PDA

View Full Version : Rate Julia Goerges as far as her hotness

lupojohn
Sep 6th, 2011, 04:49 AM
I know. Why am I starting a thread like this during one of the more exciting Opens in recent memory, but I thought i'd get the opinions of some of our fine TF members. I see why people think she's hot, but where do you think she belongs on that list?

supergrunt
Sep 6th, 2011, 05:01 AM
well let's just say, she's goerges :oh:

Jimmie48
Sep 6th, 2011, 05:03 AM
She's kind of hot, not really my type though...I like ´em cute...and she's not really the cute-type. :)

Ayumilover.
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:36 AM
I've come to figure out that most of tennis forum is gay, so i'm not sure many people here think she is hot, but i definitely think she's a mega babe, and i am in love with her for real. She's is such an amazing person both inside and out, and she's so good to look at that in my German class at school, I even made my teacher agree to let me put all these pictures of her on the wall since she is German :lol:
I love Julia with a passion and it hurts really bad when she is dissed on GM. It really does. If you asked me to rate her hotness from 1-10, i would give you a 12. :hearts:
Apart from Ana Ivanovic, Julia is the hottest girl on the WTA. Even hotter than Cirstea and Kirilenko. Ayumi is cute, but Jules is smoking. Like 90% of her facebook fans are men, and i'm sure half of them don't even know what the WTA is. So really, she's incredible in terms of her looks. She also carries a nice set too :drool: ..but her eyes and legs are what really gives her a money look. She's got a super cute ponytail too. Everything about her I just can't get enough. In fact, I can look at her whenever I want since she's my screensaver on my phone.
So long story short, 12 out of 10 ;)

Kim's_fan_4ever
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:39 AM
I've come to figure out that most of tennis forum is gay, so i'm not sure many people here think she is hot, but i definitely think she's a mega babe, and i am in love with her for real. She's is such an amazing person both inside and out, and she's so good to look at that in my German class at school, I even made my teacher agree to let me put all these pictures of her on the wall since she is German :lol:
I love Julia with a passion and it hurts really bad when she is dissed on GM. It really does. If you asked me to rate her hotness from 1-10, i would give you a 12. :hearts:
Apart from Ana Ivanovic, Julia is the hottest girl on the WTA. Even hotter than Cirstea and Kirilenko. Ayumi is cute, but Jules is smoking. Like 90% of her facebook fans are men, and i'm sure half of them don't even know what the WTA is. So really, she's incredible in terms of her looks. She also carries a nice set too :drool: ..but her eyes and legs are what really gives her a money look. She's got a super cute ponytail too. Everything about her I just can't get enough. In fact, I can look at her whenever I want since she's my screensaver on my phone.

That's called obsession :unsure: You are up there with Mike81 :help:

pav
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Finger burning:hearts:

Ayumilover.
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:43 AM

i can tell your part of that most of tennis forum population :spit:

so what if i'm a diehard fan? on my academy team for soccer, i've got pictures of her all over inside my locker and all the guys think she's a babe too :cool:

Joey Darling
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:44 AM

Okay so, I'm gay... I still she is hot, though? I mean, it's not going to throw the universe off if I say she is hot... And she is, no doubt. I wouldn't touch her lady cookie, but she's still hot.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:45 AM
i can tell your part of that most of tennis forum population :spit:

so what if i'm a diehard fan? on my academy team for soccer, i've got pictures of her all over inside my locker and all the guys think she's a babe too :cool:

There's the problem, you can't tell :[

No, it's obsession.

Ayumilover.
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Okay so, I'm gay... I still she is hot, though? I mean, it's not going to throw the universe off if I say she is hot... And she is, no doubt. I wouldn't touch her lady cookie, but she's still hot.

lol sorry, i didn't mean it in an offensive way. but it's good to know all guys gay or straight see her for the sexy thing she is :drool:

Ayumilover.
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:49 AM
There's the problem, you can't tell :[

No, it's obsession.

well i'm pretty sure i'm not the only guy who would strongly like to hook up with her, but it's not just her looks. it her way of carrying herself on the court and the way she serves and hits a forehand. it makes tennis look so sexy

Joey Darling
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:52 AM
lol sorry, i didn't mean it in an offensive way. but it's good to know all guys gay or straight see her for the sexy thing she is :drool:

Gay men would probably kill to be her stylist for a day! Not to add to the hysteria, but she's gorgeous... I think people can appreciate that, if nothing else.

Ayumilover.
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Gay men would probably kill to be her stylist for a day! Not to add to the hysteria, but she's gorgeous... I think people can appreciate that, if nothing else.

yeah for sure. maria didn't pick her to be apart of her collection because she thought her forehand was good :lol:

Wert.
Sep 6th, 2011, 08:23 AM
1-10

Tennisation
Sep 6th, 2011, 08:28 AM
So long story short, 12 out of 10 ;)You are creepy :scared:

chuvack
Sep 6th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Julia has a hot, tight, lickable ass. I rate Julia at 9.1 overall and her ass at 9.7.

jimmy_the_greek
Sep 6th, 2011, 08:57 AM
9 out of 10. I would only give a 10 to the likes of Ivanovic, Vaidisova and Kirilenko:)

Mike81
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:05 AM

Haha no I just think he's a big fan and really this whole 'obsession' thing is really not abnormal to have for women you find very attractive. If people forn over an actress e.g. Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie on the web it is pretty normal, but on TF, really admiring and loving a female tennis player and getting excited about it, gets called 'obsession' But I guess most of this forum are gay :p (not that there's anything wrong with that).

As for Goerges she's very attractive and with a great body, and a sweet German accent from what I've heard too. Sabine is my gal of course :kiss: but Julia goes alright too!

While I do enjoy tennis of course on its own merits and play tennis myself, there's a reason I follow the WTA more than the ATP...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Wcl_lWbgvDQ/S_2OHqpxCcI/AAAAAAAAFwI/40WARfrf0Ow/s320/julia.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lgrG2xMG3Gs/TLgFLi_3I6I/AAAAAAAAKAY/1yxQUG0NviU/s1600/julia_goerges_unusual_outfit.jpg

claypova
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Ayumilover. :help::hysteric:

out of 10 ... 6

Mixal
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:30 AM
I thought Ayumilover was a girl :lol:

Anyway, the "problem" with Julia (and ClittyGoat too) is that they look 5x hotter with bandage. Without it, she's not all that. There is something weird about her eyes. I find her legs overrated too. So overall 7.

Keadz
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:33 AM
All these creepy stalker fans are coming out. Feel sorry for the players.

Anyway I'd give her a solid 9/10. Only because her boobs look like they are gonna sag big time when she hits about 40. She should wear a better sports bra.

She is better than sharapova and vaidisova IMO.

ElusiveChanteuse
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:40 AM
7/10

crazillo
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:51 AM
For some reason, I think she looks extremely hot in tennis clothes, but not as good in other clothes! Still a babe though.

Barlos
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Goergous! 9.5/10

Out of the top 100 at least, only Ivanovic & Kirilenko deserve a 10 for me...

Lisicki is still my #1 but I reckon she's an 8. Despite not being gay there's more to tennis (and people) than good looks :)

Mike81
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:57 AM
SABINE is a 10! atleast in terms of tennis girls... well her attractiveness is enhanced by her amazing personality, great bod and great smile, she's always underrated on these forums, I think unfairly...

As for Julia 8.5 would be fair. Cute face and nice chest. Haven't seen too much of her yet but would like to see more of her.

Remix13
Sep 6th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Considering 10/10 for Makiri (in fact she's out of scale, she's the goddess of hotness :hearts:), 9/10 for Ana, I'd give a solid 8/10 for Julia. Sharapova, Hantuchova and Chakvetadze are 8.5 (Julia is close though).

Shinjiro
Sep 6th, 2011, 10:10 AM
7/10 :yeah:

Barlos
Sep 6th, 2011, 10:17 AM
SABINE is a 10! atleast in terms of tennis girls... well her attractiveness is enhanced by her amazing personality, great bod and great smile, she's always underrated on these forums, I think unfairly...

You're right! But I was thinking this poll was about looks alone, not attractiveness which also includes personality... For this Sabine is second to none :)

So Disrespectful
Sep 6th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Depends on how low-cut her top is.

Mike81
Sep 6th, 2011, 10:26 AM
You're right! But I was thinking this poll was about looks alone, not attractiveness which also includes personality... For this Sabine is second to none :)

Absolutely and I'm not able to totally separate the looks from the personality and be emotionless about it. I love Sabine for who she is as a person :kiss: and that's the most important thing, and her physical attractiveness is definately enhanced by her personality, which you can see in her smile and facial expressions. We don't always see the best pictures of her sometimes but I have about 1000 pictures of her, so in my mind Sabine is a total babe and nothing will change my mind.

Julia I've only seen like 10 or 20 pictures of, so she's harder for me to judge.

lupojohn
Sep 6th, 2011, 05:42 PM

I agree with everything you said, except I don't have pictures of Julia on my wall or on my phone.

Lunaticalm
Sep 6th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Very beautiful face with a nice un-diva like personality, long and shapely legs and a very clean forehand to boot. Sadly, I'm not a fan of her but I think she and Ivanovic are some of the most good-looking players in the WTA.

Super Dave
Sep 6th, 2011, 05:52 PM
8.5/10

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_X5x1FxmE_lA/SuymiLUzgVI/AAAAAAAADzY/_ftcLKZV0ag/s400/julia+goerges.jpg

http://home.arcor.de/stamps/goerges/p_julia_goerges3.jpg

Ayumilover.
Sep 6th, 2011, 06:25 PM
I agree with everything you said, except I don't have pictures of Julia on my wall or on my phone.

haha yeah, what can i say...for me, she's just incredible.

someone said it was creepy, but i think lots of young men post pictures of famous people they adore the same way i do, and plus, i'm a big tennis fan and player so i think it's fine.

Bismarck.
Sep 6th, 2011, 06:28 PM
From the neck down: 10

Neck up: 7 (sorry, she just looks too much like Sandra Bullock for me - not that I have anything against her either:p)

Bonfire
Sep 6th, 2011, 06:30 PM
haha yeah, what can i say...for me, she's just incredible.

someone said it was creepy, but i think lots of young men post pictures of famous people they adore the same way i do, and plus, i'm a big tennis fan and player so i think it's fine.

:yeah:

miffedmax
Sep 6th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Most pics I've seen don't do her justice. She's very pretty.

I mean she's not Lena D. with bangs, but she's very pretty.

Thiudans
Sep 6th, 2011, 06:32 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYu-lbYAZYdWfO9BlmkojPkEChMQ0GQBV0vGCajch26XZNEplo

I saw this picture of her posted on the forum, and thought that she was really good looking. She had seemed moderately attractive to me before, so after I saw this, I had to double check that she really looked like that :P ... and she doesn't, really. So, I'll just say that she's quite attractive, and nothing more.

lupojohn
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Most pics I've seen don't do her justice. She's very pretty.

I mean she's not Lena D. with bangs, but she's very pretty.

I never found Dementieva to be pretty. Julia's way better looking.

wildemu
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:19 PM
her looks are just like her tennis game, inconsistent. One day she can be hot, and another you are left wondering how is that the same person.

Vikapower
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Julia is hot, rating her on a scale is closing her into numbers who are not, even the highest, representative of her excellence... even as a girl she's a dream for me... she's inaccessible but maybe one day with some technology we'll be able to recreate her image as perfect as she is to reality and live for-everlastingly and happily in our castle in Neuschwanstein. :D

Fuzzylogic
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:45 PM

It's a muffin...

And I'd give Julia an 8.

Shinjiro
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Julia is hot, rating her on a scale is closing her into numbers who are not, even the highest, representative of her excellence... even as a girl she's a dream for me... she's inaccessible but maybe one day with some technology we'll be able to recreate her image as perfect as she is to reality and live for-everlastingly and happily in our castle in Neuschwanstein. :D:worship:

Jogi
Sep 6th, 2011, 07:53 PM
her looks are just like her tennis game, inconsistent. One day she can be hot, and another you are left wondering how is that the same person.

that makes her even more attractive, no one has to look perfect every day
she has a great face and body, beautiful hair and she's tall, I guess there are millions of girls who would kill to look like that
she needs to work on her off-court styling though

Joey Darling
Sep 6th, 2011, 08:39 PM
It's a muffin...

And I'd give Julia an 8.

Muffin, lady cookie, cake, twiffy... We have multiples names for that body part. :lol:

Kipling
Sep 6th, 2011, 08:55 PM
The stuff you find out in GM....

On a scale of 1-10, Jules is a 74.

Aravane is a 92.

The rest are in single digits.

Well, maybe Heidi and Sania are "20"'s....

Sammo
Sep 6th, 2011, 08:58 PM
She's hot, very hot, but I don't know she's not my type, for sure I would date her but uh... there's something in her face and in her attitude that :shrug: Her face actually looks a lot like my grandmother's (when she was young... obviously :oh:)

Joey Darling
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:00 PM
She's hot, very hot, but I don't know she's not my type, for sure I would date her but uh... there's something in her face and in her attitude that :shrug:

Her attitude and demeanor on court can at times, be very intimidating. She is nice, though... She doesn't mean any harm. When she is out there competing though, she takes on a completely different personality... Scary, but it shows in her own way that she is a competitor; that she is fired up and ready to grind out each and every last point that she needs to.

Certinfy
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:03 PM
10/10. Just the perfect woman for me really I guess.

But I mean even though I find her very attractive her game and personality are the reasons I support her mainly even though I won't deny looks were the first thing that made me like her.

Break My Rapture
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:09 PM
She's the hottest woman on the WTA Tour atm, in my opinion.

Andy.
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:28 PM
7/10

I really dont get what people see in her. She has an amazing body but I dont see her as overly pretty. Her ears stick out and when she smiles she has this really dopey look about her. She looks way better when she keeps her mouth closed. If you compare her to say Ivanovic (similar overall look: Tall and brunette) she comes off second best by quite a mark. She is too girl next doorish for my liking. She doesnt ooze sexiness or naughtiness. She is definitly one of the top ten best looking on tour but I wouldnt rate her as high as others have.

Joey Darling
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:32 PM
7/10

I really dont get what people see in her. She has an amazing body but I dont see her as overly pretty. Her ears stick out and when she smiles she has this really dopey look about her. She looks way better when she keeps her mouth closed. If you compare her to say Ivanovic (similar overall look: Tall and brunette) she comes off second best by quite a mark. She is too girl next doorish for my liking. She doesnt ooze sexiness or naughtiness. She is definitly one of the top ten best looking on tour but I wouldnt rate her as high as others have.

I don't personally find Ivanovic to be that hot... There's something disgusting about her to me. Not saying she isn't pretty, but she's not hot. She takes on a bit of a stank/grungy look when she's playing.

SwingVolley93
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:34 PM
She is hot as hell and one day she will be all mine :devil:

SwingVolley93
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:35 PM
She's the hottest woman on the WTA Tour atm, in my opinion.

Um, are we the same person? :hysteric:

joy division
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:41 PM
She is definitely beautiful, and, what makes her even more likeable,... she really does not care too much about it.
As you know, there are tons of photos on her picture thread.
Dispeker posted some nice on and off court stuff today. It`s worth, to have a look.

Craig.
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:42 PM

Only thing are her ears. They kinda freak me out :scared:

saul1333
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Great tan and lips

Amazing eyes :)

QuietPlease
Sep 6th, 2011, 10:21 PM
She's hot, but I prefer a number of WTA stars like Ivanovic, Kirilenko, Cirstea, Wozniacki and Cetkovska.

I've always thought Hantuchova and Sharapova are classy, but to skinny to be hot. I'm concerned Ana is going down that road. I preferred her pre-weight loss...

lupojohn
Sep 6th, 2011, 10:28 PM
7/10

In the words of the great Johnny Mac: ''You cannot be serious!''.

QuietPlease
Sep 6th, 2011, 10:31 PM
http://www.sport1.de/media/_redaktion/sportarten/tennis/wta/goerges_kniefall_idw_5x4_Diashow.jpg
http://multimedia.ekstrabladet.dk/archive/00657/Stuttgart_Tennis_Po_657180m.jpg
I think that "ears inside headband look" is stupid. :rolleyes:

A feet lower she's got a nice set though. :drool:

Stonerpova
Sep 6th, 2011, 10:35 PM
She's a total dime. Simple as that.

lupojohn
Sep 6th, 2011, 10:48 PM
She's a total dime. Simple as that.

What exactly does that mean?

NadalSharapova
Sep 6th, 2011, 10:54 PM
8/10 overall

but definately 10/10 for her tits though

krimson
Sep 6th, 2011, 11:00 PM
The most beautiful female tennis player for sure at the moment..Kirilenko is a close second!sania mirza was a stunner too..but of course anna kournikova is the all time megababe!

NadalSharapova
Sep 6th, 2011, 11:04 PM
7/10

maybe you need to also take account of body as well, ana would be 2nd best by a long long way compared to julia

matty
Sep 6th, 2011, 11:26 PM
I'm a woman and I'm not into woman, but I think her huge chest hangs pretty low for someone so young...not going to be a very pretty sight in about 10 years. She has great legs and a very pretty face, though.

matty
Sep 6th, 2011, 11:29 PM

As for Julia 8.5 would be fair. Cute face and nice chest. Haven't seen too much of her yet but would like to see more of her.

Sabine is not a 10--umm...what do they say...love is blind.

Joey Darling
Sep 6th, 2011, 11:46 PM

Sabine is cute, and she has shown at times that she can glamorous, or elegant... Even I'll say she's not a ten, though. Maybe an 8 or so, but she does have the cute look. Just wouldn't say she's a bombshell.

Joey Darling
Sep 6th, 2011, 11:46 PM
What exactly does that mean?

A dime means she's a ten.

Keadz
Sep 6th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Sabine is no more than a 7, being generous.

Lisickinator
Sep 6th, 2011, 11:55 PM
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5522/goergesseifenblase20075.jpg

Ellery
Sep 6th, 2011, 11:57 PM
She is okay. 6/10.

Ayumilover.
Sep 7th, 2011, 12:25 AM
She is hot as hell and one day she will be all mine :devil:

no, she is mine.

StoneRose
Sep 7th, 2011, 12:33 AM
She looks good 7.5-10. For comparison, Sabine is best looking of the ladies for me, 9-10. Vika and Woz are also more attractive ~8.5-10.

PSYCHOFAN
Sep 7th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Haha no I just think he's a big fan and really this whole 'obsession' thing is really not abnormal to have for women you find very attractive. If people forn over an actress e.g. Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie on the web it is pretty normal, but on TF, really admiring and loving a female tennis player and getting excited about it, gets called 'obsession' But I guess most of this forum are gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

And the funny thing is i see Sabine Lisicki miliard times more beautiful love cute than all of those actress, singers etc
But not only Sabine, there are many tennis players i see very beautiful.
Maybe its because we see them behave naturally (maybe with exception of wozniacki, petkovic.. :> ), we met them regulary (even on tv but still) etc. and we don't know anything about actress and singers. They're just acting unlinke tennis players.

As for Goerges she's very attractive and with a great body, and a sweet German accent from what I've heard too. Sabine is my gal of course but Julia goes alright too!
Your taste in women is so similar to mine..

While I do enjoy tennis of course on its own merits and play tennis myself, there's a reason I follow the WTA more than the ATP...
I started watching tennis because of beautiful women, I figured later that tennis is nice sport.
However i still think wta is better than atp because its more unexpectable and emotious. On atp we have only Federer, Nadal, Djokovic and then there is a big nothing, after that there are the other players.

As for Julia 8.5 would be fair.
I give her 9

I love Sabine for who she is as a person and that's the most important thing, and her physical attractiveness is definately enhanced by her personality, which you can see in her smile and facial expressions.
TOTALLY AGREED.
And sabine is is such happy person naturally, she isn't smiling because it is "worth" (like petkovic and a bit wozniacki).

Interesting thing is that i didn't fell in love to her first time i saw her, but after few matches - maybe her personality so boosted her attractiveness to me.

Julia I've only seen like 10 or 20 pictures of, so she's harder for me to judge.
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/599/918586105juliagoergespo.jpg
HI RES: http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/599/918586105juliagoergespo.jpg

I'm a woman and I'm not into woman
What you said?

Sabine is the greatest women ever walked on earth, ever

lupojohn
Sep 7th, 2011, 01:24 AM
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5522/goergesseifenblase20075.jpg

If you put her at anything less than a 9, you're nuts. She's gorgeous. Sania Mirza? You can have her.

Setsuna.
Sep 7th, 2011, 05:21 AM
9.2/10

Mashabator
Sep 7th, 2011, 06:19 AM
In regards to people mentioning sabine she is beautiful!
And so is Julia id give her an 8 maybe?

benbest
Sep 7th, 2011, 07:09 AM

Cetkovska is an 8.5