PDA

View Full Version : Who best represents Sanex in the top-10?

baleineau
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:49 PM
Sanex are the tour sponsors. They chose WTA for reasons of commerical promotion of the SANEX brand. They didn't choose male wrestlers or shot putters. They chose women, and women's tennis, not women's golf.

Given this background, one might expect SANEX to have been influenced by Kournikova and the beauty movement in tennis of late. But given that Anna is barely seen on the televised tennis court these days, who is holding up for Sanex in your opinion?

Think a combination of youth-beauty-clear skin-healthy glow etc.....

Choose as many as you wish!!!

TSequoia01
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:11 AM
Venus and Serena ....surprised? :eek:

disposablehero
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:14 AM
Doesn't Kim have a deal with them?

~RedRose~
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:15 AM
I say the 3 most Beautiful in the top 10m Jelena, Dani & Marti!! :)

PhoenixStorm
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:19 AM
I'd say the two most beautiful and intelligent! Venus And Serena!

baleineau
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:35 AM
it's not just about beauty, it's about having good, healthy-looking skin, which is the SANEX sales mantra

caseyl45
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:47 AM
I don't know how many of you have heard this, but I've read many times that it was Justine Henin who sparked Sanex's interest in women's tennis. Apparently as a junior, she had a sponsorship deal with the company, and that got them interested in sponsoring the tour. With that in mind, I would have to put her on my list. One would also think that the Williamses, with their high profile, and some of the other top European players like Clijsters, Mauresmo, and Hantuchova would be on the list as well.

sailntiger
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:48 AM
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: IT CAN BE NONE OTHER THEN JUSTINE HENIN!!!!!!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

:bounce: :bounce: :angel: GO JUSTINE!!!!! :angel: :bounce: :bounce:

:wavey: :wavey: :hearts: :hearts: :wavey: :wavey: :hearts: :hearts: :cool: :cool: :wavey: :wavey: :cool: :cool: :wavey: :wavey:

Freefall
Nov 8th, 2002, 04:29 AM
I love Dani, so I'd have to say her, but after, I think Venus, Kim & Monica are really great too. Well, really, they all are! :)

niratti
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:01 AM
do they have hair products as well?

I like Mauresmo's hair.

Chance
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:05 AM
this doesn't answer your question but did you know that Venus and Lindsay are on the players council representing players ranked 1-20

Williams Rulez
Nov 8th, 2002, 11:51 AM
Oh really? Cool, I always like Lindasy and Venus in interviews and as an ambassador.