PDA

View Full Version : Crowd unimpressed at Serena withdrawal

DevilishAttitude
Aug 17th, 2011, 08:51 PM
According to Twitter..
DailyForehandBen Rothenberg
Only now Serena's withdrawal is announced at Stadium, just as her match would've began. Booing ensued. Bad management of that. #cincytennis

Memories of Indian Wells 2001? :confused:

Wiggly
Aug 17th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Any top 10 player who withdraws or retire during a match should speak to the crowd.

GoofyDuck
Aug 17th, 2011, 08:55 PM
It's no issue if you do it the day before. so that the schedule can be changed in time :shrug:

dsanders06
Aug 17th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Racists!!!!1111

2moretogo
Aug 17th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Happens all the time when a player retires. Even people the crowd loves. Attended a match where a visably injured (ok so maybe I am biased) Marat Safin retired and he was booed.

DefyingGravity
Aug 17th, 2011, 08:57 PM
...the tournament could have broadcasted that on the scoreboard during the Nadal match. They had so much time to tell everyone. SHEESH.

Hurley
Aug 17th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Any top 10 player who withdraws or retire during a match should speak to the crowd.

Serena doesn't have to, then. :shrug:

Purple_Rain
Aug 17th, 2011, 08:58 PM
They should be unimpressed. They paid good money to see her play, not tank and then quit for some wedding. Most of them probably bought tickets before Serena won Stanford and Toronto and it became likely that she would tank Cincinnati.

Mary Cherry.
Aug 17th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Was there really any point in here even showing up? :facepalm:

Jakeev
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Ugh making more of this than needed. Maybe 100 did this? 200? It's how people react folks get over it.

Now if they were cheering when they heard the announcement that would have been of more concern....

Serena y Monica
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:03 PM
According to Twitter..
Only now Serena's withdrawal is announced at Stadium, just as her match would've began. Booing ensued. Bad management of that. #cincytennis

Seriously...no the only thing that was managed badly was Serena managing to once again show that she is all ego.

Serena y Monica
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Racists!!!!1111

Is it even possible for you not to be a DICK?

edificio
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Fans would be mad, because they wanted to see her match. They booed to express their dissatisfaction. No big deal. However, the tournament should have made the announcement earlier. They moved Zvonareva v. Makarova, so they didn't miss out on a match. There was no loss in ticket value.

Diesel
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Ugh making more of this than needed. Maybe 100 did this? 200? It's how people react folks get over it.

Now if they were cheering when they heard the announcement that would have been of more concern....

Exactly. It's a logical reaction. You pay money, what you paid for is cancelled. Who would be happy?

Moving on.

hotscott123
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:08 PM
I would be too if I was there. Would understand if she was properly injured but would could all see this coming once she won on sunday. LAZY BITCH:lol:

Jimmie48
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Did they tell them the reason as well? Because that's the thing to be angry about...

shoryuken
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:10 PM
:yawn:

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:10 PM
They should be unimpressed. They paid good money to see her play, not tank and then quit for some wedding. Most of them probably bought tickets before Serena won Stanford and Toronto and it became likely that she would tank Cincinnati.

Most bought tickets for the ATP
Womens matches even at night been pretty empty.

Kworb
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:11 PM
They moved Zvonareva v. Makarova, so they didn't miss out on a match. There was no loss in ticket value.

:lol:

edificio
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:11 PM

It was the third match of the day session. Then Vera/Ekaterina was moved to make up for the loss of Serena/Sam. The fans lost nothing in value. If they bought tickets before Stanford/Toronto, they would have no idea who would be scheduled for this day. Therefore, they lost nothing. Also, clearly you just want to bitch and moan about Serena, but she withdrew due to injury.

Sammo
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:12 PM
According to Twitter..

In Indian Wells they booed her because they were a bunch of rich racist pathetic snoobs, now they have a ton of reasons to boo her.

Rocketta
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:13 PM
awwww, poor fans... my heart is breaking for them. :sobbing:

Let's take up money for the 'I'm soo immature that I boo when things don't happen the way I want fund' after we collect enough we can send them a REALITY CHECK. :rolleyes:

BluSthil
What a joke ! Say hi to Kim K for us... I know this tournament is nothing like a good 'ol wedding, but your ego is out of control...

VishaalMaria
Is it even possible for you not to be a DICK?

He's a liverpudlian so no.

crazillo
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:14 PM
So much about her approaching the game differently now. She is all ego.
She said she is going to be 200% at the US Open and takes time to be well-rested. I just don't believe her toe is injured. But I guess she can give $1000 to a doctor who tells the tournmanent she was ill. :o

Diesel
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:16 PM
In Indian Wells they booed her because they were a bunch of rich racist pathetic snoobs, now they have a ton of reasons to boo her.

Is Venus playing tomorrow? Is the idea that Serena and Sam are somehow working together in some scheme? Will the fans boo Sam all through her next match? There is no comparison or even equating Indian Wells and Cincy.

Vee Williams
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Is it possible that the tournament organizers had known about Serena's withdrawal prior to her official announcement? Her match (which features an American against a top opponent) was not scheduled during the night session, thus avoiding scheduling complications or cancellation of a night session match in the last minute. Serena fulfilled a commitment to the tournament by showing up (thus helping with the ticket sale, etc.), won a match, and is now taking the break her body deserves.

Novichok
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:20 PM
So much about her approaching the game differently now. She is all ego.
She said she is going to be 200% at the US Open and takes time to be well-rested. I just don't believe her toe is injured. But I guess she can give $1000 to a doctor who tells the tournmanent she was ill. :o

Yes, it's horrible that she dares to go to the wedding of a close friend instead of playing in Cincinnati while injured.:mad:

Rocketta
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:21 PM
What a joke ! Say hi to Kim K for us... I know this tournament is nothing like a good 'ol wedding, but your ego is out of control...

so is your whining but if a whiny baby is who you are I'll learn to accept it just like you might want to accept who Serena is.... poor poor whiny baby.... :hug: Here's a hug for how tough life is... I mean how dare Serena do something you don't approve of... doesn't she know her life, decisions and actions are all about you and the tennis crowds.... poor poor whiny baby... here's another hug for you since life is soooo tough. :hug:

Galsen
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Yes, it's horrible that she dares to go to the wedding of a close friend instead of playing in Cincinnati while injured.:mad:

lol don't try Novichok. Most of them are mad and would jump on every occassion to diss her so let me enjoy this and let us enjoy Serena's wins on courts

mykarma
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Racists!!!!1111
Is racism comical to you?

Serena y Monica
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:24 PM
It was the third match of the day session. Then Vera/Ekaterina was moved to make up for the loss of Serena/Sam. The fans lost nothing in value. If they bought tickets before Stanford/Toronto, they would have no idea who would be scheduled for this day. Therefore, they lost nothing. Also, clearly you just want to bitch and moan about Serena, but she withdrew due to injury.

They lost the value of watching her play. Many would not have spent money if not for her being there and while she can afford to joke about getting extra money for some it was a huge splurge.

Serena's behavior is typical of who she is as a person and once again it highlights her lack of character. Regardless of how anyone in fandom tries to rationalize or justify this type of behavior. I hope you would not condone it in your own friends or family. I don't believe Serena is injured, (could be wrong) she has simply decided that she has used the tour to meet her needs and now that she has what she wanted it and the fans needs are unimportant...until she again shows up to take what she wants. Said it once will say it again. Sociopaths and Narcissist behave this way and while I enjoy watching her tennis her behavior is ugly at best and pathological at worst.

vixter
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:24 PM
I would be too if I was there. Would understand if she was properly injured but would could all see this coming once she won on sunday. LAZY BITCH:lol:

Look she came here and she even played a match that she won so who is lazy? But I think you said it as a joke so it's fine. Why does everyone think she's gonna attend this wedding? Wait til you have the pictures before you talk.

mykarma
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Seriously...no the only thing that was managed badly was Serena managing to once again show that she is all ego.
So to please you she should have played this match and further damage her toe unless you have the inside scoop on her injury.

Diesel
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:26 PM
They lost the value of watching her play. Many would not have spent money if not for her being there and while she can afford to joke about getting extra money for some it was a huge splurge.

Serena's behavior is typical of who she is as a person and once again it highlights her lack of character. Regardless of how anyone in fandom tries to rationalize or justify this type of behavior. I hope you would not condone it in your own friends or family. I don't believe Serena is injured, (could be wrong) she has simply decided that she has used the tour to meet her needs and now that she has what she wanted it and the fans needs are unimportant...until she again shows up to take what she wants. Said it once will say it again. Sociopaths and Narcissist behave this way and while I enjoy watching her tennis her behavior is ugly at best and pathological at worst.

OMG. Did Serena kill your dog? Someone else in your family or on the street. Dang girl/dude, take a deep breath and step away for a bit :help: Change your name while you're at it.

vixter
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:26 PM

What are those reasons?

Other that the reason of dissapointment for not getting to see her play?

Galsen
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:28 PM
OMG. Did Serena kill your dog? Someone else in your family or on the street. Dang girl/dude, take a deep breath and step away for a bit :help: Change your name while you're at it.

or maybe Serena didn't sign him/her an autograph but yeah it's scary

mykarma
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:28 PM
That's right she's looking out for her own health, how classless of her.

Did you hear of anyone calling her niggas in the crowd or are you just plain ignorant?

vixter
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:31 PM

You are a fool for writing this jibberish. Can't you see the big picture? Her body and especially her foot-area is not what it used to be. She can't afford any risks at this stage. Can't you see that the fact that she infact came here, played a match, which she won, is a fucking nice thing from her already. It means how motivated she is to play. I can't believe the bullshit you're writing here. Yeah Serena has a big ego that's not big news, but she surely does NOT lack emphaty for others and she does only good for the tour to even show up here. And here you come and call her pathological! My GOD. :p

Lucemferre
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:32 PM
:yawn:

LightWarrior
Maybe Serena should have withdrawn right after her 1st round match win as she probably knew even by then that she wasn't going to play. Whatever.

dsanders06

No, but I find people who cry "racism" when there's a backlash, like Williams fans did with the IW controversy, when there's no evidence to support it, and when there's far more likely explanations for said backlash, very sad and a reflection of their bias.

debby
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Racists!!!!1111

In before the threads gets closed :hysteric:

:spit: :o :o

No, but I find people who cry "racism" like Williams fans did with the IW controversy just because there's a backlash when there's no evidence to support it, and when there's far more likely explanations for said backlash, very sad and a reflection of their bias.

:hysteric: You wanna continue the other thread, don't you?

ViceUltramontain
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:34 PM
So this week we learnt that it was classy not to apologize after a net cord and that it's classy to have no respect for a tournament and to withdraw in order to attend the second wedding of a so called "celebrity". Thank you Serena fans, we're learning a lot with you :yeah:

Lucemferre
No, but I find people who cry "racism" like Williams fans did with the IW controversy just because there's a backlash when there's no evidence to support it, and when there's far more likely explanations for said backlash, very sad and a reflection of their bias.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of 'those' in IW:tape:

jefrilibra
Serena withdrew from a 2nd rd match (after winning 2 tournaments back-to-back mind you!) and now she's a narcissist and a sociopath???

:bigcry:

Novichok

Even if Serena withdrew from a tournament solely because of the wedding, that wouldn't make her a narcissist or a sociopath.:lol: I could see her being called a narcissist if she withdrew from Cincy just to vacation in some exotic place but she's going to a wedding to support a friend. There are some things in life more important than a job such as friends and family.

mykarma
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Look she came here and she even played a match that she won so who is lazy? But I think you said it as a joke so it's fine. Why does everyone think she's gonna attend this wedding? Wait til you have the pictures before you talk.
If she's not playing she should attend a friends wedding if that's what she chooses. If she wanted to she could have cancelled Cindy during Toronto but she didn't, she went there an won even though she played like shit the second match.

Rocketta

only a Narcissist would think a professional tennis player should really take them into account when planning what's best for themselves... and only a sociopath would continue to repeat themselves no matter how pointless their opinion. In other words maybe take a look in the mirror if you want to diagnosis personality disorders. :help:

Oh and spare me about the ticket holders... most tickets are sold for the entire week and when you buy them you buy them very early with only a hope that all the people listed will show up and play the full week. But I guess if we believe the people who bitch and moan on here, the general tennis public are BIG DUMB IDIOTS who are manipulated at every turn. :yawn:

Galsen
some people here need to jump off a cliff seriously.
They would try ANYTHIHG to come after Serena. But Stay mad at her , it doesn't matter

debby
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:36 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of 'those' in IW:tape:

Not again :yawn: :rolls:

especially that the crowd booed the WS because they thought it was fixed, not because they are racists... I find hard to believe that a whole crowd is racist.

Lucemferre
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:36 PM
So this week we learnt that it was classy not to apologize after a net cord and that it's classy to have no respect for a tournament and to withdraw in order to attend the second wedding of a so called "celebrity". Thank you Serena fans, we're learning a lot with you :yeah:

You were defending Madusah like she is your daughter when she was retiring, losing to nobodies with half assed effort. Hyocrite:yeah:

Fuzzylogic
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Serena withdrew from a 2nd rd match (after winning 2 tournaments back-to-back mind you!) and now she's a narcissist and a sociopath???

:bigcry:

When will she be burnt at the stake for this gross misconduct?

Lucemferre
Not again :yawn: :rolls:

especially that the crowd booed the WS because they thought it was fixed, not because they are racists... I find hard to believe that a whole crowd is racist.

Who said the whole crowd was racist?And it wasn't 'fans' that originated that story.

ViceUltramontain
You were defending Madusah like she is your daughter when she was retiring, losing to nobodies with half assed effort. Hyocrite:yeah:

When and where ?

Novichok
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:38 PM

I want quotes of Serena fans claiming that those things are classy.:rolleyes:

martinahfan7
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Fans would be mad, because they wanted to see her match. They booed to express their dissatisfaction. No big deal. However, the tournament should have made the announcement earlier. They moved Zvonareva v. Makarova, so they didn't miss out on a match. There was no loss in ticket value.

Agree - tournament organisers should have announced her withdrawal earlier.

debby
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Who said the whole crowd was racist?And it wasn't 'fans' that originated that story.

the whole IW incident
I reckon there were some racists in the crowd, we even heard them... sad story, but security got rid of them, so... anyway the IW debate is over ;)

debby
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:40 PM

Kim was/is actually injured.

ViceUltramontain
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:41 PM
I want quotes of Serena fans claiming that those things are classy.:rolleyes:

Well, there was plenty of Serena fans defending the first, saying she was right not to be hypocrite. And there was plenty of Serena fans wishing the second. And when we dare say something, we're racists and she's classy. Go figure.

Lucemferre
This confirms Serena's comeback to the top.You know she's back when certain groups start whining about withdrawals with immediate reference to IW and giving lectures about tennis etiquette :hearts:

HRHoliviasmith
not cool. but oh well.

Lucemferre
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:43 PM
the whole IW incident
I reckon there were some racists in the crowd, we even heard them... sad story, but security got rid of them, so... anyway the IW debate is over ;)

See 1st post and no.4:tape:

Novichok
Well, there was plenty of Serena fans defending the first, saying she was right not to be hypocrite. And there was plenty of Serena fans wishing the second. And when we dare say something, we're racists and she's classy. Go figure.

I'm pretty sure I was a Serena fan who defended her in both occasions but not once did I claim that what she did was classy. I still believe that in both occasions her actions were justifiable.

Rocketta

no it's not comical to him, he's just :cuckoo: enough to think he can somehow make someone scared to call someone or some situation racist if he belittles it in advance. Unfortunately for him, if a Ws fan feels racism is involved it will be called out and if WS fans don't then it won't be mentioned.

but I'm sure now that two post from WS fans have the word racism in it ... he'll then start crying... you're playing the racism card.. :sobbing: I guess racism would be on my mind all the time too where I would start posting the word randomly if I was like him. :unsure: :cuckoo: :unsure:

ViceUltramontain
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:45 PM
This confirms Serena's comeback to the top.You know she's back when certain groups start whining about withdrawals with immediate reference to IW and giving lectures about tennis etiquette :hearts:

It has nothing to do with Serena's winning as I don't mind it. I prefer seeing Serena winning during Kim's absence that to see the tour ruled by some pushers. It has to do with her fans trying to defend her when she's not right and trying to lecture everybody on GM.

SerenaSlam
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Hmm I didn't ask for anyone to speak on my behalf...because I was very impressed. Oh well

SoBizarre
I think Williams realized yesterday that she need some rest, so she decided not to play a potentially hard match against Sam. Basically she kind of ran away from it, no?

Now that I said it...:bolt:

Apoleb
Predictable and understandable. She should have withdrawn before the tournament started. Why wait for now? :shrug:

Serena y Monica
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:49 PM
You are a fool for writing this jibberish. Can't you see the big picture? Her body and especially her foot-area is not what it used to be. She can't afford any risks at this stage. Can't you see that the fact that she infact came here, played a match, which she won, is a fucking nice thing from her already. It means how motivated she is to play. I can't believe the bullshit you're writing here. Yeah Serena has a big ego that's not big news, but she surely does NOT lack emphaty for others and she does only good for the tour to even show up here. And here you come and call her pathological! My GOD. :p

Actually only fools condone repeated poor behavior and extol it as a virtue. I don't like or dislike Serena at this point. I admire her tennis but I find her appeals to her God Jehovah unbearable in light of the fact that more times than not her public persona is the direct opposite of what she claims to believe...and for a Jehova's witness she should be most mindful of what she publicly values as it's a direct reflection of the very God she extols...or so she claims to believe.

Oh and the final insult to fans who paid money to see her was during the press conference when she said that "I hadn't really thought about the wedding but now I'll probably go" But you'll probably find that as believable as you find the injury.

Look we are all works in progress I just don't see that much progress in Serena's evolution as a person who has a developing superego. Sorry if that upsets you.

Jorn
All in the crowd who saw yesterdays "match" should know she may wd from the match today...

debby
Predictable and understandable. She should have withdrawn before the tournament started. Why wait for now? :shrug:

Please, she is totally right to have more ranking points :rolleyes: She doesn't play for money at all :ras: COME ON SERENA YOU WILL SNATCH EVERYONE'S WIG ! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Kim must be shitting in her panties ! :haha:

Excelscior
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:50 PM
You guys are all clueless.

You try to ignore this stuff, but Geesh!

Serena didn't enter a tournament, to leave it during the middle of it. That's stupid! Just don't enter the tournament at all, if that's the case (unless she really is uncaring to the fans, as many here accuse her of)?

This is also not about any stupid wedding either. It's obvious Serena was tired (as shown by her last match, and as stated by all the Tennis Channel broadcasters, after her Presser, and her play during matches).

This is Serena's new career, Post PE, most likely? Why is that so hard for even her fan boys/girls to see?

She was tired. That's why she doesn't yell as much anymore, or she swings like a grandma now, etc. She has to conserve her energy. And it's obvious, after she let her opponent comeback, to a tie breaker (where she double faulted for the loss) after a laffer of a match, Serena realized she hit the wall and didn't want to risk losing to Stosur (and the tournament in general) later.

I repeat. Why quit in the middle of a tournament, if you knew you weren't going to complete it in the first place, or if it wasn't because you knew you were going to lose/too tired?

She didn't even walk on the court (mind you try to play). This was done at a Press Conference, to avoid a loss on her record. Not kool. SMH.

I think that's smart/strategic for Serena (preserving a L, and her aura), but very unsportsmanlike in general.

I think this was a last minute decision, but at the same time inevitable, cause her and her people knew, her time and playing has to be managed for the near future, post embolism.

cn ireland
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:51 PM
The crowd should've been told earlier but I doubt they were too surprised.

debby
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Actually only fools condone repeated poor behavior and extol it as a virtue. I don't like or dislike Serena at this point. I admire her tennis but I find her appeals to her God Jehovah unbearable in light of the fact that more times than not her public persona is the direct opposite of what she claims to believe...and for a Jehova's witness she should be most mindful of what she publicly values as it's a direct reflection of the very God she extols...or so she claims to believe.

Oh and the final insult to fans who paid money to see her was during the press conference when she said that "I hadn't really thought about the wedding but now I'll probably go" But you'll probably find that as believable as you find the injury.

Look we are all works in progress I just don't see that much progress in Serena's evolution as a person who has a developing superego. Sorry if that upsets you.

Why do you have Serena in your username? :lol:

Serena y Monica
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:54 PM

But you can't see how Serena's behavior plays into the bias of bigots. I realize that Serena's self absorption is likely the very thing that makes her a great tennis player (after all it was her father who said that what he meant by her being better than Venus was that she is mean) but it doesn't mean I don't recognize how lacking her sense of the other is.

Galsen
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:54 PM

now this is UNBELIEVABLE. First of all , you don't know her personally so how dare you say something like that?
Secondly , every one follows their own rules when it comes to religion.

Rocketta
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:55 PM
It has nothing to do with Serena's winning as I don't mind it. I prefer seeing Serena winning during Kim's absence that to see the tour ruled by some pushers. It has to do with her fans trying to defend her when she's not right and trying to lecture everybody on GM.

please post links to threads started by Serena fans to specifically lecture anyone on GM? Responding to :bs: sure, giving their opinions most definitely, but lecturing... come on now..... if anyone is lecturing then I guess that would be you telling Serena fans how they should just admit when she's wrong, ie agree with me whenever I have an opinion about Serena that is negative.

You really shouldn't put down behavior that you are guilty of yourself. :help:

debby
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:57 PM
please post links to threads started by Serena fans to specifically lecture anyone on GM? Responding to :bs: sure, giving their opinions most definitely, but lecturing... come on now..... if anyone is lecturing then I guess that would be you telling Serena fans how they should just admit when she's wrong, ie agree with me whenever I have an opinion about Serena that is negative.

You really shouldn't put down behavior that you are guilty of yourself. :help:

Have you read the "tennis etiquette" thread ? ;)

Rocketta
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:58 PM

wait and you are the example of the healthy ego? :haha: :lol: :haha:

I'm sorry I know I shouldn't laugh at the mentally ill, my apologies. :o :o :o

hotscott123
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:00 PM
God I hope she doesn't like fall in her heels at this wedding and end up breaking her leg :devil:

Karma's a bitch but then so is Serena :lol:

ViceUltramontain

Serena fans typical defense. No facts, just attacking the other persons personally. "You're mentally ill", "you're stupid", "you're racist"....

Rocketta
Have you read the "tennis etiquette" thread ? ;)

the 'tennis etiquette' thread was started by Serena fans to lecture tf posters? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I guess I didn't read it because the one I saw was not started by a Serena fan and everything posted was in response to stuff others were saying? :confused:

dragonflies
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:01 PM

This.

Some people in the crowd disapointed because they missed a chance to see the match, hence the reaction. It happened all the time, especially when a high profile player withdrawed. Some people just like to make thread about every small thing, in hope it would somehow caused some controversial, or ingnites the bashing that they wish for.

The crowd's reaction was not mean-spirited and pathetic, this thread is.

Serena y Monica
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:03 PM
now this is UNBELIEVABLE. First of all , you don't know her personally so how dare you say something like that?
Secondly , every one follows their own rules when it comes to religion.

Really? Because one only needs to know the tenants of the faith to know that people who are Jehova's witnesses can be shunned from their own congregation for associating too closely with anyone who is not a Jehova's witness let a lone someone who's only claim to fame is a sex tape she made public. So believe it...cause it's not what I ascribe to...(I don't believe in religion), it's what Serena claims to ascribe to every time she thanks "her" God Jehova...and yet this persons wedding is more important than fulfilling her obligation to the tour and her fans.

debby
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:05 PM
the 'tennis etiquette' thread was started by Serena fans to lecture tf posters? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I guess I didn't read it because the one I saw was not started by a Serena fan and everything posted was in response to stuff others were saying? :confused:

Clearly you didn't get my point. :yawn:

BartoLiNa
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Well they are obviously going to be disappointed if it was only announced when the match was scheduled to start. Bad management like the tweet said.

:hysteric: You wanna continue the other thread, don't you?

You'd better hope not, unless you want to get embarrassed again.

tennisbum79
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Actually, there is a wide range of opinions on this thread and others, from Serena fans, but you conveniently chose to focus on the ones that allows you to make you point unencumbered.

You are also pushing this notion Serena fans have said what she did was classy.
I have not come across posts like that.

I am not sure if this was an oversight or willful omission, whatever it was, your posts are a miss-characterization of what has been actually happening in the handful of threads where this issue is discussed.

tanman

I think you are the one that is naive to why she came here to play. She didnt want to pay a very hefty fine to pull out at the last moment. Her toe is probably sore or hurting but alot of the girls are playing thru their aches and pains. Dont make her into some savior.:help:

Galsen
Really? Because one only needs to know the tenants of the faith to know that people who are Jehova's witnesses can be shunned from their own congregation for associating too closely with anyone who is not a Jehova's witness let a lone someone who's only claim to fame is a sex tape she made public. So believe it...cause it's not what I ascribe to...(I don't believe in religion), it's what Serena claims to ascribe to every time she thanks "her" God Jehova...and yet this persons wedding is more important than fulfilling her obligation to the tour and her fans.
well that's what YOU think. It doesn't mean it's true

Rocketta
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Serena fans typical defense. No facts, just attacking the other persons personally. "You're mentally ill", "you're stupid", "you're racist"....

another typical response by you ie making shit up. only person I called mentally ill was Serena Y Monica and that's because I believe that poster is mentally ill. However, where did I call anyone racist or stupid? :confused:

Also, what response is there to bat shit crazy other than :cuckoo:

I don't debate things that are full of shit and crazy. If you want a debate tell people to stop acting crazy and post like they actually take their lithium and then they may not get called crazy. :shrug: There's a fact for your ass. :wavey:

BartoLiNa
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Please, she is totally right to have more ranking points :rolleyes: She doesn't play for money at all :ras: COME ON SERENA YOU WILL SNATCH EVERYONE'S WIG ! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Kim must be shitting in her panties ! :haha:

Why, did she draw Arantxa Rus?

Serena y Monica
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:15 PM

I carry as much baggage as the next person but callous disregard for anyone and anything that does not meet my immediate needs is a piece I'm happy to say I don't carry. That's not to say that I don't act in my own self interest...I do...we all should. But time and again Serena has treated the tour as if it's her very own box of mixed chocolates. Sticking her finger in and discarding anything that is not beneficial to her. I'm not telling you how "you" should feel about this...I'm simply saying I don't admire her behavior though I admire her tennis.

Oh and if know what I believe to be right and wrong makes me mentally ill...what would one say about someone who thinks it's mentally ill to say that treating others with respect should be expected of any person let alone someone you admire.

Rocketta
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:17 PM

bat shit crazy... :cuckoo:

ViceUltramontain
another typical response by you ie making shit up. only person I called mentally ill was Serena Y Monica and that's because I believe that poster is mentally ill. However, where did I call anyone racist or stupid? :confused:

I don't debate things that are full of shit and crazy. If you want a debate tell people to stop acting crazy and post like they actually take their lithium and then they may not get called crazy. :shrug: There's a fact for your ass. :wavey:

:help: And you called somebody mentally ill.

BartoLiNa
I carry as much baggage as the next person but callous disregard for anyone and anything that does not meet my immediate needs is a piece I'm happy to say I don't carry. That's not to say that I don't act in my own self interest...I do...we all should. But time and again Serena has treated the tour as if it's her very own box of mixed chocolates. Sticking her finger in and discarding anything that is not beneficial to her. I'm not telling you how "you" should feel about this...I'm simply saying I don't admire her behavior though I admire her tennis.

And it is that attitude that got her to be the best player of this generation. She is who she is and she does what she wants, and the concerns of people like you are meaningless to her, as they should be.

vixter
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:19 PM

So I am not upset by anything, even if I did play upset with the tone in my post. Still I truly believe you are just talking gibberish. ;) What does she do against her God Jehovah? :lol: Look as a spectator you buy a ticket to watch tennis, unfortunately you can't control who you get to see. Sometimes players have to withdraw. If you don't believe she is legitimately injured it's one thing but we all know she has no interest in over-stressing her body.

ViceUltramontain
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:20 PM
And it is that attitude that got her to be the best player of this generation. She is who she is and she does what she wants, and the concerns of people like you are meaningless to her, as they should be.

Meaningless to her but apparently not for (most of) her fans who don't let anybody say something about her without being rude, insulting or violent.

HRHoliviasmith
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:20 PM
This.

Some people in the crowd disapointed because they missed a chance to see the match, hence the reaction. It happened all the time, especially when a high profile player withdrawed. Some people just like to make thread about every small thing, in hope it would somehow caused some controversial, or ingnites the bashing that they wish for.

The crowd's reaction was not mean-spirited and pathetic, this thread is.

well said.

Rocketta
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:21 PM

I'm simply saying you going into depth about someone you don't know, you going into depth about a religion you are not part of, you spending a tenth of the time you have spent analyzing why Serena does what Serena does is not a mentally healthy thing. :sad:

BartoLiNa
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Meaningless to her but apparently not for (most of) her fans who don't let anybody say something about her without being rude, insulting or violent.

It's so nice to see the mentally handicapped facilities have computers now.

Javi.
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Newsflash! "tired" Serena withdraws :eek:
Well, Serena is not a tour player anymore, just a Guest Star. I don't care.

martinahfan7
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:23 PM

Completely agree

pav
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Racists!!!!1111
Glad to see you still have a wonderful sense of humour:)

debby
You'd better hope not, unless you want to get embarrassed again.

LMAO you wish. Why would I feel embarrassed by someone who can't even spelling players' name correctly ? Or who can't have a civil discussion without bashing a random player or random people left and right ?

Why, did she draw Arantxa Rus?

Kim would school her on blue hardcourts even with her left hand and on a leg. Remember, she is the blue hardcourts GOAT.

Serena y Monica
well that's what YOU think. It doesn't mean it's true

You are absolutely right. It's what I believe...i.e an opinion which is the only reason this forum exists.

Rocketta
:help: And you called somebody mentally ill.

sure nuff! :cool:

will in the past, have in the present, will in the future... the real question is how long before I call you mentally ill? :D

ViceUltramontain
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:25 PM
It's so nice to see the mentally handicapped facilities have computers now.

Once again. A Serena fan without any argument to defend himself so insulting the other one. You proved my point. Thank you

Stamp Paid
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:26 PM
I would be too if I was there. Would understand if she was properly injured but would could all see this coming once she won on sunday. LAZY BITCH:lol:Watch your words, bitch.

SoBizarre
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:26 PM
:smoke:Here is something useful:

http://www.forevergeek.com/2005/05/38_ways_to_win_an_argument/

ViceUltramontain
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:27 PM
sure nuff! :cool:

will in the past, have in the present, will in the future... the real question is how long before I call you mentally ill? :D

Feel free. Coming from you, it will be a compliment.

BartoLiNa
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:28 PM
LMAO you wish. Why would I feel embarrassed by someone who can't even spelling players' name correctly ? Or who can't have a civil discussion without bashing a random player or random people left and right ?
Irony :lol:
Kim would school her on blue hardcourts even with her left hand and on a leg. Remember, she is the blue hardcourts GOAT.
Madusah the vulture needs all the top players to be AWOL before she's GOAT at anything. But then, if you consider beating the likes of Wozniacki and Vera a great achievement then I guess that shows what you really think of Kim. The poor girl :hug:

-NAJ-
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:29 PM
people do not appreciate Serena as much as she deserve.

tennis world, fans should be happy she is on tour again. yes she withdraw but probably for a reason(personal or physical- that her thing) and athletes know what is best for them.

During her match againt Hradecka crowd was cold, no big cheering for her. It you compare cheering for McHale and Serena:help:

I can understand that some people are disapointed and they have right to be, but that will not last long, day-or two;)

It's not big thing. & other players are doing that (often)

BartoLiNa
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Once again. A Serena fan without any argument to defend himself so insulting the other one. You proved my point. Thank you

Once again you make something up and then backpedal when you're called out on it. You're a liar and a coward :hug:

Rocketta
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:31 PM
I know Serena has a strong personality which will inspire strong opinions... my only question is why do some posters (not all) feel that they are allowed to post whatever nonsense opinion in whatever disrespectful way they want then they want to cry, whine or whatever that Serena's fans are so mean? I mean if you can't take it then don't sling it.

Javi.
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:32 PM

tennis world, fans should be happy she is on tour again. yes she withdraw but probably for a reason(personal or physical- that her thing) and athletes know what is best for them.

During her match againt Hradecka crowd was cold, no big cheering for her. It you compare cheering for McHale and Serena:help:

I can understand that some people are disapointed and they have right to be, but that will not last long, day-or two;)

It's not big thing.
Why are you so surprised crowd cheers for the hard worker players instead of the lazy divas? :help:

BartoLiNa
I know Serena has a strong personality which will inspire strong opinions... my only question is why do some posters (not all) feel that they are allowed to post whatever nonsense opinion in whatever disrespectful way they want then they want to cry, whine or whatever that Serena's fans are so mean? I mean if you can't take it then don't sling it.

Preach :worship:

Stamp Paid
So this week we learnt that it was classy not to apologize after a net cord and that it's classy to have no respect for a tournament and to withdraw in order to attend the second wedding of a so called "celebrity". Thank you Serena fans, we're learning a lot with you :yeah:You used to be a real poster, when did you become an absolute troll?

ViceUltramontain
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Once again you make something up and then backpedal when you're called out on it. You're a liar and a coward :hug:

Your words : "It's so nice to see the mentally handicapped facilities have computers now."

Tell me where exactly you called me out here. It's an insult. You know, the thing you do every 2 posts cause you're unable to find anything else.

Thkmra
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:33 PM

THIS!!!

Honestly who other than SERENA J. WILLIAMS can have all these 'people(haters) bent out of shape not a few months back from a nearly career-ending, life-threatening condition?

Serena fans, don't even waste ur precious time arguing with those, fore they matter in the slightest Instead let's continue to embrace, and enjoy her remarkable comeback!!! :worship::worship:

2011 US Open, here we come!!:devil:

Rocketta
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Feel free. Coming from you, it will be a compliment.

oh don't worry, you're the last person I need permission from to do anything on this board. I'll call you whatever I feel or see fit to whenever I feel or see fit to. :wavey: Whether you take it as a compliment or insult is not really any of my concern. :shrug:

ViceUltramontain
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:35 PM
You used to be a real poster, when did you become an absolute troll?

I'm a real poster. I'm not mocking and insulting innocent people on some subforums like you. When I've something to say, I talk directly to the person concerned.

BartoLiNa
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Your words : "It's so nice to see the mentally handicapped facilities have computers now."

Tell me where exactly you called me out here. It's an insult. You know, the thing you do every 2 posts cause you're unable to find anything else.

It's quite simple when you engage your brain (assuming you have one). You claim that Serena fans are violent, I responded by implying that anyone who could think such a thing is clearly suffering from some kind of mental handicap. By failing to back-up your statement that Serena fans are violent you have once again exposed yourself for the lying sack of dog mess that you are. Sucks to be you :wavey:

And I stand by my post, by the way.

debby
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Irony :lol:

Madusah the vulture needs all the top players to be AWOL before she's GOAT at anything. But then, if you consider beating the likes of Wozniacki and Vera a great achievement then I guess that shows what you really think of Kim. The poor girl :hug:

Am I the one who calls Serena "Fatrena" ? "Cowrena" ? No. Wait, you are the only one who gives bad nicknames to everyone bar your favourites.

Okay, I was pissed at Kim when she won the AO because Justine just retired and I couldn't bear watching Kimmie winning with an half assed effort. But now, I am less stupid, and I must say she deserved it, after all, she was the one who sucked the least :lol:
And do I need to remind you she beat Serena in USO 09 ? :wavey: Kim played amazing that day.

I almost feel bad for you because I was joking with her blue hardcourts GOAT status, but you clearly can't joke. Poor thing.

hotscott123
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:38 PM

It's not big thing. & other players are doing that (often)

Shocking they cheered for the white american but not the black one..............

tennisbum79

Violent?

Come on now!
You must of be afraid of something else.
I recon some people can use abusive language that can be interpreted as a threat.

I have not seen any post remotely approaching that, this discussion.

Stamp Paid
I'm a real poster. I'm not mocking and insulting innocent people on some subforums like you. When I've something to say, I talk directly to the person concerned.Oh is this so?

Which innocent people have I mocked and insulted in subforums? And I don't post anywhere that you post besides GM so how would you know if I was mocking anyone in a subforum?

debby
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:39 PM
It's quite simple when you engage your brain (assuming you have one). You claim that Serena fans are violent, I responded by implying that anyone who could think such a thing is clearly suffering from some kind of mental handicap. By failing to back-up your statement that Serena fans are violent you have once again exposed yourself for the lying sack of dog mess that you are. Sucks to be you :wavey:

Well, some Serena fans are violent in their statements on their subforums... like bashing Jada Lynch :help:

ViceUltramontain
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:39 PM
It's quite simple when you engage your brain (assuming you have one). You claim that Serena fans are violent, I responded by implying that anyone who could think such of thing is clearly suffering from some kind of mental handicap. By failing to back-up your statement that Serena fans are violent you have once again exposed yourself for the lying sack of dog mess that you are. Sucks to be you :wavey:

I said most fans. And I don't have to proove anything, I think you know the way to Serena's subforum and everybody here can go there and check who's rude and violent or not.

Serena y Monica
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:40 PM
I'm simply saying you going into depth about someone you don't know, you going into depth about a religion you are not part of, you spending a tenth of the time you have spent analyzing why Serena does what Serena does is not a mentally healthy thing. :sad:

I've been a tennis fan for some 25 plus years and spend relatively little time analyzing Serena (recognizing a pattern of behavior hardly takes analysis) or anyone else. I rarely even take the time to post on this site unless something just really sticks out...so if that is mentally unhealthy...please tell me what that means for someone like you who spends loads of your time on this site...primarily defending behavior that really shouldn't be defended. I'm not saying we shouldn't admire her obvious tennis skill or point out the bias she and Venus face from obvious bigotry but I for one won't condone her disrespect for the very people who carry much of the water for her.

Agree or disagree but it doesn't make either of us mentally ill...though we both have some neurosis as does Serena from her rather obvious pattern of me first thinking.

Javi.
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Shocking they cheered for the white american but not the black one..............

:facepalm:

BartoLiNa
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Am I the one who calls Serena "Fatrena" ? "Cowrena" ? No. Wait, you are the only one who gives bad nicknames to everyone bar your favourites.
Call her what you like, she'll still be ten times the player Shrek's wife ever was, is or will be. But using the term fatrena may be a little ironic coming from a Kim fan :secret:
Okay, I was pissed at Kim when she won the AO because Justine just retired and I couldn't bear watching Kimmie winning with an half assed effort. But now, I am less stupid, and I must say she deserved it, after all, she was the one who sucked the least :lol:
And do I need to remind you she beat Serena in USO 09 ? :wavey: Kim played amazing that day.
I don't consider it a legitimate win, and as far as I'm concerned her US open 09 and 10 have asterisks next to them. They are vulture slams. You are entitled to disagree of course, it's just my opinion.
I almost feel bad for you because I was joking with her blue hardcourts GOAT status, but you clearly can't joke. Poor thing.
After having read some of the deluded crap you call an opinion it's hardly a surprise :wavey:

doomsday
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Well, some Serena fans are violent in their statements on their subforums... like bashing Jada Lynch :help:

Verror and young dumber are the worst. :o

ViceUltramontain
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Violent?

Come on now!
You must of be afraid of something else.
I recon some people can use abusive language that can be interpreted as a threat.

I have not seen any post remotely approaching that, this discussion.

Saying that Serena should beat Kim's ovaries into her skull and insulting a three years old is violent to me. I've never seen any place in this forum as hateful and violent towards other people than serena's subforum. But most of Serena fans seems pretty proud about it.

BartoLiNa
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:45 PM
I said most fans. And I don't have to proove anything, I think you know the way to Serena's subforum and everybody here can go there and check who's rude and violent or not.

Backpedal any faster and the chain will come off.

You said most fans were violent, and have not backed it up with evidence of even one incident of this 'violence'. It's just another lie for you to add to your ever-growing list. You've been exposed. Deal :wavey:

Stamp Paid
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:45 PM
I said most fans. And I don't have to proove anything, I think you know the way to Serena's subforum and everybody here can go there and check who's rude and violent or not.Oh so you stalk Serena's fan forum in order to keep tabs on what is said there...?

BartoLiNa
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Saying that Serena should beat Kim's ovaries into her skull and insulting a three years old is violent to me. I've never seen any place in this forum as hateful and violent towards other people than serena's subforum. But most of Serena fans seems pretty proud about it.

Then you need to buy a dictionary, bimbo.

ViceUltramontain
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Oh so you stalk Serena's fan forum in order to keep tabs on what is said there...?

I've been on this subforum for the first time like 2 weeks ago because I heard that things were pretty ugly there. And I think I'm free to read whatever I want.

BartoLiNa
Oh so you stalk Serena's fan forum in order to keep tabs on what is said there...?

The mental hospital references are starting to look eerily accurate.

Novichok
LMAO at the lurkers of Serena Slam. There should be a "Beware of Serena Fans" warning. Those comments were made in jest.

hotscott123

This

Thugs and bullies just like there hero.........

debby
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Call her what you like, she'll still be ten times the player Shrek's wife ever was, is or will be. But using the term fatrena may be a little ironic coming from a Kim fan :secret:

I used these nicknames because they were already used (not by me of course) :rolls: Serena is far from being fat. So is Kim.
Who cares if Kim is not as great as Serena is ? She has an amazing career, what else does she want at near 30 yo? :shrug: she also accomplished her goals : she is married, she has a kid.... she is happy.

I don't consider it a legitimate win, and as far as I'm concerned her US open 09 and 10 have asterisks next to them. They are vulture slams. You are entitled to disagree of course, it's just my opinion.

It is not Kim's fault if Serena felt threatened by the feeling of losing to Kim. She should have controlled her emotions better. ;)
US Open 10 has an asterisk ? :confused: Why ? The defending champion successfully defended her title.

Your opinion is crap, if I am allowed to judge yours since you judge mine. :lol:

After having read some of the deluded crap you call an opinion it's hardly a surprise :wavey:

What ?! :spit: :hysteric:

Verror and young dumber are the worst. :o

even Veerror? :speakles: I am shocked.
well Young gunner, I am not even surprised :lol:

debby
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:50 PM

So now we are forbidden to read players' infos ? :weirdo: as most of players' thread are in their subforums... I often read Ana's subforum and I can't say I love her for instance :hysteric: Serena is not the only one. Geez.

espntennis
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:50 PM
she wants to go undefeated as well, keep that in mind.

VishaalMaria
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:52 PM
I've been on this subforum for the first time like 2 weeks ago because I heard that things were pretty ugly there. And I think I'm free to read whatever I want.

It's a shame you weren't "direct" with us when you came into the Serena forum (if it was such an issue). And NOW you're so deeply shocked and disgusted. Ok:lol:

Annie.
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Debby weren't you off in there earlier this year talking shit w/ the rest of us? :lol: Now you out here showing out.

BartoLiNa
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:53 PM
I used these nicknames because they were already used (not by me of course) :rolls: Serena is far from being fat. So is Kim.
Who cares if Kim is not as great as Serena is ? She has an amazing career, what else does she want at near 30 yo? :shrug: she also accomplished her goals : she is married, she has a kid.... she is happy.
Who cares?
It is not Kim's fault if Serena felt threatened by the feeling of losing to Kim. She should have controlled her emotions better. ;)
US Open 10 has an asterisk ? :confused: Why ? The defending champion successfully defended her title.
I already told you why. It's a vulture slam that she won solely because the real contenders were out of form or injured.
Your opinion is crap, if I am allowed to judge yours since you judge mine. :lol:
I don't judge your opinions, I judge you as a person. You are worthless :shrug:

Novichok
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:53 PM
So now we are forbidden to read players' infos ? :weirdo: as most of players' thread are in their subforums... I often read Ana's subforum and I can't say I love her for instance :hysteric: Serena is not the only one. Geez.

Girl, you know you were reading the "Talk About Any Damned Thing" thread just to see what Serena fans were saying. Don't even.:rolleyes:

VishaalMaria
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Doomsday is just pressed that I keep setting him/her straight regarding Maria.

Galsen
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE=debby;20071681]
QUOTE]

this is coming from a Justine's fan?
FO 2003? you seem to forget some things

Diesel
I'm a real poster. I'm not mocking and insulting innocent people on some subforums like you. When I've something to say, I talk directly to the person concerned.

If you were lurking in a subforum and didn't say anything at the time, seems like you're just a punk afraid of speaking your mind at the time and only feel strong in numbers. No conviction and no strength of mind. You didn't have anything to say then, why are you saying anything now?

doomsday
even Veerror? :speakles: I am shocked.
well Young gunner, I am not even surprised :lol:

Verror during Serena vs Vika match said sth like "Serena should have smashed Vika's face she would have given her a great reason to retire." I swear when Serena is playing and is challenged AND she was in the very few games they become so violent and oliviasmith(fake Vikafan) was pretending not to see anything rude in that comment.

debby
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Debby weren't you off in there earlier this year talking shit w/ the rest of us? :lol: Now you out here showing out.

Yeah because I was getting along well with some Rena fans like Le Bon Vivant. And I explained myself, I was bitter by Justine's sudden second retirement and Kim winning the AO despite playing like shit. It was immature from me, at least I can admit it :shrug:

Who cares?
Obivously Kim.

I already told you why. It's a vulture slam that she won solely because the real contenders were out of form or injured.
I can say the very same thing about Serena.

I don't judge your opinions, I judge you as a person. You are worthless :shrug:
Even worse. How old are you btw ?

Girl, you know you were reading the "Talk About Any Damned Thing" thread just to see what Serena fans were saying. Don't even.:rolleyes:

Girl, since when only Sarin fans can read that poor excuse of a subforum? :rolls: I even used to sometimes post there.

ViceUltramontain
It's a shame you weren't "direct" with us when you came into the Serena forum (if it was such an issue). And NOW you're so deeply shocked and disgusted. Ok:lol:

As I said, I've been there for the first time only 2 weeks ago and I checked it again yesterday. I'm not posting into a thread days after the insult have been made.

I'm posting it now cause BartoliNa told me I was unable to proove the violence of some Serena fans.

Diesel
Newsflash! "tired" Serena withdraws :eek:
Well, Serena is not a tour player anymore, just a Guest Star. I don't care.

This is wrong. If you or others didn't care so much, this thread and anything on this Special Guest Star wouldn't be an issue on this message board. Serena pulls out and this thread is as long as the thread for the #1 player in the world who lost today. Serena didn't even step foot on court.

Stamp Paid
I've been on this subforum for the first time like 2 weeks ago because I heard that things were pretty ugly there. And I think I'm free to read whatever I want.Its just funny, because I've never been in Kim Clijsters' forum. And I dont plan on going there, as I am not a Kim Clijsters fan and stalking her fanbase is not how I choose to spend my time on TF.

And I'm still waiting on the examples of my abuse of innocent posters in these subforums.

So now we are forbidden to read players' infos ? :weirdo: as most of players' thread are in their subforums... I often read Ana's subforum and I can't say I love her for instance :hysteric: Serena is not the only one. Geez.Of course, where else would no-life trolls such as yourself, Spongebob, and vika get the fodder for all their GM posts and MSN conversations if they didnt lurk in the player forums? Im hardly surprised by you, seeing as how you stalk posters across several different message boards and spread gossip about them on TF.

HRHoliviasmith
Doomsday is just pressed that I keep setting him/her straight regarding Maria.

he's buzzing around like a gnat..just antsy for no reason. :happy:

debby
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Verror during Serena vs Vika match said sth like "Serena should have smashed Vika's face she would have given her a great reason to retire." I swear when Serena is playing and is challenged AND she was in the very few games they become so violent and oliviasmith(fake Vikafan) was pretending not to see anything rude in that comment.

OMG even a so-called classy Serena fan is rude :help:

brickhousesupporter
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:58 PM
the whole IW incident
Do you just pull shit out of your ass Debby?