PDA

View Full Version : MONICA IS CHATING LIVE.... NOW!

joaco
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:14 PM
For everyone who wants to enter, Monica is giving a hell of a chat.:)

Joaco

Noaces
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:16 PM
Who cares...

That's what is killing the WTA..Monica Seles this..Monica Seles that..Williams sisters this..Williams sisters that..Capriati this..Capriati that..Kournikova this..Kournikova that.

There are many more players. There are other players. Whya can't we have some more diversity...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwn.

wongqks
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:18 PM
I entered and typing my question quickly, hoping one of them will get answered

wongqks
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:21 PM
umm well I guess the other 200 users who e ntered did not find it boring.

Noaces
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:29 PM
PSHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Nina_rus
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:31 PM
I was too late :sad: Did she answer your question?

hingis-seles
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:31 PM
She didnt answer my questions!!! :( :sad:

I'd rather have Monica than Unknown VS Unkown!!!

wongqks
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:32 PM
well I was late and when i was there it was pretty much the last q, well I don;t expect her to answer my 2 q I submitted coz I was late, but it is nice to see all those people in the chat, say something about the popularity of Monica

Helen Lawson
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:33 PM
Someone should have gone in as disposeablehero and asked her out on a date.

Noaces
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:40 PM
How popular is Seles when people didb't show up in Indian Wells (do you remember that semi-final with Hingis before the almost empty stadium) and LA to see her.

And it is not only her. The WTA has over-marketed its product. In other words..people have seen enough and they don't like what they have seen.

wongqks
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:42 PM
Noaces, you are really pushing it to say Monica is not popular, don't even try

Noaces
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:45 PM
I am saying so..

She maybe popular on tennis pages on the Internet.... but on other pages and in the world at large, is she as popular as say the Williams sisters or Kournikova or Hingis. I think not.

wongqks
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:49 PM
yes I know whatever, did I say she is the most famous personality ? Did I say she is more well knwon than Bush? I think not, sorry you have some serious problem in your reasoning

tennisvideos
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:15 PM
Noaces

It is people like you, who harbour negativity and animosity who make this world a tougher place to live in. Why not try to focus on the positives in life and try to make the world a better place instead of dishing out on people. Who knows, you might get some good energy back and then your life might improve and you might even enjoy it.

Go Monica!!! I can tell you that she is hugely popular in Australia, and each time she steps onto the court she gets a tremendous reception. Not only that, most people I know truly admire her and enjoy her tennis.

WtaTour4Ever
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:45 PM
Is there a chat transcript anywhere?

Kart
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Noaces
Who cares...

That's what is killing the WTA..Monica Seles this..Monica Seles that..Williams sisters this..Williams sisters that..Capriati this..Capriati that..Kournikova this..Kournikova that.

There are many more players. There are other players. Whya can't we have some more diversity...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwn.

Who cares ?

More people than care about what you have to say ...

Monica_Rules
Nov 8th, 2002, 10:33 PM
Oh god another dumbass

Loyal Selesian
Nov 9th, 2002, 02:14 AM
how was the chat?? i couldn't get in...:( maybe is my computer

how's Monica?? any transcripts??

Nov 9th, 2002, 02:24 AM
I missed the chat. Is there a transcript anywhere?

Noaces, what is your problem?! Monica is the WTAs equivelant to Andre Agassi (one of the older players on the tour, but still one of the better players)

Nov 9th, 2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Noaces
How popular is Seles when people didb't show up in Indian Wells (do you remember that semi-final with Hingis before the almost empty stadium) and LA to see her.

And it is not only her. The WTA has over-marketed its product. In other words..people have seen enough and they don't like what they have seen.

It was in LA! This tournament has proven that no-one goes to the tennis there. Her matches in Australia all sell out and have for many years

Crazy Canuck
Nov 9th, 2002, 02:26 AM
It must have been my imagination when Louis Armstrong filled up for her first round match, at a rate second only to Anna K ;)