PDA

View Full Version : For the people on here who keep saying they don't like Monica

Love-seles
Nov 7th, 2002, 04:40 PM
Her tennis is one thing not to like, but anybody who says they don't like Monica as a person really has serious problems, and is probably not a nice person, it makes me want to puke when i see morons on this wta site say things like i don't like Monica, but i respect her as a player, bla bla bla bla

mishar
Nov 7th, 2002, 04:42 PM
You know what, Love-seles? Let everyone have their own personal opinion. Just because I love her, I don't need everyone to agree with me. People have different tastes. I am satisfied being her fan, I don't care if I am all alone, or if everyone agrees.

Serendy Willick
Nov 7th, 2002, 05:56 PM
People have a right to like whomever they want. I love Monica and the Willis and Mary and others to death, but I know that there are others that dont feel the same. As long as they are respectful, I dont care.

wongqks
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:04 PM
Okay, I think people cand ecide who they like.

In my mind, I like Monica a lot, but I understand that some people may not like her that's all.

Flappie
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:20 PM
why wouldn't somebody like monica?:confused: I think she's a very nice person!:)