PDA

View Full Version : Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - Chapter 7: Sequeena Has Returned!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21

Pump-it-UP
Dec 31st, 2011, 05:58 AM
Meanwhile yall, I think I finally understand what some of you were talking about a month ago with the straight bois hitting on us for attention....... :o My best friend tried it on me tonight, but I was able to see right through his shit and kinda pushed him away. :o:o The boy aint gay or even bi, so I was about to read him to filth. We were kite-like, but that's no excuse.

Stamp Paid
Dec 31st, 2011, 05:58 AM
Bravo :lol::lol:

So, as the Sasha Fierce era came to an end, actual (product-buying) Beyonce fans began leaving BeyonceWorld in droves. The board was overtaken by one group looking to promote flops and one group looking to turn BeyonceWorld into DGSource Part II.

Alejandrawrrr
Dec 31st, 2011, 06:08 AM
I just seen this. HOLY SHIT :hysteric:

http://stan-wars.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Beyonceworld

I'm in tears :sobbing:

I'll go on the record and say I have no fucking clue what that site is, but peep this gem right here:
http://www.stan-wars.com/mediawiki/images/career_not.jpg
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::wors hip::worship::worship:

Aaron.
Dec 31st, 2011, 06:13 AM
"One day the 2 tone-deaf broads decided they should have the same perks and privileges as Beyoncé despite not having the same level of talent (this would also be a major theme of Beyoncé's adult life). One Wednesday afternoon they called a meeting saying they wanted new management, By Thursday morning they were kicked out of the group and working at Hardee’s with 2 former members of Xscape"

Hardee's :sobbing:

Galsen
Dec 31st, 2011, 07:08 AM
Oh my god. :bigcry: Bey stans provide the entertainment like no other.

Not here for the Rih shade though. :lol:

:lol: I'm here for the Rih shade! they are so right. everything was the truth. Pressed biatches and silly heaux have ruined bwboard.

Galsen
Dec 31st, 2011, 07:10 AM
What y'll are doing for the last day of this year?

Serenus Christ
Dec 31st, 2011, 07:33 AM
My best is on Palazzo Versace

It's like 50 mins to the Stadium, and thats not including traffic..

Pump-it-UP
Dec 31st, 2011, 07:34 AM

Going to a children's birthday party (:yawn:) when I wake up in 5 hours, doing some relationship counseling (:o) for 2 of my close friends in the afternoon, then going out with my best friend tomorrow night. :dance:

What about you? :D

Galsen
Dec 31st, 2011, 08:27 AM
Going to a children's birthday party (:yawn:) when I wake up in 5 hours, doing some relationship counseling (:o) for 2 of my close friends in the afternoon, then going out with my best friend tomorrow night. :dance:

What about you? :D

:lol: you're killing me.
I'll probably go to the Champs Elysée with my best friend , her man , and my GF. Honestly , I'm so lazy to do anything this year:lol:

young_gunner913
Dec 31st, 2011, 09:36 AM
I met my friend's "other gays" tonight and it was like putting fighting fish in a small bowl. Tell me why when I went to shake their hands, they all had the grip of a newborn. I don't have the strongest grip, but damn, they made me look like the jaws of life. Needless to say, both of them winced like I was breaking their hands and the night went downhill from there. :facepalm:

Dodoboy.
Dec 31st, 2011, 11:59 AM
That wiki page is LIFE! Super funny!

Nobody uses Beyonceworld anymore

http://i52.tinypic.com/15plny9.jpg

Everyone is here 4Beyonce, his last paragraph is the truth!

brickhousesupporter
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:09 PM
Bravo :lol::lol:

So, as the Sasha Fierce era came to an end, actual (product-buying) Beyonce fans began leaving BeyonceWorld in droves. The board was overtaken by one group looking to promote flops and one group looking to turn BeyonceWorld into DGSource Part II.
Help a brother out.......translation for those of us that have no idea what this is about. Let me in on the joke.

JN
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:57 PM
Dead. I haven't seen her post in a while. Does she still post in soliloquy form? :sobbing:

When he bothers to post in his own words, yes, but it's mostly cut-n-pasted articles... tons of 'em with no narration.

harloo
Dec 31st, 2011, 01:40 PM
dead. is Nicki about to snatch Serena's wig? :rolls:

What did Nicki say?:lol:

ampers&
Dec 31st, 2011, 01:55 PM
Pre-gaming at a friends house, dinner in downtown DC and then ringing in the New Years at a bar/lounge. With a group of friends. Soooo excited to ring it in...America style. Though I am missing the white sand beaches and 1 dollar cocktails right about now. :crying2:

harloo
Dec 31st, 2011, 02:00 PM
Oh so this Dollicia trick is launching her website soon? Publicity stunt, much?! Let me go read a bitch.
:lol: Serena is just wasting her time with these losers and now she's all emo on twitter about Lonnie. Drake is so sloppy with his shit, at least Common didn't allow his side ho's to get in the spotlight and claim a relationship. Why doesn't she want a respectable mature older gentlemen who would treat her with some respect? I don't get it? :tape::lol:

Veesus
Dec 31st, 2011, 02:33 PM
She needs a man on Wall Street... but even bankers cheat :o

Galsen
Dec 31st, 2011, 02:58 PM
Pre-gaming at a friends house, dinner in downtown DC and then ringing in the New Years at a bar/lounge. With a group of friends. Soooo excited to ring it in...America style. Though I am missing the white sand beaches and 1 dollar cocktails right about now. :crying2:

damn! This sound so great.

Galsen
Dec 31st, 2011, 03:04 PM
No thanks. I don't want her to meet either of them until the Australian Open. I hope whoever she plays in the SF, she draws the opposite player at the AO. Or they both flop in Brisbane.

:worship::worship::worship:

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 31st, 2011, 05:24 PM
oh Im not the only one :oh:

Nope :cool:

My show closes tonight, so I have 2 performances of that and then I'm going to a NYE party with my boyfriend and his friends in SF.

Annie.
Dec 31st, 2011, 10:27 PM
Y'all got any New Year's resolutions??

I don't normally make resolutions but...whatevs:

Be more positive
Be more productive(I'm the Queen of procrastination :o)
Read more(I have a # of books that's I've acquired over the last yr or so that I need to start reading before I purchase any more)
Exercise more
Stop eating meat(:scared:I'm really worried about this one)

Gdsimmons
Dec 31st, 2011, 10:41 PM
Serena's quoting Mariah Carey songs now??

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 31st, 2011, 11:07 PM
Y'all got any New Year's resolutions??

I don't normally make resolutions but...whatevs:

Be more positive
Be more productive(I'm the Queen of procrastination :o)
Read more(I have a # of books that's I've acquired over the last yr or so that I need to start reading before I purchase any more)
Exercise more
Stop eating meat(:scared:I'm really worried about this one)

I like all of those expect the last one.... :unsure:

doni1212
Dec 31st, 2011, 11:15 PM
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Serena requested to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

She only follows 9 people and the other 8 she knows!! I think I know why she requested me! Last night when she posted that sad photo with the caption "You Suck", I was the 2nd person to comment and I wrote, "Don't say that girl! Leave Drizzy alone and find you some tall, sexy educated chocolate to get over him!" Everyone else was commenting on the picture but I actually commented on the caption and what she was upset about. When I just went on Instagram to see new photos, I saw that she requested to follow me! You guys know I flipped out! This is amazing! She just made my 2011.

I hope it wasn't an accident, :unsure: Then again, I'm private so she had to ask to follow me, :shrug:

JamieOwen3
Jan 1st, 2012, 12:21 AM
DONI :speakles:

how fkn awesome is that!

Serenus Christ
Jan 1st, 2012, 12:41 AM
Okay girls, the picture of Serena arriving at the airport yesterday is now the cover of the sports section (the back page) for the biggest circulating newspaper in Queensland.

The media is trying to stir up Serena being on 'Sam's Turf'. The whole 'this is my home'. If Serena and Sam makes the Semi's I'm calling in sick to work and heading straight for Pat Rafter Arena with my Lakeisha lungs and star-spangled banner.

mykarma
Jan 1st, 2012, 12:53 AM
Okay girls, the picture of Serena arriving at the airport yesterday is now the cover of the sports section (the back page) for the biggest circulating newspaper in Queensland.

The media is trying to stir up Serena being on 'Sam's Turf'. The whole 'this is my home'. If Serena and Sam makes the Semi's I'm calling in sick to work and heading straight for Pat Rafter Arena with my Lakeisha lungs and star-spangled banner.
You'd better not get so excited that they show you on tv. :lol:

Kairi
Jan 1st, 2012, 01:02 AM
[/B]
You'd better not get so excited that they show you on tv. :lol:

that happened to a friend of my dad..he skipped work to go to a cricket match, then got caught on Camera and made the Evening News after catching a ball :hysteric:

Yoncé
Jan 1st, 2012, 01:10 AM

Is this the Courier Mail with the whole "Sam serves up warning to Serena Williams" :o

And its like, well she said the it would be interesting to see how the match unfolded considering they would be playing infront of her home crowed. Yeah it would be interesting Sam, interesting to see how many games you manage 'cause lets be serious you go into super shanksur mode playing in front of your home crowd. Its like Sam, you have a fetish for getting your weave snatched under the pressure of playing in front of your home crowd.

I hate when I tell people I play tennis and there like "you must happy for Stosur! What an effort!"
No bitch, NO.

Gdsimmons
Jan 1st, 2012, 01:21 AM
Stosur think she's gonna do something ?

http://i.imgur.com/ypvCE.gif

She'll be back to flopping in 2 days

shoryuken
Jan 1st, 2012, 01:54 AM
Doesn't she realize she has to get through Fiona first? :tape:

Kairi
Jan 1st, 2012, 01:57 AM
one fluke GS Final *win, and bish thinks she's hot shit now... :rolleyes:....we'll see about that come Friday...oh i cant wait until the Semis :devil:...
http://blog.vh1.com/files/2008/08/ny_knife.gif

mykarma
Jan 1st, 2012, 02:56 AM
Is this the Courier Mail with the whole "Sam serves up warning to Serena Williams" :o

And its like, well she said the it would be interesting to see how the match unfolded considering they would be playing infront of her home crowed. Yeah it would be interesting Sam, interesting to see how many games you manage 'cause lets be serious you go into super shanksur mode playing in front of your home crowd. Its like Sam, you have a fetish for getting your weave snatched under the pressure of playing in front of your home crowd.

I hate when I tell people I play tennis and there like "you must happy for Stosur! What an effort!"
No bitch, NO.
:hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric:

Veesus
Jan 1st, 2012, 03:04 AM
that happened to a friend of my dad..he skipped work to go to a cricket match, then got caught on Camera and made the Evening News after catching a ball :hysteric:

Do you live in Trinidad? :o

Kairi
Jan 1st, 2012, 03:07 AM
Do you live in Trinidad? :o

:spit: Yes, im not this sassy/witty/fabulous for no reason :oh:...why the :o ?

Veesus
Jan 1st, 2012, 03:54 AM
:spit: Yes, im not this sassy/witty/fabulous for no reason :oh:...why the :o ?

Oh, I didn't know :o Also, I think I use that smiley in every post :o

doni1212
Jan 1st, 2012, 04:27 AM
DONI :speakles:

how fkn awesome is that!

I know right?! I'm still so excited!

doni1212
Jan 1st, 2012, 05:11 AM
How do I make my sig move? :sad:

Serenus Christ
Jan 1st, 2012, 06:08 AM
No bitch, NO.

story of my life.

I politely sit them down and hand them serena's injury receipts.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Ezb2S-yNkUQ/TopYeKpwOzI/AAAAAAAACjo/wPdVxVsf8_E/rhobh-knowthat.gif

Maddox
Jan 1st, 2012, 06:22 AM
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Serena requested to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

She only follows 9 people and the other 8 she knows!! I think I know why she requested me! Last night when she posted that sad photo with the caption "You Suck", I was the 2nd person to comment and I wrote, "Don't say that girl! Leave Drizzy alone and find you some tall, sexy educated chocolate to get over him!" Everyone else was commenting on the picture but I actually commented on the caption and what she was upset about. When I just went on Instagram to see new photos, I saw that she requested to follow me! You guys know I flipped out! This is amazing! She just made my 2011.

I hope it wasn't an accident, :unsure: Then again, I'm private so she had to ask to follow me, :shrug:

That is really out of this world, you better be inspirational to her :lol:

BTW who was she crying over on twitter? She said she's too afraid to go to sleep cause she will dream about that person?

Kairi
Jan 1st, 2012, 07:06 AM
:haha: do any of you guys watch this show? :hysteric:

xMUTMQW3cNM

OH NO YOU WON'T *points finger*

young_gunner913
Jan 1st, 2012, 08:52 AM
I was at a bar and they were playing the new years special shit. WTF was Nicki Minaj wearing? Some 5th graders science project? Bitch goodbye. :facepalm:

Happy New Year Sarin Forum! :aparty:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jan 1st, 2012, 01:52 PM
Happy New year guys :hug:

Serena's new video on the WTA website - http://www.twitvid.com/0M72X

Aaron.
Jan 1st, 2012, 05:15 PM
Serena on livestream today :cheer:

hBence
Jan 1st, 2012, 05:45 PM
Serena on livestream today :cheer:

where can i watch Serena live on livestream.com?

Serena_Williams_
Jan 1st, 2012, 06:43 PM
When does the program start UK time? And happy new year to all of you guys,luv ya :kiss:

Pump-it-UP
Jan 1st, 2012, 08:28 PM
Happy New Year, slores! :D

I'm finally mostly recovered from last night. :worship: I could have sworn that I made a post in here last night on my phone, but I guess I didn't. :o

SoClose
Jan 1st, 2012, 08:41 PM
When does the program start UK time? And happy new year to all of you guys,luv ya :kiss:

00.30 and it will be streamed !!!

Kairi
Jan 1st, 2012, 09:10 PM
cool,so 2:30 mins to go :cheer: :bounce:

JamieOwen3
Jan 1st, 2012, 09:44 PM
ooh what tonight? oh shit i gotta stay up. tennis is back :bounce:

ExXotikal
Jan 1st, 2012, 10:05 PM
HNY babies!

:)

JamieOwen3
Jan 1st, 2012, 10:11 PM
ooh yeah happy new year everyone :wavey:

Serendy Willick
Jan 1st, 2012, 10:23 PM
I hope she,kicks,this sam stosur bitch and her fans back to hell.

ZODIAC
Jan 1st, 2012, 10:46 PM
I hope she,kicks,this sam stosur bitch and her fans back to hell.:lol:yeah she has to kick her ass in front of her people...

Aaron.
Jan 1st, 2012, 11:59 PM
http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html

to watch Serena...approx 1 hour

young_gunner913
Jan 2nd, 2012, 12:01 AM
These useless hoes in GM... :lol:

Veesus
Jan 2nd, 2012, 01:17 AM
I like the yellow :hearts:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 2nd, 2012, 01:29 AM
What is she wearing?

Aaron.
Jan 2nd, 2012, 01:34 AM
She's playing well if we ignore her getting broken the first game :p

ZODIAC
Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:38 AM
these players are playing Serena hard....she better keep her game tight.

Gaz.
Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:46 AM
Sacha Jones is wearing her AO dress right now. :o

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 2nd, 2012, 03:06 AM
seriously??? where :o

Gaz.
Jan 2nd, 2012, 03:07 AM
seriously??? where :o

http://www.lshunter.tv/index.php?option=com_lsh&view=lsh&event_id=76275&tv_id=379&tid=26661&channel=0&tmpl=component&layout=popup&Itemid=327

It's gonna look totally better and different on Serena,as Jones is as skinny as Pironkova.

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 2nd, 2012, 03:12 AM
it will.... :o but it's still surprising to see her slam dress on someone else BEFORE she wears it....the only exception i can recall is when vika wore the uso dress from 2010 but that was obviously since serena wasn't wearing it

Gaz.
Jan 2nd, 2012, 03:14 AM
it will.... :o but it's still surprising to see her slam dress on someone else BEFORE she wears it....the only exception i can recall is when vika wore the uso dress from 2010 but that was obviously since serena wasn't wearing it

she probably bought it. :shrug:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 2nd, 2012, 03:18 AM
true :lol:

shoryuken
Jan 2nd, 2012, 03:22 AM
Actually it happened at USO 2006. Some girl wore her Asian dragon purple dress before she did.

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 2nd, 2012, 03:26 AM
that dress was the bomb!!!!!!!

serenaforever
Jan 2nd, 2012, 03:40 AM
Just watched that Price is Right video. How ironic was it that Shirley had ratchets in that tools showcase? :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 2nd, 2012, 04:35 AM
:spit: HAHAHA

I didn't even realize that :sobbing:

Yoncé
Jan 2nd, 2012, 06:08 AM
Sacha Jones is wearing her AO dress right now. :o

That bitch. :o

ghost world
Jan 2nd, 2012, 07:04 AM
Does everyone know about this:

Watch Australian Open matches (dating all the way back to 1998).....FOR FREE: http://vault.australianopentv.com/

:drool:

Yoncé
Jan 2nd, 2012, 07:45 AM
^ Watched the '07 final too many times :oh: Yet I keep going back to watch it some more.

Pump-it-UP
Jan 2nd, 2012, 08:19 AM
I SWEAR @JACKIEWILLIAMS AINT ME YALL :bigcry::bigcry::hysteric:

Kairi
Jan 2nd, 2012, 08:22 AM
so much life from a damn dog..i cannot :hysteric:

Pump-it-UP
Jan 2nd, 2012, 08:27 AM
It's someone from here... look at the tea/lingo they're throwing around! :haha::sobbing:

I think I know who it is... :angel:

Galsen
Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:07 AM
Jackie asked Justine how's the elbow :sobbing:

hBence
Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:40 AM
What's going on in Auckland????

Dokic is also wearing Serena's AO outfit... Serena needs a new outfit..

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0czX3RocKW3nn/x610.jpg

MrProdigy555
Jan 2nd, 2012, 01:58 PM
Serena needs to learn how to bite her tongue. :lol: Talking about she doesn't love Tennis and whatnot...trying to make me sad. :bigcry:

JamieOwen3
Jan 2nd, 2012, 01:59 PM
^^^ i know, my jaw was on the floor when i saw that :crying2:

Alejandrawrrr
Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:45 PM
Let's get those "she won't win another major" articles pumping :cheer:

MrProdigy555
Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:48 PM
Let's get those "she won't win another major" articles pumping :cheer:
Mhm. Bet that motivates her! :lol:

Kairi
Jan 2nd, 2012, 05:40 PM
some gems from last night :hysteric:
http://i40.tinypic.com/t8lztc.png
http://i41.tinypic.com/2zyfuxy.png
http://i40.tinypic.com/dr86mr.png

Stamp Paid
Jan 2nd, 2012, 05:46 PM
LOL, did that profile get snatched?

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 2nd, 2012, 06:27 PM
LONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!`

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx6pxmcaF01qj3uuto1_500.gif

:sobbing:

Stamp Paid
Jan 2nd, 2012, 06:30 PM
Mr Potato Head my ass
Yes Lonnie :lol:

Veesus
Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:15 PM
Just DEADED GoDokic via PM, and it felt so good. :sobbing:

We should all make it a goal to ignore his ass in and stop giving him life 2012. :o

shoryuken
Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:52 PM
It's someone from here... look at the tea/lingo they're throwing around! :haha::sobbing:

It sounds like Justice4all or Frenchiechick :hysteric:

Kairi
Jan 2nd, 2012, 11:28 PM
It sounds like Justice4all or Frenchiechick :hysteric:

hey what ever happened to her? :awww:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 2nd, 2012, 11:32 PM
I just found this too!

GOD BLESS TUMBLR :sobbing:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx14eojxxp1qbe9fbo1_500.gif

shoryuken
Jan 2nd, 2012, 11:47 PM
hey what ever happened to her? :awww:

I think she got perma banned. I miss her posts :lol:

http://www.tennisforum.com/search.php?searchid=2122396

doni1212
Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:29 AM
so much life from a damn dog..i cannot :hysteric:

Right?! Too much life! :lol:

WHO?!! Spill the tea!

Here were some of my faves...

@Common, yo, you still trying to 'act'?
@Oracene hey granny, just stopping by to say HOLLA...btw u looked AMAZE last night..hair,makeup, clothes..ON POINT!
im in the mood for some....neckbones.. @Drake you know where i can get some?
Dont i look CUTE... http://pic.twitter.com/vaQvF2AU
@Drake im watching you nigga

doni1212
Jan 3rd, 2012, 01:10 AM
Oh and for all yall Mattek fans up in here, SHE AIN'T SHIT!!!!!!! Did yall hear about what happened in that match this morning? No respect.

young_gunner913
Jan 3rd, 2012, 01:12 AM
Oh and for all yall Mattek fans up in here, SHE AIN'T SHIT!!!!!!! Did yall hear about what happened in that match this morning? No respect.

What happened? I was sleeping, thank goodness and missed it.

Kairi
Jan 3rd, 2012, 01:14 AM
she let a 5-1 lead go to waste in the 1st set..against Caro.... :facepalm:

young_gunner913
Jan 3rd, 2012, 01:16 AM
That's what has Doni so pressed??

doni1212
Jan 3rd, 2012, 01:32 AM
Hell yeah!

serenaforever
Jan 3rd, 2012, 01:41 AM
I've been sipping tea on the Stan Wars website for the last two hours, and this shit is STILL hilarious. :hysteric::bigcry:

young_gunner913
Jan 3rd, 2012, 01:48 AM
Hell yeah!

Gurl it's just an exho. :lol: Petra will snatch up Caro. This is the first legit match Queen Bethanie has played since Wimby. I'm stunned at all to find out she choked up 5-1. :o:lol:

Pump-it-UP
Jan 3rd, 2012, 04:47 AM
HE just got refollowed during Serena's convo with the Kardashians......... :o

Kairi
Jan 3rd, 2012, 04:57 AM
:facepalm: Sarin....

Gdsimmons
Jan 3rd, 2012, 04:58 AM
HE just got refollowed during Serena's convo with the Kardashians......... :o

So Serena is following Lonnie again? Oh you know it was only a matter of time. I say go for it. I like Common. He seems like a cool dude. Obviously Drake wasnt shit....although I like his album

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 3rd, 2012, 04:58 AM
Tumblr is giving me LIFE tonight :hysteric:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx7blbwt7c1qcugm9.gif

Pump-it-UP
Jan 3rd, 2012, 05:30 AM
EDFEQyx7o4k

http://i39.tinypic.com/r8e4bn.gif

Kairi
Jan 3rd, 2012, 06:18 AM
https://twitter.com/#!/JackieWilliamsI/status/154098278101811200
:sobbing: bye
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkj2okNOGc1qgjrbp.gif

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 3rd, 2012, 07:36 AM
:hysteric:

I QUIT!

Stamp Paid
Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:27 AM
Serena Retweeted Pump-it-Up! :lol::lol:
http://i39.tinypic.com/13zzb81.gif

Pump-it-UP
Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:31 AM
Wasnt Princess Diana's match supposed to start an hour ago? Good thing I shut my alarm off.

Pump-it-UP
Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:31 AM
Serena Retweeted Pump-it-Up! :lol::lol:
http://i39.tinypic.com/13zzb81.gif

Yes, get into it! :lol:

Stamp Paid
Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:44 AM
I love when trannys can no longer take :lol::lol:
http://cocaineandcondoms.tumblr.com/post/15225176131/hesgaga-fullofsurprisesx3-tsarcasm

Pump-it-UP
Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:11 AM
http://cocaineandcondoms.tumblr.com/post/15225176131/hesgaga-fullofsurprisesx3-tsarcasm

OMG :haha::bigcry:

That's me in the middle.

MrProdigy555
Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:30 AM
ANA IS SNATCHING KIM!!!!!!! :lol: What is life?

MrProdigy555
Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:46 AM
I spoke too soon. :lol:

*shocking, right?* No.

ComeOn_Serena
Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:56 AM
Kim played like shit in the second! But like always she woke up! Ana is so stupid,I can't!:facepalm:

MrProdigy555
Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:00 PM
Kim played like shit in the second! But like always she woke up! Ana is so stupid,I can't!:facepalm:
Ana had that match. Her defensive play was the reason she lost. Her backhand is terrible, and her forehand doesn't even penetrate. Good thing I'm not a fan of hers, because she would piss me off to new extremes. She really does mentally beat herself down. She needs a Sports Psychologist.

ComeOn_Serena
Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:07 PM
Ana had that match. Her defensive play was the reason she lost. Her backhand is terrible, and her forehand doesn't even penetrate. Good thing I'm not a fan of hers, because she would piss me off to new extremes. She really does mentally beat herself down. She needs a Sports Psychologist.

Yeah backhand is more than terrible! And she doesn't know how to serve. That thing with the ball before serve is soooo anoying!:mad: She doesn't know how to use the opportunity when her opponent has crisis like Kim in second set and begginig of 3rd!

Pump-it-UP
Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:15 PM
We're SO CLOSE to finally getting our hands on Kim's scalp. :sobbing:

mykarma
Jan 3rd, 2012, 02:07 PM
she let a 5-1 lead go to waste in the 1st set..against Caro.... :facepalm:
Poor Doni. sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

ampers&
Jan 3rd, 2012, 06:36 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/JackieWilliamsI/status/154098278101811200
:sobbing: bye
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkj2okNOGc1qgjrbp.gif
Dead.

Which of you bitches are responsible for this? :crying2:

Kairi
Jan 3rd, 2012, 07:04 PM
Did you guys see Serena's AO dress in purple? :drool:

[B]Serena's AO dress in Purple
http://www.tennisexpress.com/prodimages/32612-DEFAULT-L.jpg

Gdsimmons
Jan 3rd, 2012, 07:21 PM
Thats purple? I must be going color blind because that shit looks blue to me :confused::confused:

Kairi
Jan 3rd, 2012, 07:24 PM
it looked purple on my phone for some reason :sobbing: ..now that i'm looking at it on my laptop its looks blue :facepalm:

hBence
Jan 3rd, 2012, 07:29 PM
http://www.tennisexpress.com/prodimages/32612-DEFAULT-L.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Yq5HIROlIxU/TvbsgoknTtI/AAAAAAAACi8/wUjpIfeGokY/s1600/Serena-Williams-Nike-Outfit-Australian-Open-2012.jpg

shoryuken
Jan 3rd, 2012, 07:31 PM
lol is it really purple or the image just has a bad tint to it? Here's the blue one.

http://besabella.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/swao12-231x300.jpg

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 3rd, 2012, 08:02 PM
that top one is definitely purple...probably why the head/wristbands are purple...but I don't want purple...2008 anyone :scared:

Kairi
Jan 3rd, 2012, 08:05 PM
that top one is definitely purple...probably why the head/wristbands are purple...but I don't want purple...2008 anyone :scared:

what are you talking about..the 1st few months of 2008 never happened :crying2: she started in Miami, onto Charleston then and went straight to Wimbledon...

Annie.
Jan 3rd, 2012, 08:13 PM
I like it.

Purple is a royal color, fitting for the Queen. :cool:

Smitten
Jan 3rd, 2012, 08:31 PM
what are you talking about..the 1st few months of 2008 never happened :crying2: she started in Miami, onto Charleston then and went straight to Wimbledon...

You forgot she won Bangalore before Miami and Charleston.

ampers&
Jan 3rd, 2012, 08:33 PM
Purple is my least favorite color on Serena. Prefer the blue one.

Sharapovian
Jan 3rd, 2012, 08:33 PM
lol is it really purple or the image just has a bad tint to it? Here's the blue one.
Definitely Purple. Just a bad image.

This website is selling both colours 'Mega Blue' and 'Pure Purple'

http://www.tennisexpress.com/nike-Womens-Serena-Rally-Statement-Dress-25955
http://www.tennisexpress.com/nike-Womens-Serena-Rally-Statement-Dress-25956

Mega Blue:
http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/new_big/NWSRSD-BL-1.jpg

Pure Purple:
http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/new_product/NWSPTT-PU-1.JPG

But no idea if she'll wear both at AO. I think Maria has two dresses this time so maybe Serena will too.

SoClose
Jan 3rd, 2012, 09:57 PM

I cant take my eyes off the girl in your sig./avatar :hearts:!!! She's the definition of perfection.Thanks for letting me know her name :):bounce:

Galsen
Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:27 PM

her and Samuel : AO for me. please. but If we can't , I'd rather have Kim. Samuel can wait @ Melbourne.

MrProdigy555
Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:29 PM
OMG :haha::bigcry:

That's me in the middle.

HAHAHAHA the white girl. I can't take this. :sobbing:

VishaalMaria
Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:50 PM
I wonder who's Jackie Williams?

young_gunner913
Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:56 PM

*DEADDDDDD :hysteric:

Yoncé
Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:57 PM
I wonder who's Jackie Williams?

Maybe she just excellent dexterity. Instead of potty training her dogs, Serena decided to teach them to tweet :rolls:

Kairi
Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:48 PM
that damn dog is starting to give me the creeps :unsure: ..it was tweeting Bryant Mckinnie last night :hysteric:

JamieOwen3
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:01 AM
is serena's dog a bitch?

Veesus
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFmqMe0pQ5A&sns=fb

Is it wrong that I think he's cute?

There's a weak spot in my heart for white hoodrats :sobbing:

Kairi
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:34 AM
idk about him, but the grandma can def get it! :drool: ..plus he looks like one of my cousins :o too weird..

Pump-it-UP
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:37 AM

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDDDDDDD @ that grandma cooking!!! :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:!!!!!!

And no, he's fine as hell.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:40 AM
He seems to have a rather active tongue.

Yoncé
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:42 AM
I found him rather attractive...then he told his grandmother to shut up.

Veesus
Jan 4th, 2012, 01:27 AM
He seems to have a rather active tongue.

:lick:

doni1212
Jan 4th, 2012, 01:39 AM

That was enjoyable! :lol:
He's nothing to write home about but we all have different tastes, :shrug:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:02 AM
COME ON IVETA! Shift Samuel's wig! :dance:

Kairi
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:06 AM
getting snatched by Iveta... :spit: :haha:

Yoncé
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:08 AM
This is too good :spit::happy: Iveta :rocker2:

doni1212
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Oh she's snatching it! She just broke to start the 2nd!

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:21 AM
A set and a break, bitches! :haha:

Pump-it-UP
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:23 AM
Iveta better not beat Kim though! :lol::lol:

Kairi
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:25 AM
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :haha:

MrSerenaWilliams
It was out :spit:

Veesus
Y'all got a link?? Link me up, honeys!

Kairi
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:26 AM
;) http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:27 AM
Iveta!!!! :facepalm: Hit HIM, not the net!

Veesus
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:34 AM
Kill her :o

And thanks, AKB :hug: Speaking of thanks, where is my bb, frenchiechick?? Miss her :sobbing:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:40 AM
6 points away :sobbing:

Kairi
yw :lol: ..did ya'll see Caro lost a set..to Pironkova :spit: :haha:

Yoncé
Not much pleases me in life but seeing Samuel snatched in front of her home crowd surely does :hearts:

young_gunner913
Oh and for all yall Ivanovic fans up in here, SHE AIN'T SHIT!!!!!!! Did yall hear about what happened in that match this morning? No respect.

:kiss:

Yoncé

AND ON HARDCOURT!!!!!!!!!!!11!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Gdsimmons
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:42 AM
Flopsturs back to flopping!! :lol::lol:. So very shocked with that one:tape::tape:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:44 AM
They're cheering SO hard for her too :sobbing:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Found my gif :oh:

Kairi
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha::haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: AO Fav my ass!!!

KoOlMaNsEaN
:lol: I dont know why, but I find this hilarious
Rena up next

shoryuken
k time for the queen to step on court.

JamieOwen3
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:47 AM
:oh:

brickhousesupporter
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:47 AM
What does Jackie Williams have to say about this development.

Gdsimmons
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:49 AM
If Sammy cant handle fucking Benesova at Brisbane, what in the hell is she gonna do at the AO against top players? She is outta here. 3R exit.

Bring on Serena.

joeluis19
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:50 AM
how long will it take Serena to go on court?

doni1212
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:51 AM

She should've lost the 1st set too but Pironkova choked. Just like Mattek, :rolleyes:

:kiss:

Don't start with me, :armed:

MrProdigy555
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:54 AM
Transmantha Stosur got snatched, just like I wanted. Lmfao. This is too funny. To Benesova. What a flop. :lol:

*and what happened with Ana, Doni?

Yoncé
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:54 AM
OMG :hysteric: The person hosting the tennis was like "Serena Williams up next...I wonder how she feels after seeing Stosur's exit from the tournament" I'm sure she's crying herself to sleep :rolleyes:

doni1212
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:55 AM
Transmantha Stosur got snatched, just like I wanted. Lmfao. This is too funny. To Benesova. What a flop. :lol:

*and what happened with Ana, Doni?

She needs help mentally. She refuses to see that unfortunately. She doesn't have the belief that she should have and she ends up choking in important stages.

JamieOwen3
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:56 AM
What does Jackie Williams have to say about this development.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAh FLOP ASS BITCH!!!"

young_gunner913
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:58 AM
She needs help mentally. She refuses to see that unfortunately. She doesn't have the belief that she should have and she ends up choking in important stages.

Translation: She's a flop who will fold like a cheap tent for anyone.

:oh:

Yoncé
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:58 AM
JackieWilliamsI Jackie
Basic, ugly ass Asic shit wearing, no BH having bitches to the LEFT..

:hysteric::spit:

MrProdigy555
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:59 AM
Jackie is KILLLLLLING ME!!!!!!!!!! hahhahaha.

Yoncé
Jan 4th, 2012, 03:00 AM
Jackie is too much :happy:

Veesus
Jan 4th, 2012, 03:06 AM
I can't mess with Jackie... :unsure:

I'm sure Serena's a little freaked out, too :o

joeluis19
Jan 4th, 2012, 03:09 AM
Serena is wearing a different top!

shoryuken
Jan 4th, 2012, 03:09 AM
Who is Jackie? She just told ya'll to stop calling her "dog" :hysteric:

ampers&
Jan 4th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Why do so many of you call Samantha a man? It's so disrespectful and not really funny at all. People used to call Serena a tranny (among other things) all the time and it was equally unfunny. Just stop. :o

*edit*

Oh my God her ankle. :speakles: I hope it's nothing too serious. :sad:

MrProdigy555
Jan 4th, 2012, 04:54 AM
I call Transmantha Stosur that because....it makes me laugh. Obviously, she isn't really one, but whatever. I don't really care about her or her fans.

My eyes watered a little bit while she was just lying on the court. I can't handle seeing her like that. :-/ I hope she's okay.

Kairi
Jan 4th, 2012, 04:56 AM
i dont cry often..heck, i havent in years..but after that roll :sobbing:

Alejandrawrrr
Jan 4th, 2012, 04:59 AM
Do you guys think she should keep playing? Personally I feel she should withdraw, I can only see her ankle getting worse if she plays, plus doesn't she play again tomorrow? The day of rest would have came in handy in this case :unsure:

Kairi
Jan 4th, 2012, 05:02 AM
withdraw..snatching Daniela isnt that important..rest up for Melbourne, and get Kim there..

ampers&
Jan 4th, 2012, 05:03 AM
I call Transmantha Stosur that because....it makes me laugh. Obviously, she isn't really one, but whatever. I don't really care about her or her fans.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/a6e210a9a5f0c44af73cd0a8b7415095.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4147)

My eyes watered a little bit while she was just lying on the court. I can't handle seeing her like that. :-/ I hope she's okay.
Ako rin (me too).

Gdsimmons
Jan 4th, 2012, 05:04 AM
If she feels like it could get worse then she should withdraw. But if she feels ok (and she knows her body better than anyone) then I say go for it.

Yoncé
Jan 4th, 2012, 05:04 AM
i dont cry often..heck, i havent in years..but after that roll :sobbing:

I cried for the first time in years after the Wimbledon return and now Serena makes me shed a tear again :sobbing:

I honestly think she should retire, its going to be swollen and if she played on it will get worse. I sprained my ankle last year but continued to play on it and do other stuff and ended up with a stress fractures :sobbing: made the roll even worse to watch :bigcry:

Plus side, 10 years ago a rolled ankle in an Aussie Open series MM lead to the Serena Slam and a 54-4 year record.

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 4th, 2012, 05:05 AM
Why do so many of you call Samantha a man? It's so disrespectful and not really funny at all. People used to call Serena a tranny (among other things) all the time and it was equally unfunny. Just stop. :o

*edit*

Oh my God her ankle. :speakles: I hope it's nothing too serious. :sad:

I call her Samuel, Vee "Penus" and Kim "Kimothy"...it's not just her.

Much like gay men call each other girl/bitch/ma'am/etc. all of the time.

I, personally, don't mean anything disrespectful to her sexual orientation by it, but if it offends you, I won't call her that here.

:hug:

Pump-it-UP
Jan 4th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Worldwide trending topic yall.

ampers&
Jan 4th, 2012, 05:33 AM
I call her Samuel, Vee "Penus" and Kim "Kimothy"...it's not just her.

Much like gay men call each other girl/bitch/ma'am/etc. all of the time.

I, personally, don't mean anything disrespectful to her sexual orientation by it, but if it offends you, I won't call her that here.

:hug::hug: Its all good Reg.

I would say its offensive only because people do it more for the reasons Prodigy does than why you do it. It just sounds extremely offensive given her questionable sexuality and physical stature. Plus, I only saw an increase in this since she beat Serena which points to it meaning to be offensive by most as opposed how you may use it.

But whatevers clever.

Gdsimmons
Jan 4th, 2012, 05:37 AM
No update yet?

Pump-it-UP
Jan 4th, 2012, 05:55 AM
No update yet?

Serena said in her press conference that she'll see how she's feeling in the morning and then decide whether to play or withdraw. So she'll be withdrawing. :lol:

shoryuken
Jan 4th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Serena said in her press conference that she'll see how she's feeling in the morning and then decide whether to play or withdraw. So she'll be withdrawing. :lol:

where did you find the press conference? Is there a transcript yet?

Pump-it-UP
Jan 4th, 2012, 06:23 AM
No, not yet. I'm just getting info from reporters on Twitter. Apparently she was in good spirits and was gonna go get her ankle looked at just to be sure that there's no damage.

MrProdigy555
Jan 4th, 2012, 06:45 AM
:hug: Its all good Reg.

I would say its offensive only because people do it more for the reasons Prodigy does than why you do it. It just sounds extremely offensive given her questionable sexuality and physical stature. Plus, I only saw an increase in this since she beat Serena which points to it meaning to be offensive by most as opposed how you may use it.

But whatevers clever.

I'm not gonna lie and say I call Samantha and Kim names out of love, because I don't. I don't like them. The tennis court is a dog-eat-dog world (ask Jackie). Of course, I even call Serena certain names "tank" and whatnot, but that's obviously out of love. So what.

If I met Kim or Sam, I would obviously be polite, simply because I don't know them personally. And hey, they might be lovely people, but from a tennis standpoint alone, they can both get dragged by their eyelids all across that tennis court.

Pump-it-UP
Jan 4th, 2012, 06:58 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhI1Lpi39GLH2JFmXw

http://i44.tinypic.com/2wgwu90.jpg

Kairi
Jan 4th, 2012, 07:04 AM
:bigcry: wth :hysteric:

englando08
Jan 4th, 2012, 07:12 AM

:speakles: And how is she gonna walk away with that soupy shit in her draws???

young_gunner913
Jan 4th, 2012, 07:39 AM

That shit came out in a perfect swirl. :hysteric:

Serenus Christ
Jan 4th, 2012, 07:45 AM
I hope she plays, i'm going tomorrow!

Belco
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:14 AM
just announced on channel 7.... serena has pulled out of brisbane :(

young_gunner913
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Apparently Serena just withdrew from the QF's. Glad to hear it. Rest up for Melbourne SeQueena. :hug:

Yoncé
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Wise move. Needs to rest up for some Melbourne scalping :hug:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:33 AM
just announced on channel 7.... serena has pulled out of brisbane :(

I'm bummed, but good for her.

She'd better win the fucking Aussie Open

Serenus Christ
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:40 AM
totally bummed.

Vaidisova
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Hope she is OK for the AO

Pump-it-UP
Jan 4th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Ugh, I just remembered this (https://twitter.com/#!/serenawilliams/status/154061725057024001) tweet. :o:sad:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 4th, 2012, 09:50 AM
http://d37nnnqwv9amwr.cloudfront.net/photos/images/original/000/226/080/Crying-meme.png

Stamp Paid
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:14 PM
I am devastated.

Yoncé
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:16 PM
I hope Sequeena's friend 'Jack' is keeping her company and helping with recovery :hug: Still can't believe it...

Galsen
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:23 PM
I am devastated.

:sad:
I just saw her ankle , that looked pretty bad but then I saw a few points that she played and she was moving w/o so much pain. She'll be fine. Otherwise I said it a few weeks before but IF she doesn't WIN the AO , I might stop breathing.

Stamp Paid
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Some idiot just gagged me on tumblr with this and I didnt want to be the only one to suffer :lol:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx9un0mMFy1qjat4wo1_500.jpg
OMG I hope shes ok :sad:

Yoncé
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Some idiot just gagged me on tumblr with this and I didnt want to be the only one to suffer :lol:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx9un0mMFy1qjat4wo1_500.jpg
OMG I hope shes ok :sad:

I saw that earlier and nearly died. Then I scrolled down on my dashboard to see the GIFs :tape: That sent me over the edge :sobbing:

Galsen
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:36 PM
well she was moving and finished the match right? so she'll be fine to WIN the title.
What scares me is that someone said it was the same fall that Sharapova did @ Tokyo :o

brickhousesupporter
Jan 4th, 2012, 01:25 PM
When she removed the tape, I was puzzled as to why she was doing it. I was worried about her twisting her ankle, and I think I spoke it into existence.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jan 4th, 2012, 01:56 PM
When she removed the tape, I was puzzled as to why she was doing it. I was worried about her twisting her ankle, and I think I spoke it into existence.

+1

I remember saying on MSN 'watch her injure that ankle now'. I can't believe it actually happened :crying2:

Gdsimmons
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:00 PM
well she was moving and finished the match right? so she'll be fine to WIN the title.
What scares me is that someone said it was the same fall that Sharapova did @ Tokyo :o

Exactly. She was moving and running to the ball right after it happened. Not as fast but she still was going for it. Had this been Sydney it would have been a problem. But the AO is a good 10 days away. She could take a full 7 days if she wanted to rest her ankle if she wanted and still have about 3 days to practice.

And it didnt look as bad as Sharapova.

Galsen
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Exactly. She was moving and running to the ball right after it happened. Not as fast but she still was going for it. Had this been Sydney it would have been a problem. But the AO is a good 10 days away. She could take a full 7 days if she wanted to rest her ankle if she wanted and still have about 3 days to practice.

And it didnt look as bad as Sharapova.

exactly!
I think she will take between 3 and 5 days if it's not that bad. We also need to remember that she won the AO in doubles and single being a egyptian mummy in 2010.

hBence
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:05 PM
i think she will take this week to rest and after this week she can start practice. After the accident he was moving and running well

ZODIAC
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Its sad that she has to start the year like this,she probably has a minor strain which a few days will take care of.She will go into this Melbourne event as an underdog which is a good position to be in....

Gdsimmons
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Epic AO win coming up! I feel it.

Anybody good with seeds? I know if Kim makes it to the SF she will get the 12 seed and Serena will get 13. And Jankovic is close behind and she could get 13 and then Serena would get 14. Anybody know like what top players Serena could face? I know she would face some of them pretty early.

Galsen
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:45 PM
I need Samuel. I was hoping she would go to the final but she won't handle this. She needs to draw Serena 3rd or 4th round.

ZODIAC
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:46 PM

Anybody good with seeds? I know if Kim makes it to the SF she will get the 12 seed and Serena will get 13. And Jankovic is close behind and she could get 13 and then Serena would get 14. Anybody know like what top players Serena could face? I know she would face some of them pretty early.I have a feeling that AO12 will be like AO07..with no one giving her a chance:bounce:

young_gunner913
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:47 PM

Anybody good with seeds? I know if Kim makes it to the SF she will get the 12 seed and Serena will get 13. And Jankovic is close behind and she could get 13 and then Serena would get 14. Anybody know like what top players Serena could face? I know she would face some of them pretty early.

Fuck fuck fuck. I just checked the rankings and most likely she's gonna draw Kuznetsova R3. :sobbing: Especially now that Sexlana has awoken and is beating girls senseless. :o

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:49 PM
you know how it works :o

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Urgh, I just want her away from Svetlana and Na. You know they are going to show up playing the best tennis of their life despite not having done jack shit for the past 6 months.

Gdsimmons
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:58 PM
I looked at last years draw. If she goes down to 14, she could play Sharapova in 4R..
Or if she goes to 13 she could play Azarenka in 4R
If she stays 12 she could play Vera..

Stamp Paid
Jan 4th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Fuck fuck fuck. I just checked the rankings and most likely she's gonna draw Kuznetsova R3. :sobbing: Especially now that Sexlana has awoken and is beating girls senseless. :oSometimes I really do hate her. Fucking bum. Why doesnt she just play either good or shite tennis all the time, why does she have to always be a wildcard? :lol:

Galsen
Jan 4th, 2012, 03:11 PM
I looked at last years draw. If she goes down to 14, she could play Sharapova in 4R..
Or if she goes to 13 she could play Azarenka in 4R
If she stays 12 she could play Vera..

They're all a bye for her.
Can't she play Sam before QF?

rechi
Jan 4th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Serena got a high ankle sprain - THAT IS NOT GOOD!!! :(

Hope it gets better until the AO, because women's tennis without Venus and Serena sucks...

young_gunner913
Jan 4th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Sometimes I really do hate her. Fucking bum. Why doesnt she just play either good or shite tennis all the time, why does she have to always be a wildcard? :lol:

Exactly. :lol: But TBH, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she continued on her path of destruction in Auckland then flopped to some scrub in Melbourne. :sobbing:

Kairi
Jan 4th, 2012, 04:31 PM
i cant with those fools in GM arguing that she should of withdrawn and given Bo the win.. :facepalm: if you can't step up and take advantage of an injured opponent, its YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT...wtf, this aint charity :rolleyes:

Gdsimmons
Jan 4th, 2012, 04:38 PM
i cant with those fools in GM arguing that she should of withdrawn and given Bo the win.. :facepalm: if you can't step up and take advantage of an injured opponent, its YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT...wtf, this aint charity :rolleyes:

Its funny because had that happened, those same dumbasses would have called her a quitter.

ZODIAC
Jan 4th, 2012, 04:59 PM
I think Serena just wanted to piss off the crowd that was busy cheering for a lousy ballbasher like Boja...its like they wanted Bojangles to win...she did the ethical thing.

young_gunner913
Jan 4th, 2012, 05:01 PM
I think Serena just wanted to piss off the crowd that was busy cheering for a lousy ballbasher like Boja..]its like they wanted Bojangles to win...she did the ethical thing.

I don't buy that for a milisecond.

ZODIAC
Jan 4th, 2012, 05:08 PM
I don't buy that for a milisecond.well...they never really cheer for Serena no matter how good she plays,they are always rooting for her opponent even if the opponent is an obscure ballbasher ranked around no.200....

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 4th, 2012, 05:54 PM
serena loves aussie crowd...

Novichok
Jan 4th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Most crowds don't really love Serena. Some just dislike her less than others. :shrug:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 4th, 2012, 06:53 PM
the brisbane crowd is obviously heavily pro shanksur.....but come on....the love she gets in aussie cannot ever be classed anywhere near dislike

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 4th, 2012, 06:58 PM

i remember in 2008, 1st rd montreal...martha v domi....i suggested the same thing based on the fact that martha came in with her shoulder hurting and after a certain point you knew she wasn't going to play any further....the same martha fans jumped on me when i said she effectively ruined someone else's chance to play because she came in injured....now serena gets injured during the tournament and now they're suggesting the same thing....amazing what change of player does for their opinion

Novichok
Jan 4th, 2012, 07:01 PM
the brisbane crowd is obviously heavily pro shanksur.....but come on....the love she gets in aussie cannot ever be classed anywhere near dislike

IDK. I just don't see "love" from the Aussie crowd. In her last match there, Justine definitely got more support. When I think of "love" from a crowd, I think of the Fed-Djoker semi at RG this year. :shrug:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 4th, 2012, 07:40 PM
no one will get as much love as fed on court, so don't look for it...and yes people did cheer a lot for jh during that final....but that doesn't negate the amount of love she has always been shown in aussie....even in a final route of martha, the crowd was cheering loudly at every shot she hit for a winner....usually in route finals the crowd gives polite applause....

Craig.
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:12 PM
What's with my faves and ankle sprains? :bigcry:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:49 PM
What's with my faves and ankle sprains? :bigcry:

Sharapova sprained her ankle? *searches on youtube*

:eek:
I have a terrible memory :lol:

Craig.
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Sharapova sprained her ankle? *searches on youtube*