PDA

View Full Version : Kim WON'T attend Justine's wedding (update Nov 13)

Lleykimmy1
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:08 PM
I heard that Justine Henin will get married in November of this year. Does anybody know if Kim (and Lleyton) are invited to the wedding ???

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

angele87
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:38 PM
I hope so then maybe we'll get to see some more Lleyton and Kimmie all dressed up pics :D

E. Blackadder
Aug 25th, 2002, 10:00 PM
I think it will be a very close and intense personal family event for justine, not such a big shiny and sparkling wedding. ;)

Stefke
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:19 AM
I hope Justine's wedding will inspire Lleyton to ask Kim THE question!!!!!:hearts: :angel:

KaseyL
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:52 PM
Good ideas Stefke and Angele!

KaseyL
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Rhythmboy
I think it will be a very close and intense personal family event for justine, not such a big shiny and sparkling wedding. ;)

According to the groom, it will be a low profile wedding with only a rather small group of people invited to the castle of Lavaux Ste Anne, where the wedding celebrations will take place. He said something like 60 people for dinner and 250 for the drink.

I recall that even Justine's family won't be there, as they are still not on talking terms.

He also added that they don't have many friends at all,...

What I also recall, is that he told that he sometimes plays table tennis with Lleyton, and that they sometimes get invited to dinner with the Clijsters family, but that's quite it. It certainly doesn't look like Kim and Justine are really close friends chatting and talking each day, far from that imo. They are on friendly terms, that seems to be the case, but not much more.

Around the time of Justine's wedding, which is on Nov. 16, Lleyton has to play the year end masters, (as it starts on Nov. 11 in China) so it's quite impossible that Kim and Lleyton would show up at Justine's wedding, if they happen to be invited.

jenglisbe
Nov 9th, 2002, 01:26 AM
From a Yahoo/Reuters article:
Clijsters is on the guest list, although she'll be attending alone since boyfriend and men's No. 1 Lleyton Hewitt will be in Shanghai for the ATP Tour's season-ending championships.

Nov 9th, 2002, 01:29 AM
Is that right? Kim said she can't go because she'll already be in Australia

gokimmie
Nov 9th, 2002, 07:23 AM
Kim was indeed invited but leaves for australia the day before the wedding,she sais in an intervieuw:confused:
maybe she changed her mind:)

Lleykimmy1
Nov 9th, 2002, 09:06 AM
Does that mean that she'll go to the wedding ?:D

Lleykimmy1
Nov 9th, 2002, 01:27 PM
It would be great if Kim would go to Justine's wedding. Unfortunately, it would be without Lleyton because he's in Shangai ...:p

jenglisbe
Nov 9th, 2002, 03:38 PM
From tennisreports.net:
Clijsters who will attend Henin's wedding in the south of France

ikke
Nov 9th, 2002, 05:28 PM
Yesterday, Kim said in her interview that she would go!

Stefke
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:22 PM
Maybe she first goes to Shanghai with Lleyton and then around friday come to the wedding:confused:

Elke
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:28 PM
On rtbf, they said Wednesday that she comes to Genk next Tuesday, to attend Genk-Real Madrid, and next Wednesday it's the exhibitionmatch against Henin and then the wedding....
(if I were Kim, I'd go to Shanghai... look @ the pics in ATPworld:lick:)

Nov 10th, 2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Elke

LMAO!

Come-on-kim
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:18 AM
On rtbf, they said Wednesday that she comes to Genk next Tuesday, to attend Genk-Real Madrid, and next Wednesday it's the exhibitionmatch against Henin and then the wedding....

Which pics??

Nov 11th, 2002, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Come-on-kim

Which pics??

I assume from the "What's Lleyton Keeping in his Pants?" thread

katie124
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:10 AM
IN the south of France???

Elke
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:00 AM
The Pics are @ atpworld. Go to Lleyton Lounge and the to New pictures since Tokyo......enjoy.....:)

Nov 11th, 2002, 04:31 AM
The Pics are @ atpworld. Go to Lleyton Lounge and the to New pictures since Tokyo......enjoy.....:)
They're nice pics, but I found the pics in the general messages section more amusing

Come-on-kim
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by untitled2284

I assume from the "What's Lleyton Keeping in his Pants?" thread

Kim, don't look what Lleyton has in his pants but you'd rather look what I have in my pants:p ;)

KaseyL
Nov 13th, 2002, 02:46 PM
It doesn't look like Kim is going to the wedding, there seems to be a new change of plans: Kim will travel to Australia on Friday (Justine's wedding is on Saturday).

source: Belgian media

baico
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by KaseyL
It doesn't look like Kim is going to the wedding, there seems to be a new change of plans: Kim will travel to Australia on Friday (Justine's wedding is on Saturday).

source: Belgian media

correct ;)