PDA

View Full Version : Cincy 2011: Poova dominated the USO Series, but Masha Fierce took the title!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Maria's next tournament is the Western & Southern Open in Cincinnati beginning on Monday.

Ps. I won the US Open Thread poll by a landslide. :oh: Thanks everyone who voted for me. :kiss:

Fighterpova
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Result: withdraw due to"illness" :shrug:
She's too lazy to play..I just hope she wins a couple of matches at the USO :awww::hug:

vozas
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:11 PM
I'm sure she caught a virus on her way to the locker rooms after the Voskoboeva match.

doooma6816
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:11 PM
If she doesn't play:help:

Sharapovian
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Hopefully she will play :unsure:

Fighterpova
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:14 PM
If she doesn't play:help:

Don't count on it...another R2/R3 loss would plummet her confidence to 0...

Just let her have some time after a tough loss and regroup for the USO.
Remember what happened in Auckland? She had an EPIC loss and everyone was like: "Play in Sydney" blah, blah, blah..But she took some time off and prepared for the AO and she actually managed to make a good result there :cheer:

AniaSharapova
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:18 PM
I'm sure she won't play in Cincy. She'll come back to LA and spend some time with Sasha who leave USA soon :)

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Maria would be hella stupid not to play Cincy. She is 2-2 this USO Series. That's bad.
Tbh, I don't think there's anything she could work on in training that could help her elevate her game to the next level right now. She needs match practice, not some repetitive practice drills.
The main problem is still her serve and it's not gonna come back to her by hitting another 1,000,000 serves in training. It isn't a technical issue as much as it is mental. :shrug:
Taking another two weeks off before the US Open is gonna kill even the least bit of rhythm she has left. Even if playing Cincy means another possible disappointment that cut crush her confidence even more, I think it's the right thing to do.

Cherry.
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Maria would be hella stupid not to play Cincy. She is 2-2 this USO Series. That's bad.
Tbh, I don't think there's anything she could work on in training that could help her elevate her game to the next level right now. She needs match practice, not some repetitive practice drills.
The main problem is still her serve and it's not gonna come back to her by hitting another 1,000,000 serves in training. It isn't a technical issue as much as it is mental. :shrug:
Taking another two weeks off before the US Open is gonna kill even the least bit of rhythm she has left. Even if playing Cincy means another possible disappointment that cut crush her confidence even more, I think it's the right thing to do.
Totally agree.

AniaSharapova
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:39 PM

Totally agree with you, but like I said previously I think she won't play in Cincy.
She'll come back to home, spending time with Sasha and then go little bit earlier to NY.

Cherry.
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Don't count on it...another R2/R3 loss would plummet her confidence to 0...

Just let her have some time after a tough loss and regroup for the USO.
Remember what happened in Auckland? She had an EPIC loss and everyone was like: "Play in Sydney" blah, blah, blah..But she took some time off and prepared for the AO and she actually managed to make a good result there :cheer:
No she DID NOT have a good result in AO at all.
Didn't play particularly well for the first 3 rounds and then played an absolutely pathetic match against Petkovic.

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:42 PM
From Maria's official website:

Maria's next tournament is the Western & Southern Open in Cincinnati beginning on Monday.

:bounce:

AniaSharapova
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:47 PM
So I was wrong :)
But I'm happy she'll be in Cincy. Playing in the tournaments is the best training for her right now.

BuckJaysRock
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:50 PM
hopefully she has a good result in cincy

doooma6816
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Good for her. I hope this tournament was a joke, look at all seeds:spit:
GL Masha in Cincy. ;)

Effy
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:56 PM
good decision to play Cincy :) best of luck, she will need it :p

Kitten63
Aug 11th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Good to hear that she's playing.

JuviaCroft
Aug 11th, 2011, 10:22 PM
I'm not so hopeful this summer :facepalm:

claypova
Aug 11th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Maria, please make a QF :awww:

Break My Rapture
Aug 11th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Cincy courts suit Maria. Relatively fast (though not as fast as Stanford IMO) + rather awkwardly high bounce. Plus the conditions there should prepare Maria for US Open.

Andy.
Aug 11th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Thank god you opened this thread :yeah::drink:I'm pretty confident we wont get threee bad tournaments in a row from Masha. Somewhere inside she is going to use that little bit of toughness she has left after these recent dissapointing losses to put on a good showing and 'will' herself into playing better.

gc-spurs
Aug 11th, 2011, 11:33 PM
I'm kinda happy about this cause it means a nice drop in Sharapova's USO betting odds.

gc-spurs
Aug 11th, 2011, 11:33 PM
But thats a lie cause I'm totes not happy

Crux Squall
Aug 11th, 2011, 11:49 PM
The Cicinnati draw will be made at 6.Pm on Friday 12

Lachy
Aug 12th, 2011, 09:01 AM
New tournament. Erased today's match from my memory!

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 12th, 2011, 09:21 AM
:facepalm:. Why is she even playing here :sobbing:. She needs to practice a lot before the USO, not play a tournament and then loose early again :facepalm:.

Anyway if she really plays it, hopefully she wins it :yeah:.

claypova
Aug 12th, 2011, 09:24 AM
:facepalm:. Why is she even playing here :sobbing:. She needs to practice a lot before the USO, not play a tournament and then loose early again :facepalm:.

Anyway if she really plays it, hopefully she wins it :yeah:.

matches > practice.

practice ain't gonna help her.

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 12th, 2011, 09:26 AM
matches > practice.

Matches aren't helping her either :shrug:.

Her game is not working, and all because of her :shrug:, she is too lazy to move her feet ...

Lachy
Aug 12th, 2011, 09:29 AM

Her game is not working, and all because of her :shrug:, she is too lazy to move her feet ...

what.the.fck. :unsure:

claypova
Aug 12th, 2011, 09:30 AM

Her game is not working, and all because of her :shrug:, she is too lazy to move her fit ...

practice all she wants, she's just gonna flunk up again on the court. serve all she wants in practice, it's just gonna be a mess again on court because she won't be used to those pressures and mental battles, etc. same with her other stuff like forehand and shit.

matches are the only way she can get better, get used to her opponents and the courts and the USO.

Cherry.
Aug 12th, 2011, 10:45 AM
practice all she wants, she's just gonna flunk up again on the court. serve all she wants in practice, it's just gonna be a mess again on court because she won't be used to those pressures and mental battles, etc. same with her other stuff like forehand and shit.

matches are the only way she can get better, get used to her opponents and the courts and the USO.Absolutely true.

Crux Squall
Aug 12th, 2011, 11:42 AM
matches > practice.

Agree :)

Break My Rapture
Aug 12th, 2011, 12:24 PM
The Cicinnati draw will be made at 6.Pm on Friday 12
:) That's midnight in CET.

Reptilia
Aug 12th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Woah, time flies. Really doesn't seem like a whole year ago that she made the finals here in Cincy. She played great here last year so hopefully she starts playing better. I agree that she needs matches, she has always been a momentum player and she just hasn't been able to get enough this series due to bad draws and just horrible play. A nice draw here to get her through to the QF/SF and then a tough match against someone like Vika/Serena/Caro/Petra would be ideal.

Break My Rapture
Aug 12th, 2011, 01:22 PM
I want her to play Wozniacki here.

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 12th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Me, too.
Or anyone else from the top 5. (Cause that would mean she didn't lose her 2nd match... :oh: )

canadia
Aug 12th, 2011, 06:43 PM
I don't know that a 1st round bye does her any favors. She played better last year when she had to slog through early matches.

Break My Rapture
Aug 12th, 2011, 06:49 PM
I don't know that a 1st round bye does her any favors. She played better last year when she had to slog through early matches.
I agree.

goldlion
Aug 12th, 2011, 08:58 PM
What she needs to do now is try to figure out her opponent's strength and read their games asap in every match and practices can't help in that department. Apparently she can't outhit her opponents anymore so she needs to be more tactical in her game. Her experience should have helped her in that however I can't see it yet.

AniaSharapova
Aug 12th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Good result in Cincy raise her mood and confidence before USO so I want for her easy draw till SF and then she could meet some tough opponents ;)

cowsonice
Aug 12th, 2011, 09:53 PM
I'm sure she won't play in Cincy. She'll come back to LA and spend some time with Sasha who leave USA soon :)

I WISH. :hysteric:
Is it just me or does Sasha's presence in the player's box works wonders on Maria's tennis? :hearts:

Break My Rapture
Aug 12th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Live tweets on draw ceremony here: https://twitter.com/#!/CincyTennis and here: https://twitter.com/#!/onthegotennis

It has started. :)

Break My Rapture
Aug 12th, 2011, 10:46 PM
onthegotennis OnTheGoTennis
Maria Sharapova has bye and then qualifier or Polona Hercog #cincytennis

THANK YOU GOD SHE IS PLAYING. :worship:

18majors
Aug 12th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Great Maria is playing Cincy!

claypova
Aug 12th, 2011, 11:31 PM
[1] Caroline Wozniacki vs BYE
Christina McHale vs Tsvetana Pironkova
Roberta Vinci vs Nadia Petrova
Qualifier vs [15] Ana Ivanovic

[9] Andrea Petkovic vs Jarmila Gajdosova
Qualifier vs Qualifier
Rebecca Marino vs Qualifier
BYE vs [6] Petra Kvitova

[3] Victoria Azarenka vs BYE
Sabine Lisicki vs Shahar Peer
Sloane Stephens vs Sara Errani
Gisela Dulko vs [16] Shuai Peng

[11] Agnieszka Radwanska vs Iveta Benesova
Julia Goerges vs Qualifier
Qualifier vs Maria Kirilenko
BYE vs [7] Francesca Schiavone

[5] Na Li vs BYE
Lucie Safarova vs Klara Zakopalova
Lucie Hradecka vs Serena Williams
Qualifier vs [10] Samantha Stosur

[14] Svetlana Kuznetsova vs Yanina Wickmayer
Anabel Medina Garrigues vs Qualifier
Qualifier vs Polona Hercog
BYE vs [4] Maria Sharapova

[8] Marion Bartoli vs BYE
Ayumi Morita vs Alona Bondarenko
Daniela Hantuchova vs Lourdes Dominugez Lino
Flavia Pennetta vs [12] Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova

[13] Jelena Jankovic vs Qualifier
Elena Vesnina vs Qualifier
Qualifier vs Ekaterina Makarova
BYE vs [2] Vera Zvonareva

claypova
Aug 12th, 2011, 11:31 PM
pretty good draw IMO :shrug:

Andy.
Aug 12th, 2011, 11:35 PM
^^^
I dont think so, the furthest she can get is the Qtr finals :o I was all excited about her having a pretty good draw too, then I saw Serena :facepalm: In all seriousness lets see how the draw pans out. Serena if she plays and makes it that far will obviously be very confident and tough. She may be too tired and withdraw, who knows? Sam and Li and both very tough too. Hopefully Masha can win at least two matches in a row and get some confidence and decent play under her belt.

Break My Rapture
Aug 12th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Could have been worse.

claypova
Aug 12th, 2011, 11:57 PM
^^^
I dont think so, the furthest she can get is the Qtr finals :o I was all excited about her having a pretty good draw too, then I saw Serena :facepalm: In all seriousness lets see how the draw pans out. Serena if she plays and makes it that far will obviously be very confident and tough. She may be too tired and withdraw, who knows? Sam and Li and both very tough too. Hopefully Masha can win at least two matches in a row and get some confidence and decent play under her belt.

I meant that, I like the draw cos she has a pathwalk to the quarterfinals (although you can never be sure) and play Li/Serena in QF which is what i want :inlove: although i doubt Serena is gonna play here

having a cakewalk to the finals won't help her in the USO :tears:

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 13th, 2011, 12:00 AM
When did it start that people were expected to drop out of a tournament when they went deep the week before? :scratch:

Craig.
Aug 13th, 2011, 12:46 AM
Can Serena be on the other side of the draw for once? :facepalm:

Craig.
Aug 13th, 2011, 12:47 AM
And as usual, Zvonareva's quarter is the easiest :o

Cherry.
Aug 13th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Can Serena be on the other side of the draw once? :facepalm:
I know, right?:hysteric:

doooma6816
Aug 13th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Not that bad...Serena again...but let's first make QF...with her form you never know.

atominside
Aug 13th, 2011, 12:55 AM
serena please win toronto and withdraw from cincy :( PLEASE. MARIA NEEDS THIS.

Break My Rapture
Aug 13th, 2011, 01:33 AM
ZOMG you guise, Eurosport coverage from Day 1 here too :hearts:!!!

atominside
Aug 13th, 2011, 02:08 AM
shes playing like Aucklandpova:sad:

Reptilia
Aug 13th, 2011, 02:10 AM
I like this draw! She has drawn close to Serena all three tournaments this series :o It better not happen at the open.

And as usual, Zvonareva's quarter is the easiest :o

NID.

Lucas_Arg
Aug 13th, 2011, 02:28 AM
I don't think Serena will play, she will end on Sunday then fly to Cincy, no rest whatsoever. Sam will beat Na and Maria owns Sam. Conditions here suits Maria's game so if she plays semi decent she will reach the final I'm sure.

Mistress of Evil
Aug 13th, 2011, 02:31 AM
what a great draw to make the QFs :sobbing:

heelsrule1988
Aug 13th, 2011, 02:45 AM
This. She needs a big run in Cincinnati... this US Open Series has been a HUGE disappointment so far, considering the astronomical hopes we all had for her after the clay season and Wimbledon.

Fighterpova
Aug 13th, 2011, 02:54 AM
please reach the QF :sobbing:

Maria Croft
Aug 13th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Another 'lovely' draw. Honestly though, I would settle for a QF showing. I also don't think Serena will play here after going deep in another tournament. She hardly needs any more matches for the US Open, Maria on the other hand...

Mashabator
Aug 13th, 2011, 08:02 AM
please reach the QF :sobbing:

Ill be happy if she wins a match :hysteric:

Maria Croft
Aug 13th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Honestly, if you take Serena out of her part of the draw I see no reason why she can't make the SF's here.

Lachy
Aug 13th, 2011, 09:18 AM
I think we are due another ritual summoning MashaFierce! :lol:

AniaSharapova
Aug 13th, 2011, 09:21 AM
After this all pathetic matches during USO Series i really don't know what to expect from Maria. I'm even not sure if she win first match so I don't think about QF ;)

I have doubts Serena will play in Cincy. I think she wants to save energy for USO and probably won't play two weeks in a row.

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 13th, 2011, 09:27 AM
What a draw :facepalm:. Maria won't take advantage. It's so obvious :yeah:

18majors
Aug 13th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Maria, please win at least 2 matches in Cincy.

Crux Squall
Aug 13th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Vosboekova won only 3 games against Vika :facepalm:

18majors
Aug 13th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Maria and Nadal seem to struggle at the same time, both lost Miami and Wimbledon finals and both bombed out early at US Open Series. Nadal did win FO though.

Cherry.
Aug 13th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Maria and Nadal seem to struggle at the same time, both lost Miami and Wimbledon finanls and both bombed out early at US Open Series. Nadal did win FO though.These are just coincidences. Plus for most part of the year so far Rafa is pretty much only struggling against Nole.:shrug:

misty1
Aug 13th, 2011, 07:51 PM
i hope she wakes up soon because if she doesnt i foresee some craptastic double fault fest loss to some american wild card teenager in the first round of the US open this year

i wish i knew what the hell happened to her because she was fantastic for a better part of the year and now we get this

i was actually getting excited to because look at her grand slams this year:

AO: 4th round

FO: semi

Wimbledon: final

follwing that progression i thought she could very well win the US open

gc-spurs
Aug 13th, 2011, 09:56 PM
At least she has not much points to defend after the USO Series. I miss Europe, and Hoggy should get a Sasha Vujacic cutout.

Fighterpova
Aug 13th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Vosboekova won only 3 games against Vika :facepalm:

Vika crushing mugs in late stages of big tournaments...nothing new :shrug:

Kitten63
Aug 13th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Please win more than one match :sobbing:

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 13th, 2011, 10:36 PM
If Serena looses tonight , I do think that she'll play in Cincinnati :shrug:.

Fighterpova
Aug 13th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Omg, it's 1-0 15-15 and Azarenka already has only 1 challenge remaining :spit:

doomsday
Aug 13th, 2011, 11:21 PM
If Serena looses tonight , I do think that she'll play in Cincinnati :shrug:.

Even if she wins Toronto, she'll give a shot at Cincinnati but I'd be surprised if she wins Cincy too.:eek:

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 13th, 2011, 11:37 PM
^I still think Stosur will beat her tomorrow though :shrug:. French Open re-match :drool:.

But yes, I think she'll make it to Cincinnati. She has tons of energy now apparently .

doooma6816
Aug 14th, 2011, 12:06 AM
If Serena wins Stanford, Toronto, Cincy, USO....it'll just show how WTA and ranking are jokes now.

I think she'll withdraw fro Cincy though...if she wins Toronto and I have no doubt about that.

AniaSharapova
Aug 14th, 2011, 09:14 AM
I think Serena will withdraw from Cincy.
USO is the most important tournament for her right now, she knows she can win in NY so probably she wants save energy for this.
She doesn't care about ranking, even if she's a player number 80 still she's a far better than all currently WTA.

Crux Squall
Aug 14th, 2011, 12:57 PM
^Now Serena is #36. If She wins today, she wil be #31

Lachy
Aug 14th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Maria is practicing twice today, at midday and then again at late evening :cheer:

Break My Rapture
Aug 14th, 2011, 01:42 PM
ZOMG! Accio GOATpova.

18majors
Aug 14th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Maria is practicing twice today, at midday and then again at late evening :cheer:

I wonder whether Maria will improve her footwork. Her footwork was excellent during the 1st set of Javanovski match but went downhill in the 2nd set and was a problem the entire Voskoboeva match.

atominside
Aug 14th, 2011, 05:03 PM
I wonder whether Maria will improve her footwork. Her footwork was excellent during the 1st set of Javanovski match but went downhill in the 2nd set and was a problem the entire Voskoboeva match.

this. her serve was pretty solid in the Voskoboeva match, but her footwork was ABSOLUTELY ATTROCIOUS. Havent seen her move and hit her groundies that inconsistent in a while.

Adal
Aug 14th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Practice, bitch.

gc-spurs
Aug 15th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Practice, bitch.

Excellent use of the comma.

JuviaCroft
Aug 15th, 2011, 06:24 AM
Maria Down in ranking to 7th

Monzanator
Aug 15th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Still #3 in the Race? ;)

Shivank17
Aug 15th, 2011, 12:46 PM
I was hoping she will crack top 4 and she goes down. :sad:
shouldn't Serena withdraw from cincinnati and be kind to other players?! :awww: :help:

Shivank17
Aug 15th, 2011, 12:49 PM
on the positive side,Serena should win cincinnati and be seeded high at USO and stay away from Maria's draw! :S

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 15th, 2011, 01:26 PM
We will have a Serena-Maria R4 at the Open :shrug:.

Fighterpova
Aug 15th, 2011, 04:27 PM
We will have a Serena-Maria R4 at the Open :shrug:.

She could draw Venus in R1 and Serena in R3.
Serena is one of the 17-32 seeds so she can only draw Masha in R3 if they're in the same section ;)

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 15th, 2011, 05:41 PM
^:facepalm:. Even worse than I thought :sobbing:.

dsanders06
Aug 15th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Please just survive the first round Maria :scared:

18majors
Aug 15th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Maria will play Anastasia Rodionova in R2. Maria is 2-0 against Rodionova and they last played at 2007 AO.

Reptilia
Aug 15th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Bitchfest!

This is a match you're NOT allowed to lose, Maria. :(

Mistress of Evil
Aug 15th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Maria, don't you dare :lol:

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 15th, 2011, 08:39 PM
She should win this match. If she looses to this bitch then :help:.

Crux Squall
Aug 15th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Good Luck, Maria

rucolo
Aug 15th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Maria should really win at least 2 matches here :p

If she somehow manages to lose to Rodionova I give up :facepalm:

Lachy
Aug 16th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Night match tomorrow! LET'S DO THIS M.FIERCE!!

Sasja
Aug 16th, 2011, 05:13 AM
NB 19.00 on Center Court.

Good luck Maria :cheer:

Lachy
Aug 16th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Serena is her support act :oh:

Steven.
Aug 16th, 2011, 07:48 AM
If she loses... I'm going to shoot myself.

Break My Rapture
Aug 16th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Good luck Maria. :hearts: Wish she was on during the day session but whatever.

MiiMo
Aug 16th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Will there be a stream for that ? :)

Lachy
Aug 16th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Mashy is practicing at 5.00pm before her match. No excuses for her groundstrokes not being dialed in :oh:

Break My Rapture
Aug 16th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Will there be a stream for that ? :)
It's on LSH so there should be, though not the good quality caps from Eurosport.

Maria Croft
Aug 16th, 2011, 01:07 PM
What's with all of you saying stuff like: if she loses or she can't lose this one?

She hasn't been 'that' awful since Wimbledon.

18majors
Aug 16th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Maria, please play well, Cincy tournament and crowd need you to stay around.

doomsday
Aug 16th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Play well, serve well and kick ass. I want another title.

Feyd
Aug 16th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Mashy is practicing at 5.00pm before her match. No excuses for her groundstrokes not being dialed in :oh:

I hope her groundstrokes will not dial in 911.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Aug 16th, 2011, 08:06 PM
OMG you guys! Poor Sweet Cleo:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=188282
:awww:

AniaSharapova
Aug 16th, 2011, 08:18 PM
This match is at 1:00 am in my country, I'm too tired to watch this but I hope Maria will win without drama, tons of errors and DF.

Good Luck Maria :hearts:

Break My Rapture
Aug 16th, 2011, 08:29 PM
I hope her groundstrokes will not dial in 911.
:lol:
OMG you guys! Poor Sweet Cleo:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=188282
:awww:
Ohno. :awww: Poor thing.

Monzanator
Aug 16th, 2011, 09:22 PM
I've just gone back from some heavy drinking night which included a one litre of lemon vodka and three litres of Tyskie ;) beer. I need to get up for work at 5:30 am tomorrow so can I please Maria to take this Rodionova bitch by the storm? :fiery:

bendoyle
Aug 16th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Please get the serve back!

pedropt
Aug 16th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Don't you dare to lose this match, Maria! :hysteric:

Craig.
Aug 16th, 2011, 10:26 PM
She won't lose, calm down y'all :weirdo:

Kitten63
Aug 16th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Good luck Maria :cheer:

DiogoP.
Aug 16th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Let's do this Masha :cheer:

Don't you dare to ruin my birthday :sobbing:

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 16th, 2011, 11:09 PM
^ Happy B-day :yeah::angel:

dsanders06
Aug 16th, 2011, 11:12 PM
She won't lose, calm down y'all :weirdo:

You sure? :lol: I'm pretty sure Rodionova is higher ranked than Voskowhatever.

Idk, I've got a better feeling about this week... she just needs to be more relaxed. She's seemed really on edge in her last couple of tournaments... maybe because she really wanted to win the US Open and so she was putting loads of pressure on herself to do well in the warm-ups.

claypova
Aug 16th, 2011, 11:50 PM
You sure? :lol: I'm pretty sure Rodionova is higher ranked than Voskowhatever.

Idk, I've got a better feeling about this week... she just needs to be more relaxed. She's seemed really on edge in her last couple of tournaments... maybe because she really wanted to win the US Open and so she was putting loads of pressure on herself to do well in the warm-ups.

ranking doesn't mean anything :facepalm:

oh, Wozniacki is ranked higher than Serena, does that mean ...?

Mistress of Evil
Aug 17th, 2011, 12:34 AM
a win is a win :yeah:

MiiMo
Aug 17th, 2011, 12:42 AM
How did she play, overall ? How were the groundies ?

Break My Rapture
Aug 17th, 2011, 12:46 AM
:spit: Too much flop for my liking.

Andy.
Aug 17th, 2011, 12:56 AM
We are a positive bunch, aren't we :p

The first set was pretty decent. The second set could have been better but hey she won which is what matters in the end.

Lachy
Aug 17th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Pieter :hysteric:

Fighterpova
Aug 17th, 2011, 01:05 AM
Awful match, her game is nowhere near where she wants it to be and the serve is still weak :tape:
Just win 1 more match and then rest up for the USO :angel:

atominside
Aug 17th, 2011, 01:11 AM
you guys fucking overeact for EVERYTHING. Like little hissie bitches. JEEZ. She played solid, apart from a that serve game in the 2nd set she was good in my book.

Galang
Aug 17th, 2011, 01:28 AM
I thought she played pretty well :confused:

gc-spurs
Aug 17th, 2011, 01:37 AM
yeah I thought it was fine. Enjoyed myself apart from that one game in the 2nd and I was busy during that bit cause the stream was laggy so I didn't really watch it.

Lachy
Aug 17th, 2011, 01:40 AM
I'll give Mashy a B+. :lol:

18majors
Aug 17th, 2011, 01:47 AM
One more win and Maria is in QF's.

Crux Squall
Aug 17th, 2011, 01:59 AM
Maria will play Kuznetsova or Cetskova in 3rd round on Thursday

18majors
Aug 17th, 2011, 02:33 AM
Maria has Wednesday off and one hopes she will take full advantage of it.

Sasja
Aug 17th, 2011, 04:47 AM
Didn't see the match, but 6-3 6-1 seems like a solid win with 4 games lost :unsure:
Had to save some BP though. But Maria won 6/7 BP :)

1 ace / 5 DF
64% 1st serves in
68% 1st serve points won
57% 2nd serve points won
6/7 BP won
6/8 BP saved

Now she has a day off and than plays the winner of Kuznetsova vs Cetkovska on Thursday for a place in the QF :)

Crux Squall
Aug 17th, 2011, 04:57 AM
R2 stat
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/292028_270762059606715_217361314946790_1258808_677 5452_n.jpg

heelsrule1988
Aug 17th, 2011, 05:44 AM
With the exception of that little stretch in the second set (seems she can't have a PERFECT match), her serve was on fire. If only that could happen more often...

Steven.
Aug 17th, 2011, 06:29 AM
5 df :hysteric: that's still bad for her (since on average she serves around 5-7 df a match). When will she ever find a reliable serve again? Novak should teach her.

Dieter.
Aug 17th, 2011, 12:28 PM
I think that, besides that one service game in the 2nd set where she lost her serve, Maria played a good match. I'm happy with the win. Hopefully she can improve from here and have a good tournament.

Maria Croft
Aug 17th, 2011, 12:41 PM
The amount of complaining from people (not just the fans) on this board, even after a routine win is unreal.
It seems that a lot of people are only satisfied if she plays her best or near best tennis.

Solid win ;)

Dieter.
Aug 17th, 2011, 12:59 PM
The amount of complaining from people (not just the fans) on this board, even after a routine win is unreal.
It seems that a lot of people are only satisfied if she plays her best or near best tennis.

I know, it's just crazy.

18majors
Aug 17th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Nice to know that Maria will be streamed and on TV again tomorrow, play well.

Kitten63
Aug 17th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Good win,Masha :yeah:

vozas
Aug 17th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Lobniacki :facepalm:

Break My Rapture
Aug 17th, 2011, 05:01 PM
She's getting outfoxed easily. Xtina is playing really well.

AniaSharapova
Aug 17th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Xtina you already make this tournament better for me :bounce:

Wozniacki is a big mess. Hope she will remain in this poor form during USO.

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 17th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Wozniacki lost :spit:. It gives me so much joy to watch her loose in the 1st round of tournaments. I know, mean, but it does :angel:.

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 17th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Maria to face Kuznetsova next :yeah:. Hopefully Maria plays a good match and wins :cheer:.

vozas
Aug 17th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Kuznetsova should be no problem for Maria. Unfortunately, it's all about Serena. I know it's torture but I hope they face again soon, if not here then at the Open.

AniaSharapova
Aug 17th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Serena withdraws from Cincy due to toe injury...

18majors
Aug 17th, 2011, 05:41 PM
^The saving grace is that Maria has nothing to lose playing Serena, not even if she is double bageled. In that regard, the earlier they play the better.

18majors
Aug 17th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Serena withdraws from Cincy due to toe injury...

Maria will need to wait until US Open to have her cracks at Serena.

Break My Rapture
Aug 17th, 2011, 05:47 PM
With Serena out, this is a draw straight from heaven. Maria, you fucking better take advantage of this.

18majors
Aug 17th, 2011, 05:48 PM
With Serena out, this is a draw straight from heaven. Maria, you fucking better take advantage of this.

Maria still needs to be careful with a potential QF match with Na Li.

vozas
Aug 17th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Maria better win this tournament now, and I mean it. I hope she doesn't tank, and takes the title while defeating Li and Azarenka in the final.

Break My Rapture
Aug 17th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Maria still needs to be careful with a potential QF match with Na Li.
Li is way more vulnerable on the fast hardcourts, Maria has way more chance of beating her here than on clay and grass IMO. And by the way, Li plays Stosur now so Maria might get even more lucky if Na flops again.

But first things first, I want a good performance against Kuznetsova. These second set messy wobbles against low-ranked players bother me to no end, which is why I wasn't content with last night's performance. I was thinking in the long run.

atominside
Aug 17th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Match By Match Guys..

madmax
Aug 17th, 2011, 06:18 PM
this tournament is gonna be a repeat of Miami final now, with Maria taking a proper revenge on Azarenka this time arround hopefully. She has to win at least one Premier hardcourt event before a slam, just like she did during a clay season

atominside
Aug 17th, 2011, 06:20 PM
......once again looking forward too far :rolleyes:

Craig.
Aug 17th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Match By Match Guys..

......once again looking forward too far :rolleyes:

This.

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 17th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Maria has all the chances to win this tournament, it's true, but let's go match by match, she has to face Kuzzy tomorrow which will be a tough cookie to crack but hopefully she'll do it :yeah:.

Fighterpova
Aug 17th, 2011, 06:51 PM
If she can just reach the QF I will be more than happy.

But Kuzzy is very unpredictable when she plays good players and could easily surprise Maria. If Maria has an off day we all know what could happen :unsure:

Break My Rapture
Aug 17th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Maria hasn't won two matches in a row since Wimbledon. :o Time to change this bogus.

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 17th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Oh JJ... :facepalm:

Fighterpova
Aug 17th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Kuznetsova should be no problem for Maria. Unfortunately, it's all about Serena. I know it's torture but I hope they face again soon, if not here then at the Open.

Call me a bad fan or whatever, but do you want Maria to lose? :help:

At least I have realistic expectations when she plays top players. Her serve is just not there yet and she is very vunerable. Not to mention this is now her worst surface and if she has a bad day she can get routined by players like Arn, Razzano, Petkovic and Voskoboeva.

So unless the serve is at an OK level we shouldn't expect her to beat the best :shrug:

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 17th, 2011, 06:58 PM
I said it earlier and I'll say it again, If Kuzzy plays to her full potential she is a GOAT :worship:. But she won't do that. I think Maria wins this match in 3 sets :yeah:.

Maria Croft
Aug 17th, 2011, 07:04 PM
The draw has opened up nicely.
I see no reason why she can't get a few much needed matches in here now :yeah:

Fighterpova
Aug 17th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Their h2h :)
http://oi51.tinypic.com/1euxdc.jpg

Kim's_fan_4ever
Aug 17th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Kuznetsova is in very poor form. I'm not worried.

pedropt
Aug 17th, 2011, 07:28 PM
I wonder who will suck less :bigcry:

Fighterpova
Aug 17th, 2011, 07:33 PM
I wonder who will suck less :bigcry:

Hopefully Maria :angel:

18majors
Aug 17th, 2011, 07:41 PM

At least I have realistic expectations when she plays top players. Her serve is just not there yet and she is very vunerable. Not to mention this is now her worst surface and if she has a bad day she can get routined by players like Arn, Razzano, Petkovic and Voskoboeva.

So unless the serve is at an OK level we shouldn't expect her to beat the best :shrug:

You're right, hope Maria doesn't revert to the player who lost to Voskoboeva last week.

vozas
Aug 17th, 2011, 07:57 PM

Well you're not even a fan to begin with. You sound like an intruder like that Safina worshiper that lurked around here. At least he wasn't as transparent as you, and put an actual effort in his disguise. You just troll.

It's not about wanting her to lose, it's about wanting her to face and challenge the best. Her chances of beating Serena are slim to none but I'd rather see Maria challenging players like her than winning slams without defeating a single top 10 player.

atominside
Aug 17th, 2011, 08:20 PM
vozas. off the crack please. kthx.

Fighterpova
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Well you're not even a fan to begin with. You sound like an intruder like that Safina worshiper that lurked around here. At least he wasn't as transparent as you, and put an actual effort in his disguise. You just troll.

It's not about wanting her to lose, it's about wanting her to face and challenge the best. Her chances of beating Serena are slim to none but I'd rather see Maria challenging players like her than winning slams without defeating a single top 10 player.

Lol what? :spit:
I've been a Maria fan since 2004 and I was there every step of the way. But unlike some I can clearly see if there is something wrong with her game and currently it's her serve. I can't just go around and say "Oh she'll beat Serena and win Slams". Do I think she will? She will some day, but not right now, because her serve is a liability. And don't call be a troll, because you don't even know me :o

Focusing on the positives wont help, because focusing on positive things means you're not going up. She has to focus on negative aspects on her game and try to improve them. I made a totally ok and realistic statement, I don't see the need for all this bashing.

Oh and another thing. Winning a Grand Slam >>>>>>> beating a top 10 player :wavey:

vozas
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:11 PM
^

It's not bashing, and sorry if I overreacted, but I've noticed your posts lately.

I'm not deluded about the state of Maria's game. In fact, I think a lot of us Maria fans aren't 100% happy with her European run, particularly the French and Wimbledon because we KNOW she didn't play anywhere near her best. Also, the fact that she was #5 is bullcrap and it explains perfectly why she's playing subpar tennis: if she was playing at 2006 or 2008 level, she would easily be the #1 player in the world. She would've won Indian Wells and Miami and probably the AO and Wimbledon.

The fact that someone who's playing like Maria is is ranked #5 in the world says a LOT about the state of the WTA. It's a mess.

Nevertheless, I will always have hope with Maria despite being aware of how crappy she's been as of lately. I just have great memories, particularly of her serve during the 2006 US Open and of course her entire performance at the 2008 AO. That's what keeps me thinking that there is still something in there.

Fighterpova
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:22 PM
^

It's not bashing, and sorry if I overreacted, but I've noticed your posts lately.

I'm not deluded about the state of Maria's game. In fact, I think a lot of us Maria fans aren't 100% happy with her European run, particularly the French and Wimbledon because we KNOW she didn't play anywhere near her best. Also, the fact that she was #5 is bullcrap and it explains perfectly why she's playing subpar tennis: if she was playing at 2006 or 2008 level, she would easily be the #1 player in the world. She would've won Indian Wells and Miami and probably the AO and Wimbledon.

The fact that someone who's playing like Maria is is ranked #5 in the world says a LOT about the state of the WTA. It's a mess.

Nevertheless, I will always have hope with Maria despite being aware of how crappy she's been as of lately. I just have great memories, particularly of her serve during the 2006 US Open and of course her entire performance at the 2008 AO. That's what keeps me thinking that there is still something in there.

I was happy with her European run- Win in Rome, SF in the FO and final in Wimby. She played great in Rome, her best tournament since comeback. She played ok in the FO and WImby, but missed some good chances to win. Overall I was really pleased with her progress :D

My main problem is her now(during the USO Series)- she is far from her best and I am kinda worried :unsure: The groundstrokes are good imo, but the serve is just...well we all know.

And yeah, I also have a lot of hope and expectations...I mean she is still very young-only 24 and I'll always have hope.

I'm sorry for overreacting at times, but it's so frustrating to see her struggle on serve so much :sad: I just wish she could find a way to somehow fix it...Maybe a lower balltoss or something...or is it just mental?

Despite all of that, I haven't got a doubt in my mind that she will one day find her best form once again and win Slams, because she is a champion and always will be. And please don't call me a troll, because it's very offending. I love Maria with all of my heart, she is my godess, my diva :hearts: :drool: and don't ever question my loyality to her again.

atominside
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:56 PM
nice to see you all resolve :)
i know ive been postwhoring all day cause im stuck home :(. Anyways youall remember this match? Hope its not a repeat tomorrow vs Kuzzi
http://www.megavideo.com/?d=D04H2UP4

Fighterpova
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:00 PM
nice to see you all resolve :)
i know ive been postwhoring all day cause im stuck home :(. Anyways youall remember this match? Hope its not a repeat tomorrow vs Kuzzi
http://www.megavideo.com/?d=D04H2UP4

It wont be like that...Masha was injured at the time(her injury started in IW I believe) and Kuzzy was playing really good :eek:
It was a painful memory though
:sad:..IW is one of my fav tournaments of all time :hearts:

atominside
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:05 PM
It wont be like that...Masha was injured at the time(her injury started in IW I believe) and Kuzzy was playing really good :eek:
It was a painful memory though
:sad:..IW is one of my fav tournaments of all time :hearts:

:sobbing: in her match vs Bondarenko: She'll eventually win Indian Wells once more dont worry! Maria better put in a decent serving performance tomorrow though:rolleyes:

Crux Squall
Aug 17th, 2011, 11:45 PM
H2H
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300170_271188959564025_217361314946790_1260628_289 9912_n.jpg

18majors
Aug 17th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Vika withdrew from Cincy due to hand injuries, the top half is wide open for Petra Kovitova.

Fighterpova
Aug 18th, 2011, 12:08 AM
H2H
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300170_271188959564025_217361314946790_1260628_289 9912_n.jpg

Not cool man...I already posted their h2h on page 12 :rolleyes:
http://oi51.tinypic.com/1euxdc.jpg

18majors
Aug 18th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Maria will play the second match on CC tomorrow.

gc-spurs
Aug 18th, 2011, 12:26 AM
I don't see Maria losing to Sveta (well actually I just don't see Sveta winning).

Reptilia
Aug 18th, 2011, 12:31 AM
So much happening today... Caro :facepalm:

Is this OOP out yet? :unsure: I think i'll only be able to watch if it's a night match. :(

Break My Rapture
Aug 18th, 2011, 12:32 AM
With Azarenka out, this is an even greater opportunity for Maria. SERIOUSLY gal you BETTER take adv of this.

joćo.
Aug 18th, 2011, 12:32 AM
Lol @ "She looks scary!"

Serena and Azarenka out of Cincy :facepalm:

dsanders06
Aug 18th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Azarenka out, so Maria really should be the heavy favourite now.

So why do I think she won't do it? :sobbing:

joćo.
Aug 18th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Now the top seeds left are Zvonareva, Li, Kvitova, Bartoli...

Why do I still not see Maria winning this? :facepalm:

joćo.
Aug 18th, 2011, 12:35 AM

Lol :sad:

18majors
Aug 18th, 2011, 12:38 AM
So much happening today... Caro :facepalm:

Is this OOP out yet? :unsure: I think i'll only be able to watch if it's a night match. :(

Maria plays second match on CC.

Break My Rapture
Aug 18th, 2011, 12:40 AM
On ES then. :D Good luck Maria. :hearts:

Craig.
Aug 18th, 2011, 12:49 AM

Now the top seeds left are Zvonareva, Li, Kvitova, Bartoli...

Why do I still not see Maria winning this? :facepalm:

THIS THIS THIS :hysteric: :sobbing:

Andy.
Aug 18th, 2011, 01:10 AM
I really hope Masha can take advantage of what has happened to day. If she doesn't :facepalm: She is not going to get a better chance to get a lot of matches and possibly win the tournament.

Craig.
Aug 18th, 2011, 01:11 AM
Why do I have an awful feeling about tomorrow's match?

Andy.
Aug 18th, 2011, 01:13 AM
I hope none of you are considering a career in motivational speaking :lol:

Craig.
Aug 18th, 2011, 01:14 AM

:lol: I can't help being cautious/negative, I'm sorry :sobbing: Especially with how this summer's gone so far.

Andy.
Aug 18th, 2011, 01:17 AM
I was just about to say "Whatever happens happens. At the end of the day its just a tennis match" then I stopped myself and thought 'God I sound like Maria'

Tomorrows match will be the hardest of the remaining matches for her (if she gets the win of course) she is probably the favourite now with all the losses and withdrawels so she will have that added pressure. If she can overcome Sveta I think she will be OK.

gc-spurs
Aug 18th, 2011, 02:42 AM
I was just about to say "Whatever happens happens. At the end of the day its just a tennis match" then I stopped myself and thought 'God I sound like Maria'

Tomorrows match will be the hardest of the remaining matches for her (if she gets the win of course) she is probably the favourite now with all the losses and withdrawels so she will have that added pressure. If she can overcome Sveta I think she will be OK.

hahaha lol I would've virtual slapped you.
But you need to add a 'you know' before the 'at the end of the day' :)

And damn, that match will be at 1am ish. e

Sasja
Aug 18th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Getting nervous for the match today against Sveta :unsure:
Hope she can do it :cheer:

Live on ES :D

cowsonice
Aug 18th, 2011, 05:16 AM
She better not turn into 3rdroundpova from semipova.

shaktincredible
Aug 18th, 2011, 07:07 AM
i still believe she could reach quarter final at least.

serena is seeds 29 i hope she meet wozniacki or clijsters in the third round :oh:

doooma6816
Aug 18th, 2011, 07:42 AM
i still believe she could reach quarter final at least.

serena is seeds 29 i hope she meet wozniacki or clijsters in the third round :oh:

if she makes that far...:lol:

I have feeling that it's not only the serve but also her groundstrokes during USO...
I hope Sveta will not be GOAT Sveta tonight, but the most important thing: Masha has to play well.

She should make at least final with this draw...but you never know.
In my dream: JJ-Masha in the final:hearts:

Lachy
Aug 18th, 2011, 10:18 AM
3am, I'm getting up :cheer:

Andy.
Aug 18th, 2011, 10:19 AM
3am, I'm getting up :cheer:
Is that the same time for Sydney?

Lachy
Aug 18th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Is that the same time for Sydney?

Yep ;) :lol:

Steven.
Aug 18th, 2011, 10:53 AM
I seriously hate the US timezone. :hysteric: Going to be dead tired tomorrow at uni. :help:

Andy.
Aug 18th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Yep ;) :lol:
Geography isnt my strong point :lol:

Lachy
Aug 18th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Geography isnt my strong point :lol:

:lol:

I seriously hate the US timezone. :hysteric: Going to be dead tired tomorrow at uni. :help:

This :o Going to be so dead. :rolls:

gc-spurs
Aug 18th, 2011, 12:39 PM
This. + gym and netbal taining. + my dad just woke me up and i can't get back to sleep. woe is me.

vozas
Aug 18th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Good luck Masha :)

18majors
Aug 18th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Good luck, Maria.

claypova
Aug 18th, 2011, 01:10 PM
sleeping through the match, Maria better play good :oh:

Maria Croft
Aug 18th, 2011, 01:10 PM

I know, this forum has become so depressing to visit.

I'm sure Maria will do fine today.

Kitten63
Aug 18th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Good luck Maria :bounce:

rucolo
Aug 18th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Rodionova was really bad. But well done, Maria! :);)

Serena is out, so please Maria don`t lose to Kuznetsova :tape:

Crux Squall
Aug 18th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Good luck Maria

Monzanator
Aug 18th, 2011, 03:10 PM
You all know that Maria is only 5-4 vs Kuznetsova? That's nothing like Dementieva, Chakvetadze & Petrova whom she all pummelled easily. Kuznetsova always was Maria's toughest Russian opponent :shrug:

MaruSharapova
Aug 18th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Good luck Maria! :)
Hope the Verdasco and Nadal match doesn't go the distance :unsure:

Monzanator
Aug 18th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Just watching Li vs Stosur with Simon Reed & Jo Durie and they brought up the issue of who is the strongest mentally player on tour once again. And few seconds later Reed corrected himself "well, the second strongest player obviously behind Sharapova?" Durie said it's Schiavone and agreed on the first part :lol: All Eurosport commentators are hidden Mashabators :sobbing:

Shivank17
Aug 18th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Not mentally strong enough to control her serve nowadays. :awww:

Craig.
Aug 18th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Stosur being useless. NID.

Shivank17
Aug 18th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Sammy :facepalm: if Maria decides to win tonight then having sammy in QFs will bw a free ticket to the semis.

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 18th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Sammy is leading in the third now :cheer:.

doomsday
Aug 18th, 2011, 05:06 PM
WTH is Nadal doing?:facepalm:

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 18th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Sammy leads Li on their H2H now 5-0 :help::spit:.

atominside
Aug 18th, 2011, 05:36 PM
:rolleyes: 3rd set for Nadal-Verdasco

Craig.
Aug 18th, 2011, 05:47 PM
I can't :facepalm:

Break My Rapture
Aug 18th, 2011, 05:50 PM
I don't mind now, my doubles match got rained out so I have the entire evening to watch. :oh:

Craig.
Aug 18th, 2011, 05:54 PM
I have to be out of here in 2 hours, COME ON SOMEONE FINISH THIS.

vozas
Aug 18th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Rafa :help: :facepalm:

Nole reduced him to a mental midget.

doooma6816
Aug 18th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Rafa:facepalm:
I hope he'll break and finish this shit.

vozas
Aug 18th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Rafa is SO flaming out at the Open...

atominside
Aug 18th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Rafa :help: :facepalm:

Nole reduced him to a mental midget.
so true. Novak kinda took out that fire in him.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Aug 18th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Verdasco can never get the job done :yawn: Still I'm drooling over the fact that Nadalla will be worn out. Yes, I'm this bad :sobbing: I want Maria already.

Craig.
Aug 18th, 2011, 06:37 PM
This ain't a Slam final, tank, one of you :weirdo:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Aug 18th, 2011, 06:38 PM
omg tb :sobbing: Verdasco be useful for once :sobbing:

Monzanator
Aug 18th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Eurosport switched to Hearts vs Tottenham :fiery: I guess they will show a delay at midnight CET. Time for some stream :sobbing:

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 18th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Novak owns Nadal. If they meet in the final again Novak wins :shrug:.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Aug 18th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Eurosport switched Hearts vs Tottenham :fiery: I guess they will show a delay at midnight CET. Time for some stream :sobbing:

A polsat sport extra pokazuje slask wroclaw :help: co za masakra ;(

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 18th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Nadal :facepalm:.

Break My Rapture
Aug 18th, 2011, 06:45 PM
WHAAAAT ES NOT GOING TO SHOW IT???? :sobbing: :bigcry:

Monzanator
Aug 18th, 2011, 06:46 PM
A polsat sport extra pokazuje slask wroclaw :help: co za masakra ;(

Slask i tak przegrywa 1-2 ;)