Thinning hair, ugly face, very average body. When his ass goes flat, he'll be one big mess.:lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 20th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Yaaaaaahz!! :woohoo: Make sure I'm mentioned in 15% of your winner's speech. :angel:

You're the first person I thank after Jesus, Barack Obama, Serena Williams, Oprah, and Beyonce. :cool:

Y'all and this thread...

http://i39.tinypic.com/r1xy6d.gif

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8659/ririo.gif

You're just as ratchet as the rest of us :haha:

http://i42.tinypic.com/egdc1y.gif
Exactly. You are so my bro. :lol:

Amen!

Too much work. I'm not interested in turning anyone out (anymore....high school was something COMPLETELY different :angel:). Too much time spent teaching someone how to do something right and shit all for them to have a "realization" that they like girls more....I'm not here for it.

But if you like it :yeah:

Gdsimmons
Nov 20th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Does anyone know if Serena is still in LA? Or has she headed to....Columbia for that expo

SB: Has anyone seen what adidas has whipped up for next year?!? That shit is quite sad. Cant wait to see what Nike has in store for 2012

Annie.
Nov 20th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Rafa is becoming so ugly. Thinning hair, ugly face, very average body. When his ass goes flat, he'll be one big mess.:lol:

I agree w/ all of this, except for the becoming part. He's always been hideous to me. Give me Fed or Nole :drool::lick:

Y'all could learn a thing or two about class from me
http://i42.tinypic.com/k6fer.gif

Anyway, get into my new winter anthem bb(I'm late :o)

VTNANCR3uBs

MrProdigy555
Nov 20th, 2011, 11:19 PM
You're the first person I thank after Jesus, Barack Obama, Serena Williams, Oprah, and Beyonce. :cool:

Amen!

Too much work. I'm not interested in turning anyone out (anymore....high school was something COMPLETELY different :angel:). Too much time spent teaching someone how to do something right and shit all for them to have a "realization" that they like girls more....I'm not here for it.

But if you like it :yeah:

I can't help that I like him. I'm not making a conscious effort to force myself upon him by manipulating him or anything. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing either. I just wanted some upfront advice. I'm not with all this bullshit, jumping through hoops and whatnot...I'm just gonna tell him. Thanks for the advice everybody.

Veesus
Nov 21st, 2011, 01:01 AM

VTNANCR3uBs

The fact that I LEGIT favorited this song today is... :eek: :bowdown:

I've been listening to Lady & Coco Brown all day :inlove:

doni1212
Nov 21st, 2011, 01:56 AM

Congrats!! :bounce:

Congrats Dodo and Doni :hearts: and everyone else knocking it out academically!
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnbdr5rUMQ1qiyahv.gif

Wow, I've been gone for like a DAY and I feel like I've missed out on like a MONTH'S worth of tea.

Thanks Reg! :hug:

:rolls:

doni1212
Nov 21st, 2011, 01:57 AM
I swear it's a tragedy that we all dont live together. :haha::crying2:

ahh i can see it now...."The Serena Slam Club" :hearts:

I wish we all did, :lol: One day we all should have a skype session or something!

Annie.
Nov 21st, 2011, 02:24 AM
The fact that I LEGIT favorited this song today is... :eek: :bowdown:

I've been listening to Lady & Coco Brown all day :inlove:

YAS!! I love vulgar bitches! :hearts:

If you need the link to her mixtape here it is bb

http://www.mediafire.com/?a0m6h46rvct6wvr

J.Bravo
Nov 21st, 2011, 05:57 AM
Talk That Talk>>>>

Yoncé
Nov 21st, 2011, 05:59 AM

Rafa needs to walk him self down to Ashley and Martin or something and get him self an endorsement and some hair, cause with the way things are going hes going to balder than James Blake by RG next year. But aslong as he has that fine ass my body is more than ready :drool:

I agree w/ all of this, except for the becoming part. He's always been hideous to me. Give me Fed or Nole :drool::lick:

Federer has a huge nose and more chest hair than Rafa's head hair. Nole is just a pin head with good body. And again a nose that could sail a ship. Give me Deliciano anyday :drool:

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnco415sjf1qfjxhdo1_500.jpg

No one got shit on him :drool: And an ass to match it with Rafa :drool:

Veesus
Nov 21st, 2011, 06:24 AM
YAS!! I love vulgar bitches! :hearts:

If you need the link to her mixtape here it is bb

http://www.mediafire.com/?a0m6h46rvct6wvr

Thanks boo! I got a mac doe :o .rar files won't open up :sobbing:

Help, anyone? :o

Stamp Paid
Nov 21st, 2011, 06:40 AM
Thanks boo! I got a mac doe :o .rar files won't open up :sobbing:

Help, anyone? :ohttp://www.unrarx.com/

young_gunner913
Nov 21st, 2011, 06:52 AM

:kiss::kiss:

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 21st, 2011, 08:48 AM
I can't help that I like him. I'm not making a conscious effort to force myself upon him by manipulating him or anything. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing either. I just wanted some upfront advice. I'm not with all this bullshit, jumping through hoops and whatnot...I'm just gonna tell him. Thanks for the advice everybody.

No Prob :hug:

If we don't give each other advice, who will?

I mean...do what you feel comfortable doing, but just know what you're doing and don't expect it to be something else it's not.

Who knows....he might be gay and just scared to come out. I know some REALLY flirtatious straight men, but they wouldn't DARE reach for the crotch....maybe he's trying to tell you something :shrug:

VTNANCR3uBs

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahz! I will be BUMPING this on my way to work tomorrow....BELIEVE that.

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 21st, 2011, 11:34 AM
just enjoyed a fabulous staycation :inlove: felt all rich being catered to and pampered

now back to normal life :sobbing:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 21st, 2011, 11:37 AM
I cant decide what portion of that song I want as my ringtone tbh.

Pump-it-UP
Nov 21st, 2011, 11:39 AM
just enjoyed a fabulous staycation :inlove: felt all rich being catered to and pampered

now back to normal life :sobbing:

Ugh, lucky!! :( All of my friends are on vacation all week because of Thanksgiving and they're rubbing it in my face that I have class today and tomorrow. :o

young_gunner913
Nov 21st, 2011, 11:53 AM
Drake did well at the AMA's last night. He was one of the few good performences. LMFAO at the end was one of the biggest messes I have ever seen in my life. :facepalm:

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 21st, 2011, 12:39 PM
you stayed awake after the 1st 5 mins?

young_gunner913
Nov 21st, 2011, 02:23 PM
Tivo saved me. I finished it in like 25 minutes. :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 21st, 2011, 03:09 PM
Drake did well at the AMA's last night. He was one of the few good performences. LMFAO at the end was one of the biggest messes I have ever seen in my life. :facepalm:

LMFAO is such a mess in general. Every time I watch them I'm just like, how the hell do they have fans? :o They aren't even attractive. :o:o

Drake always brings it tho. Cant wait to groupie for his ass next week! :hearts:

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 21st, 2011, 03:37 PM
Ugh, lucky!! :( All of my friends are on vacation all week because of Thanksgiving and they're rubbing it in my face that I have class today and tomorrow. :o

these white girls didn't want to come in the pool next to me, my sis and these two other children..."just because they are there doesn't mean we can't go in" one girl said :rolls: i just stayed looking at them while they tried to avoid my eyes.... they went around to the other end of the pool and i started to swim all over the pool...they stayed on the rocks with the waterfall then walked away while i continued to swim around singing :lol:

eventually one came in after like an hour away...i swam near to where she was and she went back out :rolls:

but for anyone who wants to convince me racism doesn't still exist :rolleyes: i'm in MY country...a country full of black people...and whiteys are bothered by us....I should have said something but I said enough by knowing they were talking about me and i stayed and looked directly at them and refused to move :lol: my rosa parks moment

young_gunner913
Nov 21st, 2011, 03:49 PM
LMFAO is such a mess in general. Every time I watch them I'm just like, how the hell do they have fans? :o They aren't even attractive. :o:o

Drake always brings it tho. Cant wait to groupie for his ass next week! :hearts:

Then them all ripping off their clothes, special appearances by Bieber and Hasselhoff... Like srsly WTF. :lol:

Annie.
Nov 21st, 2011, 05:09 PM
these white girls didn't want to come in the pool next to me, my sis and these two other children..."just because they are there doesn't mean we can't go in" one girl said :rolls: i just stayed looking at them while they tried to avoid my eyes.... they went around to the other end of the pool and i started to swim all over the pool...they stayed on the rocks with the waterfall then walked away while i continued to swim around singing :lol:

eventually one came in after like an hour away...i swam near to where she was and she went back out :rolls:

but for anyone who wants to convince me racism doesn't still exist :rolleyes: i'm in MY country...a country full of black people...and whiteys are bothered by us....I should have said something but I said enough by knowing they were talking about me and i stayed and looked directly at them and refused to move :lol: my rosa parks moment

Girl! :haha: That's a damn shame though.

Pump-it-UP
Nov 21st, 2011, 05:16 PM

Oh lawd. Hard to believe we're in 2011 sometimes. :o:hug:

You handled it perfectly though. I grew up in a pretty hostile/divided city (~45% white, 35% black) and in my experience, those types of snobby/upperclass racists only learn from fellow whites. When blacks stand up for themselves, all it does it give affirmation to the whites that their ignorance is warranted. It's a sad world. :o You did the right thing. I wish I was there and could have gotten them together.

Veesus
Nov 21st, 2011, 05:16 PM

Girl, you are way too classy. I woulda been in prison.

Kairi
Nov 21st, 2011, 05:24 PM

smh :o those people were lucky it was you, and not me :o ...i wouldve been in Golden Grove/Dodds right now...how old were they btw?
if they were older than 13, honestly i would have said "HYMC" to each and every one of them...

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 21st, 2011, 05:42 PM
smh :o those people were lucky it was you, and not me :o ...i wouldve been in Golden Grove/Dodds right now...how old were they btw?
if they were older than 13, honestly i would have said "HYMC" to each and every one of them...

probably older than i am...and i'm 23 (damn i'm getting old :unsure: i've been here so long it feels) although could just be old looking white children :tape:

HRHoliviasmith
Nov 21st, 2011, 05:53 PM

This made me sad.

Kairi
Nov 21st, 2011, 05:57 PM
probably older than i am...and i'm 23 (damn i'm getting old :unsure: i've been here so long it feels) although could just be old looking white children :tape:

well then Jail it is....unbelievable....such ignorance, and at that age to boot :o

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 21st, 2011, 06:00 PM
sarin and vinas heading to colombia :dance:

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 21st, 2011, 06:03 PM
This made me sad.

it's a good thing my father always taught me: "white people don't like us...even when they smile with you, always know if they can get rid of you or keep you, they will get rid of you."

may seem harsh but it's kept me ready for a situation like that, and why i don't get surprised by other claims of racism (overt or otherwise) by other people from people who claim...."i have a friend who is black"

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 21st, 2011, 06:19 PM
That makes me very sad angry.

:hug:

JamieOwen3
Nov 21st, 2011, 06:37 PM
excuse my ass but i love black people and im a white mother fucker.
HEEEEY :wavey:

VEE AND REE being the 2 i love the most

VishaalMaria
Nov 21st, 2011, 06:46 PM

Brilliant.

Sometimes people want a reaction from you. I'm glad that you stood your ground.

Stamp Paid
Nov 21st, 2011, 06:52 PM

but for anyone who wants to convince me racism doesn't still exist :rolleyes: i'm in MY country...a country full of black people...and whiteys are bothered by us....I should have said something but I said enough by knowing they were talking about me and i stayed and looked directly at them and refused to move :lol: my rosa parks momentWhy were they so scared? The black doesn't rub off by being in the same pool :lol:

doni1212
Nov 21st, 2011, 07:06 PM

HYMC?

doni1212
Nov 21st, 2011, 07:10 PM
On the one hand, I can't believe Sascha is so ignorant. But on the other hand, I can :o
I hope Serena isn't of the same mind frame. And he didn't even spell Colombia right, :rolleyes:

@BigSascha Off to Columbia we go! Really excited, but if I see a red dot on somebody's head I'm out...

JamieOwen3
Nov 21st, 2011, 07:12 PM
oh TinySascha :facepalm:

Kairi
Nov 21st, 2011, 07:25 PM
HYMC?

"Haul Your Mother's C**t" :hysteric: basically a very, VERY nasty way of saying Screw You :haha:

Veesus
Nov 21st, 2011, 08:00 PM
"Haul Your Mother's C**t" :hysteric: basically a very, VERY nasty way of saying Screw You :haha:

Girl, you is so uncouth

Kairi
Nov 21st, 2011, 08:03 PM
:haha: i have NEVER said that phrase in my life :angel: ..but if im pushed, well....... i cant promise that my inner Tiffany "New York" Pollard wont make a brief appearance :oh: :rolls:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 21st, 2011, 08:18 PM
On the one hand, I can't believe Sascha is so ignorant. But on the other hand, I can :o
I hope Serena isn't of the same mind frame. And he didn't even spell Colombia right, :rolleyes:

@BigSascha Off to Columbia we go! Really excited, but if I see a red dot on somebody's head I'm out...

Serena did it too!! :haha::haha: Espero que aprendaran la ortografía correcta antes de que salgan. :o Además tengo que volver a aprender español. :crying2:

Veesus
Nov 21st, 2011, 08:26 PM
Serena did it too!! :haha::haha: Espero que aprendaran la ortografía correcta antes de que salgan. :o Además tengo que volver a aprender español. :crying2:

Yeah, I had to confront her for that :o

Novichok
Nov 21st, 2011, 08:30 PM
I don't know why y'all are expecting perfect spelling from professional athletes. :lol: