PDA

View Full Version : How do I win a girl's affection?

RayDay
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:13 PM
There's this girl that I like that works at a sportscentre and she's so beautiful.:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I was going to ask you guys, how can I win her affection?:confused:

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:24 PM
Don't faint in front of her ;)
Do look where you're going and not at her incase you bump into someone/thing to make you look silly

If that don't work just ask her for a drink ;)

per4ever
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:29 PM
more tips are welcome :cool:

may be the girls on the board can tell us how they like to be seduced ;)

Nicoleke
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Be " yourself ", it' s so simply :) :D :) :D ;) ( Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute, okay, this is " hard " lol :) :D :) :D ;) ).

CC
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:02 PM
Yes, be yourself and pray it's enough.

vw43
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:10 PM
Well first you need to have the balls to speak to her. Casual like "how was your weekend or what did you do this weekend?"

Have you even spoken to her yet?

Hurricane Lily
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:16 PM
hmmmm... for me? a bottle of tequila and riding in the back of motorcycle and cruising to Mexico! :D

Lord Chips
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:00 PM
With difficulty normally

Alberto
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:37 PM
BE YOURSELF, IF IT DOESN´T WORK, THERE IS NO SOLUTION :P

Candy946
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:41 PM
Just be yourself and have a casual conversation together. And make her laugh, a good sense of humor is a plus! It breaks the ice. And try to not impress her too much.

Maajken
Nov 8th, 2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Hurricane Lily
hmmmm... for me? a bottle of tequila and riding in the back of motorcycle and cruising to Mexico! :D
Just a bottle of tequila usually does the trick :angel:

Double Fault
Nov 8th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Be yourself and above all do not stare at her crown jewels.

RayDay
Nov 9th, 2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by vw43
Well first you need to have the balls to speak to her. Casual like "how was your weekend or what did you do this weekend?"

Have you even spoken to her yet?

Yeah we've spoken, but I just can't go that extra step:sad:

Cassius
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:46 AM
Yeah we've spoken, but I just can't go that extra step.
Yeah, I have this problem.
I can talk to girls fine, but when it comes to asking anything that isn't 'normal' conversation, I clam up:o.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:50 AM
Be yourself, treat her the way you wanna be treated and see if it happens

I can't speak to girls, but if she's meant to be, it will happen

Monica@53
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:19 AM
Yeah, can't stress enough how important it is to be yourself..... simple enough, eh?!? ;) just by being yourself, your natural charms come through in a fairly subtle but powerful manner, IMO contrived actions are such a turn off and they LOOK that way too.... subtle subtle flirtation is always good, touching a shoulder, touching her back, touching, touching, touching ;) ;)

i'm also a big believer in fate, if it's meant to be it will be, so perhaps you can let the gods decide.... :) and GOOD LUCK!

RayDay
Nov 23rd, 2002, 11:54 AM
Why did I have to fall in love with a girl that I work with?:sad: :sad:

She's so beautiful and I want to communicate that to her:hearts: :hearts:

But I don't want to ruin my working relationship with her:sad:

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 23rd, 2002, 12:00 PM
maybe the Xmas Party will do wonders for you ?? ;)

nasty nick#2
Nov 23rd, 2002, 12:01 PM
You go one half meter infront of her and then you scream. Listen up Bitch! Then you will atleast get her attention :p :rolleyes:

Seriously you're lucky man, u said that u work with her, then u have all the time in the world alone with her, what are u waiting for. ASK HER OUT! It would have been worse if it was a girl in a school class or something...

i-girl
Nov 23rd, 2002, 04:24 PM
compliment her smile. not her looks, that screams "I only like you because you're good looking", at least to me. it's nicer when someone compliments your smile or your laugh. a guy walked up to me in the gym a few weeks ago, while I was watching a re-run of friends when working out. it was that episode where Joey tries to look 19... I laughed so hard, and he walked to me and said I have a really cute laugh. if I didn't have a b/f then, that definitly would have worked. just try to talk to her, about whatever, and try to compliment little things about her:).

Nov 26th, 2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by joy
Humor, Homour, Humour-----it really works if you are naturally funny, sometimes ironic or even a bit sarcastic- but any gilr here will tell you if a dude makes her laugh- he's in- ofcourse you have to be physically attracttive to her but that will make you more attractive, if you aren't that much of a looker! Good luck dude!
...actually, no. That just screams "I just want to get you into bed" :p

Car Key Boi
Nov 26th, 2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by RayDay
There's this girl that I like that works at a sportscentre and she's so beautiful.:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I was going to ask you guys, how can I win her affection?:confused:

When I see a girl I like, I usually make an extra special effort to key her car. There's something very erotic about getting yuor car keyed, at least, it is when it's done by a true master like myself.

Usually the girl's reaction is outrage and horror when she returns to her automobile and witnesses the heavy damage inflicted. But after their initial outrage, they tend to calm down and look at their car in a different manner.

Eventually, they see that it's not just yuor everyday mindless, savage keying from some hobo who's pissed at yuo because yuo refused him some of yuor loose change. No, the girls tend to see it for what it really is, an expression of artistic passion and love that is both very sensual and VERY erotic and the girl experiences a lustful tingle throughout the whole of her body.

At this point I introduce myself to the girl and say "Hey there ! guess what? I did that!" the girl looks up from her door panel and we make eye contact. In that moment, she is mine. I own her, and she wants to be owned. Badly.

It works for me, so give it a go. If yuo need some tips on keying, check out the FAQ on my website. Click on the link in my sig.

Car Key Boi

:cool:

Celeste
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:06 AM
Car Key Boi, that is so convoluted for the average non-car keyer. My advice is simple. If you're not packing 10 inches or more, get an implant. It's real easy.

greenfire
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:23 AM
NO NO! Dont make the mistake of being yourself!!! Change your identity and behaviour completely!!! Say whatever lie comes out of your mind...dont overreact of course. Just talk and say lies. That will always work! ;)

Nov 27th, 2002, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Celeste
Car Key Boi, that is so convoluted for the average non-car keyer. My advice is simple. If you're not packing 10 inches or more, get an implant. It's real easy.
I second that

RayDay
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:52 PM
Thanks guys for your advice:)

But I need a way to try and warm to her

How can I do that?:confused:

Barrie_Dude
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:26 PM
Cold Hard Cash
Lots Of It Too

Cassius
Jan 26th, 2003, 11:18 PM
I think Barrie's hit the nail pretty much on the head.

disposablehero
Jan 27th, 2003, 03:18 AM
Do you have any cocaine?

Melanie2
Jan 29th, 2003, 07:43 AM
Comedy, absolutely. Try slapstick-- trip her up, whirl around when you are carrying ladders, knocking her to the ground. Women love that stuff.

You just like her cos she's beautiful? No wonder you're nervous- try relating to her as a person, imagine she's a guy, and don't think in terms of winning her over. Good luck