PDA

View Full Version : If you still love Maria to death, sign here

heelsrule1988
Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:20 AM
Signed.

P.S. This is not a "WOW CHOKEPOVA/DFPOVA/WHATEVERPOVA EMERGES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!111ONE" thread. Take that stuff elsewhere.

Crux Squall
Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:27 AM
Sadly, Nothing can changes my love for Maria
And My heart always in danger :(

heelsrule1988
Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:36 AM
It's not sad... nothing should change it. I just went through the live scoring thread, and I'm disgusted by some of the garbage I saw. There are several people in there who should not call themselves Maria fans after the horrible stuff they said. That's why I made this thread... to see who the REAL fans are. I don't care how frustrated I was over today's loss... she is and always will be my favorite tennis player.

canadia
Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:47 AM
I was sorry to see her lose today but she will always have my respect and admiration. :worship:
She's does her best in every match and as fans, that's all we should really hope for.

heelsrule1988
Sep 3rd, 2011, 06:06 AM
^ This.

Alwaysfan
Sep 3rd, 2011, 06:12 AM
Love until the end of times :)
I“ll always admire you: fantastic player, unique personality, big heart and unforgettable beauty

**mashafierce**
Sep 3rd, 2011, 09:49 AM
the loss was indeed furstrating but i will always support her.I just wish she wins the YEC.she's more than a player she's an inspiration an obsession

Nina.
Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:29 PM
It's not sad... nothing should change it. I just went through the live scoring thread, and I'm disgusted by some of the garbage I saw. There are several people in there who should not call themselves Maria fans after the horrible stuff they said. That's why I made this thread... to see who the REAL fans are. I don't care how frustrated I was over today's loss... she is and always will be my favorite tennis player.

And all the people who wrote these things will still love Maria as well. Some of it is frustration over another wasted opportunity, some other things are simply sarcasm.
We all love Maria but you also have to be able to criticize when her game sucks. Sometimes maybe the choice of words is a bit poor but that's mostly happening in the heat of the moment (aka the live scoring thread). The things people wrote in the normal USO thread were totally fine on the other hand.

doomsday
Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:44 PM
Too Soon I Need A Lil More Time.

vozas
Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:18 PM
The feeling is familiar already. I'm really sad and I can only imagine how disappointed she is. It sure is easy to watch it on TV and asking "what the actual FUCK is she doing?", but no one makes those errors willingly. Something was SERIOUSLY off. She came back with two breaks and just couldn't hold it together in the last service game (by the way she needs to start choosing SERVE on the coin toss).

I'll always love her. I have very fond memories of watching her over the years and I still believe she's one of the few players from the noughties who will be remembered forever. When her game is on she's one of the most exciting players ever, and her competitiveness and willpower are inspiring. You don't get that very often from most other players.

I mean, I loved Henin and Venus and Davenport, but Maria, along with Serena, always worked at a different level. There was a purpose to every single shot she made. She made every point look like a match point.

joćo.
Sep 3rd, 2011, 05:35 PM
Stupid thread :rolleyes: We like her because of her looks, not at all related to the tennis career.

lol jk still a stupid thread sorry :p

Feyd
Sep 3rd, 2011, 05:46 PM
I love Masha but not to death, sorry :p

heelsrule1988
Sep 3rd, 2011, 08:21 PM
the loss was indeed furstrating but i will always support her.I just wish she wins the YEC.she's more than a player she's an inspiration an obsession
That would certainly soften the blow of this loss... she's certainly got a chance to do it.
We all love Maria but you also have to be able to criticize when her game sucks.
Oh believe me... I do criticize her at times. But I never say things like "retire already, you're useless". That's just absurd.
lol jk still a stupid thread sorry :p
It's not surprising you feel this way, considering you were one of the people that made the bad remarks.

lefty24
Sep 3rd, 2011, 11:26 PM
I love Maria WAAAAAAY to much for my own good. It's a problem.

Kitten63
Sep 4th, 2011, 12:03 AM

Same for me :lol:

Mashabator
Sep 4th, 2011, 03:18 AM
I agree with what others said, i cry and shit when she loses. i swear i care more about her losing than she does :tape:

Cherry.
Sep 4th, 2011, 04:51 AM
I love Maria WAAAAAAY to much for my own good. It's a problem.This.

heelsrule1988
Sep 4th, 2011, 06:24 AM
i swear i care more about her losing than she does :tape:
I doubt that... but perhaps we react to it more seriously than she does. It's been well-documented how good she is at putting bad results in the rear-view mirror and looking ahead.
i cry and shit when she loses.
What is it about her losses that make you take dumps? :p

doooma6816
Sep 4th, 2011, 01:03 PM

this:lol:

Maria rocks
Sep 29th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Of course i do. Will always love and support Maria. So proud of her how she has battled back from that shoulder injury. I actually think she has had a pretty good year. 2 Titles and in the slams Semi at the French which was superb for her on clay and then a Wimbledon finalist. Not bad at all!!!:)

Maidenhair
Oct 1st, 2011, 03:18 PM
I agree with what others said, i cry and shit when she loses. i swear i care more about her losing than she does :tape:

This.

Trih
Oct 1st, 2011, 03:56 PM
^
I forgot to enter here and sign! Specially the second part, when she lost at USOpen last month i was so depressed for 5 straight days, my mom was worried about me, lol.

Fighterpova
Oct 2nd, 2011, 06:27 PM
I will always love Maria no matter what, even when she breaks my heart or gives me a heart attack.

She is a goddess and one of the most amazing players in history in every way :hearts:

Shivank17
Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:25 AM

So do I.

Mr.Sharapova
Oct 12th, 2011, 08:38 PM
I have no Idea how can this girl's career and what she does, influence my life in such a way that I always feel down when she loses and I always feel happy and look forward to the day and the week when she wins :sobbing:.

I have a life though :lol:, It's not that I don't, but As I said I have no Idea how it happens.
I'll always support her no matter what :yeah::angel:. I don't even want to imagine the day when she quits the sport. I'm gonna me miserable for a whole year :lol:.

heelsrule1988
Oct 19th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Yeah... and it's not going to be that far off, either. I can't see her playing longer than five more years. :sad: