PDA

View Full Version : Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - Chapter 7: Sequeena Has Returned!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

ZODIAC
Nov 21st, 2011, 08:38 PM
racism is everywhere and in our city its the foreign asian students that display the most racist attitude towards blacks...

MrProdigy555
Nov 21st, 2011, 09:00 PM
A few weeks ago a white guy called me a "******"...twice.

Granted this was over the internet (on facebook), but his ass will be handled, upon sight!

Novichok
Nov 21st, 2011, 09:11 PM
A few weeks ago a white guy called me a "******"...twice.

Granted this was over the internet (on facebook), but his ass will be handled, upon sight!

Ewww. I haven't been called a n***er since junior high school.:mad:

MrProdigy555
Nov 21st, 2011, 09:16 PM
Ewww. I haven't been called a n***er since junior high school.:mad:
First time I had been called one upfront. Smh. He doesn't know how lucky he is.

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 21st, 2011, 10:12 PM
"Haul Your Mother's C**t" :hysteric: basically a very, VERY nasty way of saying Screw You :haha:

all yuh trinis have such nasty mouths :oh: you'd never hear us bajans saying such things :angel:

Kairi
Nov 21st, 2011, 10:45 PM
all yuh trinis have such nasty mouths :oh: you'd never hear us bajans saying such things :angel:

not me eh, im a good boy, who hardly ever uses such language :angel: ...:spit: come here on Carnival Tuesday and you'll see some Bajans saying "such things" :oh:

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 22nd, 2011, 12:20 AM
not me eh, im a good boy, who hardly ever uses such language :angel: ...:spit: come here on Carnival Tuesday and you'll see some Bajans saying "such things" :oh:

those are the fake ones :oh: and you being a good boy :spit:

ghost world
Nov 22nd, 2011, 12:45 AM
Oh man, my cable fucked up ten minutes into the Basketball Wives LA reunion.

I'm dying. :bigcry: :hysteric:

Are there any fights?

Stamp Paid
Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:24 AM
Ewww. I haven't been called a n***er since junior high school.:mad:Oh wow. I've never been called that before in my life. I know I would do something to retaliate, Im just not sure what. :lol:

Kairi
Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:29 AM
those are the fake ones :oh: and you being a good boy :spit:
fake Bajans.... :hysteric: ..and i am an Angel, you can ask anyone ;) :angel: :angel:

Oh wow. I've never been called that before in my life. I know I would do something to retaliate, Im just not sure what. :lol:

a bitch made that mistake with me once....and i stress ONCE..he didn't say another word for a whole week :armed: :angel:

Novichok
Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:47 AM
Oh wow. I've never been called that before in my life. I know I would do something to retaliate, Im just not sure what. :lol:

The town that I'm from is pretty racist. The teacher even defended the girl with the usual: "Blacks say it, so why can't we?" :rolleyes:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:50 AM
The town that I'm from is pretty racist. The teacher even defended the girl with the usual: "Blacks say it, so why can't we?" :rolleyes:

:speakles:

Annie.
Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:52 AM

IDK why but this reminds me of back in high school my AP US History teacher said that "blacks" need to go back to where we came from. My mother laid into her so hard I ended up feeling sorry for her. :o

Stamp Paid
Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:17 AM
The town that I'm from is pretty racist. The teacher even defended the girl with the usual: "Blacks say it, so why can't we?" :rolleyes:Thank God I'm from Atlanta!!!!
http://pics.livejournal.com/_infernox_/pic/00040hy5

Pump-it-UP
Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:18 AM
APUSH teachers are the damn worst. Usually because theyre elderly. :o Mine liked to joke about "slavery giving blacks good tans." :o:o:o And she liked to point out kids who she thought would get pulled over by immigration officials in Arizona too... :o She felt comfortable saying the shit too because my highschool was 95% white.

young_gunner913
Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:27 AM
Damn, WTF was wrong with the schools yall went too? :lol:

My school just had typical problems, drugs, pregnant bitches, and race problems between students. :lol:

starin
Nov 22nd, 2011, 05:04 AM
oEsynEd2vyU

:help: @ the crowd. Are they really that excited to see Amber Rose?

Pump-it-UP
Nov 22nd, 2011, 07:08 AM
I'm over that thirsty bish since she's not Kanye's accessory anymore.

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 22nd, 2011, 11:30 AM
who is amber rose :confused:

young_gunner913
Nov 22nd, 2011, 11:49 AM
Some trick Kanye used to date. :lol:

hBence
Nov 22nd, 2011, 12:38 PM
The exho match in Colombia will be played on CLAY!!! OMG

hBence
Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:40 PM
If im right it will start at 8 am but Im not sure because i can't speak spanish...
http://tevi-colombia.tumblr.com/post/13157647590/venus-serena-williams

Pump-it-UP
Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:47 PM
If im right it will start at 8 am but Im not sure because i can't speak spanish...

8pm ;)

Serena's Ace
Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:23 PM
Anyone knows what Serena's outfit is going to be?

joeluis19
Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:42 PM
The match is scheduled to be at Wednesday night at 8 PM!

Kairi
Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:52 PM
Anyone knows what Serena's outfit is going to be?

any of these, i guess :shrug:
http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/new_thumb/NWASCSS-thumb.jpg
http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/new_thumb/NWASPLS-thumb.jpg
http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/new_thumb/NWASC34-thumb.jpg
http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/new_thumb/NWFSPLS-thumb.jpg

MrProdigy555
Nov 22nd, 2011, 05:31 PM
What time eastern? lol.

young_gunner913
Nov 22nd, 2011, 07:25 PM
Bitches, I need Moses right now. I'm about to go back out the door of this place. :lol:

ComeOn_Serena
Nov 22nd, 2011, 07:32 PM

Is there livestream?

hBence
Nov 22nd, 2011, 07:41 PM
8pm ;)

sorry:smash:

Kairi
Nov 22nd, 2011, 08:05 PM
Roger is waxing that ass :drool: :haha:

Novichok
Nov 22nd, 2011, 08:09 PM
Roger>>>>>>>

:hearts:

Dodoboy.
Nov 22nd, 2011, 08:12 PM
Have y'all seen MJB's first week projections ? :crying2:

WHAT HAPPENED ! So low!

Novichok
Nov 22nd, 2011, 08:18 PM
Nadull bageled. Perfect day for me. :hearts:

young_gunner913
Nov 22nd, 2011, 08:49 PM
I don't know how you can call him Nadull when you're a Caro fan. :rolls:

Kairi
Nov 22nd, 2011, 08:53 PM
time to break this gif out again...
http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-15-Scary-Movie.gif

Gdsimmons
Nov 22nd, 2011, 08:53 PM
All this federer love....

http://i40.tinypic.com/33urc76.gif

Craig.
Nov 22nd, 2011, 08:57 PM
FUCK YES ROGER :sobbing:

young_gunner913
Nov 22nd, 2011, 08:58 PM
Weren't you banished from this holy place? :ras:

Novichok
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:01 PM
I don't know how you can call him Nadull when you're a Caro fan. :rolls:

I like defensive tennis just not when men play it. :lol:

young_gunner913
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:04 PM
I like defensive tennis just not when men play it. :lol:

Messy messy. :lol:

Craig.
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:04 PM
Weren't you banished from this holy place? :ras:

You'd be singing a different tune had I said FUCK YES RAFA and you know it :oh:

young_gunner913
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:05 PM
You'd be singing a different tune had I said FUCK YES RAFA and you know it :oh:

Well duh. :oh: And I'm the only one allowed to say FUCK YES RAFA! :fiery:

Annie.
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:11 PM
Nadal got that ass spanked?

http://i40.tinypic.com/oh1ftv.gif

somebody check on Olivia & BuTtErFrEnA :unsure:

Kairi
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:12 PM
the level of delusion in this thread about Rafa and who he belongs to.. tsk tsk tsk....i'll be sure to tell him you said hello Matt..(while consoling him after today's drubbing) :oh:

one of many he's supposed to get...later that is :oh:

adamserenavenus
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:12 PM
I want Serena to go on a slaughter mission in 2012 and get revenge on the most evil bitch of all in tennis Samantha Stosur and reclaim every title that rightfully belongs to her in Singles and work with Roddick to sweep the Australian Open & French Open Mixed Doubles titles. I need Serena to win the Columbia exhibition more than I do Venus as it would erase the horrible memories of the 2011 US Open Final. I hope Rafa manages to reach the Semi-Finals and win the 2011 ATP Master's Cup and wipe the smile of drug taking Novak Djokovic.

Novichok
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:16 PM
the level of delusion in this thread about Rafa and who he belongs to.. tsk tsk tsk....i'll be sure to tell him you said hello Matt..(while consoling him after today's drubbing) :oh:

Y'all are so desperate. All of you could do better than Nadull. :lol:
Roger is obviously the most talented and handsome ATP player. :inlove:

young_gunner913
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:17 PM
La Borz stan, fall back. Don't come after my man when that walking 5-head abomination is in your sig.

Craig.
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:17 PM
Rafa looks like shit these days. Only thing he's got going for him is that ass.

Stamp Paid
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:21 PM
Roger is obviously the most talented and handsome...http://i40.tinypic.com/35jy1at.gif

young_gunner913
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:24 PM
Rafa looks like shit these days. Only thing he's got going for him is that ass.

His ass is better than Federer's anything and everything. :lol:

Kairi
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:27 PM

indeed it is...i would know..
Y'all are so desperate. All of you could do better than Nadull. :lol:
Roger is obviously the most talented and handsome ATP player. :inlove:
talented, YES :hearts: ..most handsome :unsure:
http://i52.tinypic.com/2mh768k.gif

Novichok
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:27 PM

No sir. That ass is above average for a European but it ain't all that. The way the Roger moves on court...I just know he's amazing in bed. :hearts:

young_gunner913
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:30 PM
No sir. That ass is above average for a European but it ain't all that. The way the Roger moves on court...I just know he's amazing in bed. :hearts:

Gurlll, please. Your man is shooting blanks.

t43hZp0BIA8

Novichok
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:40 PM
Gurlll, please. Your man is shooting blanks.

t43hZp0BIA8

A mess. :hysteric:

That failed backhand still looks better than Rafa has ever looked on or off court. :shrug:

young_gunner913
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:42 PM
A mess. :hysteric:

That failed backhand still looks better than Rafa has ever looked on or off court. :shrug:

Mhmmm. If that's true, what does it say about your moldy piece of Swiss Cheese and his losing H2H with my Spainish Stallion? :rolleyes:

Novichok
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:45 PM
Mhmmm. If that's true, what does it say about your moldy piece of Swiss Cheese and his losing H2H with my Spainish Stallion? :rolleyes:

Stallion? :lol: Gurl, doesn't he need something up front to be called that? We both know he ain't packing.

young_gunner913
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:50 PM
Stallion? :lol: Gurl, doesn't he need something up front to be called that? We both know he ain't packing.

You tried it, you really tried it.

But can you tell me why your man's pubes are longer than his peen?

Novichok
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:55 PM

Who's man are you talking about? Stop projecting. :unsure: Roger doesn't have 9 inch long pubic hair. :p

Kairi
Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:55 PM

:hysteric: :haha: Game.Set.Match :bigcry:.....

young_gunner913
Nov 22nd, 2011, 10:00 PM
Who's man are you talking about? Stop projecting. :unsure: Roger doesn't have 9 inch long pubic hair. :p

He doesn't have a 9 inch peen either, you must be measuring how far his balls are sagging.

Novichok
Nov 22nd, 2011, 10:03 PM
He doesn't have a 9 inch peen either, you must be measuring how far his balls are sagging.

*walks away*

Vicious queen. :bigcry:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 22nd, 2011, 10:05 PM
*screams* :hysteric:

I need to take some sass classes.

doni1212
Nov 22nd, 2011, 10:33 PM
I want Serena to go on a slaughter mission in 2012 and get revenge on the most evil bitch of all in tennis Samantha Stosur and reclaim every title that rightfully belongs to her in Singles and work with Roddick to sweep the Australian Open & French Open Mixed Doubles titles. I need Serena to win the Columbia exhibition more than I do Venus as it would erase the horrible memories of the 2011 US Open Final. I hope Rafa manages to reach the Semi-Finals and win the 2011 ATP Master's Cup and wipe the smile of drug taking Novak Djokovic.

What? Serena winning a Colombian exhibition against Venus is going to erase the memories of the U.S. Open Final? :rolls: Wishful thinking I guess! :lol:

And I never want to see Rafa play Novak again in my life!!! He collapses mentally against him every single time. No thanks!

Pump-it-UP
Nov 22nd, 2011, 10:39 PM
Ummmmmm okay yall I need advice. We have an essay due tonight, and a few weeks ago we had to post our first draft on a public discussion board. Well one of my classmates is writing his right now, and basically he just called me to tell me that he drew inspiration from my first draft and is gonna plagiarize me. :weirdo: Do I be a bitch and do something about it, or.....??? :crying2:

Kairi
Nov 22nd, 2011, 10:46 PM
go into bitchmode ASAP....he mustve lost his damn mind...report him :o

Gdsimmons
Nov 22nd, 2011, 10:56 PM
Ummmmmm okay yall I need advice. We have an essay due tonight, and a few weeks ago we had to post our first draft on a public discussion board. Well one of my classmates is writing his right now, and basically he just called me to tell me that he drew inspiration from my first draft and is gonna plagiarize me. :weirdo: Do I be a bitch and do something about it, or.....??? :crying2:

First of all what dumbass CALLS the person to tell them you're gonna copy them?? Idiot. Secondly, I would find out if he really was gonna do that. Dont wanna blow smoke for no reason. But if he does, then I'd report his ass....but on the sly

Pump-it-UP
Nov 22nd, 2011, 11:10 PM
First of all what dumbass CALLS the person to tell them you're gonna copy them?? Idiot. Secondly, I would find out if he really was gonna do that. Dont wanna blow smoke for no reason. But if he does, then I'd report his ass....but on the sly
I dont even know. I'm still just like sitting here in disbelief.

He started off by saying he was stuck on his paper, so I figured he was just gonna ask me for help or something. And that's how it started off, but then he was asking me about what type of feedback the professor gave me on my 1st draft, cuz "I just read yours and thought it was really good. You organized it like perfectly... the exact way he told me to reorganize mine." Then he said he wanted to steal 4 of my body paragraphs because the ideas in them are "really good." :weirdo::weirdo: Then he asked me to think of another idea/paragraph for him to write about, and then tried to get me to change 2 of my paragraphs so we wouldnt have the same paper. :weirdo::weirdo::weirdo: All I was able to say was "umm....*long pause*" and then he was like "ok, great. thanks. bye." :o I REALLY wanna report his ass but it's hella awkward because this same kid is working on a group project with me in another class. And he's pre-med so I feel terrible even thinking about the fact that I could fuck up his life by getting him in trouble. :o

Stamp Paid
Nov 22nd, 2011, 11:14 PM
I dont even know. I'm still just like sitting here in disbelief.Follow your Leo instincts.

Pump-it-UP
Nov 22nd, 2011, 11:50 PM
I have an email written out to my professor but I'm petrified to press send. :o:crying2:

Kairi
Nov 23rd, 2011, 12:14 AM
send it :devil: dont let that fool profit off of your work..he's a college student and should know better

Stamp Paid
Nov 23rd, 2011, 12:14 AM
I have an email written out to my professor but I'm petrified to press send. :o:crying2:Check the Academic Honor code at your school, but I know at my school, having knowledge that somebody cheated/plagiarized and not saying anything makes you complicit and you can get in equal trouble for it. Just sayin'. :shrug:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 23rd, 2011, 12:24 AM
Check the Academic Honor code at your school, but I know at my school, having knowledge that somebody cheated/plagiarized and not saying anything makes you complicit and you can get in equal trouble for it. Just sayin'. :shrug:

I know, mine's the same. I sent it. :scared:

VishaalMaria
Nov 23rd, 2011, 01:24 AM
Pump it Up, stop being a pushover.

You should set your class mate straight.

Renalicious
Nov 23rd, 2011, 01:50 AM
Report that hoe.

Renalicious
Nov 23rd, 2011, 02:13 AM
By the way, to all the Sereetards and Veetards who voted for me in the pops contest, thank you :worship: :hearts: I'm still gonna lose probably but the support makes me weak in the knees :awww: LOLz. :inlove:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 23rd, 2011, 03:54 AM
Pump it Up, stop being a pushover.

You should set your class mate straight.

I'm not a pushover at all usually.... I was just so in shock and taken back by the whole thing. :o Literally at one point I wasn't even speaking, so he was like "....Hello...?" :o

And trust that I'll set him straight in about 3 weeks when I dont have to worry about him fucking up by grade for the group project we're working on. :lol:

Aaron.
Nov 23rd, 2011, 04:12 AM

I dont even know. I'm still just like sitting here in disbelief.

He started off by saying he was stuck on his paper, so I figured he was just gonna ask me for help or something. And that's how it started off, but then he was asking me about what type of feedback the professor gave me on my 1st draft, cuz "I just read yours and thought it was really good. You organized it like perfectly... the exact way he told me to reorganize mine." Then he said he wanted to steal 4 of my body paragraphs because the ideas in them are "really good." :weirdo::weirdo: Then he asked me to think of another idea/paragraph for him to write about, and then tried to get me to change 2 of my paragraphs so we wouldnt have the same paper. :weirdo::weirdo::weirdo: All I was able to say was "umm....*long pause*" and then he was like "ok, great. thanks. bye." :o I REALLY wanna report his ass but it's hella awkward because this same kid is working on a group project with me in another class. And he's pre-med so I feel terrible even thinking about the fact that I could fuck up his life by getting him in trouble. :o NOOOOOOO :crying2: This shit is hilarious

Pump-it-UP
Nov 23rd, 2011, 04:22 AM
NOOOOOOO :crying2: This shit is hilarious

It is! :crying2: All of my friends are even laughing about it. This shit only happens to me, I swear.

This kid's dream is to keep his 4.0 GPA too so he can go to Harvard med school. :spit: And this essay is worth 25% of our grade, so a 0 basically means he fails this course.

http://i44.tinypic.com/wixd94.gif

Stamp Paid
Nov 23rd, 2011, 04:24 AM
Don't let them try you.
You better let them know that you are not only a smart bitch, but you also have integrity. :lol:

Novichok
Nov 23rd, 2011, 04:53 AM
It is! :crying2: All of my friends are even laughing about it. This shit only happens to me, I swear.

This kid's dream is to keep his 4.0 GPA too so he can go to Harvard med school. :spit: And this essay is worth 25% of our grade, so a 0 basically means he fails this course.

You are too kind. As soon as he hinted he would steal some of my work, I would've emailed the professor.:lol:

young_gunner913
Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:02 AM
I'm not a pushover at all usually.... I was just so in shock and taken back by the whole thing. :o Literally at one point I wasn't even speaking, so he was like "....Hello...?" :o

And trust that I'll set him straight in about 3 weeks when I dont have to worry about him fucking up by grade for the group project we're working on. :lol:

Slap the shit outta himmmmmm. BACKHAND. BA-DOOM! FOREHAND. CRACKA-TOWWWWWWW. SIDE TO SIDE. DUP DUP DUP.

Salve
Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:24 AM

:o He ain't getting in :o

starin
Nov 23rd, 2011, 07:51 AM

Fuck that competitive, cheating little shit. He's the Justin Henin to your Serena. Don't let him put up his fucking hand and get away with it. Report him immediately. I doubt he'll get in trouble. It's not that clear cut and he'll just make up excuses.

Seriously though, little shit heads like that are everywhere, trying to step over your still warm corpse to get what they want. Grab his leg like you the fucking walking dead and eat his mother fucking brains.

Yoncé
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:03 AM
Fuck that competitive, cheating little shit. He's the Justin Henin to your Serena. Don't let him put up his fucking hand and get away with it. Report him immediately. I doubt he'll get in trouble. It's not that clear cut and he'll just make up excuses.

Seriously though, little shit heads like that are everywhere, trying to step over your still warm corpse to get what they want. Grab his leg like you the fucking walking dead and eat his mother fucking brains.

:haha: I have fallen in love with that :lol:

Renalicious
Nov 23rd, 2011, 11:07 AM
Oh God ya'll I'm 3 votes away from pulling off a Sere-esque comeback win in the pops. :hysteric: I can't live with this suspension.

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 23rd, 2011, 11:57 AM

http://i40.tinypic.com/oh1ftv.gif

somebody check on Olivia & BuTtErFrEnA :unsure:

Nadal is mine off court...GOATFed is supreme ruler of tennis courts so I was.....

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lftpow4h7K1qbt3tu.gif

all throughout....but olivia :unsure:

mykarma
Nov 23rd, 2011, 12:52 PM
indeed it is...i would know..

talented, YES :hearts: ..most handsome :unsure:
http://i52.tinypic.com/2mh768k.gif
this

mykarma
Nov 23rd, 2011, 12:55 PM
Roger seems as though he's the type that lays there while you serve him and the hell with you while Nadal moves like he can rock it.

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 23rd, 2011, 02:15 PM
lmao roger looks like he'd wine and dine me....while rafa is my wild night in the sack...

would be totally funny if it was the other way in reality :oh:

Alejandrawrrr
Nov 23rd, 2011, 02:23 PM
As great as Rafa's booty body is, he seems like he would be pretty boring in bed, kinda like his game/personality. Give me Roger or Jo Willie :inlove:

mykarma
Nov 23rd, 2011, 02:27 PM

He wants a 4.0 by stealing other people's work. :eek: I wouldn't email the professor but I'd let the professor know to look out for his paper because if the professor catches it on his/her own you're just as guilty as your classmate is. Plus, is this guy the type of guy you'd want operating on you or your love ones? He has no damn integrity and needs to be busted. If he's this brazen it means he's accustom to stealing other people's work.

One of my best friends teaches at a university and I know she would catch that shit in a heart beat. Of course all professors aren't like her and don't care as long as you pass the work in.

JamieOwen3
Nov 23rd, 2011, 02:29 PM
Hey everyone :wavey:
i think that email was sent? :shrug:

and when did tomas berdych get a new supermodel gf?

Kairi
Nov 23rd, 2011, 02:50 PM
Hey everyone :wavey:
i think that email was sent? :shrug:

and when did tomas berdych get a new supermodel gf?

a few weeks ago i guess ..such a downgrade from Safarova :o

young_gunner913
Nov 23rd, 2011, 03:09 PM
As great as Rafa's booty body is, he seems like he would be pretty boring in bed, kinda like his game/personality. Give me Roger or Jo Willie :inlove:

Not here for brokedown hoes wanting Roger to drag his saggy, hairy ball sack on their face like a piece of saran wrap going over a bowl of leftovers. :rolleyes:

Gdsimmons
Nov 23rd, 2011, 03:38 PM
Not here for brokedown hoes wanting Roger to drag his saggy, hairy ball sack on their face like a piece of saran wrap going over a bowl of leftovers. :rolleyes:

http://i40.tinypic.com/28rfl85.gif

Kairi
Nov 23rd, 2011, 03:46 PM
:bigcry:
http://i.tfster.com/cache/i100.photobucket.com/albums/m4/aarong50/TeamAmericaVomit.gif

Novichok
Nov 23rd, 2011, 03:50 PM

Gurl, stay mad. :inlove: 6-3 6-0 :inlove:

I'm so sorry that Pocahontas' pinky ain't tickling you right.

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 23rd, 2011, 04:11 PM
:sobbing: all of these reads :sobbing:

young_gunner913
Nov 23rd, 2011, 04:24 PM
Gurl, stay mad. :inlove: 6-3 6-0 :inlove:

I'm so sorry that Pocahontas' pinky ain't tickling you right.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8129/tranny.gif

It's unlucky for you Miss Jujubee & Miss Tyra aren't here to stop me from taking you to the library right now.

Tell me why, my man is not only destroying Federer on court, but destroying him in this game of life?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01251/roger-federer_1251829c.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HuNSkVxzNoY/TjPN7VBybBI/AAAAAAAAApY/_cu8e5bVWWQ/s1600/Roger+Federer+Crying+pic_4_.jpg

http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/197578-federer_cry.jpg

XG15FrFsgQM

I mean, Regina needs to go back to go fish or crazy 8's maybe even candyland because she obviously can't hang in the big boy games anymore. She can have this win, Rafa got his win where it counted, in another slam final.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hIYmb11O__8/TevrB2mh-_I/AAAAAAAAAXM/a2TWycyZt3I/s1600/Rafael+Nadal%252CRoger+Federer+images+French+Open+ 2011+final+Winner+photos+Men%2527s+Singles+Draws+p ictures.jpg

Remember that next time you get bold.

http://i37.tinypic.com/xkvxw7.gif

Novichok
Nov 23rd, 2011, 04:59 PM
Blah Blah Blah

Poor thing. Took all that time just to show me pretty pictures of Roger. :hearts:

Stay clinging to the past. Djokovic nearly destroyed Nadull's soul and Murray and Roger finished it off (with bagels). Nadull couldn't even win more than 3 games against his pigeon (in steep decline and 30 years old :lol:). Poor thing won't even be in the top 10 next year with his geriatric knees.

Oh and why does your man have a beard (Xisca)? Who is he trying to fool? :lol: Miss Bottom digs in his ass to readjust his dildo after every couple of points. :o

But if you like loose, drugged (have you seen his face lately?) bottoms. Go head gurl but that's nasty.

Pump-it-UP
Nov 23rd, 2011, 05:39 PM
He wants a 4.0 by stealing other people's work. :eek: I wouldn't email the professor but I'd let the professor know to look out for his paper because if the professor catches it on his/her own you're just as guilty as your classmate is. Plus, is this guy the type of guy you'd want operating on you or your love ones? He has no damn integrity and needs to be busted. If he's this brazen it means he's accustom to stealing other people's work.

One of my best friends teaches at a university and I know she would catch that shit in a heart beat. Of course all professors aren't like her and don't care as long as you pass the work in.

I already emailed my professor about it. I couldn't take the chance of waiting. My professor doesn't like me to begin with (because I skipped his class twice with documented medical reasons :o), so I know he'd question my word if I waited til next week to tell him.

:haha::haha:

JamieOwen3
Nov 23rd, 2011, 05:46 PM
that ru paul gif *DEAD* :haha:

Kairi
Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:03 PM
im not sure, but this MIGHT be a stream for the event tonight :unsure:
http://www.ligachampions.net/2011/11/serena-williams-vs-venus-williams.html

Stamp Paid
Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:11 PM
Yes! Bitches throwing beaucoup shade :lol:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh52skx6Vt1qgbgalo1_400.gif

JamieOwen3
Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:21 PM
Serena just needs to be aggressive, yet patient today and she'll be fine.

how long until they start?

Kairi
Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:22 PM
i think 4 1/2 hours...8pm colombia local time

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:32 PM
shouldn't you be revising for exams :oh:

Gdsimmons
Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:33 PM
All I know is that if they go out to eat, she better wear SHOES. Or boots. No open toe anything. And keep those damn things on all night

Pump-it-UP
Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:33 PM
Where are we stanning during the exho? This thread? :lol:

Kairi
Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:39 PM
shouldn't you be revising for exams :oh:

:ras: i'll resume after the exho :rolls:

Where are we stanning during the exho? This thread? :lol:
:shrug: idk , i guess:rolls:

young_gunner913
Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:41 PM
Poor thing. Took all that time just to show me pretty pictures of Roger. :hearts:

Stay clinging to the past. Djokovic nearly destroyed Nadull's soul and Murray and Roger finished it off (with bagels). Nadull couldn't even win more than 3 games against his pigeon (in steep decline and 30 years old :lol:). Poor thing won't even be in the top 10 next year with his geriatric knees.

Oh and why does your man have a beard (Xisca)? Who is he trying to fool? :lol: Miss Bottom digs in his ass to readjust his dildo after every couple of points. :o

But if you like loose, drugged (have you seen his face lately?) bottoms. Go head gurl but that's nasty.

Yes. There's nothing more beautiful than watching a grown man cry like a little girl after losing in a game.

The fact that you have to bring up Djovokic says all that needs to be said about Roger's fastly fading relevance. I mean, the "GOAT" can't measure up to his main rival so he has to live through someone else's achievements? Fly girl, bye girl. When Roger can hang in a conversation with Rafa, we will discuss this further but I don't think that's going to be happening any time soon.

And as far as for loose, drugged, bottoms? Girl, let me dissect that piece by piece.

- Nothing is about that ass is loose. Nevermind a quarter, you could bounce the Liberty Bell of that ass. You could bounce Djokoivc's 4 (:rolls:) slams off that ass.

- If you have no receipts, I'm not here for your trifling accusations. Jealousy is a powerful drug and you're overdosing on it.

- Have you seen how many times Djokovic does the splits on court like he's splitting over a dick? He does more splits than the brokedown, afternoon shift strippers on Jerry Springer.

I think we're done. Your man is no longer relevant enough to keep this going. I bid you adieu.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/FlamingoSpice/bye.gif

Kairi
Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:50 PM
- Have you seen how many times Djokovic does the splits on court like he's splitting over a dick? He does more splits than the brokedown, afternoon shift strippers on Jerry Springer.

:haha: :haha: :sobbing: :crying2: u guys.... :sobbing:

Annie.
Nov 23rd, 2011, 07:58 PM
:facepalm: she should really know better by now...Bey's stans are not to be messed with

QjOzeAfqoNA

Pump-it-UP
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:02 PM
I CANNNOT FUCKING BREATHE @ @MISCARRIEDBABY'S MENTIONS RIGHT NOW. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

JamieOwen3
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:04 PM
i think 4 1/2 hours...8pm colombia local time

well shitbags in hell i fell asleep, im sorry i didn't thank u by replying. Feel like a rude twat now. :o

Kairi
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:05 PM
well shitbags in hell i fell asleep, im sorry i didn't thank u by replying. Feel like a rude twat now. :o

:rolls: you didnt have to, no biggie :lol: 'a rude twat' of course NOT. never :hug:

JamieOwen3
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:07 PM
COOL :yeah: and thanks :lol:

so another 2 hours roughly? :banana: can't wait to see venus and serena on court again!

Kairi
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:08 PM
I CANNNOT FUCKING BREATHE @ @MISCARRIEDBABY'S MENTIONS RIGHT NOW. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

i am legit screaming in my living room right now.."double cotton" :haha: :haha: :bigcry: :haha: :hysteric: :haha:
https://twitter.com/#!/afroliciouschic/status/139446863815380993

Kairi
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:09 PM
COOL :yeah: and thanks :lol:

so another 2 hours roughly? :banana: can't wait to see venus and serena on court again!

:hearts: ikr? should be in 3hrs (i think about 12am UK time)

JamieOwen3
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:11 PM
3 hours? ok well im staying up!! i ain't missing one bit of it. :lol:

ComeOn_Serena
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:12 PM
stream???

JamieOwen3
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:17 PM
http://www.ligachampions.net/2011/11/serena-williams-vs-venus-williams.html when they start it will be on here right? serena's lover :lol:

ComeOn_Serena
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:18 PM
Tnx :)

Kairi
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:23 PM
http://www.ligachampions.net/2011/11/serena-williams-vs-venus-williams.html when they start it will be on here right? serena's lover :lol:

:yeah: according to their twitter page, yeah..that, or this http://www.teleantioquia.com.co/?id=streaming (same thing essentially)

JamieOwen3
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:23 PM
no problem :yeah: bookmarked that earlier :lol:

JamieOwen3
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:24 PM
:yeah: according to their twitter page, yeah..that, or this http://www.teleantioquia.com.co/?id=streaming (same thing essentially)

ok bookmarking that 2 just in case :lol:

mykarma
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:40 PM
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8129/tranny.gif

It's unlucky for you Miss Jujubee & Miss Tyra aren't here to stop me from taking you to the library right now.

Tell me why, my man is not only destroying Federer on court, but destroying him in this game of life?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01251/roger-federer_1251829c.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HuNSkVxzNoY/TjPN7VBybBI/AAAAAAAAApY/_cu8e5bVWWQ/s1600/Roger+Federer+Crying+pic_4_.jpg

http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/197578-federer_cry.jpg

XG15FrFsgQM

I mean, Regina needs to go back to go fish or crazy 8's maybe even candyland because she obviously can't hang in the big boy games anymore. She can have this win, Rafa got his win where it counted, in another slam final.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hIYmb11O__8/TevrB2mh-_I/AAAAAAAAAXM/a2TWycyZt3I/s1600/Rafael+Nadal%252CRoger+Federer+images+French+Open+ 2011+final+Winner+photos+Men%2527s+Singles+Draws+p ictures.jpg

Remember that next time you get bold.

http://i37.tinypic.com/xkvxw7.gif
:hysteric::hysteric::hysteric::hysteric::hysteric:

mykarma
Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:49 PM

Lawd have mercy I can't. :banghead:

Kairi
Nov 23rd, 2011, 10:44 PM
NEW STREAM http://t.co/nj0veOOg

HRHoliviasmith
Nov 23rd, 2011, 10:51 PM
That's exciting that they are playing in Colombia! I would love to visit there. Didn't realize they were popular there. If you let some people tell it the only tennis player people in that region care about is cakewalk pova.

brickhousesupporter
Nov 24th, 2011, 12:05 AM
Wow, it is so quiet in here. I thought it would be buzzing with Sarin playing. BTW Happy Thanksgiving guys....I hope everyone is enjoying the time with their loved ones.

Pump-it-UP
Nov 24th, 2011, 12:07 AM
I'm surprised theyve been on court 5 minutes and no one has gone in on their scalps yet! :lol:

Annie.
Nov 24th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Why am I excited about an Exo? :scratch: #nolifeatall :o

hBence
Nov 24th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Serena is wearing a yellow top with a black skirt :)

Serena's Ace
Nov 24th, 2011, 12:17 AM
I hope someone records this.....

HRHoliviasmith
Nov 24th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Why am I excited about an Exo? :scratch: #nolifeatall :o

Ithis. but i'm only excited because of serena. she could be playing with a fish and i'd still care. her opponent is irrelevant.

Annie.
Nov 24th, 2011, 12:47 AM
Ithis. but i'm only excited because of serena. she could be playing with a fish and i'd still care. her opponent is irrelevant.

Yep, this is exactly how I feel. I've rearranged plans before in order to watch Serena :o

Sidenote: idk if Serena stepped her acting game up and she's giving a meryl-esque performance or if she's taking this Exo a lil too seriously :unsure:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 24th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Yep, this is exactly how I feel. I've rearranged plans before in order to watch Serena :o

Sidenote: idk if Serena stepped her acting game up and she's giving a meryl-esque performance or if she's taking this Exo a lil too seriously :unsure:

Her eyeroll after that error a few points ago seemed a little too real. :crying2:

Annie.
Nov 24th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Her eyeroll after that error a few points ago seemed a little too real. :crying2:

Or when she threw her racquet down :tape:

J.Bravo
Nov 24th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Pitty Win. :lol:

JamieOwen3
Nov 24th, 2011, 02:02 AM
bless her, she definitely wasn't *giving it everything* loved to see a smile on vee's face though.

adamserenavenus
Nov 24th, 2011, 02:08 AM
Serena played terrible her movement was very poor and she is not in good shape her serve was shit never seen her serve so many Double Faults and she was really stupid to give Venus a point a in the 1st Set 3-3 (30-15 should have been 30-30) she blew 2 very good leads 3-1 1st set (should have been 4-2) and 5-3 2nd set and 6-5 something was wrong with her and she needs to get in supreme shape for the Australian Open and she needs to sort out her serve and even though it was Serena and Venus's 1st meeting on Clay since the 2002 French Open Final this match proves why Serena has not won a 2nd French Open her movement on Clay is not good a very terrible performance and I never thought I would hear myself say those words but I wish she would not slide on Clay she needs to protect that foot. Serena get your act together for the Singles & Mixed Doubles at the 2012 Australian Open.

Novichok
Nov 24th, 2011, 02:09 AM
^
It's not that serious.

young_gunner913
Nov 24th, 2011, 02:12 AM
IKR. :lol:

I'm fine with her flopping in this exhibition as long as she makes it out uninjured! :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Serena played terrible her movement was very poor and she is not in good shape her serve was shit never seen her serve so many Double Faults and she was really stupid to give Venus a point a in the 1st Set 3-3 (30-15 should have been 30-30) she blew 2 very good leads 3-1 1st set (should have been 4-2) and 5-3 2nd set and 6-5 something was wrong with her and she needs to get in supreme shape for the Australian Open and she needs to sort out her serve and even though it was Serena and Venus's 1st meeting on Clay since the 2002 French Open Final this match proves why Serena has not won a 2nd French Open her movement on Clay is not good a very terrible performance and I never thought I would here myself say those words but I wish she would not slide on Clay she needs to protect that foot. Serena get your act together for the Singles & Mixed Doubles at the 2012 Australian Open.

:spit::happy:

Craig.
Serena played terrible her movement was very poor and she is not in good shape her serve was shit never seen her serve so many Double Faults and she was really stupid to give Venus a point a in the 1st Set 3-3 (30-15 should have been 30-30) she blew 2 very good leads 3-1 1st set (should have been 4-2) and 5-3 2nd set and 6-5 something was wrong with her and she needs to get in supreme shape for the Australian Open and she needs to sort out her serve and even though it was Serena and Venus's 1st meeting on Clay since the 2002 French Open Final this match proves why Serena has not won a 2nd French Open her movement on Clay is not good a very terrible performance and I never thought I would here myself say those words but I wish she would not slide on Clay she needs to protect that foot. Serena get your act together for the Singles & Mixed Doubles at the 2012 Australian Open.

Ever heard of punctuation?

Annie.
Nov 24th, 2011, 02:13 AM

:spit: It was just an EXO bb.

Kairi
Nov 24th, 2011, 02:14 AM

:haha: dude, chill out :rolls:

adamserenavenus
Nov 24th, 2011, 02:18 AM
I wanted to see her back at her best and Serena did not move well at all. I am a fan of both Serena & Venus and their outfits were lovely but Serena is my favourite I have been in this mood since she threw away the US Open Final this year.

MrProdigy555
Nov 24th, 2011, 03:44 AM
I didn't watch the exho. Didn't care about it at all. I knew Serena wasn't going to win. lol. Venus's comeback after knowledge of her disorder....of course Serena is gonna give her this pity win. Venus still has a career to continue, and Serena spanking that ass would definitely not look good. They need Venus looking like a 'threat' still. lol. I just want REAL tennis to go down. Can't wait for 2012.

HRHoliviasmith
Nov 24th, 2011, 04:10 AM
I didn't watch the exho. Didn't care about it at all. I knew Serena wasn't going to win. lol. Venus's comeback after knowledge of her disorder....of course Serena is gonna give her this pity win. Venus still has a career to continue, and Serena spanking that ass would definitely not look good. They need Venus looking like a 'threat' still. lol. I just want REAL tennis to go down. Can't wait for 2012.

Real talk. :lol:

doni1212
Nov 24th, 2011, 04:35 AM
:facepalm: she should really know better by now...Bey's stans are not to be messed with

QjOzeAfqoNA

She is her biggest hater! Does she not get that the Bey stans will destroy her? :lol:

This is her THIRD time! SMH.

Yoncé
Nov 24th, 2011, 05:30 AM
As anyone recorded this shit? I couldn't watch cause of the 'school' crap :o

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 24th, 2011, 12:02 PM
oh we still pay attention to the flop that is adamserenavenus that quoted all his sources about serena playing linz as wikipedia? :spit:

Kairi
Nov 24th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Serena's AO dress... :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
http://www.pwp.com/images/nike-11862-wrallystatementdress.jpg

JamieOwen3
Nov 24th, 2011, 05:20 PM
love that shade of blue on her though.

Serena_Williams_
Nov 24th, 2011, 05:23 PM
TBH i was expecting more from the AO dress

Kairi
Nov 24th, 2011, 05:24 PM
its so, bland...nice colour though
reminds me of 2009
http://www.tennistournaments4u.com/wp-content/gallery/serena-williams/serena-williams-defeated-russian-svetlana-kuznetsova-to-reach-into-semifinals-of-australian-open-2009-tennis-championship.jpg

JamieOwen3
Nov 24th, 2011, 05:26 PM
still..... she gonna slay in it so who cares? :devil:

hBence
Nov 24th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Serena's AO dress... :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
http://www.pwp.com/images/nike-11862-wrallystatementdress.jpg

I don't like this... blue again?

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 24th, 2011, 06:47 PM
its so, bland...nice colour though
reminds me of 2009
http://www.tennistournaments4u.com/wp-content/gallery/serena-williams/serena-williams-defeated-russian-svetlana-kuznetsova-to-reach-into-semifinals-of-australian-open-2009-tennis-championship.jpg

she won in it...that's a good sign

JamieOwen3
Nov 24th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Hey look at this, i can't stop laughing at the way she walks from there in the end :haha:

Q57-FnmeOmo

Stamp Paid
Nov 24th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Anybody know if theres a stream for Nadal/Tsonga?

hBence
Nov 24th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Anybody know if theres a stream for Nadal/Tsonga?

http://www.livescorehunter.ro/streams/1/lshro1.html

not the best quality but better than nothing;)

Yoncé
Nov 24th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Well...I like the dress :shrug: BUT WHERE IS THE RETRO SARIN?

Stamp Paid
Nov 24th, 2011, 08:23 PM
http://www.livescorehunter.ro/streams/1/lshro1.html

not the best quality but better than nothing;)
Thank you!

Gdsimmons
Nov 24th, 2011, 10:40 PM
I think those deep colors look great on Serena. Especially blue. I think the contrast against the colors in Australia are gonna look awesome.

Kairi
Nov 25th, 2011, 12:56 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :haha: :sobbing:
RZEP0UZzocw

mykarma
Nov 25th, 2011, 03:14 AM
RZEP0UZzocw
That bitch is out of her ever loving crazy mind.

young_gunner913
Nov 25th, 2011, 03:35 AM
RZEP0UZzocw

Tanisha :hearts:

I'll never forget her first day of Celebrity Fit Club when they had to run from the bus to line up spots which was about 30 feet away and her ass threw up. :crying2:

Kairi
Nov 25th, 2011, 04:15 AM
her fat ass was the only reason i watched CFC :rolls: ..btw have you guys seen the promo yet? :hysteric: the ending :sobbing: 2012 is gonna be so good :hearts:
cqUAIAg0PNc

Gdsimmons
Nov 25th, 2011, 05:06 AM
her fat ass was the only reason i watched CFC :rolls: ..btw have you guys seen the promo yet? :hysteric: the ending :sobbing: 2012 is gonna be so good :hearts:
cqUAIAg0PNc

YESSS!! :lol::lol:. Ive been waiting for this for a MONTH!!

Thisismack FINALLY put up the Showdown with Beyonce and Ciara
y3mGfGIRnhc&feature=channel_video_title

ComeOn_Serena
Nov 25th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Has anyone seen this show? Or I don't need to ask? lool
Love this part! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef72s-X59Bw&feature=related

serenaforever
Nov 26th, 2011, 01:54 AM

You even incorporated a Thanksgiving theme into your read. :hysteric: Who the fuck does that? :lol:

btw, I'll be damned if you didn't ascend once again from the ranks of the banned. Last time I was here, you were on (forced) leave. You're like the guy who's been struck by lightning seven times. And pops back up every time. :hysteric:

doni1212
Nov 26th, 2011, 03:42 AM
RZEP0UZzocw

Omg, our people man :lol:

Has anyone seen this show? Or I don't need to ask? lool
Love this part! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef72s-X59Bw&feature=related

You definitely don't need to ask. And I still can't get over how disgusting that shit was! That is one of the nastiest things a person can do...

Stamp Paid
Nov 26th, 2011, 04:11 AM
Omg, our people man :lol:

You definitely don't need to ask. And I still can't get over how disgusting that shit was! That is one of the nastiest things a person can do...
I dont claim that shit. She aint my people. :rolls:

englando08
Nov 26th, 2011, 04:41 AM
Where did the picture of Serena's Aussie Open dress?

ComeOn_Serena
Nov 26th, 2011, 09:06 AM

Yeah, New York should kill her! :lol:

young_gunner913
Nov 26th, 2011, 03:19 PM
You even incorporated a Thanksgiving theme into your read. :hysteric: Who the fuck does that? :lol:

btw, I'll be damned if you didn't ascend once again from the ranks of the banned. Last time I was here, you were on (forced) leave. You're like the guy who's been struck by lightning seven times. And pops back up every time. :hysteric:

And I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/FlamingoSpice/med_ny_ilny2dance.gif

Serena's Ace
Nov 26th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Do any of you listen to The Weeknd?

Pump-it-UP
Nov 26th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Do any of you listen to The Weeknd?
Kinda. I love his remix of Trust Issues, but everything else that I've heard has just been okay.

Serena's Ace
Nov 26th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Kinda. I love his remix of Trust Issues, but everything else that I've heard has just been okay.

Yea hes not for everyone most of his songs are about popping pills and
doing cocaine.......His video he released for ''The Knowing'' is creative

fJxOBXTFi6g

adamserenavenus
Nov 27th, 2011, 01:25 AM
I was extremely impressed to hear Serena speaking Spanish in the trophy presentation in Columbia.

Ntosake
Nov 27th, 2011, 01:54 AM
Thanksgiving activities and I completely missed the whole thing.:hysteric:

brickhousesupporter
Nov 27th, 2011, 02:01 AM
BTW, lets ignore the foolishness and let dsanders rimon and the like quote each other in GM

VishaalMaria
Nov 27th, 2011, 02:22 AM
BTW, lets ignore the foolishness and let dsanders rimon and the like quote each other in GM

It was fun! :lol:

Craig.
Nov 27th, 2011, 02:25 AM
GM seems to be having fun :rolls:

brickhousesupporter
Nov 27th, 2011, 02:26 AM
It was fun! :lol:
It got deleted, so my work here is done......:lol:

VishaalMaria
Nov 27th, 2011, 02:26 AM
GM seems to be having fun :rolls:

Especially your fan-base! :lol:

Ntosake
Nov 27th, 2011, 02:28 AM
IKR. I had to lol at that fuckery. That group is so transparent it's just laughable. Rimon doesn't care for honest dialogue, he just shit stirs.

VishaalMaria
Nov 27th, 2011, 02:30 AM
IKR. I had to lol at that fuckery. That group is so transparent it's just laughable. Rimon doesn't care for honest dialogue, he just shit stirs.

They had to nerve to mock Serena-fans for telling the truth.

Serena has got 13 slams.

Slams are what matter.

mykarma
Nov 27th, 2011, 02:32 AM
Don't forget that ignorant GoDokic. I think he gets a hard-on every time he sees a new thread with Serena's name on it. He's probably gonna kill himself running to post some ignut shit one of these days. Anyhow, I think the thread got deleted. :lol:

Ntosake
Nov 27th, 2011, 02:40 AM
Hating is what matters for them. Facts just get in the way.:lol:

VishaalMaria
Nov 27th, 2011, 02:41 AM
I thought it was sad how they were ridiculing racism.

Ntosake
Nov 27th, 2011, 02:51 AM
Don't forget that ignorant GoDokic. I think he gets a hard-on every time he sees a new thread with Serena's name on it. He's probably gonna kill himself running to post some ignut shit one of these days. Anyhow, I think the thread got deleted. :lol:

Good!:lol: but Rimon has been known to repost the same bait thread the mods deleted, like he's got a ban wish or something, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it pop up again.:tape: :lol:

brickhousesupporter
Nov 27th, 2011, 02:57 AM
Don't ever ridicule homophobia.....they would be up in arms about it. I guess it only matters if you are affected by it.

Gdsimmons
Nov 27th, 2011, 04:21 AM
I cant fuck with GM right now. Anything Serena related I try to stay clear of. People have just gotten too comfortable and start saying whatever they feel. Its all good though because come end of January, Serena Slam will be having the last laugh

Pump-it-UP
Nov 27th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Damn I missd some good shit toinight?? :(;sad:

JamieOwen3
Nov 27th, 2011, 08:26 AM
what in the actual fuck has happened? what went on and who's the hoe that started talking shit about serena? they only have big mouths because it's off season.

Yoncé
Nov 27th, 2011, 09:12 AM
I missed all/most of it but it was, as usual, all Rimon's fault. He/she really needs to get laid.

young_gunner913
Nov 27th, 2011, 09:31 AM
I cant fuck with GM right now. Anything Serena related I try to stay clear of. People have just gotten too comfortable and start saying whatever they feel. Its all good though because come end of January, Serena Slam will be having the last laugh

Exactly. These hoes want to get bold during the off season but they ain't got shit to say any other time. I will give this to Nipsey Russel, at least he had the guts to even make a statement during a relevant time period for Serena to shut him down. All these other local ass fools want to wait until it's all clear and safe for them to talk shit.

And TBH, I'm far more excited for Brisbane than I am for the Australian Open at this point. :lol:

Onjanae.
Nov 27th, 2011, 01:47 PM

That thread was ridiculous. I sort of which it hadn't been deleted because I think the likes of sammy01, spiffy and even rimon were being read. And their idiocy and shadiness were on full display for all to see. I wouldn't be surprised if rimon deleted that himself, aware that his plan was not working out as he hoped.

What really irs me though is that 'Serena fans survival guide' image. Maybe it's just me, but it riddled with racist undertones ("call them white devil", "use ghetto language", "claim racism"). I just don't understand how that can keep popping up and why so many posters seem to rejoice at it's use. I don't think Mods and Admin should be turning a blind eye to it. Maybe I'm overreacting but :shrug:

Last thing on it, I just hope Serena fans aren't falling for that image's trap. It's designed to make you guys feel insecure about using Serena's success to defend her and having fun with gifs etc. There's nothing wrong with doing the stuff it lists, they just can't take it and are hoping that if you guys think people are laughing at you (when they're really seething) you won't do it. sammy01 was really trying to do this and when I just wrote a message about it - the post had been deleted.

Don't ever ridicule homophobia.....they would be up in arms about it. I guess it only matters if you are affected by it.

I hate to agree with this, but I think it's true. What's worse is the main protagonists in the thread were the same ones that have thread in Non-tennis blabbering about their emotional problems. I'm sorry but for me it puts a different light on their posts. And they sort of act like a bitchy mean girls style gang. It's sick. I think it really is.

Onjanae.
Nov 27th, 2011, 01:54 PM
And in case you guys are wondering the thread was posted by Rimon, claiming Serena and Venus fans have accused him of being racist just because they think he hates V and S. [So it was an attack on fans not Serena herself]

Veerror got him early when he asked Rimon to show evidence (or name names) which Rimon couldn't and danced around. Not long into the thread the miserable gang were essentially backing up the idea that Serena and Venus fans do this - basically taling shyt that wasn't tolerated for long. I'll only started posting because they were starting to gang up on Veerror, and we are not having that! :lol: [But that ganging up thing is what I mean. It's sick, they are not stable happy folk IMO :lol:].

=
Sorry for dragging all that up. Just felt like venting a little. The manner of the thread bothered me - even though I hardly take anything posted on here seriously.
Ya'll can just ignore this :D

doni1212
Nov 27th, 2011, 03:01 PM
I dont claim that shit. She aint my people. :rolls:

:lol:

Stamp Paid
Nov 27th, 2011, 03:42 PM
That thread was ridiculous. I sort of which it hadn't been deleted because I think the likes of sammy01, spiffy and even rimon were being read. And their idiocy and shadiness were on full display for all to see. I wouldn't be surprised if rimon deleted that himself, aware that his plan was not working out as he hoped.

What really irs me though is that 'Serena fans survival guide' image. Maybe it's just me, but it riddled with racist undertones ("call them white devil", "use ghetto language", "claim racism"). I just don't understand how that can keep popping up and why so many posters seem to rejoice at it's use. I don't think Mods and Admin should be turning a blind eye to it. Maybe I'm overreacting but :shrug:

Last thing on it, I just hope Serena fans aren't falling for that image's trap. It's designed to make you guys feel insecure about using Serena's success to defend her and having fun with gifs etc. There's nothing wrong with doing the stuff it lists, they just can't take it and are hoping that if you guys think people are laughing at you (when they're really seething) you won't do it. sammy01 was really trying to do this and when I just wrote a message about it - the post had been deleted.

I hate to agree with this, but I think it's true. What's worse is the main protagonists in the thread were the same ones that have thread in Non-tennis blabbering about their emotional problems. I'm sorry but for me it puts a different light on their posts. And they sort of act like a bitchy mean girls style gang. It's sick. I think it really is.Yes, the survival guide is basically a racist critique of black people in general. But we are all unbothered by it. Our approach to their fuckery remains the same. :lol:

starin
Nov 27th, 2011, 06:31 PM

don't forget women. Sexism + racism = ok but even the faintest hint of homophobia is unacceptable. I can't with some of the gwm on this board.

MrProdigy555
Nov 27th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Hey, so you all remember that straight guy I was talking about a little while ago? He is still frustrating me. haha. We had a break for Thanksgiving, so we've been away for a week or so. We still texted a little bit, but I got back to Tally today. He texted me asking when I'm coming back to Tally, and blah blah. I told him I was already in Tally. He said he was gonna leave when halftime of one of the football games started. I said cool, just tell me when you leave. This bastard said "yes baby, I will"...haha. I don't even know anymore.

MrProdigy555
Nov 27th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Oh, and how about FSU waxing that Gator ass. Go 'Noles. haha.

ExXotikal
Nov 28th, 2011, 12:28 AM
Looks like I missed the Lipton. My cup be empty as fuck.

MrProdigy555
Nov 28th, 2011, 12:55 AM
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtznozdMMtM&feature=related

Is that Lakeisha's ass who is screaming at the point after 6:00? Smdh if that's her and not Serena. :lol:

ampers&
Nov 28th, 2011, 01:11 AM
Anybody watching the Soul Train Awards? :sobbing:

Kairi
Nov 28th, 2011, 02:02 AM
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtznozdMMtM&feature=related

Is that Lakeisha's ass who is screaming at the point after 6:00? Smdh if that's her and not Serena. :lol:

:rolls: probably

Anybody watching the Soul Train Awards? :sobbing:
that was tonight? :bigcry: i forgot:o

doni1212
Nov 28th, 2011, 05:22 AM
So I just got back from one of the most incredible experiences of my life. Jay-Z and Kanye shut it DOWN! It was worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY and I paid a lot! They did almost 45 songs and I basically got 2 concerts in one! I recorded 22 mini videos and I'm going to watch them all before bed. I can't get over how amazing that was!!! :drool: :worship:

young_gunner913
Nov 28th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Yes, the survival guide is basically a racist critique of black people in general. But we are all unbothered by it. Our approach to their fuckery remains the same. :lol:

Pretty much.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/craig0191/gifs/t8.gif

Pump-it-UP
Nov 28th, 2011, 06:26 AM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/craig0191/gifs/t8.gif
OMG I miss her so fucking much :sobbing::sobbing:

young_gunner913
Nov 28th, 2011, 08:27 AM
:spit: @ Spiffy's messy ass right now in GM. You know he tries to be extra.

JamieOwen3
Nov 28th, 2011, 05:20 PM
This disgusting excuse of a human being acting like this with a child on her lap. Feel bad for that kid, she's definitely a cokehead or something. NOW ARRESTED BTW

i47HoiM0Au8

So do you think this woman was ever arrested? this is 2 years old and she's obviously a racist lonely slag with about 20 cats.

UqckzeElamk

VishaalMaria
Nov 28th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Broken Britain.

Kairi
Nov 28th, 2011, 07:20 PM
:facepalm: how ironic, a Brit complaining about people invading her country....

young_gunner913
Nov 28th, 2011, 07:36 PM
That just doesn't happen around here because mid-way through that hate speech, her ass would've been getting wrecked. :lol:

Gdsimmons
Nov 28th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Serena worked with Mackie today. Whew I seriously cannot wait til Melbourne. People are not gonna know what to do!

JamieOwen3
Nov 28th, 2011, 07:54 PM
That just doesn't happen around here because mid-way through that hate speech, her ass would've been getting wrecked. :lol:

look in the first video around 1:10, the guy was about to drop her but the others stopped him cuz she had a kid in her hand. lets see her saying all of those things taking that tram alone...

MrProdigy555
Nov 28th, 2011, 08:01 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA those are the kinds of moments I wish I was a girl...because she would have been snatched. Serena Aussie Open Final 2007 style. :angel:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 28th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Damn, and I thought my train/subway experiences were interesting. :tape: If she tried that shit in Boston, the hoe woulda been tossed (literally) out of the door and sent flying onto the train tracks face-first.

Oh and semi-related... but some businessman gave me his number on the train this morning and wants me to call him later. :spit: He was a creep and didnt even look like he has much money, so I aint wasting my time. :lol::lol:

young_gunner913
Nov 28th, 2011, 08:17 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA those are the kinds of moments I wish I was a girl...because she would have been snatched. Serena Aussie Open Final 2007 style. :angel:

It's actually moments like this that make me even more glad I'm not a girl. Menstrual cycle & pregnancy shit aside, my ass is NOT trying to go to jail all the time for snatching up messy ass hoes left and right. :lol:

Kairi
Nov 28th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Damn, and I thought my train/subway experiences were interesting. :tape: If she tried that shit in Boston, the hoe woulda been tossed (literally) out of the door and sent flying onto the train tracks face-first.

Oh and semi-related... but some businessman gave me his number on the train this morning and wants me to call him later. :spit: He was a creep and didnt even look like he has much money, so I aint wasting my time. :lol::lol:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luyernqBOT1qgpc6i.gif
well, it never hurts to find out :angel: ..he might be loaded :oh:
having a sugar daddy in these uncertain economic times, couldn't hurt :angel: :cheer:

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 28th, 2011, 08:41 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmm

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/375424_296868550349284_214065611962912_755998_3398 88100_n.jpg

I am NOT HERE for your philandering, Rafael :sobbing: :fiery: :hysteric:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/freshcrunkjuice/2011/eric-jen-toss.gif

Pump-it-UP
Nov 28th, 2011, 08:59 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luyernqBOT1qgpc6i.gif
well, it never hurts to find out :angel: ..he might be loaded :oh:
having a sugar daddy in these uncertain economic times, couldn't hurt :angel: :cheer:
Oh I'd totally do it if he offered to pay my tuition or something.:tape: #thirst

It was just so weird tho. I was sitting by myself minding my business and he was sitting behind me, and the first thing he said to me was "Hey, you have really thick hair!!" :weirdo::help: Then he rambled on about his life for 5 minutes and thought I was interested. Literally all I said was "oh" and "mmhmmmm". :o I gave him zero life. But as he left, he still wrote his personal number on the back of his business card and handed it to me. He can shove it up his ass now though, because now it's just sitting in a pile of shreds on my desk. :o

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/375424_296868550349284_214065611962912_755998_3398 88100_n.jpg

He aint even subtle! :rolls:

Gdsimmons
Nov 28th, 2011, 09:05 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmm

I am NOT HERE for your philandering, Rafael :sobbing: :fiery: :hysteric:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/freshcrunkjuice/2011/eric-jen-toss.gif

Not Eric throwing the drink on Jen.....

doni1212
Nov 28th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Serena worked with Mackie today. Whew I seriously cannot wait til Melbourne. People are not gonna know what to do!

Yayy!! :bounce:

Craig.
Nov 28th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Finals are awesome :inlove:

Novichok
Nov 28th, 2011, 10:39 PM

I hope you're not talking about finals for school because I'm on the verge of tears. I have so much work to do. :bigcry:

Craig.
Nov 28th, 2011, 10:41 PM
I hope you're not talking about finals for school because I'm on the verge of tears. I have so much work to do. :bigcry:

Yes, I am. Gimme finals all day everyday :hearts:

Novichok
Nov 28th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Yes, I am. Gimme finals all day everyday :hearts:

The only good thing about finals is that when you're done with them, you'll have either winter or summer break. :hearts:

Craig.
Nov 28th, 2011, 10:48 PM
The only good thing about finals is that when you're done with them, you'll have either winter or summer break. :hearts:

I know right :sobbing: December 13th at 5pm can't get here soon enough.

VishaalMaria
Nov 28th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Finals? You mean exams?

Kairi
Nov 28th, 2011, 10:54 PM

not when they start on the 7th, and end on the 23rd of December :o :sobbing: :crying2:

Novichok
Nov 28th, 2011, 10:55 PM
not when they start on the 7th, and end on the 23rd of December :o :sobbing: :crying2:

Damn. My last final is on the 9th. :lol:

MrProdigy555
Nov 28th, 2011, 11:06 PM
Have you all seen that Dance For You video by Beyonce? Every girl in that video can get it. Twice. Three for Beyonce.

Pump-it-UP
Nov 28th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Damn. My last final is on the 9th. :lol:

:o:o My last day of classes is the 12th. Finals start the 17th and end on the 21st. I'd be able to go home on the 19th if it weren't for my irrelevant ass Stats final on the 21st. :fiery:

Kairi
Nov 28th, 2011, 11:38 PM
:bigcry: :sobbing: ...yall....http://motormouf.com/

Gdsimmons
Nov 29th, 2011, 12:11 AM

http://i.imgur.com/uMChw.gif
Not Khias big tittay, illiterate ghetto ,dumb ass . Please god no

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 29th, 2011, 12:28 AM

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-WGuEm76-YK8/TjIoXtSJHgI/AAAAAAAABUw/E6LgCBz9HYA/alist-tj-what.gif

Novichok
Nov 29th, 2011, 12:42 AM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-WGuEm76-YK8/TjIoXtSJHgI/AAAAAAAABUw/E6LgCBz9HYA/alist-tj-what.gif

TJ :hearts:

MrProdigy555
Nov 29th, 2011, 01:14 AM
She wrote "thew" DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. I am DEAD.

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 29th, 2011, 01:18 AM
should I click the link...I'm scared :unsure:

Kairi
Nov 29th, 2011, 01:19 AM
its just an "essay" of sorts ;)

Pump-it-UP
Nov 29th, 2011, 01:21 AM
should I click the link...I'm scared :unsure:

Yes! :lol: A thorough read is essential.

Gdsimmons
Nov 29th, 2011, 02:23 AM
PLEASE tell me some of you are watching Love and Hip Hop?!? This damn show has reeled me in. Im there every Monday night!