PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Athletic Anastasia Myskina !!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87

selyoink
Aug 16th, 2006, 04:07 PM
selyoink I hope it won't stab you back ;)

:scratch:

_LuCaS_
Aug 16th, 2006, 05:27 PM
About Peer being not so dangerous on hardcourts...

selyoink
Aug 16th, 2006, 06:10 PM
About Peer being not so dangerous on hardcourts...

Oh, I'm not worried. Nastya will win easily. If she loses this match maybe she should retire at the end of the year.

angiee3
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:04 PM
it seems like things aren't going so easy for nastya..

6-6 (the score right now..)

angiee3
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:14 PM
just lost the first set.. 6-7..

selyoink
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Time to see how much pride Nastya has left. If she has any left she will win in three sets.

angiee3
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:20 PM
she better..
right now she's up 2-0 ... hope she keeps it up...

angiee3
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:22 PM
3-0

angiee3
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:26 PM
4-0 looking good now.

sinterklaasje
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:27 PM
4-0 looks like she's furious :lol:
it would be very Nastya-ish to lose focus now :tape:

angiee3
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:30 PM
yeah it would..

cerbero
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:32 PM
I'm worrying bout the third... :lol:

angiee3
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:37 PM
5-1 Come on Nastya one more. keep focus..!!! and take the third set..!!

angiee3
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:41 PM
5-2 (keep focus..).. hope to come later and see that she won...

Dzung
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:54 PM
5-4 :tape: :help:

cerbero
Aug 16th, 2006, 10:00 PM
She's worse than Lena... :tape:

iine:
Aug 16th, 2006, 10:09 PM
She's worse than Lena... :tape:
Copy that.:help:

iine:
Aug 16th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Oh, thank god she closed out that second set.:o

Dzung
Aug 16th, 2006, 10:15 PM
second set won 7-5!! :drink:

good luck in the third....I have no nerv to watch it I'm going to sleep now! have fun you guys

selyoink
Aug 16th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Well she won the second set anyway. I hope she wins the match.

cerbero
Aug 16th, 2006, 10:18 PM
:fiery:

cerbero
Aug 16th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Hold... :shout:

cerbero
Aug 16th, 2006, 10:57 PM
:cuckoo:

ARIANE 5
Aug 16th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Horrible, just horrible :bigcry: :bigcry:

sinterklaasje
Aug 16th, 2006, 11:02 PM
:sad:
what a horible evening, Nastya lost and the Belgian soccer team couldn't win against Kazachstan :o

cerbero
Aug 16th, 2006, 11:05 PM
:sad:
what a horible evening, Nastya lost and the Belgian soccer team couldn't win against Kazachstan :o

well done Kazachstan :p :lol:

Bubba08
Aug 16th, 2006, 11:07 PM
It is so sad, her draw was wide open.
It is just tennis but it is hard not to feel heavily disappointed.

iine:
Aug 16th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Wow, Myskina. WTF was that? :rolleyes:

denine
Aug 16th, 2006, 11:18 PM
fuck! :help:

Josh810
Aug 16th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Well there goes the year.

Almalyk
Aug 16th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Nastya... I don't know what to say... So I won't say anything.......... :(

frenchie
Aug 17th, 2006, 02:03 AM
Nastya?????

WTF 6/4-6/1 against Zheng and a 1st round loss!!!!!
I should have stayed longer in Greece....

angiee3
Aug 17th, 2006, 03:17 AM
No Words............................................. .....................

martirogi
Aug 17th, 2006, 04:07 AM
she's becoming a joke. :rolleyes:

selyoink
Aug 17th, 2006, 04:41 AM
she's becoming a joke. :rolleyes:

She already is a joke. She couldn't even get into the top 10 when Davenport hasn't played most of the year and didn't defend finalist points at Wimbledon. She can't win a Tier IV. And now she loses to a mediocre at best hardcourt player when her draw was wide open.

Maybe retiring at the end of the year isn't such a bad idea afterall.

selyoink
Aug 17th, 2006, 04:42 AM
Nastya... I don't know what to say... So I won't say anything.......... :(

How did the fish vomit taste?

Daniel
Aug 17th, 2006, 05:04 AM
Nastya :smash:

*sigh*

lets hope at the USO she does much much better.

selyoink
Aug 17th, 2006, 05:16 AM
Maybe it is time to revisit the coaching situation.

Either that or petition the WTA to implement a longer grass court season.

Josh810
Aug 17th, 2006, 07:30 AM
All she needs to do is avoid the dangerous low-ranked players. And all high-ranked players. And all those in between. Then she'll be fine.

denine
Aug 17th, 2006, 08:06 AM
All she needs to do is avoid the dangerous low-ranked players. And all high-ranked players. And all those in between. Then she'll be fine.
:tape:

_LuCaS_
Aug 17th, 2006, 08:44 AM
I expected a tough match with Peer, but a loss :tape:

cerbero
Aug 17th, 2006, 08:45 AM
too much negativity going on here... :rolleyes:

frenchie
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:31 AM

:worship:
I will always support Nastya. The match with Peer was a tough 1st round again for Nastya :mad:

But what I fear the most now is retirement :tape: :help:

sinterklaasje
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:37 AM
:worship:
I will always support Nastya. The match with Peer was a tough 1st round again for Nastya again :mad:

But what I fear the most now is retirement :tape: :help:

Well, apparently that's what some of her 'fans' want :rolleyes:
I don't. It's frustrating to see that she's wasting all her talent. But retirement, hell no! It would be very boring without Nastya :sad:

sinterklaasje
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:48 AM
well done Kazachstan :p :lol:

:ras: :lol:
The Belgian soccer team is not very talented, so bad results are 'normal' and 'expected'.
But being untalented is not a requirement to get bad results, Nastya being a nice example here.
Just a side note, she's top 15 both in ranking and in the race, so it's not that she had a horrendous year. She can do MUCH better, but she's not doing a Jelena Dokic either.
Best of luck in your next tournament, whatever that may be (is she going to New Haven?)!

ARIANE 5
Aug 17th, 2006, 10:16 AM
If she plays next year (I hope) I think that she will have :

- to change her coach
- an "intelligent" schedule
- to work her tennis

Come on Nastya, come on girl :)

cindy
Aug 17th, 2006, 10:40 AM
omg...I come back from my holidays and nastya didn't win stokholm...I'm ok she was in final it's not horrible but to lost in the first round in montreal...what's in her head!!!!???? hope she'll do better at the us open for she doesn't deserve to loose like that...c'mon nastya we still believe in you!

Dementinator
Aug 17th, 2006, 10:49 AM

oh boy oh boy do i know what thats like ,you guys aboard the gunship Myskina are normally so upbeat tho ,so dont let it get to you ,I am used to some of Lenas crew whinging and complaining ,even after Lena won L.A ,but you need to keep positive ,you are fans of Nastya ,not her results ,just like I am a fan of Nastyas best Friend and not HER results ,win or lose ,you have to support them ,and like you said ,top 15 aint exactly a bad place to be now is it?

Thauron
Aug 17th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Been rather quiet lately, mostly because I wanted to know if the horrible match against Serena or the loss against Zheng was just an occasional slip-up - and being pretty disappointed, I didn't want to post something really stupid (like wishing her to retire). Obviously, it is not a little slip-up.

Weird actually, after such promisong weeks during the grass season she seems to be back to her erratic 2005 level.

I really wonder what is going on. She barely manages to win an average of 2 points in her service games - she was down 0-40 or 15-40 in no time during most of the third set. You can't expect to win a match like that. Seems to be a serious lack of focus, IMO - we all know her serve is no lethal weapon but she should be able to do better than that - especially since a good part of her first serves went in.

Is she having personal/emotional problems again? If so, I really hope it is nothing too serious like last year but just something trivial she can solve in a few weeks time (the strain of having too many boyfriends perhaps ;) ).

I really hope she can get things rolling again so she can have a good showing at the USOpen or Moscow. Otherwise, I really fear she might retire - these losses are no fun for us, but they must be far more discouraging for her.

cindy
Aug 17th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Been rather quiet lately, mostly because I wanted to know if the horrible match against Serena or the loss against Zheng was just an occasional slip-up - and being pretty disappointed, I didn't want to post something really stupid (like wishing her to retire). Obviously, it is not a little slip-up.

Weird actually, after such promisong weeks during the grass season she seems to be back to her erratic 2005 level.

I really wonder what is going on. She barely manages to win an average of 2 points in her service games - she was down 0-40 or 15-40 in no time during most of the third set. You can't expect to win a match like that. Seems to be a serious lack of focus, IMO - we all know her serve is no lethal weapon but she should be able to do better than that - especially since a good part of her first serves went in.

Is she having personal/emotional problems again? If so, I really hope it is nothing too serious like last year but just something trivial she can solve in a few weeks time (the strain of having too many boyfriends perhaps ;) ).

I really hope she can get things rolling again so she can have a good showing at the USOpen or Moscow. Otherwise, I really fear she might retire - these losses are no fun for us, but they must be far more discouraging for her.

I was thinking the same!!!!

iine:
Aug 17th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Come on people! You can't give up on Nastya now. I mean, if you are a real fan, then you gotta stick with her through thick and thin and support her. It's been rather disappointing with her, but we can't lose hope now. The year's not over yet. Everything can still happen, but I know it's very unlikely it will when she continues playing like this. Still it's better than not having her around the tour at all.

cindy
Aug 17th, 2006, 11:41 AM
as you said iine...I do prefer her to loose in the first round that her to stop her career...but I also want her to be happy and I'm not sure that she can be happy loosing in the first round...anyway I keep on believe in her! (hope she does the same!)
btw I was thinking...she change her color of hair...every girls know that when we do something with our hair it means that something had change in our life! so it's clear that something is happening in her life...I don't know what but there is something for sure....it's all about hair!!! omg....I watch too much legally blonde :D

Dzung
Aug 17th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Come on people! You can't give up on Nastya now. I mean, if you are a real fan, then you gotta stick with her through thick and thin and support her. It's been rather disappointing with her, but we can't lose hope now. The year's not over yet. Everything can still happen, but I know it's very unlikely it will when she continues playing like this. Still it's better than not having her around the tour at all.

well said!!! :worship:

manu32
Aug 17th, 2006, 01:19 PM

with you

goldenlox
Aug 17th, 2006, 03:54 PM
It made no sense to leave the US for one tournament.
Anastasia is just throwing away points with her scheduling

selyoink
Aug 17th, 2006, 04:00 PM
I don't think Nastya will retire at the end of the year. I think she will definitely play in 2007. I believe her goal has been to try and play one more Olympics since her choke in 2004. To play in the Olympics you have to be one of the four highest ranked players for your country after the French Open. The cut off date is somewhere between FO and Wimbledon.

I think after 2007 if Nastya sees that her chances of making the Olympics are slim or nonexistent she will retire. That would also mean she isn't lighting up the tour so that would further aid her decision. If at the end of 2007 she has a good chance at making the Olympics then I think she will retire at the end of 2008.

Of course that is pure speculation but what I believe.

Anyway I'm not going to ditch Nastya but I have pretty much given up on her winning a Tier I or II or ever making Grand Slam semi-final.

And one more thing remember when her serve was actually pretty good? It was never a weapon but it didn't used to be a liability either. When did it go from being an a decent serve to a bottom 5 serve on the tour?

selyoink
Aug 17th, 2006, 04:01 PM
It made no sense to leave the US for one tournament.
Anastasia is just throwing away points with her scheduling

While I agree with you she did do the same thing last year as well with better results. Or were Stockholm and Canada not back-to-back last year?

angiee3
Aug 17th, 2006, 08:55 PM
well. hope she does better in New Haven.. and at the US Open..
i wish i could get close enough to talk to her at the Open.. (probably that won't happen..). it would we nice knowing what really is going on in her head.. and wether she is really retiring this year or not.. I so hope she's not...!

Almalyk
Aug 18th, 2006, 03:54 AM
My friend Davis is in Montreal, and he saw Nastya training with Maria K the day after her defeat. He said she was amazing in practice, and he can't understand why she didn't play like that in the match. She was hitting winners all over the court. She was smiling a lot too, so obviously the loss hasn't killed her.

He might send me some photos to post here.

selyoink
Aug 18th, 2006, 04:36 AM
My friend Davis is in Montreal, and he saw Nastya training with Maria K the day after her defeat. He said she was amazing in practice, and he can't understand why she didn't play like that in the match. She was hitting winners all over the court. She was smiling a lot too, so obviously the loss hasn't killed her.

Yes well hitting winners in practice is quite different then in an actual match. And Maria Kirilenko is in a major slump so it probably isn't too hard to beat her in practice. Even for Nastya.

Hope he sends you the pictures so we can all :drool: over Nastya

slk45
Aug 18th, 2006, 06:31 AM
Poor Nastya! :hug: I've been wondering since Cincinnati if she's got some personal issues going on, just because of the distracted look and attitude she had at practice. I think she's putting too much pressure on herself with her statement that she would retire if she didn't make the YEC. She needs to remember that she was, in effect, off the tour for nearly a year with the issues going on with her mother's health. It will take time for her to get back to her previous level after all that.
i wish i could get close enough to talk to her at the Open.. (probably that won't happen..). it would we nice knowing what really is going on in her head.. and wether she is really retiring this year or not.. I so hope she's not...!There should be a number of opportunities to talk to Nastya at the Open, unless she spends all her time in the player's lounge or in the closed-off practice court. I think there's a good bet she'll be on one of the many other practice courts accessible to the public (as in four feet away). Also, if she is on the closed court, there's a short distance she'll be in public on her way back to the players' lounge. Security over there should have access to the practice schedule, or they'll know who does.

sinterklaasje
Aug 18th, 2006, 09:18 AM

That's good news that the loss didn't affect her too much. I hope she can transfer her 'practice-court' form to a match court soon.

selyoink
Aug 18th, 2006, 07:09 PM
Nastya got the worst possible draw in New Haven. She plays Safina first round who is the highest ranked unseeded player. Here is her section:

8 Myskina
Safina

Kirilenko
Li

Medina Garrigues
Qualifier

Bye
2 Henin-Hardenne

So first round exit is very likely in my opinion. Maybe Dinara will be tired from this week.

frenchie
Aug 18th, 2006, 07:13 PM
awful draw once again!!!

and Henin in the QF....

selyoink
Aug 18th, 2006, 07:26 PM
awful draw once again!!!

and Henin in the QF....

Yeah I'm not really thinking that far ahead. If Nastya can beat Safina I'll be ecstatic.

Bubba08
Aug 18th, 2006, 07:29 PM
omg Safina in the first round, another first round defeat? :scared:

For a Tier II this draw is awesome.

selyoink
Aug 18th, 2006, 07:31 PM
omg Safina in the first round, another first round defeat? :scared:

That is what I fear. But maybe Nastya has a few tricks up her sleeve. Though I'd prefer she save any tricks or surprises for the Open.

ARIANE 5
Aug 18th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Not easy for sure, as usual, but I want a win :o

Come on Nastya :)

sinterklaasje
Aug 18th, 2006, 07:38 PM
:scared:
why does she always get such a tough first round opponent? :mad:

_LuCaS_
Aug 18th, 2006, 07:55 PM
The way it seems she'll have plenty of time to rest for the USO :unsure: :lol:
Oh good luck Nastya :kiss:

cerbero
Aug 18th, 2006, 09:14 PM
:scared:
why does she always get such a tough first round opponent? :mad:

That's what she needs... :devil: :lol:

martirogi
Aug 18th, 2006, 11:09 PM
she plays like shit, she deserves shit draws. :rolleyes:

:secret: (remember 2004 when she did best with the most horrible draws)

angiee3
Aug 19th, 2006, 04:26 AM
good luck nastya.. i'll be happy if she wins the first round...

Almalyk
Aug 19th, 2006, 04:33 AM
I'm not confident here at all. Let's hope Dinara is tired.

denine
Aug 19th, 2006, 05:17 AM
Man! what's with these draws! :mad:

selyoink
Aug 19th, 2006, 06:35 AM
she plays like shit, she deserves shit draws. :rolleyes:

:secret: (remember 2004 when she did best with the most horrible draws)

Remember in 2004 how she was actually a good player. Those were the days.

iine:
Aug 19th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Crap draw. :o Good luck, Nastya. You will need it. :p

rrfnpump
Aug 19th, 2006, 05:09 PM
come on, Anastasia... its time to get it going

good luck :yippee:

goldenlox
Aug 19th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Dinara should be tired, although it should be Nastya who's still playing in Montreal

slk45
Aug 19th, 2006, 05:22 PM
GOOD LUCK, NASTYA!!! :bounce: :yippee: :bounce:

frenchie
Aug 20th, 2006, 10:06 AM
According to some reports, Nastya and Jurgen were spotted kissing "lip to lip" in New Haven!!!

the rumor might be true afterall

ARIANE 5
Aug 20th, 2006, 10:08 AM
The last gossip :
Nastya and Melzer together in New Haven, apparently they are very good friends :tape:
Read General message : Pilot Pen some random obvervations...

Good choice Nastya :yeah:

denine
Aug 20th, 2006, 10:23 AM
i think its true too

nastya and melzer..aww. so sweet! :D

Bubba08
Aug 20th, 2006, 11:28 AM
If Dinara wins her SF singles and doubles matches, she may have 4 matches to play on Sunday. It would be nice if she is too tired to play her first round match in New Haven. :p

rrfnpump
Aug 20th, 2006, 11:44 AM
i think its true too

nastya and melzer..aww. so sweet! :D

It was obvious :p :lol:
Jürgen is a sweetheart ;)

However, this could really explain Nastya's (and Jürgen's) bad results lately. They should be professional enough not to get distracted on the tennis court. Still, I am happy for them :) Two headcases together!

Here is a Jürgen pic I took in Stuttgart (Nastya wasnt there then yet - she came one day later when I already left the tournament)
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m117/rrfnpump/2006%20ATP%20Stuttgart/IMG_260.jpg

fleur137
Aug 20th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Remember in 2004 how she was actually a good player. Those were the days.
yepz. those were the days. if only i did the tourneys thread back then. it would have been much more enjoyable and less depressing :sad:

Spunky83
Aug 20th, 2006, 05:24 PM
An Austrian newspaper also said a month ago when Melzer was asked about Nastya in a post-match interview that he just had a huge grin on his face but didn´t say anything.

Now that´s spot on;)

From now on I will only call him Schmelzer...a total meltdown :hearts: :lol:

martirogi
Aug 20th, 2006, 05:40 PM
i bet she lightened her hair so they would be a more compatible looking couple. :fiery:

o melskina.

hablo
Aug 20th, 2006, 05:49 PM
It was obvious :p :lol:
Jürgen is a sweetheart ;)

However, this could really explain Nastya's (and Jürgen's) bad results lately. They should be professional enough not to get distracted on the tennis court. Still, I am happy for them :) Two headcases together!

Here is a Jürgen pic I took in Stuttgart (Nastya wasnt there then yet - she came one day later when I already left the tournament)
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m117/rrfnpump/2006%20ATP%20Stuttgart/IMG_260.jpg
Not bad, Anastasia and him make a cute couple :hearts:

iine:
Aug 20th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Jürgen and Nastya? :D Awww, how sweet. :awww: :p

goldenlox
Aug 20th, 2006, 06:16 PM
According to some reports, Nastya and Jurgen were spotted kissing "lip to lip" in New Haven!!!

the rumor might be true afterallLink please

frenchie
Aug 20th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Link please

well the link is a post in GM :lol:

frenchie
Aug 20th, 2006, 07:25 PM
I think Safina will withdraw from NH...

french_girl
Aug 20th, 2006, 08:05 PM
i think so too cuz she has to finish the singles semie vs. ana and even if she lose, she also has to play the doubles semi....
and if she win both those matches she gonna have to play 2finals.... :rolleyes:
a bit too much i think

Bubba08
Aug 20th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Link please
Like frenchie said, it was just a thread:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=256810

Spunky83
Aug 20th, 2006, 09:14 PM
i bet she lightened her hair so they would be a more compatible looking couple. :fiery:

o melskina

:haha: Now that is a great nickname!

Almalyk
Aug 20th, 2006, 09:29 PM

o melskina.

:D :lol:

Almalyk
Aug 20th, 2006, 09:30 PM
i think so too cuz she has to finish the singles semie vs. ana and even if she lose, she also has to play the doubles semi....
and if she win both those matches she gonna have to play 2finals.... :rolleyes:
a bit too much i think

I hope Dinara withdraws too. Nastya needs some wins before USO.

sinterklaasje
Aug 20th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Nastya, focus on tennis please :smash:
good luck in 1st round

_LuCaS_
Aug 20th, 2006, 10:26 PM
She can't retire now, they have to retire at the same time :lol:
Good luck in NH :wavey:

selyoink
Aug 21st, 2006, 04:22 AM
yepz. those were the days. if only i did the tourneys thread back then. it would have been much more enjoyable and less depressing :sad:

You could just create one for that year now. Randomly update it with her real results and it would make us all happy. :lol:

fleur137
Aug 21st, 2006, 07:40 AM
^:lol:

nastya, i don't care what you do with jurgen. just don't torture your fans with bad results because of him!

cindy
Aug 21st, 2006, 12:25 PM
nastya I care what you do with jurgen but please stop the torture now and win your first round! good luck!

french_girl
Aug 21st, 2006, 12:35 PM
ah t'es rentrée? :D

as cindy, i care what nastya do with jurgen...( photo please!)
but i hope she can do well in this tourney!!

she doesn't play doubles!!she must be too busy with Jürgen

goldenlox
Aug 21st, 2006, 03:47 PM
I saw it -

Nastya: gave a lip-to-lip kiss to Jurgen Meltzer right there in front of a lof of players...

Nastya: what legs she has... and extension during that stretching was just

Nastya was doing some promotional event. She played tennis with 2 guys dressed very formally. Guys couldn't hit a ball, but they tried to joke around. Nastya was bored out of her mind IMO. All of that was taped

cindy
Aug 21st, 2006, 04:02 PM
ah t'es rentrée? :D

as cindy, i care what nastya do with jurgen...( photo please!)
but i hope she can do well in this tourney!!

she doesn't play doubles!!she must be too busy with Jürgen

oui oui...je vais pas rester dans la loire 20 ans!
she doesn't play double... :mad:

Almalyk
Aug 22nd, 2006, 01:28 AM
I added some pics of Nastya training in Montreal in the on court pics section... i reduced the quality of them quite a bit, so uploading wouldn't take too long. If you would like to see the originals e-mail me at simon.latimer@vista.co.nz and i'll forward them on to you!

Almalyk
Aug 22nd, 2006, 02:28 AM
According to the schedule for tomorrow, Nastya plays Mara Santangelo on centre court in the first match of the day. Seems that Dinara has withdrawn. She might yet get a win in North America before the US Open.

angiee3
Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:36 AM
Good luck tomorrow....!!!!

selyoink
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:00 AM
So Safina has withdrawn as expected. I still expect Nastya to lose tomorrow.

She should win though. She really should.

denine
Aug 22nd, 2006, 06:11 AM
Hope nastya does us all a favour and win. Good luck!!

slk45
Aug 22nd, 2006, 06:30 AM
GOOD LUCK, NASTYA!! :hug: :bounce: :bounce:
YOU CAN DO IT!!! :yippee: :yippee:

fleur137
Aug 22nd, 2006, 08:14 AM
come on nastya! i want good news when i check the score!

Almalyk
Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:48 AM
Good luck Nastya. I expect good news when I wake too.

iine:
Aug 22nd, 2006, 12:00 PM
Good luck today, Nastya! :bigclap: :yeah:

frenchie
Aug 22nd, 2006, 12:43 PM
Nastya should better win today otherwise :help:

Good luck

Dzung
Aug 22nd, 2006, 12:51 PM
Good Luck!!!!! :kiss:

don't dissapoint us please

_LuCaS_
Aug 22nd, 2006, 01:31 PM
Playing Santangelo :tennis:
Damn easy

sinterklaasje
Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:07 PM
good luck Nastya :bounce:

angiee3
Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:22 PM
she's up 2-0
come on girl.. keep it up..

goldenlox
Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:25 PM
I don't understand the loss in Montreal, but next week is the last major for 5 months.
She needs to play well in NY

angiee3
Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:28 PM
yeah. and she better not lose the first round at the Open... (i'll kick her butt. ) (even if they kick me out of the place). lol

angiee3
Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:31 PM
2-2

(3 double faults, 1 ace)

sinterklaasje
Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:32 PM
2-2 :(
Nastyaaaaaaaa :banghead: :smash:

angiee3
Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:39 PM
3-2 what going on..

angiee3
Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:40 PM
3-3

Dzung
Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:44 PM
breakpoint for nastya

sinterklaasje
Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:56 PM
BP's won: 2/11 :lol:
this has to improve is she wants to win the match

Dzung
Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:57 PM
finaly.....that took her a long time....

let's see what happens

Dzung
Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:58 PM
well.......5:3 that was quicker^^

angiee3
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:09 PM
5-4

angiee3
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:09 PM
:woohoo: we got first set!

Dzung
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:10 PM
first set won 6-4 :)

ARIANE 5
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:10 PM
6/4 my god 58 mn for one set :(

iine:
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:11 PM
:eek: What the hell are they doing there.:retard:

Dzung
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:12 PM

at least she won it ;)

better than 58 min for nothing

selyoink
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:12 PM
Glad Nastya won the set but 2/11 on break points is pretty damn crappy.

angiee3
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:15 PM
yeah it is..

angiee3
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:17 PM
1-1

angiee3
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:37 PM
3-4 (????)

sinterklaasje
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:38 PM
looks like it's DF-day :o

edit: DF- and deuce-day, I don't think I ever saw so many deuces in a single match :eek:

angiee3
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:43 PM
3-5 :fiery:

Dzung
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:46 PM
what the hell is she doing???

selyoink
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:49 PM
Well it seems that Nastya still sucks at tennis. Hope she can somehow win the third set.

french_girl
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:49 PM
damn she lost the second set 6/3!!! :mad: :fiery:

angiee3
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:50 PM
:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :help: :smash: this was supposed to be an EASY 2 SET WIN.

angiee3
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:56 PM
1-1

french_girl
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:00 PM
2-1
break now nastya!!!!

Dzung
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:15 PM
c'mon NASTYA!!!!!!

:help:

Dzung
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:19 PM
not good.....not good at all :sad: :help: :tape: :fiery: :banghead:

angiee3
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:29 PM
ok. that was awful...
another first round... loss.
she better not lose the 1R at the open...

selyoink
And in a surprise to no one Nastya has lost in the first round. At least she won a set.

french_girl
pffffff!!! :rolleyes: she lost in first round again!!!! :mad: :(

Dzung
I can't believe it........ :sad: :help: :o :mad: :eek: :smash: :banghead: :cuckoo:

iine:
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:31 PM
Oh, Myskina .. Another first round exit.:sad:

Dzung
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:34 PM
where is this going???? :confused: :sad:

selyoink
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:35 PM
Well I'll try and put a positive spin on this.

Last year Nastya made the final of Stockholm and semi-finals in Canada. It got all of our expectations up for a good performance at the US Open. She then flamed out in the 3rd round against Likhovtseva. A loss that pissed everyone off.

This year she has three first round losses in North American hardcourt events and another loss in the finals of Stockholm. Now none of us expect anything at the US Open. A win would probably satisfy most of us at this point.

Maybe Nastya is setting us up for a deep run out of nowhere at the US Open.

At least this year we can't really be disappointed with her result at the US Open since she is in such terrible form.

selyoink
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:36 PM
where is this going???? :confused: :sad:

My guess at the moment would be retirement at Kremlin Cup.

Harju.
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:39 PM
And here I thought Tati was in slump but Nasty is worse :help:

Both should know how to play well outside Fed Cup :smash:

Bubba08
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:39 PM
The problem/slump is deeper than what I thought. :sad:
At least she seems happy off court, but obviously Melzer hasn't a good influence on her.

meyerpl
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:41 PM
This is depressing. It's always darkest before the dawn?

Dzung
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:44 PM
My guess at the moment would be retirement at Kremlin Cup.

I hope not.........

ARIANE 5
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:52 PM
I try to be optimist. The year is not so bad. It was good on clay, very good on grass. I think she is disturbed currently. I continue to think that she need a new coach. But perhaps it's to late for this year. I dont' think that she will retire.

Come on Nastya :kiss:

cindy
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:58 PM
ok i adooore her but honestly...what the hell is she doing?????!!!!!!!!! mara is a great player but she is not as much great as nastya...what is nastya thinking about? she was doing great and then, without any reason (well, that's what it seems to me but maybe there is something) she plays like shit
I know that she doesn't think that tennis is the most important thing and this is great coz her life will not end with her career (hopefuly) but if she wants to play like in 2005 better for her to retire
I'm not saying that I want her to retire but if she prefers to stay with jurgen or I don't know who then I do prefer her to retire
all the person who knows her well know that her family is more important to her, that she doesn't want to be a star or anything else that can come with tennis so if she is happier without tennis please nastya STOP PLAYING
if she still have a lil bit love for tennis and understand that this is important too then PLAY AND WAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUP!!!!!
good point: she lost to an italian ;)

sinterklaasje
Aug 22nd, 2006, 06:23 PM
WTF? :eek:
Nastya, what is wrong with you? :sad:

iine:
Aug 22nd, 2006, 06:48 PM
WTF? :eek:
Nastya, what is wrong with you? :sad:
That's what I wanna know, too. :sobbing:
It better not be Jürgen. :tape:

slk45
Aug 22nd, 2006, 06:54 PM
Nastya!! :hug: What happened?
Anyone in this thread who was there?

:sad: :sad: :sad:

_LuCaS_
Aug 22nd, 2006, 08:32 PM
Nastya :smash:
It can't go like this much longer

Zamboni
Aug 22nd, 2006, 08:50 PM
Maybe Nastya is setting us up for a deep run out of nowhere at the US Open.
:rolls:
I don't think you're even believing that;)

When I made this avatar it looked funny. I really didn't think I'd use it this much:tape:

I have the feeling something's just wrong with her (or maybe I hope it somehow, because I don't want her to play like this for no reason), but I don't think we'll know:confused: Isn't love supposed to make you fly tho?;) Not for Nastya I guess....
I hope she doesn't retire at the end of the year, but to be fair, no matter where or with whom her heart is right now, it's definitely not with tennis, so maybe she should quit.

Almalyk
Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:35 PM
:tears:

sinterklaasje
Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:45 PM
According to the Eurosport website, Nastya has some kind of foot injury.

Russian Anastasia Myskina admitted she was struggling to be fully fit in time for next week's U.S. Open because of a niggling injury to her left foot.

The world number 12 was beaten 4-6 6-3 6-4 by Italy's Mara Santangelo in the first round of the WTA event in New Haven on Tuesday.

"Of course I tried hard today but maybe not 100 percent because it is the U.S. Open next week," Myskina said.

Former French Open champion Myskina, who has reached three finals on three different surfaces this summer, said she was also struggling with an elbow injury.

The Russian said she had not considered skipping the tournament to give the injuries more time to heal.

"I wanted to try to see how my foot feels. It was okay but I will see the doctor today, so then I have a few days to get some rest," she said.

"You are always very careful before a grand slam event. You want to get matches but then if an injury comes up, it's bad."

Why play a tournament when you're injured :smash:
I hope the injury is not so bad after all (and I hope it's not some kind of lame excuse). Hopefully a bit of rest (physically but especially mentally) will result in miraculous results at the USO :kiss:

ARIANE 5
Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:57 PM
Why she should stop playing ? Because she didn't play well currently ? She's only 25 years old. A career is never rectilinear. Mauresmo wins in Australia at 27 years. Nastya is not a regular player. Never. I think she should continue. Anyway, she will decide herself. Nobody knows what she thinks and what she wants.

Go Nastya :)

P.S. : Jürgen is qualified for the third round. Congrats

ARIANE 5
Aug 22nd, 2006, 10:10 PM
Her injury would explain why she doesn't play double.

denine
Aug 22nd, 2006, 11:24 PM
P.S. : Jürgen is qualified for the third round. Congrats

:rolleyes: stupid melzer :tape:

these losses are depressing.. :(

Almalyk
Aug 23rd, 2006, 02:48 AM
I hope the foot injury isn't just an excuse for her 3 recent opening round losses.
If it really is an injury, I hope it heals in time for at least a decent performance at the US Open.

selyoink
Aug 23rd, 2006, 05:09 AM
:rolls:
I don't think you're even believing that;)

Of course I believe that :tape:

Zamboni
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:59 AM
Her injury would explain why she doesn't play double.
Yeah I had been wondering about that. On the other hand, if the injury is real, she should rest it, and not keep playing tournaments. [bitternessmode on]There's always the small chance she'd make it beyond the 1st round, and strain the foot by playing too much. [/bitternessmode off]

Of course I believe that :tape:
:lol: you're the only one then;)

cindy
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:58 AM
I do believe too that she'll do something great at the US open...if she does not then i'll choose a looooooooooooooooooot of other fav one to win this slam so I'll not be desapointed (go masha go makiri go dani go lena L go lena D go nadia go francesca go henin...no...this one I can't)
I do prefer her to be injured btw...at least there is a reason for her shit game!
btw jurgen won!!! congrats man!

goldenlox
Aug 23rd, 2006, 04:11 PM
Injuries are a part of the game.
But her efforts in Cincy and New Haven are not what I expect from Nastya

frenchie
Aug 23rd, 2006, 04:15 PM
pffff
Li withdrew . Nastya could have been in the QF!

iine:
Aug 23rd, 2006, 04:19 PM
pffff
Just let us not think about it.:sobbing: It would get much more depressing otherwise.

selyoink
Aug 23rd, 2006, 04:35 PM
pffff

Just saves her from getting beatdown by Henin-Hardenne.

frenchie
Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:00 PM
Pretty good draw for Nastya IMO!!

Azarenka 1st round (Nastya beat her 2 times this year)
Chakvetadze 3rd round (injured seed)
Petrova 4th round (slump)
Sharapova QF

Let's see what she will do with this!

selyoink
Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:03 PM
Pretty great draw for Nastya in my opinion. Here is the full quarter of her draw:

11 Myskina
Azarenka

Jackson
Pironkova

Rolle
A. Bondarenko

Sucha
23 Chakvetadze

27 Golovin
Harkleroad

Yan
Qualifier

Frazier
Ruano Pascual

Qualifier
5 Petrova

frenchie
Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:04 PM
If Nastya plays well there's a chance for a QF or better!!
but that's a long road...

selyoink
Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:10 PM
Jackson in the second round could be a very tricky match for Nastya. But we have to worry about whether she can win a round first.

Bubba08
Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:11 PM
Pretty good draw for Nastya IMO!!

Azarenka 1st round (Nastya beat her 2 times this year)
Chakvetadze 3rd round (injured seed)
Petrova 4th round (slump)
Sharapova QF

Let's see what she will do with this!
It is quite simple, she will loose in the first round. *sarcasm*

She screws every good draw she seems to have, so :shrug:
Good luck Nastya. :)

frenchie
Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:15 PM
come on guys!!

we have to be optimistic

ARIANE 5
Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:16 PM
I prefer to look only at the first match. Match by match.

But it's not impossible if Nastya play very well.

iine:
Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:16 PM
She has a pretty good draw. :cool: But of course that mean anything with Nastya. :rolleyes: She needs to get through the first round first. Hopefully she takes advantage of this draw. :yeah:

Almalyk
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:12 PM
It's a very good draw in my opinion. Can't ask for much better than that.
I think she can beat Azarenka. She's horribly out of form, and hasn't won a main draw match since Miami. But this is Nastya, so we will have to wait and see...

selyoink
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:42 AM
It's a very good draw in my opinion. Can't ask for much better than that.
I think she can beat Azarenka. She's horribly out of form, and hasn't won a main draw match since Miami. But this is Nastya, so we will have to wait and see...

I bet you love the draw seeing as how Azarenka is one of your other favorite players.

Azarenka may be horribly out of form but so is Nastya. Still Nastya should be able to win this one.

Almalyk
Aug 24th, 2006, 10:40 AM
[QUOTE=selyoink]I bet you love the draw seeing as how Azarenka is one of your other favorite players.[QUOTE]

Well it's a bit annoying and strange that Nastya has drawn her 3x this year, and she is ranked so low. Just typical that my favs met my other favs I guess. Anyway, as long as Nastya makes it 3 wins out of 3, I will have no reason to complain.

This draw is good, there are no dangerous floaters about either (in the class of Serena etc) so she betetr take advantage. Otherwise, i'll likely have a new top fav by the Australian Open.:help:

_LuCaS_
Aug 24th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Step by step Nastya
Under normal circumstances should be a clean road to the QF...then again good luck against Azarenka

goldenlox
Aug 24th, 2006, 03:48 PM
This is the right section, with Petrova.
Anyone could come through to play Sharapova

Spunky83
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:17 PM
come on guys!!

we have to be optimistic

Op...what is that? :tape:

sinterklaasje
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Nice draw. But draws don't really matter. If she plays well, she can go far in the tournament, if not, she'll be home soon. Don't disappoint your fans Nastya.

Best of luck! :bounce: :kiss:

cindy
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:58 PM
the draw is good...nastya is not that much good right now so let see what she'll do...match after match but please nastya...DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!!!!

Daniel
Aug 25th, 2006, 03:59 AM
Good luck Nastya :hug:

frenchie
Aug 25th, 2006, 03:33 PM
I just checked Nastya's schedule after the USO and the entry lists.
Nastya is NOWHERE :eek: . She's taking a month break after the USO!!!
I was hoping a Luxembourg appearance :sad:
So I think her next tournament will be filderstadt :confused:

Does she even care about the YEC and her ranking??? I wonder :rolleyes:

Anyway it's USO time with a good opportunity for Nastya :worship:

ARIANE 5
Aug 25th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Yes apparently she makes a break after the USO. Her next tournament would be Stuttgart.
She certainly thinks, and she is right, that it's over for the YEC. It will be her goal next year ;)

angiee3
Aug 26th, 2006, 06:11 AM
and she better be thinking of playing next year!

frenchie
Aug 27th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Nastya is playing doubles with Molik at the USO!
strange but interesting!!

french_girl
Aug 27th, 2006, 09:24 PM
oh!that's strange she doesn't play with likhovtseva!! i'm quite suprised but let's see what they'll do together!

ARIANE 5
Aug 27th, 2006, 09:39 PM
Why she didn't play with Lena ? But Molik is a good double player.

Almalyk
Aug 27th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Doubles with Molik :) - hmmm two very contrasting serves there.
I don't care too much about doubles, but if it helps her confidence, good luck!

Dzung
Aug 27th, 2006, 09:57 PM
nastya and molik...let's see how that works out... :)

did they play doubles with each other before??

do you think that nastya will play mixed with Melzer??

fleur137
Aug 27th, 2006, 11:23 PM
nastya and alicia? woohooo!! my two favourites!

martirogi
Aug 28th, 2006, 12:07 AM
i thought she was injured :rolleyes:

i guess if her injury is better, there's no excuse for her to not make the quarters.

Almalyk
Aug 28th, 2006, 05:31 AM
nastya and molik...let's see how that works out... :)

did they play doubles with each other before??

do you think that nastya will play mixed with Melzer??

I can't recall Nastya and Alicia playing doubles together before. I've followed Nastya closely since 2003 and I don't think she has since then.

cindy
Aug 28th, 2006, 12:00 PM
why molik and not lena???????? nastya, don't you know how much I love likho??? anyway I like molik too (less than likho but...) it's great that they play together the both need confidence and maybe they can help each other to have it back by playing together...

_LuCaS_
Aug 28th, 2006, 01:51 PM
i thought she was injured :rolleyes:

She was never in danger of not playing at the USO...
playing doubles with Nastya, should boost Molik's confidence..."if someone like Nastya is in top 15 then I can be back in top 10 in no time" :lol:

Filippo-Nastya
Aug 28th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Hi everyone :wavey:
I'm just back at home after 3 weeks of vacation.
Unfortunately Nastya had an horrible August, she lost another final in Stockholm, then 2 early losses vs Peer and Santangelo :tape: :o
Please Nastya, don't lose in the 1r at the US Open too!!

P.S. About her new hair color :tape: :help:

selyoink
Aug 28th, 2006, 04:21 PM
playing doubles with Nastya, should boost Molik's confidence..."if someone like Nastya is in top 15 then I can be back in top 10 in no time" :lol:

Agreed, her injuries were just minor and missing the Open was never going to happen.

:lol: about Nastya boosting Molik's confidence.

slk45
Aug 28th, 2006, 04:32 PM
GO NASTYA!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

fleur137
Aug 28th, 2006, 10:45 PM
vamos!!

martirogi
Aug 29th, 2006, 12:09 AM
nasty is 1st on court 7 tomorrow.

i like it when she's first on court, so mabye she'll do the impossible and win.

~|Naomi|~
Aug 29th, 2006, 03:07 AM

I'm not so sure about that. Molik was woeful in her singles match. A couple of time she swung and did not even touch the ball at all not even the frame contacted it :eek: She had tonnes of mistimed BHs come off the frame. Her serve was pretty good but nowhere near as good as it used to be. She has a lot of work to do..... Hope she plays better in dubs with Nastya.

selyoink
Aug 29th, 2006, 05:47 AM
Nastya better not lose on my birthday. Or else Tati becomes my new favorite unless she loses on my birthday as well.

Dzung
Aug 29th, 2006, 07:21 AM
goooood luck nastya!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

please win!!! ;)

fleur137
Aug 29th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Nastya better not lose on my birthday. Or else Tati becomes my new favorite unless she loses on my birthday as well.
happy b'day!! :bdaycake: :aparty:

fleur137
Aug 29th, 2006, 08:06 AM
I'm not so sure about that. Molik was woeful in her singles match. A couple of time she swung and did not even touch the ball at all not even the frame contacted it :eek: She had tonnes of mistimed BHs come off the frame. Her serve was pretty good but nowhere near as good as it used to be. She has a lot of work to do..... Hope she plays better in dubs with Nastya.
poor alicia. i miss the old alicia whose forehand was a killer :sad:

french_girl
Aug 29th, 2006, 09:29 AM
happy birthday Selyoink!
and go nastya!do your best!

iine:
Aug 29th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Happy birthday, selyoink! :aparty:

Good luck today, Nastya. :yeah:

frenchie
Aug 29th, 2006, 10:27 AM
Happy birthday selyoink! :wavey:

unfortunately, no cameras on court 7. I don't know if I'll follow the match on the scoreboard :confused:
Anyway I think this match will go to the 3rd set and I'm not sure if Nastya will win :help: :tape:

cindy
Aug 29th, 2006, 11:12 AM
happy b-day selyoink!!!!!!!!! i hope nastya will win just to stay your fav'!!! and so you'll have an even more beautiful b-day!!!

Filippo-Nastya
Aug 29th, 2006, 11:22 AM

I thought the same thing when she played vs Mauresmo at Wimbledon and so did Lucas the day of Nastya-Henin at RG and... if I correctly remember :unsure: it was Spunky's birthday when Nastya lost to Sugiyama in Doha. That's why I'm not confident for today's match :lol:

Joking apart, happy birthday selyoink :bdaycake:

denine
Aug 29th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Happy birthday selyoink! :aparty:

i don't have a good feeling for this match at all.:scared:

sinterklaasje
Aug 29th, 2006, 12:30 PM
happy b-day selyoink!! :aparty: :bdaycake:
Good luck today Nastya :yeah:
I know she doesn't like to get up early, but I like it when she's first on court. Even if it rains a lot today, she should be able to finish her match.
Davai!
:bounce:

Foot's Fingers
Aug 29th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Go Nastya!!!

Pls make selyoink more happier and it's time to start to win on US hard

miffedmax
Aug 29th, 2006, 03:38 PM

With age comes wisdom, selyoink, so I'm sure you will make Lena D. your #1 fave very soon :p ;) :lol:

Serioulsy, happy b-day. I hope Nastya wins big just for you.

frenchie
Aug 29th, 2006, 03:51 PM
only a few minutes before the match starts:unsure:

selyoink
Aug 29th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Looks like most of us are expecting bad things today. I hope Nastya doesn't agree with us about her losing today.

goldenlox
Aug 29th, 2006, 04:44 PM
It's show time! Nastya's last 2006 chance to have a huge major

frenchie
Aug 29th, 2006, 04:48 PM
stupid rain!!!

slk45
Aug 29th, 2006, 05:35 PM
Good luck today, Nastya!! :bounce: :bounce:

Spunky83
Aug 29th, 2006, 06:06 PM
I thought the same thing when she played vs Mauresmo at Wimbledon and so did Lucas the day of Nastya-Henin at RG and... if I correctly remember :unsure: it was Spunky's birthday when Nastya lost to Sugiyama in Doha. That's why I'm not confident for today's match :lol:

Joking apart, happy birthday selyoink :bdaycake:

LOL...thanks for the reminder;)

Nastya and Molik in doubles? That´s weird.

_LuCaS_
Aug 29th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Ok Molik played miserably, so it won't help Nastya in the doubles much :(
Patiently wating for the goddamn rain to stop ;)

frenchie
Aug 29th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Nastya should be on court now!! :D
She should be able to finish her match today so that's a good sign for the rest of the USO (assuming she wins :help: )

martirogi
Aug 29th, 2006, 08:18 PM
i think she'll either lose first round or make the quarterfinal.

vika is very powerful and it will probably go deep in the third, but i think she will win.

Myskii def Aza 46, 62, 76(5)

frenchie
Aug 29th, 2006, 08:26 PM
i think she'll either lose first round or make the quarterfinal.

vika is very powerful and it will probably go deep in the third, but i think she will win.

Myskii def Aza 46, 62, 76(5)

Not another Rome 1st round please :help:
Nastya has to win this match to get her season back on track

Dzung
Aug 29th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Nastya! C'mon

french_girl
Aug 29th, 2006, 08:39 PM
:( bad beginning!!!
she's been broken!she lost her 1st serv game of the match!

frenchie
Aug 29th, 2006, 08:42 PM
the match stopped at 1/0 40/30 Azarenka

selyoink
Aug 29th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Typical blazing start from Nastya. Raining pretty good now so match might not restart for a while.

Dzung
Aug 29th, 2006, 09:22 PM
the rain is really annoying me.... :(

hopefully nastya will break back after the rain delay

Almalyk
Aug 29th, 2006, 09:55 PM
I hope the rain stops soon.
I hope Nastya gets rocking in the rain delay and comes out ready to play well.

C'mon girl!

ARIANE 5
Aug 29th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Nastya play mixed doubles with Jurgen :lol:

Spunky83
Aug 29th, 2006, 10:09 PM
The donuts are so gone in the players´ lounge;)

At least she will have a special someone to hang out with all the time. She will be probably so pissed, she will either come out furiously in a good way or in a total bad way. Hope it´s the first option.

denine
Aug 29th, 2006, 10:21 PM
damn. they have played ONE game only?! bloody rain! :(