PDA

View Full Version : Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - Chapter 7: Sequeena Has Returned!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21

Stamp Paid
Jan 4th, 2012, 09:02 PM
ylPUzxpIBe0
:crying2:

Gdsimmons
Jan 4th, 2012, 09:10 PM
ylPUzxpIBe0

You saw this on YBF? :lol::lol:

Hilarious no doubt though

Kairi
Jan 4th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Cheetos... :sobbing:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KI9gcT8Agi4/TTT-QW2ef0I/AAAAAAAAA_Y/-0lILbBoEdA/s1600/original-6.gif

Stamp Paid
Jan 4th, 2012, 09:28 PM
You saw this on YBF? :lol::lol:

Hilarious no doubt thoughNo, I got it from Miching.

Galsen
Jan 4th, 2012, 09:40 PM
I need to win to the lottery :sobbing: I'm tired of being poor :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 4th, 2012, 09:44 PM
ylPUzxpIBe0

:sobbing: must spread rep :hysteric:

Stamp Paid
Jan 4th, 2012, 09:45 PM
I need to win to the lottery :sobbing: I'm tired of being poor :lol:They have lotto in France? :lol:

Galsen
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:04 PM
They have lotto in France? :lol:

we have everything lol EuroMILLIONS ( 76 Millions this friday) , LOTO( 10 Millions) , SUPER LOTO , LOTOFOOT :sobbing: and I ain't winning shit :o

Pump-it-UP
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:07 PM
I need to win to the lottery :sobbing: I'm tired of being poor :lol:
Me first. :lol:

My bank account has gone down like 50% since my school year started in September. :sobbing:

Stamp Paid
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:08 PM
we have everything lol EuroMILLIONS ( 76 Millions this friday) , LOTO( 10 Millions) , SUPER LOTO , LOTOFOOT :sobbing: and I ain't winning shit :o76 million Euros!
Shit, I'll PayPal you to play the lotto for me. :lol:

Galsen
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Me first. :lol:

My bank account has gone down like 50% since my school year started in September. :sobbing:
lmfao we're both :sad:
76 million Euros!
Shit, I'll PayPal you to play the lotto for me. :lol:

:lol: yup !! All that money drive me crazy. I need it. I'm sure as usual , If I play one number the next one will draw or the one before :o

Stamp Paid
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:12 PM
lmfao we're both :sad:

:lol: yup !! All that money drive me crazy. I need it. I'm sure as usual , If I play one number the next one will draw or the one before :oHow did your semester end? I made 3 As and a B+.
I havent made a B+ in years. I was pissed. :lol:

Galsen
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:19 PM
How did your semester end? I made 3 As and a B+.
You're too good at what you do :o I'm sure B+ is an accident you'll fix it :lol:.Anthropology sounds great. Our semester is not over yet , We have our class exam this week but I've made a good job so far :).
One thing I hate the most in TF are people saying Serena fans aren't doing anything in their lives whereas most of you/us are doing long studies in College.

Pump-it-UP
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:23 PM
I think the most you can win in my state is $200million. And it's always a 90 year old grandma who wins it. :o:o So bad.

Stamp Paid
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:28 PM
You're too good at what you do :o I'm sure B+ is an accident you'll fix it :lol:.Anthropology sounds great. Our semester is not over yet , We have our class exam this week but I've made a good job so far :).
One thing I hate the most in TF are people saying Serena fans aren't doing anything in their lives whereas most of you/us are doing long studies in College.I know how I made the B+, it was my fault. :lol:
Good luck on your exams. And yeah I think its pretty much established that we're probably the most well educated fan base on TF. :o

Galsen
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:29 PM
I think the most you can win in my state is $200million. And it's always a 90 year old grandma who wins it. :o:o So bad.

:sobbing: Imagine what we all could do with that money.
Not so long , someone in France won 162 256 622 euros:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Novichok
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:29 PM
How did your semester end? I made 3 As and a B+.

:lol:

Pump-it-UP
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:39 PM
:sobbing: Imagine what we all could do with that money.
Not so long , someone in France won 162 256 622 euros:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

My brother's friend won $1million (~$650k without taxes) and spent it ALL on pot and alcohol. :help: Now ~6 years later, he's begging for money while still trying to pay off his student loans. :help::help::help: I'd make that money last me at least 10 years. It really makes me SO mad. :fiery:

Galsen
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:42 PM
I know how I made the B+, it was my fault. :lol:
Good luck on your exams. And yeah I think its pretty much established that we're probably the most well educated fan base on TF. :o

lol You're gonna slay ,I ain't worry. How many years have you been in College now?
I think in my 3rd year of College ( If I continue :lol:) since we can go abroad , I'll try maybe to go to the USA . Where do you think I should go guys? Here is the list of the universities tied with us :

Middletown : Wesleyan University

Clinton : Hamilton College

Frederick : Hood College

Middlebury : Middlebury College

Tufts : Tufts University

Sweet Briar : Sweet Briar College

New York : New York University

Galsen
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:43 PM
My brother's friend won $1million (~$650k without taxes) and spent it ALL on pot and alcohol. :help: Now ~6 years later, he's begging for money while still trying to pay off his student loans. :help::help::help: I'd make that money last me at least 10 years. It really makes me SO mad. :fiery:

Tell me you're freaking kidding!?! :help::tape::facepalm:

Stamp Paid
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:53 PM
lol You're gonna slay ,I ain't worry. How many years have you been in College now?
I think in my 3rd year of College ( If I continue :lol:) since we can go abroad , I'll try maybe to go to the USA . Where do you think I should go guys? Here is the list of the universities tied with us :

New York : New York UniversityToo many years :o Like, 7 years now? :lol:

Wow, they are all in the Northeast. :p Go to NYU if you can. Wesleyan and Tufts are cool too. Sweet Briar is a women's college :lol: and Middlebury is in Nutbush, Maryland. :lol::no:

Pump-it-UP
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:58 PM

New York : New York University

You're male, right? Sweet Briar is a women's college I think, so you can cross that off your list. :p

Tufts & NYU are both so good though! :hearts: Wesleyan and Hamilton are really strong too. Have you researched any of those 4 yet? Their campuses and academic strengths are all quite different.

I don't know anything about Middlebury or Hood (:unsure:), so I can't comment on either of those.

Oop.. LBV just beat me. :lol:

Galsen
Jan 4th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Too many years :o Like, 7 years now? :lol:

Wow, they are all in the Northeast. :p Go to NYU if you can. Wesleyan and Tufts are cool too. Sweet Briar is a women's college :lol: and Middlebury is in Nutbush, Maryland. :lol::no:
lol I know right!
thank you for your help :D . I was thinkin' (of course) about NY too. This city must be so great.
Although I like France especially because of our Social Security which is the best in the world, I'm so jealous of people living in US.
You're male, right? Sweet Briar is a women's college I think, so you can cross that off your list. :p

Tufts & NYU are both so good though! :hearts: Wesleyan and Hamilton are really strong too. Have you researched any of those 4 yet? Their campuses and academic strengths are all quite different.

I don't know anything about Middlebury or Hood (:unsure:), so I can't comment on either of those.

Oop.. LBV just beat me. :lol:
lol thanks for the help anyway :kiss:
NY must be so good.
I haven't done so much research because I will only go there in my 3rd year , and I'm in my first but I'll start now :)
Too bad I only have family @ Toronto , Miami and LA.:o and I don't even know them.
I read Tufts is great too.

ampers&
Jan 4th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Tufts or NYU for sure! Stay the hell away from Maryland if you can. :o

---------

"I like how you're not, like, you know, like, stereotypically black..."
"Taniesha, what happened to my computer?"
"Not to be racist, but...."
"Omigawd I'm practically black..........TWINSIES!"

:sobbing:

You have no idea how often I heard these things in college and in Peace Corps. Don't even get me started on the "Can I touch it?!" :crying2:

young_gunner913
Jan 4th, 2012, 11:37 PM
ylPUzxpIBe0

:rolls:

Stamp Paid
Jan 4th, 2012, 11:40 PM
Tufts or NYU for sure! Stay the hell away from Maryland if you can. :o

---------

"I like how you're not, like, you know, like, stereotypically black..."
"Taniesha, what happened to my computer?"
"Not to be racist, but...."
"Omigawd I'm practically black..........TWINSIES!"

You have no idea how often I heard these things in college and in Peace Corps. Don't even get me started on the "Can I touch it?!" :crying2:I can't with any of that. I think I come across as too hostile, I havent had an incident since like 2007. :lol:

young_gunner913
Jan 4th, 2012, 11:50 PM
I can't with any of that. I think I come across as too hostile, I havent had an incident since like 2007. :lol:

My bestfriend Joelle became the Queen of the Stupid Stare while I would stand there trying to send ESP messages to said person to just shut up. :sobbing:

ampers&
Jan 5th, 2012, 12:23 AM
I can't with any of that. I think I come across as too hostile, I havent had an incident since like 2007. :lol:
I'm super friendly and was too lenient with the ignorance so the white kids (especially in Peace Corps) went there all the damn time. I had to go AWF. :sobbing: The roughest conversations were about gentrification and social injustices (you'd think there would be more socially conscious folks in Peace Corps, right?...WRONG :o) Oh, and ignorance about black culture in general ("You're so proper!!! So you like rap music, right? Black kids are just more used to their parent being mean to them!" etc). :facepalm: My favorite convo was after a big group of us watched Do The Right Thing. Mess. :crying2:

Sometimes we made fun of stereotypes (black, gay, white, etc) and that was all good as long as we were familiar with each other, but yeah it def got out of control at times.

Gdsimmons
Jan 5th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Season 2!! Please tell me somebody saw this!!

3lesVb_6MBs

TOO.FUCKING.FUNNY.

Mariah and Nick at the beginning :lol::lol:
Beyonce wanting to switch teams :lol::lol:
Toni getting at Mary:lol::lol:
Janet Jackson :lol::lol:
And then Fantasia at the end:lol::lol:

These impressions are all SPOT ON

young_gunner913
Jan 5th, 2012, 12:31 AM

3lesVb_6MBs

TOO.FUCKING.FUNNY.

Miss Reginald & I LIVE for this show! :lol: We both bought the "Hankuna Matata Bitch" t-shirts. :lol:

ampers&
Jan 5th, 2012, 12:35 AM

3lesVb_6MBs

TOO.FUCKING.FUNNY.

YAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!! I've been waiting for this. *watches*

Oh my god.....*SLAIN*. Still as hilare as ever. :bigcry:

Stamp Paid
Jan 5th, 2012, 12:46 AM
I'm super friendly and was too lenient with the ignorance so the white kids (especially in Peace Corps) went there all the damn time. I had to go AWF. :sobbing: The roughest conversations were about gentrification and social injustices (you'd think there would be more socially conscious folks in Peace Corps, right?...WRONG :o) Oh, and ignorance about black culture in general ("You're so proper!!! So you like rap music, right? Black kids are just more used to their parent being mean to them!" etc). :facepalm: My favorite convo was after a big group of us watched Do The Right Thing. Mess. :crying2:

Sometimes we made fun of stereotypes (black, gay, white, etc) and that was all good as long as we were familiar with each other, but yeah it def got out of control at times.I know right. :lol: Even in grad school, people receiving advanced degrees in liberal social sciences still say/believe the most ignorant shit. The older I get the less patient I am though. It seems like my presence alone in the classroom becomes a teachable moment and instructional tool for my professors to teach students about race/racism, and I have to quell the voice of Huey screaming in my brain. :lol: I just say something to make them feel uncomfortable and they leave me alone for the rest of the semester. :lol:

ampers&
Jan 5th, 2012, 12:54 AM
I know right. :lol: Even in grad school, people receiving advanced degrees in liberal social sciences still say/believe the most ignorant shit. The older I get the less patient I am though. It seems like my presence alone in the classroom becomes a teachable moment and instructional tool for my professors to teach students about race/racism, and I have to quell the voice of Huey screaming in my brain. :lol: I just say something to make them feel uncomfortable and they leave me alone for the rest of the semester. :lol:
:sobbing: @ the voice of Huey. So true. I actually really got into that show during Peace Corps. Go figure.

Stamp Paid
Jan 5th, 2012, 12:58 AM
A Decatur quick weave wig. :crying2:

Gdsimmons
Jan 5th, 2012, 01:00 AM
A Decatur quick weave wig. :crying2:

...rising like crust in the back :tape::tape:

MrProdigy555
Jan 5th, 2012, 01:36 AM
So, remember how I told you all about the straight guy who I had I somewhat liked. Well, I told him I'm bi. He was like "that's good for you, takes a lot of courage to admit something like that. I'm not gay, but I'm not homophobic" Lol. What? This was a while ago though. Anyway, we still texted each other and whatnot, until I just stopped communicating with him. Every time I try to stop, he texts me or something. Anyway, he just sent me a text (3 actually) saying "Man, I still thought today was monday again lmfao, man I can't wait for wild card weekend, if you aren't doing anything, you're more than welcome to head over to my dorm and watch a game if you want lmfao, maybe we can watch New Orleans and I can watch you freak out while thinking of a potential match-up with Green-Bay" (Green Bay is my team!)

Three things about this
1. He told me a while back that he doesn't have a tv in his dorm (single apartment-style dorm) and that he just watches the games on his laptop. Interesting.
2. What do you guys think/what are his motives/should I go?
3. I'm kinda like "D:" wtf just happened.

*thank you to those who read this and can help a brother out. I really need to stop bothering you all with shit like this.*

Stamp Paid
Jan 5th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Stop over-thinking shit and go with the flow.
Take that as a standing recommendation.

brickhousesupporter
Jan 5th, 2012, 01:46 AM
So, remember how I told you all about the straight guy who I had I somewhat liked. Well, I told him I'm bi. He was like "that's good for you, takes a lot of courage to admit something like that. I'm not gay, but I'm not homophobic" Lol. What? This was a while ago though. Anyway, we still texted each other and whatnot, until I just stopped communicating with him. Every time I try to stop, he texts me or something. Anyway, he just sent me a text (3 actually) saying "Man, I still thought today was monday again lmfao, man I can't wait for wild card weekend, if you aren't doing anything, you're more than welcome to head over to my dorm and watch a game if you want lmfao, maybe we can watch New Orleans and I can watch you freak out while thinking of a potential match-up with Green-Bay" (Green Bay is my team!)

Three things about this
1. He told me a while back that he doesn't have a tv in his dorm (single apartment-style dorm) and that he just watches the games on his laptop. Interesting.

*thank you to those who read this and can help a brother out. I really need to stop bothering you all with shit like this.*
Dude it doesn't even sound like you ready for any relationship. Get out your damn head and go with the flow. Stop trying to make things happen.

Stamp Paid
Jan 5th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Dude it doesn't even sound like you ready for any relationship. Get out your damn head and go with the flow. Stop trying to make things happen.Exactly, hes still in the bisexual phase. :lol:

Novichok
Jan 5th, 2012, 01:51 AM

Three things about this

What do you want with him?:lol:

MrProdigy555
Jan 5th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Stop over-thinking shit and go with the flow.
Take that as a standing recommendation.
Yeah...you're right. I can't help it though. I'm a thinker, I can't help but think about things and reasons behind why said things occur. I really need to work on that.,

MrProdigy555
Jan 5th, 2012, 01:52 AM
Dude it doesn't even sound like you ready for any relationship. Get out your damn head and go with the flow. Stop trying to make things happen.

How am I trying to make things happen?

young_gunner913
Jan 5th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Is anyone else watching Jankovic-Schiavone? This shit is just a comedy. :lol:

Yoncé
Jan 5th, 2012, 01:59 AM
Is anyone else watching Jankovic-Schiavone? This shit is just a comedy. :lol:

Yes :hearts: JJ hitting peak form with her coach :haha: And Fran's coach is just a sex god

MrProdigy555
Jan 5th, 2012, 02:01 AM
What do you want with him?:lol:
Ha. Good question. He's an interesting guy. He frustrates me. I like that we can talk about sports. I'm most definitely not in any kind of 'phase'. That's some bullshit. I'm just terrible at relationships, which is why I'm pretty hesitant to get in one/even think about one. I really do need to stop thinking about stuff unnecessarily excessivley/thorougly...just let things happen.

Novichok
Jan 5th, 2012, 02:04 AM
Ha. Good question. He's an interesting guy. He frustrates me. I like that we can talk about sports. I'm most definitely not in any kind of 'phase'. That's some bullshit. I'm just terrible at relationships, which is why I'm pretty hesitant to get in one/even think about one. I really do need to stop thinking about stuff unnecessarily excessivley/thorougly...just let things happen.

I wouldn't even try to get in a relationship with someone who claims to be straight.

MrProdigy555
Jan 5th, 2012, 02:08 AM
I wouldn't even try to get in a relationship with someone who claims to be straight.
True, but then again, people on here say they wouldn't even date a bisexual person (which makes very little sense to me).

Novichok
Jan 5th, 2012, 02:14 AM
True, but then again, people on here say they wouldn't even date a bisexual person (which makes very little sense to me).

TBH, I kind of lean that way. I just feel like a bisexual guy will eventually want "normalcy" that a relationship with a woman can give. I know it is unfair to judge someone that way.

MrProdigy555
Jan 5th, 2012, 02:19 AM
TBH, I kind of lean that way. I just feel like a bisexual guy will eventually want "normalcy" that a relationship with a woman can give. I know it is unfair to judge someone that way.
But, do you see how ignorant that is? I feel like you all are trying to equate bisexuality to "experimenting", which is kind of insulting to me as a person. What is "normalcy" in a relationship? We all have different definitions of that, and my personal definition of normalcy in a relationship has nothing to do with the sex of the individual.

Novichok
Jan 5th, 2012, 02:33 AM
But, do you see how ignorant that is? I feel like you all are trying to equate bisexuality to "experimenting", which is kind of insulting to me as a person. What is "normalcy" in a relationship? We all have different definitions of that, and my personal definition of normalcy in a relationship has nothing to do with the sex of the individual.

No, I'm definitely not equating bisexuality to "experimenting." I'm just saying that I'm inclined to believe that most people will seek normalcy. Normalcy defined as "usual" or "common," which straight relationships definitely are (more so than gay ones). I'm not talking about normalcy within any specific relationship but normalcy within society. It probably is an unfair assessment of bisexuals but I believe that a lot of people think this way. I wouldn't say bisexuality is a deal breaker. As of right now, I would be more comfortable with a gay guy than a bisexual one. But I've never been any any sort of serious relationship so it's just hypothetical. :lol:

young_gunner913
Jan 5th, 2012, 02:41 AM
Yes :hearts: JJ hitting peak form with her coach :haha: And Fran's coach is just a sex god

Freaking ridiculous match. :lol: So happy to be a Fran Stan. :lol::hearts:

Gdsimmons
Jan 5th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Jelena Jankovic....once a flop always a flop.

Well at least Serena will be either #12 or #13 seed for AO. Cant go any lower

MrProdigy555
Jan 5th, 2012, 02:44 AM
No, I'm definitely not equating bisexuality to "experimenting." I'm just saying that I'm inclined to believe that most people will seek normalcy. Normalcy defined as "usual" or "common," which straight relationships definitely are (more so than gay ones). I'm not talking about normalcy within any specific relationship but normalcy within society. It probably is an unfair assessment of bisexuals but I believe that a lot of people think this way. I wouldn't say bisexuality is a deal breaker. As of right now, I would be more comfortable with a gay guy than a bisexual one. But I've never been any any sort of serious relationship so it's just hypothetical. :lol:
I wasn't talking specifically about you on that part. It definitely is an unfair assessment. Even then, my definition of normalcy still isn't "straight". But then again, I have very different views than most people. Again, I can only speak for myself, and I'm more than willing to date a guy. Gender is irrelevant in my book.

ampers&
Jan 5th, 2012, 03:06 AM

This is how it usually goes for the bisexuals I've met: all the "bisexual" females have relationships/sex with girls for few years before deciding they're "straight" (butch and fem women), while the bisexual men ALWAYS end up being gay.

I have never in my 26 years met a true bisexual. Only those that claim the identity because it's convenient and they are trying to rationalize their sexual identity.

Now, I think sexuality is fluid but I also know that most human beings fall along one side of the sexuality scale. Unfortunately most people who claim to be in the middle that I've met are indeed going through a phase as they ultimately end up with the majority of humans: on one end of the scale or the other.

young_gunner913
Jan 5th, 2012, 03:11 AM

This is how it usually goes for the bisexuals I've met: all the "bisexual" females have relationships/sex with girls for few years before deciding they're "straight" (butch and fem women), while the bisexual men ALWAYS end up being gay.

I have never in my 26 years met a true bisexual. Only those that claim the identity because it's conveneint and they are trying to rationalize their sexual identity.

Now, I think sexuality is fluid but I also know that most human beings fall along one side of the sexuality scale. Unfortunately most people who claim to be in the middle that I've met are indeed going through a phase as they end ultimately up with the majority of humans: on one end of the scale or the other.

THHHIIIIIIISSSSSS.

I'm not here for the bitchcraft that is bisexuality.

ampers&
Jan 5th, 2012, 03:27 AM
THHHIIIIIIISSSSSS.

I'm not here for the bitchcraft that is bisexuality.
LOL. Me neither. I literally had a like 2 hour long convo with a friend just yesterday about all the bisexuals I went to college with who are now church going, hyper feminine heterosexuals. Many of whom were some of the butchiest girls I've ever met. :sobbing:

I was thinking the other day: how common is it for men to take on a stereotypically hyper feminine role in a gay relationship for like 4 years before suddenly becoming a hyper masculine heterosexual? Because it happens a lot in the Lesbian community (with the bisexuals girls being hyper masculine butch girls before ultimately becoming hyper feminine heterosexuals). A LOT. :sobbing:

MrProdigy555
Jan 5th, 2012, 03:52 AM
LOL. Me neither. I literally had a like 2 hour long convo with a friend just yesterday about all the bisexuals I went to college with who are now church going, hyper feminine heterosexuals. Many of whom were some of the butchiest girls I've ever met. :sobbing:

I was thinking the other day: how common is it for men to take on a stereotypically hyper feminine role in a gay relationship for like 4 years before suddenly becoming a hyper masculine heterosexual? Because it happens a lot in the Lesbian community (with the bisexuals girls being hyper masculine butch girls before ultimately becoming hyper feminine heterosexuals). A LOT. :sobbing:
I'm not familiar with the gay/bisexual community, so I have no idea about any of that. :lol:

I keep saying, I can only speak for myself. I would have sex (being that I have known the person for a while) a male or female...and 'get my rocks off' just the same. I would date a woman. I would date a male. What is so wrong with that?

*and I'm a church going guy. So what? What does that have to do with my sexuality?*

young_gunner913
Jan 5th, 2012, 03:55 AM

I've encountered a few bi mens that I knew took it up the poopchute but then went back into heterosexual relationships where they had alpha dog syndrome. :facepalm: I think it would be more common in the Lesbian community though since they're going back to a more "traditional" relationship where the woman is more submissive.

TBH though, if a guy is claiming to be Bi and I see anything fem about him, I roll my eyes and say "Queen please." :lol:

MrProdigy555
Jan 5th, 2012, 04:01 AM
Honestly, it's really disgusting seeing how judgmental the gay community is....

ampers&
Jan 5th, 2012, 04:11 AM
*and I'm a church going guy. So what? What does that have to do with my sexuality?*
Who said it had anything to do with YOUR sexuality. Stop being defensive. :o Anyway, a lot of the conversation was about the girls "suffering" through a "phase" that went against a lot of the "conditioning" (homosexuality being a sin) they were taught growing up in church going, Christian households.

So I suppose those sins are washed away now that they're in heterosexual relationships and in prescribed gender roles......or something. :lol:
I've encountered a few bi mens that I knew took it up the poopchute but then went back into heterosexual relationships where they had alpha dog syndrome. :facepalm: I think it would be more common in the Lesbian community though since they're going back to a more "traditional" relationship where the woman is more submissive.

TBH though, if a guy is claiming to be Bi and I see anything fem about him, I roll my eyes and say "Queen please." :lol:
Ah ok. Yeah I assumed it was a more lesbian thing. I dont like it one bit. :sobbing:

Novichok
Jan 5th, 2012, 04:15 AM

All communities are judgmental. I'm sure straight women are not more accepting of bisexual men. :shrug:

young_gunner913
Jan 5th, 2012, 04:17 AM

The views of myself and a few others in this conversation don't represent the gay community as a whole. What we have to form our opinions are our life experiences with bisexual people. What I've personally gathered from a majority bisexual men and women I've encountered or know is that they are cowardly, conniving, careless, and wreckless. Obviously not all bisexual people are like this and it's wrong to place everyone in the same boat.

ampers&
Jan 5th, 2012, 04:28 AM
Honestly, it's really disgusting seeing how judgmental the gay community is....You come across as a hypocrite when you make statements like this and then call a potentially gay and semi-masculine female "Transmantha." Not to mention that's a gross generalization. Just sayin. :o

Oh and dead @Novichok deleting his initial post. Second thoughts? :sobbing:

Novichok
Jan 5th, 2012, 04:30 AM
You come across as a hypocrite when you make statements like this and then call a potentially gay and semi-masculine female "Transmantha." Not to mention that's a gross generalization. Just sayin. :o

No, I still believe it. :sobbing: It was too harsh. :tape:

young_gunner913
Jan 5th, 2012, 04:33 AM
What did it say? :oh: PM me.

Novichok
Jan 5th, 2012, 04:36 AM
Oh, it wasn't about an individual. I was just stereotyping an entire community. :)

young_gunner913
Jan 5th, 2012, 04:39 AM
Stop giving snippets and say it. :lol:

Novichok
Jan 5th, 2012, 04:44 AM
I might have said that "gay men are the shadiest, flakiest, most judgmental group of people that I've ever met. But you get used to it real quick." I feel bad saying it though. :bigcry:

young_gunner913
Jan 5th, 2012, 04:45 AM
:hysteric: It's partly true though. I could name a handful of gay guys that applies to. :lol:

Yoncé
Jan 5th, 2012, 04:59 AM
Our tennis channel just showed the injury 9 times in a two minute segment...that's totally not cool :o

ZODIAC
Jan 5th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Our tennis channel just showed the injury 9 times in a two minute segment...that's totally not cool :oso the injury is giving them some satisfaction:help:they hate her that much....wow

Stamp Paid
Jan 5th, 2012, 05:20 AM

I was thinking the other day: how common is it for men to take on a stereotypically hyper feminine role in a gay relationship for like 4 years before suddenly becoming a hyper masculine heterosexual? Because it happens a lot in the Lesbian community (with the bisexuals girls being hyper masculine butch girls before ultimately becoming hyper feminine heterosexuals). A LOT. :sobbing:This is the thing, feminine or masculine, the majority of bisexual men I've known/heard of tended to be bottoms in their gay sexual encounters.
I mean, how do you go back to a woman after you've been dicked down yourself? :hysteric:
The bisexual thing is just so not kosher to me. :lol:

Novichok
Jan 5th, 2012, 05:28 AM
This is the thing, feminine or masculine, the majority of bisexual men I've known/heard of tended to be bottoms in their gay sexual encounters.
I mean, how do you go back to a woman after you've been dicked down yourself? :hysteric:

OMG! Yes, that's true (based on my anecdotal evidence). :lol:

young_gunner913
Jan 5th, 2012, 05:36 AM
This is the thing, feminine or masculine, the majority of bisexual men I've known/heard of tended to be bottoms in their gay sexual encounters.

Probably taking mental notes so they can go do it to their woman? :sobbing:

Stamp Paid
Jan 5th, 2012, 05:44 AM
OMG! Yes, that's true (based on my anecdotal evidence). :lol:

Probably taking mental notes so they can go do it to their woman? :sobbing:Just trifling.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2a4prtw.gif

MrProdigy555
Jan 5th, 2012, 07:10 AM
You come across as a hypocrite when you make statements like this and then call a potentially gay and semi-masculine female "Transmantha." Not to mention that's a gross generalization. Just sayin. :o

You make it seem like my opinion is drawn strictly from a few comments that you and a few others have made. No. I'm not ignorant and I'm not stupid. There's a difference between calling her a few names and having views that you and a few others have shared. I'm not calling Sam any names because of her sexuality, and truly, have nothing against her at all (minus the fact that she took our US Open title). And even if I were, two completely different situations that have, honestly, nothing in common. Just like calling Kim Clijsters "ogre" has nothing to do with her sexuality. They are just random insults in the world tennis.

I'm just saying, it's disgusting because the gay community already gets shit flung it's way 24/7 and the fact that you're doing it within it is just....disgusting, for lack of a better word. I've recently started telling close friends and relatives of my sexuality, and the one group of people I thought I really could confide in and who would accept people for who they are turns out to be the most non-accepting, judgmental people.

I know how much it sucks to be judged based on a title(I'm sure a lot of you do), therefore, I try to be as accepting of others and not make such ignorant, hurtful remarks based on the core of who someone is. Anyway, we're not going to get anywhere with this. I'm new to this "world" therefore I have no experiences to base my opinions off of. In a year, hopefully I can have this conversation with you all and understand you guys' side a little better. Ha.

My thing is, I like to think I'm a good guy (in the real world) haha. And I'm not living my life for appearances. I'm living my life for me. To make myself and those around me happy. My motives aren't shady.

Pump-it-UP
Jan 5th, 2012, 07:41 AM

:haha::bigcry:

But ngl, I've always been kinda fascinated by how a woman's supposed to react the first time her man asks her to put on a strap on. :crying2:

Pump-it-UP
Jan 5th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Kimothy is slaying. :sobbing:

If Sarin isn't 100% for Melbourne....... :explode:

Yoncé
Jan 5th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Kimmoie kind of slumping :cheer::oh:

Pump-it-UP
Jan 5th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Kim won, so now she'll pass Sarin in the AO seedings. So now we're getting one of Petra/Caro/Vika/Maria in the 4R.... :unsure: Upgrade or downgrade from Sam/Na/Vera/Aga?

Yoncé
Jan 5th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Vika better not draw Serena again :scared: Maria has been snatched enough! Petra can wait till the final :angel:

Bring it on Caro, it'll basically be a bye anyway...

Pump-it-UP
Jan 5th, 2012, 10:27 AM
We need to get into Sveta winning Auckland. If she does, she can snag #16 and will avoid Sarin until at least the semis. Otherwise they'll definitely be drawn in R3. :o

Yoncé
Jan 5th, 2012, 10:35 AM
The way Sveta is playing, Auckland is her too lose :shrug: So she better not fuck it up :o Fingers crossed Kim wins Brisbane, I remember what happened in Melbourne the last time she won Brisbane :oh::hearts:

ZODIAC
Jan 5th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Kim won, so now she'll pass Sarin in the AO seedings. So now we're getting one of Petra/Caro/Vika/Maria in the 4R.... :unsure: Upgrade or downgrade from Sam/Na/Vera/Aga?Serena will play Australia...she might play pova in 4r:tape:

Maddox
Jan 5th, 2012, 02:51 PM
The way Sveta is playing, Auckland is her too lose :shrug: So she better not fuck it up :o Fingers crossed Kim wins Brisbane, I remember what happened in Melbourne the last time she won Brisbane :oh::hearts:

:haha:

Gdsimmons
Jan 5th, 2012, 02:53 PM
In all honesty I am not worried about any of the top four, except maybe Kvitova. I need to see how she will do in this Australian heat. I feel like once she gets outside , especially in that Australian summer, sher is gonna flop. I just feel it.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jan 5th, 2012, 06:07 PM
In all honesty I am not worried about any of the top four, except maybe Kvitova. I need to see how she will do in this Australian heat. I feel like once she gets outside , especially in that Australian summer, sher is gonna flop. I just feel it.

Kvitova on hardcourts isn't the same player as she is on indoors and grass. Even if her lefty serve is working Serena will win as long as she plays decently. My main worry aside from Serena's healthy is Na who seems to be finding her form, Sveta who has always troubled Serena and Kim .

ampers&
Jan 5th, 2012, 06:42 PM
I'm just saying, it's disgusting because the gay community already gets shit flung it's way 24/7 and the fact that you're doing it within it is just....disgusting, for lack of a better word. I've recently started telling close friends and relatives of my sexuality, and the one group of people I thought I really could confide in and who would accept people for who they are turns out to be the most non-accepting, judgmental people.

I know how much it sucks to be judged based on a title(I'm sure a lot of you do), therefore, I try to be as accepting of others and not make such ignorant, hurtful remarks based on the core of who someone is. Anyway, we're not going to get anywhere with this. I'm new to this "world" therefore I have no experiences to base my opinions off of. In a year, hopefully I can have this conversation with you all and understand you guys' side a little better. Ha.

My thing is, I like to think I'm a good guy (in the real world) haha. And I'm not living my life for appearances. I'm living my life for me. To make myself and those around me happy. My motives aren't shady.
OK. I'll just say I'm not judging all bisexuals. Only those I've been in contact with in my years of outward homosexuality. I know my experiences represent a microscopic percentage of bisexuals in this world but the more involved you become in the gay life style, the more you'll realize how common people's experiences with bisexuals are. That's all. Not trying to generalize or put people who identify themselves as bi in a box but yeah....MY experience has taught me to stay away. Who knows, maybe I'll meet a bi girl who rocks my world and I'll want to be with her forever and that'll change my opinion. Not holding my breath though.

MrProdigy555
Jan 5th, 2012, 07:17 PM
OK. I'll just say I'm not judging all bisexuals. Only those I've been in contact with in my years of outward homosexuality. I know my experiences represent a microscopic percentage of bisexuals in this world but the more involved you become in the gay life style, the more you'll realize how common people's experiences with bisexuals are. That's all. Not trying to generalize or put people who identify themselves as bi in a box but yeah....MY experience has taught me to stay away. Who knows, maybe I'll meet a bi girl who rocks my world and I'll want to be with her forever and that'll change my opinion. Not holding my breath though.
Ha. Even if that happens, she'll still be judged. Would people not say, "oh, now she's a lesbian, blah blah, woo-rah" and the opposite if you were a guy. So much unnecessary judging.

And also, why is everything always about sex?! :lol:

Stamp Paid
Jan 5th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Ha. Even if that happens, she'll still be judged. Would people not say, "oh, now she's a lesbian, blah blah, woo-rah" and the opposite if you were a guy. So much unnecessary judging.

And also, why is everything always about sex?! :lol:What utopia do you live in where people are not judgmental? :lol:

Novichok
Jan 5th, 2012, 07:50 PM

Yeah but we judge everyone. We all have certain preferences (age, race, gender, height, weight, identity, education, etc.). :shrug:

I know I couldn't be in a relationship with someone that I'm not sexually attracted to. I'm pretty sure it's like that for a lot of people.:lol:

Kairi
Jan 5th, 2012, 07:51 PM
:facepalm: good lord..she just tweeted HIM :o

serenaforever
Jan 5th, 2012, 07:52 PM
^ saw that. :o

shoryuken
Jan 5th, 2012, 07:54 PM
well aside from that she said she's doing better thank god.

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 5th, 2012, 08:03 PM
well aside from that she said she's doing better thank god.

there's no aside from that :lol: the girl is mentally unstable...i do NOT need her longing after a man to get over drake....she needs to turn that drake mess into slams not longing for common damn it!

50Sense
Jan 5th, 2012, 08:07 PM
:facepalm: good lord..she just tweeted HIM :o

That was SHADE! Did you see the song she picked?!

Stamp Paid
Jan 5th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Serena is silly. :lol: I'm not even gonna try to interpret any of that.

Serena's Ace
Jan 5th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Some of you are are looking to deep into the situation....
she also said that she liked the somg ''Cloth''

.....Big woop. lol

Stamp Paid
Jan 5th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Some of you are are looking to deep into the situation....
she also said that she liked the somg ''Cloth''

.....Big woop. lolShit, that song is about her too. :lol:

Galsen
Jan 5th, 2012, 08:39 PM
That was SHADE! Did you see the song she picked?!

That's what I thought too.
anyway she's doing better so she can go hate or love anyone she wants , as long as she gives me slams and olympics this year.

ampers&
Jan 5th, 2012, 08:51 PM

:facepalm:

Rock my world isn't only synonymous with sex. Got it? And like Justin said....You really need to be introduced to the real world. :o

MrProdigy555
Jan 6th, 2012, 12:49 AM
:facepalm:

Rock my world isn't only synonymous with sex. Got it? And like Justin said....You really need to be introduced to the real world. :o
That wasn't specifically meant for you, but for everyone who chimed in. Got it? You don't know what I've been introduced to, but thanks for the helpful advice. :rolleyes:

MrProdigy555
Jan 6th, 2012, 12:53 AM
@SerenaWilliams: "Being an athlete requires sacrifice, discipline & heart. There is no winning without hard work. I'm about to overcome this #WinFromWithin"

That sounds promising!

ampers&
Jan 6th, 2012, 01:28 AM
You don't know what I've been introduced to, but thanks for the helpful advice. :rolleyes:

Anytime sweetie! :D

MrProdigy555
Jan 6th, 2012, 01:55 AM

Anytime sweetie! :D
Haha :P

Yoncé
Jan 6th, 2012, 02:42 AM
:scared: Trust Sveta to fuck it all up :bigcry:

MrProdigy555
Jan 6th, 2012, 02:56 AM
:scared: Trust Sveta to fuck it all up :bigcry:
LORD.

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 6th, 2012, 03:29 AM
watch her draw sarin and then play like RG 2009 all over again

starin
Jan 6th, 2012, 04:34 AM
watch her draw sarin and then play like RG 2009 all over again

everyone always comes hard against Sarin

I think i may have to root for Woz and against Kvitova on principle

shoryuken
Jan 6th, 2012, 04:52 AM
but this is the Aussie Open :lol: Serena will get a scare as usual but she'll still win at the end like AO 2009 :bounce:

Pump-it-UP
Jan 6th, 2012, 04:58 AM
Stupid Sveta.

Now watch...
1R - Zheng
2R - Venus
3R - Kuznetsova
4R - Kvitova
QF - Stosur
SF - Li
F - Clijsters

shoryuken
Jan 6th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Stupid Sveta.

Now watch...
1R - Zheng
2R - Venus
3R - Kuznetsova
4R - Kvitova
QF - Stosur
SF - Li
F - Clijsters

is this even possible? :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Jan 6th, 2012, 06:51 AM
is this even possible? :lol:

Yup.. :o Unseeded players first 2 rounds, someone in the 17-24 bracket as her 3R opponent, someone 1-4 as her 4R, someone 5-8 as her QF, then anyone is possible in the semis and finals. If Kim takes out a 5-8 seed, Sarin could play her as early as the quarters.

1-4 are Wozniacki, Kvitova, Azarenka, and Sharapova
5-8 are Li, Stosur, Zvonareva, and Radwanska
17-24 are Peng, Cibulkova, Kuznetsova, Pennetta, Ivanovic, Goerges, Hantuchova, and Gajdosova

Serendy Willick
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Venus is pullin out I guarentee it.

Yoncé
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Yup.. :o Unseeded players first 2 rounds, someone in the 17-24 bracket as her 3R opponent, someone 1-4 as her 4R, someone 5-8 as her QF, then anyone is possible in the semis and finals. If Kim takes out a 5-8 seed, Sarin could play her as early as the quarters.

1-4 are Wozniacki, Kvitova, Azarenka, and Sharapova
5-8 are Li, Stosur, Zvonareva, and Radwanska
17-24 are Peng, Cibulkova, Kuznetsova, Pennetta, Ivanovic, Goerges, Hantuchova, and Gajdosova

Jarak's not gon be seeded. 24 is Vinci.

JamieOwen3
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:11 AM
that woz kvitty match just then was a shitty mess for most of it, 18 winners for caroline. for a match that was around 2 hours and a half. kvitova was a break up in both the first sets and nearly fkd it up in the first with 5-4 40-0

Novichok
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:17 AM
that woz kvitty match just then was a shitty mess for most of it, 18 winners for caroline. for a match that was around 2 hours and a half. kvitova was a break up in both the first sets and nearly fkd it up in the first with 5-4 40-0

If only. She has the most cocky, trollish fans. Even the Masha fanbase is better.:lol:

JamieOwen3
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:22 AM
:p
what i was watching lord help them when they come up against serena. i will be laughing my mother fkn ass off!!

Pump-it-UP
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Jarak's not gon be seeded. 24 is Vinci.
Oops :o:p

I'll gladly take either of them though.

Pump-it-UP
Jan 6th, 2012, 08:37 AM
The one time I want Kim to win......... :rolleyes:

Let me go to bed and pray that I wake up to find out that Kim managed to BS her way to another win while playing at 20%. Allez.

Smitten
Jan 6th, 2012, 08:47 AM
I hope she practices changing direction on her BH from the CC to the DTL.

Hopefully Venus shows up so Serena can groove her FH return in doubles.

ZODIAC
Jan 6th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Kim is injured..someone is using voodoo in the WTA...

MrProdigy555
Jan 6th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Kim is injured..someone is using voodoo in the WTA...
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! This is just not right. I'm speechless right now. -_-

I don't even like Kim, but these injuries make me feel terrible for them.

MrProdigy555
Jan 6th, 2012, 11:55 AM
On a slightly different note, Kanepi has been spanking asssssssssssssss.

Yoncé
Jan 6th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Grigor Dimitrov is sex :hearts::drool:

Kairi
Jan 6th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Venus is pullin out I guarentee it.

dear, ur starting to sound like BepaMaria....not good :o ...

ZODIAC
Jan 6th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Samson seems to be obssessed with Rena,she seems to know everything about Serena...like she is going to play AO12...maybe consulting psychics.She should be worried that her ass will get beat at AO12 by Rena...

MrProdigy555
Jan 6th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Federer withdrawing. My faves are falling apart. I can't take this!

Yoncé
Jan 6th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Federer withdrawing. My faves are falling apart. I can't take this!

WHAT!? WHY!? I was looking forward to Jo snatching him :o

Kairi
Jan 6th, 2012, 12:53 PM
back injury... too much bending over for Rafa

MrProdigy555
Jan 6th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Lmao. I can't. He has a back problem. Only the second time he hasn't finished a tournament he has started. He has never retired from a match, and only withdrawn from 2 matches(now) in his entire career. Classy.

*from one of my followers on twitter*
"But there's a light at the end of the tunnel! Clijsters has a hip injury. Get her and mini-ogre back on a plane to Belgium!"

MrProdigy555
Jan 6th, 2012, 12:55 PM
You bitch. :lol:

Serenus Christ
Jan 6th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Ugh people are still talking about Serena's US Open 'outburst'

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/stand-up-and-be-proud-to-be-a-player-hater-20120106-1pomn.html

and here is his twitter if you wanna sit him down and share some tea, http://twitter.com/rdhinds

Novichok
Jan 6th, 2012, 12:57 PM

That was never happening.:lol:

And you would know a lot about that (back injuries and bending over that is).:p

Yoncé
Jan 6th, 2012, 12:58 PM

Please, Rafa has taste :o

Novichok
Jan 6th, 2012, 01:00 PM

He has as much taste as a crackhead whore.

MrProdigy555
Jan 6th, 2012, 01:01 PM

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/stand-up-and-be-proud-to-be-a-player-hater-20120106-1pomn.html

and here is his twitter if you wanna sit him down and share some tea, http://twitter.com/rdhinds
That article is so useless.

MrProdigy555
Jan 6th, 2012, 01:02 PM
He has as much taste as a crackhead whore.
Crackhead whore. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Rafa does have taste, he has been running behind Federer for years trying to get a taste of that fine ass wine.

Kairi
Jan 6th, 2012, 01:06 PM
And you would know a lot about that (back injuries and bending over that is).:p

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

one word, Xisca....

Yoncé
Jan 6th, 2012, 01:10 PM

OMG. I just can't anymore, I seriously can't. This "outburst" is the most overrated thing in tennis world ever. That and the "I've never liked working out and I don't love tennis today" From those comments people have suddenly translated it to mean "Serena Williams never liked Tennis" well no bitches she never actually said anything like that, she said she hates working out, she doesn't love tennis TODAY and the she can't live with out tennis. Seriouly if Kim said it GM would explode with "KIM CLIJSTER'S MOTHER OF THE YEAR, PUTS DAUGHTER AHEAD OF TENNIS CARRER...SAAAAAH BRAVE AND ADMIRABLE". And on this stupid little "outburst" that never was, I still see nothing wrong with what she said. Nothing. Did she use profane language? No! Did she threaten any one? No! Did she ever get a code violation for it? NO! Seriously move on poeople, there is no point in trying to make something out of it. This is another thing I can't deal with, if Serena smashes a racket "WOW, such a bad role model for the sport! Why do people let there children watch this? She should just retire" If Caro smashed a racket (which does all too often) "Aww she's so cute when she's angry" Kim "Jada must have been restless last night!" Everything, that Serena does is blown out of proportion and made out to be made so much worse and its just disgusting.

Kairi
Jan 6th, 2012, 01:12 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/JackieWilliamsI/status/155287605993406464
twitter AVI... :hysteric:
https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/407700117/dr-zaius.jpg

MrProdigy555
Jan 6th, 2012, 01:22 PM
OMG. I just can't anymore, I seriously can't. This "outburst" is the most overrated thing in tennis world ever. That and the "I've never liked working out and I don't love tennis today" From those comments people have suddenly translated it to mean "Serena Williams never liked Tennis" well no bitches she never actually said anything like that, she said she hates working out, she doesn't love tennis TODAY and the she can't live with out tennis. Seriouly if Kim said it GM would explode with "KIM CLIJSTER'S MOTHER OF THE YEAR, PUTS DAUGHTER AHEAD OF TENNIS CARRER...SAAAAAH BRAVE AND ADMIRABLE". And on this stupid little "outburst" that never was, I still see nothing wrong with what she said. Nothing. Did she use profane language? No! Did she threaten any one? No! Did she ever get a code violation for it? NO! Seriously move on poeople, there is no point in trying to make something out of it. This is another thing I can't deal with, if Serena smashes a racket "WOW, such a bad role model for the sport! Why do people let there children watch this? She should just retire" If Caro smashed a racket (which does all too often) "Aww she's so cute when she's angry" Kim "Jada must have been restless last night!" Everything, that Serena does is blown out of proportion and made out to be made so much worse and its just disgusting.
THIS!

MrProdigy555
Jan 6th, 2012, 01:23 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/JackieWilliamsI/status/155287605993406464
twitter AVI... :hysteric:
https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/407700117/dr-zaius.jpg
I can't with Jackie!!! lol.

JamieOwen3
Jan 6th, 2012, 01:48 PM
i don't even wanna know that that bitch Jackie is from here :rolls: way more fun not knowing!

Galsen
Jan 6th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Now that Kim lied about her inujury , I'm waiting for people to jump on her...
oh wait, I forgot that's only for Serena.

Kairi
Jan 6th, 2012, 03:08 PM
ikr? :rolleyes:

Gdsimmons
Jan 6th, 2012, 03:29 PM
People make me laugh. People sweat Serena SOOOO much. Like if the women moves to far to the right people are like why didnt she move to the left? How is it that days after her withdrawal that there are still articles written about some bullshit? Some of these articles are just hilarious. Like I saw one that said "Theres more to the WTA then Serena Williams". But those same dumb 'journalists' that wanna say that, turn around write an ENTIRE article about her, which defeats the purpose of their previous argument no?

Novichok
Jan 6th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Gael :drool: :inlove:

Kairi
Jan 6th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Spanked! :drool:

Novichok
Jan 6th, 2012, 04:05 PM
And some people still think that Nadal is the most athletic player. :haha:

ZODIAC
Jan 6th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Gael :drool: :inlove:so glad he spanked Rafa...so tired of these Rafa-Roger matchups.

Stamp Paid
Jan 6th, 2012, 04:26 PM
I've been wanting to see Jo play Gael for a long time now!
Beat his ass Jo :drool:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 6th, 2012, 04:59 PM
rafa :weirdo:

Kairi
Jan 6th, 2012, 05:03 PM
not even Tina Turner got beat that badly..... :oh:

Serena's Ace
Jan 6th, 2012, 05:05 PM
1CVcH10EpyM

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jan 6th, 2012, 05:27 PM
1gtlQWPkMY4

:happy: :happy:

Kairi
Jan 6th, 2012, 05:48 PM
http://th1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd405/Raynicorn/Cartoons/th_tumblr_lnpaaiKJBR1qadzot.jpg:hysteric:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 6th, 2012, 06:57 PM
This "Loving I Lost" Common song is kinda making me want them to get back together :sobbing:

doni1212
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Shit, that song is about her too. :lol:

Damn, :lol:

1CVcH10EpyM

I really like this song!

This "Loving I Lost" Common song is kinda making me want them to get back together :sobbing:

Right?!

Gdsimmons
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Loving I Lost is a DOPE song. I really like it

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:07 PM
The newest addition to my Sarin collection :hearts:

Just got it yesterday (:

https://p.twimg.com/AigFEDGCIAIXVpA.jpg

Serena's Ace
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:24 PM
oh yea? U wanna B N the video? RT:
@serenawilliams loving I lost RT
@common: So which one of the 12 songs
are your favorite from my album?

https://twitter.com/#!/common/status/155383005161074689

Uh oh.......

Pump-it-UP
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:30 PM

Uh oh.......
I was JUST coming here to post that. :sobbing:!!

*waits for Serena's reply*

ZODIAC
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:32 PM
THAT @JACKIE WILLIAMS character is very funny...

Annie.
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:34 PM

Uh oh.......

http://i39.tinypic.com/2iapk7n.gif

doni1212
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:35 PM

Uh oh.......

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

This is getting good yall! :lol:

doni1212
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Now what should we expect Serena to say when she wakes up in a couple hours? It's obviously a joke right? :unsure:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Dick is a POWERFUL THANG, y'all.

jJz3rMbIADk

Pump-it-UP
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Now what should we expect Serena to say when she wakes up in a couple hours? It's obviously a joke right? :unsure:

No, I bet he's serious. :bigcry: If she's really been ignoring him like she's implied on Twitter, I can totally see him using this as an excuse to try to get her to reunite with him. :o Yesterday was the first time she's paid him any attention in public since the day she called him a thug in May, so he senses that she's vulnerable.

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:56 PM
no no no we do NOT need this.....drake anger supposed to be turned into SS part 2!! :fiery:

Gdsimmons
Jan 6th, 2012, 08:07 PM
haha, Lonnie you smooth bastard. Lonnie and Serena is happening. She would not be re-following him on twitter if it wasnt. You know how bitter Serena can get. And she's listening to his music. Its happening. Dont fight it.
http://i.imgur.com/SdJ2m.gif

Bartosh
Jan 6th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Hi guys :) Would anyone (english native speaker preferably) like to help me? I have a text and I need someone to check it in terms of language correctness. If anyone has few minutes to do it please let me know, thanks guys :kiss:

brickhousesupporter
Jan 6th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Dick is a POWERFUL THANG, y'all.

jJz3rMbIADk
More like pussy is a powerful thing.....he still has the taste on his 'stache.

Kairi
Jan 6th, 2012, 09:03 PM
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :sobbing:
http://i44.tinypic.com/11qpog7.png
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu64rif0K11qkxl62.gif

Vaidisova
Jan 6th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Good news

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jan 6th, 2012, 10:23 PM
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :sobbing:
http://i44.tinypic.com/11qpog7.png
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu64rif0K11qkxl62.gif

@serenawilliams Team Williams on way to Melbourne.. I'm doing everything to heal up and #winfromwithin http://instagr.am/p/e90re/

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

PS: Is she flying private ?

Yoncé
Jan 6th, 2012, 10:31 PM
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:: cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

@serenawilliams Team Williams on way to Melbourne.. I'm doing everything to heal up and #winfromwithin http://instagr.am/p/e90re/

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

PS: Is she flying private ?

Is there any other way for Sequeena?

Kairi
Jan 6th, 2012, 10:34 PM
:banana: 7 Snatchings still on schedule :cheer:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jan 6th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Vee isnt a part of that team Williams? I wonder where she is

Gdsimmons
Jan 6th, 2012, 10:47 PM
10 days cannot go by any faster!

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 6th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Vee isnt a part of that team Williams? I wonder where she is
In class :oh:

young_gunner913
Jan 6th, 2012, 10:59 PM
More like pussy is a powerful thing.....he still have the taste on his 'stache.

That is beyond revolting. I gonna start petitioning to have you banned from this thread... :o

Novichok
Jan 6th, 2012, 11:38 PM
That is beyond revolting. I gonna start petitioning to have you banned from this thread... :o

Stamp Paid
Jan 6th, 2012, 11:44 PM
In class :oh:I can't :lol:

That is beyond revolting. I gonna start petitioning to have you banned from this thread... :oLMAO :haha:

brickhousesupporter
Jan 6th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Nooooooo:sobbing::sobbing:, y'all can't ban me from Serena Slam......I come here for my daily dose of foolishness. You guys keep me thoroughly entertained:).

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 6th, 2012, 11:56 PM
I can't :lol:

LMAO :haha:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxehs2P4yn1qcugm9.gif

Where else would she be?

Getting her back wore out by David Witt? :oh:

She SHOWLE ain't on nobody's plane to Melbourne.

Kairi
Jan 7th, 2012, 12:13 AM

:haha: :rolls:

Novichok
Jan 7th, 2012, 12:17 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxehs2P4yn1qcugm9.gif

Where else would she be?

Getting her back wore out by David Witt? :oh:

She SHOWLE ain't on nobody's plane to Melbourne.

I love this word. :lol:

ZODIAC
Jan 7th, 2012, 12:38 AM
No, I bet he's serious. :bigcry: If she's really been ignoring him like she's implied on Twitter, I can totally see him using this as an excuse to try to get her to reunite with him. :o Yesterday was the first time she's paid him any attention in public since the day she called him a thug in May, so he senses that she's vulnerable.maybe he called her after her injury scare:tape:

ampers&
Jan 7th, 2012, 02:01 AM
Dead. :crying2:

While you respond with disgust to that post, all I could think about was how much I wish I was Common at that moment. :tape:

Smitten
Jan 7th, 2012, 03:37 AM
In class :oh:

Not even. Poor thing.

Novichok
Jan 7th, 2012, 03:41 AM

While you respond with disgust to that post, all I could think about was how much I wish I was Common at that moment. :tape:

Gdsimmons
Jan 7th, 2012, 03:44 AM

http://i.imgur.com/vlOjn.gif

But +1

Kairi
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:22 AM
:haha: :worship:
QegAlAS1dJM

ampers&
Jan 7th, 2012, 05:33 AM
I cant with her. :sobbing:

She's just jelly of us mixed breeds and our "good" natural hair. :o.....:lol: (j/k)

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 05:56 AM
I'm not about to unload my relationship bullshit in here, but got dammit
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxcf0t3j7b1qg39ewo1_500.gif
I guess I'll always be a jaded bitch. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Jan 7th, 2012, 06:00 AM

:scared:

Novichok
Jan 7th, 2012, 06:03 AM
I'm not about to unload my relationship bullshit in here, but got dammit
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxcf0t3j7b1qg39ewo1_500.gif
I guess I'll always be a jaded bitch. :lol:

:awww:

PS: You only have 5 more years before you become old. Work it out. :p

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 06:13 AM
:awww:

PS: You only have 5 more years before you become old. Work it out. :pI need to start dating white men.
I think I'll be able to control them more easily. :lol::lol:

Novichok
Jan 7th, 2012, 06:16 AM
I need to start dating white men.

Gurl...:sobbing:

MrProdigy555
Jan 7th, 2012, 06:19 AM
WAIT!!!!!!! What is this talk about Kim?!

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Gurl...:sobbing:LOL, did I come for MrProdigy by accident? :lol::lol:

Novichok
Jan 7th, 2012, 06:26 AM
LOL, did I come for MrProdigy by accident? :lol::lol:

Oh. We know what he wants. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Jan 7th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Oh. We know what he wants. :lol:
LMAO. What?!

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 7th, 2012, 06:30 AM
I need to start dating white men.

check your twitter DMs, bb :)

Smitten
Jan 7th, 2012, 06:38 AM
I love white bois.

Kairi
Jan 7th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Ain't that the truth..... :drool:

MrProdigy555
Jan 7th, 2012, 12:22 PM
I love people (and hate people at the same time).

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jan 7th, 2012, 12:45 PM
In general, I am more attracted to black guys, but I love my white boys too (given that my partner is white).

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Anybody know of a stream for the Doha final?

Novichok
Jan 7th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Anybody know of a stream for the Doha final?

http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/14/92/v-349344.html

www.sportlemon.tv always has a lot of links

It's suspended because of rain now.

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Thanks Honey Badger, you're so resourceful :lol:

Novichok
Jan 7th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Thanks Honey Badger, you're so resourceful :lol:

You're welcome. I can't let you miss the thrashing that Jo is about to receive. :drool:

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 03:22 PM
I'm very annoyed at his intensity level right now. He better not let this pusher beat him. :lol:

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 03:35 PM
YES! this pushing bitch :lol:

Novichok
Jan 7th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Goddamn you! :p

Novichok
Jan 7th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Gael, you mug. :o

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 03:53 PM
I cant believe you like Gael more than Tsonga.
Well you are a Wozniacki fan. You like non-aggressive players. :oh:

Novichok
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:01 PM

I like them about the same but after I saw Tsonga's thighs :drool: after that fall I might reconsider.

brickhousesupporter
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:01 PM
That is why I just don't understand how he can love Serena.

.....btw am I still allowed to post in here?

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:02 PM
I like them about the same but after I saw Tsonga's thighs (:drool:) after that fall I might reconsider.Jo's body is perfect, you need to get in :lol:

Novichok
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:06 PM

I like all types of playing styles. My two favorite players are Roger and Serena. Yes you are still allowed, but don't come for me. :p

Jo's body is perfect, you need to get in :lol:

I saw those pics of his ass. It was quite flat for a black man (maybe just poor photography?). :tape: Monfils' body is amazing too.

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:21 PM
I like all types of playing styles. My two favorite players are Roger and Serena. Yes you are still allowed, but don't come for me. :p

I saw those pics of his ass. It was quite flat for a black man (maybe just poor photography?). :tape: Monfils' body is amazing too.Well hes not from down south so he wont have an old ignant ass, but its a nice bubble :lol:

Yay Jo won! Made my day :D

Novichok
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Well hes not from down south so he wont have an old ignant ass, but its a nice bubble :lol:

Yay Jo won! Made my day :D

Jo played well, although I wish Gael would've at least won a set. :o

MrProdigy555
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Hoes!

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:29 PM

Of course :lol: I wasnt the one tryna put you out.
There has to be at least 1 of ya'll. For diversity sake. :lol:

Kairi
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:34 PM
just no more references to Common's stache and what tastes may or may not remain on it....i have a VERY vivid imagination :hysteric:

Novichok
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Hoes!

Honey, go find yourself a meaningful relationship.:wavey:

just no more references to Common's stache and what tastes may or may not remain on it....i have a VERY vivid imagination :hysteric:

IKR. I had a picture in my mind of Serena's juices dripping off his stache. :tape::help:

MrProdigy555
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Honey, go find yourself a meaningful relationship.:wavey:

IKR. I had a picture in my mind of Serena's juices dripping off his stache. :tape::help:
You just threw that in my face. :(

brickhousesupporter
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Of course :lol: I wasnt the one tryna put you out.
There has to be at least 1 of ya'll. For diversity sake. :lol:
Affirmative action alive and well.

brickhousesupporter
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:43 PM
That is what happens when you put your business out there.

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:47 PM
You just threw that in my face. :(Gays are shady. This is your first lesson. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:47 PM
That is what happens when you put your business out there.
Lmao. I don't have 'busniess'.

MrProdigy555
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Gays are shady. This is your first lesson. :lol:
Ha. Good lesson to learn now then. :lol:

Kairi
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:49 PM

i imagined the whole thing..slurps and all :crying2: ....

Craigy
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:50 PM

http://i39.tinypic.com/35aq344.jpg

Never coming back here. Nope. :sobbing:

Novichok
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:51 PM

I wasn't trying to be mean. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Oh my God!!!!!! I can't take this conversation!!!!!

MrProdigy555
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:52 PM
I wasn't trying to be mean. :lol:
Don't lie! Everyone saw you come for me. :lol:

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:52 PM
I dont even think pussy is nasty but eww its becoming too much :crying2:

Kairi
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:54 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/35aq344.jpg

Never coming back here. Nope. :sobbing:

Novichok
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Where is Madame Gunner? He's the PP (pu$$y police) of this thread.

MrProdigy555
Jan 7th, 2012, 04:57 PM
I got burned at the stake for typing "Pussy"

But you hoes vividly talk about sexual acts....I can't. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ampers&
Jan 7th, 2012, 05:08 PM
You bitches...pussy is just about the best thing on earth. :hearts:
But I'll try not to speak of it in here too much as I know you phags can't take. :sobbing: :p

Oh and Justin, sorry about the relationship dramaz. Hope it's better today. :hug:

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 05:21 PM
You bitches...pussy is just about the best thing on earth. :hearts:
But I'll try not to speak of it in here too much as I know you phags can't take. :sobbing: :p

Oh and Justin, sorry about the relationship dramaz. Hope it's better today. :hug:It is, if it wasnt for pussy none of us would be here.
I think its more Serena than the pussy. I really dont see her as sexy anymore :sad::lol: She lost it around 2007 :crying2:

and yeah, I'm over it already. I just needed to sleep on it and let the cynicism take over. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Jan 7th, 2012, 05:31 PM
It is, if it wasnt for pussy none of us would be here.
I think its more Serena than the pussy. I really dont see her as sexy anymore :sad::lol: She lost it around 2007 :crying2:

and yeah, I'm over it already. I just needed to sleep on it and let the cynicism take over. :lol:
You. Don't. Find. Serena. Sexy? :confused:

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2012/01/01/1226234/328802-serena-williams.jpg

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 05:39 PM
To me, she lost it after the US Open 2006.
She was sexy in the fall of 2009 through mid 2010, but since then
http://i39.tinypic.com/2s78kkk.gif

I'm a gay man though, Serena doesn't have to be sexy to me. They still go in for her at the barber shop. :lol:

Kairi
Jan 7th, 2012, 05:52 PM
imo she's still sexy...as long as she doesn't wear that horrid bright red Ronald McDonald lipstick that she tortured us with in 09/'10, :hysteric: :o

..btw, 2 more posts until a new chat thread :oh: someone better PM Reggie and tell him to start thinking of a new title...

Galsen
Jan 7th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Seriously we are going too fast with threads :sobbing:
This one was epic.

Stamp Paid
Jan 7th, 2012, 05:54 PM
I swear hot red lipstick is the black woman's enemy :lol: