PDA

View Full Version : Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - Chapter 7: Sequeena Has Returned!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 29th, 2011, 04:49 AM
PLEASE tell me some of you are watching Love and Hip Hop?!? This damn show has reeled me in. Im there every Monday night!

I knew...from the FIRST episode when Chrissy snatched Kimbella's ol' non-panty wearing self, that I was going to be in for a TREAT! :hearts:

Stamp Paid
Nov 29th, 2011, 05:48 AM
PLEASE tell me some of you are watching Love and Hip Hop?!? This damn show has reeled me in. Im there every Monday night!Teairra Mari just gave me so much life :lol::lol:
I had no idea she had that much fever.

Stamp Paid
Nov 29th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Have you all seen that Dance For You video by Beyonce? Every girl in that video can get it. Twice. Three for Beyonce.Look Seminole. Theres only room for 1 straight man in here, and thats brickhouse :lol::lol:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 29th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Look Seminole. Theres only room for 1 straight man in here, and thats brickhouse :lol::lol:

Did you see what he posted (http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=20532917&postcount=108) in GM earlier?! :bigcry: I still have to spread rep around.

Stamp Paid
Nov 29th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Did you see what he posted (http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=20532917&postcount=108) in GM earlier?! :bigcry: I still have to spread rep around.Dead. Have we turned him bi? :lol:

young_gunner913
Nov 29th, 2011, 07:04 AM
If we have, I think he could do MUCH better than Dsanders. :lol:

Stamp Paid
Nov 29th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Who are these flops in the Popularity contest semis? :lol:
I've never even heard of any of those people besides miffedmax.

brickhousesupporter
Nov 29th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Did you see what he posted (http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=20532917&postcount=108) in GM earlier?! :bigcry: I still have to spread rep around.

Dead. Have we turned him bi? :lol:

If we have, I think he could do MUCH better than Dsanders. :lol:
I don't know how you guys got that from that, but Buterfrena, Serenalover, somebody defend my honor........:lol:

Stamp Paid
Nov 29th, 2011, 10:31 AM
I don't know how you guys got that from that, but Buterfrena, Serenalover, somebody defend my honor........:lol::lol: What does that mean, to bull somebody hard?

Kairi
Nov 29th, 2011, 12:52 PM
bull-Caribbean slang for having sexual intercourse.. :hysteric:
as in- "Bob bull that girl already" - have sex with that girl already
" bulling in the bushes"- f**king in the bushes
"bull hard" - rough sexual relations :haha:
:bigcry: i havent heard/seen this word since Primary School :sobbing:

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 29th, 2011, 12:52 PM
I don't know how you guys got that from that, but Buterfrena, Serenalover, somebody defend my honor........:lol:

:lol: I can vouch for brick....but damn :rolls: i didnt know you had that in you...too much time in ss :oh:

young_gunner913
Nov 29th, 2011, 01:11 PM
bull-Caribbean slang for having sexual intercourse.. :hysteric:
as in- "Bob bull that girl already" - have sex with that girl already
" bulling in the bushes"- f**king in the bushes
"bull hard" - rough sexual relations :haha:
:bigcry: i havent heard/seen this word since Primary School :sobbing:

Dear Lord. :lol: I was wearing my Merrill Lynch shirt the other night and the slogan is "Be Bullish". :crying2:

ampers&
Nov 29th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Who are these flops in the Popularity contest semis? :lol:
I've never even heard of any of those people besides miffedmax.
Nor have I. They all seem to be cut from the same cloth though. :sobbing:

Random, but who is this MrProdigy fellow? You know him?

Pump-it-UP
Nov 29th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Less than 7 weeks til Melbourne. :hearts:

Annie.
Nov 29th, 2011, 06:21 PM
I just hope she's focused & vengeful. I want lives to be ruined in 2012.

Kairi
Nov 29th, 2011, 06:24 PM
i hope Mackie is working her like a racehorse :armed: her conditioning (especially that toe :sobbing: ) needs to be in tip top form for Australia

Gdsimmons
Nov 29th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Mackie tweeted : @serenawilliams was ready today. He tweeted that yesterday. I think the fact that she is STILL working with him is a really good sign. She could have easily been like" I got in decent shape over the summer and won 2 titles and a GS final. I dont need you anymore". But she didnt. She is still working with him and working her game out. Which tells me that she is gearing up to kill some mofos next year.

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 29th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Mackie tweeted : @serenawilliams was ready today. He tweeted that yesterday. I think the fact that she is STILL working with him is a really good sign. She could have easily been like" I got in decent shape over the summer and won 2 titles and a GS final. I dont need you anymore". But she didnt. She is still working with him and working her game out. Which tells me that she is gearing up to kill some mofos next year.

She better be. I want people to be CRYING when they see her name on the draw sheet.

young_gunner913
Nov 29th, 2011, 06:43 PM
I think the obvious sign that she's ready for blood is signing up for Brisbane. Maybe I'm projecting some ratchet hoodrat image on her right now, but I think she realizes she's not going to get a shot at Stosur anywhere in Melbourne so why not go into her hometown and snatch her up infront of her family and friends. :lol:

Kairi
Nov 29th, 2011, 07:05 PM
:devil: if the meet, i want Sam's wig(naturally ;) ),a couple teeth,a bit of pubic hair,and some fingernails to be left on that court..no.bloody.mercy :armed:. Serena better snatch her so bad, Sam joins a convent thinking she saw Jesus himself that day... :angel: and the fact that it'll happen in her own home town, makes it all the more sweeter :drool:

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 29th, 2011, 07:09 PM
you trinis have no behaviour...pubic hair smdh :facepalm:

:oh:

Kairi
Nov 29th, 2011, 07:31 PM
:spit: what, i cleaned it up...you shouldve seen what i almost posted :oh: :oh: :oh: :oh:

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 29th, 2011, 07:38 PM
:rolls: this is why Ms. PB had to put a lockdown on ya'll....need to be more like bajans :angel:

JamieOwen3
Nov 29th, 2011, 07:56 PM
:devil: if the meet, i want Sam's wig(naturally ;) ),a couple teeth,a bit of pubic hair,and some fingernails to be left on that court..no.bloody.mercy :armed:. Serena better snatch her so bad, Sam joins a convent thinking she saw Jesus himself that day... :angel: and the fact that it'll happen in her own home town, makes it all the more sweeter :drool:

like this? :lol:

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/nunjap1.gif?w=280&h=210

Annie.
Nov 29th, 2011, 08:02 PM
PLEASE tell me some of you are watching Love and Hip Hop?!? This damn show has reeled me in. Im there every Monday night!

I just watched it and it was so boring. :lol: Just like Basketball Wives LA it does nothing for me. The girls are just...Blah. Now hopefully you are tuning in to Housewives of ATL for Queen Phaedra. :hearts:

Kairi
Nov 29th, 2011, 08:04 PM
like this? :lol:

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/nunjap1.gif?w=280&h=210

omg :haha: where is that from? :rolls:

JamieOwen3
Nov 29th, 2011, 08:26 PM
i don't know :lol: i found it. good one isn't it...

Gdsimmons
Nov 29th, 2011, 08:28 PM
I just watched it and it was so boring. :lol: Just like Basketball Wives LA it does nothing for me. The girls are just...Blah. Now hopefully you are tuning in to Housewives of ATL for Queen Phaedra. :hearts:

Phaedra is my favorite. Her everybody knows quotes make me laugh ALL the time!

Pump-it-UP
Nov 29th, 2011, 09:56 PM
#TeamNeNe

Stamp Paid
Nov 29th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Nor have I. They all seem to be cut from the same cloth though. :sobbing:

Random, but who is this MrProdigy fellow? You know him?http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/vithor/gifs/NOPE2.gif
I just know that he goes to Florida State. :lol:

Gdsimmons
Nov 30th, 2011, 12:06 AM
#TeamNeNe

http://i39.tinypic.com/o074bc.gif

MrProdigy555
Nov 30th, 2011, 12:14 AM
I think the obvious sign that she's ready for blood is signing up for Brisbane. Maybe I'm projecting some ratchet hoodrat image on her right now, but I think she realizes she's not going to get a shot at Stosur anywhere in Melbourne so why not go into her hometown and snatch her up infront of her family and friends. :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MrProdigy555
Nov 30th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Hello. I'm still somewhat new here. haha :)

Would you like to know anything?

Annie.
Nov 30th, 2011, 12:29 AM
#TeamNeNe

http://i42.tinypic.com/2644661.gif

Kairi
Nov 30th, 2011, 01:01 AM

fishnets or ultrasheer? :hearts:

ZODIAC
Nov 30th, 2011, 01:04 AM
#TeamNeNeme too...she made that show popular not Fakedra plus Nene is funny without being vulgar and gross...GO NENE:lol:

young_gunner913
Nov 30th, 2011, 01:14 AM
How the fuck is Amazon gonna charge me for next day shipping and not mail me my shit?! :o

MrProdigy555
Nov 30th, 2011, 01:17 AM
I don't even know what you are talking about. haha.

Kairi
Nov 30th, 2011, 01:28 AM
I don't even know what you are talking about. haha.

:facepalm: it was a joke..and it failed :hysteric: :rolls:

mykarma
Nov 30th, 2011, 01:31 AM
I love Basketball wives LA and especially the finale where they kicked big old bully Jackie's ass. Make her look like a fool. I also like Housewives of Atl and like how Sheree dogged Nene's ass in their argument. Nene bullies everyone else but she knows that Sheree isn't to be fvcked with. When Nene stood up over Sheree like she does everyone else Sheree was like "sit down honey, sit down" with a big old smile on he face. What was even funnier was when Sheree talked about how Nene use to have rotten teeth and that her first car repossessed in Walmart parking lot. Nene was to through, all she could do was get out of there as fast as she could.

mykarma
Nov 30th, 2011, 01:34 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/o074bc.gif
This

ampers&
Nov 30th, 2011, 01:38 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/vithor/gifs/NOPE2.gif
I just know that he goes to Florida State. :lol:
Hmmm....I hate to be suspicious but you know how the noobs here can get sometimes. :sobbing:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/blanche_not_sure.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4316)

Not yet.

mykarma
Nov 30th, 2011, 01:40 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2644661.gif
:sobbing::sobbing: :sobbing:

young_gunner913
Nov 30th, 2011, 01:50 AM
Mo you are just on a roll with making me laugh tonight! :lol:

ampers&
Nov 30th, 2011, 02:05 AM
Mo you are just on a roll with making me laugh tonight! :lol:
:sobbing:

I'm just in one of those kinda moods. I'm going to see how many TWATs I can irritate tonight. :lol:

young_gunner913
Nov 30th, 2011, 02:32 AM
Take that mood straight to GM! :lol:

Yoncé
Nov 30th, 2011, 02:36 AM
Why is it always the hardest question first :o

Annie.
Nov 30th, 2011, 02:41 AM
I love Basketball wives LA and especially the finale where they kicked big old bully Jackie's ass. Make her look like a fool. I also like Housewives of Atl and like how Sheree dogged Nene's ass in their argument. Nene bullies everyone else but she knows that Sheree isn't to be fvcked with. When Nene stood up over Sheree like she does everyone else Sheree was like "sit down honey, sit down" with a big old smile on he face. What was even funnier was when Sheree talked about how Nene use to have rotten teeth and that her first car repossessed in Walmart parking lot. Nene was to through, all she could do was get out of there as fast as she could.

Yas, yas, yasss! Nene walked in there and thought she was the baddest bitch because she was on Celebrity Apprentice. :lol: Did you see her crying after Sheree let her ass have it?? :haha:

And they need to write Kim off and bring back Lisa because Kim is boring now that she's pregnant.

mykarma
Nov 30th, 2011, 03:00 AM
Yas, yas, yasss! Nene walked in there and thought she was the baddest bitch because she was on Celebrity Apprentice. :lol: Did you see her crying after Sheree let her ass have it?? :haha:

And they need to write Kim off and bring back Lisa because Kim is boring now that she's pregnant.
If that had been anyone else Nene would have jumped all in their face with all the receipts Sheree was bringing but she knows Sheree would have busted her ass. Hell, ain't to many bitches would've followed Nene out the door talking throwing dust in her damn face. :lol: Nene knows she'd better bring her lunch fvcking with Sheree. Bitch went to weak ass Cynthia crying crocodile tears.

Don't write Kim off yet, just wait until she's able to drink and party again.

MrProdigy555
Nov 30th, 2011, 03:15 AM
Hmmm....I hate to be suspicious but you know how the noobs here can get sometimes. :sobbing:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/blanche_not_sure.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4316)

Not yet.

Haha how do the noobs get? Please elaborate.

Annie.
Nov 30th, 2011, 03:23 AM
If that had been anyone else Nene would have jumped all in their face with all the receipts Sheree was bringing but she knows Sheree would have busted her ass. Hell, ain't to many bitches would've followed Nene out the door talking throwing dust in her damn face. :lol: Nene knows she'd better bring her lunch fvcking with Sheree. Bitch went to weak ass Cynthia crying crocodile tears.

Don't write Kim off yet, just wait until she's able to drink and party again.

I just can't w/ Kim and Kroy(what kind of a name is that?) though. I miss Lisa, she was cute and you know she's divorcing Ed so she's gonna be on the prowl for some new peen. That could be a great new storyline right there.

Do you watch Basketball Wives Miami? I tend to only watch the reunions, but they're adding two new cast members. One of 'em was arrested for trying to stab her husband so you know it's gonna be a mess. :sobbing:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 30th, 2011, 04:01 AM
_gRHwxknxdQ

I'm gonna get her to call me and yall will DEALLLLLLL

Gdsimmons
Nov 30th, 2011, 04:07 AM
I just can't w/ Kim and Kroy(what kind of a name is that?) though. I miss Lisa, she was cute and you know she's divorcing Ed so she's gonna be on the prowl for some new peen. That could be a great new storyline right there.

Do you watch Basketball Wives Miami? I tend to only watch the reunions, but they're adding two new cast members. One of 'em was arrested for trying to stab her husband so you know it's gonna be a mess. :sobbing:

I always wondered what REALLY went down with Lisa and Keith Sweat. I mean HE got primary custody which barely EVER happens to the man. It would be interesting if that ever came out.

I cannot WAIT to BBwives Miami comes back. I just know its gonna be drama. Jen and Evelyn are apparently not cool. You never see them together at all anymore. They dont tweet each other and Evelyn was MIA from JEns Lucid cosmetics launch. And the new girl who stabbed her husband is already cool with Jen and Suzie it seems. Im pretty sure she either got into it with Tami or Evelyn.

ghost world
Nov 30th, 2011, 04:53 AM
Sheree ain't shit.

Stamp Paid
Nov 30th, 2011, 07:29 AM

Not yet.lmao. He is coming on strong to be a newbie.
But they always say I'm mean to the new girls and bully everybody not in my clique so Im trying to be nice. :lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 30th, 2011, 12:04 PM
haha he's a newbie, he just knows a couple of us from twitter :lol: so he's not acting like a stranger

Veesus
Nov 30th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Y'all, I am real tempted to go to Milan to confront Vee & Ree :sobbing:

ZODIAC
Nov 30th, 2011, 12:47 PM

And they need to write Kim off and bring back Lisa because Kim is boring now that she's pregnant.Sheree should be kicked off the show because she is too stiff and boring...should take Lawrence with her,Dwight was a lot of fun and never tried too hard.Fakedra is also an old heffer at 41yrs to be bring trashy strippers to someone s birthday without their consent..Sheree is very jealous of Nene and the look on her face when Nene walked into that party was a Kodak moment.:tape:

ampers&
Nov 30th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Haha how do the noobs get? Please elaborate.
I'll pass. But welcome to the forum in any event. :)
lmao. He is coming on strong to be a newbie.
But they always say I'm mean to the new girls and bully everybody not in my clique so Im trying to be nice. :lol:
You've never been mean...just real. :sobbing:
haha he's a newbie, he just knows a couple of us from twitter :lol: so he's not acting like a stranger
Mmm hmmm.

He reminds me of Gplayer21. :o

mykarma
Nov 30th, 2011, 02:41 PM

I watch it on occasion. Not to fond of Shauntee and she's the boss. Bitch is messy.

young_gunner913
Nov 30th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Mmm hmmm.

He reminds me of Gplayer21. :o

I don't remember if he ever came back after the Chris Brown beating Rihanna thread? :sobbing:

ampers&
Nov 30th, 2011, 04:08 PM
I don't remember if he ever came back after the Chris Brown beating Rihanna thread? :sobbing:
:bigcry:

He's still banned on that account. You know, sometimes I really miss him and Denise. :sobbing:

Kairi
Nov 30th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Daniel, aka MrProdigy555 is cool guys :rolls: ..makes me wonder how suspicious you guys were of me when i first joined :crying2:

young_gunner913
Nov 30th, 2011, 04:38 PM

He's still banned on that account. You know, sometimes I really miss him and Denise. :sobbing:

Denise, yes. The only direct memory I have of G1Player2 was when he was condemning us all as white devils. :crying2:

MrProdigy555
Nov 30th, 2011, 04:47 PM
How am I suppose to act? lol. I don't even understand why or what you are suspicious of. haha. I'm just a Serena fan here like everyone else. Strong views. Opinionated. You all know the routine.

ampers&
Nov 30th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Denise, yes. The only direct memory I have of G1Player2 was when he was condemning us all as white devils. :crying2:
DEAD. That's why I miss him. Denise for her different brand of crazy. I didn't get along with either of them but lord were they funny. :sobbing:

young_gunner913
Nov 30th, 2011, 05:53 PM
DEAD. That's why I miss him. Denise for her different brand of crazy. I didn't get along with either of them but lord were they funny. :sobbing:

I could only imagine how Denise would be in GM right now. :sobbing: Multi-quoting 50 posts for her replies, it takes 5 minutes to scroll down a page.... :lol:

Gdsimmons
Nov 30th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Has anybody played this game Tennis Elbow?? I just downloaded the trial like an hour ago and Ive been playing it non stop!! Im trying to find somewhere I can download it..

brickhousesupporter
Nov 30th, 2011, 08:46 PM
I could only imagine how Denise would be in GM right now. :sobbing: Multi-quoting 50 posts for her replies, it takes 5 minutes to scroll down a page.... :lol:
I thought the problem was that she did not multiquote. She believed in giving each post her undivided attention. I miss Denise. She would drive the haters crazy.

Annie.
Nov 30th, 2011, 08:59 PM
I always wondered what REALLY went down with Lisa and Keith Sweat. I mean HE got primary custody which barely EVER happens to the man. It would be interesting if that ever came out.

I cannot WAIT to BBwives Miami comes back. I just know its gonna be drama. Jen and Evelyn are apparently not cool. You never see them together at all anymore. They dont tweet each other and Evelyn was MIA from JEns Lucid cosmetics launch. And the new girl who stabbed her husband is already cool with Jen and Suzie it seems. Im pretty sure she either got into it with Tami or Evelyn.

I think Lisa was stealing Keith Sweat's money. Plus the money she was getting for child support or whatever she was spending on herself, so the judge gave custody to him.

Good because I don't like Evelyn's old looking ass. And Jennifer is wack so I know she isn't going to do anything if Eveyln decides to talk shit about her.

Sheree should be kicked off the show because she is too stiff and boring...should take Lawrence with her,Dwight was a lot of fun and never tried too hard.Fakedra is also an old heffer at 41yrs to be bring trashy strippers to someone s birthday without their consent..Sheree is very jealous of Nene and the look on her face when Nene walked into that party was a Kodak moment.:tape:

Phaedra is wayy too classy to entertain Nene and her foolish antics. Lawrence is a bad bitch & should get his own show. And why would Sheree be jealous of Nene when Nene used to be a yuck mouth stripper? Because she was on celebrity apprentice? :spit: Sheree had her crying and running to the car. BYE.

http://i44.tinypic.com/35i6akz.gif

I watch it on occasion. Not to fond of Shauntee and she's the boss. Bitch is messy.

:lol: I don't like her either. She starts shit amongst the other girls and then ducks out when it gets too heated. But I guess since she is the executive producer she doesn't want her business out there like the rest of those women.

mykarma
Nov 30th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Daniel, aka MrProdigy555 is cool guys :rolls: ..makes me wonder how suspicious you guys were of me when i first joined :crying2:
I know, strange isn't it.

mykarma
Nov 30th, 2011, 09:45 PM

I saw Denise on fb today. I need to call and wish her a Happy Birthday.

mykarma
Nov 30th, 2011, 09:52 PM
I think Lisa was stealing Keith Sweat's money. Plus the money she was getting for child support or whatever she was spending on herself, so the judge gave custody to him.

Good because I don't like Evelyn's old looking ass. And Jennifer is wack so I know she isn't going to do anything if Eveyln decides to talk shit about her.

Phaedra is wayy too classy to entertain Nene and her foolish antics. Lawrence is a bad bitch & should get his own show. And why would Sheree be jealous of Nene when Nene used to be a yuck mouth stripper? Because she was on celebrity apprentice? :spit: Sheree had her crying and running to the car. BYE.

:lol: I don't like her either. She starts shit amongst the other girls and then ducks out when it gets too heated. But I guess since she is the executive producer she doesn't want her business out there like the rest of those women.
:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

young_gunner913
Nov 30th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Gurls... Tell me why one of the hottest door to door Jehovah's Witnesses I've ever seen just came to my door... I was like "Oh hello... Why don't you tell me all about 'The Watchtower'." :oh:

Kairi
Nov 30th, 2011, 10:10 PM
details!!! :hearts: :rolls: ur lucky..i usually just run/hide from them....more often that not, its a bunch of old hags at my gate :ras:

young_gunner913
Nov 30th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Oh it didn't go anywhere. :lol: I have a man and plus, it would never work out between us. I like celebrating my birthday. :o

He was overly nice though. It's so hard to turn them away without feeling like you were overly aggressive when you weren't at all. :lol:

mykarma
Nov 30th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Gurls... Tell me why one of the hottest door to door Jehovah's Witnesses I've ever seen just came to my door... I was like "Oh hello... Why don't you tell me all about 'The Watchtower'." :oh:
:lol:

starin
Dec 1st, 2011, 12:58 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luambrUx0z1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Kabezya
Dec 1st, 2011, 01:23 AM

Mackie has been a great asset and I'm thrilled Serena has continued with him.

Annie.
Dec 1st, 2011, 02:06 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luambrUx0z1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

http://i39.tinypic.com/efq6aa.gif

Yoncé
Dec 1st, 2011, 02:18 AM

Lord I would have died. The only one we get are tired old prunes :sobbing: but the pizza delivery guy is soooooooooooo fine :drool::hearts:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 1st, 2011, 02:47 AM
Lord I would have died. The only one we get are tired old prunes :sobbing: but the pizza delivery guy is soooooooooooo fine :drool::hearts:

Ch..... :lol:

The workers at all of the places around me are uglies tbh. Though there IS this one Latino who serves my fat ass at Pinkberry..... :drool:

doni1212
Dec 1st, 2011, 03:30 AM

I knew...from the FIRST episode when Chrissy snatched Kimbella's ol' non-panty wearing self, that I was going to be in for a TREAT! :hearts:

YES!!! I LOVE Chrissy! :worship:

Pubic hair, :lol:

But Draya was acting so brand new to me! She wasn't talking none of that shit on the show when nobody liked her ass! Now that she's somewhat buddy buddy with everyone, she wants to gang up and talk shit on Jackie. Uh uh! Nope! That was pissing me off. NOW you got a mouth! :rolleyes:

And I'm glad Matt exposed Gloria's ass. Apparently they had separated months before the show and she asked him to pretend that they were together for the show, :o And she cheated on him too...with The Game. :spit: :tape:

Uh! I'm so sick of Suzie. I seriously detest that girl. She needs to go!

:rolls:

Stamp Paid
Dec 1st, 2011, 03:32 AM
And I'm glad Matt exposed Gloria's ass. Apparently they had separated months before the show and she asked him to pretend that they were together for the show, :o And she cheated on him too...with The Game...:spit: :tape:Yes Gloria. That was a good look. :lol:

doni1212
Dec 1st, 2011, 03:38 AM
She definitely has a type. Violent guys with tattoos...

Stamp Paid
Dec 1st, 2011, 03:42 AM
She definitely has a type. Violent guys with tattoos...Thats the best sex bb :lol:

mykarma
Dec 1st, 2011, 03:43 AM
YES!!! I LOVE Chrissy! :worship:

Pubic hair, :lol:

But Draya was acting so brand new to me! She wasn't talking none of that shit on the show when nobody liked her ass! Now that she's somewhat buddy buddy with everyone, she wants to gang up and talk shit on Jackie. Uh uh! Nope! That was pissing me off. NOW you got a mouth! :rolleyes:

And I'm glad Matt exposed Gloria's ass. Apparently they had separated months before the show and she asked him to pretend that they were together for the show, :o And she cheated on him too...with The Game. :spit: :tape:

Uh! I'm so sick of Suzie. I seriously detest that girl. She needs to go!

Draya was so hurt because she believed that pathological bitch and was the brunt of so much hate. Even got her ass kicked because of Jackie so it's very personal with her.

Yes Gloria. That was a good look. :lol:
Nothing like a woman's scorn. After all those years that m'fer finally decided that he appreciated her. Pay back is a bitch.

Kairi
Dec 1st, 2011, 03:48 AM
Thats the best sex bb :lol:

:hehehe: umm speaking from personal experience? :oh: :rolls:

Stamp Paid
Dec 1st, 2011, 03:54 AM
Nothing like a woman's scorn. After all those years that m'fer finally decided that he appreciated her. Pay back is a bitch.Both of them are basket cases. I cant feel sympathy for either. Gloria fucked Laura's man Gilbert Arenas too. :lol:

:hehehe: umm speaking from personal experience? :oh: :rolls:Nope. I only like nerds and good Christian boys. :angel::lol:

doni1212
Dec 1st, 2011, 04:06 AM
Thats the best sex bb :lol:

Draya was so hurt because she believed that pathological bitch and was the brunt of so much hate. Even got her ass kicked because of Jackie so it's very personal with her.

Nothing like a woman's scorn. After all those years that m'fer finally decided that he appreciated her. Pay back is a bitch.

I kind of see that but she was acting so immature on that reunion show. Like she was 12 years old. It was irking the hell out of me!

And that's Gloria's side of the story. According to Matt they were already done so of course she's going to make it seem like she ended the relationship and that was probably the easiest reason to give.

Both of them are basket cases. I cant feel sympathy for either. Gloria fucked Laura's man Gilbert Arenas too. :lol:

Nope. I only like nerds and good Christian boys. :angel::lol:

Nuh uh!! She would do that to her sister? Or Laura was cool with that? :o :o :o

Stamp Paid
Dec 1st, 2011, 04:08 AM

I kind of see that but she was acting so immature on that reunion show. Like she was 12 years old. It was irking the hell out of me!

And that's Gloria's side of the story. According to Matt they were already done so of course she's going to make it seem like she ended the relationship and that was probably the easiest reason to give.

Nuh uh!! She would do that to her sister? Or Laura was cool with that? :o :o :oYou didnt see on the last episode when Jackie pointed to Gloria and said "and you fucked her man". She was talking about Laura. Jackie said it again at the end of the 1st reunion special :lol:

doni1212
Dec 1st, 2011, 04:26 AM
You didnt see on the last episode when Jackie pointed to Gloria and said "and you fucked her man". She was talking about Laura. Jackie said it again at the end of the 1st reunion special :lol:

Yeah I never knew who Jackie was talking about. I kept thinking, "Who did she fuck? Who did she fuck?!!" :rolls:
How can Laura be cool with that?

Stamp Paid
Dec 1st, 2011, 04:33 AM
Yeah I never knew who Jackie was talking about. I kept thinking, "Who did she fuck? Who did she fuck?!!" :rolls:
How can Laura be cool with that?You know how trifiling them sisters are.
Gilbert probably wanted to fuck Gloria and Laura let him :lol:

doni1212
Dec 1st, 2011, 04:37 AM
You know how trifiling them sisters are.
Gilbert probably wanted to fuck Gloria and Laura let him :lol:

Damn. You probably hit the nail on the head right there. That's probably what happened! And then they told big mouth Jackie, :rolls:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 1st, 2011, 06:30 AM
Ugh Sarin's Twitter tonight... #jealous

Stamp Paid
Dec 1st, 2011, 06:41 AM
Is she getting some cack? :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 1st, 2011, 07:22 AM
Is she getting some cack? :lol:

Either that or she's drinking some good ish. I'm jealous either way. :lol:

young_gunner913
Dec 1st, 2011, 07:36 AM
Nope. I only like nerds and good Christian boys. :angel::lol:

Everyone knows nerdy boys are the kinkiest motha fuckas out there. :rolls:

young_gunner913
Dec 1st, 2011, 08:52 AM
http://i38.tinypic.com/344avso.jpg

Just checked my reps, and yes LBV, I cosign and approve! :lol:

Stamp Paid
Dec 1st, 2011, 10:29 AM
This last one confirmed it. I was like
http://i55.tinypic.com/2ccs5rk.gif

young_gunner913
Dec 1st, 2011, 10:45 AM
Gurl ain't it the truth? You know I have excused myself to the bathroom before just to go in there and be like:

http://i50.tinypic.com/9k5v6t.gif
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHZ!! :lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 1st, 2011, 02:10 PM
Nerdy boys are the kinkiest. lmao. What?

Maybe. ;)

Kairi
Dec 1st, 2011, 02:35 PM
Yes WE they are.. :oh:

Novichok
Dec 1st, 2011, 02:47 PM
Yes. :lol: Sometimes too kinky. :o

MrProdigy555
Dec 1st, 2011, 04:03 PM
There's a such thing as "Too Kinky"? Oh....

Pump-it-UP
Dec 1st, 2011, 04:53 PM
There's a such thing as "Too Kinky"? Oh....

I've known that since I was 7 and discovered fuzzy handcuffs with SLUT written into the fur. :o

Gdsimmons
Dec 1st, 2011, 09:31 PM
Sidebar: I met Monica today! She came to FAO Schwarz in NYC(thats where I work at). She is so fucking gorgeous! Even prettier in person. She is quite tall and skinny (but not anorexic or anything). She was really nice. She was with her husband Shannon and I think her assistant

Pump-it-UP
Dec 1st, 2011, 09:34 PM
Sidebar: I met Monica today! She came to FAO Schwarz in NYC(thats where I work at). She is so fucking gorgeous! Even prettier in person. She is quite tall and skinny (but not anorexic or anything). She was really nice. She was with her husband Shannon and I think her assistant

:eek: Luckyyyy!!!

Drake's in Boston tonight and I wanna stalk his ass, but I'm not out of class until 9:30 and then I have an essay to write. :o:tears:

young_gunner913
Dec 1st, 2011, 09:38 PM
I've known that since I was 7 and discovered fuzzy handcuffs with SLUT written into the fur. :o

Bitch, WTF is going on in Boston? I swear you are around the most ratchet and trifling people in the world! :lol:

Stamp Paid
Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:29 AM
Yes. :lol: Sometimes too kinky. :o
http://i44.tinypic.com/n6ouw8.gif
That includes you right?

ExXotikal
Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:40 AM
I am so PISSED. This is some BS. My iPod nano 6G doesn't work anymore! I bought that shit back in late january this year and yet the hold button doesn't react anymore. Thus, the screen stays black like midnight the whole time unless I connect the iPod to my PC.
So, I can't even skip tracks anymore!! This is some BS. I am so mad.
And my bum ass slightly breached the screen a week ago. I don't even think I can make the guarantee work at this point.

What do YOU think? Help a sista out. I mean, I am distraught, I'm broke as hell, I can't afford to buy a new one right now :bigcry:

ExXotikal
Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:44 AM

Was this hood ass chick rocking a side high bicolor ponytail and golden hoop earings with her name inside them? SMH.

Novichok
Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:46 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/n6ouw8.gif
That includes you right?

I'm a good Catholic boy. :angel:

doni1212
Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:47 AM

That's cool! Shannon is so fine, ;)

doni1212
Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:50 AM
PAUSE.

"All my girls at the party, look at that body, shakin' that thing, like I never did see, got a nice package alright, guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight..."

THAT'S what Janet was saying all that time?! I'm so oblivious!! :rolls:

Novichok
Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:54 AM
PAUSE.

"All my girls at the party, look at that body, shakin' that thing, like I never did see, got a nice package alright, guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight..."

Girl, you are more than 10 years late. :lol:

ExXotikal
Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:59 AM
PAUSE.

Gerl, didn't you know Miss Jackson if you nasty is a dirty hoe?

My hands wrapped around
Stroking up and down
But nothing can compare to
The warmth of my mouth

I love every sound you make
When I'm down
Nothing can prepare you for
The Warmth of my

doni1212
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:00 AM
Of course! But not on that song, :lol:

Stamp Paid
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:00 AM
I'm a good Catholic boy. :angel:Even better. More easily corruptible. :angel:

ExXotikal
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:03 AM
That's cool! Shannon is so fine, ;)

SISTER!! I came across a DANGEROUS dick report of Shannon and my pussee was all kinds of crazy and wet after I read that shit. I wish I could find it cause...chile, homeboy knows how to GET IT IN!:hearts:

doni1212
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:12 AM
SISTER!! I came across a DANGEROUS dick report of Shannon and my pussee was all kinds of crazy and wet after I read that shit. I wish I could find it cause...chile, homeboy knows how to GET IT IN!:hearts:

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:12 AM
Bitch, WTF is going on in Boston? I swear you are around the most ratchet and trifling people in the world! :lol:

Oh chile.... I found it in the location known as my mom's bottom drawer. :crying2:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:14 AM
Meanwhile yall, my lab partner fainted on me tonight and all I could do was freeze and yell MAN DOWN. :o This semester needs to end like now.

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:15 AM
countdown to the exho....next weekend :cheer:

where's serena lover :oh: you aren't here yet??

Stamp Paid
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:15 AM
Oh chile.... I found it in the location known as my mom's bottom drawer. :crying2:Girl
http://i39.tinypic.com/1zptuvl.gif

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:27 AM
I'm a good Catholic boy. :angel:

:oh: thats what they all say..next thing you know...
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/76215_o.gif
Oh chile.... I found it in the location known as my mom's bottom drawer. :crying2:

:oh: oh your mom be putting it down
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll9pn810Xv1qgbw2t.gif

young_gunner913
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:29 AM

Bitch, I can't with you. Between this and Frenchie talking about her pussee.... iRefuse.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2ij46tf.jpg

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:33 AM
countdown to the exho....next weekend :cheer:

where's serena lover :oh: you aren't here yet??
:ras: just wicked...
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv1tmm39oc1qmf9gqo1_500.jpg

brickhousesupporter
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:33 AM
More ratchet Janet lyrics.

Close your eyes and imagine my body undressed
Take your time, we've got all night
You on the rise as you're touchin' my thighs
And let me know what you like
If you like, I'll go down
Da down down down da down down
I'll hold you in my hand and baby
Your smooth and shiny feels so good against my lips, sugar
I want you so bad I can taste your love
Right now, baby

ExXotikal
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:46 AM
Janet is such a feak. Do you all heard about her trading fluids with Licia "homewrecker" Keys?

Gdsimmons
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:47 AM
Janet Jackson is a freak. 44? and she can still get it. At least she owned it

young_gunner913
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:50 AM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv83s6iCxv1qa601io1_250.gifhttp://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv83s6iCxv1qa601io2_250.gif :hysteric:

brickhousesupporter
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:50 AM
Janet Jackson is a freak. 44? and she can still get it. At least she owned it
On Sunday, on top of the pulpit, in the sanctuary and in front my momma.......she could still get it.

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:52 AM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv83s6iCxv1qa601io1_250.gifhttp://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv83s6iCxv1qa601io2_250.gif :hysteric:

:haha: Airplane! :rolls: i love that movie
his face at the end :sobbing:
6tYLb3teB14

Stamp Paid
Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:53 AM
More ratchet Janet lyrics.

Close your eyes and imagine my body undressed
Take your time, we've got all night
You on the rise as you're touchin' my thighs
And let me know what you like
If you like, I'll go down
Da down down down da down down
I'll hold you in my hand and baby
Your smooth and shiny feels so good against my lips, sugar
I want you so bad I can taste your love
Right now, babyMy friend SWEARS she says "It feels so good when you fucking my ass" on So Much Betta. :lol:

mykarma
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:20 AM
Meanwhile yall, my lab partner fainted on me tonight and all I could do was freeze and yell MAN DOWN. :o This semester needs to end like now.
:sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

doni1212
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:23 AM
Janet is such a feak. Do you all heard about her trading fluids with Licia "homewrecker" Keys?

WHAT?!! Speak on it! I remember all those rumors about Alicia being gay too.

My friend SWEARS she says "It feels so good when you fucking my ass" on So Much Betta. :lol:

Oh Janet! I love that woman, :lol:

mykarma
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:27 AM
:haha: Airplane! :rolls: i love that movie
his face at the end :sobbing:

6tYLb3teB14
Your parents are wasting/wasted their money paying for you fools edumacation. :o

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:30 AM
:unsure: what?

Stamp Paid
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:32 AM
Your parents are wasting/wasted their money paying for you fools edumacation. :o:lol: We are all smart, well-rounded kids. We just have a little bit of ratchet in us, 'tis all. :lol:

Novichok
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:35 AM
:lol: We are all smart, well-rounded kids. We just have a little bit of ratchet in us, 'tis all. :lol:

a little bit? :unsure:

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:36 AM
:hysteric: im done :sobbing:
https://twitter.com/#!/Lorraine_Star/status/134844603844149248

Pump-it-UP
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:41 AM
She tweets some gems.
https://twitter.com/#!/Lorraine_Star/status/135758876627845120
https://twitter.com/#!/Lorraine_Star/status/105123998609833984
https://twitter.com/#!/Lorraine_Star/status/115506333872168960

Stamp Paid
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:42 AM
a little bit? :unsure:Well everybody except Pump it Up and Young gunner :rolls:

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:44 AM
excuse me, but you forgot someone :angel:

She tweets some gems.
https://twitter.com/#!/Lorraine_Star/status/135758876627845120
https://twitter.com/#!/Lorraine_Star/status/105123998609833984
https://twitter.com/#!/Lorraine_Star/status/115506333872168960
lord..
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luk5iowQpj1qfdy06.gif

Stamp Paid
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:46 AM
excuse me, but you forgot someone :angel:Who is more ratchet than them in this thread? :lol:

young_gunner913
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:48 AM
Well everybody except Pump it Up and Young gunner :rolls:

Kiss it bb.

http://i53.tinypic.com/fvbx1d.jpg

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:49 AM
Who is more ratchet than them in this thread? :lol:

:o scratch that....its late, and i read it wrong... :facepalm: :rolls:

brickhousesupporter
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:50 AM
Who is more ratchet than them in this thread? :lol:

Kiss it bb.

http://i53.tinypic.com/fvbx1d.jpg
Por ejemplo!!!!!!

Pump-it-UP
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:54 AM
Well everybody except Pump it Up and Young gunner :rolls:

I am NEVER ratchet! :lol::lol::lol:

mykarma
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:57 AM
:lol: We are all smart, well-rounded kids. We just have a little bit of ratchet in us, 'tis all. :lol:
A little bit, y'all are off the chain but I love ya.

Novichok
Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:59 AM
I am NEVER ratchet! :lol::lol::lol:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:02 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

You're so meannnnnn. I'm a shy angelic virgin. :angel:

Stamp Paid
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:10 AM
You're so meannnnnn. I'm a shy angelic virgin. :angel:You are so ratchet and thats why we :hearts: you.
Doni is the only good one and she is getting more and more grown every week. :cool:

young_gunner913
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:11 AM
You're so meannnnnn. I'm a shy angelic virgin. :angel:

Bitch and I'm Mother Teresa. :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:12 AM
Serena really needs to fund us all a trip to Australia or something to make up for Lakeisha's absence. :crying2:

Stamp Paid
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:19 AM
We should all go to a tournament shes playing at. A smaller one and not a slam, so she will notice us.
Give her some life and act ignorant in the stands. Defy all rules of tennis etiquette. :lol:

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:24 AM
We should all go to a tournament shes playing at. A smaller one and not a slam, so she will notice us.
Give her some life and act ignorant in the stands. Defy all rules of tennis etiquette. :lol:

i'll see you guys on the 7'o clock news...i can imagine the headlines now :haha: "rowdy tennis fans thrown out of stadium after frequent outbursts of 'snatch that bitch, Serena!' " :haha:

doni1212
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:27 AM
You are so ratchet and thats why we :hearts: you.
Doni is the only good one and she is getting more and more grown every week. :cool:

Yeah, I'm the good one...for now, ;)

Serena really needs to fund us all a trip to Australia or something to make up for Lakeisha's absence. :crying2:

Right?!

For sure! And a small one makes sense but will she show up? :lol:

doni1212
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:27 AM
i will see you guys on the 7'o clock news...i can imagine the headlines now :haha: "rowdy tennis fans thrown out of stadium after frequent outbursts of 'snatch that bitch, Serena!' " :haha:

young_gunner913
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:28 AM

Yes, that's exactly what Sarin needs. 15 more Lakeisha's. :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:29 AM
i'll see you guys on the 7'o clock news...i can imagine the headlines now :haha: "rowdy tennis fans thrown out of stadium after frequent outbursts of 'snatch that bitch, Serena!' " :haha:

Nah, we'd be thrown out for trying to snatch that Chakha wig off of Serena's head. :o

Stamp Paid
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:30 AM
Yeah, I'm the good one...for now, ;)

Right?!

For sure! And a small one makes sense but will she show up? :lol:And thats the real story, me and Reggie were gonna see her at Cincy one year she didnt show up :lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:30 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm dead. I'm dead. You killed me.

young_gunner913
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:34 AM
And thats the real story, me and Reggie were gonna see her at Cincy one year she didnt show up :lol:

:spit: That whore.

We were supposed to go to Stanford together this year but my bf's bday was around that week and he was unsure if he could go and then he goes without me AND sits next to Lakeisha! :rolleyes:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:37 AM
And thats the real story, me and Reggie were gonna see her at Cincy one year she didnt show up :lol:

Aw shit. That's why I'm hesitant about buying my Fed Cup tickets next week. :scared:

Stamp Paid
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:39 AM
:spit: That whore.

We were supposed to go to Stanford together this year but my bf's bday was around that week and he was unsure if he could go and then he goes without me AND sits next to Lakeisha! :rolleyes:Reggie has connections :lol: I think he is one of Serena's California cousins, to be honest. He has been fortuitiously "running into" Richard Williams at tournaments for the past 6 years. :lol:

young_gunner913
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:40 AM
Aw shit. That's why I'm hesitant about buying my Fed Cup tickets next week. :scared:

She HAS to go at some point. :lol: I really think she will play, it will be the easiest time to play Fed Cup since we're out of World Group 1. :rolleyes:

Craig.
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:43 AM
Life's a beautiful struggle indeed.

ampers&
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:46 AM
What does ratchet mean exactly? :sobbing:

Yoncé
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:48 AM

Frequent flyer points at the ready! Time to fuck shit up.

MrProdigy555
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:49 AM
Ratchet= immense ghetto behavior...in my opinion. haha.

Yoncé
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:51 AM
:hysteric: im done :sobbing:
https://twitter.com/#!/Lorraine_Star/status/134844603844149248

DEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEAD :hysteric:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lubxvh6OpQ1qdw2i9.gif

Novichok
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:52 AM
Can "ratchet" refer to inanimate objects in the same way that "ghetto" can? :confused:

ampers&
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:55 AM
Ratchet= immense ghetto behavior...in my opinion. haha.
Thanks. People use it a lot here in different contexts and it always confuses me. :bigcry:

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:55 AM
Can "ratchet" refer to inanimate objects in the same way that "ghetto" can? :confused:

what do you mean, like a wooden dildo? :confused:

MrProdigy555
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:56 AM

YES! Like that weave is ratchet, or that skirt is ratchet, or that car is ratchet. Things like that. Mhm! Yes. Get creative with the usage of "Ratchet". It's a beautiful thing. lol.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:58 AM
She HAS to go at some point. :lol: I really think she will play, it will be the easiest time to play Fed Cup since we're out of World Group 1. :rolleyes:

I think she'll play too... but I'm still slightly scared. It's gonna cost me ~$300 to go there for a weekend so I'll be pissed if all I end up seeing is Azarenka beat up on Oudin. :o

Novichok
Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:58 AM
what do you mean, like a wooden dildo? :confused:

a wooden dildo? :o

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:00 AM
a wooden dildo? :o

the things ive seen :o ......:help: ratchetness at its worst

Stamp Paid
Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:02 AM
What does ratchet mean exactly? :sobbing:Its like trifling/trife. Very context specific as to what it exactly means :lol: Always something ignorant tho :lol:

Novichok
Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:03 AM
the things ive seen :o ......:help: ratchetness at its worst

Don't you mean things that you own?:o You did say that you were kinky.

Kairi
I think she'll play too... but I'm still slightly scared. It's gonna cost me ~$300 to go there for a weekend so I'll be pissed if all I end up seeing is Azarenka beat up on Oudin. :o

Believe!!! that she'll be there :rolls:. ...if she goes it'll make the whole Olympic selection easier/less complicated :shrug: https://twitter.com/#!/TennisReporters/status/142344081270521856

Stamp Paid
YES! Like that weave is ratchet, or that skirt is ratchet, or that car is ratchet. Things like that. Mhm! Yes. Get creative with the usage of "Ratchet". It's a beautiful thing. lol.
Are you from Florida originally? Im sure you have more direct experience with all things ratchet than any of us. :lol:

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:05 AM
Don't you mean things that you own?:o You did say that you were kinky.

:hysteric: i am not talking from personal experience :o ...i saw it in a store

young_gunner913
Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:06 AM

If the U.S loses, wouldn't they be done for the year as far as Fed Cup goes until they play in playoffs again at the end of the year? :unsure: Get Beth's autograph for me. :hearts:

MrProdigy555
Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:07 AM
Are you from Florida originally? Im sure you have more direct experience with all things ratchet than any of us. :lol:
I've seen so much goddamn ratchetness. You don't even know. FAMU is right around the corner. hahaha. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:22 AM
I've eaten so many whole pizzas by myself...you all have no idea. I've eaten two pizzas this week by myself. Glad US Congress made it a vegetable. I'm even more healthy now. :P

doni1212
Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:23 AM

I've seen so much goddamn ratchetness. You don't even know. FAMU is right around the corner. hahaha. :lol:

And we ALL know about FAMU, :tape: :rolls:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:40 AM
Believe!!! that she'll be there :rolls:. ...if she goes it'll make the whole Olympic selection easier/less complicated :shrug: https://twitter.com/#!/TennisReporters/status/142344081270521856
Let me bookmark that. I'll conveniently retweet it in January so she wont get any funny ideas. :o

If the U.S loses, wouldn't they be done for the year as far as Fed Cup goes until they play in playoffs again at the end of the year? :unsure: Get Beth's autograph for me. :hearts:

YAS Beth better be there! I don't know if MJF would pick her for singles though over her golden girls Mel and Christina. Even if Serena doesn't show up... it's still a good possibility that MJF does something stupid. :o I can't even see her being picked for doubles either because of Lisa and Liezel.. :scared:

young_gunner913
Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:44 AM
YAS Beth better be there! I don't know if MJF would pick her for singles though over her golden girls Mel and Christina. Even if Serena doesn't show up... it's still a good possibility that MJF does something stupid. :o I can't even see her being picked for doubles either because of Lisa and Liezel.. :scared:

It really depends if they've made up since the last Fed Cup tie vs Germany. It was so out of the blue that she got into a fight with MJF but I don't blame her.

MrProdigy555
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:10 AM
The latest episode in my love life. On the last episode, I told you all how I was interested in this 'straight' guy. But I'm new to this whole guy thing and whatnot. Anyway....this bitch just texted me saying "he's gonna slap me tomorrow" jokingly of course...because all this motherfucker does is fucking joke, but I texted back, "I look forward to it", then he replies with "keep your face warm for me", and I respond, "Can't make any promises. Just be gentle. Ha ha", and this bitch replies with "oh, don't worry I'm not slapping you with my hands"

1. what in the hell, huh?
2. This straight guy is confusing me
3. I don't have time for this bullshit
4. Really though....what even is this? Is this a sign? lol.

Novichok
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:15 AM
The latest episode in my love life. On the last episode, I told you all how I was interested in this 'straight' guy. But I'm new to this whole guy thing and whatnot. Anyway....this bitch just texted me saying "he's gonna slap me tomorrow" jokingly of course...because all this motherfucker does is fucking joke, but I texted back, "I look forward to it", then he replies with "keep your face warm for me", and I respond, "Can't make any promises. Just be gentle. Ha ha", and this bitch replies with "oh, don't worry I'm not slapping you with my hands"

Just ask him or you'll never know. Maybe say that someone told you he was gay/bi and see how he responds.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:26 AM

It might as well be a billboard. He's FEENIN for your dick. :lol: You need to make it clear to him though if you don't want just sex. Make him earn it. But if you're fine with just a fb, then go for it.

Stamp Paid
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:29 AM
I dont know how to read white men. I have no meaningful advice. :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:30 AM
Oh and don't bother leading him on unless he's supplying you with some good shit in the meantime. :smoke:

MrProdigy555
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:33 AM
NO. lmao. I'm not cool with a "fb" hahaha. I just want someone I can chill with. lmao. And by chill, I mean just hang out and chill...and then if that turns into something meaningful, then POSSIBLY....more.

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:34 AM

Oh He wants it...and bad :lol:

doni1212
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:35 AM
Did yall see the new episode yet? My highlights are her 11th grade rap, the WHOLE work party :lol:, the Rick Perry reference and this quote, "Great friends are like nice looking white dreads...hard to come by" I almost cried, :rolls:

Oh and Darius's comment at the end! :lol:

3TqsOneO55o

MrProdigy555
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:36 AM
And I don't know what he's talking about slapping me with...I'm the fucking aggressor!

Novichok
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:43 AM
And I don't know what he's talking about slapping me with...I'm the fucking aggressor!

Oh really? Go 'head boy. :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:44 AM

Oh that'll turn him all the way on if you say that.. :lol: He just wants his cavity explored.

MrProdigy555
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:53 AM
Oh that'll turn him all the way on if you say that.. :lol: He just wants his cavity explored.
Hahaha I'm not exploring anyones 'cavity' just yet. But down the road....I might be able to work something together. ;)

MrProdigy555
Dec 2nd, 2011, 06:02 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Okay, this just happened. *I think he's fucking with me though.

Him: I'm so hard right now
Me: what?
Him: I'm. So. Hard. Right. Now.
Me: Wellllllll....do something about that.
Him: Lmfaoooooooo but I need you
Me: Haha need me for what?
Him: You know.....fap assistance
Me: I actually don't know
Him: You're retarded, go to sleep

*one, I'm not stupid, I can play dumb with the best of them.
*two, I think I frustrated him. hahaha.
*three, this guy trolls a lot, so I'm still not sure if he was joking or being serious. -___-

Pump-it-UP
Dec 2nd, 2011, 06:07 AM
OOOOOOH LAWD. And I thought the subtle sexts that I get were bad. :o

Has this guy ever been drunk around you? That's another way you can figure him out if you don't wanna be awkward and "confront" him verbally.

MrProdigy555
Dec 2nd, 2011, 06:25 AM
OOOOOOH LAWD. And I thought the subtle sexts that I get were bad. :o

Has this guy ever been drunk around you? That's another way you can figure him out if you don't wanna be awkward and "confront" him verbally.
I don't want to take advantage of him. haha. I'll tell him before the semester ends. lol. If he did tell me he was completely straight...I'm not sure I would believe him. But whatever.

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 2nd, 2011, 10:50 AM
You are so ratchet and thats why we :hearts: you.

ahem.....I...am the only good one here thank you :angel:

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:42 PM
:unsure: nuh uh.... Nun's weep at the sight of me..im so good :angel:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:14 PM
Oh hell naw, I have to wake up at 9:30 for that exho tomorrow? Yeah, like that'll happen. :o Hopefully I can just stay awake til then.

young_gunner913
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:16 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Okay, this just happened. *I think he's fucking with me though.

*three, this guy trolls a lot, so I'm still not sure if he was joking or being serious. -___-

At that text, I would've stopped texting him, deleted his number out of my phone and turned my phone off and went to bed. :o

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:19 PM
Oh hell naw, I have to wake up at 9:30 for that exho tomorrow? Yeah, like that'll happen. :o Hopefully I can just stay awake til then.

is it going to be streamed or... :confused: i cant even find a website for the event :o

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 2nd, 2011, 06:43 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr72tsoulo1r1949uo1_500.gif

No no no. I would shut my phone off, but not before suggesting he get a dildo and to fuck himself....you know...to alleviate being hard and what not :o

At that text, I would've stopped texting him, deleted his number out of my phone and turned my phone off and went to bed. :o

+1

brickhousesupporter
Dec 2nd, 2011, 07:41 PM
Well just do it in 2012 maria

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2303737&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/2303737/sexy-walk-lol.html)

Did you forget where you were?

young_gunner913
Dec 2nd, 2011, 07:42 PM
Jamie :hysteric::hysteric:

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 07:45 PM
:haha:

JamieOwen3
Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:00 PM
Did you forget where you were?

:silly: :haha: you can't tell ive had alcohol at all :rolls:

Deleting post

JamieOwen3
Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:02 PM
i was saying just do it cuz of the news of her finally training :lol: how i managed to post it here i have no clue...

JamieOwen3
Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:13 PM
http://www.tennis.com/articles/templates/news.aspx?articleid=15286&zoneid=4

Serena has played just once since losing to Samantha Stosur in the U.S. Open final in September.

“I was tired after the Open and didn’t want to go to Asia,” she said before bursting into laughter and correcting herself. “Well no, I was injured.”

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:16 PM
:bigcry: :hysteric: :haha: Serena :haha:
i guess we know why they were laughing
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/ap/ed/fullj.31042be386ff3b933a56a0afdd6e9317/ap-201112021055393243682.jpg

brickhousesupporter
Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:20 PM
I can't wait to see the amount of fuckery that is going to happen in GM in less than 2hrs when some none fan strolls through Serena Slam and posts it in GM.

shoryuken
Dec 2nd, 2011, 09:04 PM
I can't wait to see the amount of fuckery that is going to happen in GM in less than 2hrs when some none fan strolls through Serena Slam and posts it in GM.

IKR? :lol:

young_gunner913
Dec 2nd, 2011, 09:09 PM
And it's already out there. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Dec 2nd, 2011, 09:37 PM
Smh at Serena. lmao. We all know she is shady.

MrProdigy555
Dec 2nd, 2011, 09:37 PM
And that damn rat on her head is not attractive.

Kairi
Dec 2nd, 2011, 09:47 PM
"damn rat on her head" ..i die :sobbing: :bigcry:

Gryffin
Dec 2nd, 2011, 09:51 PM
Serena :facepalm:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:14 AM
So much life

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 3rd, 2011, 03:29 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/441396641.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1322887459&Signature=rFHWTAn5xTjrsXp%2FMUOGXaKvPvM%3D

Let that DAMNED WIG GO, SARIN!

ExXotikal
Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:18 AM
This always gets me! :sobbing: :sobbing:

LMAO PHAEDRA KILLED ME :haha: :haha:

4HCVI215J_s

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:25 AM
http://www.tennis.com/articles/templates/news.aspx?articleid=15286&zoneid=4

Serena has played just once since losing to Samantha Stosur in the U.S. Open final in September.

“I was tired after the Open and didn’t want to go to Asia,” she said before bursting into laughter and correcting herself. “Well no, I was injured.”

*heads over to GM*

MrProdigy555
Dec 3rd, 2011, 01:56 PM
When is the exho?

hBence
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:05 PM
When is the exho?

started at 3:30 PM but there is no stream...

Kairi
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:06 PM
right now apparently :hysteric:

Annie.
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:11 PM
This always gets me! :sobbing: :sobbing:

LMAO PHAEDRA KILLED ME :haha: :haha:

4HCVI215J_s

YAS!! The Queen :worship:

MrProdigy555
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:15 PM
No stream? That's some bullshit. Any score updates or anything at all? -_-

Stamp Paid
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:17 PM
Serena beat Flavia, but I dont understand the score. 6-8 7-3 7-3 :unsure:

young_gunner913
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:22 PM
Serena beat Flavia, but I dont understand the score. 6-8 7-3 7-3 :unsure:

Da fuck? :spit:

MrProdigy555
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:25 PM
Da fuck? :spit:
That's what I'm saying?! Huh? :lol:

A win is a fucking win though. Especially in an exho, where she gives about 10% effort.

young_gunner913
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:25 PM
I'm assuming it's first to 7 games win by 2... :unsure:

hBence
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:26 PM
these are tie breaks

hBence
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:31 PM
Schiavone d.Venus 7-5 7-3

young_gunner913
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:37 PM
Schiavone d.Venus 7-5 7-3

Fransexa finally did it. :hearts:

Kairi
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:41 PM
Colombia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Milan Exho :o

MrProdigy555
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:46 PM
Lol. Tiebreaks. This ain't shit. haha.

young_gunner913
Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:59 PM
Meanwhile, tell me why I almost had to pop off on an actor last night at the theater? I went to see "Hairspray" at my community theater because my friend directed it and it was really good and much better than the first couple times I had seen it helping out with some tech work for the show. After it ended, I'm walking down the long ass hall with everyone else and the whole cast is there along the wall for people to say hi to or compliment as they leave. I think as an actor myself (Reggie can back me up on this), no matter how good a show is, there's always a tiny chip on your shoulder and when I was walking by, I didn't say anything to anyone. I just sashayed through the sea of senile people and walked out the door until I saw the woman who played Velma Von Tussel and she was such a bitch she was definitely one of my favorite actors. So I broke aside from my usual post-show etiquette and approached her and told her what a great job she did and she gave me a "Thaaaaaaanks" and turned and walked away.

My friend was standing there like :speakles: and I was like ...
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltlfgzuFzj1r3lwjxo1_500.gif

I'm never complimenting anyone again, I swear. :lol: This bitch has been doing our theater for like 30-40 years and that's amazing and congrats to her but no tea, no shade... If she was that good, her ass would've have stayed in Stockton for 4 decades. :lol: But live on Queen of the Locals. :worship:

hBence
Dec 3rd, 2011, 03:08 PM
Italy wins 1st set 7-3

Kairi
Dec 3rd, 2011, 03:12 PM
Meanwhile, tell me why I almost had to pop off on an actor last night at the theater? I went to see "Hairspray" at my community theater because my friend directed it and it was really good and much better than the first couple times I had seen it helping out with some tech work for the show. After it ended, I'm walking down the long ass hall with everyone else and the whole cast is there along the wall for people to say hi to or compliment as they leave. I think as an actor myself (Reggie can back me up on this), no matter how good a show is, there's always a tiny chip on your shoulder and when I was walking by, I didn't say anything to anyone. I just sashayed through the sea of senile people and walked out the door until I saw the woman who played Velma Von Tussel and she was such a bitch she was definitely one of my favorite actors. So I broke aside from my usual post-show etiquette and approached her and told her what a great job she did and she gave me a "Thaaaaaaanks" and turned and walked away.

My friend was standing there like :speakles: and I was like ...
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltlfgzuFzj1r3lwjxo1_500.gif

I'm never complimenting anyone again, I swear. :lol: This bitch has been doing our theater for like 30-40 years and that's amazing and congrats to her but no tea, no shade... If she was that good, her ass would've have stayed in Stockton for 4 decades. :lol: But live on Queen of the Locals. :worship:

oh i can't wait to see this :oh: :rolls: ..but seriously, what a stuck up old bitch :ras: (next time, bring her a box of Sea-Bond wrapped up like a present :oh: )
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Y4xUuSjeL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

hBence
Dec 3rd, 2011, 03:19 PM
V/S - Italy
3-7 8-6

hBence
Dec 3rd, 2011, 03:20 PM
from 2-5 to 8-6

MrProdigy555
Dec 3rd, 2011, 03:21 PM
from 2-5 to 8-6
Hell to the yes! *trying not to care about this though* haha.