PDA

View Full Version : Let's go Vika!!!

heelsrule1988
Sep 3rd, 2011, 06:18 AM
Who's with me?

I know how you all feel about her (I personally am okay with Vika)... but would you honestly rather see Serena win? The only thing that will even slightly ease the pain of Maria's loss is Serena not winning the US Open. I'd be absolutely disgusted.

AniaSharapova
Sep 3rd, 2011, 08:43 AM
I love Serena. She's my second favourite player after Maria :) I will be rooting for her of course, also I think that Serena is the only one who will beat Pushniacki so I definitely will be supporting Serena today :)

Mr.Sharapova
Sep 3rd, 2011, 09:30 AM
What's this doing in Maria's Forum :scratch:?

Dieter.
Sep 3rd, 2011, 09:34 AM
As long as Wozniacki doesn't win this thing, it's fine by me.

Haythem91
Sep 3rd, 2011, 09:34 AM
It's Maria's forum

You're in the wrong Place :shrug:

MM_1257
Sep 3rd, 2011, 09:59 AM
I will go again with the thing I went t Wimby - anyone but Pushniacki... So... GO SERENA! (But I warn you I kept saying ALL WIMBY anyone but Kvitova and um, it turned out differently)

Lachy
Sep 3rd, 2011, 11:52 AM
Oh god help Vika winning would be a nightmare to cap off a nightmare :tape: :hysteric:

joão.
Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:18 PM
Oh god help Vika winning would be a nightmare to cap off a nightmare :tape: :hysteric:

:lol: This.

vozas
Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:21 PM
I love Serena. Not as much as Maria, but I will always support her. I hope she blasts away this horrible draw and everyone in sight with the scorelines she's been producing.

Craig.
Sep 3rd, 2011, 05:32 PM

THIS.

joão.
Sep 3rd, 2011, 05:37 PM
Yup, Serena better literally save this although I don't really care about her or the tournament anymore :rolleyes:
Even if Kiri is still in :sobbing:

pokey camp
Sep 3rd, 2011, 06:36 PM
That.

Craig.
Sep 3rd, 2011, 06:40 PM
I love Serena. Not as much as Maria, but I will always support her. I hope she blasts away this horrible draw and everyone in sight with the scorelines she's been producing.

And this.

Feyd
Sep 3rd, 2011, 07:30 PM
I support Vika in this match. She won't win it, but if she can win it somehow, she will at least shut up the incessantly arrogant Serenatards on the GM for a while. So Go Vika!

Kitten63
Sep 3rd, 2011, 07:39 PM

This :lol:

heelsrule1988
Sep 3rd, 2011, 08:16 PM
I'm very surprised many of you like Serena... she's easily my most disliked player. Plus, as Feyd said, her fans are huge jerks and take so many shots at Maria. Like I said... I know a lot of you don't like Vika, but how in the world could you prefer Serena over her?

heelsrule1988
Sep 3rd, 2011, 08:50 PM
So much for this... sigh. Serena's just running away with the match.

heelsrule1988
Sep 3rd, 2011, 09:21 PM
Perhaps I spoke too soon? This is getting interesting now.

Kitten63
Sep 3rd, 2011, 10:02 PM
This :lol:

I've changed my mind,Vika's won me over in this match :lol:

~MashyOwnThemAll
Sep 3rd, 2011, 10:14 PM
nice try.

/thread.

heelsrule1988
Sep 3rd, 2011, 10:15 PM
Blast. Good effort by Vika, though.

vozas
Sep 3rd, 2011, 10:23 PM
I've become an even bigger fan of Vika's after this match. Result was NID, but she was awesome in the 2nd set. The best match I've watched this year, by far (if you ignore the 1st set steamroll). Too good from Rena.

heelsrule1988
Sep 4th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Never in doubt? That second set could have easily gone Vika's way... and who knows what would have happened had there been a third set?

Andy.
Sep 4th, 2011, 07:17 AM
I know Serena will win but I would prefer it if she didnt. I dont mind her but I really dislike some of her super arrogant, super in your face nasty stans. I can just imagine how its going to get when she wins. The arrogance will reach new heights. There will be ridiculous statements about wigs that have been snatched and even more annoying gifs featuring trashy women from the real housewives series.

Now that I think about it there isnt anyone left that deserves to have slam winner attatched to their name (Franny was enough of that in recent times) so I guess Serena will have to do.

Lachy
Sep 4th, 2011, 07:36 AM
I know Serena will win but I would prefer it if she didnt. I dont mind her but I really dislike some of her super arrogant, super in your face nasty stans. I can just imagine how its going to get when she wins. The arrogance will reach new heights. There will be ridiculous statements about wigs that have been snatched and even more annoying gifs featuring trashy women from the lost housewives series.

Now that I think about it there isnt anyone left that deserves to have slam winner attatched to their name (Franny was enough of that in recent times) so I guess Serena will have to do.

So true :hysteric: Don't fear, baby Anci will save us :sobbing:

vozas
Sep 4th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Yeah her fans are really in a league of their own. Of course she's the GOAT, of course she can beat everyone in straight sets; still, most of them don't know shit about tennis and are extremely disrespectful to every other player and their fans. I mean I couldn't believe the comments against Victoria in that thread, as if she had a pathetic game that didn't bother Serena at all.

They remind me of Beyoncé and Rihanna "stans" on other boards like ATRL.

Break My Rapture
Sep 4th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Yeah her fans are really in a league of their own. Of course she's the GOAT, of course she can beat everyone in straight sets; still, most of them don't know shit about tennis and are extremely disrespectful to every other player and their fans. I mean I couldn't believe the comments against Victoria in that thread, as if she had a pathetic game that didn't bother Serena at all.

If you're talking about Smitten, he's just another Serenidad alter-ego. Always posting the same shit after Vika loses but you never hear him whailing when she wins a match.

Williamsova BETTER blast Baby Anci off the court now and later on do the same to Wozniacka. :fiery:

doomsday
Sep 4th, 2011, 11:53 AM

Yes, they are really annoying and even when she is challenged they're doing their absolute best to ignore that:lol: anyway Serena played a very interesting match over Vika last night, Vika was really calm when she was down in the second set and played really well at this moment, Serena is tough mentally but there will be many chokes from her I think, her serve was so not working when things were tight I expect her to fight in this major but she hasn't been in that position for a long time so this is going to be tough.

Feyd
Sep 4th, 2011, 01:50 PM
I know Serena will win but I would prefer it if she didnt. I dont mind her but I really dislike some of her super arrogant, super in your face nasty stans. I can just imagine how its going to get when she wins. The arrogance will reach new heights. There will be ridiculous statements about wigs that have been snatched and even more annoying gifs featuring trashy women from the real housewives series.

Personally, I would take anyone but Rena for this slam. The GM is simply not visitable anymore, it looks like the backyard of Serena Slam forum.

Nina.
Sep 4th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Williamsova BETTER blast Baby Anci off the court now and later on do the same to Wozniacka. :fiery:

Oh God, please YES!