PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Athletic Anastasia Myskina !!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87

goldenlox
Nov 12th, 2006, 02:26 PM
She's following Justine now.
Nastya has things to do

http://imageshack.dk/imagesfree/5ys82145.jpg

Bubba08
Nov 12th, 2006, 02:47 PM
And I was wondering why Spunky doesn't post here anymore
I won't blame her.

frenchie
Nov 12th, 2006, 09:52 PM
still no news about Nastya next season.....

goldenlox
Nov 12th, 2006, 09:53 PM
We are having a whole discussion about Nastya in GM.
She'll be back.

_LuCaS_
Nov 13th, 2006, 10:23 AM
She'll be back.
And winning, I prefer.
I'll try and find some year end interviews that they do in Russia for clues.

Maxmiffed
Nov 14th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Some news about Anastasia and 2007:

On the TV show "The Crowd Goes Wild"tonight they leaked that Nastya was to be announced to play in Auckland in Janurary tomorrow. Hope it is correct:)

From myskina.com:

November 14th 2006: There are rumors in New Zealand that Anastasia could be one of the top players in the ASB Classic to be played at the start of January in Auckland, New Zealand!

I hope it's correct too!:)

By-the-way: Do any of you more experienced Anastasia-fans know where and when Anastasia usually announces her touramnent-schedueles for the coming season?
Her official site is still silent.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
from
Cecilia

:hearts: Golovin :hearts: - :hearts: Dani :hearts: - :hearts: Sofia :hearts: - :hearts: Gajdosova :hearts: - :hearts: Myskina :hearts: - :hearts: Vaidisova :hearts:

goldenlox
Nov 14th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Thanks to pav -

Myskina confirmed for Classic

15 November 2006 http://www.stuff.co.nz/inl/images/null.gifBy TOBY ROBSON

It was freezing in Moscow, but Russian tennis star Anastasia Myskina still managed to provide a red-hot boost to next year's ASB Classic yesterday.

The world No16 confirmed she will play in Auckland in January as part of her buildup to the Australian Open, providing the tournament with arguably its biggest drawcard.
"It's minus three degrees here, but it's nice, it's my weather and I'm like the kids, I like it, but I need sun sometimes," the 25-year-old said after confirming she would make her first trip to New Zealand.
"I don't really know much about it, but I hear it's very beautiful."
No other player at the tournament has held a higher ranking than Myskina, who climbed to No2 in the world, in September 2004.
The 2004 Roland Garros champion will also be just the second Grand Slam winner to play in Auckland after Mary Pierce in 2003.
Myskina has won 10 WTA titles, but is best known for her famous win at the French Open.
Advertisement
spac_writeAd("/site=s/area=s.stuff.sport/aamsz=300x250/ch=");

Advertisement

She is the second top-20 player confirmed for the tournament after world No18 and 2006 ASB Classic semifinalist Daniela Hantuchova, of Slovakia.
Myskina said she had struggled last year with a stress fracture in a foot and an elbow injury, but was nearing her best form again.
She made three finals in 2006 - Istanbul, Eastbourne where she beat Svetlana Kuznetsova but lost to Justine Henin-Hardenne in a third set tiebreak, and the Stockholm final.
She also made the quarterfinals at Wimbledon before going down to Amelie Mauresmo in three sets and had fourth round results at the Australian Open and Roland Garros.
"Myskina will add something special to the ASB Classic. She's got a great game which is a little unorthodox at times and she doesn't mind getting the crowd involved when she plays," tournament director Richard Palmer said

miffedmax
Nov 14th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Nasty "a little unorthodox"?????? Talk about understatement!

Maxmiffed
Nov 14th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Thx to Pav + thx to Goldenlox! :hearts:

So nice to read something news from Anastasia! I'm already looking forward to follow Anastasia in Auckland!!

from
Cecilia

ARIANE 5
Nov 14th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Myskina confirmed for Classic

:yippee: :woohoo: :dance:

goldenlox
Nov 14th, 2006, 05:57 PM
http://media.apn.co.nz/webcontent/image/jpg/ACFRAARZaqQC.jpgAnastasia Myskina says she is looking forward to her New Zealand visit. Picture / Reuters

Tennis: From snow in Moscow to summer in the city

Wednesday November 15, 2006
By Terry Maddaford

The Russians keep coming.

World No 16 Anastasia Myskina was last night confirmed as the second player from the WTA's top 20 for January's ASB Classic.

Speaking from her home in Moscow, and shivering as snow plummeted temperatures to -3C, Myskina said she was looking forward to the tournament and the chance to play Auckland for the first time.

"It is a good chance for me to prepare for the Australian Open," said Myskina, 25, who in the past has played little before heading to Melbourne. "I have seen matches from the tournament on television and I'm sure it is a great tournament in a great country. I have heard it is beautiful."

Myskina follows Frenchwoman Mary Pierce as the second Grand Slam winner to play in Auckland. Pierce won at Roland Garros in 2000 - Myskina four years later when she beat her countrywoman Elena Dementieva in the final.

She also follows many of the best Russian players including Nadia Petrova, Elena Likhovtseva and Anna Kournikova to head Downunder.

The Classic promises to be a watershed tournament for Moscow-born Myskina as she hits the tournament trail after being plagued with injuries including a stress fracture in her foot and a troublesome elbow.

"The early part of 2006 was pretty good for me but lately I have had a lot of time off," said Myskina. "But right now my fitness is a lot better."

She joins world No 18 Daniela Hantuchova (Slovakia) in the draw with Myskina likely to take the top seeding.

Myskina last night played down any suggestion she might play the singles and doubles here.

Despite the injuries she rates 2006 much higher than 2005.

"That was the worst year of my life," Myskina admitted.

"I could not handle it after winning the French Open in 2004. The pressure was immense. Now, as a 25-year-old, I feel I can get back to where I was."

She said being seeded at one or two for the Classic would not bring any added pressure.

Off the court she is looking forward to spending some time boating and quickly took up tournament director Richard Palmer's offer of a helicopter trip as undertaken by Petrova this year.

While happy with the WTA restrictions on who can, or cannot, play here (given the tier-four tournament status) in luring such players as Myskina and Hantuchova, Palmer remains confident of signing a third top-20 player, possibly defending champion Marion Bartoli for the January 1-6 tournament.

"Hopefully, there could be between four and six from the world's top 30," said Palmer.

"We will know that by the end of next week."

Anastasia Myskina

Born: July 8, 1981
Birthplace: Moscow
Height: 1.74m
Weight: 59kg
WTA Tour singles titles: 10
WTA Tour doubles titles: 5
Prizemoney: US$5.87m ($8.88m)

frenchie
Nov 14th, 2006, 06:02 PM
finally some news and optimistic statements!!!
I'm v ery happy for King Taniwa I hope he can go and see Nastya live!!

great to read

Maxmiffed
Nov 14th, 2006, 06:42 PM
1,000,000 thx to Goldenlox for sharing the interview!

As I posted earlier today: So nice to read something news about Anastasia. Her optismism about her tennis furture makes me so happy.
January 1 2007 we have Anastasia back on court in Auckland!
The best tennis-news for ages!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

to your all
from
Cecilia

Almalyk
Nov 14th, 2006, 07:02 PM
I'm so excited - i had avoided this forum for over a month with only depressing Nastya news! But this is the best Nastya news ever for me! Perhaps she can overtake Jankovic again to become my top favourite!

I can't get to the tourny until the 3rd - but I hope Nastya is still in it by then!

goldenlox
Nov 14th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Anastasia Myskina signs for Auckland

15/11/2006 5:40:11

World number 16 Anastasia Myskina has signed for next year's ASB Classic in Auckland.

Myskina has been ranked as high as two in the world and is the 2004 French Open Champion.

The world number 16 says she does not usually play lead up tournaments to the Australian Open so early in the year because it is New Year and she usually likes to stay home in Moscow.

However, Myskina and her coach felt she needed a build up event this time since she has been out with a stress fracture in her foot and a small tear in her elbow.

The Russian admits she does not know much about the country or the tournament, and although she saw a couple of games on television she has not really talked about the tournament much with her colleagues yet, apart from her friend Elena Likhovtseva, who has been and likes it a lot.

She is looking forward to a helicopter ride to see the sights of Auckland.

It will be a change of scenery for Myskina, who is currently enjoying the snow and the minus three degree temperatures at home as she recovers from a couple of injuries that ruined the end of her season.

Myskina named for ASB Classic

Top-20 player Anastasia Myskina has confirmed her entry to play the 2007 ASB Classic featuring the Sovereign singles and doubles, January 1st - 6th, 2007.
One of a group of Russian players who have dominated Grand Slams titles in the past few years, Myskina, 25 was perhaps the first of her countrywoman to make an impact with titles and in the rankings.
Winning the singles title at Roland Garros in 2004 where she beat Elena Dementieva in the final was the highlight of a dream year for Myskina.
At Roland Garros that year having never advanced past the second round in four attempts she beat Svetlana Kuznetsova 1-6 6-4 8-6 in the fourth round saving match points. She then defeated Venus Williams, Jennifer Capriati and Dementieva in succession for the title in the first all-Russian Grand Slam final becoming the first female Russian Grand Slam singles champion.
The same year she also became the first Russian to win the Kremlin Cup with former Russian President Boris Yeltsin rushing onto the court to congratulate her while current Russian President Vladimir Putin met with her in his office in the Kremlin to offer congratulations. Yeltsin was also present at the Roland Garros final.
In addition to Roland Garros Myskina became the first Russian woman in the history of rankings to make it inside the top five in the world.
Myskina currently ranked at 16 will be the second player to have won a Grand Slam singles title to take her place in the ASB Classic after Mary Pierce took part in the event in 2003.
"Myskina will add something special to the ASB Classic. She's got a great game which is a little unorthodox at times and she doesn't mind getting the crowd involved when she plays.
"It's only the second time we've had a Grand Slam winner in Auckland and just shows how the tournament rates highly with quality players. Having both Myskina and Daniela Hantuchova in the Classic will provide plenty of talent for fans to watch," said tournament director, Richard Palmer.
Ranked at career-high No2 in September 2004 (the highest ranking of any player who has competed in Auckland) Myskina has an unconventional game and temperament on court and is not afraid to show her emotion - whether happy or sad.
It's not often a player with 10 singles titles comes to the ASB Classic and she came close to adding to that list making three finals in 2006 - Istanbul, Eastbourne where she beat Svetlana Kuznetsova but lost to Justine Henin-Hardenne in a third set tie break and the Stockholm final.
She made the quarterfinals at Wimbledon before going down to Amelie Mauresmo in three sets and had fourth round results at the Australian Open and Roland Garros. There was also a semifinals appearance at Tokyo.
The two-time Olympian will be playing in the ASB Classic for the first time.

Filippo-Nastya
Nov 14th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Thx a lot goldenlox! :worship:
This is really a great news! :woohoo:

selyoink
Nov 14th, 2006, 10:39 PM
I'm so excited - i had avoided this forum for over a month with only depressing Nastya news! But this is the best Nastya news ever for me! Perhaps she can overtake Jankovic again to become my top favourite!

I can't get to the tourny until the 3rd - but I hope Nastya is still in it by then!

I wouldn't count on it. She will either make it far or go out in her first match. But I think it is more likely she loses first round.

But I very much hope she does well and you get to see her.

I was wondering where you had been. Good to know you were just lurking and not gone forever.

meyerpl
Nov 15th, 2006, 05:26 AM
Thx a lot goldenlox! :worship:
This is really a great news! :woohoo:
Great news indeed!!!
I secured my tickets for Miami the day they went on sale, primarily for one reason: to cheer for Nastya:hearts: ! All the retirement talk, while I never took it seriously, made me a bit nervous. Now I'm confident, barring a serious injury, that I'll be watching her play in the Florida sunshine. Nastya likes to play her way up the rankings and that's exactly what she'll do in '07; right back into the top ten at the very least! I think our girl has a few pleasant surprises up her sleeve for us!
Here's wishing our Nastya a great start in Auckland!!!

martirogi
Nov 15th, 2006, 12:14 PM
Great news indeed!!!
I secured my tickets for Miami the day they went on sale, primarily for one reason: to cheer for Nastya:hearts: ! All the retirement talk, while I never took it seriously, made me a bit nervous. Now I'm confident, barring a serious injury, that I'll be watching her play in the Florida sunshine. Nastya likes to play her way up the rankings and that's exactly what she'll do in '07; right back into the top ten at the very least! I think our girl has a few pleasant surprises up her sleeve for us!

you'll love it. i've gone to miami the past three years and it's always incredible. did you get tickets for the opening weekend, that's usually the best time. :wavey:

_LuCaS_
Nov 15th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Now that she clarified her status regarding the 07 season, I expect a new attitude. She had plenty of time off, so she better train hard for the new season.
Get back there girl ;)

Maxmiffed
Nov 15th, 2006, 02:50 PM
For how must longer must I accept offending PM and replies from you?

Bubba08 told me to be more constructive, and I am. No more posts about Anastasia’s private life, because you all know that what I wrote is the truth.

Yesterday I was so happy, because Anastasia doesn’t retire, and Anastasia confirms to play in Auckland next January. So happy that I started a thread “Anastasia’s 2007-tournaments”.

And what’s happened? I got this offending reply:

You're a bitch. …….. I stated exactly the same thing that this thread is based on. …. I posted it before you did you fool!

Thx very much!

You can disagree with me, but I always talk nice and polite to you, why don’t you talk nice and polite to me???

“Nice PR” for Myskina-fans and “nice PR” for wtaworld!

Yours
Cecilia :kiss:

miffedmax
Nov 15th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Great news indeed!!!

You lucky *&^%$/!!!!

My best bet is if she plays team tennis again this summer. Springfield isn't too far.

God, I miss the big Slims tournament they used to have here--got to see Martina N., Barbara Jordan, Chris Evert, Carling Bassett, Gaby Sabitini, Anne White to name a few.

MyskinaManiac
Nov 15th, 2006, 04:42 PM
For how must longer must I accept offending PM and replies from you?

Bubba08 told me to be more constructive, and I am. No more posts about Anastasia’s private life, because you all know that what I wrote is the truth.

Yesterday I was so happy, because Anastasia doesn’t retire, and Anastasia confirms to play in Auckland next January. So happy that I started a thread “Anastasia’s 2007-tournaments”.

And what’s happened? I got this offending reply:

Thx very much!

You can disagree with me, but I always talk nice and polite to you, why don’t you talk nice and polite to me???

“Nice PR” for Myskina-fans and “nice PR” for wtaworld!

Yours
Cecilia :kiss:

Ok next time you quote my post make sure you get the lot and do it context to what I was writing about. Secondly, make sure you do it with a bit of class and conviction.

This is what I wrote:
"You're a bitch.You unfairly gave me a bad reputation because I stated exactly the same thing that this thread is based on. 'Old news' (Neg Rep reply)? I posted it before you did you fool!"

I find that you seem to be content to stoop so low that you get some sort of satification out of putting me down and you acting like the victim. I have little to no idea why you hate me? You always seem to get what I am posting totally the wrong way and then you feel it's you duty to act visciouly enough to give me a bad rep reply.

Im honestly 'that close' to just hitting the ignor button.

Maxmiffed
Nov 15th, 2006, 05:33 PM
I love you sooo much MyskinaManiac:hearts:

A pic of MyskinaManiac:

http://imageshack.dk/imagesfree/KUd15437.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MyskinaManiac
Nov 15th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Somehow not.

Do you see the resemblance?

http://myspace-826.vo.llnwd.net/01432/62/88/1432818826_m.jpg

martirogi
Nov 15th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Maxmiffed:

You have continually showed yourself to be immature and annoying. None of your posts make sense. Stop harassing Myskina's fans and stop wasting everyone's time. Leave the forum. I have reported you to the administrators twice, hopefully they fix the problem.

Maxmiffed
Nov 15th, 2006, 08:48 PM
I’m NOT surprised that you reported me.
Because this forum belongs to 10 – 15 mostly boys, who are sickly in love with Anastasia.
No new posters are welcome in your “Myskina-World”.
No discussion is allowed. If I try to discuss something about Anastasia, I get offending PM and so on.
I never called anyone names like “Bitch” or something. YOU call me that kind of things all the time.
I’m only allowed to write “Anastasia is the best tennis player of the World” and things like that.
No discussion allowed in a discussion-forum.
I told my father and mother and my friends about my experience here on wtaworld.
ALL of them are shocked about my experience.
No good PR for wtaworld, no good PR for you 10 – 15 Myskina-posters here.
Anastasia doesn’t deserve “fans” like you!!!

from
Cecilia

:hearts: Golovin :hearts: - :hearts: Dani :hearts: - :hearts: Sofia :hearts: - :hearts: Gajdosova :hearts: - :hearts: Myskina :hearts: - :hearts: Vaidisova :hearts:

_LuCaS_
Nov 15th, 2006, 08:56 PM
from
Cecilia

Sex change Per?

Sonja
Nov 15th, 2006, 09:04 PM
I would suggest that problems between posters be handled in a civil manner via pm. No namecalling.

If you've got a problem with a post, report it and/or use the ignore button. I'll expect to see no more of this bickering/name calling from this point on.

Thanks for being productive!

MyskinaManiac
Nov 15th, 2006, 09:10 PM
I'm sorry If I made you feel that way Maxmiffed. But I can assure you that everyone is welcome here... hence me. I'm new... and opinionated. Yet again, Im sorry for making you feel this way.

denine
Nov 15th, 2006, 10:05 PM
:help:

Great news bout the tournament! :D

MyskinaManiac
Nov 15th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Yes, excellent news. I knew she wouldn't quit. It was just a motivator to get to YEC... obviously didn't happen when she had a string of loses, and then she did the maths.

Spunky83
Nov 15th, 2006, 11:44 PM
Some strange things going on here...anyway, meyerpl, happy for you that you do actually (very likely) get to see Nastya play in Miami. I know you´ve been waiting for this for a while now, so really glad to hear the news.

selyoink
Nov 16th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Some strange things going on here...anyway, meyerpl, happy for you that you do actually (very likely) get to see Nastya play in Miami. I know you´ve been waiting for this for a while now, so really glad to hear the news.

Indeed. This isn't the peaceful forum you may remember.

It has became much less pleasant.

When did you change the design of the website? It looks so different now.

MyskinaManiac
Nov 16th, 2006, 12:49 AM
I feel like the scapegoat

Maxmiffed
Nov 16th, 2006, 01:57 AM
Sex change Per?

I already answer that mysterious question twice. Let me qoute:

Maxmiffed = Per, from Denmark!
Someone know this man? He like to talk bullshit about Nastya and so...
one time he said he is Nastya and he found it funny!

Nov. 10 : I don’t know that person. Yesterday someone thought that I must be Anastasia’s dentist, and my name is Jesse! So funny! Her dentist? Never in my life have I read so much – yes as you said – bullshit. I don’t write bullshit about Anastasia. I try to find out something about her boyfriends. That’s all, Russianboy90.
Russianboy90=Filippo-Nastya=Goldenlox=MyskinaManiac=Bubba08?
Perhaps you are all the same person! So funny you are tonight!
But I am still me, Cecilia.

from
Cecilia

Nov. 11:Ha-ha-ha. Oh no, I’m still laughing so much, sorry. Last night I had a chat with a Sharapova-poster with the real name of Mai-britt. She told why you think I am “Per from Denmark”. Mai-britt is Per’s former girl-friend, and she used his name in a very bad way so many time in forums, that Per got banned! She also told me, that she and some of her friends spammed the guestbook at a-m.com so much that they must close the guestbook! Hahahahaha! Mai-britt also told me that she uses the name of Anastasia to send email and make fun with people. A boy named Edgar knows about it, Maj-britt told me. This morning I got the news that so many Myskina-fans here in forum suddenly have TWO nicknames! Ha-ha-ha. The girl among you told me that you will use the new-one to bad-replies to me! Ha-ha-ha-ha. So much fun about this wtaworld and Anastasia-things!
Sorry, I’m busy this weekend. I have a date with a cute + hot boy tonight!
So I cannot post before next week..;)

Bye-bye!

And I didn't start the controvers with MyskinaManiac. He/she was the first to call me names and everything! Just read in the thread "Anastasia's boyfriend". But now I know (from matirogi), that as a new poster I'm "a problem" and "a psycho" as you wrote. Now I am confirmed in, that you want your forum for yourself. New posters are NOT welcome at all, IF they (as me) want to discuss issues like: Why didn't we read anything from Anastasia in ages (no post-match interviews after US Open and Zurich, no statements about her injury), what is right and what is wrong about her boyfriends, which sources can we call "relaible" according to Anastasia and so on. No, if I post other things than "I love you AM", I'm a psycho, a bitch, a problem. Thx so very much for your warm "welcoming" me!

from
Cecilia - I'm a girl!!!!

MyskinaManiac
Nov 16th, 2006, 02:06 AM
Was my apology not enough for you?

angiee3
Nov 16th, 2006, 02:24 AM
wow.. i'm so exited.. i can barely wait till the season starts... i have a good feeling for this coming year....
(and looking forward to seeing her again.. and in a better condition!)

MyskinaManiac
Nov 16th, 2006, 02:31 AM
She basically needs all-round consistent results, and with this she'll have the motivation to play good throughout the whole year.

Maxmiffed
Nov 16th, 2006, 02:36 AM
Was my apology not enough for you?

Hey MyskinaManiac.

Of course your apology is enough. I accept your apology. Let's us be friends from now on. After all we are both fans of Anastasia!:)

from
Cecilia

MyskinaManiac
Nov 16th, 2006, 02:38 AM
k... yes, after you asked me to visit the picture thread... I did. I didn't envision you as a blonde.

meyerpl
Nov 16th, 2006, 04:45 AM
you'll love it. i've gone to miami the past three years and it's always incredible. did you get tickets for the opening weekend, that's usually the best time. :wavey:

I'm going for the whole thing. I'll travel something like sixteen-hundred miles to get there. I might as well make it worth my while.

I am really looking forward to it.:)

Foot's Fingers
Nov 16th, 2006, 08:15 AM
Well, all we need now that Nastya will be READY to play not just to visit NZ

MyskinaManiac
Nov 16th, 2006, 08:43 AM
My bet is, with all that time off she did have she'll probably do a Sveta and train her backside off in the off season.

Maxmiffed
Nov 16th, 2006, 09:22 AM
k... yes, after you asked me to visit the picture thread... I did. I didn't envision you as a blonde.:lol:

Hi to my newest and best friend here, to MyskinaManiac:hearts:

I’m so happy this morning because we now are friends. I love you!
Yes, I’m a blond. But that “Post a pic of yourself”-pic is not a good one of me.
I have no boyfriend, but I almost got a new boyfriend last Saturday, but I didn’t like the boy enough to have him as my boyfriend.:lol:
Dearest friend, you make me so curious about you: What’s your real firstname, how old are you and do you have a girlfriend?
You are welcome to PM me with your answers. I just LOVE nice to get a nice PM from a friend.
I’m in school just now, and I’m waiting to get a nice PM from you!

1,000 x :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
from
Yours sincerely
Cecilia
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Spunky83
Nov 16th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Indeed. This isn't the peaceful forum you may remember.

It has became much less pleasant.

When did you change the design of the website? It looks so different now.

We were basically head hunted by another tennis website host. Well, actually it was Ola´s idea, unfortunately she hasn´t been around for a while. I still do the news and I´ve made a new banner but it hasn´t been put up yet (somthing I can´t do). So just trying to make the best out of the situation.

MyskinaManiac
Nov 16th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Headhunted... implying that somebody else (host) wanted the a-m.com site? Or was it just a basic change of hosts?

goldenlox
Nov 16th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Well, all we need now that Nastya will be READY to play not just to visit NZ
Nastya always played well for Hopman Cup.
She will be ready.

miffedmax
Nov 16th, 2006, 02:22 PM
We were basically head hunted by another tennis website host. Well, actually it was Ola´s idea, unfortunately she hasn´t been around for a while. I still do the news and I´ve made a new banner but it hasn´t been put up yet (somthing I can´t do). So just trying to make the best out of the situation.

Well I'm just glad to see Spunky's back on everybody's favorite ride.

Remember, no standing once the cars are in motion . . .

Spunky83
Nov 16th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Headhunted... implying that somebody else (host) wanted the a-m.com site? Or was it just a basic change of hosts?

Both actually.

cindy
Nov 16th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Nastya always played well for Hopman Cup.
She will be ready.

I hope she'll be!!! she has been in holiday a lil bit too much don't you think so?

goldenlox
Nov 16th, 2006, 05:25 PM
I get Hopman Cup on tv, and Nastya played some of her best tennis there.
And she's played well at the AO.
Lena D starts the year slow, Nastya is ready for Jan 1.

Almalyk
Nov 16th, 2006, 06:47 PM
The ASB Classic always shows all matches on Centre Court in NZ. I will try to go to all events from QF onwards, but at least if Nastya doesn't make it that far, I can give you a report of how she performed from TV anyway.

Nastya will probably like the temperatures here. Auckland is nowhere near as humid as Australia, and we don't get random 45 degree days here. It probably won't be much hotter than 30 degrees.

goldenlox
Nov 16th, 2006, 06:51 PM
In Perth, Nastya played real well. Sometimes she didn't carry it over to Sydney.
In 2004, she played really well in Melbourne. She had set points to tie Kim at 1-1, and the winner of that was a huge favorite in the SF.

That was one of Anastasia's best slam results. And look at the year she had.
So I think Aukland might give us a preview if 2007.

MyskinaManiac
Nov 16th, 2006, 07:02 PM
It's a shame she's not going to Sydney or Canberra, because I live right in the middle of the two cities. Oh well... there could still be a chance that she randomly plays doubles in Sydney again lol! (just kidding)

Bubba08
Nov 16th, 2006, 07:18 PM
They cancelled the Canberra tournament, there is still Sydney though.

MyskinaManiac
Nov 16th, 2006, 07:22 PM
They did too. What a waste.

frenchie
Nov 16th, 2006, 09:36 PM
I think Nastya will play Sydney too!
she needs match practice and ranking points.

selyoink
Nov 16th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Love your avatar frenchie!

MyskinaManiac
Nov 17th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Ouch!

I hope everything is fine Cecilia.

I heard news that Anastasia may play doubles in Aukland. If so, who do you think she'll play with?

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 17th, 2006, 11:47 AM
hope Nastya can get of to a good start in 2007 :)
here's to a healthy and fit Nastya for new season :) :)

Auckland, something new for her, and a title would be perfect.

Maxmiffed
Nov 17th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Ouch!

I hope everything is fine Cecilia.

I heard news that Anastasia may play doubles in Aukland. If so, who do you think she'll play with?

Hi.:wavey:

I am very fine, thx very much. My school is off, and I play a tennis tournament this weekend.

Double in Auckland! Wow, I would like Anastasia to play together with Dani H. I think they are a good double. Last time they played together in double they won the title in Filderstadt (Oct. 2005).

So I would like Anastasia to play with Dani!!!

Love you!:hearts:

from
Cecilia

MyskinaManiac
Nov 17th, 2006, 12:19 PM
It's a good bet that them two would play. Hantuchovas power and Nastyas touch.

Martina Hingis aways said that she was a good doubles player because she had powerful team-mates.

Maxmiffed
Nov 18th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Warning to all of you!

The other day I got an email from ”Anastasia Myskina”. I was so surprised and happy about it. But the next day, I got another email from Mai-Britt, and she told me that she was “Anastasia” and that she was making fun with me. I think she is crazy.
But she asked me to bring this from her:

Hello everybody, my name is Mai-Britt. I’m “Per from Denmark”s former girlfriend. Here is my pic:
http://imageshack.dk/imagesfree/TQ541254.jpg
I often do like I am Myskina to make a fool of people. I think it’s so funny. Last year I used the name “Per from Denmark” in many forums (also here on wtaworld), so Per now is banned. This is my revenge, because Per left me as my boyfriend. I loved and still love Per so very much. But Per has another girlfriend now, and I am so jealous about it. I’m a fan of another Russian tennis player, and I don’t like Myskina.”

I don’t know why I bring her message, but I think I will warn you all against Mai-Britt. Don’t believe it, if you get a nice email from Anastasia!

Now, I must go. I play a tennis tournament this weekend, and I play my first match at 12 PM.

Bye-bye

from
Cecilia:hearts:

MyskinaManiac
Nov 18th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Pretty girl. Psycho I bet.

Bubba08
Nov 18th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Did some posts of this thread, including one of mine, mysteriously disappear? :confused:
What did you do this time Maxmiffed?
This thread is so psychotic at the moment. :sad:

Maxmiffed
Nov 18th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Yahooo!!
:bounce: :bounce:
I won my two matches today, and I’m in the semis tomorrow!:bounce:

I have bought new tennis outfit, you know, just the same as Anastasia used in Zurich (Nike red skirt and Nike white top), and I really felt myself like Anastasia today.;)

My coach’s name is Jonas, and he is so cute!:kiss:

Jonas allowed me to post his pic. I took it after my last match today.
I’m in little in love with Jonas :hearts: .
Next Saturday we have a party in my tennis club, and then I will dance with Jonas! :drool: :lol:
Here is Jonas:

http://imageshack.dk/imagesfree/jJH72369.jpg
:lick:

Girls! Don’t you think my coach is cute?:drool: :lol: :tape:

from
Cecilia

Bubba08: I don't know, but YES some of my posts seems to disappeare too. But I'm not surprised at all about my posts are deleted!! :tape:

cindy
Nov 18th, 2006, 06:43 PM
cecilia yes your coach is nice!!!!!:drool: but you know it doesn't have a lot of thing to do with nastya...maybe you should create a bog to tal about your life...;)
and congrats for the semi! good luck!!!
:kiss:

frenchie
Nov 18th, 2006, 07:18 PM
wohoo!:bounce:

I'm having the tennis week of my life!I'm playing my hometown tournament this week.

My ranking (for french speekers) is 15/2 and I beat:
1st match: 15/3: 6/4-6/1
2nd match: 15/1: 6/4-6/1
3rd match: 15/1: 6/2-6/2
4th match: 15: 6/4-6/4 I finished today at 6am and I'm scheduled at 10am:rolleyes: I play someone whose ranking is 5/6

wish me good luck because I'll need it:help:

Filippo-Nastya
Nov 18th, 2006, 07:37 PM
wohoo!:bounce:

I'm having the tennis week of my life!I'm playing my hometown tournament this week.

My ranking (for french speekers) is 15/2 and I beat:
1st match: 15/3: 6/4-6/1
2nd match: 15/1: 6/4-6/1
3rd match: 15/1: 6/2-6/2
4th match: 15: 6/4-6/4 I finished today at 6am and I'm scheduled at 10am:rolleyes: I play someone whose ranking is 5/6

wish me good luck because I'll need it:help:

You wanted to say 6pm and not am, right? :lol:

Congrats Frenchie for your results! :worship: :bigclap:
Good luck for tomorrow! :)

Maxmiffed
Nov 18th, 2006, 10:40 PM
OK, then a little about Anastasia:lol:

I just got some news about Anastasia from my Russian friend on wtatour.ru
But I will only post them in Swedish forums. You don’t like to read them, I think. :tape:
All I want to post here is that my Russian friend told me, that Anastasia will play two show-matches before she goes to St. Anton in the beginning of December.

Love, peace and a good health to you all!

From
Cecilia :hearts:

goldenlox
Nov 19th, 2006, 12:52 AM
I can tell that this will be a very rambunctious thread in 2007 if Nastya can win some effin matches

Maxmiffed
Nov 19th, 2006, 11:12 AM
I can tell that this will be a very rambunctious thread in 2007 if Nastya can win some effin matches
;)

Yes, but I don’t understand why it’s not a rambunctious thread all the time. True fans discuss and criticize their idol all the time no matter the idol wins or loses or the idol is injured.
All the criticize I read here from you “old people on wtaworld” is something about Anastasia’s serve.
But Anastasia’s serve is not one of her “weapons”. Anastasia strengths are her back-hand, her fastness and her skills to “read the play”.
But as I told you earlier: All the old “fans” here are uncritical about anything. They only want to write and want to read indifferent things like “Congratulations”, “Happy X-mas”, “I love you Anastasia” and so on.
In Sweden Anastasia is a great “name”. In tennis forums Anastasia is more popular than all other players, even more popular than Sofia. We discus and criticize many things about Anastasia in a friendly way. Wtaworld-fans could learn a lot from Swedish Anastasia-fans.

Sorry, Cindy, this has nothing to do with Anastasia, but I just won the final today! I dedicate my victory to Anastasia, because she inspires me so much about my tennis play.

from

Almalyk
Nov 19th, 2006, 07:15 PM
I think many of us 'older fans' were formerly the type of Nastya fan you describe in your post. A lot of us gave up hope of her having the successes that she had in 2004, and our interest has since then waned a little. Maybe i'm just describing myself, but I used to post critical and positive messages here, these days though I await something from Nastya which is remotely exciting. We've discussed her strengths and weaknesses a million times. Finally I will see her live in 2007 though.

;)

Yes, but I don’t understand why it’s not a rambunctious thread all the time. True fans discuss and criticize their idol all the time no matter the idol wins or loses or the idol is injured.
All the criticize I read here from you “old people on wtaworld” is something about Anastasia’s serve.
But Anastasia’s serve is not one of her “weapons”. Anastasia strengths are her back-hand, her fastness and her skills to “read the play”.
But as I told you earlier: All the old “fans” here are uncritical about anything. They only want to write and want to read indifferent things like “Congratulations”, “Happy X-mas”, “I love you Anastasia” and so on.
In Sweden Anastasia is a great “name”. In tennis forums Anastasia is more popular than all other players, even more popular than Sofia. We discus and criticize many things about Anastasia in a friendly way. Wtaworld-fans could learn a lot from Swedish Anastasia-fans.

Sorry, Cindy, this has nothing to do with Anastasia, but I just won the final today! I dedicate my victory to Anastasia, because she inspires me so much about my tennis play.

from

frenchie
Nov 19th, 2006, 10:23 PM
Am I the only one here who still believe Nastya can come back to the top???

Almalyk
Nov 19th, 2006, 11:18 PM
I don't think she can. But, i'd happily eat my words if she does.

Aleksz
Nov 19th, 2006, 11:20 PM
sure she'll have a great season next year :bounce:

maybe another GS title ;)

goldenlox
Nov 19th, 2006, 11:25 PM
I would love to see Anastasia back near the top.
I'll take the 2003 Nastya. Inconsistent, but some nice wins.
The 2004 Nastya would be awesome.

Almalyk
Nov 19th, 2006, 11:29 PM
I'd like that too - but when 2007 rolls around, both 2003 and 2004 become ever further in the past. She has had 2 complete sub-par seasons in between. That's a big gap, and I hope she can overcome it - but I don't hold my breath.

I would love to see Anastasia back near the top.
I'll take the 2003 Nastya. Inconsistent, but some nice wins.
The 2004 Nastya would be awesome.

goldenlox
Nov 19th, 2006, 11:33 PM
If she wants one more Olympic appearance, she will be motivated.
They go by the rankings from tournaments played from the summer of 2007 to the summer of 2008.

Almalyk
Nov 19th, 2006, 11:39 PM
That time period is not too bad then. She played well on grass the last 2 seasons. I hope she can pick it up elsewhere.

If she wants one more Olympic appearance, she will be motivated.
They go by the rankings from tournaments played from the summer of 2007 to the summer of 2008.

goldenlox
Nov 19th, 2006, 11:49 PM
It's going to be competitive. Sveta, Maria, Nadia, Elena D, Anna C.
It could take a top 7 ranking to make the team.

cindy
Nov 20th, 2006, 09:21 AM
@ cecilia...I was talking about your love affair that has nothing to do with nastya...you can talk about tennis if you play (we all do) and so CONGRATS for your victory!

@ frenchie...I too think she can do something great...she just have to be motivated!

ZIZOUILLE
Nov 20th, 2006, 10:04 AM
On the official Nastya site there is her schedule : ASB Classic, Australian Open, Gaz de France and Proximus Diamond Games.

Nastya in Paris :bounce:

Maxmiffed
Nov 20th, 2006, 10:47 AM

No, I believe Anastasia can comeback in top-10 too.
Remember, the only reason why Anastasia is not in top-10 right now is her injuries.
IF Anastasia had won the Stockholm-Final last August she had entered the top-10 at that time.
But, we must be patient about having Anastasia back in top-10, because after all Anastasia had an OK season 2006 from January to August, so her comeback to top-10 will not comes before after August 2007, I think.

from
Cecilia

cindy
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:45 PM
On the official Nastya site there is her schedule : ASB Classic, Australian Open, Gaz de France and Proximus Diamond Games.

she has time to change her mind but :bounce: it would be so cool!

Filippo-Nastya
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:17 PM
I like Nastya's schedule. :)
Auckland should help her to keep a top 16 seed for the AO. Then the following week she can go to Melbourne to practice on the rebound ace (it's sure that she won't play Sydney?).
Finally, I'm happy for all the French and the Belgians here that will have the chance to see her in Paris and Antwerp. Nastya usually plays very well indoor so hopefully next Febraury she'll win the matches that she couldn't win last October.

Aleksz
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:39 PM

OGDF :drool:

I'm so happy to see her in February :)

selyoink
Nov 20th, 2006, 03:49 PM

Maybe not the only one but definitely in the miniority.

I don't think there is any chance that she makes it back to her old form. She will never see the top 10 again either.

Like Taniwha I'd love to see it happen and be proved wrong. But its not going to happen.

ARIANE 5
Nov 20th, 2006, 03:51 PM

Nastya in Paris

For me it's a good schedule and she will play in Paris :D

Emptiness
Nov 20th, 2006, 05:04 PM
I doubt Anastasia will ever reach the "top" again but i'm sure she can stay a step or so behind. I hope.

cindy
Nov 20th, 2006, 05:06 PM
I think a lot of person will come at this OGDF!!!!

Spunky83
Nov 20th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Is the official site down?

french_girl
Nov 20th, 2006, 06:15 PM
i my parents are ok, i'll try to come few days to paris too ;D:p
i so much wanna see her again!!!:hearts:
but unfortunately, the tournament's not during my holiday :(:help:

Maxmiffed
Nov 20th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Is the official site down?

Hi Spunky83!:wavey:

No, it's not down. The site-name is changed to anastasia-myskina.ru

Here is the quick-link (without intro): http://www.anastasia-myskina.ru/ms.html

from
Cecy

sinterklaasje
Nov 20th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Nastya in Antwerpen :bounce:
That would be awesome. I was a bit sad she wasn't there in Hasselt, so I really hope I can see her in Antwerpen.

I think she CAN reach the top 10, but I don't know whether she WILL. She definately has the talent. All depends on her motivation and her health. I think there are some girls in front of her who are less talented (but I'm biased of course), so she should be able to rise in the rankings. If she really wants to, and if she gives it all both on and off the court, she can have a great season (maybe not like 2004, but still). If she stays on the tour, only to have a nice time and because she's unsure about her future after tennis, then I'm afraid there won't be a top-10 ranking next season.

meyerpl
Nov 21st, 2006, 12:24 AM
Not the only one at all; I'm confident she will. I've seen many athletes do far more remarkable things over the years. My theory is that the WTA is so competitive today that an athlete needs to make a complete commitment and work so hard to be at or near the top that it's nearly impossible for anyone to sustain that level of commitment over the course of an entire career. I think Nastya is a serious professional athlete who isn't going away anytime soon and who will resurge, once her body and mind are both 100% ready. I'm sure she feels frustrated by the past two years and highly motivated to regain her place as one of the elite players.

cindy
Nov 21st, 2006, 09:53 AM
i my parents are ok, i'll try to come few days to paris too ;D:p
i so much wanna see her again!!!:hearts:
but unfortunately, the tournament's not during my holiday :(:help:

I was sure you'll ask your parents to come!!! you came come at home if you want ;)

frenchie
Nov 21st, 2006, 10:43 AM
you are so lucky to live in Paris!!!

why does Nastya never comes to Lux???

Filippo-Nastya
Nov 21st, 2006, 12:13 PM
you are so lucky to live in Paris!!!

why does Nastya never comes to Lux???

Because she wants to save energies for Stuttgart, Moscow and Zurich.
This year Lena D has tried to play Lux-Stu-Mos-Zur and it wasn't a good idea IMO.
Anyway, you never know what Nastya will do with her schedules. In 2004, she wanted to be in top shape at Athens (I believed she wanted to rest a little bit before the Olimpics) and in the previous 3 weeks she played San Diego, Montreal and Sopot so...

Aleksz
Nov 21st, 2006, 12:53 PM
I think a lot of person will come at this OGDF!!!!

Let's make a lot of noise in Coubertin :bounce:

Bubba08
Nov 21st, 2006, 08:29 PM
Just to let you all know that Maxmiffed has been banned.

It is so sad, this troll will be really missed. :sad: :aparty:

frenchie
Nov 21st, 2006, 09:57 PM
she was funny:sad:

selyoink

When did this happen and how do you know?

goldenlox
maxmiffed did a post in GM that was vulgar, and it was removed.
But wasn't banned then. That was several days ago.
A lot of times these "newbies" have been here for years with another nick.

goldenlox
Nov 22nd, 2006, 12:06 AM
So, Nastya joins, Dani, Marion, Jankovic, Zvonareva, Dechy, Mirza, and Suarez.

martirogi
Nov 22nd, 2006, 01:04 AM

i hope so, i reported the thing 4 times. i'm too scared that it will come back to be happy.

meyerpl
Nov 22nd, 2006, 01:18 AM
she was funny:sad:

He could be, then again he could be very far from funny. One problem with guys like him is, once they get banned for defecating all over somebody's message board or guest book, they come back and practice marginally acceptable behavior....for a while, and eventually spread their poison again. Another problem is, once they're banned, people tend to be distrustful of new posters for a while. Sometimes innocent parties are either banned or greeted with a cold shoulder.

slk45
Nov 22nd, 2006, 07:06 AM
He could be, then again he could be very far from funny. One problem with guys like him is, once they get banned for defecating all over somebody's message board or guest book, they come back and practice marginally acceptable behavior....for a while, and eventually spread their poison again. Another problem is, once they're banned, people tend to be distrustful of new posters for a while. Sometimes innocent parties are either banned or greeted with a cold shoulder.

He? :confused:

MyskinaManiac
Nov 22nd, 2006, 07:54 AM
Maxmiffed, such an insightful member of this forum

Emptiness
Nov 22nd, 2006, 08:20 AM

Aww... :tears:

:banana: :bigclap: :bounce: !!!!!!! :bounce: :bigclap: :banana:

Bubba08
Nov 22nd, 2006, 08:37 AM
Emptiness :p

When did this happen and how do you know?
Yesterday probably.
I noticed that we can't give her rep anymore, which means that the poster is banned.

Like martirogi said, there is high chances that she/he will come back with an other username though.

ZIZOUILLE
Nov 22nd, 2006, 09:20 AM

It is so sad, this troll will be really missed.

I'm not surprised, he or she was often vulgar and provocative
:wavey: Maxmiffed

_LuCaS_
Nov 22nd, 2006, 10:26 AM
Agree.
However this poster was suspicious from the start (username). But fortunately, disturbed individuals like him fault at some point.

_LuCaS_
Nov 22nd, 2006, 10:33 AM
I noticed that we can't give her rep anymore

The usual "good night" message huh? :)

Bubba08
Nov 22nd, 2006, 11:05 AM
The usual "good night" message huh? :)
:lol:
No. I repped him/her only once.

goldenlox
Nov 22nd, 2006, 11:35 AM
It really doesn't matter if someone new really is someone who was banned.
Who cares?

I judge people by what they post.
Maxmiffed was much more offensive in GM than in Russian Roulette.
Way over the line.

denine
Nov 22nd, 2006, 11:57 AM
YES!!! :woohoo:

MyskinaManiac
Nov 22nd, 2006, 12:19 PM
Im sick of boring people who just type back recycled newspaper articles. And I hate those in GM who hold on to pathetic has beens. Maxmiffed broke up everything.

I like someone being vulgar and provocative.

miffedmax
Nov 22nd, 2006, 02:19 PM
Not the only one at all; I'm confident she will. I've seen many athletes do far more remarkable things over the years. My theory is that the WTA is so competitive today that an athlete needs to make a complete commitment and work so hard to be at or near the top that it's nearly impossible for anyone to sustain that level of commitment over the course of an entire career. I think Nastya is a serious professional athlete who isn't going away anytime soon and who will resurge, once her body and mind are both 100% ready. I'm sure she feels frustrated by the past two years and highly motivated to regain her place as one of the elite players.

Hey, it's the off season. I believe from the bottom of my heart that my two faves are going to be 1 & 2 by this time next year. And Lena's going to win her first major.

martirogi
Nov 22nd, 2006, 03:23 PM
see all the people posting now. maxmiffed was so annoying/bizarre that no one was coming here anymore. that's the main reason he/she should have gone.

martirogi
Nov 22nd, 2006, 03:28 PM
and moving on to new things

MYSKINA IN 2007 !!!!!

:worship: :bounce: :bigclap: :crazy: :banana: :music:

There better be some tournament titles involved. :fiery:

frenchie
Nov 22nd, 2006, 04:15 PM
I'm confident in Nastya for 2007!!

I'm so glad she's coming to Paris OGDF and Anvers
Nastya + Indoors = success

martirogi
Nov 22nd, 2006, 06:27 PM
since she's playing paris and antwerp, i guess she's going to skip doha and dubai :shrug:

she used to do so well in doha :sad:

sinterklaasje
Nov 22nd, 2006, 06:45 PM
You never know. Nastya loves bizarre schedules. She might play 4 events in a row and then skip IW or Miami.
I think it's a bit odd she isn't going to Tokyo. Its one of the easiest Tier 1 and she has SF points to defend.
But I guess I'll never understand her logic (or lack of it) in making her schedule. I'm happy with her decisions, as long as she's coming to Belgium :angel:

AnnaK_4ever
Nov 22nd, 2006, 08:27 PM
since she's playing paris and antwerp, i guess she's going to skip doha and dubai :shrug:

she used to do so well in doha :sad:

When? It was years ago. She lost in the opening matches there in 2005 and 2006.
And she used to win only one match in Dubai.

At least Paris and Antwerp to be played on carpet...

goldenlox
Nov 22nd, 2006, 08:41 PM
She won Doha twice, same with Moscow.

Filippo-Nastya
Nov 22nd, 2006, 08:53 PM
When? It was years ago. She lost in the opening matches there in 2005 and 2006.
And she used to win only one match in Dubai.

At least Paris and Antwerp to be played on carpet...

Yeah, and the thread Russia's 'Giant Five' in 2004-06 that you have started in the GM shows that Nastya is very good on carpet. ;)

MyskinaManiac
Nov 23rd, 2006, 03:37 AM
You never know. Nastya loves bizarre schedules. She might play 4 events in a row and then skip IW or Miami.
I think it's a bit odd she isn't going to Tokyo. Its one of the easiest Tier 1 and she has SF points to defend.
But I guess I'll never understand her logic (or lack of it) in making her schedule. I'm happy with her decisions, as long as she's coming to Belgium :angel:

She can't skip Miami. My bet is, she'll play Doha, but she wont play Dubai or IW. She really doesn;t need to play in Dubai and she has little points to defend in IW. So that reduces the number of events on her schedual.

Foot's Fingers
Nov 23rd, 2006, 07:47 AM
still pitty she miss Tokyo

MyskinaManiac
Nov 23rd, 2006, 08:09 AM
Yeah it is a shame, I would have liked to have seen her play Tokyo and Antwerp as her carpet events. I always hated her playing in Dubai for some stupid reason.

cindy
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:07 AM
I left for some day and cecilia is banned...this forum will change a lot...now everyone is posting!!!! when nastya will play it will go crazy!!!

goldenlox
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:17 AM
Nastya lost her last 5 matches this year.
It's good to turn the page and start a new year.

MyskinaManiac
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:53 AM
I left for some day and cecilia is banned...this forum will change a lot...now everyone is posting!!!! when nastya will play it will go crazy!!!

I have no idea why she would have been banned, she was a 17 year old girl from stockholm who couldn't bear the sight of words like "fool" and "bitch". As for being vulga, her parents used to watch over her every move on the net, so Im sure that she did nothing wrong. We PM each other every now and then, and she seems like a nice girl.

She was just an opinionated individual... that rarely posted in GM for that matter, mostly in NT.

MyskinaManiac
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:57 AM
maxmiffed did a post in GM that was vulgar, and it was removed.
But wasn't banned then. That was several days ago.
A lot of times these "newbies" have been here for years with another nick.

You're wrong. This was her first account.

goldenlox
Nov 23rd, 2006, 12:29 PM
I have no idea why she would have been banned, she was a 17 year old girl from stockholm who couldn't bear the sight of words like "fool" and "bitch". As for being vulga, her parents used to watch over her every move on the net, so Im sure that she did nothing wrong. We PM each other every now and then, and she seems like a nice girl.

She was just an opinionated individual... that rarely posted in GM for that matter, mostly in NT.You obviously didn't see the GM post that I saw.

ZIZOUILLE
Nov 23rd, 2006, 01:49 PM

She was just an opinionated individual... that rarely posted in GM for that matter, mostly in NT.

:confused: :unsure: :scratch:

SloKid
Nov 23rd, 2006, 02:44 PM
Like martirogi said, there is high chances that she/he will come back with an other username though.
I will keep an eye on that.

And no more posts regarding the banned member please, there must've been a reason for the ban or suspension, case closed.

cerbero
Nov 23rd, 2006, 03:07 PM

And no more posts regarding the banned member please, there must've been a reason for the ban or suspension, case closed.

There must be a reason why you're such a :weirdo: too...:lol:

SloKid
Nov 23rd, 2006, 03:09 PM
There must be a reason why you're such a :weirdo: too...:lol:
Excuse me?

Aleksz
Nov 23rd, 2006, 03:11 PM
:scratch: what's happening here?

SloKid
Nov 23rd, 2006, 03:15 PM
What do you mean? :p

SloKid
Nov 23rd, 2006, 03:19 PM
Maybe I should've explained that I'm now a mod of the Russian Roulette and that's why I said this:

All clear?

MyskinaManiac
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:58 PM
Not 100%. I mean, Cecilia was banned, but for what reason. All's Im getting is that she posted a rather tasteless post, that doesn't say much. I post tasteless things all the time, no one has banned me yet.

As for Cerbero, not sure what planet you're on.

Anywhoo, just out of curiosity, who long does Nastya have her Nike and Head sponsorships for? Has she resigned recently?

Almalyk
Nov 24th, 2006, 01:59 AM
Jesus - what happened to this forum? Stop the bickering and let's get back to the topic - NASTYA.

martirogi
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Jesus - what happened to this forum? Stop the bickering and let's get back to the topic - NASTYA.

myskina and jankovic in aukland. :hearts:

lucky you.

Spunky83
Nov 24th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Not 100%. I mean, Cecilia was banned, but for what reason. All's Im getting is that she posted a rather tasteless post, that doesn't say much. I post tasteless things all the time, no one has banned me yet.

As for Cerbero, not sure what planet you're on.

Anywhoo, just out of curiosity, who long does Nastya have her Nike and Head sponsorships for? Has she resigned recently?

What? You don´t want to see her wearing her very own designer collection? "AYTSAN"? Dude!:lol:

I have no idea how long her contract is still going but I guess Nike tried to keep her after her FO win in 2004.

meyerpl
Nov 25th, 2006, 02:21 AM
She can't skip Miami. My bet is, she'll play Doha, but she wont play Dubai or IW. She really doesn;t need to play in Dubai and she has little points to defend in IW. So that reduces the number of events on her schedual.
You've got that right, she cant skip Miami!!:fiery:

If she does, I'll be sitting in Miami for twelve days giving new meaning to the phrase, "abusing intoxicants".

I do hope she plays more of the American hard-court events next year.

martirogi
Nov 25th, 2006, 02:46 AM
we should start an anti- stockholm campaign. it's really one of the most ridiculous things that she does.

Filippo-Nastya
Nov 25th, 2006, 12:27 PM
we should start an anti- stockholm campaign. it's really one of the most ridiculous things that she does.

I agree! ;)
Next year Stockholm is scheduled in the same week of San Diego (and not in the same week of LA). So, if she wants to play a tournament in that week, she "can't" choose Stockholm.

cindy
Nov 25th, 2006, 01:42 PM
well let's say that a normal player "can't" choose stockholm but with nastya you cannot be sure....

Aleksz
Nov 25th, 2006, 02:09 PM
and why not a TIER IV this year :p maybe she will add Budapest to her schedule :bounce:

I want to see her 3 times this year :angel:

goldenlox
Nov 25th, 2006, 02:11 PM
After the last 2 years, I'll be happy if Nastay stays healthy. If she is in contention for Madrid, that would make 2007 a success..

frenchie
Nov 25th, 2006, 03:11 PM
I want nothing less than a place in the top 10 and a spot at Madrid!!

Bubba08
Nov 25th, 2006, 03:23 PM
I want nothing less than a place in the top 10 and a spot at Madrid!!
One step at a time. It would be nice if she could win a match first. :p

frenchie
Nov 25th, 2006, 03:34 PM
If Nastya doesn't play well in the first part of the season, she could be ranked very low and won't be seeded anymore!

Like in 2001...

slk45
Nov 25th, 2006, 04:07 PM
I agree! ;)
Next year Stockholm is scheduled in the same week of San Diego (and not in the same week of LA). So, if she wants to play a tournament in that week, she "can't" choose Stockholm.In 2005, Nastya skipped San Diego, and played nothing between Fed Cup and Stockholm. I asked Lena D. why Nastya wasn't there at San Diego, and she said, "I don't know. She likes this tournament." This year, she skipped San Diego and played Stockholm.

Now I saw Nastya at Cincinnati this year, but for some reason I didn't ask her if she was going to play San Diego!! :banghead: But I did remind her that I still needed a picture with her and Lena D. together, and she said, "next time." Maybe that's a hint she's going to San Diego next year??! :unsure: She better go next year, because there won't be a tournament there after 2007!! :sad:

goldenlox
Nov 25th, 2006, 04:23 PM
It's exciting that she's back. I thought Nastya and Lena L might be finished.
Now, I'm looking forward to those ups and downs, that Nastya is so good at :cool:

Spunky83
Nov 26th, 2006, 03:07 PM

It´s possible she has a contract with the tourney´s organizers. After all she had one in Sopot too. If Sopot hadn´t been cancelled, she would have had played there too for the last two years.

But hey, isn´t Stockholm a Tier IV? Maybe Nastya will have broken back into the top 10 by then so she can´t play. Would that work?

_LuCaS_
Nov 26th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Maybe those exempt lists are made in the off season and don't update during the season.
Anyway, that's not a really big problem right know is it? Let's see how serious she is about playing tennis again and then start bitching about her (fkd up) schedule.

goldenlox
Nov 26th, 2006, 10:07 PM
I'm concerned about her winning matches, not her schedule.

Almalyk
Nov 26th, 2006, 11:12 PM
Nastya better win at least her first match in Auckland, as I won't be able to attend until the 2nd round. I can't believe my luck though - 5 of my 7 top favs will be in Auckland - Nastya, Jankovic, Azarenka, Erakovic, Hantuchova. It was impossible for Hingis to play, and Golovin iis the only other one i'm missing! :)

~Kiera~
Nov 26th, 2006, 11:38 PM
ASB Classic 2007 players announced (http://www.aucklandtennis.co.nz/asb_classic/category/Podcast/)

Nastya talking with the New Zealand media (starts around 9 minutes into the 2nd podcast)

selyoink
Nov 27th, 2006, 01:57 AM
You mean you guys don't want to see Nastya make the finals of Stockholm for a third year in a row and then choke in the finals?

It has become one of my favorite parts of the year. :p

Almalyk
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:16 AM
New Zealand tends to get a very good field for a Tier 4. If Nastya was in the finals, i'd probably be exceptionally happy.

Almalyk
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:16 AM
Plus - if she is in the finlas at ASB, I will have seen her play several matches :D

goldenlox
Nov 27th, 2006, 04:47 AM
This is a good spot for her to start. She should be able to get a few wins at a Tier IV. Otherwise, this might be a long year.

ARIANE 5
Nov 27th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Nastya seems a little more motivated than last year because she plays a tournament before the AO.
She will not spend the first january with her family nor with her boyfriend who will play the tournament of Doha the same week.

miffedmax
Nov 27th, 2006, 06:28 PM
I predict that 2007 will go down as the year of Muscovite domination.

martirogi
Nov 27th, 2006, 09:50 PM
I predict that 2007 will go down as the year of Muscovite domination.

elena will win a slam

nastya will make the semis of wimbledon ( beating mauresmo in the quarters :rolleyes: )

not exactly domination, but i think everyone would be satisfied with those results.

miffedmax
Nov 27th, 2006, 10:08 PM
elena will win a slam

nastya will make the semis of wimbledon ( beating mauresmo in the quarters :rolleyes: )

not exactly domination, but i think everyone would be satisfied with those results.

Results like that would have me grinning like an idiot for most of '07 and'08--though I do hope our dear Nastya makes a little more noise than that!

frenchie
Nov 27th, 2006, 10:09 PM
I think 2007 is Nastya's year to come back or to quit!!
Anyway she's great!!

I wonder what she's doing right now: practicing or hanging out in Moscow? Isn't she supposed to play an exhibition in Austria?

I hope she'll have a pretty good year

AnnaK_4ever
Nov 27th, 2006, 10:23 PM
I think 2007 is Nastya's year to come back or to quit!!
Anyway she's great!!

I wonder what she's doing right now: practicing or hanging out in Moscow? Isn't she supposed to play an exhibition in Austria?

I hope she'll have a pretty good year

This past week-end she appeared at "The Golden Gramophone" ceremony (Russian pop-music award by "Russian Radio").
Link with the photo:
http://www.wtatour.ru/index.php?showtopic=133&pid=438282&st=300&#
6th message from the top.

Filippo-Nastya
Nov 27th, 2006, 10:55 PM
In Austria she will play a mini-tournament next week with Schnyder, ALG and Bammer. The schedule is:
Dec 6th - first semis
Dec 7th - second semis
Dec 8th - final 3rd-4th place
Dec 9th - final 1st-2nd place

Thx for link with the pic AnnaK 4ever. :) Nastya looks stunning as usual! :hearts:

martirogi
Nov 27th, 2006, 11:07 PM
This past week-end she appeared at "The Golden Gramophone" ceremony (Russian pop-music award by "Russian Radio").
Link with the photo:
http://www.wtatour.ru/index.php?showtopic=133&pid=438282&st=300&#
6th message from the top.

awwww she looks so nice. we NEED more pics. who is she with?

martirogi
Nov 27th, 2006, 11:13 PM
can someone post a link to myskina's official site. apparently it changed names or my computer did something crazy

AnnaK_4ever
Nov 27th, 2006, 11:49 PM
can someone post a link to myskina's official site. apparently it changed names or my computer did something crazy

http://www.anastasia-myskina.ru

AnnaK_4ever
Nov 28th, 2006, 12:26 AM
awwww she looks so nice. we NEED more pics. who is she with?

sorry... no more pics. Maybe later.
On this photo she is with pop-band "Diskoteka Avariya" ("Disco Crash" if translate literally though this combination of words doesn't make a sense in Russian).

ZIZOUILLE
Nov 28th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Thanks for the pic AnnaK 4ever.

Nastya with dark hair :bounce:

cindy
Nov 28th, 2006, 09:25 AM
thx for the pix! he is so damn hot!!! I have an album with this band I didn't know that he was so hot!!! and it's great to see nastya with dark hair...even if I like blond too...
I'm glad that nastya is a lil bit more determined! I hope she will have a great year!

meyerpl
Nov 28th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Plus - if she is in the finlas at ASB, I will have seen her play several matches :D

Lucky you! I really hope you get to see Nastya lift a trophy! Good luck!!!

goldenlox
Nov 28th, 2006, 03:53 PM
In Austria she will play a mini-tournament next week with Schnyder, ALG and Bammer. The schedule is:
Dec 6th - first semis
Dec 7th - second semis
Hochkarätiger Damenevent mit Schnyder, Myskina, Bammer, Groenefeld
Das hochkarätige Quartett bei den Damen wird von der Weltranglisten-Neunten Patty Schnyder (SUI) angeführt. Die Russin Anastasia Myskina (WTA-Rang 16) begleitet nicht nur ihr Herzblatt Jürgen Melzer in die Tiroler Berge, sondern greift in der Ladies-Konkurrenz auch selbst zum Racket. Die heimische Nummer eins Sybille Bammer (WTA-58) und Deutschlands Topspielerin Anna-Lena Groenefeld (WTA-20) haben ihr Kommen nach St. Anton ebenfalls bereits fix zugesagt. Im Gegensatz zu den Herren wird es bei den Damen keine Gruppenspiele geben. Die Siegerinnen der beiden Semifinalpartien ziehen in das Endspiel ein.

Filippo-Nastya
Nov 28th, 2006, 05:19 PM
I have read on a-m.ru that after a series of trainings in Moscow, Nastya goes today in Germany to continue the preparation for the next season.

french_girl
Nov 28th, 2006, 07:44 PM
sorry... no more pics. Maybe later.
On this photo she is with pop-band "Diskoteka Avariya" ("Disco Crash" if translate literally though this combination of words doesn't make a sense in Russian).

i like that band so much!!!my favourit song's malinki:drool:

cindy!!!tu trahis TON Juanes?:tape:
lol

goldenlox
Nov 29th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Nastya is skipping Sydney, which has 9 of the top 10. Says TBE

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 29th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Nastya is skipping Sydney, which has 9 of the top 10. Says TBE

missing Sydney she is
but she'll need her rest after winning 5 matches in Auckland :angel: :bounce:

_LuCaS_
Nov 29th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Smart scheduling so far. Play a warm up weak tourney, get some rest and prepare for AO.
Let's see some smart tennis too :D

selyoink
Nov 30th, 2006, 04:51 AM
Its a good thing Nastya isn't playing Sydney. Would've been a first round loss for sure.

goldenlox
Nov 30th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Its a good thing Nastya isn't playing Sydney. Would've been a first round loss for sure.Then she would rest all week, which is what she's doing anyway.

AnnaK_4ever
Nov 30th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Its a good thing Nastya isn't playing Sydney. Would've been a first round loss for sure.

Are you so sure she will win a match in Auckland?
I think she shouldn't worry about facing Top 20 players when she can't beat the likes of Zheng, Santangelo, Azarenka and Bacsinszki :tape: :sad:

MyskinaManiac
Nov 30th, 2006, 12:19 PM
I think she shouldn't worry about facing Top 20 players when she can't beat the likes of Zheng, Santangelo, Azarenka and Bacsinszki :tape: :sad:

Zhengs a quality player, I rate her above Na, Satangelo should have lost, as should have Bacsinszki. Azarenka is a tricky player just like Nastya is for JHH.

denine
Nov 30th, 2006, 02:36 PM

She has to start winning at some point.. Hopefully in Auckland then!

selyoink
Nov 30th, 2006, 09:41 PM

I don't think she will win a match in Auckland either. But it is far more likely that she wins a match there then in Sydney in my opinion.

angiee3
Nov 30th, 2006, 10:54 PM
im really confident.. i think she'll win (not sure if the whole tourny..) but at least one match i'm sure..

martirogi
Nov 30th, 2006, 11:20 PM
of course she'll win a match.

but winning a final isn't something she's been good at lately. :armed:

Emptiness
Nov 30th, 2006, 11:31 PM
I don't think she will win a match in Auckland either. But it is far more likely that she wins a match there then in Sydney in my opinion.
You = pessimist :p

I don't think the first match will be easy for her thats for sure... but ultimately believe hope she'll win it.

selyoink
Nov 30th, 2006, 11:38 PM
You = pessimist :p

I don't think the first match will be easy for her thats for sure... but ultimately believe hope she'll win it.

Yes I certainly am.

martirogi
Nov 30th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Yes I certainly am.

and who is this in your avatar. i'm very upset it's not nastya or tati. :fiery:

meyerpl
Dec 1st, 2006, 02:15 AM
I fully expect Nastya to win every match she plays 6-0 6-0. O.K., I expect Amelie Mauresmo to sneak in a game or two against her in a match, but that's about it.

selyoink
Dec 1st, 2006, 04:43 AM
and who is this in your avatar. i'm very upset it's not nastya or tati. :fiery:

It is Severine Bremond. I'm sorry to have upset you.

slk45
Dec 1st, 2006, 04:53 AM
It is Severine Bremond. I'm sorry to have upset you.I thought that was Severine! :drool:

MyskinaManiac
Dec 1st, 2006, 08:37 AM
It is Severine Bremond. I'm sorry to have upset you.

She has nice eyes

goldenlox
Dec 1st, 2006, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by Filippo-Nastya http://imgsrv2.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/images/buttons/blue/viewpost.gif (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=9555931#post9555931)
Dec 6th - first semis
Dec 7th - second semis

Is anyone going to this?

miffedmax
Dec 1st, 2006, 04:43 PM
I fully expect Nastya to win every match she plays 6-0 6-0. O.K., I expect Amelie Mauresmo to sneak in a game or two against her in a match, but that's about it.

I even think that Lena can beat Nasty. Now that's blind opptimism.

Spunky83
Dec 1st, 2006, 10:24 PM

What the bagel are you talking? Tasteful!:drool:

AnnaK_4ever
Dec 2nd, 2006, 12:48 AM
Last night I had a dream of Myskina having a hUGE success next season.
:bounce: :help: :bounce:
In that dream she:

Won Auckland
Won Australian Open (beating Kuznetsova, Sharapova and Henin)
R-up in Paris
R-up in Antwerp (preventing Mauresmo from capturing the diamond racket; losing to Kim)
SF in Indian Wells
SF in Miami
R-up in Warsaw
SF in Rome
R-up at Roland Garros (beating Mauresmo then losing to Henin)
Won Eastbourne (beating Henin)
SF at Wimbledon (losing to eventual champion Mauresmo)
Won San Diego (beating Sharapova)
SF in Toronto
SF at US Open (losing to eventual champion Sharapova)
Won Stuttgart (beating Petrova and Mauresmo)
Won Moscow

So before YEC Nastya won 6 titles while being 4-time runner-up and making it to the semis at 6 more tournaments.
She went 70-10 in overall W-L (23-3 at the Slams, 37-4 on hard, 12-3 on clay, 9-1 on grass and 12-2 on carpet) and 16-9 vs top-tenners! :bounce:

:woohoo:
:cuckoo:

slk45
Dec 2nd, 2006, 04:03 AM
In that dream she:

Won Auckland
R-up in Paris
R-up in Antwerp (preventing Mauresmo from capturing the diamond racket; losing to Kim)
SF in Indian Wells
SF in Miami
R-up in Warsaw
SF in Rome
SF in Toronto
Won MoscowYou're gonna wear Nastya out win all those wins!! :lol:
(must have been a long dream, too.)

I hope you're right about her playing San Diego! :D

C'mon Nastya! Get in this dream!! :bounce: (But she has to leave one slam for Bepa and another for Lena!! :( )

goldenlox
Dec 2nd, 2006, 11:28 PM
If Nastya won the AO, it would be amazing. I'll be a happy with an Aukland SF, to start the year.

Bubba08
Dec 3rd, 2006, 12:01 AM
In that dream she:

Won Auckland
R-up in Paris
SF in Indian Wells
SF in Miami
R-up in Warsaw
SF in Rome
SF in Toronto
Won Moscow

So before YEC Nastya won 6 titles while being 4-time runner-up and making it to the semis at 6 more tournaments.
She went 70-10 in overall W-L (23-3 at the Slams, 37-4 on hard, 12-3 on clay, 9-1 on grass and 12-2 on carpet) and 16-9 vs top-tenners! :bounce:

:woohoo:
:cuckoo:
You are on drugs. :sad:

AnnaK_4ever
Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:23 AM
You are on drugs. :sad:

I'm not! :p

I would be happy if Nastya won two matches on each tournament I mentioned :angel:

Bubba08
Dec 3rd, 2006, 10:53 PM
I'm not! :p

I would be happy if Nastya won two matches on each tournament I mentioned :angel:
And you are in denial. :awww: :p

Me too. :D

martirogi
Dec 4th, 2006, 12:05 AM
nastya will have a good year. not as good as 04, but a very very good season. top ten and a couple medium/big titles.

Spunky83
Dec 4th, 2006, 04:22 PM
In case you´re interested, I have uploaded the two missing parts of the 2004 San Diego tie-break on youtube: http://myskina.lawntennisnews.com/2006/12/04/youtube-nastya-winning-the-awesome-17-15-tie-break-in-san-diego/

Good memories...wonderful memories;)

goldenlox
Dec 4th, 2006, 05:00 PM
nastya will have a good year. not as good as 04, but a very very good season. top ten and a couple medium/big titles.Sounds reasonable. I hope she does well in Moscow.

miffedmax
Dec 4th, 2006, 07:01 PM
It's the off-season for all the sports teams/persons I really support.

I truly believe (until the various seasons start) that:

1. FC Dallas will win the MLS title
2. Lena D. will win a major and reach No 1.
3. Nastya will win another major and reach No. 2.
4. Nastya and Lena will decide to play doubles again and reach #1.
5. Roger Federer will continue his reign of terror.
6. The Cubs will make it 99 years without a World Series title.

Hey, I'm an optimist, not an idiot.

AnnaK_4ever
Dec 4th, 2006, 10:44 PM
In case you´re interested, I have uploaded the two missing parts of the 2004 San Diego tie-break on youtube: http://myskina.lawntennisnews.com/2006/12/04/youtube-nastya-winning-the-awesome-17-15-tie-break-in-san-diego/

Thanks a lot! :wavey:

slk45
Dec 5th, 2006, 04:45 AM

This was just an outstanding, incredible match! :worship: I was there!! :bounce:
You don't have the whole match, do you? :wavey:

Almalyk
Dec 5th, 2006, 07:43 AM

Thanks so much Yee Wah! :kiss: I had never seen past the first the first video on you tube (6-6) and that was some very exciting tennis!! So many winners to save mp and bp! This is the Nastya I dream of when I will see her live at ASB Classic!

frenchie
Dec 5th, 2006, 08:45 AM
Thanks so much Yee Wah! :kiss: I had never seen past the first the first video on you tube (6-6) and that was some very exciting tennis!! So many winners to save mp and bp! This is the Nastya I dream of when I will see her live at ASB Classic!

you changed your name.....again!!!:lol: ;)

Filippo-Nastya
Dec 5th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Nastya will play tomorrow at 6 PM against Sybille Bammer (good draw! :lol: :tape: ).

selyoink
Dec 5th, 2006, 10:05 PM
you changed your name.....again!!!:lol: ;)

Just changed it back to the old username if I'm not mistaken. Either way I didn't notice till you mentioned it.

goldenlox
Dec 5th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Nastya will play tomorrow at 6 PM against Sybille Bammer (good draw! :lol: :tape: ).I hope she's all healed up.

angiee3
Dec 5th, 2006, 11:31 PM
what's the site for the tournament? is there a scoreboard available or something?

goldenlox
Dec 5th, 2006, 11:52 PM
I think it's St. Anton, Austria, which is a ski resort. Sposored by Tele.ring, a mobile phone provider.

Almalyk
Dec 6th, 2006, 12:29 AM
Just changed it back to the old username if I'm not mistaken. Either way I didn't notice till you mentioned it.

You're absolutely right! Decided to go back to my ethnic Uzbek roots (Almalyk) rather than what was my current Kiwi Name (King Taniwha).

Anyway- I await news of Nastya in Austria. I'll buy my tickets to ASB next week, but I think my boyfriend can get me a media pass for the whole week:)

Filippo-Nastya
Dec 6th, 2006, 10:17 AM
what's the site for the tournament? is there a scoreboard available or something?

http://www.tennistrophy.net/

ZIZOUILLE
Dec 6th, 2006, 12:42 PM
There are pics on www.sport1.at :)

denine
Dec 6th, 2006, 01:07 PM
There are pics on www.sport1.at :)

Aww.. love that picture of nastya and melzer! :D

goldenlox
Dec 6th, 2006, 01:07 PM
There are pics on www.sport1.at (http://www.sport1.at) :)Spasibo :worship:

http://www.sport1.at/typo3temp/pics/93327f7576.jpg (javascript:nextSlide();)

http://www.sport1.at/typo3temp/pics/2ea8bb3426.jpg (javascript:nextSlide();)

http://www.sport1.at/typo3temp/pics/fe382400e4.jpg (javascript:nextSlide();)

iine:
Dec 6th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Aww nice pictures. And thank god she's not blonde anymore! :p

miffedmax
Dec 6th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Spasibo :worship:

[/URL]

St. Nick: "Well, Nastya, were you a good girl this year?

Nastya: "You're not talking about my tennis, right?

St. Nick. "No. Just if you were a good girl or not.

Nastya: "Then yes, I was good."

St. Nick: "Nastyaaaaaa...

Nastya: "Okay, okay, so I dropped a few f-bombs at Jens.

St. Nick: "How many?"

Nastya: "Well, umm, uh, maybe abour 1,456,982,328."

St. Nick: "Ah, what the heck! You're so sweet, I'll let it ride. What do you want for Christmas? A pony . . .

Nastya: "No!"

St. Nick: "Then what?"

Nastya: "Another French Open title?"

St. Nick: "How about moving back into the Top 10?

Nastya: "Well, it's a start . . ."

ARIANE 5
Dec 6th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the pics.
Nastya and Jurgen :hearts:

goldenlox
Dec 6th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Nastya should be on court now

martirogi
Dec 6th, 2006, 05:37 PM
her hair looks a different color in each picture. :cuckoo:

sinterklaasje
Dec 6th, 2006, 05:46 PM
great pics :D

Nastya with Sinterklaas :eek:
I thought Sinterklaas was typical for Belgium and the Netherlands. But apparently they also have a Sinterklaas in Austria. Oh well, I guess there's a Sinterklaas everywhere, only the name and the time of the year you can see him 'in public' differ
Now you know where I get my name from (sinterklaasje = little sinterklaas)

martirogi
Dec 6th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Oh well, I guess there's a Sinterklaas everywhere, only the name and the time of the year you can see him 'in public' differ
Now you know where I get my name from (sinterklaasje = little sinterklaas)

i didn't know the time of year changed? :confused:

sinterklaasje
Dec 6th, 2006, 06:12 PM
oh, maybe not. I don't really know. I just thought that it may be possible that in other countries there is a similar 'event', but maybe not on the 6th of december. Do the kids in America get candy and presents on the 6th of december?

miffedmax
Dec 6th, 2006, 07:11 PM
I think in some countries St. Nick makes his "official" appearance earlier in the month (for some reason I think it's the 6th of Dec.) Is that his official feast day or something? I can't remember.

The U.S. tradition is that St. Nick, or Santa Claus or whatever you call him, makes his "official" visit on Dec. 24. Although he usually shows up in malls the day after Thanksgiving.

goldenlox
Dec 6th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Myskina d. Bammer 46 76 10-5

Bubba08
Dec 6th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Myskina d. Bammer 46 76 10-5
:spit:
Our girl is back to her usual self. :hearts:

martirogi
Dec 6th, 2006, 08:08 PM
oh, maybe not. I don't really know. I just thought that it may be possible that in other countries there is a similar 'event', but maybe not on the 6th of december. Do the kids in America get candy and presents on the 6th of december?

do you leave your shoes outside of your door? that's such a cute tradition. :lol:

martirogi
Dec 6th, 2006, 08:09 PM
vamos myskii :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Filippo-Nastya
Dec 6th, 2006, 08:19 PM
On a-m.ru the score is 4-6 7-5 10-6 but it doesn't change anything. :)
It's only an exhibition but we can celebrate a little bit since Nastya had won her last match in August. :D

goldenlox
Dec 6th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Do Sveta and Lena go there just to train? Is this on tv anywhere in Austria?

frenchie
Dec 6th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Saint Nicolas exists in France too!!

Nice win Nastya!
I wouldn't take it too seriously though

selyoink
Dec 6th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Nice win Nastya!
I wouldn't take it too seriously though

Agreed. Win or loss I put no stock in the results of an exhibition. Still I guess it is good that she won.

sinterklaasje
Dec 6th, 2006, 10:06 PM
do you leave your shoes outside of your door? that's such a cute tradition. :lol:

We leave our shoes next to the chimney. Sinterklaas' helpers are supposed to be able to get into your house trough the chimney. And we put a lump of sugar or a carrot in the shoe for Sinterklaas' horse :lol:

Finally a win for Nastya :eek:
Not very convincing, but a win is a win.
:bounce:

goldenlox
Dec 6th, 2006, 10:21 PM
These girls are celebrating 3 times. Dec 5, Dec 25, and Jan 7.

Almalyk
Dec 6th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Well a win is better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick. Even if it is a tough win over a lowly ranked player...

angiee3
Dec 7th, 2006, 01:07 AM
good.. i'm happy to know that she won..... it would have been a really bad sign if she had lost...