PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Athletic Anastasia Myskina !!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87

cindy
Oct 6th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Last week Austria, yesterday Stuttgart, today Metz: Nastya is travelling a lot in these days.

that's exactly what I was thinking....so now she cannot hide that she is friend with likho (ok we all knew it!) and she cannot hide that she is a realy great great great friend of jurgen....nastya in france!!!!!! honestly I cannot believe that they are just friends!!!! it's impossible!!!

Filippo-Nastya
Oct 6th, 2006, 06:27 PM
that's exactly what I was thinking....so now she cannot hide that she is friend with likho (ok we all knew it!) and she cannot hide that she is a realy great great great friend of jurgen....nastya in france!!!!!! honestly I cannot believe that they are just friends!!!! it's impossible!!!

Next week Nastya will have to choose between supporting her friend Likhovtseva in her home tourney or her "friend" Jurgen in his home tourney (Vienna). Difficult choice! :lol:

cindy
Oct 6th, 2006, 06:56 PM
the 3 first day of the week with lena and the rest of the week with jurgen!

frenchie
Oct 6th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Nastya was in Metz today!!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes.
I took a few pics of her. It was obvious she didn't want to be recognized!
Later in the day, I asked her for a pic with her. She said "no sorry" :sad:

Her hair is soooo long now and soooo blond too :lol:
she was very stylish as always :lick:

frenchie
Oct 6th, 2006, 10:54 PM
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6896/luxmetz2006050zb9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

frenchie
Oct 6th, 2006, 10:55 PM
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5757/luxmetz2006056mm5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

sinterklaasje
Oct 6th, 2006, 11:19 PM
Later in the day, I asked her for a pic with her. She said "no sorry" :sad:

:sad: She has the reputation to be very nice to her fans, but on that one occasion that you have the chance to meet her, she's in a bad mood. I'm really sorry to hear that.
Why didn't she want to have a photo taken? Was she in a hurry? It's only a minor effort, imo.
:fiery: :fiery: bitch! :p

martirogi
Oct 6th, 2006, 11:26 PM
i've never heard of nastya refusing a photo before. i'm sorry. :sad:

selyoink
Oct 7th, 2006, 12:24 AM
Poor Frenchie :sad:

Too bad Nastya was in a bitchy mood.

ARIANE 5
Oct 7th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Don't be sad Frenchie. She didn't want to be recognized, nor importuned. She's not there like player but simply like Melzer girlfriend. You have the chance to see her, lucky guy.

Does Jurgen play well ?

cindy
Oct 7th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Don't be sad Frenchie. She didn't want to be recognized, nor importuned. She's not there like player but simply like Melzer girlfriend. You have the chance to see her, lucky guy.

Does Jurgen play well ?

ariane5!!!! you know that they are just friends!!!!! :fiery: ;) :lol:

poor frenchie....we are all so sad for you here! I hope that you are not so much and still love her
if it can console you the first time I saw her and so the first time I asked her for the picture with her she told me no because she was late fort her next training (where she didn't train at all) ok...I aksed her a second time after this training and I had it but first she said no....you are not the only one :kiss: :smooch:
thx for the pix
btw you are right she was classy!...
you know what!? when reese witherspoon was brunette for the movie walk the line some fans asked her for a picture and she said "how did you recognize me!? can't you see that I'm hiding myself with dark hair!" I think nastya tries to do the same with her blond hair, her cap and everything else! (it's a miracle she wasn't wearing a scarf!!!)

ARIANE 5
Oct 7th, 2006, 10:32 AM
ariane5!!!! you know that they are just friends!!!!!

Oh sorry I had forgotten :smash: :lol:

frenchie
Oct 7th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Don't worry, I'm still in love with her!!

She just didn't want to be recognize (too bad for her I was there :lol: )

And moreover it was a men tourny (Lleyton Hewitt did the same to me in Luxembourg a few years ago when he was still with Clijsters). She was just "Jurgen's friend" and not Anastasia "the tennis star" ;)

I was just :eek: :eek: when I noticed her.
When I woke up yesterday, seeing Nastya that day was the last thing I could think of :angel:

frenchie
Oct 7th, 2006, 11:06 AM
BTW Nastya signed autographs to a lot of people who asked her!!

She just didn't want to be photographed!!

cindy
Oct 7th, 2006, 11:15 AM
Don't worry, I'm still in love with her!!

She just didn't want to be recognize (too bad for her I was there :lol: )

And moreover it was a men tourny (Lleyton Hewitt did the same to me in Luxembourg a few years ago when he was still with Clijsters). She was just "Jurgen's friend" and not Anastasia "the tennis star" ;)

I was just :eek: :eek: when I noticed her.
When I woke up yesterday, seeing Nastya that day was the last thing I could think of :angel:

tu m'en diras tant!

Filippo-Nastya
Oct 7th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Does Jurgen play well ?

I think Frenchie won't be able to reply because he was more focused on Nastya than on the match. :lol:

Sorry Frenchie that she wasn't in a good mood but at least you got the chance to see her. :D I hoped you could ask her something about her foot! :sad:
She didn't want to be recognized? She tried to do the same thing this year in Rome after the match vs Azarenka. Between court Pietrangeli and the players lounge there is a large room with a lot of fast food and Nastya was walking there completely capped. I recognized her because Stepanov (he's so big :eek: ) was with her.

frenchie
Oct 7th, 2006, 12:13 PM
I think Frenchie won't be able to reply because he was more focused on Nastya than on the match. :lol:

Sorry Frenchie that she wasn't in a good mood but at least you got the chance to see her. :D I hoped you could ask her something about her foot! :sad:
She didn't want to be recognized? She tried to do the same thing this year in Rome after the match vs Azarenka. Between court Pietrangeli and the players lounge there is a large room with a lot of fast food and Nastya was walking there completely capped. I recognized her because Stepanov (he's so big :eek: ) was with her.

exactly :lol:
I couldn't ask anything to her because she was in her box with Jurgen's coach. And I didn't want to annoy her after she refuse to be photographed!

cindy
Oct 7th, 2006, 01:07 PM

nastya is a pro in term of hiding herself! in 2005 she was at almost every lenaD's match and it was realy hard to recognized her! she had a cap and a scarf...it wasn't possible to see her hair or her mouth or her noze...only her eyes....poor nastya!!!! it's easy to recognize your eyes!!!
honestly it was hard to see her...hopefuly mommy vera hugged her!!!

Emptiness
Oct 7th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Haha anyone can recognize those eyes a mile away. Next time she should try wearing sunglasses. ;)

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6896/luxmetz2006050zb9.jpghttp://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5757/luxmetz2006056mm5.jpg
Thanks for the pictures. :kiss:

angiee3
Oct 7th, 2006, 06:40 PM
thx for the pics...
i'm so sorry for you... I hope another opportunity will come and then she'll be in a better mood and you can take a pic with her...

cindy
Oct 7th, 2006, 08:23 PM
hello every nasty's fan!!!! you must all post that nastya is your fav' in the GM's thread dedicated to this...she is almost winning!!! c'mon everybody!!! the thread name is "wta world favorite player competition"

Foot's Fingers
Oct 9th, 2006, 10:02 AM
KC without Nastya :sad:

strange feelings

cindy
Oct 9th, 2006, 12:40 PM
KC without Nastya :sad:

strange feelings

the same for me my friend!

Emptiness
Oct 10th, 2006, 04:07 AM
I hope Anastasia shows up in Moscow to cheer on her friends and think to herself that she could be out there and :drive:ing her rollercoaster right through some of those players. But she'll probably be too busy cheering up Jurgen after his loss. :angel:

Emptiness
Oct 10th, 2006, 04:16 AM
hello every nasty's fan!!!! you must all post that nastya is your fav' in the GM's thread dedicated to this...she is almost winning!!! c'mon everybody!!! the thread name is "wta world favorite player competition"
GM is always polling something. Best poster. Best legs/eyes/ass/boobs/mustache. Most hottest/prettiest/ugliest/manly-est. :lol:

denine
Oct 10th, 2006, 09:04 AM
GM is always polling something. Best poster. Best legs/eyes/ass/boobs/mustache. Most hottest/prettiest/ugliest/manly-est. :lol:
:lol: yeah. can't believe nastya was in the poll for player with the most masculine look. :haha:

ARIANE 5
Oct 10th, 2006, 05:33 PM
The news of the day : Melzer admits : Nastya and him are together.
what surprise :lol:

Nastya is in Vienna with him this week.

www.derkurier.at (sport)

cindy
Oct 10th, 2006, 06:18 PM
OMG!!! they are together!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!! thx for the link ;)

Filippo-Nastya
Oct 10th, 2006, 06:37 PM
The news of the day : Melzer admits : Nastya and him are together.
what surprise :lol:

Nastya is in Vienna with him this week.

www.derkurier.at (sport)

I know, I know...in fact kurier.at is the site that I have visited more times than any other in the last period since the best way to have news about Nastya is...searching news about Melzer :tape: :lol:

iine:
Oct 10th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Oh, yeah .. I saw the interview with Jürgen confirming his relationship with Nastya. I didnt know she was with him in Vienna, though! That will be enough reason to get tickets for the tournament now! I dont wanna miss the chance to see Nastya in person. :p

Emptiness
Oct 11th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Ooooo its offical. Much better choice this time around. :o

Seems Anastasia doesn't have a type, cause i can't figure out what Mysterious Italian Guy, Cutie Jens, Monkey, and Jurgen (he needs a nickname! Jerkins? Hand lotion? Gayboytoy?) have in common.:lol:

:lol: yeah. can't believe nastya was in the poll for player with the most masculine look. :haha:
Who else was in the poll, Hantuchova, Venus, and Jankovic? ;)

Vacant
Oct 12th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Myskina was at Melzer's match today.

She looked quite stylish. :hearts:

cindy
Oct 12th, 2006, 07:04 PM
she is deeply in love!!!!!!!! he made her change!!!! she is always stylish...even when she is wearing a jean's!!!

frenchie
Oct 12th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Nastya is always stylish!!
She seems to be enjoying watching tennis more than playing herself...

Emptiness
Oct 13th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Replace "thread" with "post":
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/1898/uselesswithoutpicsjr2.gif

:p

Kremlin is pretty boring this year for me..

sinterklaasje
Oct 13th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Accoridng to GM, Nastya is going to play Zurich!
That would be great news :D
:woohoo:

ARIANE 5
Oct 13th, 2006, 06:43 PM
I prefer to wait the draw before to say :woohoo: :yippee:

selyoink
Oct 13th, 2006, 07:31 PM
That would be great news!

TiK-Tee
Oct 13th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Hope Nastya will play :D

miffedmax
Oct 13th, 2006, 08:11 PM
What makes you think even Nastya knows what she's going to do at this moment?

Let's face, Nastya graduated first in her class at the Space Cadet Academy. (but would you have her any other way?)

martirogi
Oct 13th, 2006, 08:16 PM
this girl could not get any crazier. even her injuries change their mind. :cuckoo:

frenchie
Oct 13th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Nastya playing Zurich???????

Great news really!!!!!
I'm soooo happy

Bubba08
Oct 13th, 2006, 09:25 PM
What! :speakles:

Is there any sense in her schedule/declarations? :silly:

There is loads of bulls*** on GM, I'll wait to see her name in a OOP before believing it.

slk45
Oct 13th, 2006, 09:41 PM
this girl could not get any crazier. even her injuries change their mind. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

denine
Oct 14th, 2006, 01:25 AM
wow :eek: it'll be great IF she plays! :D

french_girl
Oct 14th, 2006, 12:07 PM
and if she plays Zurich, she will certainy play hasselt too!! :D :cool:
but well, let's see if she REALLY plays Zurich :angel:

cindy
Oct 14th, 2006, 12:55 PM
nadia won today and she is so in final...since the other semi is between 2 russians nastya will not be the only russian girl who won in moscow...this is life...congrats to nadia!!

frenchie
Oct 14th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Nastya IS in Zurich draw and it's a pretty good one!!

ARIANE 5
Oct 14th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Nastya plays Zurich :yippee: :woohoo:

selyoink
Oct 14th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Well it seems Nastya actually is playing. However after she loses to that qualifier we may wish she didn't play.

Pretty decent draw. Schiavone in round 2 most likely. Then Sharapova in QF.

frenchie
Oct 14th, 2006, 02:49 PM
I think Sharapova will withdraw

Myskina is the highest unseeded player in the draw

ARIANE 5
Oct 14th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Well it seems Nastya actually is playing. However after she loses to that qualifier we may wish she didn't play

She plays, for me it's the most important even if she lost her first match. I don't wait a miracle.

selyoink
Oct 14th, 2006, 03:07 PM
In celebration of Nastya's return I have changed back to a Nastya avatar.

iine:
Oct 14th, 2006, 03:14 PM
So she's really going to play in Zurich! The draw doesnt look too bad. Let's see what Nastya makes of it. ;)

cindy
Oct 14th, 2006, 03:17 PM
In celebration of Nastya's return I have changed back to a Nastya avatar.

I saw this!!! it's better than the golovin one...(sorry but I'm not a huge fan of tati)
well I'll wait before saying :bounce:
her injury is realy strange!!! first she cannot play at all and now she can play everywhere!!!! looks like nastya's injury is like nastya herself :cuckoo:

ARIANE 5
Oct 14th, 2006, 03:21 PM
The austrian doctor made miracles :tape: :lol:

iine:
Oct 14th, 2006, 03:25 PM
:spit: :haha:

Filippo-Nastya
Oct 14th, 2006, 03:26 PM
It's so great to see Nastya's name in the Zurich draw, I believed we had to wait till Sydney or AO. :D
Finally, next week we'll restart to talk about FH, BH, winners, UEs etc. and we won't talk about Melzer, foot (I hope!!), retirement...
I hope the qualifier that will meet Nastya in the 1r won't be too strong.

frenchie
Oct 14th, 2006, 03:29 PM
It's so great to see Nastya's name in the Zurich draw, I believed we had to wait till Sydney or AO. :D
Finally, next week we'll restart to talk about FH, BH, winners, UEs etc. and we won't talk about Melzer, foot (I hope!!), retirement...
I hope the qualifier that will meet Nastya in the 1r won't be too strong.

I'm afraid we are more going to talk about UEs than winners :tape:
I hope ES will show Nastya's match(es??)

slk45
Oct 14th, 2006, 04:04 PM
NASTYA!! :hearts: :worship:
Welcome back!! :hug: :smooch:

GO NASTYA!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

martirogi
Oct 14th, 2006, 04:07 PM
allez Nastya!!!

Emptiness
Oct 14th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Mixed emotions.. We might have something tennis related to talk about but the possiblity for a first round lost.. :scared:

Anyways ill believe this when she's physically on court!

Btw selyoink, nice new avatar. :yeah:

goldenlox
Oct 14th, 2006, 05:19 PM
This is amazing. I thought if she skips Moscow, she's badly hurt

denine
Oct 14th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Kick ass at zurich, nastya! :D

manu32
Oct 14th, 2006, 08:12 PM
happy to see you back nastya.....

come in France please and not only to see your boyfriend....

Spunky83
Oct 14th, 2006, 08:54 PM

:lol:

In case someone misses a-m.com (or even cares), we are experiencing technical and personal difficulties and they are not my fault ;) Hope to get it back on track in the next couple of weeks.

Turns out changing to another server probably wasn´t that easy, however we´ll see.

-----------

I have the feeling Nastya only came to Zurich for the chocolate and for its border countries :tape: So Eurosport said, Gerlach´s still her coach. I haven´t heard of him in such a long time, I thought he was already long gone. I´d like to see Nastya as motivated as her boyfriend in tourneys.

It´s frikkin time.

iine:
Oct 14th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Jens Gerlach has been with her in Vienna too actually as far as I can trust my eyes. :lol: I saw him watching in the stands too during one of Jürgen's matches. :)

Filippo-Nastya
Oct 15th, 2006, 12:18 AM
I have the feeling Nastya only came to Zurich for the chocolate and for its border countries :tape:

Have you also the feeling she has spent this week in Vienna only for the Sacher Torte? :lol:

Spunky83
Oct 15th, 2006, 01:23 PM
Jens Gerlach has been with her in Vienna too actually as far as I can trust my eyes. :lol: I saw him watching in the stands too during one of Jürgen's matches. :)

Yeah...I think Eurosport Germany also said that. I was like "wow, that guy must have nerves of steel!". (Voluntarily) spending time with the (ex)-boyfriend(s) of his ex-girlfriend must be fun!

At least he can talk to Schmelzer in German.

_LuCaS_
Oct 15th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Baby got back? ;) I thought it was over for the season, then she bumps into Zurich
Good luck Nastya then :dance:

goldenlox
Oct 15th, 2006, 06:00 PM
I'm still not sure what Nastya's injury was

angiee3
Oct 15th, 2006, 06:03 PM
happy to know.. nastya is playing again..

BEST OF LUCK GIRL!!!

cindy
Oct 15th, 2006, 07:14 PM
I'm still not sure what Nastya's injury was

me too...I'm even asking myself "was she realy injured!!!???"
anyway if she plays...best of luck! try to win one match please!

Zamboni
Oct 15th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Maybe she was diagnosed with a stress fracture at first, but it turned out to be just a serious inflammation? (after all that's what Eurosport reported):shrug:

Or it was a different injury, combined with motivational problems, which were healed by spending a lot of time with Jurgen;)

Either way, if she really is fit for Zurich I'm happy she plays :) I might have to go to Hasselt after all;)

Foot's Fingers
Oct 16th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Nastya decides to enjoy herself??? or will she play seriously?

cindy
Oct 16th, 2006, 02:38 PM
a friend of mine saw her this week end in zurich training and she asked her if she will play or not and nastya said that she'll play! my friend told me that nastya looked very good and was training realy hard...didn't seem injured at all...

lilimi
Oct 16th, 2006, 04:16 PM
good news!!!!!!!i'm so happy !

ARIANE 5
Oct 16th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Zurich first round : Nastya vs. Timea Bacsinszky (Sui). Good draw ;)

Filippo-Nastya
Oct 16th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Timea Bacsinszky has beaten Shaughnessy, Raymond and Ondraskova in the quali.

ARIANE 5
Oct 16th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Nastya play tomorrow, come on Nastya :)

Dzung
Oct 16th, 2006, 08:22 PM
GOOO NASTYA!!!! :banana: :rocker2:

manu32
Oct 16th, 2006, 08:24 PM
good draw...pironkova was the bad choice ....but swiss in switzerland...

come on nastya

Almalyk
Oct 16th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Good luck Nastya. Good to have you back on court.

denine
Oct 17th, 2006, 01:15 AM
Good luck nastya! :bounce:

selyoink
Oct 17th, 2006, 01:28 AM
Come on Nastya! You can win this one.

Foot's Fingers
Oct 17th, 2006, 09:03 AM
young Aga in Poland

now Timea in Switzerland

:tape:

good luck Nastya

frenchie
Oct 17th, 2006, 10:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTz_V3xbjEA :sad: :sad:

don't watch it if you are too sensitive :o

good luck Nastya
I think Timea is fat and slow :tape:

Filippo-Nastya
Oct 17th, 2006, 11:27 AM

don't watch it if you are too sensitive :o

good luck Nastya
I think Timea is fat and slow :tape:

When I read "don't watch it if you are too sensitive", I thought: "At 99% this is a video about Athens 2004" and I was right. :lol: :sad:
I would like to know the name of that French commentator that said "Ouiiii" when Justine was coming back. :fiery:
And Nastya's reaction when she missed the return that gave Jujù the 5-5... :bigcry:

Come on Nastya tonight!! :bounce:

frenchie
Oct 17th, 2006, 12:49 PM
When I read "don't watch it if you are too sensitive", I thought: "At 99% this is a video about Athens 2004" and I was right. :lol: :sad:
I would like to know the name of that French commentator that said "Ouiiii" when Justine was coming back. :fiery:
And Nastya's reaction when she missed the return that gave Jujù the 5-5... :bigcry:

Come on Nastya tonight!! :bounce:

It was a belgian commentator ;)
I watched the whole match on a belgian channel and was sooo pissed about their comments :fiery:

cindy
Oct 17th, 2006, 02:17 PM
I was thinking that I didn't know at all the voice of the commentator...the fact that he is belgian explain it all (enfin les commentateurs français sont pas mieux...;))

french_girl
Oct 17th, 2006, 03:56 PM
I was thinking that I didn't know at all the voice of the commentator...the fact that he is belgian explain it all (enfin les commentateurs français sont pas mieux...;))

yeah, when i heard his voice, i asked myself whose voice that could be!!and then i saw it was a commentator on RTBF2, so a belgian one!!

enfin c'est vrai que tauziat ou forget ils sont pas mieux... :o

martirogi
Oct 17th, 2006, 05:10 PM
cmon nastya, my two other favs won today. you wouldn't want to be a big disappointment would you. :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

slk45
Oct 17th, 2006, 05:50 PM

don't watch it if you are too sensitive :o It's worth watching just for the short glimpse of Nastya (even with H-H there). Nastya is simply :hearts: gorgeous :hearts: in that red dress and the short black hairstyle!!
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

GO NASTYA!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

ARIANE 5
Oct 17th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Nastya :confused:

Spunky83
Oct 17th, 2006, 07:40 PM
Doesn´t look too good, does it?

That Swiss girl is the lowest ranked player in the main draw.

ARIANE 5
Oct 17th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Maybe she's not yet ready to play :confused:

iine:
Oct 17th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Oh god.. What a terrible display. :rolleyes:

slk45
Oct 17th, 2006, 07:55 PM
NASTYA!! :bigcry: :hug:

she lost 3 & 3..... :sobbing:

frenchie
Oct 17th, 2006, 07:58 PM
OMG!!!!

What's wrong Nastya????

iine:
Oct 17th, 2006, 08:01 PM
OMG!!!!

What's wrong Nastya????
I bet she doesnt know herself. :rolleyes: :p

cindy
Oct 17th, 2006, 08:02 PM
3/6 3/6...what can we say? I guess we are all disappointed...I realy don't understand! how can she waste her talent like this!!!??? I can perfectly understand that sasha cohen popped her flip, I can understand that she falls so much because skating is realy hard but for God sake nastya!!!! explain me why is it so hard now for you to win a fucking single match against someone who is so bad ranked!!!!!!????
it's ridiculous!
if she is injured then it's better for her not playing if she is not (and she seems not to be) I realy don't understand!
what a waste of talent!
this will not help her with her confidence...

I<3Myskina
Oct 17th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Oh dear lord. Lowest ranked player in the main draw? Sheesh.

Filippo-Nastya
Oct 17th, 2006, 08:36 PM
I don't know what to say because: 1) I have followed the match on the scoreboard and not on TV; 2) I had never heard the name of that Swiss player before; 3) I don't know if Nastya is 100% OK or not with her foot; 4) I don't know how many days she trained lately etc. etc.
I only know that Nastya has still a lot of work to do if she wants to restart winning some (or at least one) matches.

ARIANE 5
Oct 17th, 2006, 08:46 PM
What can she do now. Stop for the rest of the year ? Play in Linz ? This defeat will not help her confidence, but for me it's not a big surprise. She didn't play since USO and apparently she has only one week training.

Come on girl :)

Spunky83
Oct 17th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Pull a Mirka?

Unfortunately Schmelzer is no Federer.

frenchie
Oct 17th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Pull a Mirka?

Unfortunately Schmelzer is no Federer.

LOL

I can't imagine Nastya with 50kg more :lol: :lol: :tape:

Bubba08
Oct 17th, 2006, 09:21 PM
It is frustrating.

martirogi
Oct 17th, 2006, 09:33 PM
5th loss in a row. :help: halfway to a jankovic :shrug:

lost in the first round 5 out of the last 6 tournies played :sad:

sinterklaasje
Oct 17th, 2006, 10:28 PM
I hate Jürgen :mad: :crying2: (naah, just kidding)
Unfortunately, Nastya can't bring positive energy from her relationship to her game, like Jürgen can. :(
Nastya just doesn't manage to get some wins under her belt. It's really depressing. I hope all these losses can stimulate her to train harder and work on her game, but I fear a bit of discouragement and disheartment (although she sometimes doesn't seem to care). I wonder why she played in Zürich. If she wasn't ready, this was not a smart move (but then, good decision-making never was an option in the menu).
:sad:
But on a positive note, she doesn't have much to defend next year (hmmm, if I recall correctly, this was exactly what I thought last year :o ). Let's hope she will make the best of 2007. C'mon Nastya, make your fans happy, you didn't spoil us this year.

selyoink
Oct 17th, 2006, 11:28 PM
Not very surprising really. Didn't have any clue what to expect from her but the performance doesn't inspire much confidence even if I thought there was a great chance she would lose. Seems like ages since she last won a match. Who knows when she will win again. Probably not this year.

Almalyk
Oct 18th, 2006, 01:20 AM
Nastya :tears:

denine
Oct 18th, 2006, 02:55 AM
Who is this timea anyway? :confused:

Hopefully, nastya stays confident and starts winning sometime soon :o

Foot's Fingers
Oct 18th, 2006, 06:44 AM
nOT BIG SHOCK, HONESTLY.......

but still sad loss

Foot's Fingers
Oct 18th, 2006, 06:45 AM
Doesn´t look too good, does it?

That Swiss girl is the lowest ranked player in the main draw.

More, she even was not in QD at the begining..... enters QD only after some withdrawls :sad:

Emptiness
Oct 18th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Losing to a qualifier, can't say anything but :o

Filippo-Nastya
Oct 18th, 2006, 12:53 PM
http://www.zurichopen.net/index.php?pn=news_details&id_categories=95&id_selected=867

Bacsinszky : "When I saw the draw for the main tournament, my first thought was that Myskina was no bad draw". :lol: :o

denine
Oct 18th, 2006, 01:22 PM
http://www.zurichopen.net/index.php?pn=news_details&id_categories=95&id_selected=867

Bacsinszky : "When I saw the draw for the main tournament, my first thought was that Myskina was no bad draw". :lol: :o
Bitch! :fiery: :lol:

But that's probably how other players feel now when they see the name-myskina next to theirs in the main draw. :o

Foot's Fingers
Oct 18th, 2006, 01:48 PM
well, seems wta players happy to have Myskinaas opponent :)

Make them fell wrong, Nastya

selyoink
Oct 18th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Well she is right. If I was a player I certainly wouldn't mind drawing Nastya at this point.

goldenlox
Oct 18th, 2006, 04:26 PM
If Nastya is healthy enough to play, she might as well play a few matches, the season is almost over.

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 18th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Nastya :( :sad:
looks like season is over
she withdrew from Hasselt :( :( :sad:

she really shouldnt have played yesterday :( :sad:

goldenlox
Oct 19th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Get some rest

Bubba08
Oct 19th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Nastya :( :sad:
looks like season is over
she withdrew from Hasselt :( :( :sad:

she really shouldnt have played yesterday :( :sad:
Oh no. :sad:

Get some rest and come back when you'll be fully ready. :shout:
We'll be expecting you, see you in 2007 Nastya. :hearts:

frenchie
Oct 19th, 2006, 05:58 PM

Who's this ugly bitch :rolleyes:
Even Nastya's worst year on tour will still be better than Timea's best year :devil:

She just got lucky Nastya was back from injury

slk45
Oct 19th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Nastya! :sad:

iine:
Oct 19th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Wow, that Swiss girl has got quite a big mouth ! :p

sinterklaasje
Oct 19th, 2006, 10:15 PM
I don't think that's a bitchy comment, it's simply the truth. Nastya lost a lot of matches against young, talented players (Peer, Azarenka, Radwanska, ...). It seems to me that, as a young player, you need to play Nastya (and win, but this doesn't seem to be too difficult) to get your career started. Nice to see Nastya is helping so many youngsters, but it's time to become a little bit more selfish and win those matches.

selyoink
Oct 19th, 2006, 10:37 PM
I don't think that's a bitchy comment, it's simply the truth. Nastya lost a lot of matches against young, talanted players (Peer, Azarenka, Radwanska, ...). It seems to me that, as a young player, you need to play Nastya (and win, but this doesn't seem to be too difficult) to get your career started. Nice to see Nastya is helping so many youngsters, but it's time to become a little bit more selfish and win those matches.

I agree. Nothing wrong with the comment.

Filippo-Nastya
Oct 20th, 2006, 05:58 PM
I don't think that's a bitchy comment, it's simply the truth. Nastya lost a lot of matches against young, talanted players (Peer, Azarenka, Radwanska, ...). It seems to me that, as a young player, you need to play Nastya (and win, but this doesn't seem to be too difficult) to get your career started. Nice to see Nastya is helping so many youngsters, but it's time to become a little bit more selfish and win those matches.

I agree, Nastya should become more "selfish"! :lol: If you look at 2004, the 17 y.o. Maria Sharapova lost 3 times in a row against Nastya and despite that it doesn't seems that her career is going too bad! :tape:

I agree too that there is nothing wrong with the Bacsinszky's statement. It was more bitchy what Julia Schruff said before the match vs Nastya at Berlin last year. Don't remember the exact words but it was something like: "If I could choose a top 10 to face, it would be Myskina". Nice and humble words said by the number 107 of that period. :rolleyes:

sinterklaasje
Oct 20th, 2006, 06:19 PM
what Schruff said was, again, the truth. It's not bitchy. Most of us like it when Nastya says what she thinks (though I think she sometimes crosses the line), so we must accept that other players do the same. Nastya is very beatable these days (well, the last 2 years), so I can image a lot of players hope for a match-up with her. Just imagine, player X (ranked xxx) withdraws from her first round match vs Nastya after twisting her ankle when she started dancing and jumping around of happiness after the draw was made. :lol:

Emptiness
Oct 21st, 2006, 06:14 AM
Yeah that comment was bitchy but truthful so.. :shrug:

selyoink
Oct 21st, 2006, 04:01 PM
Even when Nastya was at her best she might have been the top 10 player you would want to draw most just because if you play her you are in no danger of getting overpowered. And she always lost a couple matches that she never should have.

goldenlox
Oct 21st, 2006, 05:23 PM
There's reason for being on on the rollercoaster.
Nastya has big ups:D , and crazy downs.:eek: :help:
Then we go back up again :cool:

Spunky83
Oct 22nd, 2006, 08:01 PM

Considering that Nastya hasn´t had won a single match in ages, came back off an injury which is still troubling her, I would have said the exact same thing. Plus that girl turned out to be a really decent player

BTW: www.anastasia-myskina.com is finally updated again...this week coming will be a summary of 2006, so be prepared for some real bitching!!! :devil: :lol:

selyoink
Oct 23rd, 2006, 05:55 AM
Nastya has fallen out of the top 15 for the first time in over 4 years.

Foot's Fingers
Oct 23rd, 2006, 07:24 AM
sad second half of 2006

Maxmiffed
Oct 23rd, 2006, 09:30 AM
Nastya has fallen out of the top 15 for the first time in over 4 years.

I'm very concerned about Anastasia's tennis furture. It seems like Anastasia is no more serious about her tennis career. Look at her results since Wimbledon: Losing her first match in five of six tournaments! That's indeed not good enough. It's a tragedy. Anastasia was two year ago one of the World's very best players. Today everybody is laughing at her. According to rumours and facts her private life has her first priority next comes tennis. "First all I want to become Melzer's girlfriend", was Anastasia's one and only goal since Wimbledon. Anastasia is wasting away her great tennis talent. It's so sad. It's a tragedy. A Russian and human tragedy. :sad:

:hearts: Golovin :hearts: - :hearts: Dani :hearts: - :hearts: Sofia :hearts: - :hearts: Gajdosova :hearts: - :hearts: Myskina :hearts: - :hearts: Vaidisova :hearts:

cindy
Oct 23rd, 2006, 12:22 PM
I'm very concerned about Anastasia's tennis furture. It seems like Anastasia is no more serious about her tennis career. Look at her results since Wimbledon: Losing her first match in five of six tournaments! That's indeed not good enough. It's a tragedy. Anastasia was two year ago one of the World's very best players. Today everybody is laughing at her. According to rumours and facts her private life has her first priority next comes tennis. "First all I want to become Melzer's girlfriend", was Anastasia's one and only goal since Wimbledon. Anastasia is wasting away her great tennis talent. It's so sad. It's a tragedy. A Russian and human tragedy. :sad:

:hearts: Golovin :hearts: - :hearts: Dani :hearts: - :hearts: Sofia :hearts: - :hearts: Gajdosova :hearts: - :hearts: Myskina :hearts: - :hearts: Vaidisova :hearts:

this is so sadly true!

goldenlox
Oct 23rd, 2006, 03:29 PM
I am surprised at how she's fallen from the top 10.
But Sveta had a similar problem. Vera Z made the 2004 YEC.

It's hard to stay in the top 10.
Nastya can get back there, but it will take a lot of hard work

goldenlox
Oct 23rd, 2006, 05:23 PM
I'm very concerned about Anastasia's tennis furture. It seems like Anastasia is no more serious about her tennis career. Look at her results since Wimbledon: Whe she left Wimbledon, I thought she was playing her best since 2004
Part of this is injuries, but she might also not be so in love with all the hard work that's involved.
This is tough to do when you have money, and have been working hard for so many years

martirogi
Oct 23rd, 2006, 06:41 PM
2006 was worse than 2005. i don't think anyone expected that.

she had decent reusults at tokyo, miami, and roland garros. she had good results at eastbourne and wimbledon. THAT'S IT.

Maxmiffed
Oct 23rd, 2006, 07:21 PM
but she might also not be so in love with all the hard work that's involved.
This is tough to do when you have money, and have been working hard for so many years

Hi
I agree. I also agree that Anastasia had great results in 2006. I saw her playing here in Stockholm, and she did very good matches. But it’s so few year she has as a tennis player at that level. You cannot say “Oh, I’m in love. I don’t care about my tennis in the next couple of months”. That’s not serious. Can you imagine Sharapova ever having such an attitude? After all Anastasia is not the first WTA-player falling in love. I know Anastasia can reach Top-10 if she work hard and serious, but I don’t think she ever again will be serious about her tennis career. If she had continued her play and her attitude from 2004, Anastasia had been no. 1 on the wta-ranking for many weeks already.

Something else: As a girl, I think Anastasia love affair with Melzer is so comics and funny. Sorry, but I think Melzer looks so stupid, that only his mother can love him. But perhaps loves make Anastasia blind. :lol:

selyoink
Oct 24th, 2006, 12:26 AM

she had decent reusults at tokyo, miami, and roland garros. she had good results at eastbourne and wimbledon. THAT'S IT.

I didn't expect Nastya to get back to her old form but I did think she would be better than last year.

Maxmiffed
Oct 24th, 2006, 09:09 AM
I’m a little sorry about my comments yesterday. Perhaps I was too hard to Anastasia, but I’m really so disappointed about her. I’m disappointed because I think Anastasia is wasting away her talent. I would like to see Anastasia playing here in Stockholm next August too, but I have a funny feeling that she will not play tennis anymore at that time. Perhaps I was watching Anastasia winning her very last tennis match here in Stockholm last August 12 (Anastasia lost all her matches since then). I really hope that I’m wrong!

Bye-bye. :kiss:

cindy
Oct 24th, 2006, 11:11 AM
maxmiffed you don't have to be sorry...I think we all think the same! we are all so disappointed by how she is wastin' her talent just because she is in love (and maybe because she is tired of playing tennis too and tired of I don't know what but it must be something!)
I hope that she'll take enough time off tennis to come back with a real good game and that she'll want to fight a lil bit more
for jurgen he is a nice guy and quite cute so :fiery: don't say that only his mum can love him!!! just kiddin'...I don't understand why nastya love his that much!!! and I'm a fan of him!!!!

miffedmax
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:25 PM
I posted this in GM, because I amuse myself a lot.

Oh, how do you solve a problem like Myskina?
How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?

When watch her I'm confused
Out of focus and bemused
And I never know exactly where I am
Unpredictable as weather
She's as flighty as a feather
She's a darling! She's a demon! She's a lamb!

She'd outpester any pest
Drive a hornet from its nest
She could throw a whirling dervish out of whirl
She is gentle! She is wild!
She's a riddle! She's a child!
She's a headache! She's an angel!
She's a girl!

How do you solve a problem like Myskina?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find a word that means Myskina?
A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!

Many a thing you know you'd like to tell her
Many a thing she ought to understand
But how do you make her stay
And listen to all you say
How do you keep a wave upon the sand

Oh, how do you solve a problem like Myskina?
How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?

goldenlox
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:37 PM

she had decent reusults at tokyo, miami, and roland garros. she had good results at eastbourne and wimbledon. THAT'S IT.She played very well on the grass, that's why the last part of the year was so surprising.
Lots of Max's, all miffed :D

Maxmiffed
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:40 PM
2 miffedmax from maxmiffed :lol: :lol:

I love your comments as I told you yesterday.
Thx for your new poem. :lol:

:kiss: :kiss: to miffedmax
from Cecilia

Emptiness
Oct 24th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Uh, I really think you guys are putting too much emphasise on Anastasia being in love and therefore sucking in tennis. I mean, i assume, that she was in love with her muscle monkey and she had good results then. I really just think that ever since her mother's illness she's discovered how much more there is to life. Sad for her fans but it was bound to happen, theres so many interviews mentioning her thinking about life after tennis.

Is Miffed Max a character in so show or something?! Nice poem miffedmax :lol:.

manu32
Oct 24th, 2006, 06:49 PM
next boyfriend will be better......

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Oct 24th, 2006, 07:03 PM
next boyfriend will be better......

Hopefully

Maxmiffed
Oct 25th, 2006, 01:46 PM
I decided not to post more about Anastasia’s private life. It’s her life and it’s not my life. As one of you wrote, there are maybe other reasons to her bad results since Wimbledon. Injuries, I think.
One little thing to close my comments about Anastasia pf: A girl from my class told me today, that Anastasia’s coach is her former boy-friend. I was laughing so must about her ridiculous damned lies. I simple didn’t believe my friend. Anastasia’s coach is an old man! I just “googled” about it. It seems like my friend is right. An old man as Anastasia’s boyfriend! I think her coach could be her father! I think Anastasia’s private life is a very strange one. I don’t want to think at it anymore.
That’s my last comment about A’s private life.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: from Cecilia

ZIZOUILLE
Oct 25th, 2006, 02:23 PM
One little thing to close my comments about Anastasia pf: A girl from my class told me today, that Anastasia’s coach is her former boy-friend. I was laughing so must about her ridiculous damned lies. I simple didn’t believe my friend. Anastasia’s coach is an old man! I just “googled” about it. It seems like my friend is right. An old man as Anastasia’s boyfriend! I think her coach could be her father! I think Anastasia’s private life is a very strange one. I don’t want to think at it anymore.

Jens = old man :lol: :lol: :tape:

Maxmiffed
Oct 25th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Jens = old man :lol: :lol: :tape:

YES, AN OLD MAN!
I think he must be more than 35 years of age, that very old in my mind.
He is half-fat and half-bald-headed too.
I'm SHOCKED, but also laughing at the same time.
Jens as a her former boy-friend?:eek:
And now "Monkey-face"-Melzer!:eek:
OMG!

Sorry Anastasia, but...
:haha: :haha: :haha:

frenchie
Oct 25th, 2006, 02:57 PM
YES, AN OLD MAN!
I think he must be more than 35 years of age, that very old in my mind.
He is half-fat and half-bald-headed too.
I'm SHOCKED, but also laughing at the same time.
Jens as a her former boy-friend?:eek:
And now "Monkey-face"-Melzer!:eek:
OMG!

Sorry Anastasia, but...
:haha: :haha: :haha:

I don't know but I think Jens and Jurgen look fine to me:confused:

ZIZOUILLE
Oct 25th, 2006, 03:15 PM
I don't know but I think Jens and Jurgen look fine to me

Agree with you but we are not swedish :)

cindy
Oct 25th, 2006, 03:24 PM
cecilia beware!!!! spunky is in love with jens...I mean cutie-J ;)

miffedmax
Oct 25th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Uh, I really think you guys are putting too much emphasise on Anastasia being in love and therefore sucking in tennis. I mean, i assume, that she was in love with her muscle monkey and she had good results then. I really just think that ever since her mother's illness she's discovered how much more there is to life. Sad for her fans but it was bound to happen, theres so many interviews mentioning her thinking about life after tennis.

Is Miffed Max a character in so show or something?! Nice poem miffedmax :lol:.

I must give credit to Rogers and Hammerstein, since I stole it all from Sound of Music.

But doesn't it perfectly describe our dear Nastya?

Maxmiffed
Oct 25th, 2006, 03:52 PM
OK OK OK OK!!!!!
I’m so sorry. :sad: I should never have written that about Jens and Melzer. Of course some of you like them and so on, I’m so stupid and ….. yes, I’m Swedish and I'm a blonde too! Sorry to all of you.:sad:
I don’t post anymore about Anastasia’s boys. I like Anastasia very much, and that’s it!:)
Another thing: As I told you I saw some of Anastasia’s matches here in Stockholm last August. She gave autographs after her matches. But I was too shy to ask her for an autograph. I regret so much that I didn’t get it. Do you know about I can get her autograph from somewhere? The only site I know about A is myskina.com and I think is a very bad site. Perhaps some of you have A’s autograph and I can buy it and you can post the autograph to me?:)

Maxmiffed
Oct 26th, 2006, 05:33 AM
Hi Paul. Thx for pm the links. I didn't know the two sites. :lol: The one of them have a headline beginnig with "No man......." :lol: :tape: :help:

:kiss: Cecilia

cindy
Oct 26th, 2006, 10:34 AM
you shouldn't have been so shy you know! nastya is always signing to everyone and anyone! maybe you can find one of her autograph on ebay...one day I saw one and it was almost 100$!!!! OMG!!! it's less expensive to buy a ticket for RG!!!!

frenchie
Oct 28th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Hello

you should vote for Nastya in this popularity contest. She's in the SF against Davenport...:rolleyes:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=271530

Emptiness
Oct 28th, 2006, 04:47 PM
I voted so that maybe she'll win something this year. :o :tape:

cindy
Oct 28th, 2006, 05:16 PM
voted too! i didn't see it at all thx frenchie...I voted for dani too

selyoink
Oct 28th, 2006, 08:44 PM
I voted so that maybe she'll win something this year. :o :tape:

How dare you forget that she won the Diamond Aces award again this year. And quite frankly that is all that matters. :p

cindy
Oct 29th, 2006, 09:23 AM
yes that's right about the diamond aces award!!! to me it is the most important thing that she won in her career! hope she'll do it again at least 3 times!

selyoink
Oct 29th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Her slump won't be complete until she fails to win the Diamond Aces award for a 4th year running.

Spunky83
Oct 29th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Hi Paul. Thx for pm the links. I didn't know the two sites. :lol: The one of them have a headline beginnig with "No man......." :lol: :tape: :help:

:kiss: Cecilia

Hehe...thanks for reading that one. Always happy to see someone actually reading the stuff that I produce.

So you think Jens was old?...:tape: :toothy:

Well, like I said, thanks for reading;)

Spunky83
Oct 29th, 2006, 08:26 PM
I decided not to post more about Anastasia’s private life. It’s her life and it’s not my life. As one of you wrote, there are maybe other reasons to her bad results since Wimbledon. Injuries, I think.
That’s my last comment about A’s private life.

My reaction to this one is:

1. Someone´s got a hot daddy!
2. Gerlach is 33 (born 1973)...so he actually "made" Nastya when he was like 7
3. My head´s spinning...so that´s basically time shifted incest which hasn´t happened...what?!?

Maxmiffed
Oct 30th, 2006, 07:37 AM
Hehe...thanks for reading that one. Always happy to see someone actually reading the stuff that I produce.

So you think Jens was old?...:tape: :toothy:

Well, like I said, thanks for reading;)

Did you write that in a-m.com? Obviously you used the Pravda-stuff as your source. Why didn’t you mentioned about James Blake then? Do you always use Russian yellow papers as your "reliable sources” in the a-m.com site? Are you “in love” with Anastasia’s coach? (Cindy told me that). I still think it’s strange that her former boyfriend is still with her every day and also travelling with her too. And YES, I still think that 33 years of age is very old of a boyfriend. Two months ago I really loved and admired Anastasia so very much. Today I really don’t know what to think about her.

A “Bubba08” doesn’t like my comments. But isn’t this a discussion-forum? Do I need to write “Ohh Anastasia is so lovely and great a tennis player” all the time? I’m not allowed to criticise her?

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
from
Cecilia:hearts:

ARIANE 5
Oct 30th, 2006, 09:05 AM
Definitely YES. Myskina will never comeback in TOP-15!
Myskina is a “champ from the past”. She is totally wasting her great talent away.
All pics I saw of Myskina from 2006 she looks sad and depressed, as she has big personal problems.
I think her parents’ divorce in 2004 has a great impact on Myskina.
Look at what Myskina was doing during the latest two months: She gave a strange interview to Pravda, telling about how much she loves James Blake. Next she is fooling around in Metz to cheer on Jurgen Melzer, and finally she din’t show up to meet her fans in Moscow during Kremlin Cup. OK, she was injured, but why didn’t Myskina payed her Russian fans a little respect?
Today she is back in Moscow together with her “old” boy-friend, Alenaxdr Stephanov.
A totally mess off-court and on-court.
I so much admired Myskina two years ago.
Today I’m laughing at Myskina!

Like Bubba I don't like your comments. But each one will appreciate your prose :(
You should write in a russian yellow paper :o

Bubba08
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:27 AM
A “Bubba08” doesn’t like my comments. But isn’t this a discussion-forum? Do I need to write “Ohh Anastasia is so lovely and great a tennis player” all the time? I’m not allowed to criticise her?

from
Cecilia:hearts:
Of course you don't have to, and as long as it brings something it is ok to criticize a player.
The point is that your coments are far from being constructive and are usually quite irritating at least for me. I know there is almost nothing positive to say on Nastya at the moment, but there is no need to keep on repeating the same negative things/gossips again and again, especially when it seems that the end of this thread is becoming closer and closer.

Oh and please drop off the "a" in front of my username, I am a person not a thing, thanks. :)

*nice mode*

If you want to have a sig, go in your "user CP", "control panel", "settings & options" and "edit signature".

frenchie
Oct 30th, 2006, 01:07 PM
No need to hate each other...

There is already so much negative things right now about Nastya's year!!

ARIANE 5
Oct 30th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Frenchie your avatar is :yeah:

frenchie
Oct 30th, 2006, 02:21 PM

thank you:kiss:

frenchie
Oct 30th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Well it seems Nastya will finish the year at nr16 which is not that bad considering she stopped her season at Wimbledon:tape: . I guess she could have make it to the YEC if she had continued to play like on grass:o

What I fear is that next year she'll have quite a lot to defend untill Wimby. What if she falls out of top50?? Will she have the strengh to come back??:sad: I don't think so:help:

She needs to play well next year

Maxmiffed
Oct 30th, 2006, 02:54 PM
I really don’t want to hate with anyone here. I like all people – also Bubba08. And I really LOVED and ADMIRED Anastasia so much after I saw here in Stockholm. I saw her three matches here. In the last one I saw Anastasia playing Sofia (she is from my country). But I was CHEERING FOR ANASTASIA ALL THE TIME, AND ANASTASIA WON! I was so happy about it. Since then I collected so many pics from Anastasia, and I love them all. But I began to wonder what’s going on since she lost all her matches since she won one here last August? Therefore I signed up here to know something about her life and so on. What I found out, SCHOCKED me so much. Especially I’m disapoointed to know that Anastasia didn’t show up in her hometown – Moscow – to meet her fans during Kremlin Cup. I know Anastasia was injured and she couldn’t play, but why not show up anyway to meet with fans in her hometown? Her “monkey-love-trip” more important than her hometown-fans? Is Anatsasia afraid of showing up in Moscow? Afraid of journalist and their unpleasant questions? Believe me I don’t want to offend Anastasia or Bubba or anyone. I only want to discuss with some other fans of Anastasia :What’s going on? But perhaps nobody likes to know the truth about Anastasia? I’m afraid I found the truth about her. But I still admire Anastasia:hearts: , since I think she is very beautiful girl. That’s all for now.

Bye-bye.

from
Cecilia

Filippo-Nastya
Oct 30th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Well it seems Nastya will finish the year at nr16 which is not that bad considering she stopped her season at Wimbledon:tape: . I guess she could have make it to the YEC if she had continued to play like on grass:o

What I fear is that next year she'll have quite a lot to defend untill Wimby. What if she falls out of top50?? Will she have the strengh to come back??:sad: I don't think so:help:

She needs to play well next year

Totally agree! ;)
Moreover, if we look at the last 2 years, considering that Nastya won only 9 matches in 2005 before Wimby and only 4 matches this year after Wimby, I think that her fall in the ranking from #3 to #16 is not a disaster. It could have been worse.
I hope she'll have a great 2007, without personal problems or injures. We all want to see again a hungry, motivated and winning Nastya.

Bubba08
Oct 30th, 2006, 04:45 PM
I have to agree on this one. :hatoff:

I really don’t want to hate with anyone here. I like all people – also Bubba08. And I really LOVED and ADMIRED Anastasia so much after I saw here in Stockholm. I saw her three matches here. In the last one I saw Anastasia playing Sofia (she is from my country). But I was CHEERING FOR ANASTASIA ALL THE TIME, AND ANASTASIA WON! I was so happy about it. Since then I collected so many pics from Anastasia, and I love them all. But I began to wonder what’s going on since she lost all her matches since she won one here last August? Therefore I signed up here to know something about her life and so on. What I found out, SCHOCKED me so much. Especially I’m disapoointed to know that Anastasia didn’t show up in her hometown – Moscow – to meet her fans during Kremlin Cup. I know Anastasia was injured and she couldn’t play, but why not show up anyway to meet with fans in her hometown? Her “monkey-love-trip” more important than her hometown-fans? Is Anatsasia afraid of showing up in Moscow? Afraid of journalist and their unpleasant questions? Believe me I don’t want to offend Anastasia or Bubba or anyone. I only want to discuss with some other fans of Anastasia :What’s going on? But perhaps nobody likes to know the truth about Anastasia? I’m afraid I found the truth about her. But I still admire Anastasia:hearts: , since I think she is very beautiful girl. That’s all for now.
Too late, we are really offended. :speakles: :mad:

Only kidding. :p
You love the drama don't you, that is typical of a Nastya fan. :D :unsure: :banana:
Btw, you seem quite inspired, you almost type an essay in every post. :drink:

goldenlox
Oct 30th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Nastya played very well on grass this year.
If she can come back and stay on that level, she'll be back in or near the top 5

sinterklaasje
Oct 30th, 2006, 05:58 PM
The first half of the season this year wasn't that great either. If she plays a decent level of tennis, she shouldn't drop in the rankings. Of course, if she'll continue her 2006-post-Wimbledon form, she'll end up like Dokic. She can come back strong, the only question is if she really wants to come back strong. I hope to see an on-fire Nastya in 2007 :kiss:

ARIANE 5
Oct 30th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Does she have to change her coach ? :unsure:

selyoink
Oct 30th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Nastya will continue to play like she has the last two years or worse. Realistically I think we have to expect her to keep falling in the rankings. Slumps don't tend to last two years.

selyoink
Oct 30th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Does she have to change her coach ? :unsure:

Yes she does have to change her coach. Certainly Gerlach isn't responsible for her poor play but at this point why not change things up and see if a new coach can positively influence your game.

Emptiness
Oct 30th, 2006, 07:05 PM
I really think she needs a coach change and not just pick up more off the side of the road. Jens has helped Anastasia reach heights but seems to be doing nothing to help stop her descent. Two years is a long time. I think he'll have to be the one that decides to go, i don't think Anastasia would ask him...

First, where is this post saying “Ohh Anastasia is so lovely and great a tennis player” in this thread? I'm sure there hasn't been one for months and months.

You are critcising her based on hearsay and gossip, do you not see why we may deem this an unnecessary "discussion"? Especially when your opinion seems cemented into stone. I assume we are all fans in these threads.. shouldn't we as her fans atleast criticize her constructively? Really i don't think you give two shits whether your comments offend or not. Otherwise you'd stop saying the same thing over and over again when you first said you would.

If you take into account Anastasia's history, she doesn't owe Russia anything. She's played her heart out when representing Russia, is she suppose to keep doing that indefinitely? If you saw Fed Cup 2005 you'd see how losing on behalf of her country affects her.

You know i almost think you're just a troll having a go at us or some fangirl in love with Anastasia and angry at Jurgen for being with her. :rolleyes:

Maxmiffed
Nov 2nd, 2006, 12:14 PM
Hi. I read this at guestbook of myskina.com. A German tennis journalist wrote this:
It’s rather entertaining to read ”guess” about Myskina’ s boyfriend. I’m a tennis journalist, and it’s well-known that Myskina likes boys. Myskina is not a “one-boy-girl”. Melzer is one of her boys, but I know about she was together with a “mysterious Spanish boy” in Stuttgart just before Myskina left for Metz and Vienna. In Zurich Myskina was together with the same Spanish boy. Since last August I know Myskina was together with a “mysterious Scandinavian boy” in Stockholm, a “mysterious Italian boy” in Canada and a “mysterious Russian boy” in Kazan.
Myskina gay? Lol. Then she is the most boy-loving gay of the World.
It’s right! I also saw Anastasia together with a handsome boy in Stockholm last august!

from
Cecilia

Filippo-Nastya
Nov 2nd, 2006, 02:34 PM
Nastya will go to St. Anton in December (6-7-8-9.12) like last year. :)

cindy
Nov 2nd, 2006, 03:53 PM
thx for the great news!

ARIANE 5
Nov 2nd, 2006, 04:33 PM
Nastya will go to St. Anton in December (6-7-8-9.12) like last year.

With Jürgen of course ;)

frenchie
Nov 2nd, 2006, 07:21 PM
It seems Austria is becoming Nastya's second country....

Filippo-Nastya
Nov 2nd, 2006, 07:37 PM
With Jürgen of course ;)

Of course Jurgen will be there and will play a mini-tourney with Koubek, Djokovic and other 3 men that will be announced in the next weeks.

As regard the women there will be a mini-tourney among Nastya, Schnyder, ALG and Bammer.

Maxmiffed
Nov 3rd, 2006, 01:57 PM
Hi friends!

I just read another comment in a forum about Anastasia and boys and boyfriends. The poster confirm Frederick from yesterday.
Paul from The Tennis Channel posted this comment:

Sorry, but it’s a known "secret" for ages, that Myskina like to date different guys. Myskina is not a "faithful one-guy girl". So what? Myskina is beautiful. Myskina likes guys, guys likes Myskina. Obviously Melzer thinks he is "the one and only" now. If Melzer think so, he doesn’t know much about Myskina. I remember the hot story never told, about Safin’s love affair with Myskina during Hopman Cup some years ago.

Anastasia seems to be a quit normal girl like myself. I also like to date different boys. By the way: Thx for all the nice PM I got from many boys here in wtaworld!

from
Cecilia

Maxmiffed
Nov 4th, 2006, 08:36 PM
I almost can understand what’s going on. Anastasia-posters on wtaworld are crazy people. Anastasia-posters all over all forums are crazy people. Anastasia seems to be a strange person after all that I read. I loved and admired Anastasia so much when I saw her matches in Stockholm. Now I really don’t know what’s going on around me. Well, I think I support Maria Sharapova during the Year End Championsship in Madrid. I need to support a normal tennis player with normal fans, and a tennis player who can win matches. So come on Maria in Madrid! Good-bye-bye to Anastasia Myskina and all your crazy people here!

Now I hope you are all happy! No more me here!

Kisses from Cecilia Andersson.

:hearts: SHARAPOVA :hearts:

goldenlox
Nov 4th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Yeah, those Sharapova fans are real normal

Bubba08
Nov 4th, 2006, 10:35 PM
I almost can understand what’s going on. Anastasia-posters on wtaworld are crazy people. Anastasia-posters all over all forums are crazy people. Anastasia seems to be a strange person after all that I read. I loved and admired Anastasia so much when I saw her matches in Stockholm. Now I really don’t know what’s going on around me. Well, I think I support Maria Sharapova during the Year End Championsship in Madrid. I need to support a normal tennis player with normal fans, and a tennis player who can win matches. So come on Maria in Madrid! Good-bye-bye to Anastasia Myskina and all your crazy people here!

It is just pathetic.
You are perfect for the Sharapova fan base. :)

denine
Nov 5th, 2006, 05:14 AM

Bye :wavey:

we wont miss you :D

selyoink
Nov 5th, 2006, 06:05 AM
Well that was odd.

Derek.
Nov 5th, 2006, 08:00 AM
WTF. :lol:

Maxmiffed
Nov 5th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Bye :wavey:

we wont miss you :D

No, because you don't like to know/to hear the REAL TRUTH about the whore Anastasia Myskina.:lol:

Beware! Perhaps I post some of your sexual offending PM to me!:tape:

Anastasia SUCKS!

Anastasia's fans SUCKS even more!

By-the-way: I saw Sophie's Paris-pics yesterday: Blake and the AM-whore together in Paris last week!:eek:

Dzung
Nov 5th, 2006, 09:27 AM
oh c'mon shut up and get out of here

denine
Nov 5th, 2006, 10:35 AM
No, because you don't like to know/to hear the REAL TRUTH about the whore Anastasia Myskina.:lol:

Beware! Perhaps I post some of your sexual offending PM to me!:tape:

Anastasia SUCKS!

By-the-way: I saw Sophie's Paris-pics yesterday: Blake and the AM-whore together in Paris last week!:eek:
:confused: all i said in my bad rep was: "you're nuts." :tape:

how is that sexually offending? :haha:

ARIANE 5
Nov 5th, 2006, 10:44 AM
how is that sexually offending?

sexually offending is like this :A person told me that you are gay.
Are you a gay? If yes, how is it to have sex when you are a gay?

Cecilia

Thank for your personnal message Cecilia :fiery:

goldenlox
Nov 5th, 2006, 01:06 PM

Anastasia SUCKS!

By-the-way: I saw Sophie's Paris-pics yesterday: Blake and the AM-whore together in Paris last week!:eek:What's the real truth?

selyoink
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Damn, I didn't know we all sucked :sad:

Who would've ever predicted that Maxmiffed could be crazier than Miffedmax?

Maxmiffed
Nov 5th, 2006, 04:58 PM
how is that sexually offending? :haha:

When a Italian boy (he knows who himself) told me to suck his cock + want to rap me.:mad:
When a German boy (he knows who himself) told that he and his friends want to rap me and kill me. :mad:
When a Russian boy (he knows who himself) want to fuck me undtil I say "I love Myskina"...:mad:

.......That's sexual offending in my mind.

What's the real truth?

That Anastasia is a champ from the past. Today she doesn't care about her tennis anymore. The only thing in Anastasia's head is to get in love with as many boys as possible. Anastasia is dependent on ackowledgement. No one gives her acknowledgement for her tennis anymore (except from a few nuts here on wtaworld). But horny boys gives her a lot of acknowledgement, because they like to f...
That's the REAL TRUTH ABOUT ANASTASIA "MYSTERIOSKA":mad:

goldenlox
Nov 5th, 2006, 05:08 PM
That Anastasia is a champ from the past. Today she doesn't care about her tennis anymore. The only thing in Anastasia's head is to get in love with as many boys as possible. Anastasia is dependent on ackowledgement. No one gives her acknowledgement for her tennis anymore (except from a few nuts here on wtaworld). But horny boys gives her a lot of acknowledgement, because they like to f...
That's the REAL TRUTH ABOUT ANASTASIA "MYSTERIOSKA":mad::lol:
If she didn't care about her tennis, how is she ranked #16 this week?

Bubba08
Nov 5th, 2006, 06:02 PM
When a Italian boy (he knows who himself) told me to suck his cock + want to rap me.:mad:
When a German boy (he knows who himself) told that he and his friends want to rap me and kill me. :mad:
When a Russian boy (he knows who himself) want to fuck me undtil I say "I love Myskina"...:mad:

Some people told me the exact opposite thing, that you were sexually offending to them via PMs.
I don't know who are the liars, all I know is that we didn't have this kind of conflict before you came here.

That's the REAL TRUTH ABOUT ANASTASIA "MYSTERIOSKA":mad:
The first two sentences may be true, but the next ones are :help:.

You are shooting yourself in the foot. This thread is supposed to be for people who appreciate Myskina, you can't expect others to give you good feedbacks if you keep on degrading her in your posts. We already got that she is quite active in her private life, and well, she is free to do what she wants to, you don't have to judge.

Personally I don't consider myself as a horny boy in love with his right hand, I already have a gf in real life, thanks. Plus, I don't give acknowledgement to her tennis for the reasons you mentioned, I just like her game and call me an idiot but I really think that she is still able to do big things if she works seriously.

Btw, it should be obvious, but don't expect people to respect you if you already don't respect them yourself. :shrug:
I am just giving my two cents.

Maxmiffed
Nov 5th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Some people told me the exact opposite thing, that you were sexually offending to them via PMs.
I don't know who are the liars, all I know is that we didn't have this kind of conflict before you came here.

THEM????

I only send ONE and ONLY ONE PM with a question about how it is to be a gay? I was told in a PM from a person from France that Ariane 5 is a "fucking gay", and that Ariane 5 had told him that Ariane 5 would like to kill me.
Do you think it’s sexual offending to ask how it is to be a gay?
Do you have something against gays? I don’t have anything against gays at all! But I don't like when gays want to kills me!

Bubba08
Nov 5th, 2006, 06:44 PM
THEM????

I only send ONE and ONLY ONE PM with a question about how it is to be a gay? I was told in a PM from a person from France that Ariane 5 is a "fucking gay", and that Ariane 5 had told him that Ariane 5 would like to kill me.
Do you think it’s sexual offending to ask how it is to be a gay?
Do you have something against gays? I don’t have anything against gays at all! But I don't like when gays want to kills me!
2 persons complained about you to me. :shrug:
I tend to believe you here though.

I admit that the word "offending" was maybe a bit too strong.
You asked Ariane 5 (btw you should talk to himself/herself directly) if she/he was gay and "how is it to have sex when you are a gay", that's quite intrusive, and it seems that he/she didn't appreciate it.

I have never said I had something against gays. :confused:

selyoink
Nov 5th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Things are certainly exciting around here today!

avosidiav
Nov 5th, 2006, 06:51 PM

Give the names and DO NOT hesitate to inform Admins (Amanda) and modos of this harassment.
Those who MP you these insults are a SHAME for WTAworld and deserve directly a PERMANENT BAN !!! :fiery:

1er. Sexism = Racism = Permanent BAN !!!
This must be the first amendment of the WTAworld Constitution !

selyoink
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Give the names and DO NOT hesitate to inform Admins (Amanda) and modos of this harassment.
Those who MP you these insults are a SHAME for WTAworld and deserve directly a PERMANENT BAN !!! :fiery:

1er. Sexism = Racism = Permanent BAN !!!
This must be the first amendment of the WTAworld Constitution !

Interesting time to make your first post in this forum.

And while what you posted may have merit I would hardly take what Maxmiffed says to be the truth. It could be the truth but she could also just as easily be making stuff up considering she already said all Nastya fans are stupid.

ARIANE 5
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Since I'm personnaly named, I would like just to say that I never sent a personnal message to this person. But she send to me a personnal message very pleasant. But it must be very easy to prove for a moderator. She speaks speaks speaks but never brings proof. Normal she invents all.

Bubba08
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:42 PM

And while what you posted may have merit I would hardly take what Maxmiffed says to be the truth. It could be the truth but she could also just as easily be making stuff up considering she already said all Nastya fans are stupid.
There is also the problem of the multiple accounts, you never really know who you are talking to.

avosidiav
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:52 PM

If i well understood, she said that Myskina fans are stupid ONLY AFTER being time and time again harass by PMs. Will you keep cool and calm if you receive such vulgar PMs ?

Emptiness
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:52 AM
And yet, you are still here. What a surprise.

You didn't hesitate to complain about Bubba08's negative rep but won't name who sent you stupid pms? Yeah sounds likely.

And who the hell is avosidiav to come out of the woodworks just to defend you?

Just migrate over to the Sharapova forum already. But then again your insanity will probably just be a flash in the pan over there and you won't get any more attention. :crying2: :rolleyes:

frenchie
Nov 6th, 2006, 07:38 AM
Well it seems Maxmiffed sent a lot of secret PM.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is not a love forum nor a meeting forum:tape:
Maybe afterall she's the one who's collecting guys and not Nastya:lol: :help:

Maxmiffed
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:13 AM
I don’t remember saying that”all Myskina-fans are stupid”, since I am a Myskina-fan myself. I love and admire Anastasia so much since I saw her here in Stockholm last August. I was cheering for Anastasia during all her matches among the crowd! Many of my friends in my tennis club are Anastasia-fans together with me too. But in this forum?? I don’t know how it can be, but you are definetly NOT WELCOME HERE as a new poster. Nobody want to discuss about “the not so nice things” of Anastasia, and when I bring it up, all of you make me to your enemy no. 1 : Make a fool of me, send me awful PM with a unpleasant content and so on. I think you 15 to 20 posters here want to have your little “Anastasia-community” for you self. You don’t want any new posters here and definetly NO new posters who wants to discuss Anastasia’s tennis and private life. It’s such a shame, because I think we could have a great time together. I told my friends and my father and mother about how I was treated here, and they are all SCHOCKED about my experience. No good PR for wtaworld, and no good PR for the Myskina-fans in wtaworld-forum. But I know many “normal” Myskina-fans outside this forum, so of course I don’t think that ALL Myskina-fans are stupid!
But you want this forum for yourself! It’s obviously!

Frenchie: I HAVE NOT SEND A LOT OF LOVE-PM! HAVE YOU???

goldenlox
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:09 PM
Nobody want to discuss about “the not so nice things” of Anastasia

Her private life is all speculation.
We aren't in the room with Anastasia.
And she is 25, old enough to have male friends or boyfriends.

But we don't know if they are just friends or more.
It's all a guess

chino
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:41 PM
hello guys :wavey:
im new here and this is my first post in this forum
im a big nastya fan :)

i noticed u guys are having a little arguement here :confused:

hope u guys are welcoming here :D

selyoink
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:08 PM
hello guys :wavey:
im new here and this is my first post in this forum
im a big nastya fan :)

i noticed u guys are having a little arguement here :confused:

hope u guys are welcoming here :D

Welcome to the forum. It is not usually this unpleasant. We welcome all new posters.

Bubba08
Nov 6th, 2006, 06:03 PM
I don’t remember saying that”all Myskina-fans are stupid”, since I am a Myskina-fan myself. I love and admire Anastasia so much since I saw her here in Stockholm last August. I was cheering for Anastasia during all her matches among the crowd! Many of my friends in my tennis club are Anastasia-fans together with me too. But in this forum?? I don’t know how it can be, but you are definetly NOT WELCOME HERE as a new poster. Nobody want to discuss about “the not so nice things” of Anastasia, and when I bring it up, all of you make me to your enemy no. 1 : Make a fool of me, send me awful PM with a unpleasant content and so on. I think you 15 to 20 posters here want to have your little “Anastasia-community” for you self. You don’t want any new posters here and definetly NO new posters who wants to discuss Anastasia’s tennis and private life. It’s such a shame, because I think we could have a great time together. I told my friends and my father and mother about how I was treated here, and they are all SCHOCKED about my experience. No good PR for wtaworld, and no good PR for the Myskina-fans in wtaworld-forum. But I know many “normal” Myskina-fans outside this forum, so of course I don’t think that ALL Myskina-fans are stupid!
But you want this forum for yourself! It’s obviously!

Frenchie: I HAVE NOT SEND A LOT OF LOVE-PM! HAVE YOU???
You are such a drama queen. :yawn:

As far as I know every sane person is welcomed in this forum. No one asked you to leave, we just wanted you to stop talking about the off court Nastya's life in a negative way with all those unverified gossips (at least in this thread).

And please, stop to generalize your bad impression to all the posters of this thread. Like Emptiness suggested it, if you have received your so-called "offencive and explicit PMs" I think it would be fair if you give the names of the posters. At least they'll have the "chance" to defend themselves, and if they confirmed your allegations it'll bring you some kind of credibility.

Filippo-Nastya
Nov 6th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Luckily Nastya is still number 16 in the ranking, she has only 12 points more than Bartoli, 14 more than Hantuchova and 20 more than Davenport. What a LUCK!!
I haven't still read the 2007 calendar. The tourneys of the 1st week are Auckland and Gold Coast like this year? If Nastya won't play one of these 2 tourneys her seed #16 for the AO is in danger.
This year in Auckland, Bartoli won the title and Daniela reached the semis. So, if they will play that tourney next year, Marion won't have the chance to earn any point while Daniela, if she reaches the final, she gains 24 points and she passes Nastya in the ranking. I have noticed that the winner of Gold Coast gets 25 points more than the winner of Auckland so, in place of Marion, I wouldn't defend the title in Auckland but I'd play Gold Coast. It's her only chance to overtake Nastya before Sydney.
I know that I have confused you all with this bla-bla-bla about the ranking. :lol: :lol:
I'm not a big expert of ranking, I need the :help: of TBE.

Maxmiffed
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:55 PM
Thx Bubba08!:hearts:

Let me talk tennis then:

Anastasia:hearts: is a great inspiration for me when I play tennis. I remember Anastasia had a great success one time with her loops, and I tried to copy her loops! I became very good to these “Anastasia-loops”. Anastasia inspired me so many times to do something different things in my tennis play. I try to copy her forehand and so on.

2007? I hope from my heart that she keeps Jens Gerlach as her coach. Anastasia never finds a better coach. They know each other so very well. They are the perfect couple to get Anastasia to be a winner again. I also hope that Anastasia recovers soon from her injuries (food and elbow), that she is motivated and she will have her self-confidence back and her believe in her tennis play back. I cannot imagine a 2007-tour without Anastasia. Perhaps it will be good for her to play Sydney before Australian Open. Because Anastasia then would get some matches, before Australian Open. I hope Anastasia will show up in Melbourne just as happy as she did last year. I remember Babara Schett’s interview on Eurosport with a happy and relaxed Anastasia.

Show-matches? Do any of you know about Anastasia is playing some show-matches in this of-season period? I followed her “show-match-season” last year. Anastasia won almost all her show-matches last year in her off-season period!

I :hearts: Anastasia!

from
Cecilia

selyoink
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:25 AM
Nastya ends the year as only the 7th ranked Russian woman. Remember when she was the number 1 ranked Russian woman? Me neither :p

goldenlox
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:55 AM
I'm not worried about who coaches Anastasia.
I'n concerned about how much she wants to compete.

The top players are all business. Their whole lives revolve around improving their game.

If Nastya really wants to be the best she has ever been,
then she'll get back to being a big time force on the tour.

Maxmiffed
Nov 7th, 2006, 08:33 AM

I don’t know Goldenlox. Do you think it’s fair to say that Anastasia doesn’t want to compete? After all Anastasia has been injured – more or less – since last August. That has nothing to do with her motivation. Try to look at Anastasia’s results from before August. I think Anastasia – after all – had an okay-season 2006. I have some of the highlights her:

Runner-up in Eastbourne, Istanbul and here in Stockholm.
Slams: 4th round in Melbourne, 4th round in Paris, quarterfinals in Wimbledon!
Other tournaments: Semis in Tokyo and quaterfinals in Miami.

I think it’s a lot of great results. I’m proud of Anastasia’s results from January to August 2006.
Anastasia got no titles in 2006, but after all an okay 1st half season.

I think Anastasia did wrong, when she played World Team Tennis for Springfield Lasers in July. I think the key to her bad 2nd half season is here. In my opinion Anastasia should had taken a break from tennis after Wimbledon instead of playing WTT in USA. The season is very hard for a wta-player, and Anastasia needed a period away from tennis in July to recover and to get re-motivated and so on.

But Anastasia always wants to play as many tournaments as possible. This year (2006) she payed a very high price for that.

from
Cecilia

chino
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Welcome to the forum. It is not usually this unpleasant. We welcome all new posters.

thanks, glad to be here :)

cindy
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:58 PM

The top players are all business. Their whole lives revolve around improving their game.

If Nastya really wants to be the best she has ever been,
then she'll get back to being a big time force on the tour.

you know what...I'm not saying that jens is not a good coach but he is not the good one for nastya
when she says that she doesn't want to train he says "okay"...how can she wants to win and compete!!!
I think she needs someone like john nicks! I saw a vid' of him coaching sasha cohen and sasha was telling him "it's not my fault if I fell it's because of the ice..." (btw what a bad excuses sasha!!!) and nicks told her "no sasha! you have no excuses! if you fell it's because of you, you have to train more" "but john look at the ice!!!!" "no sasha! no excuses! try again"
if nastya has a coach who speak like that she will maybe understand that if she loose it's not because of the wind or because of the other player who is only 16 years old but is a real great player and blablabla blablabla it's her fault and that's all
she needs to train and to want!

@chino: WELCOME!!!!

chino
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:13 PM
:wavey: cindy

goldenlox
Nov 7th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Nastya has played WTT before. It's a team that practices together,
similar to Fed Cup in that way.

At this point of Nastya's career, a coach can't force her to work harder than she wants to.

I was reading quotes from Madrid, and Justine talks about how she works harder than the bigger players.
Sharapova said she works hard.

They all are self-motivated to work hard.

Anastasia needs to be self-motivated to get back to where she was

Maxmiffed
Nov 7th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Nastya has played WTT before. It's a team that practices together,
similar to Fed Cup in that way.

At this point of Nastya's career, a coach can't force her to work harder than she wants to.

I was reading quotes from Madrid, and Justine talks about how she works harder than the bigger players.
Sharapova said she works hard.

They all are self-motivated to work hard.

Anastasia needs to be self-motivated to get back to where she was

Hi Goldenlox. Yes, I know that WTT is a kind of show-tennis, and a match is only one set and so on. But why do you say that Anastasia doesn’t have any self-motivation? As I wrote in my last post, I think Anastasia had okay-results until her injury last August (her grass-season was her best ever!). Do you also mean that Anastasia had no self-motivation in the period January to August 2006? Because of course it's hard to Anastasia to have any self-motivation when she is injured in her foot and elbow.

Goldenlox! You know so very much about Russian WTA-tennis! I have a question for you: Yes, I know Anastasia was injured, and that she couldn’t play, but… Do you know why Anastasia didn’t show up in Moscow during Kremlin Cup? Kremlin Cup is (as far as I know) her favour tournament, Anastasia won this tournament in 2003 and in 2004, and Moscow is her hometown. I can imagine many of Anastasia’s hometown-fans would like to meet her with this tournament. Don’t tell me that “Vienna was more important”. I don’t buy that explanation!

from
Cecilia

goldenlox
Nov 7th, 2006, 06:31 PM
I don't think Nastya felt ready to play well. That's why she didn't play Moscow.
I'm guessing she entered Zurich knowing she wasn't match ready.

I question her motivation because for almost 2 years, she hasn't played as well as she did in 2003 and 2004.

She played well on grass this year, but that's not enough.

slk45
Nov 7th, 2006, 07:33 PM
I think she needs someone like john nicks! I saw a vid' of him coaching sasha cohen and sasha was telling him "it's not my fault if I fell it's because of the ice..." (btw what a bad excuses sasha!!!) and nicks told her "no sasha! you have no excuses! if you fell it's because of you, you have to train more" "but john look at the ice!!!!" "no sasha! no excuses! try again"
if nastya has a coach who speak like that ....
:lol: And you thought Nastya screamed a lot at Jens!!! :shout:
If she had a coach who fought back, it would be :explode:

Maxmiffed
Nov 7th, 2006, 07:58 PM
I don't think Nastya felt ready to play well. That's why she didn't play Moscow.

Sorry, Goldenlox, but you misunderstand my question. I know that Anastasia couldn't play because she was injured.

But why didn't Anastasia show up, not as a player, but as a former winner, and as the famous person she is, to her favor tournament, in her hometown to meet her hometown-fans and to pay respect to Kremlin Cup Tournament?

I refuse to believe that "Vienna" was the only reason.

By-the-way: Does anybody here know a post-match interview from Zurich with Anastasia? I would like the link. Thx.

from
Cecilia

goldenlox
Nov 7th, 2006, 08:19 PM
She won Moscow twice. She can go there to get an ovation from the crowd every year after she retires.
She lives in Moscow.
But this year, she spent the week of Moscow trying to get rehabbed.

Maxmiffed
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:59 PM
She won Moscow twice. She can go there to get an ovation from the crowd every year after she retires.
She lives in Moscow.
But this year, she spent the week of Moscow trying to get rehabbed.

Yes, I know she lives in Moscow, Yes I know she won KC twice, Yes I know she tried to recovered from her injury.

Sorry, but I’m laughing at that answer from a Russian WTA-expert. That's no answer at all. No Glasnost. As everything about Anastasia these last months. I haven’t read an interview with Anastasia for ages. No post-match interview after US Open. No post-match interview after Zurich. The only “interview” for ages I know, is the fake-interview in Pravda.
Why is it, that Anastasia is so afraid of stepping forward to say something to her fans? How is her condition? What is her plans for 2007? What is her ambition for 2007? Does Anastasia plays at all in 2007?
Anastasia is so Russian about that: Keep everything secret, don’t tell anything. No Glasnost.
Even her official Russian site doesn’t tell anything about her conditions and plans.
Why Anastasia didn’t show up in Moscow during Kremlin Cup, and surprised us by playing the following week in Zurich, a poster in the forum on Anastasia’s official site wrote this:
“…Furthermore how to explain that strange consecution - she doesn't appear even among the crowd at her beloved tourney (Kremlin Cup) and next week she plays somewhere else. Is that week so decisive for healthing her injury? I highly doubt .Is she so ashamed and unsure of herself that she doesn't dare to show up in front of her home crowd and fans? Or there is some conflict? Or she wants to make a final try and to check her abilities before taking the final decision (to retire)?......”
You see! Anastasia’s silent makes a lot of rumours and gossip.
I love Anastasia :hearts: , I am her fan, but I don’t like, that she doesn’t tell us (her fans) something.
I need/want Glasnost!!

from
Cecilia

cindy
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:22 AM
you know what cecila...nastya came last year at the KK not as a player just to support dementieva on her b-day...she was in the crowd and everyone came to ask for picture and autograph...she said yes to the first and couldn't say no to the other ones so...finaly they put some bodyguard but fans kept on coming and so nastya left without seeing the match...nastya is not the kind of person who likes to be in front of the camera and she perfectly knows that if she comes everybody come to see her and speak with her
maybe that's why she didn't come
as for the fact that she doesn't give interview...as I said she doesn't love to be in front of the camera, she actualy hates interview and if she has nothing clear to say maybe it's better not to say anything ;)

Maxmiffed
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Thx Cindy! It’s very interesting to read your post. I also had the feeling of Anastasia as a shy girl.
But I still don’t understand the silence from Anastasia. Anastasia has her own official site, why doesn’t she write something about her conditions, plans and ambitions for 2007 in that site? I know Clijsters often writes in her official site. F.ex. Clijsters wrote some time ago, that she will not retire before after Wimbledon 2007.
I miss that kind of openness from Anastasia.
Glasnost, Anastasia!

from
Cecilia

cindy
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:45 PM
it's an oficial wedsite but it is not made by nastya that's maybe why there is nothing about all that you want to know on it...:scratch:
:wavey:

Maxmiffed
Nov 10th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Anastasia's Nike-shoes

I thinks it's so cool that the players have their name on their Nike-shoes.
I saw Maria Sharapova's shoes on ES with "Maria" written on the shoes.
So cool!

Do any of you know what's written on Anastasia's shoes? "Anastasia", "Myskina" or something else perhaps?

Do any of you have a photo of Anastasia's Nike-shoes, where I can see her name written on the shoes?

If you have a pic, please-please-please post it!

Thx!

from
Cecilia

selyoink
Nov 10th, 2006, 03:49 PM
I don't think she has anything on her shoes. I Nike made special shoes for Sharapova and Federer that had their names on their shoes.

french_girl
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Rafa Nadal has shoes with "Vamos" written down on the left one and "Rafa" on the other!! i think that's quite funny!!and i laughed when Djokovic wrote on his shoes "Vamos Nole" during french open when he met Rafa!! :lol:

Maxmiffed
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:30 PM
HI. Try to check out "Of-court pics" I just found a funny pic of Anastasia together with a Russian heavy-weight boxer.

Love you!!
Cecilia :hearts:

miffedmax
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:43 PM
as for the fact that she doesn't give interview...as I said she doesn't love to be in front of the camera, she actualy hates interview and if she has nothing clear to say maybe it's better not to say anything ;)

In addition to being shy, Nastya has to be very careful about giving interviews. She has to remember exactly what she said in her previous interview so she can contradict herself in the next one!:lol: ;) :p

fc-zenit
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:31 PM
...as I said she doesn't love to be in front of the camera, she actualy hates interview and if she has nothing clear to say maybe it's better not to say anything ;)

Well, not a quite true.
Maybe this period Anastasia wants journalists to leave her alone, but some time ago being in front of cameras was absolutely easy for her. To make an interiview with her for respected mass media wasn't a problem at all. I read and heard many of her interviews and can say Nastya was doing it with pleasure and she always had what to say. That's why I consider her as one of the most clever person in WTA Tour (and ATP).

cindy
Nov 11th, 2006, 10:23 AM
In addition to being shy, Nastya has to be very careful about giving interviews. She has to remember exactly what she said in her previous interview so she can contradict herself in the next one!:lol: ;) :p

:lol: :kiss:

Maxmiffed
Nov 11th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Maxmiffed = Per, from Denmark!
Someone know this man? He like to talk bullshit about Nastya and so...
one time he said he is Nastya and he found it funny!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha-ha-ha. Oh no, I’m still laughing so much, sorry. Last night I had a chat with a Sharapova-poster with the real name of Mai-britt. She told why you think I am “Per from Denmark”. Mai-britt is Per’s former girl-friend, and she used his name in a very bad way so many time in forums, that Per got banned! She also told me, that she and some of her friends spammed the guestbook at a-m.com so much that they must close the guestbook! Hahahahaha! Mai-britt also told me that she uses the name of Anastasia to send email and make fun with people. A boy named Edgar knows about it, Maj-britt told me. This morning I got the news that so many Myskina-fans here in forum suddenly have TWO nicknames! Ha-ha-ha. The girl among you told me that you will use the new-one to bad-replies to me! Ha-ha-ha-ha. So much fun about this wtaworld and Anastasia-things!
Sorry, I’m busy this weekend. I have a date with a cute + hot boy tonight!
So I cannot post before next week..;)

Bye-bye!

from Cecilia

slk45
Nov 12th, 2006, 07:16 AM
:help:

_LuCaS_
Nov 12th, 2006, 03:06 PM
And I was wondering why Spunky doesn't post here anymore