PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Athletic Anastasia Myskina !!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87]

ZIZOUILLE
Jun 27th, 2007, 12:15 PM
I still believe she'll come back too!

I don't care about the results I just want to see her on a tennis court again

Me too. L'espoir fait vivre :)

miffedmax
Jun 30th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Wimby without Nasty just isn't the same.

Demska
Jun 30th, 2007, 10:50 PM
Max speaks wise words :bowdown:

I downloaded the Jankovic vs Myskina 2005 match, when she was 51 down and won 10-8.

Nastya is just too cool. :cool: I want her back so much.

ys
Jul 2nd, 2007, 01:31 PM
Russian media are quoting the coach of Russian national team Vladimir Kamelzon saying that Nastya has retired. What a freaking day..:(

Demska
Jul 2nd, 2007, 01:34 PM
:ras:

Russian media aren't the most accurate. i wouldn't look into it too much.

ys
Jul 2nd, 2007, 01:37 PM
:ras:

Russian media aren't the most accurate. i wouldn't look into it too much.

Kamelzon is a very respected figure in Russian tennis.. His word on this is as good as Tarpischev's word would be.

Demska
Jul 2nd, 2007, 01:48 PM
Kamelzon is a very respected figure in Russian tennis.. His word on this is as good as Tarpischev's word would be.

hmm, but still. that eurosport article said nastya gave up her job to play tennis, then she's returned back to her job.

Bleh, it could be true, i'll just wait for something official rather than gossip

ys
Jul 3rd, 2007, 05:59 PM
Galina Myskina ( Nastya's mother ) - "Talks about Nastya's retirement - total bollocks"

Nastya will be back, btu she wants to be 100% healthy.

http://www.sports.ru/tennis/3110225.html

ZIZOUILLE
Jul 3rd, 2007, 06:28 PM
Galina is the Nastya's voice. But why Nastya doesn't explain the situation on her official site? She says nothing and rumours go on.:o Maybe it's not clear in her head :confused:

miffedmax
Jul 3rd, 2007, 07:05 PM
I still like my plan. It kills two birds with one stone. Nastya returns to tennis as Lena D's new coach.

It's brilliant, I tell you. I should be running the WTA.

Demska
Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:28 PM
Mothers are never wrong.

Galina :worship: :kiss:

I never doubted she'd be back.

Seriously Nastya, take the whole year off, i'd rather you do and come back 100%

miffedmax
Jul 4th, 2007, 02:13 AM
Mothers are never wrong.

Galina :worship: :kiss:

I never doubted she'd be back.

Seriously Nastya, take the whole year off, i'd rather you do and come back 100%

Yes, they are. And I think you know of whom I speak ;)

slk45
Jul 4th, 2007, 02:29 AM
Galina Myskina ( Nastya's mother ) - "Talks about Nastya's retirement - total bollocks"
:scratch: Hmmmm. I never knew "total bollocks" was a Russian idiom.

I should be running the WTA.Certainly can't do worse! :timebomb:

selyoink
Jul 4th, 2007, 04:57 AM

I was thinking the same thing.

frenchie
Jul 4th, 2007, 11:47 AM
There is someone saying Nastya has officially retired on GM

If it's true:armed: :explode:

Demska
Jul 4th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Here is the article about her apparant retirement.

http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/04072007/14/myskina-sucht-herausforderung.html

cindy
Jul 4th, 2007, 12:21 PM
let's forget about this article!! better to believe galina! she is always true!!! :worship: for galina

Filippo-Nastya
Jul 4th, 2007, 12:28 PM
It's the same article (in German) that 2 days ago was on eurosport.ru but it's not true. I think we will read the same article in every European language in the next days. :lol:

I believe only to Galina's words!

Dementinator
Jul 4th, 2007, 01:54 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

ummm I think I could be responsible for the "bollocks" thing, seems to have spread somewhat.

Anyhow, until nastya herself says something, as far as I am concerned she still plans a return.

AnnaK_4ever
Jul 4th, 2007, 02:40 PM

Well, it's too strong word. Galina said "total rubbish" ;)

Demska
Jul 4th, 2007, 02:51 PM
ummm I think I could be responsible for the "bollocks" thing, seems to have spread somewhat.

Anyhow, until nastya herself says something, as far as I am concerned she still plans a return.

Ditto.

saint2
Jul 4th, 2007, 02:54 PM
That means she hasnt retire yet? She will be back ? :bounce: :bounce: There will be more naked pictures of her ? :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Demska
Jul 5th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Is it just me again or can no-one access her official russian site?

http://www.anastasia-myskina.ru/

The intro bit works fine, but click the small text underneath and nothing happenes except a blank screen.

ZIZOUILLE
Jul 5th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Try this link : http://www.anastasia-myskina.ru/ms.html

Demska
Jul 5th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Try this link : http://www.anastasia-myskina.ru/ms.html

It works. Thanks! :worship:

ZIZOUILLE
Jul 8th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Happy birthday to you Nastya

:music: :bdaycake: :aparty:

Filippo-Nastya
Jul 8th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Happy birthday Nastya!! :bdaycake: :smooch:

goldenlox
Jul 8th, 2007, 01:34 PM
с днем рождения :D :bounce: :woohoo: :drive: :rocker: :banana: :banana: :bdaycake: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :music: :rocker2: :yippee:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/club.gif

frenchie
Jul 8th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Happy Birthday Nastya!!!

Have fun for the next 6 months and come back strong in 2008...

cindy
Jul 8th, 2007, 02:15 PM
happy b-day!!!!!

ARIANE 5
Jul 8th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Happy birthday Nastya :smooch:

denine
Jul 8th, 2007, 02:37 PM
happy birthday nastya! :D

saint2
Jul 8th, 2007, 05:34 PM
happy birthday, Anastasia...

sinterklaasje
Jul 8th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Happy birthday Nastya !!
:aparty:

slk45
Jul 8th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Happy Birthday, Nastya!! :hug: :smooch:

:bdaycake: :aparty:
Here's hoping you'll be well and back on the tour soon! :drink:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Demska
Jul 8th, 2007, 11:01 PM
Nastya now ranked #304 in the world with the Wimbledon QF points from last year being knocked off.

She currently has 76 points, and the Stockholm final (which she will 99% miss) carrying 67 points.

After Stockholm, she will have 9 points :help: leaving her at about #850 + :help:

But hopefully, she will be able to get many WC is she returns, especially into slams and tier I/II's. ;)

selyoink
Jul 9th, 2007, 03:50 AM
Happy Birthday Nastya

frenchie
Jul 12th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Since everybody is sleeping or depressed in this section, I was wondering if you all have new faves or new players likely to replace Nastya!

Nastya is still my nr1 fave but Anna C and JJ are next in my list;)

selyoink
Jul 12th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Since everybody is sleeping or depressed in this section, I was wondering if you all have new faves or new players likely to replace Nastya!

Nastya is still my nr1 fave but Anna C and JJ are next in my list;)

Tati will be replacing Nastya for me very soon. Likely after her next big win though she will probably get hurt before that happens :lol:

miffedmax
Jul 12th, 2007, 01:56 PM
My fave is slumping. My #2 may or may not be retiring. My #3, at least. just won Wimbledon but the gap between #2 and #3 is pretty big so I'm not exactly jumping up and down.

I'm waiting for Sesil to return. It's time to root for the bad girl.

ys
Jul 12th, 2007, 01:58 PM
I'm waiting for Sesil to return. It's time to root for the bad girl.

Is she on 26th month or what?

ys
Jul 12th, 2007, 02:01 PM

I don't think I have any faves right now. Tennis players are of any interest to me for only as long as they play tennis. Them making TV shows, singing songs or taking their mothers for overseas shopping is none of my business or interest..

goldenlox
Jul 12th, 2007, 02:27 PM
You have to find young ones, the older ones are physically beat up.
A player who reminds me of Nastya is Safarova. She hits with much more spin, but her speed, and power when she gets to the ball, reminds me of a lefty Nastya.

ZIZOUILLE
Jul 12th, 2007, 02:33 PM
I like Anna C but it's not the same thing :awww:

Come back Nastya, please :o

miffedmax
Jul 12th, 2007, 03:33 PM
I don't think I have any faves right now. Tennis players are of any interest to me for only as long as they play tennis. Them making TV shows, singing songs or taking their mothers for overseas shopping is none of my business or interest..

Cold. True, but cold.

Filippo-Nastya
Jul 12th, 2007, 06:11 PM
I don't have a fave #2. There are some players that I have fun to watch for different reasons like Serena, the Serbians, Anna C (except when she cries on court à la Zvonareva), Lena D etc. but I don't support them.
Nastya is the only player that I support and love, that's why tennis is boring for me at the moment.

frenchie
Jul 12th, 2007, 06:16 PM
strange how we nearly all appreciate the same players besides Nastya (Anna C, JJ, Ana...)

Almalyk
Jul 13th, 2007, 11:35 PM
I too am a big fan of JJ, Anna C. Tati and Ana :)
Good choices :D

Demska
Jul 14th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Tati & Elena.

But I remain a loyal Nastya fan.

cindy
Jul 15th, 2007, 11:56 AM
for my part it is elena likhovtseva! but I loved lena before nastya...
i also like petrova because she is a realy nice girl and anna C and kirilenko and sharapova...wow! lots of russian!
still it is different than for nastya, I'm not always cheking their result etc etc (safe for likho of course!)
I like tennis in general so I try to find other fav' because it is always better to support someone...when nastya was playing it was easier! I was for nastya and that's it! now it depends...
nastya come back!!!!
btw frenchie I'not like every nastya's fan I guess for I don't realy like JJ or ana...:confused:

madiba
Jul 15th, 2007, 01:25 PM
As long as I'm no exactly a tennis expert, now I look players more for "physical" reasons, and if I combine "aspect" and "niceness" and tennis skills, Ana Iva is just the best...
But nothing and nobody can sweep away my sorrow for the almost retirement of Nastya!

She was, is, and will ever be my fave...

frenchie
Jul 20th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Nastya:sad: :sad:

Come back please:help: :help: :help:

slk45
Jul 20th, 2007, 11:00 PM
My co-favorites with Nastya are Lena D. and Vera Z. My troika!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Elena L. too! :bounce:

Demska
Jul 20th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Yeah, I miss Nastya alot too. Plus, there is little info on what she's doing or thinking about doing with her tennis.

She's been out for nearly a year now. :sad:

At her ranking :sobbing:

Demska
Jul 29th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Still no news or anything. :(

ZIZOUILLE
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:26 AM
Last news : http://openmarket.ru/pressitem-id-13978.html

Apparently Nastya will take part to a reality TV show on ice. She can't play tennis but she can skate :confused: :(

Demska
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:47 AM
:haha:

Starts in September, so I guess no US Open for her, not that I thought she'd play but you know.

But I guess if she can ice skate, which if a huge amount of pressure and reliability on your feet, her foot must be doing pretty well.

I hope she gets voted out first though. :p

sinterklaasje
Jul 31st, 2007, 05:38 PM
:spit:
Nastya, you're such an attention whore
Seems like she is afraid there might actually be an evening without her on television :lol:
ah well, I hope she enjoys it. She can do whatever she wants, as long as she makes a succesful comeback in 2008!
:silly:

saint2
Jul 31st, 2007, 08:51 PM
No. I dont want to see ice skater Anastasia Myskina...I want tenis player Anastasia Myskina...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

miffedmax
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:07 PM
While I'd rather see Nastya the tennis player, I'm dying to see Nastya the skater.

(Isn't she a little tall for figure skating?)

Demska
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:08 PM
Someone has to record and upload Nastya skating.

Number19
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:29 PM
I'm not into figure skating, but I'd love to see this.

selyoink
Aug 1st, 2007, 03:05 AM
No. I dont want to see ice skater Anastasia Myskina...I want tenis player Anastasia Myskina...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My sentiments as well.

frenchie
Aug 7th, 2007, 10:15 PM
I just wanted to let you know that in 2 weeks I'm living for Canada for 4 months!
I'm going there with 3 friends in order to finish my studies.

So I won't be able to post as often as I used to. Anyway tennis is less interesting to me without Nastya.:sad:
I'm coming back at the end of december and hope to have good news about Nastya's status by that time.:help:

ZIZOUILLE
Aug 8th, 2007, 08:47 AM
Bon voyage Frenchie :wavey: n'oublie pas ta doudoune et tes moufles ;)

frenchie
Aug 8th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Bon voyage Frenchie :wavey: n'oublie pas ta doudoune et tes moufles ;)

LOL;)

en même temps avec 23 kg de bagages autorisé je vais pas emporter grand chose:help:

french_girl
Aug 9th, 2007, 03:36 PM
LOL;)

en même temps avec 23 kg de bagages autorisé je vais pas emporter grand chose:help:

bah tu peux toujours depasser un peu ;) lol
c'est moins cher que d'acheter là bas...

en tout cas t'as bien de la chance d'aller au canada!!tu vas ou? (Quebec?)
bon bah bon voyage et a bientot
et vive le Canada!
'Ô Canada, Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux!...' :D

frenchie
Aug 9th, 2007, 11:17 PM
bah tu peux toujours depasser un peu ;) lol
c'est moins cher que d'acheter là bas...

en tout cas t'as bien de la chance d'aller au canada!!tu vas ou? (Quebec?)
bon bah bon voyage et a bientot
et vive le Canada!
'Ô Canada, Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux!...' :D

Je vais dans une petite ville du Québec qui s'appelle Rimouski.
C'est au bord de la mer et il parait que le style ressemble à la ville où se passe "Dawson":hearts:

Ca va etre chiant sans TV pour suivre l'USO et la saison indoor mais bon...il y aura internet de toutes facon;)

Demska
Aug 11th, 2007, 06:47 AM
Looks like Nastya is on this Ice Skating programme. There are pics on her official site, but here is one. (I'm on holiday so can't post many)

http://i12.tinypic.com/4tulrno.jpg

french_girl
Aug 11th, 2007, 12:11 PM
arf nastya!!! let's see how long she will stay in this ice-skating program...:o
still it's a bit weird she can't play tennis (not even train) but she can skate...:tape:

Je vais dans une petite ville du Québec qui s'appelle Rimouski.
C'est au bord de la mer et il parait que le style ressemble à la ville où se passe "Dawson":hearts:

Ca va etre chiant sans TV pour suivre l'USO et la saison indoor mais bon...il y aura internet de toutes facon;)

aaaah Rimouski :cool: ma mere a vecu la bas...mais quand elle a connu mon pere ils se sont installés a montreal (c'est là que je suis née) :D
enfin bref, c'est vraiment une ville agreable sauf que avec le St Laurent a proximité, c'est assez humide mais bon ça va quand meme! t'as bien de la chance

et t'as pas de tele la bas?c domage pcq il y aurait pas eu de decalage horaire pour l'USO...

frenchie
Aug 11th, 2007, 01:30 PM
arf nastya!!! let's see how long she will stay in this ice-skating program...:o
still it's a bit weird she can't play tennis (not even train) but she can skate...:tape:

aaaah Rimouski :cool: ma mere a vecu la bas...mais quand elle a connu mon pere ils se sont installés a montreal (c'est là que je suis née) :D
enfin bref, c'est vraiment une ville agreable sauf que avec le St Laurent a proximité, c'est assez humide mais bon ça va quand meme! t'as bien de la chance

et t'as pas de tele la bas?c domage pcq il y aurait pas eu de decalage horaire pour l'USO...

Tu connais Rimouski:eek:

Tu es bien la première personne qui connait cette ville
D'habitude quand je dis que je vais à la fac de Rimouski, les gens me disent "je croyais que tu allais au Québec, pas en Russie:tape: "

On va voir pour la TV mais c'est pas dit que l'on ait la chaine qui diffuse l'USO:sad:
Merci en tout cas:kiss:

Demska
Aug 12th, 2007, 04:20 PM
I hope the public will evict Nastya in the first week.

But if you think about it, slim, fit, petit, sexy, fast,smart, amazing, fantastic, how can she go out so early? :shrug:

ys
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Nastya confirms in yet another interview that retirement is not in the context at this point..

http://www.gazeta.ru/news/sport/2007/08/15/n_1105414.shtml

selyoink
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Playing tennis doesn't seem to be either though.

ys
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Playing tennis doesn't seem to be either though.

I see no reason not to believe her, actually. She made two attempts of comebacks, got reinjured each time. She suggests that as soon as she is healthy, she'll be back. She had a similar period in 2000-2001, back then I thought she won't recover, but she did.. If she take another several months off, it's fine.. She is not playing USO, that we know, there is nothing important in tennis for next half of year or so..

goldenlox
Aug 14th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Anastasia Myskina last week saw her Stockholm final come off, and as a result has fallen from #308 to #881.

selyoink
Aug 15th, 2007, 02:44 AM
I see no reason not to believe her, actually. She made two attempts of comebacks, got reinjured each time. She suggests that as soon as she is healthy, she'll be back. She had a similar period in 2000-2001, back then I thought she won't recover, but she did.. If she take another several months off, it's fine.. She is not playing USO, that we know, there is nothing important in tennis for next half of year or so..

If she is still injured why can she participate in a celebrity ice skating contest?

I don't believe she is injured nor do I believe she wants to have to fight her back and accept the probable mediocre results that she would have since she is past her prime and won't be reaching her previous heights. I think she knows she probably can't make top 10 again as she found out last year and doesn't want to play if she can't have the same successes as 2003-4.

ZIZOUILLE
Aug 15th, 2007, 11:44 AM
I think she needs a break physically and mentally. She's not a robot and had two very difficult years (2005 and 2006). A. Mauresmo also has need to make a break.

Demska
Aug 16th, 2007, 05:26 AM
:o at Nastya ranking.

Hasn't won a match on tour for over a year now. It seems so long when I say that.

Demska
Aug 23rd, 2007, 10:48 AM
I've found an interview in english, very recent with her.

http://www.russiatoday.ru/sports/news/12221/video

She says basically the four things in her carrer she always remember is French Open, Fed Cup, Kremlin Cup and Olympics.

I like the end though.

Reporter: "I've got to ask you, is this the end for you as a tennis player?"

Nastya: "It's really difficult right now because of my injury, if you want to play you have to train 4-5 hours, and my foot isn't ready for that. And I really want to play again. Lets say its 50-50"

Reporter: "So the desire is still there it's just a question of whether a question of weather the body will stand up"

Nastya "Exactly" *smiling and nodding*

ZIZOUILLE
Aug 23rd, 2007, 11:20 AM
Tarpischev's interview :

Тарпищев: если Мыскина захочет вернуться, у нее все получится
23.08.2007 12:09 | Газета.ru

Российская теннисистка Анастасия Мыскина, сыгравшая в нынешнем сезоне всего два матча из-за травмы ноги, продолжает тренировки и имеет все шансы вернуться в большой спорт. Об этом агентству "Весь спорт" сообщил президент Федерации тенниса России Шамиль Тарпищев.

"Настя пытается тренироваться, - рассказал Тарпищев. - Вопрос ее возвращения сейчас лежит только в области психологии. Если Мыскина сможет настроиться на серьезную работу, переступить через себя, она вернется. Вариант "играю только, когда хочу" здесь не пройдет. Если Настя действительно устала от тренировок - тогда и пытаться не стоит. Но я уверен, если Мыскина захочет вернуться, у нее все получится. Возраст еще не тот, чтобы ставить на ней крест как на теннисистке".
Газета.ru
http://www.allsport.ru/index.php?id=7924

Agree with him. It's only psychological. If Nastya wants... :o

Demska
Aug 23rd, 2007, 11:37 AM
Shamil will always have a soft spot for Nastya.

Nastya needs to know people want her back in the game, people want to train her back to 2004 form. It's a in her mind whether she wants to give up her new life of TV presenter in Moscow, which would be very laid back and easy, to back on the tour traveling the world and practising everyday.

ys
Aug 23rd, 2007, 03:19 PM
Shamil will always have a soft spot for Nastya.

Are you sure it is soft? ;)

frenchie
Aug 24th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Hi guys!

I'm leaving for Canada tonight so you won't hear of me for the next 4 months!

Take care
Come back Nastya!

goldenlox
Aug 24th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Bon voyage :wavey:

AnnaK_4ever
Sep 22nd, 2007, 07:40 PM
Myskina is out of "Dancing on Ice" due to injury she suffered during the trainings. She fell on the blade of her skate and seriously cut the inner side of her thigh. Doctors said it would take 1-2 months for recovery.

Demska
Sep 22nd, 2007, 07:44 PM
:unsure:

Do they know what kind of injury?

I'm guessing something to do with the toe..

AnnaK_4ever
Sep 22nd, 2007, 07:57 PM
:unsure:

Do they know what kind of injury?

I'm guessing something to do with the toe..

see the post above.

Demska
Sep 22nd, 2007, 08:15 PM
Ouch. sounds nasty. Hope it's nothing too serious.

ZIZOUILLE
Sep 22nd, 2007, 08:29 PM
I hope too :awww:

Filippo-Nastya
Sep 22nd, 2007, 08:45 PM
OMG, this girl is really unlucky!
Get well soon Nastya. :hug:

ys
Sep 22nd, 2007, 10:46 PM
Myskina is out of "Dancing on Ice" due to injury she suffered during the trainings. She fell on the blade of her skate and seriously cut the inner side of her thigh. Doctors said it would take 1-2 months for recovery.

What was she doing? Imagine yourself wearing the skates.. How it is even possible to bring together a blade and inner part of one's thigh.. :shrug:

AnnaK_4ever
Sep 23rd, 2007, 12:37 AM
Apparently, it's possible.
Nastya was almost in tears while explaining why she had to leave the show on Saturday.

cindy
Sep 23rd, 2007, 11:53 AM
nastya...even when she skates she is injured! so unlucky! get well soon nastyenka!

slk45
Sep 23rd, 2007, 07:47 PM
What was she doing? Imagine yourself wearing the skates.. How it is even possible to bring together a blade and inner part of one's thigh.. :shrug: Simply standing on the ice, it is unlikely. But... there are any number of moves in an ice show that could result in that situation and injury. Not being into that kind of event, I don't know the technical names, but virtually any fall while gliding, jumping, twirling, dancing, running on tiptoes, etc., could do it.

Poor Nastya! :hug: :smooch: Get well soon, and come back to tennis!

Demska
Sep 24th, 2007, 05:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9dOc5TV03Y

Another performance from her ice skating.

miffedmax
Sep 24th, 2007, 07:10 PM
I think Nastya looks really cute in this video. At least she didn't lob and f-bombs at the judges, although there was one shot where it looked like she was thinking about it.

Filippo-Nastya
Sep 24th, 2007, 07:38 PM
I think Nastya looks really cute in this video. At least she didn't lob and f-bombs at the judges, although there was one shot where it looked like she was thinking about it.

:lol: :lol:
Yeah, it's a miracle that Nastya didn't say anything to the blonde woman that voted 5,5.

Demska
Sep 24th, 2007, 07:46 PM
I'd love to have seen Nastya bitchslap that blonde.

Demska
Sep 24th, 2007, 09:10 PM
– Я сама приняла решение покинуть проект, - вздыхает Настя. - Я и так должна была быть в номинантах на выбывание. Сейчас мне необходимо восстановиться, чтобы продолжить теннисную карьеру.

http://www.tden.ru/articles/018841/

slk45
Oct 7th, 2007, 04:12 AM
:help: Did anyone here download the 2004 San Diego match between Nastya and Vera? (available at this thread: http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=11584059&postcount=7 )

Part 6 is not available due to "inactivity." Does someone have part 6? If so, please upload it so it will be available again. I will be :worship:

Parts 1-5 are "active." :scratch:

Demska
Oct 7th, 2007, 12:48 PM
I have part 6. The beginning of the TB, right?

PM me to verify.

Foot's Fingers
Oct 8th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Nastya had flight to UZbekistan in order to take part in the trophy ceremony of Tashkent Open

Helping out at the trophy ceremony - and several other activities during the week - was Russia's Anastasia Myskina, who is part Uzbek herself.

"It was a pleasure to be here; my grandmother was born in Uzbekistan and so it is really great for me to be back here," Myskina said. "I'm so glad the tournament committee invited me here. Thank you all very much."

Myskina, a former world No.2 and Roland Garros champion, has been sitting out the majority of this season due to a continuing left foot injury.

"I tried a comeback in January and then again at the French Open and you know what happened," the 26-year-old added. "I have to take it as it comes. When I get on court I can't move. I'm not planning a date to return but I'll be back."

miffedmax
Oct 24th, 2007, 02:50 AM
Okay, first of all we should never let Nastya fall to page 2.

Second, you know I am a terminal goofball, and I saw a banner advertising my chance to see thousands of marriage minded Russian gals at Anastasia.com.

Suddenly, I had a vision of Nasty the matchmaker (I think she was for Lena and Maxim) and I started to think about a questionnaire. . .

1. What the fuck are you looking for in a woman?

2. What are some of your fucking hobbies? How would you like to spend a day (other than watching me win a fucking tennis match?)

3. What about fucking kids? Do you want fucking kids or not?

4. Are you single? Divorced? You'd better not fucking be a married man trying to fuck around or I'll fucking come upside your fucking head with a tennis racket!

5. Blondes are boring. List 20 fucking reasons why you'd rather date a brunette.

6. Please send your fucking billing information.

goldenlox
Oct 25th, 2007, 10:51 PM
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/global/library/200x250/myskina_moscow_200.jpg
© Sony Ericsson WTA Tour

Catching Up With... Anastasia Myskina

With six players in the Top 20 Russia is undoubtedly the preeminent tennis nation on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour and were it not for a long-term left-foot injury to Anastasia Myskina (http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2/players/playerprofiles/Playerbio.asp?PlayerID=130533) the number would undoubtedly be higher. In 2004 the Muscovite became the first player from her homeland to lift a Grand Slam title when she defeated compatriot Elena Dementieva at Roland Garros. This achievement is, to date, the pinnacle of a career which has brought the 26-year-old 10 Tour titles - two of these at the Kremlin Cup - and despite her injury the former world No.2 returned to Moscow once again this year to carry out her role as interviewer for Russian TV station NTV+.

sonyericssonwtatour.com caught up with Anastasia in-between interviews in the Russian capital to talk television, comebacks and soccer!

What have you been up to while you have been away from the Tour?
I've been doing quite a lot of TV work in Moscow, mostly with tennis and I've enjoyed it so far. It's great fun because I get to see lots of friends involved in the sport and in a more relaxed way and I still feel I'm in touch with the girls on Tour. Also recently I've been hosting a soccer talk show and even though I'm not the most knowledgeable fan it's been great fun to get involved in another sport.

How did you get involved in the television work?
One of my close friends has been working for a tennis channel in Russia for a while and after I had surgery on my foot she suggested I get involved in some TV work. As I was scheduled for quite a long break to recover from the operation, I thought, 'why not?' It's difficult just sitting at home recovering from injuries and having no real schedule so I thought it would be an ideal way to use this free time.

How does it feel to be off the Tour recovering from injury?
Like I said before, it's strange not having a schedule and it's an unusual feeling for a tennis player as we are so used to that schedule taking up our time. It feels a little sad to be off Tour and out of that routine and it definitely takes some getting used to and at the moment I still miss it a lot, but perhaps it would have been worse if I had'nt kept myself so busy!

How did your surgery go?
The surgery on my foot went well, but I think I rushed back from it a little too quickly and when I appeared at Roland Garros I don't think I was 100% ready. Part of the reason I play was just that I wanted to appear in Paris so much, but perhaps looking back I maybe should have waited a little longer. The problem is I still feel some discomfort when I play and so I can't play to my full potential and I think I need to wait until that is possible before I make another comeback.

How much do you miss the game?
There are certain parts of being a tennis player that I don't miss at all like the travelling, but at the same time I miss the game as a whole and so I'm really hopeful of making a comeback sometime soon. I don't really want to have to play through the pain, but I'm still practicing quite regularly and although it still doesn't feel perfect yet I think it's improving. I also miss the girls on Tour a lot as you become quite close when you travel all over the world together, so it's nice when I see them at tournaments I do TV work for.

How does the injury affect your play?
I still have scars from the surgery and they have not fully healed yet and because of this there is some slight numbness on my big toe. Unfortunately this affects my movement quite a lot and when I practice I don't feel my mobility around the court is as good as perhaps it was or should be. I'm still optimistic that in time they will heal fully though and I will be able to play to my maximum again.

What is it like being back at the Kremlin Cup?
It's nice to be back here at the tournament venue as I got the trophy in 2004 and 2003 and it brings back lots of good memories. It's great to see lot of old friends as well and I'm happy to meet up with the girls on Tour as I haven't seen some of them for quite a while. Our relationship is a bit different now as I don' think they see me as a rival anymore so we can talk and chat like friends and trust each other more. Whereas before we were rivals and didn't want to give away our secrets!

Demska
Oct 26th, 2007, 10:00 AM
It's good to know she is still picking up a racket and practicing. She still seems set on returning to the tour, which I so hope she does. I miss my Nastya :awww:

ys
Oct 27th, 2007, 10:44 PM
I am kind of mixed up on her TV work.. It's nice to see her every week of course.. On the other hand, her role there is clearly one of a clueless dumbo..

miffedmax
Oct 28th, 2007, 04:16 AM
Nastya can't be as bad as most commentators.

slk45
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:57 AM
HELLLLLLOOOOOOooooooooo......! :confused: :help: :unsure:

There must be some word of Nastya!! :shrug: :tears: :(

cypher_88
Nov 27th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Okay, first of all we should never let Nastya fall to page 2.

Second, you know I am a terminal goofball, and I saw a banner advertising my chance to see thousands of marriage minded Russian gals at Anastasia.com.

Suddenly, I had a vision of Nasty the matchmaker (I think she was for Lena and Maxim) and I started to think about a questionnaire. . .

1. What the fuck are you looking for in a woman?

2. What are some of your fucking hobbies? How would you like to spend a day (other than watching me win a fucking tennis match?)

3. What about fucking kids? Do you want fucking kids or not?

4. Are you single? Divorced? You'd better not fucking be a married man trying to fuck around or I'll fucking come upside your fucking head with a tennis racket!

5. Blondes are boring. List 20 fucking reasons why you'd rather date a brunette.

6. Please send your fucking billing information.

fixed :D . so bump!!! any news?

Demska
Nov 27th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Someone posted on a site Myskina is coming back in AO 2008.

But I'm asking the person who posted many questions. They said they found it on an offical russian site, but which site I am not sure.

I'll keep you posted

miffedmax
Nov 27th, 2007, 09:27 PM
That would be good news, but I hope she's not rushing again.

cypher_88
Nov 28th, 2007, 02:28 AM
Someone posted on a site Myskina is coming back in AO 2008.

But I'm asking the person who posted many questions. They said they found it on an offical russian site, but which site I am not sure.

I'll keep you posted

as happy as i would be to see her back playing :drool: , AO 08 is TOOO early. she should wait at least until clay season or even better grass season.:(

miffedmax
Nov 28th, 2007, 04:32 AM
Of course, Nastya being Nastya the statement "I plan to play at the Australian Open" could mean anything from "I am retired and will never pick up a racket again" to "I'm really coming back sometime in July" to "Please pass me another donut."

Our dear Nastya has been known to be a bit, shall we say, flighty in the past.

Demska
Nov 28th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Turned out the poster was speaking rubbish. Still she has no plans of when she is coming back she will.

cindy
Nov 28th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Of course, Nastya being Nastya the statement "I plan to play at the Australian Open" could mean anything from "I am retired and will never pick up a racket again" to "I'm really coming back sometime in July" to "Please pass me another donut."

Our dear Nastya has been known to be a bit, shall we say, flighty in the past.

max! :lol: you're so funny! this is so true!

cypher_88
Nov 29th, 2007, 02:47 AM
Turned out the poster was speaking rubbish. Still she has no plans of when she is coming back she will.

:sad: :sad:

frenchie
Nov 29th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Pfff

I had a false joy...

miffedmax
Nov 29th, 2007, 07:44 PM
I don't know. Honestly, I would rather Nastya quit and move on with what I hope will be a happy post-tennis life than come back and be embarrassed and aggravate her injury.

ys
Dec 4th, 2007, 12:48 PM
They mentioned today, that Nastya will be a part of Tennis Trophy at St Anton am Arlberg exhibition at 12 - 15 December. No idea what that means.. Though looks like the idiots just copied the players list from the last year edition..

goldenlox
Dec 4th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Who is "they"? I thought she played in Austria because of who she was dating back then.

ZIZOUILLE
Dec 4th, 2007, 01:54 PM
On the official site they speak only about Bammer and Schnyder :confused:

http://www.tennistrophy.net/index.php?id=22

Demska
Dec 4th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Last year Nastya beat Bammer in 3 tight sets, and then beat Patty 62 26 108 ( MTB)

However, I will read this article.

slk45
Dec 4th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Demska, I just re-sent you that PM. :wavey:

ys
Dec 19th, 2007, 05:45 PM
http://www.expert.ru/printissues/russian_reporter/2007/27/interview_myskina/

It looks like it is indeed over.. Nastya is now completely on kournikova-esque formula - "I don't say I am retired but my foot hurts and I can't train".. And look at that top-picture.. It looks as something in between of being pregnant and having a beer-belly..

I must admit.. I no longer believe we'll see her playing on Tour again.. I think that The Brightest One of Russian tennis is gone for good..

cindy
Dec 19th, 2007, 06:20 PM
I also think she will not come back. Tennis never had been her main matter in life. She won a lot of thing and I think she is happy with that and doesn't want to ask for more...
the "It looks as something in between of being pregnant and having a beer-belly" is not realy nice but i must say it's true! :lol:
btw thanks for the link! she looks cute on the fist one anyway (one the others she wears too much make up for me)

goldenlox
Dec 19th, 2007, 06:23 PM
I thought she might not be coming back, then I was happily surprised she played RG.
I was hoping she would be competitive, and it would give her hope that she's not far away.

miffedmax
Dec 19th, 2007, 06:50 PM
I think part of it is the angle. In the one where she's standing up she's still slim, though not as slim as she was while playing.

Have to love the one with two mobiles, though.

Demska
Dec 19th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Wow Nastya, you really have let yourself go. :tape: :unsure:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Dec 20th, 2007, 12:45 AM
As usual ys bringing good news :rolleyes:

sinterklaasje
Dec 21st, 2007, 11:39 PM
It's very quiet here, considering the news.

I can't say I'm surprised. The first rumours have been spread some time ago.

I wish her all the best and I hope that the pregnancy goes without difficulties and of course that the baby will be healthy.

I do think it is rather unfortunate that she split up with the father of the child, for her, the father and the child (but I guess I'm just being old-fashioned).
I hope she will meet someone to raise up the kid with. Or maybe she took the decision to be an unwed mother. In Dutch we call this kind of mother a 'BOM' (literally this is the Dutch word for 'bomb'), which is an abbreviation of 'Bewust Ongehuwd Moeder' (consiously/deliberately unwed mother). I already knew Nastya was a 'bomb', but not that kind of bomb :lol:
:timebomb:

Congrats Nastya :hearts:
but I will miss you terribly on court :sad:

ZIZOUILLE
Dec 22nd, 2007, 09:12 AM
I don't know what to say. Pregnant, not pregnant, I wait an official statement. I would be very surpris that Nastya speaks to this newspaper.

She sent a strange message a few days ago on wtaworld.ru http://www.wtatour.ru/index.php?showtopic=4646&st=120 RKate message (19/12 12:48) in which she continues saying that for her return all depends on what the doctors will tell. But which doctors :confused:
Her Russian fans are abashed and offended because the message is not very nice.

If she is pregnant I just hope that the baby will have a father near him.

Demska
Dec 22nd, 2007, 11:51 AM
http://www.tden.ru/articles/stars/023635/

ZIZOUILLE
Dec 22nd, 2007, 01:11 PM
http://www.tden.ru/articles/stars/023635/

I read this article but it's a scandals newspaper, the same who had announced her marriage some months ago.

In this interview http://www.expert.ru/printissues/russian_reporter/2007/27/interview_myskina/at the end Nastya says :
"Настя, а почему вы такая закрытая? О вашей личной жизни пресса почти ничего не знает."
"Потому что о моей личной жизни было выдумано очень много историй. То я с кем-то встречаюсь, то замуж выхожу. Поэтому я старалась о себе вообще ничего не рассказывать. Не хочу, чтобы люди думали обо мне как о вольной девушке, которая каждый день выходит замуж и меняет молодых людей."

She says that the newspapers invents a lot of stories on her private life.

I hope she will give an interview very quickly in a serious newspaper to say the truth.

sinterklaasje
Dec 22nd, 2007, 01:55 PM
I don't know what to say. Pregnant, not pregnant, I wait an official statement. I would be very surpris that Nastya speaks to this newspaper.

She sent a strange message a few days ago on wtaworld.ru http://www.wtatour.ru/index.php?showtopic=4646&st=120 RKate message (19/12 12:48) in which she continues saying that for her return all depends on what the doctors will tell. But which doctors :confused:
Her Russian fans are abashed and offended because the message is not very nice.

If she is pregnant I just hope that the baby will have a father near him.

I know the Tvoy Dyen paper is rubbish, not even worth of the name 'yellow press', and I really can't believe that she gave an interview. It's the kind of paper that invents interviews. So I was/am very sceptical too. But Eggy kinda confirmed the pregnancy and he (she?) seems to be a more reliable source. Oh well, we'll see in a couple of months. Preggers or not preggers ... (maybe I let myself carry away too much).

I read the message of RKate too. I don't really know what to make of it. My Russian is not good enough. I do understand parts of it, but not the whole text, and a lot gets lost in translation. These are very confusing times for a Nastya-fan!

miffedmax
Dec 22nd, 2007, 02:11 PM
Yes, an official statement would be nice.

Oh, Nastya, you do love to keep us guessing.

ZIZOUILLE
Dec 22nd, 2007, 02:20 PM
It was difficult to be a Nastya fan when she was a tennis player and now it's difficult too.

Nastya :smash: :smooch:

Filippo-Nastya
Dec 22nd, 2007, 02:21 PM
So, I see that I'm not the only one that visit wtatour.ru and have difficulties to understand the articles and the news in Russian about Nastya (despite the use of a translator). :tape:
About the pregnancy I don't know what to say, I wait a Nastya's statement about that.
Obviously, if Nastya is pregnant, I hope it's not true the news that she has split up with the father of the child. :sad:

ZIZOUILLE
Dec 22nd, 2007, 02:30 PM
Yes If she's pregnant I would be very happy for her but less if she has split up with the father. The story will be less beautiful especially for the baby :awww:

Demska
Dec 22nd, 2007, 03:16 PM
It was difficult to be a Nastya fan when she was a tennis player and now it's difficult too.

Nastya :smash: :smooch:

:lol:

I was gonna say, when did Nastya fans never have difficulties with her ??? :o:p

Filippo-Nastya
Dec 25th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Merry Christmas to all Nastya fans here! :)

Demska
Dec 25th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Indeed, hope you all have a good day from another roller coaster year (off court mainly) :yeah: :aparty:

Lets hope 2008 will bring us good things.

Demska
Dec 27th, 2007, 12:41 PM
There is a statement by Nastya on her official russian site.

I tried to click to read it all, but it doesn't work.

Can anyone else access the statement and post it ?

ZIZOUILLE
Dec 27th, 2007, 02:00 PM
It doesn't work for me too, but I think maybe it's the same message posted by RKate on wtatour.ru a few days ago, it's the same beginning :scratch:

http://www.wtatour.ru/index.php?showtopic=4646&st=120
RKate (19/12/07, 12:48)

Demska
Dec 27th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Nastya says she still doesn't know when she will be back because the doctors can not give a precise date. She says she is happy off the court and that we shouldn't listen to rumors about her carrer etc.

cindy
Dec 28th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Merry Christmas to all Nastya fans here! :)

belated merry christmas and an happy new year to all of you here!
bacci filippo-nastya!

Filippo-Nastya
Dec 28th, 2007, 03:26 PM
belated merry christmas and an happy new year to all of you here!
bacci filippo-nastya!

Merci Cindy! :kiss:

P.S. Is it cold in Paris?
(Tomorrow I will go in Paris to spend the last 3 days of the year!! :D)

cindy
Dec 29th, 2007, 11:09 AM
it's quite okay in paris...there is no snow and it is not raining but it is a bit cold...but don't worry! compares to moscow for exemple it's hot in paris!

ZIZOUILLE
Jan 1st, 2008, 07:53 AM
Bonne année à tous :drink:

Happy new year :yippee:

Filippo-Nastya
Jan 3rd, 2008, 12:01 AM
Happy new year everybody!
Bonne année to all the French here! :aparty:

it's quite okay in paris...there is no snow and it is not raining but it is a bit cold...but don't worry! compares to moscow for exemple it's hot in paris!

The weather was great, I believed it was colder.
It only rained a little bit Monday evening at 11.40 PM but luckily it lasted only for a short time.

OMG, what a city! :speakles: :eek: :worship: :hearts: :inlove:

AnnaK_4ever
Jan 12th, 2008, 09:30 PM
According to "Tvoy denj", Nastya is in UAE with her mom, her friend Sasha Savelieva and her mother's friend.
You can watch a couple of videos caught by hidden cam I think. Nothing interesting though.
http://www.tden.ru/articles/stars/024364/

Filippo-Nastya
Jan 12th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the link AnnaK 4ever!

Oh well, now we are sure that Nastya is pregnant so the article of "Tvoy denj" that we read in December was true.

Nastya, I hope everything will go well during your pregnancy. :hug:

Savelieva, stay away from Nastya when you smoke that shit! :fiery:

ZIZOUILLE
Jan 13th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Yes, now we are sure. But why Nastya can't keep a guy in her life? :mad::help:

Demska
Jan 13th, 2008, 10:36 AM
:lol:

Demska
Feb 5th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Any news on Anastasia and the baby ?

SloKid
Mar 7th, 2008, 01:40 PM
To hopefully make the board quicker, we're closing down threads with 5000 posts or more and opening new ones on the same topic.

New thread (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=335225)