PDA

View Full Version : Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - Chapter 7: Sequeena Has Returned!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

hBence
Dec 3rd, 2011, 03:27 PM
Serena/Venus d. Pennetta/Schiavone 3-7 8-6 8-6

Gdsimmons
Dec 3rd, 2011, 03:48 PM
They beat them in their hometown?!? #comeonson

MrProdigy555
Dec 3rd, 2011, 04:28 PM
Venus's ass is useless!!!

hBence
Dec 3rd, 2011, 04:53 PM
Schiavone d. Serena 7-5 7-9 8-6

adamserenavenus
Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:04 PM
Does anyone have photo's of Serena's outfit from the Milan exhibition.

hBence
Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:06 PM
Does anyone have photo's of Serena's outfit from the Milan exhibition.

just go to the pictures thread:wavey:

Kairi
Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:06 PM
its the same yellow/black polo/skirt combo she wore in Colombia

adamserenavenus
Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:09 PM
Thank you

young_gunner913
Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:25 PM
LOL @ GoDokic's messy ass in GM. "I used to like Serena 1999-2000 before I learned about her" Bitch please! :lol:

Alejandrawrrr
Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:28 PM
LMAO right? They always claim that, I don't know who they're trying to fool.

young_gunner913
Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:28 PM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=449159&page=3 Report this fucking thread. :lol: This is the kind of fuckery that will make me pop off on her trolling ass. Then when you do, she cries wolf to the mods.

Stamp Paid
Dec 3rd, 2011, 06:15 PM
I know Pandora, I was trying to shade her. :lol:

young_gunner913
Dec 3rd, 2011, 06:21 PM
I know Pandora, I was trying to shade her. :lol:

Gurl I would but they would ban my ass so quickly! :lol: That's why I had to do some subtle, side shading. ;)

MrProdigy555
Dec 3rd, 2011, 06:23 PM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=449159&page=3 Report this fucking thread. :lol: This is the kind of fuckery that will make me pop off on her trolling ass. Then when you do, she cries wolf to the mods.
I just went in. *Kanye Shrug*

Stamp Paid
Dec 3rd, 2011, 07:04 PM
Pump, Pandora, I thought yall were ratchet.
Ya'll have nothing on this shit right here.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=20549603&postcount=876
:lol:

young_gunner913
Dec 3rd, 2011, 07:10 PM

Praise him for making me the two of us look like respectable, young ladies! Cause that is just some ho ass shit I cannot co-sign. :lol:

Novichok
Dec 3rd, 2011, 07:22 PM

Serena has the most ratchet fans. :lol::lol:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 3rd, 2011, 07:55 PM

I love it! :rolls:

mykarma
Dec 4th, 2011, 01:55 AM
Did the post get deleted cause I didn't see anything?

doni1212
Dec 4th, 2011, 04:26 AM
This always gets me! :sobbing: :sobbing:

LMAO PHAEDRA KILLED ME :haha: :haha:

4HCVI215J_s

I'm not used to a reunion show without an audience. That was so strange!

young_gunner913
Dec 4th, 2011, 06:46 AM
LMFAO. Debby is "drunk" and trolling on here. :rolls: What a pathetic mess. :lol:

Salve
Dec 4th, 2011, 10:39 AM
PAUSE.

"All my girls at the party, look at that body, shakin' that thing, like I never did see, got a nice package alright, guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight..."

THAT'S what Janet was saying all that time?! I'm so oblivious!! :rolls:

Girl, yess!! I thought the same thing like last year :o

Yoncé
Dec 4th, 2011, 11:43 AM
OMG I played tennis today against like hottest thing I have seen in my life :drool: He wanted me so bad :sobbing: He ended up winning in 3 sets 4-6 7-6 7-5 but fark I wasn't even thinking about tennis...being the slut I am all that was on mind was the post match shower. He was too cute at the net he was all like "thanks so much for the match I've never had to play so well before, you're such a great player! Can't wait to play you again" by this stage my pants were like around my ankles and I have no idea what I said to him but I believe I totally embarrassed myself I imagine it went along the lines of "my body is ready, take me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" :sobbing:

Anywayz we play each other again in January so I intened to get quite fit for our next encounter. Fuck turkey and ham I'm juice fasting for Christmas!

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 4th, 2011, 12:41 PM
GM is a mess :sobbing:

how do people spend more time on players they dislike, and don't even post in threads about players they support...so many posters here need help :lol:

Salve
Dec 4th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Y'all, I'm trying to be nice... but this shit is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=19851703&postcount=1924

Now why would he do this? :o

ExXotikal
Dec 4th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Y'all, I'm trying to be nice... but this shit is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Now a bish needs to know why his hairline starts at the bottom of his neck. Who told him he was cute enough to post this?

I am not able.

MrProdigy555
Dec 4th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Now a bish needs to know why his hairline starts at the bottom of his neck. Who told him he was cute enough to post this?

I am not able.
LMAO. I remember I posted a picture of myself in this thread a little while ago. Not doing that again. :lol: I don't want you all to come for me. :P

MrProdigy555
Dec 4th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Sometimes I can't stand Nadal! Ninja Turtle looking ass....

Galsen
Dec 4th, 2011, 04:33 PM
HI bishes! what's up y'll
I've been on GM :lol: do these hoes run something like a brotherhood of hatred towards Sarin?
cuz they are sick.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 4th, 2011, 04:34 PM
OMG I played tennis today against like hottest thing I have seen in my life :drool: He wanted me so bad :sobbing: He ended up winning in 3 sets 4-6 7-6 7-5 but fark I wasn't even thinking about tennis...being the slut I am all that was on mind was the post match shower. He was too cute at the net he was all like "thanks so much for the match I've never had to play so well before, you're such a great player! Can't wait to play you again" by this stage my pants were like around my ankles and I have no idea what I said to him but I believe I totally embarrassed myself I imagine it went along the lines of "my body is ready, take me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" :sobbing:

Anywayz we play each other again in January so I intened to get quite fit for our next encounter. Fuck turkey and ham I'm juice fasting for Christmas!

:haha:

But yes... succumb to the power of thirst! :drool:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 4th, 2011, 04:35 PM

Probably the same reason he tweeted this (https://twitter.com/#!/HingiSeles/status/90545598008270848) shit. :o:o

MrProdigy555
Dec 4th, 2011, 04:49 PM
LMAO. You all know how you said Doni is the only good one. Well she just went off about something on twitter, in which she said "cocky bitchass nigga". I died.

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 4th, 2011, 04:50 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu02e6KHvv1qj9z2s.gif

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS THREAD EXISTED!?!?!? :hysteric:

Novichok
Dec 4th, 2011, 04:50 PM
LMAO. I remember I posted a picture of myself in this thread a little while ago. Not doing that again. :lol: I don't want you all to come for me. :P

Same here. :lol:

doni1212
Dec 4th, 2011, 05:02 PM
LMAO. You all know how you said Doni is the only good one. Well she just went off about something on twitter, in which she said "cocky bitchass nigga". I died.

Snitch! :lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 4th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Same here. :lol:
Haha they didn't go in on me then though. :P

*and my hairline doesn't look like Lebron's, so I think I'll be okay.

MrProdigy555
Dec 4th, 2011, 05:06 PM
I had to. :lol: It was too funny.

young_gunner913
Dec 4th, 2011, 05:08 PM

Doniiiiiiiiii :hysteric:

MrProdigy555
Dec 4th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Wozniacki needs to be snatched again.

Novichok
Dec 4th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Wozniacki needs to be snatched again.

:(

MrProdigy555
Dec 4th, 2011, 06:13 PM
:(
You mad? :lol:

Kairi
Dec 4th, 2011, 06:17 PM

I am not able.

Probably the same reason he tweeted this (https://twitter.com/#!/HingiSeles/status/90545598008270848) shit. :o:o

:bigcry: :hysteric: what the... "bottom of his neck" :haha:

mykarma
Dec 4th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Serena fans go after Serena so you know you ass don't stand a chance up in here.

mykarma
Dec 4th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Y'all rubbing off on my lil Doni. :lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 4th, 2011, 07:37 PM
I hope a certain poster doesn't start coming up in here again when he posted in the Serena thread in GM how tired he is of part timers :o

Kairi
Dec 4th, 2011, 07:47 PM
you can say that again :o

young_gunner913
Dec 4th, 2011, 07:50 PM
I hope a certain poster doesn't start coming up in here again when he posted in the Serena thread in GM how tired he is of part timers :o

Clock their tea. Who was it? Name the names. :lol:

Novichok
Dec 4th, 2011, 07:57 PM
JaJa Swan :lol:

Kairi
Dec 4th, 2011, 07:57 PM
a certain Jankovic fan :oh:

young_gunner913
Dec 4th, 2011, 07:59 PM
He came crying to me that yall already expelled him from this thread! :haha: I doubt he'll be back.

Salve
Dec 4th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Good riddance. He wasn't cute anyway. :rolleyes:

Gdsimmons
Dec 4th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Some people are so damn pressed. I dont like Maria or Clijsters or Wozniacki, but you dont see me just posted up in their threads. It makes no damn sense to spend more time bashing someone you supposedly dont even like than to praise your favorite players. Its really comical in a way. You just say Serena and mofos start trippin

Kairi
Dec 4th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Good riddance. He wasn't cute anyway. :rolleyes:

:unsure: well ......I wouldn't go that far :oh:

Salve
Dec 4th, 2011, 08:54 PM
:unsure: well ......I wouldn't go that far :oh:

Girl, different strokes for different folks :o

Novichok
Dec 4th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Girl, different strokes for different folks :o

MrProdigy555
Dec 4th, 2011, 09:55 PM
What does "that's the tea" or "clock their T" mean? What is that shit?! I'm always so confused. :lol:

Yoncé
Dec 4th, 2011, 09:59 PM

Some people are just not considerate at all :o At least AyumiLover knew he'd fallen down that fugly tree and hit every branch on the way down he had the decency to post some fake pictures of a reasonable looking person. Lord some people. Smh.

Yoncé
Dec 4th, 2011, 10:02 PM
What does "that's the tea" or "clock their T" mean? What is that shit?! I'm always so confused. :lol:

This is why the good lord blessed us with the presence of Uraban Dictionary.

Anyway, tea means goss. Spill the tea = Tell me everything you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Pump-it-UP
Dec 4th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Anyone wanna tell me why I'm sitting here studying peacefully in the campus library and just saw a hoe try to deepthroat a banana?! :help::help: #mylife

And she only took like 4 inches:tape:

young_gunner913
Dec 4th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Anyone wanna tell me why I'm sitting here studying peacefully in the campus library and just saw a hoe trying to deepthroat a banana?! :help::help: #mylife

Are you trying to tell us you don't do that with bananas? Because bitch, I don't believe you for a mili-second. :lol:

brickhousesupporter
Dec 4th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Somebody help me out.....my sister told me that the expression started because older southern black women used to get together and drink tea and gossip on their front porch. People would walk by and call out whats the tea, when they wanted to know the gossip. Has anyone ever heard this or is my sister full of shit.

mykarma
Dec 4th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Somebody help me out.....my sister told me that the expression started because older southern black women used to get together and drink tea and gossip on their front porch. People would walk by and call out whats the tea, when they wanted to know the gossip. Has anyone ever heard this or is my sister full of shit.
Not sure but sounds logical.

Novichok
Dec 4th, 2011, 11:18 PM

I thought gay black men came up with that expression. I've never heard any black women say that. :lol:

Kairi
Dec 5th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Anyone wanna tell me why I'm sitting here studying peacefully in the campus library and just saw a hoe try to deepthroat a banana?! :help::help: #mylife

what an Amateur :ras:

Are you trying to tell us you don't do that with bananas? Because bitch, I don't believe you for a mili-second. :lol:

:hysteric:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Dec 5th, 2011, 12:23 AM

I tried to do that with a ruler (with round edges) a couple of weeks ago, we were all bored as shit in class. By the time I got to the 18th cm, the edges slightly scratched against my throat, it was so uncomfortable :( Not to mention the bruise to my ego.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 5th, 2011, 12:51 AM
Not in public! I might take a casual 6 inch bite but I do it discreetly. :angel:

MrProdigy555
Dec 5th, 2011, 12:52 AM

Hmm...That's only about half of me....did I say that? ;)

Pump-it-UP
Dec 5th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Serena Slam After Dark. :devil:

We need to turn this into a weekly radio show to educate the less fortunate.

mykarma
Dec 5th, 2011, 12:56 AM
I thought gay black men came up with that expression. I've never heard any black women say that. :lol:
I remember as a little girl my grandmom and her friends would sit on the front porch and gossip. Even late at night they'd be on the porch because at that time black folks in the south didn't have air conditioners. We're not talking about black women these days.

Craigy
Dec 5th, 2011, 12:57 AM
This thread. :crying2: Probably the reason I can't leave TF for good.

mykarma
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:01 AM
Hmm...That's only about half of me....did I say that? ;)
You aren't trying to tell us that you're like the stripper(Ridiculous)that Phadrea brought to Kandi's party that could pleasure himself are you?

MrProdigy555
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:06 AM
You aren't trying to tell us that you're like the stripper(Ridiculous)that Phadrea brought to Kandi's party that could pleasure himself are you?
*I don't watch whatever show you're talking about.
*I haven't tried that.....yet. :lol:

Kairi
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:07 AM
Not in public! I might take a casual 6 inch bite but I do it discreetly. :angel:
:hysteric: so i guess you don't have to worry about a potassium deficiency :oh:

Serena Slam After Dark. :devil:

We need to turn this into a weekly radio show to educate the less fortunate.
Yasss! :rolls:

mykarma
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:10 AM
*I don't watch whatever show you're talking about.
*I haven't tried that.....yet. :lol:
From "the Real Housewives of Atlanta". He was on the TJMS last week. Boy needs to swing his meat and never ever do an interview.

Kairi
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:17 AM
I tried to do that with a ruler (with round edges) a couple of weeks ago, we were all bored as shit in class. By the time I got to the 18th cm, the edges slightly scratched against my throat, it was so uncomfortable :( Not to mention the bruise to my ego.

:sobbing: a RULER Brad? :sobbing:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:18 AM
OMFG anyone in the USA needs to turn on TLC right now. Premiere of Virgin Diaries..... omfg. :bigcry: It's Justine and Pierre Yves! :crying2:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:20 AM
Xp-jZyzQSms

Yoncé
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:34 AM
WTF is that^ Its like he trying to resuscitate a fish :hysteric:

Kairi
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:44 AM
:bigcry:

brickhousesupporter
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:50 AM
Y'all need to stop.....just because some people choose to wait and are not wanton and permiscuous like you guys :lol: does not mean they deserve your derision.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:54 AM
WTF is that^ Its like he trying to resuscitate a fish :hysteric:

I bet he'll eat her like a pro though. :o

Although, on second thought, maybe not. He'll probably need a lawnmower before he can even get into her forbidden forest. :tape:

brickhousesupporter
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:55 AM
I bet he'll eat her like a pro though. :o

Although, on second thought, maybe not. He'll probably need a lawnmower before he can even get into her forbidden forest. :tape:
Just because she is a virgin does not mean the landing strip isn't well manicured.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:56 AM
Just because she is a virgin does not mean the landing strip isn't well manicured.

Duh. :p

MrProdigy555
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:59 AM
Y'all need to stop.....just because some people choose to wait and are not wanton and permiscuous like you guys :lol: does not mean they deserve your derision.
They aren't getting mocked because of their choices...lol. They're being mocked because they look a damn mess. If a hoe was kissing like that I would still ridicule his/her actions. *Kanye Shrug* That's why they're being villified. lol.

young_gunner913
Dec 5th, 2011, 10:32 AM

They aren't getting mocked because of their choices...lol. They're being mocked because they look a damn mess. If a hoe was kissing like that I would still ridicule his/her actions. *Kanye Shrug* That's why they're being villified. lol.

Exactly. No one is making fun of them because they're virgins, just because they look like their siamese twins conjoined at the cheek, getting married and kissing for the first time.

JamieOwen3
Dec 5th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Xp-jZyzQSms

he's probably like "here i go, lets go in for the kill"

Mother fucker nearly drowned her with his saliva.

And congrats to them :haha: :kiss:

Yoncé
Dec 5th, 2011, 10:53 AM
They're being mocked for how awkward they are not because they are virgins. I would mock a slut who kissed like that more so.

Anyway this show is going to give me so much life, it will right up there with 'Toddlers in Tiaras', 'To Fat For 15' and '16 and Pregnant' :lol:

JamieOwen3
Dec 5th, 2011, 10:55 AM
the virgin thing doesn't bother that's a good thing isn't it? :shrug: just THAT kiss :lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:21 PM
I'm a virgin, but if I kissed like that...I would have someone shoot me in the face, repeatedly.

brickhousesupporter
Dec 5th, 2011, 01:31 PM
BTW, I was just joking feel free to mock away......

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 5th, 2011, 06:55 PM
That kiss :sobbing:

is he eating something out of her mouth!? :confused:

young_gunner913
Dec 5th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Where Jujubee at? She gonna be mad she missed New York shading the fuck out of Pumpkin yesterday morning. :lol:

JamieOwen3
Dec 5th, 2011, 08:16 PM
have you guys seen this? omg lmao :haha:

GR7uW0X-WwE

Pump-it-UP
Dec 5th, 2011, 08:25 PM
have you guys seen this? omg lmao :haha:

GR7uW0X-WwE

Yes and it kills me every time. :lol:

I'll be Serena in that video at this time tomorrow. :scared:

Salve
Dec 5th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Do yall think Justine got banned? :o

Novichok
Dec 5th, 2011, 08:45 PM
No, she's just a quitter. I'm sure if she was banned, someone would've leaked it to the press. :shrug:

Yoncé
Dec 5th, 2011, 08:59 PM
I think she got banned in '08 that was way to sus, I mean it was obvious that she knew she had lost her edge and whatever but still, to odd my likings

young_gunner913
Dec 5th, 2011, 09:41 PM
I think she got banned in '08 that was way to sus, I mean it was obvious that she knew she had lost her edge and whatever but still, to odd my likings

I doubt it. She quit. She tried to save face from the looming ass whooping by some scrub at RG where she was the 3 time defending champion. She'd rather call it quits than be embarrassed.

Yoncé
Dec 5th, 2011, 10:29 PM
^That's defiantly what happened the second time. Why the fuck would you announce your retirement during the semi's of a slam? She just wanted to retire before her points came off and she fell down to 30 whatever in the world :o talk about classless.

young_gunner913
Dec 5th, 2011, 10:38 PM
To be the main story. So people will hopefully give the fuck they didn't when she retired the first time. :lol:

Stamp Paid
Dec 5th, 2011, 10:53 PM
He came crying to me that yall already expelled him from this thread! :haha: I doubt he'll be back.Fuck her and everything she stands for. And I mean that. :lol:

Somebody help me out.....my sister told me that the expression started because older southern black women used to get together and drink tea and gossip on their front porch. People would walk by and call out whats the tea, when they wanted to know the gossip. Has anyone ever heard this or is my sister full of shit.Nah its a black gay thing. Dont ever say it. :lol: To 'read' somebody comes from old black women though.

I tried to do that with a ruler (with round edges) a couple of weeks ago, we were all bored as shit in class. By the time I got to the 18th cm, the edges slightly scratched against my throat, it was so uncomfortable :( Not to mention the bruise to my ego.*does conversion* Thats all you could do? :eek::lol: Sad, bb.

Hmm...That's only about half of me....did I say that? ;)http://i40.tinypic.com/6o0jz6.gif
Sit all the way down :lol:

This thread. :crying2: Probably the reason I can't leave TF for good.Exactly :lol:

I doubt it. She quit. She tried to save face from the looming ass whooping by some scrub at RG where she was the 3 time defending champion. She'd rather call it quits than be embarrassed.Just like the AO 2006 Final.

Yoncé
Dec 5th, 2011, 10:59 PM
I tried to make one of these things :sobbing:

I'm bored and thought it could be fun :hysteric:

BFZhP9LVb-w

Its so shit

Novichok
Dec 5th, 2011, 10:59 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/6o0jz6.gif

Kim :hearts: I used to love that show. :lol:

Kairi
Dec 5th, 2011, 11:12 PM

BFZhP9LVb-w

Its so shit

:hysteric:

MrProdigy555
Dec 5th, 2011, 11:40 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/6o0jz6.gif
Sit all the way down :lol:

:lol: Might want to be careful with your word selection. ;)

Craig.
Dec 5th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Hi guys, dilemma time. I don't really know what I want to do with my life. I'm currently in CEGEP (which is basically pre-university in Quebec, helping students make the transition between high school and university), and my grades are pretty average right now, and I was looking to get into pre-med after cegep (though it seems impossible with the grades I've got right now). The thing is though, I'm not even sure I want to go into med school, I want to do something that's like prestigious, but that I like as well. And I just really don't know what I like. Another problem I've got is, my whole entire family consists of fucking geniuses, basically either doctors or professors, so I'm just feeling a shitload of pressure to perform and become ''someone'' like them. I just don't know. Any advice?

Stamp Paid
Dec 5th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Hi guys, dilemma time. I don't really know what I want to do with my life. I'm currently in CEGEP (which is basically pre-university in Quebec, helping students make the transition between high school and university), and my grades are pretty average right now, and I was looking to get into pre-med after cegep (though it seems impossible with the grades I've got right now). The thing is though, I'm not even sure I want to go into med school, I want to do something that's like prestigious, but that I like as well. And I just really don't know what I like. Another problem I've got is, my whole entire family consists of fucking geniuses, basically either doctors or professors, so I'm just feeling a shitload of pressure to perform and become ''someone'' like them. I just don't know. Any advice?When you say you want to do something prestigious, what do you mean by that?

Craig.
Dec 5th, 2011, 11:52 PM
When you say you want to do something prestigious, what do you mean by that?

Like I want a PhD or an MD or something. Not prestigious in the sense of becoming a Hollywood actor, but like I don't want to become an accountant or go into management or anything (no disrespect to anyone who's in those fields).

Miss Atomic Bomb
Dec 5th, 2011, 11:56 PM
My first major project is due tomorrow, I have spent on average 7 hours a day int he past 5 weeks on it (saying on average because in the past 3 days I have worked for over 50 hours). I have completed it, but feeling weird because I am not used to completing my stuff early and dont know what I should do..feel almost empty LOL.

Novichok
Dec 5th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Hi guys, dilemma time. I don't really know what I want to do with my life. I'm currently in CEGEP (which is basically pre-university in Quebec, helping students make the transition between high school and university), and my grades are pretty average right now, and I was looking to get into pre-med after cegep (though it seems impossible with the grades I've got right now). The thing is though, I'm not even sure I want to go into med school, I want to do something that's like prestigious, but that I like as well. And I just really don't know what I like. Another problem I've got is, my whole entire family consists of fucking geniuses, basically either doctors or professors, so I'm just feeling a shitload of pressure to perform and become ''someone'' like them. I just don't know. Any advice?

What academic field are you most interested in? If you want to do medical school, isn't it possible for you to major in biology/chemistry and take the required courses needed for medical school instead of getting into the pre-med program?

Craig.
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:04 AM
What academic field are you most interested in? If you want to do medical school, isn't it possible for you to major in biology/chemistry and take the required courses needed for medical school instead of getting into the pre-med program?

Yeah, I mean, I could get into med school by getting a bachelor's in a certain field and then applying afterwards. But then again, I'm not sure I even want to deep down. I know this sounds sad, but I'm just one of those people who's never really been passionate about a particular subject at school. In other words, I don't really like anything all that much :shrug: :lol:

Craig.
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:06 AM
I'm also curious to know how you guys have personally dealt with your career choice and how it all went for you (how you came to a decision, how you like it so far etc.)

MrProdigy555
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Yeah, I mean, I could get into med school by getting a bachelor's in a certain field and then applying afterwards. But then again, I'm not sure I even want to deep down. I know this sounds sad, but I'm just one of those people who's never really been passionate about a particular subject at school. In other words, I don't really like anything all that much :shrug: :lol:
Having the same exact issue. I have no idea what I want to do, and I'm a Sophomore in college. -_-

Novichok
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:10 AM

Then don't do the pre-med/medical school route if you're not into that. Maybe study something like business/economics and do well. Then you could go to law/business/graduate school afterwards if you want an advanced degree. Do you know if you're more into science, social science, or the humanities? :lol:

Stamp Paid
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:10 AM
Like I want a PhD or an MD or something. Not prestigious in the sense of becoming a Hollywood actor, but like I don't want to become an accountant or go into management or anything (no disrespect to anyone who's in those fields).Do you want a PhD or MD because thats what all the people in your family have, or is it because you truly have a desire to be a medical doctor or to do research for the rest of your life (PhD)? I ask because Im a doctoral student now, but I had no idea that I would be pursuing a PhD when I was your age. I didn't realize that I wanted a PhD until I was 21. :lol:

When you go to University, do you have to be definitive in regards to your major, or is there some fluidity in choosing your specialization? I changed my major from Journalism to Political Science to Anthropology in undergrad. :lol: Can you declare a major, but take a range of classes to see what you like?

Also, what are your main hobbies and interests that you think you could translate into a career? You have to love what you do, whatever it is. You shouldn't choose a career primarily because it carries some kind of prestige. That can be a part of it, but it will require a lot of ambition and you have to love it.

My first major project is due tomorrow, I have spent on average 7 hours a day int he past 5 weeks on it (saying on average because in the past 3 days I have worked for over 50 hours). I have completed it, but feeling weird because I am not used to completing my stuff early and dont know what I should do..feel almost empty LOL.Go spend some time with your bb. :lol:

Craig.
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Then don't do the pre-med/medical school route if you're not into that. Maybe study something like business/economics and do well. Then you could go to law/business/graduate school afterwards if you want an advanced degree. Do you know if you're more into science, social science, or the humanities? :lol:

Science for sure. I don't see myself doing anything outside of that, except for maybe business and law.

Craig.
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Do you want a PhD or MD because thats what all the people in your family have, or is it because you truly have a desire to be a medical doctor or to do research for the rest of your life (PhD)? I ask because Im a doctoral student now, but I had no idea that I would be pursuing a PhD when I was your age. I didn't realize that I wanted a PhD until I was 21. :lol:

When you go to University, do you have to be definitive in regards to your major, or is there some fluidity in choosing your specialization? I changed my major from Journalism to Political Science to Anthropology in undergrad. :lol: Can you declare a major, but take a range of classes to see what you like?

Also, what are your main hobbies and interests that you think you could translate into a career? You have to love what you do, whatever it is. You shouldn't choose a career primarily because it carries some kind of prestige. That can be a part of it, but it will require a lot of ambition and you have to love it.

Go spend some time with your bb. :lol:

I'm not sure about university actually :lol: I actually don't think you can just take a range of classes to see what you like. But then again, maybe I'm overdramatizing the situation :shrug: I'm young, maybe I should just try something out and see how it goes and if I really hate it, I'll just switch. A lot of people seem to do that.

What are you currently studying btw if you don't me asking? Are you planning to teach?

Novichok
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:19 AM
I'm not sure about university actually :lol: I actually don't think you can just take a range of classes to see what you like. But then again, maybe I'm overdramatizing the situation :shrug: I'm young, maybe I should just try something out and see how it goes and if I really hate it, I'll just switch. A lot of people seem to do that.

Yeah that's what I did. I started out as engineering then switched to economics. Now I'm a math and philosophy major. :lol:

You could major in a science and then decide if you want to go to graduate school studying that science or you could go to business/law school/med school. Med school is definitely more picky about prerequisites but law/business schools don't really care about major.

Craig.
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Yeah that's what I did. I started out as engineering then switched to economics. Now I'm a math and philosophy major. :lol:

You could major in a science and then decide if you want to go to graduate school studying that science or you could go to business/law school/med school. Med school is definitely more picky about prerequisites but law/business schools don't really care about major.

Did it seem like a bit of a waste to you? Switching that many times?

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:29 AM
I don't know how uni systems work outside of the US, but here you don't really NEED to pick a major until the end of your sophomore year. For the first 1.5 years here you can generally take whatever classes you want and work on fulfilling your core requirements. My school requires 2 writing courses, 2 Humanities, 2 Natural Sciences, 2 Social Sciences, 2 Math courses, and proficiency in a foreign language. My sophomore friend spent his freshman year fulfilling some of those requirements, and this semester he's taking Bio and realized that he loves it and wants to major in it. :shrug:

I'd look into finding a school where you can get some freedom for a year or so, and that'll definitely help you make a decision.

Stamp Paid
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:30 AM

What are you currently studying btw if you don't me asking? Are you planning to teach?OK. It may be different in Canada, but in American universities you may be say, an Engineering major. You have to take all of your engineering classes, but you also have to satisfy the requirements of a broad liberal arts curriculum in order to get your degree. You have to take classes in English, the Humanities, Hard Sciences and the Social Sciences in addition to all of your engineering credits. This helps you get a broader academic perspective and (in theory) prepares you to become a well rounded citizen once you finish. Thats the philosophy of the University in the United States, as I understand it. I think its the same in Canada too, I have a few friends who have changed/flip flopped majors. Just work hard and get your grades up and GO TO University. :lol: Your life experiences will guide you to whats best for you once you get there.

Right now I'm getting my PhD in Anthropology, with a concentration in Cross-cultural education studies. I do plan to become a professor once I finish, but I want to start an education consulting firm and do some non-academic consultant work once I become a professional.

Stamp Paid
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:32 AM
I don't know how uni systems work outside of the US, but here you don't really NEED to pick a major until the end of your sophomore year. For the first 1.5 years here you can generally take whatever classes you want and work on fulfilling your core requirements. My school requires 2 writing courses, 2 Humanities, 2 Natural Sciences, 2 Social Sciences, 2 Math courses, and proficiency in a foreign language. My sophomore friend spent his freshman year fulfilling some of those requirements, and this semester he's taking Bio and realized that he loves it and wants to major in it. :shrug:

I'd look into finding a school where you can get some freedom for a year or so, and that'll definitely help you make a decision.So true, good advice.

Novichok
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Did it seem like a bit of a waste to you? Switching that many times?

It wasn't a waste for me because most of the classes that I took (that are not classes for my current majors) fulfilled some other requirement. If I didn't plan carefully, then I would've wasted a lot of money. But I feel like it's better for me to study something that I enjoy instead of committing myself to a major/career that I would be miserable in even if I would've wasted some money.

Craig.
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:36 AM
OK. It may be different in Canada, but in American universities you may be say, an Engineering major. You have to take all of your engineering classes, but you also have to satisfy the requirements of a broad liberal arts curriculum in order to get your degree. You have to take classes in English, the Humanities, Hard Sciences and the Social Sciences in addition to all of your engineering credits. This helps you get a broader academic perspective and (in theory) prepares you to become a well rounded citizen once you finish. Thats the philosophy of the University in the United States, as I understand it. I think its the same in Canada too, I have a few friends who have changed/flip flopped majors. Just work hard and get your grades up and GO TO University. :lol: Your life experiences will guide you to whats best for you once you get there.

Right now I'm getting my PhD in Anthropology, with a concentration in Cross-cultural education studies. I do plan to become a professor once I finish, but I want to start an education consulting firm and do some non-academic consultant work once I become a professional.

Well right now, in Cegep, I'm in what's called the Natural Sciences program, so for example I have three core science courses this semester (Calculus I, Chemistry I and Mechanics) and 1 Humanities, 1 English, 1 Complementary and 1 Gym. So I guess that's similar to what you and PumpItUp were talking about (for how it is in the States). Cuz my sister is in Engineering currently in University and all of her courses are related to her field. She has maybe one or two complementary courses to take during her bachelor's.

Craig.
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Btw guys, I really appreciate this, thanks a lot :hug:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:55 AM
I really miss the days of learning the alphabet and coloring in between the lines tbh. :sad:

8 page essay due Friday, 10-15 page report due Thursday, 5 minute oral presentation on Friday worth 15% of my grade, 7 minute oral presentation tomorrow worth 25% of my grade, physics test on Thursday, a problem set due tomorrow that'll take me 4 hours tonight, another problem set due Friday that'll take another 4-5 hours, and a small project due next Monday that'll take 3 hours. :o SIGH. Having lazy ass professors is so good all semester, but the last 2 weeks of classes.......... Brandy take the fucking wheel. :o

Stamp Paid
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:01 AM
Well right now, in Cegep, I'm in what's called the Natural Sciences program, so for example I have three core science courses this semester (Calculus I, Chemistry I and Mechanics) and 1 Humanities, 1 English, 1 Complementary and 1 Gym. So I guess that's similar to what you and PumpItUp were talking about (for how it is in the States). Cuz my sister is in Engineering currently in University and all of her courses are related to her field. She has maybe one or two complementary courses to take during her bachelor's.
Ahhh ok. So essentially, right now is when you have to decide what you want to do, because once you get to Uni all of your classes will be focused on whatever you choose for your specialization?

Craig.
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:04 AM
Ahhh ok. So essentially, right now is when you have to decide what you want to do, because once you get to Uni all of your classes will be focused on whatever you choose for your specialization?

Basically.

doni1212
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:06 AM
[/B]
Serena fans go after Serena so you know you ass don't stand a chance up in here.

Y'all rubbing off on my lil Doni. :lol:

Yeah, blame them! :lol:

Where Jujubee at? She gonna be mad she missed New York shading the fuck out of Pumpkin yesterday morning. :lol:

Huh? What are you talking about?

Craig.
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:07 AM
One essay due tomorrow and 3 finals and I'm done :inlove:

Craig.
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:07 AM
I really miss the days of learning the alphabet and coloring in between the lines tbh. :sad:

8 page essay due Friday, 10-15 page report due Thursday, 5 minute oral presentation on Friday worth 15% of my grade, 7 minute oral presentation tomorrow worth 25% of my grade, physics test on Thursday, a problem set due tomorrow that'll take me 4 hours tonight, another problem set due Friday that'll take another 4-5 hours, and a small project due next Monday that'll take 3 hours. :o SIGH. Having lazy ass professors is so good all semester, but the last 2 weeks of classes.......... Brandy take the fucking wheel. :o

:hug: I have a feeling coffee will be your best friend in the next week :lol:

I had a similar week last week. Seems like there's no way you'll get through (I dunno how many times I broke down), but at the end, you're alive and well :D

doni1212
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:11 AM

Having the same exact issue. I have no idea what I want to do, and I'm a Sophomore
in college. -_-

I'm in the same situation and unfortunately I'm a couple years older than you guys, :o
Hopefully you guys will figure it out soon!

It wasn't a waste for me because most of the classes that I took (that are not classes for my current majors) fulfilled some other requirement. If I didn't plan carefully, then I would've wasted a lot of money. But I feel like it's better for me to study something that I enjoy instead of committing myself to a major/career that I would be miserable in even if I would've wasted some money.

THIS is the best advice. It's been hell for me because my Dad just doesn't understand that concept. I don't know how you can encourage your child to do something that will make them miserable just because there is guaranteed money in it, :o SICK.
No care in the world for my happiness, satisfaction, and MY hopes and dreams. He feels that because I don't exactly know what I want to do with my life then I might as well take him up on HIS ideas & goals for me even though I DO KNOW that I don't want to do what he wants. Such a frustrating and fucked up situation.

Craig.
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:13 AM
I'm in the same situation and unfortunately I'm a couple years older than you guys, :o
Hopefully you guys will figure it out soon!

THIS is the best advice. It's been hell for me because my Dad just doesn't understand that concept. I don't know how you can encourage your child to do something that will make them miserable just because there is guaranteed money in it, :o SICK.
No care in the world for my happiness, satisfaction, and MY hopes and dreams. He feels that because I don't exactly know what I want to do with my life then I might as well take him up on HIS ideas & goals for me even though I DO KNOW that I don't want to do what he wants. Such a frustrating and fucked up situation.

What does he want you to do?

doni1212
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:20 AM
What does he want you to do?

Be a school teacher and then later be a school principal. There's more job security in that field so he feels it can be my "back-up plan". But I know how after getting a masters in that field and a job, the "back-up plan" will more than likely turn into the REAL plan, :rolleyes: NO SIR!

Stamp Paid
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:25 AM
Be a school teacher and then later be a school principal. There's more job security in that field so he feels it can be my "back-up plan". But I know how after getting a masters in that field and a job, the "back-up plan" will more than likely turn into the REAL plan, :rolleyes: NO SIR!
Oh wow. What do you want to do? Is your MA gonna be in Latin American Studies?

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:29 AM
:hug: I have a feeling coffee will be your best friend in the next week :lol:

I had a similar week last week. Seems like there's no way you'll get through (I dunno how many times I broke down), but at the end, you're alive and well :D
Oh definitely. Good thing Starbucks is like a 30 second walk for me. :zzz:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:31 AM

That's some bullshit. :o My parents tried the same thing, trying to get me to work for my brother. I said no probably about 20 times but they still want me to do it. :o:shrug: Just gotta ignore it and do what YOU want.

doni1212
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Oh wow. What do you want to do? Is your MA gonna be in Latin American Studies?

No, I'm hoping to do something with LA Studies for my PhD. My MA is going to be in something that will help me with that area. I can't decide between International Development/NGOs/Civil Society (More hands on in LA) OR Intelligence Studies/Human Security. One of those two areas for sure though. Good thing I they all have pretty much the same core classes so I'll focus on that in the spring and hopefully know which route I want to go down by next fall.

That's some bullshit. :o My parents tried the same thing, trying to get me to work for my brother. I said no probably about 20 times but they still want me to do it. :o:shrug: Just gotta ignore it and do what YOU want.

Thanks! I agree!

mykarma
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:39 AM

BFZhP9LVb-w

Its so shit
this

mykarma
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:46 AM
In the end all your family wants is for you to be happy, so how about being the best you that you can be. In the end that's all that really counts.

Stamp Paid
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:46 AM
No, I'm hoping to do something with LA Studies for my PhD. My MA is going to be in something that will help me with that area. I can't decide between International Development/NGOs/Civil Society (More hands on in LA) OR Intelligence Studies/Human Security. One of those two areas for sure though. Good thing I they all have pretty much the same core classes so I'll focus on that in the spring and hopefully know which route I want to go down by next fall.

Thanks! I agree!Okay, I would caution you though that the only school in the US that offers at PhD in Latin American Studies is Tulane. You might have to get your PhD in political science/sociology/anthropology if you want to do doctoral work in LAS.

doni1212
Dec 6th, 2011, 01:52 AM
Okay, I would caution you though that the only school in the US that offers at PhD in Latin American Studies is Tulane. You might have to get your PhD in political science/sociology/anthropology if you want to do doctoral work in LAS.

Wow, I never knew that. But you're right. I can do poli sci or spanish instead. That's no problem. The undergrad program for my Spanish major focused a lot of LA studies anyway and so did poli sci when I focused on comparative politics so that won't be too much of a problem since I like & have degrees in both of those fields. Thanks for letting me know that though!

doni1212
Dec 6th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Verrrrry interesting. Ok so Serena said she's watching Tennis Channel bc she got sick of watching some show with a hot guy and I did a little research (bc I don't have TC) and apparently they're currently showing the Pusher-Sharapova match from Indian Wells. Sharapova was so tired that she made the Pusher look like a world champion in that match. I wonder what Serena thinks about it.

Novichok
Dec 6th, 2011, 02:21 AM
Verrrrry interesting. Ok so Serena said she's watching Tennis Channel bc she got sick of watching some show with a hot guy and I did a little research (bc I don't have TC) and apparently they're currently showing the Pusher-Sharapova match from Indian Wells. Sharapova was so tired that she made the Pusher look like a world champion in that match. I wonder what Serena thinks about it.

She was tired? More like helpless. :lol: Caroline is just a better hard court player than Sharapova.:angel: Serena was probably happy that Sharapova lost.

JamieOwen3
Dec 6th, 2011, 02:22 AM
that indina wells match is so irrelevant :o
loss due to a grueling week after being out for 6 weeks with a virus, maria had played long matches during the week. she played like a bag of shit in that match.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 02:26 AM

DEATH!!! :bigcry:

And look at the life she's getting from 0:20-0:30 in this video! :crying2:
http://www.tmz.com/videos/1_zgrrxcix

Novichok
Dec 6th, 2011, 02:26 AM
She played very well in her match against Safina. She knew that Caroline's defense would whip her ass easily so she went for bigger shots and Caroline still whipped her ass. :haha:

brickhousesupporter
Dec 6th, 2011, 02:28 AM
Can I ask you guys a question. What are your plans for those PhD's you are getting? How marketable are those degrees (concentrations)?

Stamp Paid
Dec 6th, 2011, 02:35 AM
Can I ask you guys a question. What are your plans for those PhD's you are getting? How marketable are those degrees (concentrations)?Marketable in terms of what, job placement?
For my career goals a PhD is a baseline requirement.

doni1212
Dec 6th, 2011, 02:37 AM
She was tired? More like helpless. :lol: Caroline is just a better hard court player than Sharapova.:angel: Serena was probably happy that Sharapova lost.

Yes, she had played a couple long matches while someone else had yet ANOTHER cakewalk and a retirement on the way to that semi.

that indina wells match is so irrelevant :o
loss due to a grueling week after being out for 6 weeks with a virus, maria had played long matches during the week. she played like a bag of shit in that match.

Oh yeah! I forgot about the virus too. It was her first event back. So many people have points to gain at the beginning of next season while Push Push has lots to lose! :drool:

Oh my gosh. No Serena, :lol:

doni1212
Dec 6th, 2011, 02:39 AM
Marketable in terms of what, job placement?
For my career goals a PhD is a baseline requirement.

Yeah, I might actually want to be a college professor and a PhD is pretty much required.

brickhousesupporter
Dec 6th, 2011, 02:43 AM
I am not talking about the PhD. i am taking about the concentration. What are the plans for those concentrations.

Stamp Paid
Dec 6th, 2011, 02:57 AM
I am not talking about the PhD. i am taking about the concentration. What are the plans for those concentrations.My concentration in cross-cultural educational studies? My research deals with Black youth and issues of race and class that occur in the classroom and in teacher-student-parent interaction. I just dont know whether I will do my research in the US, Brazil, or Colombia. Post-PhD I will be a professor, and I will continue to do research and hopefully become a consultant for educational policymakers. So I will be a professor, thats the immediate plan.

Annie.
Dec 6th, 2011, 03:35 AM

GOD DAMN!

http://i41.tinypic.com/21lilcg.gif

You truly ain't shit for that bb. You should've put a disclaimer or something.

SIDENOTE: Why does he remind me of that thing from those Saw movies

http://i42.tinypic.com/907zih.jpg

MrProdigy555
Dec 6th, 2011, 04:09 AM

Mhm...her ass is stomping hella hard....better watch out for those toes. That's all I'm saying.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 05:19 AM
By this time 6 weeks from now, Sarin will have played her 1R in Melbourne. :hearts:

Yoncé
Dec 6th, 2011, 05:35 AM
By this time 6 weeks from now, Sarin will have played her 1R in Melbourne. :hearts:

After her Brisbane title :inlove:

shoryuken
Dec 6th, 2011, 05:36 AM
GOD DAMN!

http://i41.tinypic.com/21lilcg.gif

You truly ain't shit for that bb. You should've put a disclaimer or something.

SIDENOTE: Why does he remind me of that thing from those Saw movies

http://i42.tinypic.com/907zih.jpg

:lol: He does remind me of some cannibal serial killer :unsure:

MrProdigy555
Dec 6th, 2011, 05:44 AM
Only 6 weeks? I'm about to put in extra work in the gym just for Serena. Somebody tweet her that, so she knows to keep her eye on the prize. lol. Sometimes I feel like I need to manage her. If I managed Serena, she would be murdering EVERYONE. Wouldn't be having motivation problems.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Only 6 weeks? I'm about to put in extra work in the gym just for Serena. Somebody tweet her that, so she knows to keep her eye on the prize. lol. Sometimes I feel like I need to manage her. If I managed Serena, she would be murdering EVERYONE. Wouldn't be having motivation problems.

Don't worry, I'll be going into overdrive in a month's time and tweeting her every negative comment someone says about her. :devil: I dont know if she actually reads her Twitter before her matches or not..... but I dont think it's a coincidence that this summer whenever I tweeted a hater's comment to her right before her match, she slayed every time. :angel: Kiri in Wimbledon, Pova in Stanford, Bartoli in Stanford, Vika in Toronto, Sam in Toronto....

So trust that I'll be clogging her timeline with "YOURE THE UNDERDOG SERENA!!!!11! Look what dis bitch said!!" before each and every match she plays. :angel:

Yoncé
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Don't worry, I'll be going into overdrive in a month's time and tweeting her every negative comment someone says about her. :devil: I dont know if she actually reads her Twitter before her matches or not..... but I dont think it's a coincidence that this summer whenever I tweeted a hater's comment to her right before her match, she slayed every time. :angel: Kiri in Wimbledon, Pova in Stanford, Bartoli in Stanford, Vika in Toronto, Sam in Toronto....

So trust that I'll be clogging her timeline with "YOURE THE UNDERDOG SERENA!!!!11! Look what dis bitch said!!" before each and every match she plays. :angel:

Where was twitter time before the USO final :sobbing:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:05 AM
Where was twitter time before the USO final :sobbing:

Idk... I think I just told her good luck or something. :tears:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:21 AM
......... so a boy that I went to school with is currently being paid money to ride glass dildos. Oh.

J.Bravo
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:28 AM
I know this is the "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread, but come on... :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:50 AM
I know this is the "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread, but come on... :lol:

He's bragging about it though! :o:o "Since when do I ever play it safe? :)"

I can't do social networking anymore.

Yoncé
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:54 AM
......... so a boy that I went to school with is currently being paid money to ride glass dildos. Oh.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqkaa0cc7Z1r25534o1_500.gif

JamieOwen3
Dec 6th, 2011, 07:21 AM
someone should just send serena the video of that guy shouting during the 2010 final "come on justine she's not THAT good"

young_gunner913
Dec 6th, 2011, 07:24 AM

And my world is as ratchet as this hoe's??? :o

Miss Atomic Bomb
Dec 6th, 2011, 07:30 AM
*does conversion* Thats all you could do? :eek::lol: Sad, bb.

Well, :angel: I don't stop when the 'other thing' touches my throat, its just that the ruler really can hurt!

Yoncé
Dec 6th, 2011, 08:01 AM
someone should just send serena the video of that guy shouting during the 2010 final "come on justine she's not THAT good"

:lol: she heard it and spoke about it in an interview!

H-zKGSHYNmA

JamieOwen3
Dec 6th, 2011, 09:42 AM
yeah i had seen that, i even posted the video of the guy shouting once but the account is gone now. loved that perfect GIF moment :lol:

Kairi
Dec 6th, 2011, 11:15 AM

:hysteric: they actually pay people to do that? ...my god :o

Stamp Paid
Dec 6th, 2011, 12:22 PM
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/52774/mto-world-exclusive-college-football-star-tyrann-mathieu-s-jumpoff-sent-us-nekkid-pics-of-dude-and-he-s-got-a-13-inch-jank-warning-extremely-explicit-freak-pics.html

http://i42.tinypic.com/i1zg4h.gif
Novichok come get your cousin. :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 02:36 PM
And my world is as ratchet as this hoe's??? :o
:haha::haha:

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/52774/mto-world-exclusive-college-football-star-tyrann-mathieu-s-jumpoff-sent-us-nekkid-pics-of-dude-and-he-s-got-a-13-inch-jank-warning-extremely-explicit-freak-pics.html

Damn, that thing would tickle a stomach. :unsure:

young_gunner913
Dec 6th, 2011, 03:00 PM

Why they gotta blurr out the best pic?! Give us a show!!

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/stiffbreezep1.gif

hBence
Dec 6th, 2011, 03:10 PM

What's the first song? Does somebody know that?

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 03:15 PM
What's the first song? Does somebody know that?

lA983t3Rdzs

hBence
Dec 6th, 2011, 03:22 PM

Novichok
Dec 6th, 2011, 03:31 PM

:speakles:

J.Bravo
Dec 6th, 2011, 03:42 PM

http://i42.tinypic.com/znq73o.jpg
He aint a nerd bravo.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Uh, what was Serena talking about on Twitter saying that she has a muffin top? :o

Kairi
Dec 6th, 2011, 04:03 PM

oh my..
http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz145/Matthewmsh2/Forums/cat.gif

young_gunner913
Dec 6th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Uh, what was Serena talking about on Twitter saying that she has a muffin top? :o

That bitch better have ripped the frosting part off a hostess cupcake. :o

LindsayRulz
Dec 6th, 2011, 04:27 PM

Don't do that unless you are very motivated to do so. As a lot of high school students who didn't know what program to chose in CEGEP you probably decided to go for Sc. Nat (like me) thinking that it would "open every door" once at university cause that's what everybody's saying. Actually it enables you to enter any programs in Uni... HOWEVER you need to study a lot and have a good "cote R", and let's just say that Sc. Nat isn't the most "attracting" field for studying unless you're living for sciences or target a very precise field at Uni cause the subjects that are studied are so wide and kind of abstract at some point. Thus, if you're not motivated in Sc Nat the chances are very low for you to suddenly get the passion for studies in other wide fields like Bio-Med once you're in Uni and get what it takes to make it to med school. A friend of mine even got a "cote R" of something like 32 at CEGEP, asked for med school after two years of Bio-Med at Uni (with a mark of 4,1/4,3) and he didn't even made the cut for the interviews for Med school in every Uni he applied...

This being said, you should (find and) go for a field that you like in Uni instead of "hoping" you'll get to a prestigious program that you're not ever sure of liking and without really being motivated. IMO you should go for something less prestigious that you like than something prestigious that you think your family wants. ;)

Stamp Paid
Dec 6th, 2011, 04:59 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/znq73o.jpg
He aint a nerd bravo.:lol: You know my other secret type. :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 6th, 2011, 05:01 PM

http://www.thewheelfx.com/lane/GIFS/1111__NEW/BruleAmazed.gif

DEAR.SWEET.JESUS.

Novichok
Dec 6th, 2011, 05:03 PM
:lol: You know my other secret type. :lol:

:unsure: Just ReDickulous. SMH. :lol:

Stamp Paid
Dec 6th, 2011, 05:07 PM
:unsure: Just ReDickulous. SMH. :lol:It has very little to do with that :lol::lol::lol:

young_gunner913
Dec 6th, 2011, 05:12 PM
:lol: You know my other secret type. :lol:

Donkey dicks ain't a type just an attribute. :lol:

Stamp Paid
Dec 6th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Donkey dicks ain't a type just an attribute. :lol:http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqpxdvLmYG1qhyiiw.gif
Thats not what Im talking about! I swear :lol:

young_gunner913
Dec 6th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Mhmmm. Gurl have fun riding that thing down the Grand Canyon. I hear they let you keep the Sombrero. :lol:

Kairi
Dec 6th, 2011, 05:43 PM
:sobbing: these past few pages :sobbing:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lknk66pl6Z1qgfflw.gif
long live Serena Slam......

MrProdigy555
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:07 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqpxdvLmYG1qhyiiw.gif
Thats not what Im talking about! I swear :lol:
That Fantasia gif just slayed my life! :lol:

adamserenavenus
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:07 PM
I hope that Serena is still playing Mixed Doubles at the 2012 Australian Open.

Kairi
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:13 PM
what does wikipedia say? :hearts:

MrProdigy555
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:19 PM
I hope that Serena is still playing Mixed Doubles at the 2012 Australian Open.
I'm worried that she is gonna be biting off more than she can chew. Is she gonna be playing women's doubles w/ Venus there?

adamserenavenus
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Serena needs to forget the Doubles and focus on the Mixed Doubles she has never won the Mixed Doubles at the Australian Open and that is more important.

Novichok
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:22 PM

So mean. :o

Gdsimmons
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:26 PM

You aint right for that one :lol::lol:

young_gunner913
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:36 PM
I'm worried that she is gonna be biting off more than she can chew. Is she gonna be playing women's doubles w/ Venus there?

Mixed doubles ain't nothing but a thing. Since Roddick will most likely be out of the tournament by the time mixed doubles starts, he can focus all his energy into not letting Serena down.

Kairi
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:38 PM
So mean. :o

You aint right for that one :lol::lol:

:spit: what, its just an innocent question..
http://th243.photobucket.com/albums/ff75/Darkness_Falls1992/Tumblr%20Gifs/th_Sinistersmile-1.gif

MrProdigy555
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Mixed doubles ain't nothing but a thing. Since Roddick will most likely be out of the tournament by the time mixed doubles starts, he can focus all his energy into not letting Serena down.
LMFAO! That is not right. Not right at all.

Novichok
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:44 PM

It's the truth. Serve and push players are not successful on the ATP tour. :lol:

young_gunner913
Dec 6th, 2011, 06:52 PM

I love Andy but I've come to terms with the way things will pan out. :o

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Hush. Andy slays at the AO every year that Serena does. His results in 03/05/07/09/10 were SF/SF/SF/SF/QF

He'll make the quarters. :angel:

young_gunner913
Dec 6th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Since when does slaying mean SF's & QF's? Then his whole career has been slaying! :lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 6th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Since when does slaying mean SF's & QF's? Then his whole career has been slaying! :lol:
Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop slaying Roddick. LOL!

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 07:29 PM

My standards are low for him, okay? :lol::crying2:

young_gunner913
Dec 6th, 2011, 07:35 PM
My standards are low for him, okay? :lol::crying2:

But praying for him just to reach SF/QF's? That's some Sharapova stan shit right there. :lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 6th, 2011, 07:55 PM

:rolls:

Yoncé
Dec 6th, 2011, 09:05 PM
But praying for him just to reach SF/QF's? That's some Sharapova stan shit right there. :lol:

OMG :sobbing: this thread is going to be the death of me :hysteric:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt4h98bUf31qjz158.gif

doni1212
Dec 6th, 2011, 10:32 PM
My concentration in cross-cultural educational studies? My research deals with Black youth and issues of race and class that occur in the classroom and in teacher-student-parent interaction. I just dont know whether I will do my research in the US, Brazil, or Colombia. Post-PhD I will be a professor, and I will continue to do research and hopefully become a consultant for educational policymakers. So I will be a professor, thats the immediate plan.

That sounds really interesting!

Damn!! :lol:

:rolls:

doni1212
Dec 6th, 2011, 10:35 PM
I just tried to think of all the slam finals that Roddick has been to and I could only name 2 (Open 03 and Wimbledon 09). :o
He's been to 3 more!

Kairi
Dec 6th, 2011, 10:39 PM
i think Wimbly 04/05, and 06 USO ..

doni1212
Dec 6th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Yup! In all 4 finals other than the one he won, he had to play Federer so that explains it. I remember cheering for him so hard at my aunt's house in Jersey during that Wimby 09 Final. My cousin wanted to leave early because we had to drive back home but I was stalling like crazy trying to see the end of that match. Poor Andy...

Yoncé
Dec 6th, 2011, 10:48 PM
That '09 Wimby final killed me. I wanted Andy to win so bad :sad: ITS JUST NOT FAIR :sobbing: and then Roger was such a douche in the ceremony :o IIRC

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 10:50 PM

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Kairi
Dec 6th, 2011, 10:50 PM
:sad: i know, one of the few times i actually cheered for Andy (against Fed) in a GS final, :sobbing: that missed volley :bigcry: so close..

Pump-it-UP
Dec 6th, 2011, 10:52 PM
The Wimbledon '09 final pissed me off. I was on a vacation and missed 1.5 hours of that match because housekeeping kicked me out to clean my room. :o:o:o:o #firstworldproblems

But of COURSE I got back just in time to watch Roger break serve in the 5th and crush my heart. :tears:

Gdsimmons
Dec 6th, 2011, 11:00 PM
I was so involved in that final Andy was SOOO in there. He was playing some great shots. They both were going at it. Andy was holding like left and right. I honestly thought it was only a matter of time before he broke Federer and won.....and then Roger breaks. And I wanted to cry. Andy was literally a hair away

Novichok
Dec 6th, 2011, 11:02 PM
I was so nervous during that match. Thank God Federer didn't lose to Andy. That would've been embarrassing. :o

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 7th, 2011, 12:25 AM
very :o

young_gunner913
Dec 7th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Not as embarrassing as crying like a little bitch during a trophy ceremony in a slam final but you know... :shrug:

MrProdigy555
Dec 7th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Not as embarrassing as crying like a little bitch during a trophy ceremony in a slam final but you know... :shrug:
Bitch, you mad? :lol:

Roger Federer shut shit down. Deal with it. And Andy is my second fave, but, hell-to-the-hell-no. I wouldn't have accepted him beating Federer in a GS final. No.

Novichok
Dec 7th, 2011, 12:33 AM

Not everyone is fake like "humble" Rafito. :rolleyes:

young_gunner913
Dec 7th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Bitch, you mad? :lol:

Roger Federer shut shit down. Deal with it. And Andy is my second fave, but, hell-to-the-hell-no. I wouldn't have accepted him beating Federer in a GS final. No.

Bitch not at all, my man has everyone one of Regina's pressed ass wigs in a trophy case next to his slam trophy case. It's not like it's Andy Murray. Roddick played second fiddle to Federer for a long time and should have won at least one final against him but he didn't. It's not like he was some fluke or some mug, he just didn't have the mentality to beat Regina in the big moment. No shame though. Rafa has beaten that bitter Queen left and right enough to give this Roddick fan closure.

young_gunner913
Dec 7th, 2011, 12:37 AM
Not everyone is fake like "humble" Rafito. :rolleyes:

At least he tries to be humble unlike Miss Regina, "Oh, I don't wanna be touched by my fans in a picture because I have a germ phobia." Bitch please, we all know he ain't lysoling all the dicks he's sucking.

Kairi
Dec 7th, 2011, 12:38 AM
:bigcry:

Novichok
Dec 7th, 2011, 12:43 AM
At least he tries to be humble unlike Miss Regina, "Oh, I don't wanna be touched by my fans in a picture because I have a germ phobia." Bitch please, we all know he ain't lysoling all the dicks he's sucking.

You stay coming for Roger. :lol: Jilted ex-groupie? :o

MrProdigy555
Dec 7th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Bitch not at all, my man has everyone one of Regina's pressed ass wigs in a trophy case next to his slam trophy case. It's not like it's Andy Murray. Roddick played second fiddle to Federer for a long time and should have won at least one final against him but he didn't. It's not like he was some fluke or some mug, he just didn't have the mentality to beat Regina in the big moment. No shame though. Rafa has beaten that bitter Queen left and right enough to give this Roddick fan closure.
Yes, bitch. You mad. hahaha.

What does Nadal moonballing ass have to do with any of this? You already know we are going to bring in how he has been getting that ass stomped by Djokovic. Everyone has that ONE that gets to them, so don't even try it. Nadal's ass was deflated in 2011. KNOW that. AND Nadal's wig was just snatched by Fed at the Tour Finals...so you need to sit it down and sit down quickly while shutting the hell up. Thank you.

MrProdigy555
Dec 7th, 2011, 12:52 AM
My main question is, why y'all mad? :lol:

Kairi
Dec 7th, 2011, 12:53 AM
this is getting good :drool:
http://tigzy.com/lj/popcorn.gif

young_gunner913
Dec 7th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Yes, bitch. You mad. hahaha.

What does Nadal moonballing ass have to do with any of this? You already know we are going to bring in how he has been getting that ass stomped by Djokovic. Everyone has that ONE that gets to them, so don't even try it. Nadal's ass was deflated in 2011. KNOW that. AND Nadal's wig was just snatched by Fed at the Tour Finals...so you need to sit it down and sit down quickly while shutting the hell up. Thank you.

What I was saying is, all the ass whoopings I was hoping Andy would give to Regina have been delivered by Rafa so my wishes have been fufilled. And bitch, you can have the tour finals. :spit: Rafa & I are still sipping champers and laughing at Regina playing her absolute peak in the RG finals this year and Rafa had the nerve to not only rip off Regina's wig, but beat her with it too.

http://i56.tinypic.com/21cuzv4.jpg

Novichok
Dec 7th, 2011, 01:03 AM
What I was saying is, all the ass whoopings I was hoping Andy would give to Regina have been delivered by Rafa so my wishes have been fufilled. And bitch, you can have the tour finals. :spit: Rafa & I are still sipping champers and laughing at Regina playing her absolute peak in the RG finals this year and Rafa had the nerve to not only rip off Regina's wig, but beat her with it too.

Now that's a lie. Anyway, Kneedull's gamesmanship is that match was disgusting. :o

young_gunner913
Dec 7th, 2011, 01:06 AM
Now that's a lie. Anyway, Kneedull's gamesmanship is that match was disgusting. :o

Be disgusted with how much of a flop Regina is. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 7th, 2011, 01:09 AM

LMAO. Bitch, I was hoping for you to come harder than THAT. That shit you just spewed was weak. I'm embarrassed for you as well as embarrassed for your ninja turtle look-a-like's hair thinning...he is gonna be one hideous, bald bitch. haha.

Fed didn't play his absolute best in that Final. We all know that. So, just stop the lies, trick.

I'm done...you haven't given anything. You are lucky, I'll let you keep your scalp and dusty ass hair this time. Bye.

*though I will keep this handful of hair that I just snatched as a reminder: Don't fuck with Goderer.

Novichok
Dec 7th, 2011, 01:12 AM
Be disgusted with how much of a flop Regina is. :lol:

:fiery::fiery::fiery:

Roger is far from a flop but it is disgusting when he lose to Nadull.

MrProdigy555
Dec 7th, 2011, 01:15 AM
And it's pathetic that the best part about your post is the gif. Sit yo' 10 cent ass DOWN!

young_gunner913
Dec 7th, 2011, 01:33 AM
LMAO. Bitch, I was hoping for you to come harder than THAT. That shit you just spewed was weak. I'm embarrassed for you as well as embarrassed for you ninja turtle look-a-like's hair thinning...he is gonna be one hideous, bald bitch. haha.

Fed didn't play his absolute best in that Final. We all know that. So, just stop the lies, trick.

I'm done...you haven't given anything. You are lucky, I let you keep your scalp and dusty ass hair this time. Bye.

Oh gurl.... Your little newbie ass is about to be incinerated. Please remove your 'buy one get one free' neon fuchsia tracks so that useless coconut sitting on top of your neck doesn't spontaneously combust as well.

The only thing you need to be embarrassed at is your tired little ass making up excuses for your man being trounced in yet another grand slam final. As far as a balding ninja turtle goes, bitch keep going on about cousin it. The hair on his head distracts from that forever squinting, 2/10 face of his. His chest/stomach hair hides the fact that his body has about as muscle tone as that of an 11 year old, scrawny, white girl. And his pubic bush hides the obvious, the only thing packing is the fudge in his ass.

Recycling words like scalp & dusty are fun but when you can't come up with some literature of your own, you're a sitting duck and it's open season on your ass right now. Prodigy? Child, please. You've just been aborted.

Gdsimmons
Dec 7th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Oh gurl.... Your little newbie ass is about to be incinerated. Please remove your 'buy one get one free' neon fuchsia tracks so that useless coconut sitting on top of your neck doesn't spontaneously combust as well.

The only thing you need to be embarrassed at is your tired little ass making up excuses for your man being trounced in yet another grand slam final. As far as a balding ninja turtle goes, bitch keep going on about cousin it. The hair on his head distracts from that forever squinting, 2/10 face of his. His chest/stomach hair hides the fact that his body has about as muscle tone as that of an 11 year old, scrawny, white girl. And his pubic bush hides the obvious, the only thing packing is the fudge in his ass.

Recycling words like scalp & dusty are fun but when you can't come up with some literature of your own, you're a sitting duck and it's open season on your ass right now. Prodigy? Child, please. You've just been aborted.

http://i44.tinypic.com/zy7rrq.gif

Kairi
Dec 7th, 2011, 01:58 AM

http://i55.tinypic.com/dh6ip.gif

MrProdigy555
Dec 7th, 2011, 02:02 AM

You still have said a bunch of NOTHING! The fact that this "newbie" is stomping a hole in your ass is a testimony to how much you need to sit your ass down.

1. *what excuse did I make about him losing the final? None. You are the one making up excuses for your tired ass Spaniard. Just accept the spankings like a man, which you, Nadal, and most of you bastards fail to do.
2. Have you seen Nadal's face...really, bitch? His nose is a mess. His eyes are beady. Only thing keeping him somewhat appealing (to you bitches with no taste) is his body, which is slowly on a decline. Federer, is a dignified, beautiful man. If you can't see that, then you obviously have no taste, which I've said before.
3. His chest and body hair...why are you focused so much on him? Did he dick you down, then leave your ass or something? Did he rape your mother? Murder your dad or something? Bitch, get a life. Hating on someone for no fucking reason shows how irrelevant your ass is.
4. And no muscle tone? With all of that, he still snatched and bageled your 'boo', huh? You have any excuses for that one, bitch? Do you?
5. Fudge in his ass. Lmao. Your insults are completely random and insubstantial. They get brushed right off after I read them, because you're obviously just hating for no reason.
6. And recycling words? lol. I'm so hurt. No. Take your own advice. What a joke.

Now let me break it down. You obviously have some insecurity issues with Nadal if you find it necessary to belittle one of his biggest rivals for no substantial reason, other than the fact that he is simply better.

You call the best player in the history of tennis a "flop"...bitch, go have a seat on a bed of syringes filled with a cocktail of your personal favorite STIs, hoe. Die slow.

A joke. :lol:

young_gunner913
Dec 7th, 2011, 02:10 AM
I see a bunch of bitterness, cuss words, and overall messiness. Child, if your reading level was at least on par with Fantasia's, I would continue this but it's obvious there's still some learning for you to do. You're merely a boy in a dress and not ready. And I have absolutely no insecurities about Rafa just like I don't with Sarin, but that won't stop me from telling you about your faves all day, everyday.

MrProdigy555
Dec 7th, 2011, 02:15 AM
I see a bunch of bitterness, cuss words, and overall messiness. Child, if your reading level was at least on par with Fantasia's, I would continue this but it's obvious there's still some learning for you to do. You're merely a boy in a dress and not ready. And I have absolutely no insecurities about Rafa just like I don't with Sarin, but that won't stop me from telling you about your faves all day, everyday.
I'm happy you can recognize a troll when you see it, right? :lol:

You're a mess. Just a bit of advice, when coming for someones "fave", at least create intelligent insults.

Novichok
Dec 7th, 2011, 02:15 AM
Federer, is a dignified, beautiful man.

YES! This is true. :worship:

Noxeema? :hysteric:

young_gunner913
Dec 7th, 2011, 02:20 AM
I'm happy you can recognize a troll when you see it, right? :lol:

You're a mess. Just a bit of advice, when coming for someones "fave", at least create intelligent insults.

Because a "balding ninja turtle" involves tons of intelligence, right? Child, practice what you preach so you can become a Shirley Temple and don't wind up like JonBenét.

MrProdigy555
Dec 7th, 2011, 02:26 AM
Because a "balding ninja turtle" involves tons of intelligence, right? Child, practice what you preach so you can become a Shirley Temple and don't wind up like JonBenét.
I've said on this forum before that Nadal looks like a Ninja Turtle. :lol: Take that up with his parents, not me.

young_gunner913
Dec 7th, 2011, 02:33 AM
I've said on this forum before that Nadal looks like a Ninja Turtle. :lol: Take that up with his parents, not me.

And Regina looks like Master Splinter, what's your point?

Kairi
Dec 7th, 2011, 02:36 AM
:hysteric: master Splinter.... I can't :haha: .......

Novichok
Dec 7th, 2011, 02:38 AM
And Regina looks like Master Splinter, what's your point?

No ma'am. You are really reaching. :lol: