PDA

View Full Version : CARO: "I'm not changing my playing style."

kman
Aug 30th, 2011, 08:57 PM
There seems to a widespread notion here that Wozniacki is trying to become an aggressive ballbasher after hiring this new coach.

Thankfully, Wozniacki just killed that notion in an interview:

"I know what kind of player I am. I'm a solid player and I got to where I am with the base I have [,..] It's important to remember that and just keep building off of that, bit by bit."

Very clever. Trying to be something you're not is a recipe for disaster.

joćo.
Aug 30th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Get it, Aran! :oh:

Purple_Rain
Aug 30th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Of course she's not a ballbasher. She's a pusher who will start winning in Slams once she stops pushing on important points. She needs to have a Plan B, that's all.

BTW, why did this get moved to Caro's forum? Are the mods afraid of more Carobashing?

The Reff
Aug 30th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Did this come from GM?
Why the move it seems like a tennis topic to me?
Maybe Kman has pissed off some moderator :)

postalblowfish
Aug 31st, 2011, 06:54 PM
Did this come from GM?
Why the move it seems like a tennis topic to me?
Maybe Kman has pissed off some moderator :)

I think the modus operandi may now be 'move all Caro-specific threads to avoid the stupidity that may well result in GM'.

Can't blame them if it is.

bruce goose
Sep 1st, 2011, 01:53 AM
I think the modus operandi may now be 'move all Caro-specific threads to avoid the stupidity that may well result in GM'.

Can't blame them if it is.On the surface,this looks like a viable,credible thread formed by a Caro fan...and it was moved here before any two-legged GM manure began gathering so it doesn't contain any offensive posts.....yet:lol:.

Caro has pride like any dedicated professional,so there's surely a part of her that wants to tell her skeptics,"I'm not gonna change to make YOU happy," even if she DOEs make some modifications in her game