PDA

View Full Version : Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - Chapter 7: Sequeena Has Returned!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Pump-it-UP
Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:13 AM
"I wonder if Bow Wow sucked on @ciara's toes. They could be considered as deep throat!"

WTF :bigcry:

Kairi
Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:22 AM
now that is downright nasty :haha: :sobbing:
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22000000/Hysterical-Crying-santana-lopez-gifs-22064714-250-211.gif

Novichok
Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:29 AM
"I wonder if Bow Wow sucked on @ciara's toes. They could be considered as deep throat!"

WTF :bigcry:

:bigcry: :lol:

Galsen
Oct 3rd, 2011, 05:31 AM
"Ciara is the only person I have seen whose toes actually look like the skeleton's toes from science class." :bigcry:
" No wonder Ciara can do the Matrix so well them toes can literally grab the ground"
I CAN'T :hysteric:

young_gunner913
Oct 3rd, 2011, 05:52 AM
"Ain't that a shame 4 hands and Ciara still can't get a job." :spit:

Stamp Paid
Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:50 AM
:hysteric: y'all are a mess.

Y'all better leave LBV's boo alone :haha:We unbothered by these hoes :lol:
http://i55.tinypic.com/t8kshs.gif

young_gunner913
Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:42 AM
Is anyone else watching Hradecka manhandle Caro? :lol: Some of the aces this girl is hitting are ridiculous.

Galsen
Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:45 AM
lol LBV u know I love you , you give me too much life but people on twitter were too much yesterday :sobbing:
anyway first day of College , Horrible as I expected.

Stamp Paid
Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:52 AM
Is anyone else watching Hradecka manhandle Caro? :lol: Some of the aces this girl is hitting are ridiculous.Of course not. What tournament are they on now?

lol LBV u know I love you , you give me too much life but people on twitter were too much yesterday :sobbing:
anyway first day of College , Horrible as I expected.Why is it horrible? :hug: Its supposed to be fun and exciting :cool:

and I dont even know what happened this time, Ive been studying all day/night. People stay shading my wife just because. :lol:

young_gunner913
Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:57 AM
Of course not. What tournament are they on now?

Bombjing. Hradecka picked up Serena's serve from Hawaii and is using it to smack Justine and Carlos Caro and Piotr around. :lol:

young_gunner913
Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:04 AM
Too bad she didn't take Sarin's groundies, her ass probably wouldn't have flopped. :o

ComeOn_Serena
Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:29 AM
Serena will not play till 2012? :O

hBence
Oct 3rd, 2011, 01:03 PM
Serena will not play till 2012? :O

maybe she'll play 2 exhibition matches in this year

Galsen
Oct 3rd, 2011, 01:59 PM
Of course not. What tournament are they on now?

Why is it horrible? :hug: Its supposed to be fun and exciting :cool:

and I dont even know what happened this time, Ive been studying all day/night. People stay shading my wife just because. :lol:
They lied to me. you know I am in a English College but there are others things to study like movies , litterature etc.
We were supposed to choose 2 options and I wanted to do journalism and US Oral. but there was nothing left :sobbing: Now , I am doing Theatre's jobs etc FML. and the other thing is worse : Man-Animal in texts and images :o

Pump-it-UP
Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:07 PM
Is it normal to feel 0 shame after doing probably the bitchiest thing you've ever done? :lol::tape:

:angel:

Serena_Williams_
Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:12 PM
Is it normal to feel 0 shame after doing probably the bitchiest thing you've ever done? :lol::tape:

:angel:

Yep,and you feel so Serena like too :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:24 PM
Why Serena haters reading this subforum though?

Stamp Paid
Oct 3rd, 2011, 05:26 PM

:angel:Are you a Leo? If so, then yes, it is normal.
If not, youre just a sociopath :lol::p

Stamp Paid
Oct 3rd, 2011, 05:27 PM
They lied to me. you know I am in a English College but there are others things to study like movies , litterature etc.
We were supposed to choose 2 options and I wanted to do journalism and US Oral. but there was nothing left :sobbing: Now , I am doing Theatre's jobs etc FML. and the other thing is worse : Man-Animal in texts and images :o
Theatres jobs? Whats that consist of?

Kairi
Oct 3rd, 2011, 05:59 PM

:oh: hmmmmmm

Pump-it-UP
Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:12 PM
Are you a Leo? If so, then yes, it is normal.
Yeah I'm a Leo! :rolls:

But I'm a sociopath too. I'm skipping my afternoon class because I can't wait for my roommate to come back to see his reaction to the mess that I poured onto his pillow. :tape::devil:

Stamp Paid
Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:46 PM

But I'm a sociopath too. I'm skipping my afternoon class because I can't wait for my roommate to come back to see his reaction to the mess that I poured onto his pillow. :tape::devil:lmao I knew it! thats how Leos do it, Im the same way too :lol:

young_gunner913
Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:39 PM

But I'm a sociopath too. I'm skipping my afternoon class because I can't wait for my roommate to come back to see his reaction to the mess that I poured onto his pillow. :tape::devil:

:spit: Why did you do that?

Pump-it-UP
Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:02 PM
:spit: Why did you do that?
The bitch clipped his talons toenails and left them on the floor. I gave him a few days, but they were still there this morning so I got pissed. I grabbed a dustpan and scooped them up and poured them all over his pillow. He can fucking deal! :lol:

Dodoboy.
Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:03 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2ptuqub.jpg

Y'all better get into the new stills for COUNTDOWN video on the Beyonce thread!

young_gunner913
Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:16 PM
The bitch clipped his talons toenails and left them on the floor. I gave him a few days, but they were still there this morning so I got pissed. I grabbed a dustpan and scooped them up and poured them all over his pillow. He can fucking deal! :lol:

That is just foul. But chile, if that is the bitchest thing you have ever done to someone... You an angel. :lol:

Galsen
Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:20 PM
@LBV we kind of learn how theatre , arts in general have changed in France since WWII. We will learn how it works in the industry : people from the scene in theatres. ... dancers , musicians etc. It sounds cool but It's weird. we will also speak to dancers etc to know how things really are in theirs jobs.
I just thought about it but you study Philosophy right? If not , my bad.

Pump-it-UP
Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:33 PM
That is just foul. But chile, if that is the bitchest thing you have ever done to someone... You an angel. :lol:

Well it's the bitchiest action not including verbal assault. :angel:

Douce
Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:39 PM
Well it's the bitchiest action not including verbal assault. :angel:

Haha I just don't get you Leo's...ya'll thrive in confrontations :lol:...my mom is one, and she's a bad bitch:help::fiery:

Pump-it-UP
Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:42 PM
Haha I just don't get you Leo's...ya'll thrive in confrontations :lol:...my mom is one, and she's a bad bitch:help::fiery:

I'm actually fairly shy, but if you cut me or piss me off, I will NOT let you live it down. :lol: I'm a petty bitch but I'm the first to admit it. I only call a bitch out when they deserve it. :angel:

MrSerenaWilliams
Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:49 PM
@LBV we kind of learn how theatre , arts in general have changed in France since WWII. We will learn how it works in the industry : people from the scene in theatres. ... dancers , musicians etc. It sounds cool but It's weird. we will also speak to dancers etc to know how things really are in theirs jobs.
I just thought about it but you study Philosophy right? If not , my bad.

Cool. If you need more info, I'm an actor in CA (unlike SOME PEOPLE youngunner913 who only get work from casting couches)

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 3rd, 2011, 10:43 PM
Are you a Leo? If so, then yes, it is normal.

are you a leo?? :hearts:

Galsen
Oct 3rd, 2011, 10:55 PM
Cool. If you need more info, I'm an actor in CA (unlike SOME PEOPLE youngunner913 who only get work from casting couches)
:rolls:
damn that's great right? and thanks for the help.

young_gunner913
Oct 4th, 2011, 01:19 AM

Bitch in this sea of acting, I am Mama Shark and your ass is plankton, you work at the chum bucket in bikini bottom, you ain't never gonna be nothing. I am like Helen Mirren and you are Mila Kunis, so Meg Griffin you need to sit that ass down before I give you a 4 decade smackdown to show your hack ass what the 70's were really like.

JamieOwen3
Oct 4th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Bitch in this sea of acting, I am Mama Shark and your ass is plankton, you work at the chum bucket in bikini bottom, you ain't never gonna be nothing. I am like Helen Mirren and you are Mila Kunis, so Meg Griffin you need to sit that ass down before I give you a 4 decade smackdown to show your hack ass what the 70's were really like.

:worship:

:lol:

Kairi
Oct 4th, 2011, 01:46 AM
damn :haha:

Stamp Paid
Oct 4th, 2011, 02:25 AM
I just thought about it but you study Philosophy right? If not , my bad.Well it sounds like it could be interesting :lol: Is it just for this semester, or is it a longer course of study?
And nah, I study Anthropology.

are you a leo?? :hearts:Yes I am :angel:

Bitch in this sea of acting, I am Mama Shark and your ass is plankton, you work at the chum bucket in bikini bottom, you ain't never gonna be nothing. I am like Helen Mirren and you are Mila Kunis, so Meg Griffin you need to sit that ass down before I give you a 4 decade smackdown to show your hack ass what the 70's were really like.http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/8dos7/dr2_7_252gif8.gif
Pandora has spoken!
Miss Tyra, come to the library :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Oct 4th, 2011, 03:15 AM

HE'S SLEEPING ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigcry::bigcry:

http://i55.tinypic.com/280qg7a.gif

Lord take me. :hysteric:!!!

ampers&
Oct 4th, 2011, 03:35 AM

Oh my God...I swear Serena has the bitchiest fans on earth. :sobbing:

Kairi
Oct 4th, 2011, 03:37 AM

:haha:

Stamp Paid
Oct 4th, 2011, 03:44 AM

Lord take me. :hysteric:!!!I cant with you. lmfaoooooo

VeeJJ
Oct 4th, 2011, 04:24 AM

Tell em BooBoo :kiss:

OH LAWD :hysteric:

Pump-it-UP
Oct 4th, 2011, 04:29 AM
Lawd I really need a filter sometimes, don't I? :o:crying2:

Gdsimmons
Oct 4th, 2011, 04:32 AM
You all are a fucking mess!! lol

SB: Did you all hear how much the winner of the AO is gonna win in January!?!?

2.3 MILLION!! Ching fucking ching

Kairi
Oct 4th, 2011, 04:34 AM
Lawd I really need a filter sometimes, don't I? :o:crying2:

:lol: this is Serena Slam, the one place where you can be as ratchet as you want..without (much) judgement :lol:

Stamp Paid
Oct 4th, 2011, 05:22 AM
Tell em BooBoo :kiss:

OH LAWD :hysteric:Who is this and why are they posting in Sarin forum? :lol:

VeeJJ
Oct 4th, 2011, 05:31 AM
You all are a fucking mess!! lol

SB: Did you all hear how much the winner of the AO is gonna win in January!?!?

2.3 MILLION!! Ching fucking ching

When did they raise it? Just for AO?

Annie.
Oct 4th, 2011, 05:47 AM
JaJa, what are you doing in here? :lol:

Stamp Paid
Oct 4th, 2011, 05:50 AM
JaJa, what are you doing in here? :lol:She didnt even come in and introduce herself. She just started posting as if shed always been part of the conversation. Who is she? :lol:

Annie.
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:08 AM
She didnt even come in and introduce herself. She just started posting as if shed always been part of the conversation. Who is she? :lol:

JaJa is cool peoples; that's my bb. I don't know how or why he wandered off into these parts tho. :lol: Jumped into the conversation like it was double dutch or some shit.

I guess Serena Slam is the popular table in the lunchroom.

VeeJJ
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Hi ya'lll!!!!!! :wavey: I'm the JaJa Liazon from Tekus. I come in peace :angel: Regardless of what I know that slutcake Matt is saying behind my back :o

And I thought it was "Money-Dutch." Us JaJa folk jump in an snatch that money and be on our way. :kiss:

I didn't know ya'll were so sensitive about who was in here. The Jelena forum is like an open door :lol:

Stamp Paid
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:31 AM
Hi ya'lll!!!!!! :wavey: I'm the JaJa Liazon from Tekus. I come in peace :angel: Regardless of what I know that slutcake Matt is saying behind my back :o

And I thought it was "Money-Dutch." Us JaJa folk jump in an snatch that money and be on our way. :kiss:

I didn't know ya'll were so sensitive about who was in here. The Jelena forum is like an open door :lol:Just giving you a hard time just because :lol::lol: Hey bb :wavey:

VeeJJ
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Just giving you a hard time just because :lol::lol: Hey bb :wavey:

:hug:

I went into the Vinas forum, but it's boring as hell in there. And the JJ forum all those bitches talk in Serbia and if they don't they are talking about how pretty JJ looks or someshit. I need something interesting :lol:

young_gunner913
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:37 AM

I have never said anything behind your back because you're always on it. If you give me the chance however...

VeeJJ
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:39 AM
Case. And. Point.

Go roll a joint.

young_gunner913
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:41 AM
I believe I just rolled you up and smoked you. :smoke:

VeeJJ
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:42 AM
You'd like that.

young_gunner913
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:44 AM
1. I have a man.
2. I don't date 12 year olds. I like mens not little bois.

VeeJJ
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:50 AM
1. Or so you say, I'm so close to believing he only exist in your mind.
2. I don't date daddies so it works out.

young_gunner913
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:56 AM
1. What you believe or what you don't believe is as irrelevant to me as you are.
2. My BF and I are going on 3 years, thank you. I know you're going solo atm, so I'll just leave you to that.

http://asset.soup.io/asset/1709/7888_4d22.gif

VeeJJ
Oct 4th, 2011, 07:01 AM
1. What you believe or what you don't believe is as irrelevant to me as you are.
2. My BF and I are going on 3 years, thank you. I know you're going solo atm, so I'll just leave you to that.

Don't put GIF's of me on TF :sad: You promised.

ComeOn_Serena
Oct 4th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Grand Slam champion lost again! :oh::oh: Kirilenko is her new nightmare!:devil:

Stamp Paid
Oct 4th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Just a constant reminder of what a mug she is, which makes that US Open final result even more annoying.

Serenus Christ
Oct 4th, 2011, 11:03 AM
I just can't wait for the Australian Open.

Galsen
Oct 4th, 2011, 11:09 AM
We all know Serena was injured but I'm still mad as hell.

Galsen
Oct 4th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Well it sounds like it could be interesting :lol: Is it just for this semester, or is it a longer course of study?
And nah, I study Anthropology.
Damn isn't that long? is it good?

:bigcry: :rolls: You're too much for me.

young_gunner913
Oct 4th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Just a constant reminder of what a mug she is, which makes that US Open final result even more annoying.

I just feel so violated. I just have to keep telling myself that even Nav lost the Wimbledon final to Conchita. :crying2:

Bijoux0021
Oct 4th, 2011, 01:43 PM
We all know Serena was injured but I'm still mad as hell.
I'm still mad as hell, too. It still feels like a very bad dream. Yes, Serena had to have been injured to lose a slam final to Stosur. And what hurts more than anything is the 2 and 3 score.

Pump-it-UP
Oct 4th, 2011, 02:05 PM
That gif of homeboy munching on that thing in the hotel room slays me every time. :crying2: But at the same time it pisses me off. Give it to someone who can do better.

Novichok
Oct 4th, 2011, 02:17 PM
That gif of homeboy munching on that thing in the hotel room slays me every time. :crying2: But at the same time it pisses me off. Give it to someone who can do better.

What kind of pleasure does one get out of sucking a dildo?:tape::help:

ghost world
Oct 4th, 2011, 02:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vFZCI.gif

Gdsimmons
Oct 4th, 2011, 02:53 PM
I'm still mad as hell, too. It still feels like a very bad dream. Yes, Serena had to have been injured to lose a slam final to Stosur. And what hurts more than anything is the 2 and 3 score.

So agree. Especially that 1st set. I was so excited when the match started and it was over in like 25 mins. Knocked all the excitement out of my room. I REALLY thought when Serena had those BPs to go up 4-1 at 0-40 that she was gonna just kill Stosur. But a las it didnt happen. But it is what it is. Nobody is ever going to remember it. She got lucky her draw fell completely apart. Onto 2012 where Serena will rule and Sam will go back to flopping. I mean she's already started

shoryuken
Oct 4th, 2011, 03:22 PM
I'm not even wasting my time on MANtha. I mean who didn't see this coming :lol:

Kairi
Oct 4th, 2011, 05:02 PM

is he wearing a maid's outfit..i cant :sobbing:

i was wondering the same thing. :confused:

Kairi
Oct 4th, 2011, 05:06 PM
oooo and Welcome JaJa Swan :hug: :hearts:

Galsen
Oct 4th, 2011, 05:06 PM
So agree. Especially that 1st set. I was so excited when the match started and it was over in like 25 mins. Knocked all the excitement out of my room. I REALLY thought when Serena had those BPs to go up 4-1 at 0-40 that she was gonna just kill Stosur. But a las it didnt happen. But it is what it is. Nobody is ever going to remember it. She got lucky her draw fell completely apart. Onto 2012 where Serena will rule and Sam will go back to flopping. I mean she's already started

I know Bijoux :o. the worse thing is Serena bitchslaped her 4 and 2 and lost 2 and 3. Even if I know she wasnt 100% I'm mad. I need Stosur's shemale head in final but that flop won't go that far.

Galsen
Oct 4th, 2011, 05:11 PM
anyway guys , today was my 2nd day in College and it was GREAT!!
I explain : from 8 to 10 A.M , we have oral english. The first hour , we are all together with our teacher. The second one , we are with people from UK and US. I'm lucky I'm in the group with the US girl. She is going to help us to talk in english better. Her name is Charlotte , she is from Wisconsin and she is great. She talked about her etc and introduced us to each other ( none of us students knew each other) and it was great. She was throwing shade to people from the South of USA :lol: she said they are weird :rolls: bad girl! I didn't know in US , you guys were fighting North vs South :lol: . Anyway I hope I'll get better in oral.

Novichok
Oct 4th, 2011, 05:15 PM
I explain : from 8 to 10 A.M , we have oral english. The first hour , we are all together with our teacher. The second one , we are with people from UK and US. I'm lucky I'm in the group with the US girl. She is going to help us to talk in english better. Her name is Charlotte , she is from Wisconsin and she is great. She talked about her etc and introduced us to each other ( none of us students knew each other) and it was great. She was throwing shade to people from the South of USA :lol: she said they are weird :rolls: bad girl! I didn't know in US , you guys were fighting North vs South :lol: . Anyway I hope I'll get better in oral.

Glad you had a great time. I'm not enjoying my third year yet. lol

Texas>>>>>>>

MrSerenaWilliams
Oct 4th, 2011, 05:54 PM

Biiiiiiiitch, quit tellin' fables longer than Ciara's toes.

Now, let's commence to this reading Miss Hunty:

http://marketingchristianbooks.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/32863626.gif

First, you couldn't see me with a peephole. You keep coming for my spot, but you can't have it.

You are more pressed than Martha Fans, and MUCH like Martha, you haven't had a win against me on the courts since the 33rd of NEVER in the Year Two Thousand and Your Wet Ass Dreams, so maybe you shouldn't write checks with your mouth that your racquet can't cash.

Now onto the subject of my acting, sweetie, nobody is here for your Burger King Oscars. Why don't you try acting for audiences OVER the age of 5 before you step in MY throne room.

You are dismissed.

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/335692_o.gif

Serena_Williams_
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:08 PM

First, you couldn't see me with a peephole. You keep coming for my spot, but you can't have it.

You are more pressed than Martha Fans, and MUCH like Martha, you haven't had a win against me on the courts since the 33rd of NEVER in the Year Two Thousand and Your Wet Ass Dreams, so maybe you shouldn't write checks with your mouth that your racquet can't cash.

Now onto the subject of my acting, sweetie, nobody is here for your Burger King Oscars. Why don't you try acting for audiences OVER the age of 5 before you step in MY throne room.

You are dismissed.

:worship: Werk it bitch!

Novichok
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:14 PM

You are dismissed.

:haha:

PS: Is that a gif of Qaadir/Timaya?

Kairi
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:20 PM
courtesy Mikey. :bigcry:
http://i52.tinypic.com/11r80fq.jpg

Stamp Paid
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:23 PM
I explain : from 8 to 10 A.M , we have oral english. The first hour , we are all together with our teacher. The second one , we are with people from UK and US. I'm lucky I'm in the group with the US girl. She is going to help us to talk in english better. Her name is Charlotte , she is from Wisconsin and she is great. She talked about her etc and introduced us to each other ( none of us students knew each other) and it was great. She was throwing shade to people from the South of USA :lol: she said they are weird :rolls: bad girl! I didn't know in US , you guys were fighting North vs South :lol: . Anyway I hope I'll get better in oral.Fuck her. People from Wisconsin dont speak the King's English either :lol:
iAavaZqDaXE
Im glad youre liking it better. Dont let any of our slang enter into your English vocabulary :o

JamieOwen3
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:36 PM
nicely i ask leave my hoe martha out of ur engaements :lol:

do any of u watch the show My Ghost Story on BIO? things that are caught on pictures creep me the fook out, u should watch it. full eps on youtube one vid ;)

Pump-it-UP
Oct 4th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Idk! :lol: I'd think it'd be more pleasing for someone watching than someone actually doing it.

Galsen
Oct 4th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Fuck her. People from Wisconsin dont speak the King's English either :lol:
iAavaZqDaXE
Im glad youre liking it better. Dont let any of our slang enter into your English vocabulary :o
her last name is King :sobbing:
lol thanks I feel better now.
And no ,I don't let slang enter into my English vocabulary. I write and talk differently here and at College lol.
Do you imagine If I say something like : I know somebody in the US who is "Educating the gerls and shading the muzzafuck out of Pluton flopping ass at the same time" I'm still not over this epic sentence :haha:
but I have to say your slang are everything to me :hysteric: it's too much , it's too great.
you guys are like the popular girls in Mean Girls :worship:
EDIT : :rolls: the video
:sad: Caro.
Glad you had a great time. I'm not enjoying my third year yet. lol

Texas>>>>>>>
Thank you :)
:lol: I'm sure she was shading them.

Pump-it-UP
Oct 4th, 2011, 07:38 PM
And no ,I don't let slang enter into my English vocabulary. I write and talk differently here and at College lol.
Do you imagine If I say something like : I know somebody in the US who is "Educating the gerls and shading the muzzafuck out of Pluton flopping ass at the same time"

When I talk like that, 90% of my American friends can't even understand me. :lol:

My mom talks about dragging people all the time now though. I live. :hearts:

Gdsimmons
Oct 4th, 2011, 08:07 PM

:lol::lol:

Galsen
Oct 4th, 2011, 08:12 PM
When I talk like that, 90% of my American friends can't even understand me. :lol:

My mom talks about dragging people all the time now though. I live. :hearts:

:lol: She is right!
Are you still slaying your roomate? :bigcry:

Pump-it-UP
Oct 4th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Are you still slaying your roomate? :bigcry:

I could tell stories for days! :o

young_gunner913
Oct 4th, 2011, 11:21 PM

You are dismissed.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8129/tranny.gif

Miss Reginald, I would try and come for your spot... if you had a spot for me to come for. I mean, I don't know what you expect me to come for, your Burger King crown? Your McDonald's monopoly board? Bitch, your ass couldn't even win a free hamburger, let alone anything of importance or relevance. My trophies speak for themselves, with better grammar than you, mudrat.

It's funny you never mention the odious amounts of times I have destroyed you into a mental submission and made you forfeit. I believe it's been 5 times where you've just been too scared to show your face to a scheduled match. The only times you can catch me is during lay offs when I haven't played, I would refer you as Sybille Bammer but this sort bitchcraft is right up there with Justine. I mean, exhibit A is when you did the hand to me.

Exhibit B is on your lip but I was gonna be a lady and not go there.

You obviously have the ages of my audiences and your audiences confused. Weren't you just Toad in the churdren's play Frog & Toad? I mean, I've never got the theatrical joy of playing a rodent but I'm sure it's very, very thrilling...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9g0l2b04K1qzbn8no1_250.gif

I'll let you dominate lizards, rats, catfish, shrimp, while I'm busy playing real people with real plot lines for people who don't have a load in their pants. The only show you can aspire to be on, is an extra slot on a Tyler Perry sitcom. So you can pretend to be Beyonce all day, but bitch, I'm Jennifer Hudson, I have the Oscar and I lost all that weight and even though my head looks like a lollipop on a stick, you can suck on me and my Oscar all day bitch.

From the Top Model room back down to you bitter hoes at Meet The Pressed.
http://i52.tinypic.com/2lsvcm0.jpg

MrSerenaWilliams
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:06 AM
Miss Reginald, I would try and come for your spot... if you had a spot for me to come for. I mean, I don't know what you expect me to come for, your Burger King crown? Your McDonald's monopoly board? Bitch, your ass couldn't even win a free hamburger, let alone anything of importance or relevance. My trophies speak for themselves, with better grammar than you, mudrat.

It's funny you never mention the odious amounts of times I have destroyed you into a mental submission and made you forfeit. I believe it's been 5 times where you've just been too scared to show your face to a scheduled match. The only times you can catch me is during lay offs when I haven't played, I would refer you as Sybille Bammer but this sort bitchcraft is right up there with Justine. I mean, exhibit A is when you did the hand to me.

Exhibit B is on your lip but I was gonna be a lady and not go there.

You obviously have the ages of my audiences and your audiences confused. Weren't you just Toad in the churdren's play Frog & Toad? I mean, I've never got the theatrical joy of playing a rodent but I'm sure it's very, very thrilling...

I'll let you dominate lizards, rats, catfish, shrimp, while I'm busy playing real people with real plot lines for people who don't have a load in their pants. The only show you can aspire to be on, is an extra slot on a Tyler Perry sitcom. So you can pretend to be Beyonce all day, but bitch, I'm Jennifer Hudson, I have the Oscar and I lost all that weight and even though my head looks like a lollipop on a stick, you can suck on me and my Oscar all day bitch.

From the Top Model room back down to you bitter hoes at Meet The Pressed.

Eeenie, meenie, miney, NO
Your bitter ass has GOT to go.

You tried, Miss Girl, but Fantasia could have read better.
http://www.sugarslam.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/fantasia.jpg

I'm done with your Fisher Price reads, so pull up a seat while I read you like a pamphlet,

http://woodenhighchairspot.com/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/rotator/highchair3.jpg

because much like yourself, my patience is short.

Now, I know about The A-List New York, and Life On The D-List, but where's your show, "Life On The Blacklist"? or can you not get Logo or Bravo to check for you either?

Now, while I'm over here throwing shade like Roger Clemens, have a seat and catch this fade like you catch everything else, miss girl :wavey: :tape:

I have more spots than a Dalmatian while your skill set is an ABOMINATION, to Helen Mirren, Mila Kunis, hell even Beyonce' could see you on stage, and she studied at the Tyler Perry School of Acting.

The only slams you got is the one they serve at Denny's, which is NO coincidence considering that's your most recent employer....you ain't even the Assistant Manager, boo. I tried to see you, and you came to take MY order.

And while you're on the subject of my lips, maybe you should ask your MAN where that came from honey.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgdyv6jJzY1qced49o1_500.gif

Tell him hello for me, by the way.

Rocketta
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:22 AM

You should ask her has she forgotten she's from Wisconsin and NOBODY wants to be from Wisconsin well unless you are into cow tipping. :help:

Now in all honesty, I have a job where I literally talk to people from every state in the US, Hawaii and Alaska included, and the midwest people, ie people from Wisconsin .... eh, yeah... she should not attempt to speak about other people from other regions. :unsure:

doni1212
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:23 AM
OMG! Yall are too much, :rolls:

Stamp Paid
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:24 AM
These long ass reads :lol:
Keep it pithy ladies :lol::lol:

doni1212
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:25 AM

JaJa is cool peoples; that's my bb. I don't know how or why he wandered off into these parts tho. :lol: Jumped into the conversation like it was double dutch or some shit.

I guess Serena Slam is the popular table in the lunchroom.

I didn't know ya'll were so sensitive about who was in here. The Jelena forum is like an open door :lol:

Welcome! You'll love it here!

:hug:

I went into the Vinas forum, but it's boring as hell in there. And the JJ forum all those bitches talk in Serbia and if they don't they are talking about how pretty JJ looks or someshit. I need something interesting :lol:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm.....:scratch:

Pump-it-UP
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Tears falling as I fall down in a slow circle and die

Rocketta
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Oh and just want to say my almost two year old loves when I look at this thread because of all the moving gifs.... BUT.. I need a little warning that the more naughty gifs are coming up so I can speed past them... :lol:

brickhousesupporter
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Oh and just want to say my almost two year old loves when I look at this thread because of all the moving gifs.... BUT.. I need a little warning that the more naughty gifs are coming up so I can speed past them... :lol:
People sneek peeks at work and they don't need people think they look at that stuff. Keep it clean folks......:tape::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stamp Paid
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:36 AM
People sneek peeks at work and they don't need people think they look at that stuff. Keep it clean folks......:tape::lol::lol::lol::lol:I turn avatars, pics and signatures off when I browse at school :lol:

Rocketta
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:36 AM
People sneek peeks at work and they don't need people think they look at that stuff. Keep it clean folks......:tape::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would NEVER look at this thread at work. :lol: Well not if I had photos still enabled.... uh huh, you definitely could get fired if the powers that be see it. :scared:

brickhousesupporter
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:40 AM
I would NEVER look at this thread at work. :lol: Well not if I had photos still enabled.... uh huh, you definitely could get fired if the powers that be see it. :scared:

On breaks I sneak a peak.....it was never this bad, but that last one was really bad.

doni1212
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:47 AM
Side-note:

1. Is anyone else loving "Headlines" by Drake? I can't wait for the new album in a few weeks!

eSbdoM6ONDI

Stamp Paid
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:55 AM
On breaks I sneak a peak.....it was never this bad, but that last one was really bad.lmao. you better get bgclive.com out of your internet history too :rolls:

Stamp Paid
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Side-note:

1. Is anyone else loving "Headlines" by Drake? I can't wait for the new album in a few weeks!

eSbdoM6ONDI
He looks good. I cant wait either!

Novichok
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:57 AM
I turn avatars, pics and signatures off when I browse at school :lol:

I always keep this website really small and in the bottom corner when i browse at school.:lol:

There's this website called thenewgay(dot)net. It has articles about gay news, music, etc. I wanted to go there one day and i typed thenewgay(dot)com. Hot gay porn mess everywhere. I nearly died. Thank god the library wasn't busy. :tape:

young_gunner913
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Oh Miss Reginald just wait till I have the energy to type my reply... :lol:

doni1212
Oct 5th, 2011, 01:14 AM
He looks good. I cant wait either!

He does look good! Serena knew what she was doing. She wanted some of that! :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Oct 5th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Oh Miss Reginald just wait till I have the energy to type my reply... :lol:

Don't act brand new sweetie, I've already pulled your tag. You better head on to Wal-Mart so you can find a discount read in the Rollback section, boo

:kiss:

Pump-it-UP
Oct 5th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Everything Drake touches is gold. I can't take.

young_gunner913
Oct 5th, 2011, 01:55 AM
Don't act brand new sweetie, I've already pulled your tag. You better head on to Wal-Mart so you can find a discount read in the Rollback section, boo

Wal-Mart is fine gurl. But tell me why you are being carried by K-Mart?? I mean, I didn't even know they were still in business. I thought they went bankrupt.

http://i38.tinypic.com/344avso.jpg

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 5th, 2011, 02:26 AM
you children just can't behave :crying2:

shoryuken
Oct 5th, 2011, 02:27 AM
There's this website called thenewgay(dot)net. It has articles about gay news, music, etc. I wanted to go there one day and i typed thenewgay(dot)com. Hot gay porn mess everywhere. I nearly died. Thank god the library wasn't busy. :tape:

That happened to me in high school chemistry class. I was looking for Zelda the video game but Lesbian porn came up :tape:. I was freaking out, I had to ask the smart Indian girl next to me for help :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Oct 5th, 2011, 02:37 AM
That happened to me in high school chemistry class. I was looking for Zelda the video game but Lesbian porn came up :tape:. I was freaking out, I had to ask the smart Indian girl next to me for help :lol:

:haha::haha:

High school chem was full of laughs. Me and my BFF put the cover back on the teacher's LCD projector one day and it took her 40 minutes to figure out why the class couldn't see her computer screen. She kept thinking there was a wire unplugged. :crying2:

shoryuken
Oct 5th, 2011, 03:09 AM

High school chem was full of laughs. Me and my BFF put the cover back on the teacher's LCD projector one day and it took her 40 minutes to figure out why the class couldn't see her computer screen. She kept thinking there was a wire unplugged. :crying2:

:lol: fun times

Kairi
Oct 5th, 2011, 03:13 AM

:hysteric: yall are so going to hell for that :rolls:

shoryuken
Oct 5th, 2011, 03:16 AM

Wal-Mart is fine gurl. But tell me why you are being carried by K-Mart?? I mean, I didn't even know they were still in business. I thought they went bankrupt.

http://i38.tinypic.com/344avso.jpg

http://oi53.tinypic.com/f0uvjq.jpg

keep it going gurls :bigcry:

Kairi
Oct 5th, 2011, 03:19 AM
MrSerenaWilliams & Young_gunner13 i cant with ya'll tonight :sobbing: ...i just cant :bigcry:

Yoncé
Oct 5th, 2011, 03:25 AM

OMG :hysteric: I live

Rocketta
Oct 5th, 2011, 04:00 AM

My fav video game. :hearts: Ok, the only video game I played that and contra but I still loved it. :clap2:

Yoncé
Oct 5th, 2011, 04:26 AM
I always keep this website really small and in the bottom corner when i browse at school.:lol:

Oh Ma Gawd. Are you kidding me on?

Same thing happened to me. Like exactly the same thing! :eek:

Except during History :lol:

shoryuken
Oct 5th, 2011, 04:28 AM
My fav video game. :hearts: Ok, the only video game I played that and contra but I still loved it. :clap2:

Yesss I can't wait for the new one for Wii to come out. And I used to play Contra for NES with my bro when we were little :lol: Had that memorized.

Rocketta
Oct 5th, 2011, 04:39 AM
Yesss I can't wait for the new one for Wii to come out. And I used to play Contra for NES with my bro when we were little :lol: Had that memorized.

I use to play Contra with my nephew and boy we sucked but at least he had an excuse as he was like 8 but I was grown. :o :o :o

MrSerenaWilliams
Oct 5th, 2011, 04:40 AM

http://www.garageracing.com/schel/a/funny/owned/oopsgv9.gif
You really gave it a good try, Queen Flopidala.

Bankrupt, eh?

Hmm....interesting. I thought the same thing about the company that manufactured your wig, boo.

Because when I snatched it, I read the tag and it said

"Made In A Hurry"

shoryuken
Oct 5th, 2011, 04:42 AM
I use to play Contra with my nephew and boy we sucked but at least he had an excuse as he was like 8 but I was grown. :o :o :o

Oh I see you're talking to spiffo :lol: I don't get that guy. Why does he list Serena as one of his favorite athletes in his FB if he hates her so much.

https://www.facebook.com/angel.olvera

Kairi
Oct 5th, 2011, 04:50 AM
:spit: omg thats Spiffy? ..i dont get him, a couple months ago he gave me a good rep saying how glad he was serena was coming back....he must be on crack or sumn..that is a dif level of mental imbalance....

young_gunner913
Oct 5th, 2011, 04:57 AM
http://www.garageracing.com/schel/a/funny/owned/oopsgv9.gif
You really gave it a good try, Queen Flopidala.

Bankrupt, eh?

Hmm....interesting. I thought the same thing about the company that manufactured your wig, boo.

Because when I snatched it, I read the tag and it said

"Made In A Hurry"

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/ispaht/2nailjt.gif

Honey we all know my shit is real. Where did you get yours? That looks like the hair on the upper lip of my gardener's wife.

shoryuken
Oct 5th, 2011, 05:03 AM
:spit: omg thats Spiffy? ..i dont get him, a couple months ago he gave me a good rep saying how glad he was serena was coming back....he must be on crack or sumn..that is a dif level of mental imbalance....

Right? :lol:

VeeJJ
Oct 5th, 2011, 05:06 AM
Oh I see you're talking to spiffo :lol: I don't get that guy. Why does he list Serena as one of his favorite athletes in his FB if he hates her so much.

:rolls: At this being Sp!ffy but TBH I envisioned him as one of those super fem super skinny gay boy twinks with the shaggy hair and everything :lol:

Stamp Paid
Oct 5th, 2011, 05:22 AM

https://www.facebook.com/angel.olverahttp://i55.tinypic.com/2ccs5rk.gif
Yall are so messy! :lol:

Novichok
Oct 5th, 2011, 05:25 AM
:rolls: At this being Sp!ffy but TBH I envisioned him as one of those super fem super skinny gay boy twinks with the shaggy hair and everything :lol:

He's probably one drink away from being a drunk, effeminate queen. Most cannot hide their true nature when intoxicated.:lol:

Kairi
Oct 5th, 2011, 05:25 AM

after the "unveiling" of Nipsey, aka Vikapower, i guess anything is possible :oh: :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Oct 5th, 2011, 05:27 AM
Honey we all know my shit is real. Where did you get yours? That looks like the hair on the upper lip of my gardener's wife.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5708/6dvcix.gif
Just because you can whip your hair like Avatar Willow Smith don't make it real.

We all know you have enough lace on your forehead to make another EleVen disaster.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Venus+Williams+Championships+Wimbledon+2011+6XhsNH TwYgVl.jpg

How kind of your to lend your lace to your fave this year. That was real classy of you :hug:

VeeJJ
Oct 5th, 2011, 05:39 AM
He's probably one drink away from being a drunk, effeminate queen. Most cannot hide their true nature when intoxicated.:lol:

I turn straight when I'm drunk :oh:

So random but after I posted this I went into GM and he commented in one of my threads :lol: Haven't seen him on here in a lifetime.

after the "unveiling" of Nipsey, aka Vikapower, i guess anything is possible :oh: :lol:

Omg I have to see what our TWAT Champ looks like.

young_gunner913
Oct 5th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Just because you can whip your hair like Avatar Willow Smith don't make it real.

We all know you have enough lace on your forehead to make another EleVen disaster.

How kind of your to lend your lace to your fave this year. That was real classy of you :hug:

I'm suprised you have the nerve to talk about anyone's jacked up hair when you wrote the bible on it.

http://250kb.de/u/111005/g/eq7Y4jY1gPt6.gif

Tea clocked.

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss85/mrsneves/breelook.gif

englando08
Oct 5th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Ya'll are too much!! :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Oct 5th, 2011, 07:22 AM
I'm suprised you have the nerve to talk about anyone's jacked up hair when you wrote the bible on it.

http://250kb.de/u/111005/g/eq7Y4jY1gPt6.gif

Tea clocked.

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss85/mrsneves/breelook.gif

:o

Of course you have a copy of my headhsot saved on your computer.....you're such a good STAN (:

:wavey:

Rocketta
Oct 5th, 2011, 07:39 AM

Ohhh I couldn't possibly go to his facebook page... :lol:

but it's quite telling to classify yourself with the haters as you talk about the fans.... oh with something written by somebody else... :weirdo:

I haven't stepped into the now and gotten a playstation, WII or a 360. I want to find a game cube game with Contra. I don't want to have to buy a new system until I'm forced to, ie on a xmas wishlist. :awww:

doni1212
Oct 5th, 2011, 07:54 AM

I was just talking to my brother about that. GOLD! :worship:
I really love "Headlines" though. Out of his new stuff, I think I love that song more than "Marvin's Room", "I'm On One" (ft.), and "Trust Issues". Those other songs are really good though!

J.Bravo
Oct 5th, 2011, 08:16 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/10mkgao.jpg

What in the hell?
Why are yall acting up in here? :lol:

Stamp Paid
Oct 5th, 2011, 08:28 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/10mkgao.jpg

What in the hell?
Why are yall acting up in here? :lol::lol:
1M0pVedewig
What you think? (the dude, not the content obviously lol)

young_gunner913
Oct 5th, 2011, 09:02 AM
:o

Of course you have a copy of my headhsot saved on your computer.....you're such a good STAN (:

:wavey:

I'm pretty sure I just ended your life. Stay down bitch. You don't need to impress nobody around here, you held your own for a while bb. Round of applause bitch.

http://i40.tinypic.com/xbaa77.gif

doni1212
Oct 5th, 2011, 10:00 AM
In addition to Serena's return, Ana just made my tennis year! She hasn't played like that since 2008. You guys it was mesmerizing to watch. She looked like the number one player out there!! She was INCREDIBLE! 62 61 over Zvonareva. I'm on such a high right now! AJDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the highlights video is posted, I WILL post it in here so you guys can see why I will never stop supporting her! Fuck what you haters have to say! :rocker2:

JamieOwen3
Oct 5th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Doni congrats on Ana playing like a boss again :D happy also.

AND The things i read in this thread make me nearly p*ss myself cuz of laughing so hard.

Gdsimmons
Oct 5th, 2011, 01:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/niCt0.gif
What goes on overnight here!! lol

Pump-it-UP
Oct 5th, 2011, 02:25 PM
This thread keeps getting better. I can't.

Spiffy's a sweetie though. He only trolls to get a reaction. He doesn't mean the things he says like 90% of the others. :lol:

ampers&
Oct 5th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Reginald and Matt. :sobbing:

JamieOwen3
Oct 5th, 2011, 02:37 PM
And sp!ffy has promised to be on best behaviour. :lol: no more bans sp!ff.

ampers&
Oct 5th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Are y'all seriously going in or is it just a joke? I can't tell sometimes. :crying2:

doni1212
Oct 5th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Doni congrats on Ana playing like a boss again :D happy also.

AND The things i read in this thread make me nearly p*ss myself cuz of laughing so hard.

Thanks Jamie!!

JamieOwen3
Oct 5th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Thanks Jamie!!

NP :D i want someone to upload her match to megaupload so i can watch it ;)

Serena's Ace
Oct 5th, 2011, 03:07 PM
oNwpU5S14uA

Pump-it-UP
Oct 5th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Speaking of music, who else is here for the Dance A$$ remix feat Nicki? :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Kairi
Oct 5th, 2011, 04:11 PM
im reading this in class and you guys have me shaking with laughter like ive got epilepsy or sumn :sobbing:

ExXotikal
Oct 5th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Looks like some fuckery be happening over here. I am so through with you all hoes :lol:

Kairi
Oct 5th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Speaking of music, who else is here for the Dance A$$ remix feat Nicki? :hearts::hearts::hearts:

:drool::drool::hearts:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llkq22UYua1qdu8z2.gif

Pump-it-UP
Oct 5th, 2011, 06:24 PM
:drool::drool::hearts:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llkq22UYua1qdu8z2.gif

That's been me for about 20 hours now. :lol::lol:

Pump-it-UP
Oct 5th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Who here with an iPhone is getting a new one?

MrSerenaWilliams
Oct 5th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Are y'all seriously going in or is it just a joke? I can't tell sometimes. :crying2:

I might read him from cover to cover like the newest copy of Sister-2-Sister, but it's all jokes; she knows I love her like a little sister

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm7dcnynfA1qii6tmo1_400.gif

JamieOwen3
Oct 5th, 2011, 07:07 PM
surprised not to have seen a thread in GM saying : Serena Slam Turn nasty on one another. or some shiza like that :lol:

Galsen
Oct 5th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Looks like some fuckery be happening over here. I am so through with you all hoes :lol:
damn! At last , you're back!
Guys :bigcry: Y'll need to explain something to me because College in France is just too much.
When you go to College and you study English , you're supposed to be at a good level? not toddler right? :sobbing:.
I have a Grammar Class and during the whole 2 hours , the lady told us that we need to put an S when we conjugate a verb with She/He/It :tape::help:. We needed to conjugate verbs in Present , Present Perfect , PluePerfect and Preterit :bigcry: and She told us that in two weeks , We'll have a test about irregular verbs.
Y'll take me to the Mosque , Church or Synagogue :sobbing:
Anyway I hope If I make it next year , I'll go to London for 6 months and maybe in USA later, any idea of a good place to stay? ( I know there are a lot but I need your opinions guys).

Annie.
Oct 5th, 2011, 08:00 PM

Meh, his new stuff is ight :o

Too mainstream for me. I like like my music local, and ratchet. Get into it bb.

fm6KNGS4lZM

Ayyyyyeeeee
http://i.imgur.com/vWAVN.gif

MrSerenaWilliams
Oct 5th, 2011, 08:39 PM

fm6KNGS4lZM

Ayyyyyeeeee
http://i.imgur.com/vWAVN.gif

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/2355526_o.gif

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaahz!

ExXotikal
Oct 5th, 2011, 09:02 PM
damn! At last , you're back!
Guys :bigcry: Y'll need to explain something to me because College in France is just too much.
When you go to College and you study English , you're supposed to be at a good level? not toddler right? :sobbing:.
I have a Grammar Class and during the whole 2 hours , the lady told us that we need to put an S when we conjugate a verb with She/He/It :tape::help:. We needed to conjugate verbs in Present , Present Perfect , PluePerfect and Preterit :bigcry: and She told us that in two weeks , We'll have a test about irregular verbs.
Y'll take me to the Mosque , Church or Synagogue :sobbing:
Anyway I hope If I make it next year , I'll go to London for 6 months and maybe in USA later, any idea of a good place to stay? ( I know there are a lot but I need your opinions guys).

Sis you know damn well our people CANNOT speak english to save their soul.
I'm glad I don't have to deal with that bullshit anymore. I'm doing my Master 2 this year and the third of the course is taught in english. But yeah, last year some people were ridiculously BAD.

MrSerenaWilliams
Oct 5th, 2011, 09:04 PM
I'm pretty sure I just ended your life. Stay down bitch. You don't need to impress nobody around here, you held your own for a while bb. Round of applause bitch.

http://i40.tinypic.com/xbaa77.gif

I'm not here for your reindeer games, Rudolph the Red Nosed Hater.

http://i51.tinypic.com/20f5201.jpg

Stay pressed, I'll see you in the locker room, Miss Hunny.

young_gunner913
Oct 5th, 2011, 09:05 PM

I dropped bombs all over that bitch but like the cockroach she is, she just won't die. But Miss Reginald knows, jokes aside, she is my useless, older sister, and I loves her.

http://i44.tinypic.com/20rsebk.jpg

Galsen
Oct 5th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Sis you know damn well our people CANNOT speak english to save their soul.
I'm glad I don't have to deal with that bullshit anymore. I'm doing my Master 2 this year and the third of the course is taught in english. But yeah, last year some people were ridiculously BAD.
I know gurl but that bad? :sobbing: I can't.
You're doing a Master in what?
I'm already tired of La Sorbonne :help:

young_gunner913
Oct 5th, 2011, 09:06 PM

:crying2: Bitch at least I gave you the decency of choosing a pic where you weren't obliterated. :hysteric:

ExXotikal
Oct 5th, 2011, 09:13 PM
I know gurl but that bad? :sobbing: I can't.
You're doing a Master in what?
I'm already tired of La Sorbonne :help:

I was doing finance before but I could shift to law thanks to my good grades this year. So now my M2 is business law.

Pump-it-UP
Oct 5th, 2011, 09:22 PM
LORD I just saw those pics of Sarin from Saturday night. I guess my tea got clocked saying she had a new wig. :sad:

Pump-it-UP
Oct 5th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Is that Sarin in the back of this pic tho?
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsm315VxWb1qky9weo1_500.jpg

Xtina getting it IN. :lol::lol:

Galsen
Oct 5th, 2011, 09:30 PM
I was doing finance before but I could shift to law thanks to my good grades this year. So now my M2 is business law.

damn , you're gonna be THAT GOOD!
and you need to tell me how you throw shade so well in American Slang whereas you're French b/c I'm still not over your instant classic "This is the LBV is use. Educating the gerls and shading the muzzafuck out of Pluton flopping ass at the same time" :sobbing: :bigcry:
You must be the only one of these miserable french who can talk english so well , and shading so bad.

Dodoboy.
Oct 5th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Y'all aint ready for Bitch-yonce in this video!

This video was made for this thread :sobbing:

wZzJ8-qTkg0

I died! I see why y'all come for Kelly, PUSH-OVA!
http://i54.tinypic.com/24gm23l.gif

Pump-it-UP
Oct 5th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Bey from 0:04-0:09......... :bigcry:

starin
Oct 5th, 2011, 09:49 PM

wZzJ8-qTkg0

relevant
aASCZgbJxC8

Dodoboy.
Oct 5th, 2011, 09:52 PM

Farrah wasn't ready for Bee back then :crying2:

ExXotikal
Oct 5th, 2011, 09:58 PM
damn , you're gonna be THAT GOOD!
and you need to tell me how you throw shade so well in American Slang whereas you're French b/c I'm still not over your instant classic "This is the LBV is use. Educating the gerls and shading the muzzafuck out of Pluton flopping ass at the same time" :sobbing: :bigcry:
You must be the only one of these miserable french who can talk english so well , and shading so bad.
Sis, just watch Flavor of Love and basically VH1 all day every day and she will be able to come up with that kind of classic lines we all live for.

http://i51.tinypic.com/hvzajt.jpg

wZzJ8-qTkg0

Beyoncé is a DL boss bish. But yeah, the side eye to Farah was hilarious :haha:

young_gunner913
Oct 5th, 2011, 10:27 PM

wZzJ8-qTkg0

LOL. I can't with these guhls, just getting run on a leash.

:04-:09 Farrah side eye
:24-:30 Kelly shutdown
:37-:42 Beyonce pondering Michelle's existence.

MrSerenaWilliams
Oct 5th, 2011, 10:39 PM
LOL. I can't with these guhls, just getting run on a leash.

:04-:09 Farrah side eye
:24-:30 Kelly shutdown
:37-:42 Beyonce pondering Michelle's existence.

She looked Michelle like..."I BELIEVE they asked ME the question, Madame Irrelevant."

"Everything would be free?!"

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-21/7419mariah_eyeroll.gif

:hysteric:

young_gunner913
Oct 6th, 2011, 12:32 AM

I would never go in the lock room with you, I see how you do things. I'm not a thug nor do endorse violence like you do (http://250kb.de/u/111006/g/EPbVp7YFcOvm.gif). You can keep going but no one is buying what you're selling anymore.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk134/thingofme22/Death-Becomes-Her--Boozy-_-Flaccid.gif

Stamp Paid
Oct 6th, 2011, 01:29 AM

fm6KNGS4lZM

Ayyyyyeeeee
http://i.imgur.com/vWAVN.gifI usually hate that ratchet shit but that gave me some life :lol:

wZzJ8-qTkg0

http://i54.tinypic.com/24gm23l.gifI thought she was such a stuck up bitch back then, I hated her. :lol:
I had no idea she was such a beautiful person :hearts: I guess it didnt get to show back then.

Alejandrawrrr
Oct 6th, 2011, 01:44 AM

wZzJ8-qTkg0

The thickest shade for me was: Farrah - "... Beyonce and I became friends one day and--" Beyonce abruptly turns her head. And Kelly's "You're right, yes *looks down*" was gold too :rolls:

young_gunner913
Oct 6th, 2011, 02:52 AM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=20324829&postcount=67

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=20324831&postcount=68

Please tell me this child doesn't actually think we are buying that fake account.

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv137/psp358/gifs/lafayette-greek.gif

Gryffin
Oct 6th, 2011, 03:12 AM
Who is that jackass? :o

Yoncé
Oct 6th, 2011, 03:28 AM
She is obese. Her body is covered by stains and cellulites. She is ugly in every way possible.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll1fsb0hsQ1qeuw8xo1_400.png

EDIT Don't ever go on GM, Dorota. The posters are spoiled, stupid and ungrateful.

VeeJJ
Oct 6th, 2011, 03:30 AM

I fucking LIVE :hysteric:

young_gunner913
Oct 6th, 2011, 03:33 AM
Who the fuck are you? :o

doni1212
Oct 6th, 2011, 03:35 AM
Who here with an iPhone is getting a new one?

MEEE!!! Although I'm disappointed they postponed the 5 again, I'm so excited for that Siri technology!

Sis, just watch Flavor of Love and basically VH1 all day every day and she will be able to come up with that kind of classic lines we all live for.

http://i51.tinypic.com/hvzajt.jpg

Beyoncé is a DL boss bish. But yeah, the side eye to Farah was hilarious :haha:

Yes! She looked like she was about to say something too, :lol:

Stamp Paid
Oct 6th, 2011, 03:35 AM
Yes bitch, do I smell a real read session?
*takes a seat*
http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv42/blkbrucewillis/takeaseat.gif

Renalicious
Oct 6th, 2011, 04:00 AM

wZzJ8-qTkg0

LMFAOO. :spit:

Pump-it-UP
Oct 6th, 2011, 04:10 AM
MEEE!!! Although I'm disappointed they postponed the 5 again, I'm so excited for that Siri technology!

I downloaded iOS5 earlier, not that great tbh. :o But maybe I'll think more highly of it in a week, we'll see.

VeeJJ
Oct 6th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Who the fuck are you? :o

You're idol bitch.

young_gunner913
Oct 6th, 2011, 06:48 AM
You're idol bitch.

I don't idolize tricks, I just train them.

Dodoboy.
Oct 6th, 2011, 06:54 AM
I usually hate that ratchet shit but that gave me some life :lol:

I thought she was such a stuck up bitch back then, I hated her. :lol:
I had no idea she was such a beautiful person :hearts: I guess it didnt get to show back then.

I hated Bee too :haha:

If she was like that now, I'd probably love her though :devil:

The funniest moment was Farrah joking Michelle was going to get kicked out! :tape::lol:

JamieOwen3
Oct 6th, 2011, 09:10 AM
some of the posts i see in GM make me wanna do this to myself :lol:

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1206829&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/1206829/tenis-player-draws-blood.html)

ampers&
Oct 6th, 2011, 02:15 PM

wZzJ8-qTkg0

:crying2: @ that glorious side eye at the beginning. That killed me the most.
relevant
aASCZgbJxC8
:sobbing:

Debra Wilson :worship:...her Whitney videos are hilarious too.

wQL6eV77tjI

"AJ you tell him Bobbi's college fund is not for bail, I'm not playin!"
"I'm just smoking on the dock of the bay, getting hi-igh...."

MadTV at it's greatest.

VeeJJ
Oct 6th, 2011, 06:12 PM
I don't idolize tricks, I just train them.

I tricked your ass into idolizing me so....

Kairi
Oct 6th, 2011, 06:40 PM
random question, anyone have an inkling of what Nike's plans are for 2012 with the ladies? i only saw sum Fed stuff for the AO (red again) and for RG, he's in all black + a little lime green :hearts:

shoryuken
Oct 6th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Serena's going Retro for 2012. She's bringing back her most memorable outfits throughout the years.

Pump-it-UP
Oct 6th, 2011, 07:04 PM
I want the '05 AO booty shorts, '05 Miami catsuit, '04 RG, '04 Wimbledon, '04 YEC outfits, and for the Olympics she can do a spinoff of her RG Cameroon outfit except with American colors. :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Oh and I also want her blond again so the lessers will be frightened.

Gdsimmons
Oct 6th, 2011, 08:14 PM
I want the '05 AO booty shorts, '05 Miami catsuit, '04 RG, '04 Wimbledon, '04 YEC outfits, and for the Olympics she can do a spinoff of her RG Cameroon outfit except with American colors. :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Ditto. Serena's body in those shorts at the AO 05 was ON POINT!! And the that Miami catsuit:drool::drool:. I she wears shorts and not the traditional dress for something next year. And if she wears anything resembling a catsuit, I would just
http://i.imgur.com/Wz7sZ.gif

Stamp Paid
Oct 6th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Serena's hips have gotten too big to pull off shorts on the court, I think. At least without looking like a stripper lol

JamieOwen3
Oct 6th, 2011, 08:19 PM
did she only have a catsuit made cuz she was with puma at the time?

Diesel
Oct 6th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Serena's going Retro for 2012. She's bringing back her most memorable outfits throughout the years.

Serious?

MrSerenaWilliams
Oct 6th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Serious?

That what she said during an interview, but we'll see soon enough :shrug:

shoryuken
Oct 6th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Serious?

Yeah she said after beating Pironkova after her first match back at Eastbourne.

Q.* I wanted to know whether you designed your tennis dress, or is that part of your...
SERENA WILLIAMS:* Yeah, it's a part of my collection this year.* It was supposed to be retro.* It was all my favorite outfits that I've worn in the past.* This one*‑‑ no, no, that's next year.

Diesel
Oct 7th, 2011, 01:11 AM
That what she said during an interview, but we'll see soon enough :shrug:

Yeah she said after beating Pironkova after her first match back at Eastbourne.

Q.* I wanted to know whether you designed your tennis dress, or is that part of your...
SERENA WILLIAMS:* Yeah, it's a part of my collection this year.* It was supposed to be retro.* It was all my favorite outfits that I've worn in the past.* This one*‑‑ no, no, that's next year.

Thanks. I'm not sure I'm on board with this, but I've loved all her outfits more when she's held a trophy with it.

Stamp Paid
Oct 7th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Thanks. I'm not sure I'm on board with this, but I've loved all her outfits more when she's held a trophy with it.Im only here for the pre-2005 shit. None of that matronly mess she has worn over the past 6 years. She may as well just wear another bland monochrome Nike dress next year than re-live 2006-now.

young_gunner913
Oct 7th, 2011, 01:16 AM
I tricked your ass into idolizing me so....

I'm still wondering who the hell gave you permission to speak in here? I know you go permission to lurk in here and soak up the fun, but who gave you permission to speak? Be a good boy and sit there and wait to be spoken to.

Serena's hips have gotten too big to pull off shorts on the court, I think. At least without looking like a stripper lol

Right!? My thoughts exactly. :lol: If she comes out in booty shorts she's gonna look like a stripper on the Tuesday afternoon shift.

Annie.
Oct 7th, 2011, 01:22 AM
Serena better not bring back the catsuit. No ma'am. Between that and the horrendous hair that she refuses to let go....She makes it hard for me to renew my stan membership. :o

Pump-it-UP
Oct 7th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Why Sascha tweeting about threesomes right now doe? :o

young_gunner913
Oct 7th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Why Sascha tweeting about threesomes right now doe? :o

"Law nr. 3 - A Bro must never ever stare in another Bros eyes during a devils three way!!"

:spit: It's gonna be hard for either man to stare into Sascha's eyes while they're both ramming their dicks in him. :lol: Pardon my language but come on gurks and burks, who is he really fooling?

Pump-it-UP
Oct 7th, 2011, 01:41 AM
Venus is about to put her reading glasses on. Go to her Twitter and get your life for the evening yall!! :lol:

Gdsimmons
Oct 7th, 2011, 01:42 AM
"Law nr. 3 - A Bro must never ever stare in another Bros eyes during a devils three way!!"

:spit: It's gonna be hard for either man to stare into Sascha's eyes while they're both ramming their dicks in him. :lol: Pardon my language but come on gurks and burks, who is he really fooling?

http://i.imgur.com/hVeWI.gif

Stamp Paid
Oct 7th, 2011, 01:45 AM
Venus is about to put her reading glasses on. Go to her Twitter and get your life for the evening yall!! :lol:Oh?! Venus reading?
One thing I will say about her is that she can be clever with her wordplay. Im tuned in. :cool:

young_gunner913
Oct 7th, 2011, 01:48 AM
Venus is about to put her reading glasses on. Go to her Twitter and get your life for the evening yall!! :lol:

Those glasses don't have lenses and have mismatch frames. She ain't reading anybody just answering stanmail. :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Oct 7th, 2011, 02:01 AM
Sascha wimped out with that response. :ras: Vee better still open the library.

Pump-it-UP
Oct 7th, 2011, 02:05 AM
Dead. I think Venus really unfollowed him. :haha::tape:

young_gunner913
Oct 7th, 2011, 02:09 AM
She did. I checked. :lol: Good on her. Venus ain't following Sascha on twitter so he can turn it into Grindr.

Pump-it-UP
Oct 7th, 2011, 02:31 AM
I'm kinda surprised Venus even knew what he was talking about tbh. I guess she fled the convent. :lol:

I still want her to go in on him tho. I need an excuse to take breaks from studying.

doni1212
Oct 7th, 2011, 03:13 AM
I'm confused. Venus is mad at Sascha because he was talking about threesomes?

And did anyone pick up on these 2 tweets by Serena?

@serenawilliams He's added a few lbs in his repertoire
@serenawilliams I MUST move on.

They weren't back to back and she posted the 2nd one first. She is still so bitter, :lol:

doni1212
Oct 7th, 2011, 03:16 AM
So damn impressive!! :worship:

LfuOhUDloms

doni1212
Oct 7th, 2011, 03:30 AM
And Happy Birthday to Dodo!!

Kairi
Oct 7th, 2011, 03:32 AM
Kingsley is probably jamming to Beyonce's Countdown as we speak :rolls: :lol:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lso6jvxBco1qcqny8.gif

VeeJJ
Oct 7th, 2011, 03:37 AM
I want the USO 04 outfit!!!!!! And I'm so down for the catsuits. But she'll only play 4 tournaments, maybe so it's not even worth it. :o

Pump-it-UP
Oct 7th, 2011, 03:48 AM
Nah, I think she'll do her usual Sydney-AO-(Fed Cup)-Miami-Madrid-Rome-RG-Wim-Stanford-Olympics-USO-Beijing-YEC. Hopefully she's healthy enough to do that at least. :scared:

Pump-it-UP
Oct 7th, 2011, 04:09 AM
Aren't the tennis portion of the Olympics still going to be going on during Stanford?
I think Stanford is being held super early next year, like 2 weeks after Wimbledon or something. Then there's a week off and then Olympics. Then after London is Canada/Cincy/New Haven/USO... everything's way too crammed. :o I'm interested to see what Sarin's schedule looks like, and if she'll even bother with the USO Series or not.

Gdsimmons
Oct 7th, 2011, 04:10 AM
From the onset of the clay season til the USO, the schedule is like SO CRAMMED!

VeeJJ
Oct 7th, 2011, 05:12 AM
So this is how this works. Stanford is a week after Wimby. San Diego immediately follows Stanford then a week break, then the Olympics, then Rogers Cup, Cincy, New Haven, USO. Back to back to back. Fucking craziness. A few of the summer HC tourny's will be empty with journeywomen ranked like 50 winning shit :lol:

Stamp Paid
Oct 7th, 2011, 05:48 AM
I'm confused. Venus is mad at Sascha because he was talking about threesomes?

And did anyone pick up on these 2 tweets by Serena?

@serenawilliams He's added a few lbs in his repertoire
@serenawilliams I MUST move on.

They weren't back to back and she posted the 2nd one first. She is still so bitter, :lol:She really does need to. The fact that she still has to take shots at him is proof that she hasnt forgiven him or herself and has not moved on yet.

Kingsley is probably jamming to Beyonce's Countdown as we speak :rolls: :lol:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lso6jvxBco1qcqny8.gifThats his real name? I like that name.

Stamp Paid
Oct 7th, 2011, 05:53 AM
So this is how this works. Stanford is a week after Wimby. San Diego immediately follows Stanford then a week break, then the Olympics, then Rogers Cup, Cincy, New Haven, USO. Back to back to back. Fucking craziness. A few of the summer HC tourny's will be empty with journeywomen ranked like 50 winning shit :lol:http://i55.tinypic.com/11hflmb.gif
Or possibly even that bitch in your avatar and signature. :lol:

young_gunner913
Oct 7th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Well damn... That statement sure failed him.

http://i46.tinypic.com/4kcg1z.gif

VeeJJ
Oct 7th, 2011, 06:00 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/11hflmb.gif
Or possibly even that bitch in your avatar and signature. :lol:

I can only hope!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

And who was Rena taking a stab at if I may ask. Common?

VeeJJ
Oct 7th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Well damn... That statement sure failed him.

http://i46.tinypic.com/4kcg1z.gif

Let's not start tonight, again.

young_gunner913
Oct 7th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Yes let's start. You go into another thread and I'll meet you there in never.

VeeJJ
Oct 7th, 2011, 06:09 AM
OK!!!!

Ready, Set, No.

Yoncé
Oct 7th, 2011, 06:32 AM

THAT WAS AMAZE

The yellow was better though :angel:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_labb71wdIV1qdqc4eo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1318055512&Signature=9yR28O8oPUNAwqimoYYG2dDMjYA%3D

Also she should wear Miami '04 :hearts:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lad5svJ4K91qdqc4eo1_500.jpg

young_gunner913
Oct 7th, 2011, 06:33 AM
OK!!!!

Ready, Set, No.

http://i50.tinypic.com/r8awqt.jpg

Why are you still here?

young_gunner913
Oct 7th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Also she should wear Miami '04 :hearts:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lad5svJ4K91qdqc4eo1_500.jpg

Yes. :drool: I LOVED it.

young_gunner913
Oct 7th, 2011, 07:12 AM
Me: Where we goin?
Isac: To eat.
Me: Where?
Isac: Where you wanna go?
Me: Burger King I guess.
ISac: Naw pick a real resturant.
Me: iHop?
Isac: Aightt.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=440694&page=3

He's at it again. :crying2:

Stamp Paid
Oct 7th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Whats the appeal of this thug erotica? I mean really. They not even fucking :lol:

VeeJJ
Oct 7th, 2011, 08:16 AM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=440694&page=3

He's at it again. :crying2:

:hysteric:

Serena_Williams_
Oct 7th, 2011, 08:46 AM
If she does retro i want everything from 2004,evrything from 2003 and da CATSUIT!!!!!!!!!!I would just die if she wore a catsuit or butt shorts again.I can only hope now :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Oct 7th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Whats the appeal of this thug erotica? I mean really. They not even fucking :lol:

Right??!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-3m-YMSgu1jI/TkhdNpyJiPI/AAAAAAAABq4/RA71K4tNvKI/alist-ryan-nogirl.gif

I'm not here for this...

Stamp Paid
Oct 7th, 2011, 10:04 AM
this is to make Doni feel better
rbuv2nxctK0

young_gunner913
Oct 7th, 2011, 10:09 AM
:spit: @ La Borz just getting bageled by Pennetta. Hope Rory's chode was worth throwing away this year. :lol:

VeeJJ
Oct 7th, 2011, 10:15 AM
sweet jesus. what was that :rolls:

VeeJJ
Oct 7th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Pennettta played pretty epically in Woz's defense. IDK what the girl is trying to do nowa days though. She'll still win but her game needs some serious help.

young_gunner913
Oct 7th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Why are you still in our thread? :crying2:

JamieOwen3
Oct 7th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Flavia doing this now but fearless when served for it against maria at the us open :rolleyes: