PDA

View Full Version : Heart Palpitations when watching favorite?

moemoe
Aug 22nd, 2011, 12:31 AM
Ok Maria Never seems to make things easy when she plays.:help: I honestly felt like my heart was about to bust out of my chest when she was playing the Cincy Final. I felt both the players tension cause both needed a win.

I just wonder if you guys feel like this too when your fav plays? I guess only Serena fans can feel calm when she plays. :lol:

goat
Aug 22nd, 2011, 12:32 AM
:eek: See doctor.

Steven.
Aug 22nd, 2011, 12:33 AM
my heart is still beating at 100mph right now...

Galang
Aug 22nd, 2011, 12:34 AM
Nearly died 10 times

Sammo
Aug 22nd, 2011, 12:39 AM
Heart Palpitations? That's really bad!! Its not normal to have them, get help. And by help I mean real help, not an idiot who would prescribe you 40 different types of tablets

Fuzzylogic
Aug 22nd, 2011, 12:40 AM
http://slog.thestranger.com/files/2008/10/defibrillator.jpg

It's beside most hardcore Sharapova fans when watching her matches

Bayo
Aug 22nd, 2011, 12:42 AM
All the time.

Feyd
Whenever Pova goes to the second serve, the horror music rings in my ears.

Dav.
*Subscribes*

Steven.
Aug 22nd, 2011, 12:46 AM
Whenever Pova goes to the second serve, the horror music rings in my ears.

I always wait for that inevitable DF... sigh. She's so goddamn mentally abusive. :sobbing:

moemoe
Aug 22nd, 2011, 12:50 AM
I always wait for that inevitable DF... sigh. She's so goddamn mentally abusive. :sobbing:

I know I am starting to sense when the double faults will come. But I always have hope she can come back. My family and friends get mad at me for how I am screaming the tv when she plays.

Mistress of Evil
Aug 22nd, 2011, 12:53 AM
Even though Lena has put me through so much shit, this match was the biggest mess I had to go through in quite a while :tears: I mean, it was just so hard being a fanboy and all. :crying2: Utter emotional suicide :tape:

Stamp Paid
Aug 22nd, 2011, 12:55 AM
Ok Maria Never seems to make things easy when she plays.:help: I honestly felt like my heart was about to bust out of my chest when she was playing the Cincy Final. I felt both the players tension cause both needed a win.

I just wonder if you guys feel like this too when your fav plays? I guess only Serena fans can feel calm when she plays. :lol:Thats a damned lie. :lol:

HRHoliviasmith
Aug 22nd, 2011, 12:56 AM
heart palpitations, hand-wringing,praying, yelling, cursing, walks/jogs around the block, you name it, i've had or done it.

Vartan
Aug 22nd, 2011, 12:58 AM
Before maybe, but now it's just "I ain't even mad."

atominside
Aug 22nd, 2011, 01:13 AM
heart palpitations, hand-wringing,praying, yelling, cursing, walks/jogs around the block, you name it, i've had or done it.
FUCKING THIS.

Fighterpova
Aug 22nd, 2011, 01:20 AM
All the time. Maria S is the new Dementieva :sobbing:
It's never easy with her, but I love her so much :hearts:

Specter
Aug 22nd, 2011, 01:28 AM

Usually all those things for the bigger matches. Majors are a nightmare. :lol:

Linguae^
Aug 22nd, 2011, 01:29 AM
I'm changing diretcions od every part of my body in a wish to make things go better. :sobbing: Trying to find the perfect position. :lol:
Haha, I hate 2nd serves and match points, ofc. :unsure: Also, my heart's beating all the time. :sobbing:

gc-spurs
Aug 22nd, 2011, 01:29 AM
http://slog.thestranger.com/files/2008/10/defibrillator.jpg

It's beside most hardcore Sharapova fans when watching her matches

Mate, I've done away with that crude apparatus and have just had a pacemaker installed just to make it easier.

I know I am starting to sense when the double faults will come. But I always have hope she can come back. My family and friends get mad at me for how I am screaming the tv when she plays.

Yeah friends and family are often amazed that I know when the DF is coming. If only they knew how many times we'd seen it.

gc-spurs
Aug 22nd, 2011, 01:32 AM
Thats a damned lie. :lol:

You fuckers are pretty lucky when she's on court (especially compared to the fans or Russians and Serbs). It's when she's off court/dying/injured when I feel nervous for Sarin fans cardiovascular health.

AnomyBC
Aug 22nd, 2011, 01:39 AM
I always feel like that whenever I watch Maria or Domi play :sobbing:

Brena
Aug 22nd, 2011, 01:41 AM
Jelena gives me either palpitations or homicidal thoughts.

hurricanejeanne
Aug 22nd, 2011, 02:24 AM
And don't forget the superstitions. :p

I blame my dozen or so premature gray hairs on watching Lindsay's hotmesses and I'm sure I'm gaining more with Vika's. :p

Bayo
Aug 22nd, 2011, 02:25 AM
My weirdest was probably Henin vs. Davenport at the 2006 Australian Open. I decided that Lindsay played better when I stood during changeovers. :facepalm:

tennisbum79
Aug 22nd, 2011, 02:32 AM
Make an appointment to visit a shrink and heart surgeon when watching Venus.

I am confident a number of Venus can back me up on this.

shoparound
Aug 22nd, 2011, 02:45 AM

I just wonder if you guys feel like this too when your fav plays? I guess only Serena fans can feel calm when she plays. :lol:

:lol::lol:

Daniela-Is-Mine
Aug 22nd, 2011, 02:53 AM
Has anyone ever eaten every game?
I was convinced everytime I ate a cough drop Dani would win a point.
It was Dani def Medina RG 07...
So just imagine how many I ate :sobbing:

Masha fans shouldnt talk.
Lena D + Dani fans go through the most.

Cherry.
Aug 22nd, 2011, 03:06 AM
Won't do things like shout/yell/jump. But will start getting nervous once my fav is down a break. And will have all sorts of superstitions going on, like sit in a certain position, or keep posting the same stuff on the scoring thread etc.
For Maria's matches, particularly nowadays, a lot of times I don't even have the nerves to watch her service games, especially when she's having a serving off-day. And like some other Masha fans have already mentioned, when she hits a second serve that was a let, or when she catches the toss, I just know that it would be most likely a DF coming up. So at these times I just choose not to watch and follow the livescoring thread instead.