PDA

View Full Version : Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - Chapter 7: Sequeena Has Returned!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

harloo
Dec 27th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I dont need any comebacks in Melbourne. I need Serena to bulldoze through the field in straights. Maybe a couple tight tiebreaks, but thats it

When has Serena ever breezed through the AO draw? I can't remember a year where she wasn't on life support and had to claw her way out of a match. :lol: If I'm not mistaken the last time Serena breezed through a slam was US Open 2002 where she won without dropping a set. I wish she could be in demolition mode every match at the AO but I know somebody is going to be playing out of their mind. It's going to be a tough opening slam this year because you don't know who is going to step up and it will probably take Serena a few matches to shake some of the rust off.

Stamp Paid
Dec 27th, 2011, 12:55 PM
When has Serena ever breezed through the AO draw? I can't remember a year where she wasn't on life support and had to claw her way out of a match. :lol: If I'm not mistaken the last time Serena breezed through a slam was US Open 2002 where she won without dropping a set. I wish she could be in demolition mode every match at the AO but I know somebody is going to be playing out of their mind. It's going to be a tough opening slam this year because you don't know who is going to step up and it will probably take Serena a few matches to shake some of the rust off.US Open 2008 and Wimbledon 2010.

MrProdigy555
Dec 27th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Looks like you've forgotten someone...
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7842/2ey8f83.gif

Oh shit....you are right. I removed her from my memory, I guess. haha.

Smitten
Dec 27th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Fine, I will revise the draw.

R1 Cornet
R2 Chakvetadze
R3 Kirilenko
R4 Radwanska
QF Zvonareva
SF Sharapova
F Kvitova(this needs to be done)

brickhousesupporter
Dec 27th, 2011, 01:24 PM
LOL @ PETA reading Janet down :lol:
http://celebrity-gossip.net/janet-jackson/janet-jackson-dubbed-petas-2011-grinch-year-571781

"When Janet Jackson had her infamous ‘wardrobe malfunction’ during the Super Bowl, at least the flesh that popped into view was her own – unlike the stolen animal skins that she drapes herself with, which are as dead as her taste in fashion (not to mention her career). Ms. Jackson, you’re just plan nasty.”
PETA can say what the hell they want, but that picture of Janet is absolutely gorgeous.

MrProdigy555
Dec 27th, 2011, 01:34 PM

R1 Cornet
R2 Chakvetadze
R3 Kirilenko
R4 Radwanska
QF Zvonareva
SF Sharapova
F Kvitova(this needs to be done)
YES! I can fucks with that draw. haha.

Alejandrawrrr
Dec 27th, 2011, 01:47 PM

R1 Cornet
R2 Chakvetadze
R3 Kirilenko
R4 Radwanska
QF Zvonareva
SF Sharapova
F Kvitova

I'm not sure if the rankings will permit it, but I just want QF: Shanksur, SF: Clijsters, F: Kvitova if we HAVE to :'(

Stosur's placement in the quarter is because, before we can get revenge for the 2011 USO, revenge still needs to be gotten for the 2010 FO. Revenge in the finals of a slam is what Roland Garros will be for. Clijsters' placement is obvious.

If we MUST have KvittyGOAT's scalp, I'd prefer it in the final so she could hold down that #1 spot until The Queen reclaims her throne on July 2nd. Also, if GOD FORBID Serena should lose in the final, I will only cry myself to sleep if its to Petra. If I have to watch that disrespectful, wheres waldo looking wench lift a trophy at Serena's expense again, or Fiona's ass... I'm not even going to entertain that thought right now, it's too early for that.

Alejandrawrrr
Dec 27th, 2011, 01:51 PM
http://celebrity-gossip.net/janet-jackson/janet-jackson-dubbed-petas-2011-grinch-year-571781

"When Janet Jackson had her infamous ‘wardrobe malfunction’ during the Super Bowl, at least the flesh that popped into view was her own – unlike the stolen animal skins that she drapes herself with, which are as dead as her taste in fashion (not to mention her career). Ms. Jackson, you’re just plan nasty.”

:bigcry: They did NOT even have to go there :rolls:

MrProdigy555
Dec 27th, 2011, 01:51 PM
I'm not sure if the rankings will permit it, but I just want QF: Shanksur, SF: Clijsters, F: Kvitova if we HAVE to :'(

Stosur's placement in the quarter is because, before we can get revenge for the 2011 USO, revenge still needs to be gotten for the 2010 FO. Revenge in the finals of a slam is what Roland Garros will be for. Clijsters' placement is obvious.

If we MUST have KvittyGOAT's scalp, I'd prefer it in the final so she could hold down that #1 spot until The Queen reclaims her throne on July 2nd. Also, if GOD FORBID Serena should lose in the final, I will only cry myself to sleep if its to Petra. If I have to watch that disrespectful, wheres waldo looking wench lift a trophy at Serena's expense again, or Fiona's ass... I'm not even going to entertain that thought right now, it's too early for that.
All these bitches (not including Serena, Azarenka, and Wozniacki) are inconsistent as all hell. I wouldn't be shocked if Stosur, Kvitova, and Clijsters lost early. :rolleyes:

Gdsimmons
Dec 27th, 2011, 02:36 PM
All these bitches (not including Serena, Azarenka, and Wozniacki) are inconsistent as all hell. I wouldn't be shocked if Stosur, Kvitova, and Clijsters lost early. :rolleyes:

I agree. One of those 3 are gonna crash out early.

This is what Mackie tweeted yesterday:
@serenawilliams is the best example I know of commitment versus contribution when it comes to pursuit of excellence.

Idk what that means but it sounds awesome:)

Novichok
Dec 27th, 2011, 02:43 PM

PETA :hearts:

Stamp Paid
Dec 27th, 2011, 02:48 PM
PETA can say what the hell they want, but that picture of Janet is absolutely gorgeous.Yes. Janet is my favorite Auntie, but still. PETA usually keeps it cuter than this. :lol:

Novichok
Dec 27th, 2011, 02:52 PM
PETA can say what the hell they want, but that picture of Janet is absolutely gorgeous.

It would be gorgeous if a poor animal wasn't slaughtered just so someone could look good.:lol:

Stamp Paid
Dec 27th, 2011, 02:54 PM
It would be gorgeous if a poor animal wasn't slaughtered just so someone could look good.:lol:Oh, are you one of those? :lol:

Novichok
Dec 27th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Oh, are you one of those? :lol:

A believer in animal rights? Yes. PETA stays spamming my inbox. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 27th, 2011, 02:58 PM
A believer in animal rights? Yes. PETA stays spamming my inbox. :lol:
I don't care about animals.... -_-

Stamp Paid
Dec 27th, 2011, 03:03 PM
A believer in animal rights? Yes. PETA stays spamming my inbox. :lol:I have compassion for the animals, but I can't with PETAs tactics. Especially when children are starving all over the world :lol:

Novichok
Dec 27th, 2011, 03:07 PM
I don't care about animals.... -_-

I'll care about you then. ;)

I'm gonna assume that you're an omnnivore. You don't care about the animals that you're eating and if they're treated humanely?

I have compassion for the animals, but I can't with PETAs tactics. Especially when children are starving all over the world :lol:

Oh. I'm not really involved with PETA. I just pass out pamphlets on campus against animal cruelty. I don't really know much about their tactics. I don't find anything wrong with their statement about Janet though. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 27th, 2011, 03:25 PM
I'll care about you then. ;)

I'm gonna assume that you're an omnnivore. You don't care about the animals that you're eating and if they're treated humanely?

Yes, I am. And not really. I'm not a big animal person, but I would prefer them to be treated as nicely as possible in the process, BUT, I'm not gonna stress my life over a pig...that I'm gonna eat anyway. I love my Bacon. :drool:

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 27th, 2011, 04:17 PM

I have compassion for the animals, but I can't with PETAs tactics. Especially when children are starving all over the world :lol:

These!

They did not have to talk about her career. They sound like bitter old queens. :o

adamserenavenus
Dec 27th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Shouldn't Serena be in Brisbane by now.

ampers&
Dec 27th, 2011, 04:55 PM
PETA is THE worst.

I'm an avid conservationist and vegetarian (mainly because of the cruelty of factory farms and their environmental impacts) and I still can't stand them. They really care more about animal rights than most human social injustices and that's just sad to me. They come across as crazed attention seekers 99% of the time I come across them and it's been a LOT.

Still, LOL @ the Janet read.

Yes, I am. And not really. I'm not a big animal person, but I would prefer them to be treated as nicely as possible in the process, BUT, I'm not gonna stress my life over a pig...that I'm gonna eat anyway. I love my Bacon. :drool:
Eh, there is nothing nice about how animals are treated in factory farms around the world (where most humans in industrialized nations get their beef, pork, poultry and fish from). If I were you, I would invest some time learning more about what I put into my body. Not only because of the potential health issues it WILL cause you, but also because of the terrible impacts factory farming has had on the environment. Willful ignorance is never good for anybody. I've never felt "stressed" about the decisions I've made and it's definitely changed my life for the better.

I'm not anti humans eating meat btw. I'm simply pro-sustainable farming practices.

Kairi
Dec 27th, 2011, 05:08 PM

damn :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Gdsimmons
Dec 27th, 2011, 05:14 PM

http://i.imgur.com/k2syx.gif

young_gunner913
Dec 27th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Yes. Janet is my favorite Auntie, but still. PETA usually keeps it cuter than this. :lol:

Some woman in Sacramento killed her baby in a microwave and like a week or two later they made some parody ad off of it with like pork chop in the microwave saying "Everyone is someone's child." I was like :rolleyes:

But *dead @ them coming for Janet like that. :lol: They should've came for her weight loss commercials as well. :oh:

MrProdigy555
Dec 27th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Eh, there is nothing nice about how animals are treated in factory farms around the world (where most humans in industrialized nations get their beef, pork, poultry and fish from). If I were you, I would invest some time learning more about what I put into my body. Not only because of the potential health issues it WILL cause you, but also because of the terrible impacts factory farming has had on the environment. Willful ignorance is never good for anybody. I've never felt "stressed" about the decisions I've made and it's definitely changed my life for the better.

I'm not anti humans eating meat btw. I'm simply pro-sustainable farming practices.

I've actually read a few books about what goes on in factory farms. It still has very little impact on my life.

ampers&
Dec 27th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Some woman in Sacramento killed her baby in a microwave and like a week or two later they made some parody ad off of it with like pork chop in the microwave saying "Everyone is someone's child." I was like :rolleyes:
See that right there is the shit I'm talking about. :facepalm:
I've actually read a few books about what goes on in factory farms. It still has very little impact on my life.
Ok. :shrug:

MrProdigy555
Dec 27th, 2011, 06:23 PM
See that right there is the shit I'm talking about. :facepalm:

Ok. :shrug:
Haha I think it's more of a moment in life type of thing. I'm in college, the last thing I'm focused on is factory issues and whatnot. I just need food. :lol:

young_gunner913
Dec 27th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Yall watch this get some life from Shirley! :lol:

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_price_is_right/video/?play=true&pid=MagiHfBqlU3HHyMthMIjsbMeWZ6PqGgg

doni1212
Dec 27th, 2011, 06:50 PM
OMG!! :rolls:
And btw, these people are so geeked to get their named called. And why is Shirley always so excited when someone ELSE gets their named called? :lol:

Kairi
Dec 27th, 2011, 06:55 PM

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_price_is_right/video/?play=true&pid=MagiHfBqlU3HHyMthMIjsbMeWZ6PqGgg

:hysteric: oh my..

young_gunner913
Dec 27th, 2011, 06:55 PM
OMG!! :rolls:
And btw, these people are so geeked to get their named called. And why is Shirley always so excited when someone ELSE gets their named called? :lol:

She is like nothing I have ever seen before. She gets messier as the show goes on. :rolls:

Stamp Paid
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:04 PM

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_price_is_right/video/?play=true&pid=MagiHfBqlU3HHyMthMIjsbMeWZ6PqGggThat just pissed me off :lol::lol::haha:

doni1212
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Omg, I'm watching when she got selected now! :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

harloo
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:06 PM
US Open 2008 and Wimbledon 2010.

:lol: Lets hope she's in the mood to dominate at the AO this year.

doni1212
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:08 PM
No she DIDN'T just throw off her hair after she won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Stamp Paid
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Omg, I'm watching when she got selected now! :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:I had to pause it, it was too much for my spirit.
Whats the timestamp where she gets chosen? :sobbing:

young_gunner913
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:11 PM
No she DIDN'T just throw off her hair after she won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Yes!! :crying2: Just wait till they're spinning the wheel! :sobbing:

Kairi
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:13 PM
wait a sec, are those WORDS painted into her gelled down hair? :bigcry:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrbzg1Tg9d1qfjmms.gif

Stamp Paid
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Yes!! :crying2: Just wait till they're spinning the wheel! :sobbing:http://apotential.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/crying-alone-in-car.gif

doni1212
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:17 PM
I had to pause it, it was too much for my spirit.
Whats the timestamp where she gets chosen? :sobbing:

I'm not sure. I'll have to go back and check after I finish watching the wheel part.

Yes!! :crying2: Just wait till they're spinning the wheel! :sobbing:

Oh know! I'm about to watch that now!

wait a sec, are those WORDS painted into her gelled down hair? :bigcry:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrbzg1Tg9d1qfjmms.gif

:rolls:

doni1212
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stamp Paid
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:22 PM
I'm not patient enough to deal with these advertisements :lol:

doni1212
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Announcer: "Stephanie and especially Shirley, hold on to your hair..." :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

young_gunner913
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:23 PM
I'm not patient enough to deal with these advertisements :lol:

Right? It's worse than real TV cause whenever you move the timeline it automatically goes to the ads. :o

Announcer: "Stephanie and especially Shirley, hold on to your hair..." :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

That killed me. :hysteric:

doni1212
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:24 PM
"Wooooooooo that's that rich people washer and dryer!" STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

MrProdigy555
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:28 PM
"Wooooooooo that's that rich people washer and dryer!" STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

young_gunner913
Dec 27th, 2011, 07:30 PM

My friend Quianna got up and left the room at that point. :sobbing:

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 27th, 2011, 10:29 PM
THIS CAN'T BE REAL LIFE?!?!? :hysteric:

Serena's Ace
Dec 28th, 2011, 01:19 AM
My favorite song on The Dreamer/The Believer

5-59v9k8cWY

KoOlMaNsEaN
Dec 28th, 2011, 01:36 AM
sum1 post it entirely on youtube, CBS wont allow me to see it as I'm Canadian :mad:

MrProdigy555
Dec 28th, 2011, 04:40 AM
http://www.brisbaneinternational.com.au/2011/12/serena-the-one-to-beat

I LIVEEEEEE for Petkovic stanning for Serena. :lol: When Serena was out earlier this year, I asked Petkovic who the best woman on tour was, and she said Serena. :hearts:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 28th, 2011, 05:03 AM
SHIRLEY JUST GAVE ME SO MUCH LIFE. :sobbing::hysteric::bigcry:

doni1212
Dec 28th, 2011, 05:32 AM

I LIVEEEEEE for Petkovic stanning for Serena. :lol: When Serena was out earlier this year, I asked Petkovic who the best woman on tour was, and she said Serena. :hearts:

Yeah, I mess with her for that. I had already liked her before (since she's like best buds with Ana, beat Maria in Australia & beat the Pusher in Miami) but the fact that she continuously stans for Serena, makes me like her even more! :yeah:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 28th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Okay so I'm rewatching the end of Serena/Venus winning the 2010 doubles in Australia.... and did anyone ever pay attention to the convo that they had afterwards? Something that Serena said kinda startled me... :unsure:

Sarin to Venus: "Yet another title.... this is outrageous."
Venus: "Just think of all the years we didnt play..."
Sarin: "I know... we could have REALLY been dominating."
Venus: "We would have.... 30 majors probably. Ridiculous. That's okay, we'll play in [inaudible?]"
Sarin: "Let's get ready for the French."
Venus: "Exactly. You know, and me and you can take over the #1 ranking."
Sarin: "We should really TRY to play 1 tournament in between..."
Venus: "I dont know where though..."
Sarin: "I dont know where either...... DEFINITELY not Miami, oh god." (WTF?? :confused::unsure:)
Venus: "The only place we could try to play is really Dubai.."

Someone give me the tea on why Serena said that. She supposedly loves that tournament, and she gets days off from singles so why would she be so against playing doubles there??? :o

young_gunner913
Dec 28th, 2011, 06:17 AM

She'll stan for anyone. She's like Caro when it comes to getting people to like her, she'll do whatever it takes. I'm not here for her one bit.

MrProdigy555
Dec 28th, 2011, 06:39 AM
She'll stan for anyone. She's like Caro when it comes to getting people to like her, she'll do whatever it takes. I'm not here for her one bit.
The difference between Caro and Petko is that Petko actually has good comical timing. Woz is just too forced. :rolleyes:

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Okay so I'm rewatching the end of Serena/Venus winning the 2010 doubles in Australia.... and did anyone ever pay attention to the convo that they had afterwards? Something that Serena said kinda startled me... :unsure:

Venus: "We would have.... 30 majors probably. Ridiculous. That's okay, we'll play in [inaudible?]"
Sarin: "I dont know where either...... DEFINITELY not Miami, oh god." (WTF?? :confused::unsure:)

Someone give me the tea on why Serena said that. She supposedly loves that tournament, and she gets days off from singles so why would she be so against playing doubles there??? :o

Probably because she wants all of the free time she has to hang out and be home. :shrug:

Maddox
Dec 28th, 2011, 10:15 AM

Wow, I have this match too and could hear the conversation, thought that was awesome. And I'm glad they won the French doubles and took the #1 ranking, damn them Williams girrrls :)

Yoncé
Dec 28th, 2011, 10:50 AM

:lol: Just watched it. Maybe Serena just really wanted to win Miami that year :shrug: The best bit is Venus not knowing they had won :haha: She thought she held too 4-2 not 5-3 :rolls:

ExXotikal
Dec 28th, 2011, 01:50 PM

Spread the knowledge Sis. Not here for this heau eitheir. Chica, bye.

http://i40.tinypic.com/faodwj.gif

JamieOwen3
Dec 28th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Hope everyone at Serena Slam had a great Christmas :D

MrProdigy555
Dec 28th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Spread the knowledge Sis. Not here for this heau eitheir. Chica, bye.

http://i40.tinypic.com/faodwj.gif
I can't even look at that gif. Even that gif brings pain...

MrProdigy555
Dec 28th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Hope everyone at Serena Slam had a great Christmas :D
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well. :)

Aaron.
Dec 28th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Rewatched the US Open 2011 Final. It had potential to be a great match with all the drama and stuff. Too bad Serena didn't play well. Would have been one of the best matches of 2011 had it been a third set IMO.

For some reason it was #5 on matches of the year on tennis channel :lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 28th, 2011, 05:14 PM
I just re-watched Serena vs Wozniacki Sydney. Serena gave me everything I needed in that fist pump in the third set tie break to bring up match point! That was a really impressive match from Wozniacki though. Still don't care for her. :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Rewatched the US Open 2011 Final. It had potential to be a great match with all the drama and stuff. Too bad Serena didn't play well. Would have been one of the best matches of 2011 had it been a third set IMO.

If she didn't lose that 0-0 BP in the 2nd and started out with the break, it would have gone 3 and I think she would have won.

Her toe MUST have been killing her, because her movement was AWFUL :sobbing:

Annie.
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Y'all EBT is showing Low Down Dirty Shame :hearts: Wayman of course is the best part of this movie.

Galsen
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:14 PM
She was injured but still.. losing to Samuel is like losing to Mario :o
I'm here for revenge.

Stamp Paid
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Y'all EBT is showing Low Down Dirty Shame :hearts: Wayman of course is the best part of this movie.Peaches >>>> Wayman :lol:

Annie.
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Peaches >>>> Wayman :lol:

http://i39.tinypic.com/8z0n7c.gif

I don't think so! :lol:

Angela>>Peaches

Wayman>>Both them bishes

Stamp Paid
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:40 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/8z0n7c.gif

I don't think so! :lol:

Angela>>Peaches

Wayman>>Both them bisheshttp://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luxpvd6bYx1qb98jbo6_250.gif
:lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Now BET needs to play Set It Off and my day will be made!

Annie.
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Ooh & Player's Club, I'll be good!

http://i40.tinypic.com/dzxc3c.gif

MrProdigy555
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Ooh & Player's Club, I'll be good!

http://i40.tinypic.com/dzxc3c.gif
YES!!!! haha. I feel so ratchet right now. :lol:

Dodoboy.
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Some of yew gwerls need to get your life. I haven't stanned on this forum for a while now.

TO CELEBRATE BEE GOING INTO LABOUR TODAY

Cute video this
jaN2TbWMvuw

To the trained ear it's not just endless runs, it's much more than that.

Galsen
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Some of yew gwerls need to get your life. I haven't stanned on this forum for a while now.

TO CELEBRATE BEE GOING INTO LABOUR TODAY

Cute video this
jaN2TbWMvuw

To the trained ear it's not just endless runs, it's much more than that.

I live :worship:

Annie.
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Beyonce gonna have a capricorn bb :worship: Yas!

ZODIAC
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:39 PM
she better not lose to Samson Stosur again....

Stamp Paid
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:40 PM
I thought she was gonna wait until the 4th :lol:

Dodoboy.
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:41 PM
I live :worship:

I don't even care about the title. It is a great compilation of GREAT vocal moments. Also never heard 'Settle4U' which is SUCH a good song!

Kairi
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:42 PM
she better not lose to Samson Stosur again....

oh we're onto 'Samson' now? :haha:

Dodoboy.
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Beyonce gonna have a capricorn bb :worship: Yas!

I thought she was gonna wait until the 4th :lol:

28/4 = 7

7 is how many Grammys 4 should have won her new special number? :confused:

Yoncé
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:55 PM

If she got that into a third set she was going to wipe the floor for Samuel/Samson I thought after 0-1 she was going to go on and win 2-6 6-1 6-0 she got so fired up emotionally but her game didn't :sad: The most painful part was the serving :sobbing: She never really had an easy easy service game, she would get out 40-0 or 40-15 and then Samuel would get it back to deuce :cry:

Can't wait for Queen Ree to give Samuel two bagels in the RG final :hearts:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Dec 28th, 2011, 11:22 PM
I am having sympathy pains.

MrProdigy555
Dec 28th, 2011, 11:33 PM
Can we stop talking about the match?! My heart can't take it. :crying2:

Yoncé
Dec 28th, 2011, 11:36 PM
I am having sympathy pains.

They often occur to men during the pregnancy of their spouse...:rolls:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Dec 28th, 2011, 11:53 PM
They often occur to men during the pregnancy of their spouse...:rolls:

Beyonce is in labour apparently :p

mykarma
Dec 28th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Heavy D Died of Pulmonary Embolism
Rolling StoneRolling Stone – Tue, Dec 27,

An autopsy performed on Heavy D has revealed his cause of death to be a pulmonary embolism. The Los Angeles County coroner's office found that the rapper died of a blood clot in his lung, and also suffered from a deep leg vein thrombosis and heart disease at the time of his death.

The blood clot was "most likely formed during an extended airplane ride," said Craig Harvey, chief of the Los Angeles County department of coroner. The rapper had just recently returned to L.A. from London before his death on November 8th.

Heavy D's death was initially reported to be connected to pneumonia. A toxicology report after his passing showed the presence of medication for this illness in his system, but only on a therapeutic level.

The same thing Serena had.

Gdsimmons
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:06 AM
That pulmonary embolism shit is no joke. The fact that Serena is even on the tennis court- and winning is something to be admired. Hell she made a GS final and won 2 titles. Its really remarkable

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:10 AM
Scary scary shit.

young_gunner913
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:16 AM
That pulmonary embolism shit is no joke. The fact that Serena is even on the tennis court- and winning is something to be admired. Hell she made a GS final and won 2 titles. Its really remarkable

Yep but some people want to talk about it like it ain't shit. This could be career ending for nearly any player, male or female. Serena's storyline is reaching new heights of drama that this sport has never seen. The girl is like the Terminator, she just won't stay down and comes back stronger.

MrProdigy555
Dec 29th, 2011, 01:05 AM
Yep but some people want to talk about it like it ain't shit. This could be career ending for nearly any player, male or female. Serena's storyline is reaching new heights of drama that this sport has never seen. The girl is like the Terminator, she just won't stay down and comes back stronger.
I couldn't have written that any better. This is why I love and admire Serena so much. Truly an inspiration to so many people.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:15 AM
:rolleyes: @ Serena being named a villain on yahoo!

I'm still amazed at people's reactions to her outburst like it was something awful while Johnny Mac is treated as a hero for doing the same thing.

Yoncé
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:38 AM
:rolleyes: @ Serena being named a villain on yahoo!

I'm still amazed at people's reactions to her outburst like it was something awful while Johnny Mac is treated as a hero for doing the same thing.

Its so overrated and blown out of proportion :o seriously what is wrong with what she did this year? I know I am biased and what ever but not that biased, seriously I just laugh when I see it! She did even use profane language

Gdsimmons
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:57 AM
People act as if Serena goes to every tournament cursing people out. She has had 2 outburst and this last one really wasnt even that big of a deal. I mean she called the woman unattractive inside and a hater. Big fucking whoop. But because Serena said it, it is so offensive. Had that shit happened to any other of the WTA players, it wouldve been no deal AT ALL. Whatever. If theyre not talking about you then you are not relevant. So apparently Serena is super relevant!

starin
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:04 AM
That USO was such a huge fluke. Avoided all the players who pwn her with their eyes closed and then faced an F- Serena in the final.

ampers&
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:09 AM
Random question: what do you guys think about hooking up with a good friends ex (who is also a good friend)? No matter the circumstances. Or does it depend?

Kairi
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:12 AM
well....how hot/attractive is the ex? and does your good friend have a history of violence/own a gun? :unsure:

Stamp Paid
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:15 AM
Random question: what do you guys think about hooking up with a good friends ex (who is also a good friend)? No matter the circumstances. Or does it depend?I think its shady regardless of the circumstances, but depending my relationship with both friends and the circumstances of their breakup I might consider it. :lol:

Is it like, a "lets fuck" hook up, or a lets chill and get to know each other hook up?

ampers&
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:17 AM
Said ex is smoking hot, yes. Her ex gf does not have a history of violence though she's is now a police officer. :sobbing:

Also, for reference police officer friend no longer dates women and has been in committed relationship with a guy for 1+ year.

*edit*

I dunno what kind of relationship it'll be but shes been hitting on me hardcore for months and keeps saying she wants to fuck me before she goes back to finish her masters :sobbing:. She's very forward. And it's HOT. She's been flirting for MONTHS.

Kairi
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:19 AM
Said ex is smoking hot, yes. Her ex gf does not have a history of violence though she's is now a police officer. :sobbing:

Also, for reference police officer friend no longer dates women and has been in committed relationship with a guy for 1+ year.

no amount of fine booty is worth having a cap busted in one's ass....

ampers&
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:25 AM
no amount of fine booty is worth having a cap busted in one's ass....
Dead. I know I know. But damn I think it'll be worth it. Seriously.

J, now that I think of it, most likely get to know each other on another level type of thing. She's never had a casual fling and I'm not really that kind of girl either. Mostly. :unsure:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:30 AM
Random question: what do you guys think about hooking up with a good friends ex (who is also a good friend)? No matter the circumstances. Or does it depend?

I'd say it depends on how they broke up and if they're still on good terms. Judging by what you said, it seems like they're over eachother.... so I think it's safe for you to go for it.

Stamp Paid
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Dead. I know I know. But damn I think it'll be worth it. Seriously.

J, now that I think of it, mostly likely get to know each other on another level type of thing. She's never had a casual fling and I'm not really that kind of girl either. Mostly. :unsure:Damn shes been waiting on you since you were in the Philippines :lol:
Would there be a way to gracefully ask your friend (whos now in a relationship) if it would be kosher?
If shes been with dude for a year plus and not dating girls anymore, she should be cool with it. I wouldnt be too bothered if one of my friends got with one of my exes, I just would let them know that I dont wanna see it or talk about it. :lol: :shrug:

ampers&
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:47 AM
I'd say it depends on how they broke up and if they're still on good terms. Judging by what you said, it seems like they're over eachother.... so I think it's safe for you to go for it.
Well hot friend already was in short relationship with other girl after police friend and she seems over it, but actually haven't talked to police officer friend since I've been back. LOL so dunno how she feels honestly. BLEH.
Damn shes been waiting on you since you were in the Philippines :lol:

Would there be a way to gracefully ask your friend (whos now in a relationship) if it would be kosher?
If shes been with dude for a year plus and not dating girls anymore, she should be cool with it. I wouldnt be too bothered if one Nof my friends got with one of my exes, I just would let them know that I dont wanna see it or talk about it. :lol: :shrug:
Dude few months ago she sent me an email tellin me how hot she thought I was and how proud she was of me and was just super flirtatious. I flirted back in fun, but THEN she sent me this email last month telling me she knew the perfect Xmas gift for me and it was a night with her while she eff'd my brains out. True story. I was like :speakles:. :sobbing:

I would def not bring it up to police friend if i hooked up but yeah it's weird cause she and I haven't talked since I've been home but I've hung out a lot with hot friend so I dunno how to bring it up I police friend. It's just awkward. How
do you ask a friend if it's ok to start "something" with an ex? :sobbing:

Stamp Paid
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:00 AM
Well hot friend already was in short relationship with other girl after police friend and she seems over it, but actually haven't talked to police officer friend since I've been back. LOL so dunno how she feels honestly. BLEH.

Dude few months ago she sent me an email tellin me how hot she thought I was and how proud she was of me and was just super flirtatious. I flirted back in fun, but THEN she sent me this email last month telling me she knew the perfect Xmas gift for me and it was a night with her while she eff'd my brains out. True story. I was like :speakles:. :sobbing:

I would def not bring it up to police friend if i hooked up but yeah it's weird cause she and I haven't talked since I've been home but I've hung out a lot with hot friend so I dunno how to bring it up I police friend. It's just awkward. How
do you ask a friend if it's ok to start "something" with an ex? :sobbing:I wish I could tell you. :lol:

I think the only way to not make it slutacious is to be forthcoming to the ex beforehand, especially if shes your friend.
The way I see it, a fuck is a fuck. :lol: You miss 1 bus, but theres another one coming in 15 minutes. Theres nothing so special/fine/awesome about 1 dude that I would just have to hook up with him, regardless of the consequences. :lol::shrug:

ampers&
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:04 AM
I wish I could tell you. :lol:

I think the only way to not make it slutacious is to be forthcoming to the ex beforehand, especially if shes your friend.
The way I see it, a fuck is a fuck. :lol: You miss 1 bus, but theres another one coming in 15 minutes. Theres nothing so special/fine/awesome about 1 dude that I would just have to hook up with him, regardless of the consequences. :lol::shrug:
True story. My friends here basically said the same thing. :lol: I'll ask the ex about it tomorrow to see if she's cool. Will let you know how it goes. :unsure:

Thanks for the advice guyz. :hug:

young_gunner913
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:05 AM
Get it Mo. :hehehe:

Stamp Paid
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:06 AM
True story. My friends here basically said the same thing. :lol: I'll ask the ex about it tomorrow to see if she's cool. Will let you know how it goes. :unsure:

Thanks for the advice guyz. :hug:No prob! I have a question though.
For lesbians, is sex something thats easily and readily available, like it is for gay boys? :tape: Or do most of yall take the time and get to know eachother before you fuck. I know women are way different in this respect than men. :lol:

ampers&
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Get it Mo. :hehehe:
It will be gotten. :lol:
No prob! I have a question though.
For lesbians, is sex something thats easily and readily available, like it is for gay boys? :tape: Or do most of yall take the time and get to know eachother before you fuck. I know women are way different in this respect than men. :lol:
LOL. Depends. For me, the main issue is that I know far more bisexuals than true lesbians like me. Hot chick has only ever been with and interested in women which is why I find her appealing. A lot of other girls I know classify themselves as bi and are ALL about casual flings with women (relationships with men) which are not hard to find in DC. I know very few lesbos in committed relationships only bi girls and most def about just getting it in and no emotional connection.

I'm meeting more full fledge lesbians though recently and they seem to be more about actual relationships as opposed to casual sex.

Smitten
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:24 AM
Tsk tsk.

ampers&
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:31 AM
Tsk tsk.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/blanche_not_sure.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4316)

Who are you? I never did get that PM. Or will you continue avoiding answering? :sobbing:

Stamp Paid
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:32 AM
It will be gotten. :lol:

LOL. Depends. For me, the main issue is that I know far more bisexuals than true lesbians like me. Hot chick has only ever been with and interested in women which is why I find her appealing. A lot of other girls I know classify themselves as bi and are ALL about casual flings with women (relationships with men) which are not hard to find in DC. I know very few lesbos in committed relationships only bi girls and most def about just getting it in and no emotional connection.

I'm meeting more full fledge lesbians though recently and they seem to be more about actual relationships as opposed to casual sex.So true on the other side of the aisle as well! I'm convinced that bisexual people are scum. :lol:
Learned my lesson, over it.

Smitten
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:36 AM
So true on the other side of the aisle as well! I'm convinced that bisexual people are scum. :lol:

So true.

I will never date a bisexual person.

young_gunner913
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:40 AM
So true on the other side of the aisle as well! I'm convinced that bisexual people are scum. :lol:

Bitch, preach. I nearly got outcast from a group of actors when I denied one of the guys that everyone loved was "bi" and said plainly that he loved dick. He loved it in or around his mouth. I had the receipts on file because we had "talked" about things before and I found out his xtube account and let's just say some of the shit on there was social suicide. :lol:

ampers&
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:42 AM
Learned my lesson, over it.I hate to agree but yeah. There are few bisexuals I know that DON'T emotionally abuse (read: lead on) gays one way or another. It's really a shame.

OK bed time na. :sobbing: Peace out dude. :hug:

Kairi
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Bitch, preach. I nearly got outcast from a group of actors when I denied one of the guys that everyone loved was "bi" and said plainly that he loved dick. He loved it in or around his mouth. I had the receipts on file because we had "talked" about things before and I found out his xtube account and let's just say some of the shit on there was social suicide. :lol:

:unsure: remind me to never get on your bad side/cross you... :hysteric:

Stamp Paid
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:43 AM
So true.

I will never date a bisexual person.http://i39.tinypic.com/1eoxmc.gif

Bitch, preach. I nearly got outcast from a group of actors when I denied one of the guys that everyone loved was "bi" and said plainly that he loved dick. He loved it in or around his mouth. I had the receipts on file because we had "talked" about things before and I found out his xtube account and let's just say some of the shit on there was social suicide. :lol:See you a messy bitch. I'm shady as hell but I'm not messy. :lol:

J.Bravo
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:45 AM

http://i44.tinypic.com/258pm6c.jpg

I'mma tell your Bravo what you said! :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:45 AM
I considered myself bi for the longest time... :o Probably up until 10 months ago even. Gives me too much embarrassment just thinking about it.

Smitten
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:47 AM

It's always the Peer and Mattek-Sands fans.

young_gunner913
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:50 AM
See you a messy bitch. I'm shady as hell but I'm not messy. :lol:

I was blinded by the glimmer of personality that I thought was real, but once I realized how deep this Christmas present was in the closet, I closed the damn door. It's a shame we don't talk anymore cause you know a bitch only needs half a reason to spill that boiling pot of tea. :lol:

Stamp Paid
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:53 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/258pm6c.jpg

I'mma tell your Bravo what you said! :lol:Dead @ Lawrence :rolls:
I stand by what I said. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:10 AM
..... :( I'm bisexual......

*what is the issue with bisexuality?

young_gunner913
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:12 AM
Bisexual men tend to just use gay guys for sex but want to have relationships with girls because it's not easy being gay in public. And tons with girlfriends have gay sex on the side which sickens me cause I'm not here for tainted peen.

Stamp Paid
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:12 AM
..... :( I'm bisexual......
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj1/manman4922/WTF/1zc1t00.gif

J.Bravo
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:14 AM
Homosexual men fear Bisexuals because at any chance they can be left for a women.:lol:

So I heard.

Kairi
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:14 AM
its a good thing i've never definitively stated what i am...

J.Bravo
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:16 AM
The bisexuals I've come across have all been a lil touched in the head.

Stamp Paid
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Homosexual men fear Bisexuals because at any chance they can be left for a women.:lol:

So I heard.I don't agree with that, because most men are fickle in general. A gay man will leave just as quickly as a bisexual will. :lol:

The bisexuals I've come across have all been a lil touched in the head.This. :lol:

J.Bravo
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:46 AM
I don't agree with that, because most men are fickle in general. A gay man will leave just as quickly as a bisexual will. :lol:

This. :lol:

True, but can a man compete with a woman if his bf left him for one? The fear is warranted. You can move on much quicker if it's another guy.

young_gunner913
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:49 AM
This site kills me: http://www.douchebagsofgrindr.com/2011/11/requirements-douche/ :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:00 AM
Who's seen this already? :lol::lol:

Rky02SwnZs8

It's like he's reading a transcript of this forum. :o

Stamp Paid
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:00 AM
True, but can a man compete with a woman if his bf left him for one? The fear is warranted. You can move on much quicker if it's another guy.That depends on whether the man is a true bisexual who is equally attracted to both, or is just a gay man who chooses to dates women for outward appearances/because its easier to live openly.

I've heard of far more of the latter than the former. Especially the black ones. :lol:

J.Bravo
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Especially the black ones. :lol:

It's universal. :lol:

Stamp Paid
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:06 AM
This site kills me: http://www.douchebagsofgrindr.com/2011/11/requirements-douche/ :lol:The fem hatred :crying2::haha:

Rky02SwnZs8

It's like he's reading a transcript of this forum. :oShe came for Sarin, fuck her.

young_gunner913
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:31 AM
Who's Ashanti? :crying2:

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:34 AM
I love me some Kid Fury :haha:

Even though he came for Serena on twitter :o

Stamp Paid
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:43 AM
I love me some Kid Fury :haha:

Even though he came for Serena on twitter :oOh she did?! Fuck that ugly ass punk. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:48 AM
*hypothetically speaking, because I'm not sexually active* :lol:

I'm more inclined to 'date' guys, than women, but....I'm extremely sexually attracted to women. But also men. Does that make any sense?

And another thing, I'm not out there to mess with people's feelings. Not at all. :-/

Pump-it-UP
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Oh she did?! Fuck that ugly ass punk. :lol:

Right?! Fuck him. Let me go dislike all of his videos.

young_gunner913
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:51 AM
:speakles: When did he come for Sarin?! Show me the receipt.

MrProdigy555
Dec 29th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Kid Fury. You all are killing me with the "She" :lol: :lol: :lol:

*I just learned of Kid Fury....on here. lol.

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 29th, 2011, 08:42 AM
:speakles: When did he come for Sarin?! Show me the receipt.

@KidFury: Once again this proves that some niggas only care about ass. Serena is clearly giving you -> bit.ly/uzwvy7

@KidFury: Serena + Drake sex = bit.ly/uq2jZj

@KidFury This is NOT a skin-tone thing, because if Serena were light-skinned she'd still look like Melle Mel.

@KidFury RT @FoxIsAll____: Serena Williams is definitely ugly as fuck though, idk why y'all are arguing about this.

He's funny and all but this was TOO FAR

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_laxen3dDEQ1qajujp.gif

Alejandrawrrr
Dec 29th, 2011, 08:48 AM

Rky02SwnZs8

It's like he's reading a transcript of this forum. :o

Do the queens really use "cute for you"? that's the only one I never heard. That video reminded me off this gem :hearts::
td4TWxI5a9Y

Pump-it-UP
Dec 29th, 2011, 10:33 AM
DEAD why do famous people only reply to my ratchet tweets? :crying2::hysteric:

Serenus Christ
Dec 29th, 2011, 11:30 AM
"who's ashanti?"

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw266urMXL1qztjfvo2_250.gif

ampers&
Dec 29th, 2011, 02:44 PM
I've never even heard of Kid Fury. Another wack ass YouTube sensation.

Oh and wtf is Grindr? :sobbing:

Dodoboy.
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:00 PM
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj1/manman4922/WTF/1zc1t00.gif

http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2324/13086109/23287412/394646788.jpg

Dodoboy.
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:15 PM
KidFury's videos posted on here are so so funny!

Him as a person though, I do not use.

Stamp Paid
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:37 PM
http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2324/13086109/23287412/394646788.jpgWhy was Tina giving Bey so much fever :crying2:

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Did y'all see the receipts (http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=20646888&postcount=4395)?

:o

shoryuken
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:18 PM
He's funny and all but this was TOO FAR

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_laxen3dDEQ1qajujp.gif

horrible :o :mad:

Stamp Paid
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Did y'all see the receipts (http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=20646888&postcount=4395)?

:oYeah, but I didn't go into the details. Again, fuck her. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Yeah, but I didn't go into the details. Again, fuck her. :lol:
HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha.

young_gunner913
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:07 PM

:o

OH HELL NAH. I will read him and that pork chop face of his.

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Why was Tina giving Bey so much fever :crying2:

probably heard her singing

young_gunner913
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:36 PM
I've never even heard of Kid Fury. Another wack ass YouTube sensation.

Oh and wtf is Grindr? :sobbing:

It's an app for smartphones for the gay mens to act like even more whores except this app tells you who many feet the next whore is away from you and it shows all the whores in your surrounding area and tells you how far they are.

Kairi
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:51 PM

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i249/clouda9/Food/deereatingpopcorn.gif

Stamp Paid
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:54 PM
probably heard her singing:crying2:

young_gunner913
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Why am I sipping late tea about the guy from Cobra Starship having his peen pics leaked? :o

Pump-it-UP
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Why am I sipping late tea about the guy from Cobra Starship having his peen pics leaked? :o

They were fake I think. Or so he claimed. :oh:

young_gunner913
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:39 PM
They were fake I think. Or so he claimed. :oh:

There was nothing fake about what I saw in those pictures. :lol: Now, whether or not that his is property is another story...

Veesus
Dec 29th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Y'all, I've come to the conclusion that my dream to be a famous talk show host by age 26 isn't very realistic :sobbing: As a result, I've decided to hedge my bets (on my future) and take the GMAT in the spring. :crying2:

Dodoboy.
Dec 29th, 2011, 10:54 PM

http://uploadir.com/u/ox1w12

Kairi
Dec 29th, 2011, 11:04 PM

:haha:

Gdsimmons
Dec 29th, 2011, 11:23 PM

Where is that from?!?! Was she jumping ON top of her!?!

http://i.imgur.com/CVMPK.gif

Pump-it-UP
Dec 29th, 2011, 11:54 PM

:bigcry::rolls:

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 30th, 2011, 12:00 AM

i knew i could count on you :oh: :lol:

Gdsimmons
Dec 30th, 2011, 02:38 AM
Miami to Brisbane is 16 hours!?! Holy shit thats a long ass time to be on an airplane

Kairi
Dec 30th, 2011, 03:18 AM
has there been news (of her leaving etc) :cheer: :unsure: ?

Pump-it-UP
Dec 30th, 2011, 04:19 AM
Miami to Brisbane is 16 hours!?! Holy shit thats a long ass time to be on an airplane

I think it's close to 30. Anywhere between 27-35 depending on if there are stops.

shoryuken
Dec 30th, 2011, 04:31 AM
She hasn't tweeted for 19 hours so maybe she is on a plane somewhere.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 30th, 2011, 04:32 AM
I think their plane was this morning.

Edit: I was wrong... her plane from Miami to LAX was this morning, Sascha just confirmed on Twitter that they just left for Australia. :p

Veesus
Dec 30th, 2011, 04:33 AM
Let me know when she lands, y'all.

Also, do we know which hotel she's in?

Pump-it-UP
Dec 30th, 2011, 04:36 AM

Stop! :crying2:

Kairi
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:02 AM
:cheer: :cheer:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2ynfk85.png

doni1212
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:07 AM
3 mins ago @SerenaWilliams I've been doing everything I can to bite my tongue.... But....
1:03 AM - 30 Dec 11 via UberSocial for BlackBerry · Details

WHAT? Spill the tea! :lol:

Stamp Paid
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:15 AM
I can't with Jameka. Not tonight.
It better be something silly like Sasha has stank breath or something :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:20 AM
Its definitely gonna be Lonnie-related. Come on, we all know. :lol::lol::o

Pump-it-UP
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:23 AM
I CANNOT :hysteric:

Kairi
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:24 AM
what in the hell :haha:

@SerenaWilliams Like really, really???
34 minutes ago

@SerenaWilliams Ok... Like FOR REAL???
31 minutes ago
:hysteric:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:25 AM
She's gonna be doing this shit the whole flight. I live! :haha:

doni1212
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:41 AM
She's still going at it, :lol:
Maybe it has to do with that video hoe vixen who announced that she's "officially" dating Drake today. Her name is Dollicia Bryan and she's apparently dated Rob Kardashian, Bow Wow :o, and most recently Hill Harper. (Hill Harper dated her?! Wow. And I don't know why she didn't stick with him. Drake is a downgrade).

Anyways, Drake put up a pic of her on Instagram yesterday bc they're spending the holidays together so maybe Serena is feeling some type of way.

And I guess Drake is an "ass" man. Nicki (if it's real), Serena and Dollicia. And those are the only ones that I can remember right now, :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:45 AM
She's still going at it, :lol:
Maybe it has to do with that video hoe vixen who announced that she's "officially" dating Drake today. Her name is Dollicia Bryan and she's apparently dated Rob Kardashian, Bow Wow :o, and most recently Hill Harper. (Hill Harper dated her?! Wow. And I don't know why she didn't stick with him. Drake is a downgrade).

Anyways, Drake put up a pic of her on Instagram yesterday bc they're spending the holidays together so maybe Serena is feeling some type of way.

Oh?! I've seen that skank's name on my timeline a few times today but had no clue who she was. Let me go find some dirt on her so I can throw some educated shade.

Stamp Paid
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:51 AM
And I guess Drake is an "ass" man. Nicki (if it's real), Serena and Dollicia. And those are the only ones that I can remember right now, :lol:Men with little dicks are rarely ass men. :drool:
Yes Drizzy :lol: I love Aubrey, but hes not on Serena's level in any way. And dating Dollicia is further proof of that fact.

Stamp Paid
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:53 AM
dead. is Nicki about to snatch Serena's wig? :rolls:

Stamp Paid
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:56 AM
This is almost like when my wives Cici and Rihanna went at eachother on twitter. :crying2:
I love them, but I worship Sarin. Nicki better keep it cute. :lol:

doni1212
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Please don't tell me she was talking about Serena in that tweet, :o
Serena did just write, "WTH" back(?) though...

Kairi
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:58 AM
:spit: Nicki better watch those implants of hers..we may be from the same country, but if she tries to come for Serena, :armed:

doni1212
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Oh, who can forget that? I LIVED for that! I remember I was at a bday celebration party telling everyone what was happening and I was the only one who cared, :lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Oh, who can forget that? I LIVED for that! I remember I was at a bday celebration party telling everyone what was happening and I was the only one who cared, :lol:
I LIVED for that Ciara/Rihanna twitter fight. haha. Rihanna is so damn immature though, it's a little annoying.

MrProdigy555
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:05 AM
And what about Nicki? What's happening?

Stamp Paid
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:06 AM
I LIVED for that Ciara/Rihanna twitter fight. haha. Rihanna is so damn immature though, it's a little annoying.http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llh71y9zqE1qd1uwa.gif

Kairi
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:10 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llh71y9zqE1qd1uwa.gif

another Ronald McDonald stan? :ras:

MrProdigy555
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:10 AM
another Ronald McDonald stan? :ras:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Pump-it-UP
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Oh so this Dollicia trick is launching her website soon? Publicity stunt, much?! Let me go read a bitch.

MrProdigy555
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Oh, I went and saw The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo tonight, and she was hella gangsta! I was thoroughly entertained. Long movie though. Now, I must read the book.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Oh so this Dollicia trick is launching her website soon? Publicity stunt, much?! Let me go read a bitch.

I kept it cute. I dare her to test me.

Kairi
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:36 AM
:sobbing: damn, Pump :haha:

Gdsimmons
Dec 30th, 2011, 01:47 PM
So Drake is on to the next one I see. Smh. I never thought that they could be serious. She's 30 and he is only like 25. What she needs to do is go on and give Lonnie a call.

ampers&
Dec 30th, 2011, 04:16 PM
You gals stan for Serena so hard....knowing her flight schedule and shit. :sobbing: I remembered everyone used to make fun of Paneru because her similar stannery of the other sister. Mess. :crying2:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 30th, 2011, 04:28 PM
You gals stan for Serena so hard....knowing her flight schedule and shit. :sobbing: I remembered everyone used to make fun of Paneru because her similar stannery of the other sister. Mess. :crying2:

:sobbing::sobbing: Well it's just so easy to stalk keep up to date now.... all that I do is follow her friends on Twitter. :sobbing:

ampers&
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:09 PM
.... all that I do is follow her friends....:sobbing:Uhm...:bigcry:.....

You wouldn't happen to follow them in a white van at a safe distance while you watch them with a pair of binoculars, right? :crying2:

No but seriously, I have a friend who has a stalker IRL and you sound a little like her. :tape: Not that it isn't easy to stalk Serena with her Twitter page but still.....:sobbing:.

Annie.
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:23 PM
So Drake is on to the next one I see. Smh. I never thought that they could be serious. She's 30 and he is only like 25. What she needs to do is go on and give Lonnie a call.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2wrno12.gif

Dodoboy.
Dec 30th, 2011, 09:19 PM

http://i55.tinypic.com/2qbw12e.gif

Kairi
Dec 30th, 2011, 10:06 PM

gurl.....
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwwsr0M4ak1r8h5pvo2_500.gif

doni1212
Dec 30th, 2011, 11:04 PM
:sobbing::sobbing: Well it's just so easy to stalk keep up to date now.... all that I do is follow her friends on Twitter. :sobbing:

Ditto! :lol:
I hate doing that though because I'm selective with my follows but Serena is worth it!

ComeOn_Serena
Dec 30th, 2011, 11:34 PM
This wig is back! http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljqbozLS0W1qafrh6.gif
http://distilleryimage10.instagram.com/8c2d7984334611e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Kairi
Dec 30th, 2011, 11:36 PM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: what did i say.....

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 30th, 2011, 11:40 PM
*sobs* i told ya'll it has a life of it's own!!

doni1212
Dec 30th, 2011, 11:42 PM
I'm so fucking pissed, :o
I hope she tweeted an old photo, :sobbing:

Alejandrawrrr
Dec 30th, 2011, 11:49 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldn9c0bPe01qc1vfso1_r3_400.gif
She's trolling us right now.

ComeOn_Serena
Dec 30th, 2011, 11:51 PM
Why she can't see what We all see?! :lol:

Kairi
Dec 30th, 2011, 11:52 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldn9c0bPe01qc1vfso1_r3_400.gif
She's trolling us right now.

omg thi swas my exact facial expression when i saw the pic :lol: :o

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 30th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Sarin to face the winner of Samuel/Kimothy in the SF :oh:

Kairi
Dec 30th, 2011, 11:55 PM
let the snatching commence...

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 30th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Maybe she's not getting rid of that wig until she snatches someone else's :shrug:

I'm sure Caro's was too big to fit her head :sad:

doni1212
Dec 30th, 2011, 11:58 PM
I hope Ana's on the other side!

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:04 AM
Sarin starts against Scheepers.

Poor girl :sobbing:

JN
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:08 AM

And now we're tripping on Paneru stanning for whoever the anti-Obama flavor of the day is, over in the Political sub-forum. It was Glenn Beck, until Fox "News" axed him, now it's Ron Paul's crazy racist ass. :rolleyes:

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:09 AM
snatching wigs.....let's get started sarin!

Annie.
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:15 AM
This wig is back!

http://i39.tinypic.com/260tteg.gif

Why does she keep doing this to us?!

Kairi
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:17 AM
ya'll should we pray for Chanelle or something :oh: :lol:

Gdsimmons
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:22 AM

http://i43.tinypic.com/n6c28k.gif

Maybe its an older pic? It doesnt look BAD when shes on the court playing tennis. Its in normal life that it looks out of place. How she was rocking it during Wimbledon was nice

MrProdigy555
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:30 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/n6c28k.gif

Maybe its an older pic? It doesnt look BAD when shes on the court playing tennis. Its in normal life that it looks out of place. How she was rocking it during Wimbledon was nice
I agree. She looked too sexy at the US Open. We'll see. I'm not one to stress over a hair-do....but...she needs to get it together.

Smitten
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:32 AM
No it wasn't. Her Wimbledon hair as been a mess since 2008.

I'm so excited but watch Kim AND Stosur lose before the SF. One of them bitches better make it.

mykarma
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:42 AM
No it wasn't. Her Wimbledon hair as been a mess since 2008.

I'm so excited but watch Kim AND Stosur lose before the SF. One of them bitches better make it.
Can someone make a gif of Newt Gingrich crying?

Alejandrawrrr
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:44 AM
No thanks. I don't want her to meet either of them until the Australian Open. I hope whoever she plays in the SF, she draws the opposite player at the AO. Or they both flop in Brisbane.

MrProdigy555
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:50 AM
Where is the draw??????

Serenus Christ
Dec 31st, 2011, 01:01 AM
The queen has arrived in Brisbane

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2011/12/31/1226233/799757-111231-serena.jpg

The media has been following her around like the late Princess Diana, may she rest in peace.

ampers&
Dec 31st, 2011, 01:03 AM
And now we're tripping on Paneru stanning for whoever the anti-Obama flavor of the day is, over in the Political sub-forum. It was Glenn Beck, until Fox "News" axed him, now it's Ron Paul's crazy racist ass. :rolleyes:Dead. I haven't seen her post in a while. Does she still post in soliloquy form? :sobbing:

But.........I thought she changed it?? How..........b-but.......I just can't.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2d1toxd.gif

MrProdigy555
Dec 31st, 2011, 01:04 AM
The wig is looking good.

ampers&
Dec 31st, 2011, 01:07 AM

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2011/12/31/1226233/799757-111231-serena.jpg

The media has been following her around like the late Princess Diana, may she rest in peace.
Yassss false alarm. :sobbing:

Cant wait for AO. First grand slam I'll be able to watch in full since 2009. :hearts:

ExXotikal
Dec 31st, 2011, 03:09 AM

Fuck you, I hate you! :haha: :rip:

Stamp Paid
Dec 31st, 2011, 03:12 AM
You gals stan for Serena so hard....knowing her flight schedule and shit. :sobbing: I remembered everyone used to make fun of Paneru because her similar stannery of the other sister. Mess. :crying2::crying2:

He knew that girl's point of departure and the exact time of her touch down, even at the MM tournaments :lol::lol:

KBlade
Dec 31st, 2011, 03:14 AM
Finally Serena has arrived. I look forward to seeing her.

ampers&
Dec 31st, 2011, 03:24 AM
:crying2:

He knew that girl's point of departure and the exact time of her touch down, even at the MM tournaments :lol::lol:
Dead dead dead.
I miss the poetic
way he (I thought he
was a she?) wrote
his posts. :sobbing:

Yoncé
Dec 31st, 2011, 03:53 AM
I'm convinced that bisexual people are scum. :lol:

I'm kind of bisexual :o You buy me something, and I become sexual.

My best is on Palazzo Versace

:spit: Nicki better watch those implants of hers..we may be from the same country, but if she tries to come for Serena, :armed:

:rolls:

:hearts: They know who the real queen is, poor Samuel not even the Brisbane press care for her.

Stamp Paid
Dec 31st, 2011, 05:06 AM
Is having a Google alert on Serena too much? :crying2:

Yoncé
Dec 31st, 2011, 05:11 AM

I hope not, if it is...I will turn myself into the psych ward

Kairi
Dec 31st, 2011, 05:20 AM

why didnt i think of that :facepalm:

Stamp Paid
Dec 31st, 2011, 05:23 AM
oh Im not the only one :oh:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 31st, 2011, 05:26 AM
Uhm...:bigcry:.....

You wouldn't happen to follow them in a white van at a safe distance while you watch them with a pair of binoculars, right? :crying2:

No but seriously, I have a friend who has a stalker IRL and you sound a little like her. :tape: Not that it isn't easy to stalk Serena with her Twitter page but still.....:sobbing:.
Oh god, I'd never actually stalk Serena. My stannery might be a bit much, but I have too much love for her to ever do that. :lol::p Not that stalking is my cup of tea anyway.. :o My ex friend (mildly) stalked me for 2 months after a fight, so I know how it feels. :o

Plus, I really don't even follow too many of her friends. Just Sascha, Mackie, and Val from Team Williams I think. :angel: Plus other randoms like Christina Milian who occasionally tweet stuff about it.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 31st, 2011, 05:27 AM

Yes! :lol: I tried it for a few days, but that shit got annoying with all of the articles constantly repeating. Not here for that.

Kairi
Dec 31st, 2011, 05:30 AM
oh Im not the only one :oh:

i just created one for Venus too :hysteric:

Aaron.
Dec 31st, 2011, 05:37 AM
I just seen this. HOLY SHIT :hysteric:

http://stan-wars.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Beyonceworld

I'm in tears :sobbing:

Kairi
Dec 31st, 2011, 05:48 AM

"Even though the board was heavily populated with gay male members, they still heavily denied their homosessulaity"

"Because Beyonce has achieved immense cultural and commercial relevance, fans of flop bitches have been pressed since 2003. Usually when a troll wanted to vent his frustration he would register, say something like "Beyonce's pussy smells like pickle juice" and would be promptly banned. Over time the trolls got smarter"

"From grown-ass, burly-ass, rusty-ass men calling each other "g3rl", to the overuse (and misuse) of the word "tea", every 10-page thread (regardless of subject) turned into a butch queen vogue battle"

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: bye...

Pump-it-UP
Dec 31st, 2011, 05:56 AM

Oh my god. :bigcry: Bey stans provide the entertainment like no other.

Not here for the Rih shade though. :lol: