PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Athletic Anastasia Myskina !!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87

ARIANE 5
Dec 7th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Thank for the photos.

The boy beside Elena wears a tee-shirt !!!

I don't find the name of Elena L. coach, he is french no ? Spunky, the women tennis bible, help me please.

Spunky83
Dec 7th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Thank for the photos.

The boy beside Elena wears a tee-shirt !!!

I don't find the name of Elena L. coach, he is french no ? Spunky, the women tennis bible, help me please.

The guy next to Elena is Philipp Kohlschreiber, a young German player. she is coached by Dmitry Degtriarev (?). At least thatīs what my personal tennis bible, the www.wtatour.com website tells me;)

ARIANE 5
Dec 7th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Thank very much.

On the first photo, Nastya look like a young shy girl.

noursette
Dec 7th, 2005, 06:05 PM
thank you for the pics.

an other!!! :) :) :)

http://spielerfotos.tennisweb.at/fotos/tele.ring_tennis_trophy_2005/wrapper/tele.ring_tennis_trophy_2005_wrapper_0012.jpg

Spunky83
Dec 7th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Oh beer...and still the rumours about Melzer being gay doesnīt stop...

Almalyk
Dec 7th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Oh beer...and still the rumours about Melzer being gay doesnīt stop...

I can only hope he is... He is HOT!

Nastya looks happy in the last two - I hope she has had a good rest, and laughed and been drunk a few times on her break :)

Spunky83
Dec 7th, 2005, 06:54 PM
I can only hope he is... He is HOT!

Nastya looks happy in the last two - I hope she has had a good rest, and laughed and been drunk a few times on her break :)

Which would totally make the whole altitude training obsolete :lol:

_LuCaS_
Dec 7th, 2005, 07:16 PM
She's training alright

Spunky83
Dec 7th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Itīs promotion for the exhibtion tourney, I wouldnīt be surprised if they got paid for this.

sinterklaasje
Dec 7th, 2005, 07:31 PM
WOW, getting paid to go to a party :eek:
that sounds like a great job :lol:
Is she also playing in the exhibition tourney or just making promotion?

Almalyk
Dec 7th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Itīs promotion for the exhibtion tourney, I wouldnīt be surprised if they got paid for this.

I'd love to get paid to get drunk - i'd make quite a career out of it. :drool:

Spunky83
Dec 7th, 2005, 07:35 PM
WOW, getting paid to go to a party :eek:
that sounds like a great job :lol:
Is she also playing in the exhibition tourney or just making promotion?

Promotion only, although it was first said that Lena and Nastya would have a show practice...getting paid for drinking and just standing there watching people make the draw is really nice...but well, youīve gotta be famous first;)

Almalyk
Dec 7th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Promotion only, although it was first said that Lena and Nastya would have a show practice...getting paid for drinking and just standing there watching people make the draw is really nice...but well, youīve gotta be famous first;)

The only way I can become famous is marrying Andy Roddick, Mario Ancic, Jurgen Melzer or Nastya. :p

Spunky83
Dec 7th, 2005, 08:04 PM
The only way I can become famous is marrying Andy Roddick, Mario Ancic, Jurgen Melzer or Nastya. :p

Do you think itīs an advantage for you to be able to chose from both gender or is it even harder that way? I have a bunch of gay friends but they only have one preference. I am just curious. My mum is still waiting for the day Roger Federer will leave his "ugly and fat" (quote!) girlfriend and marry me :lol:

I tend to have the feeling my mum is like the mum from Theodor Fontaneīs classic novel "Effi Briest" with me being Effi...poor Effi :tape:

Almalyk
Dec 7th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Do you think itīs an advantage for you to be able to chose from both gender or is it even harder that way? I have a bunch of gay friends but they only have one preference. I am just curious. My mum is still waiting for the day Roger Federer will leave his "ugly and fat" (quote!) girlfriend and marry me :lol:

I tend to have the feeling my mum is like the mum from Theodor Fontaneīs classic novel "Effi Briest" with me being Effi...poor Effi :tape:

LMAO! I am actually GAY - although I only came out and led a gay lifestyle when i turned 22 (i'm now 24). I don't like girls like that anymore, and I probably never did. I just did it to fit in.

Nastya was the girl I used to think about in those days, so the fascination continues! Probably if the opportunity arrived (to do anything ie marry or kiss her) i'd run away with my tail between my legs :P

iine:
Dec 7th, 2005, 08:22 PM
jürgen's hair looks.... :speakles:but it's much better than the long hair... stefan koubek is gay,isn't he?:p:rolleyes: .. whatever, uhm,nastya looks really happy! :hearts: wasn't jens at the party :drool: ?

Almalyk
Dec 7th, 2005, 08:28 PM
jürgen's hair looks.... :speakles:but it's much better than the long hair... stefan koubek is gay,isn't he?:p:rolleyes: .. whatever, uhm,nastya looks really happy! :hearts: wasn't jens at the party :drool: ?

No he wasn't - he was off with Spunky after a tough day... I stole Melzer after that photo too, and his tennis suffered. :tape:

Spunky83
Dec 7th, 2005, 08:52 PM
No he wasn't - he was off with Spunky after a tough day... I stole Melzer after that photo too, and his tennis suffered. :tape:

Those Spunky/Jens jokes get creepier and creepier... :eek: :lol:

Almalyk
Dec 7th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Those Spunky/Jens jokes get creepier and creepier... :eek: :lol:

All this random talk makes me wonder what everyone looks like! Do we have a Nastya Fan's Photo Forum? :lol:

Spunky83
Dec 7th, 2005, 09:18 PM
All this random talk makes me wonder what everyone looks like! Do we have a Nastya Fan's Photo Forum? :lol:

actually we do...guess who created the thread in Nastyaīs forum?

iine:
Dec 7th, 2005, 09:33 PM

oh, i see :lol:

Almalyk
Dec 7th, 2005, 10:08 PM
actually we do...guess who created the thread in Nastyaīs forum?

OK i'm gonna hunt it down.

Almalyk
Dec 7th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Everyone looks great - but no one looks like I expected! Spunky has a great smile, and Martirogi is a good looking guy

Spunky83
Dec 9th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Oh hell...is just me or is the www.myskina.com guestbook really, really freaky? They live in a parallel world over there with Nastyaīs very own tv-show and her love to Denmark and her new danish boyfriend...and oh wow...and of course, me the slut. Itīs incredible!

I am not a mean or arrogant person but I can only hope that Nastya will never work her way into that site...and donīt even try to post a "itīs not true"-message over there :lol: They all probably would think that youīre the lier as you canīt stand the thought of Nastya having a danish boyfriend who looks ultimately great...I should write a uni-paper about wishful-thinking through the internet of some people.

miffedmax
Dec 9th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Yes, her Danish boyfriend is Peter Schmiecal (sp?) the famous goalkeeper.

Can you imagine them having a quarrel and yelling at each other? :lol:

Spunky83
Dec 9th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Yes, her Danish boyfriend is Peter Schmiecal (sp?) the famous goalkeeper.

Can you imagine them having a quarrel and yelling at each other? :lol:

No, itīs James Blonde Bond (you know the new guy)...although heīs American, but well whatever. Schmeichel btw and damn those discussions would be great! I dunno what it is about goal keepers but they are really really agressive :eek:

meyerpl
Dec 9th, 2005, 08:31 PM
I was quite humbled when I read the myskina.com guestbook. I take pride in being warped and bizarre, but I can't compete with that! That stuff is in a league of it's own. The good news is, apparently only three or four (or one or two) people ever look in that book, except out of morbid curiosity. You know, it's like when you were a kid and another kid puked in school; you knew you shouldn't, but you looked anyway. It seems that even the guy running the site never looks in the guestbook.

I agree with Spunky, I hope Nastya NEVER takes a peek at that puddle of vomit.

The person who has been writing in that book obviously has a problem with women. You know the type. They've never been kissed, they lack social skills, they have low self-esteem, they sit at home dreaming up degrading fantasies about women but in the presence of a confident woman they wilt like an Orchid in winter.

miffedmax
Dec 9th, 2005, 08:43 PM
No, itīs James Blonde Bond (you know the new guy)...although heīs American, but well whatever. Schmeichel btw and damn those discussions would be great! I dunno what it is about goal keepers but they are really really agressive :eek:

Hey, my kid is a GK! (and a HUGE Nasty fan).

Okay, cute family story--I have to boys, 4 years apart. El started playing 'keeper at age 5, so when Ian started to play, I asked him if he wanted to be a 'keeper too.

Ian looked at me as if I'd ask him to eat a hairball and said "no way."

I said "why not?" Ian replied "Because I'm not a nut."

Pray for Kasey Keller. USA is in deep doody in Group E.

Spunky83
Dec 9th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Americans and soccer...lol

Itīs like the basketball league here in Germany. Although loved your womens team! They play really well, better than the men.

meyerpl
Dec 9th, 2005, 09:25 PM

Itīs like the basketball league here in Germany. Although loved your womens team! They play really well, better than the men.
Never was a soccer fan....until I saw one of our women rip her shirt off after a big win. I haven't missed a match since.

iine:
Dec 10th, 2005, 05:34 AM

well, the germans aren't playing bad basketball .. look at dirk nowitzky ;)
[but maybe he's the only one who can really play..:p]

denine
Dec 10th, 2005, 08:46 AM
LOL.myskina.com is a website gone looney.. what the hell is wrong with those people?:lol:

iine:
Dec 10th, 2005, 09:53 AM
LOL.myskina.com is a website gone looney.. what the hell is wrong with those people?:lol:

they have nothing to do with their life .. :rolleyes:

_LuCaS_
Dec 10th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Hey, my kid is a GK! (and a HUGE Nasty fan).

Okay, cute family story--I have to boys, 4 years apart. El started playing 'keeper at age 5, so when Ian started to play, I asked him if he wanted to be a 'keeper too.

Ian looked at me as if I'd ask him to eat a hairball and said "no way."

I said "why not?" Ian replied "Because I'm not a nut."

Pray for Kasey Keller. USA is in deep doody in Group E.
USA would need a good keeper ;)
I am sure you're a very good father Max.

Spunky83
Dec 10th, 2005, 02:24 PM
LOL@the latest entry on my beloved myskina.com guestbook. I canīt help but to read that stuff. I never had enemies in my entire life or even people who donīt like me so itīs really cool and refreshing to be called "slot" like thousand of times :lol:

Sooo freaky...already heard that Gerlach coaches Sharapova now? :lol: That webmaster should just get rid of that guestbook.

denine
Dec 10th, 2005, 02:30 PM
:lol: i just read that. these people are insane.
Spunky= the slot that knows everything bout nastya. :lol:

goldenlox
Dec 10th, 2005, 02:52 PM
I would guess that most guestbooks of celebrities are goofy.
There's not much to say, besides - Udachi!

frenchie
Dec 10th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Hey I just read that AnnaK said her best friends on tour right now are Lihkovtseva and guess who...Nastya! (also Martina of course)

My two favourites are friend!!!

Spunky83
Dec 10th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Hey I just read that AnnaK said her best friends on tour right now are Lihkovtseva and guess who...Nastya! (also Martina of course)

My two favourites are friend!!!

Nastya is friends with everyone, so it seems :D

frenchie
Dec 10th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Nastya is friends with everyone, so it seems :D

Yep that's true :worship:
I really can't remember a player saying hard words against Nastya :confused:

Spunky83
Dec 10th, 2005, 08:36 PM

Apparently, the country full of slots is Poland now, thanks to Ola. Germany is the "Hitler country". God, what the hell is Pierre (the webmaster) thinking???

I feel sorry for the persons who actually believe all the crap and the stories over there which goes like this:

FACTS :tape: :
- Nastya has a tv show on her own, called "Anastasia TV"
- Nastya has a new boyfriend, a Danish guy she got to know in Filderstadtī05
- Nastya doesnīt play any warmups because she wants to spend the time with her new bf
- Yee Wah is a slot (at least that means I have a well-paid job!)
- Germany is "Hitler country"
- Poland is "Slots country"
- Jens Gerlach now is the coach of Sharapova
- Nastya has a new coach or is coachless
- people over there - who donīt have the very same writing style as a certain person - are worried to death about Nastyaīs "new life"

Have I already told you about the other facts, that I know? You gotta believe me as I am the slot who seems to know everything about Nastya:
- her dog Gorde knocked up a Lady dog and Gorde has to pay a lot for aliments but Nastya doesnīt want to pay for it
- sheīs having an affair with an Australian guy, a player from the ATP tour and rumours say itīs Hewitt!
- Gerlach wants to leave Nastya next year - as he too - knocked up his girlfriend and now he has to marry her
- Nastyaīs new coach will be Anna Kournikova!
- Actually Nastya and Sharapova are sisters, however they deny that!

DONīT TELL ANYONE!!!

Spunky83
Dec 10th, 2005, 08:49 PM
And hereīs the best: This is the price I pay for working on a-m.com. Threats...like 3 a day.

I quote:
"Yes I'm going to SKIM Per
And SKIM you too.
YOU took away my Per.
YOU must pay a price.
A HIGH PRICE, Yee Wah!!!!!!!!

Daisy Duck*
(I NEVER forget!!!!!!!)"

*name changed by the slot

denine
Dec 11th, 2005, 07:09 AM
i thought i read that they said that she was pregnant too?!? :haha:

cindy
Dec 11th, 2005, 10:07 AM
poor spunky...sometimes I think that fan can be realy mad...hopefuly we are not like that!!!!!
can't you delated some message of this message board?
people are crazy and rude!
poor nastya too...

_LuCaS_
Dec 11th, 2005, 10:23 AM
I don't understand why you don't close that Questbook. Direct her fans here if they want to exchange points of view. We'll take care of them :devil:

Bubba08
Dec 11th, 2005, 11:18 AM
I used to go on the unofficial website of AM, and have had an account on WTF since approximately 2 months. It's the first time I read this thread and until today I didn't make the link between Yee Wah, lawrence and co with Spunky, meyerpl and co-2. :angel: :D
Quite funny, I didn't assume that this kind of community exists. Few things that I read before are more understandable now. :p

Spunky83
Dec 11th, 2005, 12:21 PM
I don't understand why you don't close that Questbook. Direct her fans here if they want to exchange points of view. We'll take care of them :devil:

Iīve contacted Pierre (www.myskina.comīs webmaster) twice already but it seems he likes the dynamic of his guestbook.

And of course, the pregnancy thing, right! Thatīs why she wanted to retire from tennis.

Bubba08
Dec 11th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Iīve contacted Pierre (www.myskina.comīs webmaster) twice already but it seems he likes the dynamic of his guestbook.

And of course, the pregnancy thing, right! Thatīs why she wanted to retire from tennis.
They shouldn't close this guestbook because the comments are completely insane. I always had lots of fun when I read them. :lol: :angel:

Even if one day Nastya read those comments, I don't think she will be offended more than she will feel pity for those people, who must be very young or/and without a real life. :tape:

goldenlox
Dec 11th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Usually when people post like that, they're just goofing.
So it ruins it for real fans.

miffedmax
Dec 11th, 2005, 08:46 PM

BIG talk from a country that only eliminated us in '02 because of missed handball call . . .
:armed:

Nah, seriously, we've made huge bounds in the last decade or so. We are a regional powerhouse at least. Admittedly, that region is CONCACAF, but we do hold our continental cup and qualified first in our group.

I read the other day that they say about 5% of Yanks are footy fans--but that still translates to about 15 million folks which puts us on level with some of the mid-level European and South American powers.

But that draw was murder, so I don't expect us to repeat our 2002 run to the quarters.

miffedmax
Dec 11th, 2005, 08:51 PM
USA would need a good keeper ;)
I am sure you're a very good father Max.

Thanks for the vote of confidence (although I wonder if you'd have said that if I'd raised another Lena D fan instead of a Nastya fan :lol:, no seriously, thanks for the compliment).

Kasey Keller, our 'keeper, has played most of his career in Europe. When he's on, he can be just invincible. But he's not as steady as some of the other #1s (which is why I always leaned toward Friedel).

Almalyk
Dec 12th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Myskina is on the AO Entry list - at least she is playing in that, even if she won't play any events beforehand! :)

Spunky83
Dec 12th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Myskina is on the AO Entry list - at least she is playing in that, even if she won't play any events beforehand! :)

Good...that means sheīs not pregnant? :rolleyes: :lol:

Almalyk
Dec 12th, 2005, 07:42 PM
LMAO!

One Nastya is enough - but two??? :eek:

Do you think Nastya and Jens would have cute babies?

Good...that means sheīs not pregnant? :rolleyes: :lol:

sinterklaasje
Dec 12th, 2005, 07:48 PM

Aleksandr will not be too happy about that :lol:

miffedmax
Dec 12th, 2005, 07:57 PM
LMAO!

One Nastya is enough - but two??? :eek:

Ah, yes. I can just the little baby in her torn jeans, carrying a cellphone and yelling "Fuck you, Dad!" as she grabs a toy out of the hands of Lena D's kid after smashing her own kiddie car into a wall.

Spunky83
Dec 12th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Ah, yes. I can just the little baby in her torn jeans, carrying a cellphone and yelling "Fuck you, Dad!" as she grabs a toy out of the hands of Lena D's kid after smashing her own kiddie car into a wall.

:haha: OMG...I can totally see that!

Almalyk
Dec 12th, 2005, 08:17 PM
LMAO! Nastya's child will require a dummy for sure. I can just imagine Jens trying to hold the baby while she is playing, and comfort a screaming Nastya on court. That poor man.

Spunky83
Dec 12th, 2005, 08:27 PM
LMAO! Nastya's child will require a dummy for sure. I can just imagine Jens trying to hold the baby while she is playing, and comfort a screaming Nastya on court. That poor man.

You know I always love to see men all by themselves with buggies on the streets. They look so adorable especially when they get totally overwhelmed by the buggy and the kid of course :lol:

Thereīs something about guys with babies which make them really interesting...(I bet Freud would love to analyze me at this moment).

Hahaha...."poor Jens" (will this be his new nickname?) surely would have his hands full.

sinterklaasje
Dec 12th, 2005, 08:52 PM
You know I always love to see men all by themselves with buggies on the streets. They look so adorable especially when they get totally overwhelmed by the buggy and the kid of course :lol:

Thereīs something about guys with babies which make them really interesting...(I bet Freud would love to analyze me at this moment).

Hahaha...."poor Jens" (will this be his new nickname?) surely would have his hands full.

I can image Jens waiting outside with buggy (and baby of course) while Nastya is running from shop to shop (or from sushi bar to McDonalds) :lol:
but maybe it will be a very quiet child. Jens looks like a calm person to me and Nastya once told she was a very quiet kid (but well, we all know the credibility of her quotes :tape: ). If the kid has the same hobbies as his/her mom (i.e. sleeping) then there will be no problems ;)

denine
Dec 13th, 2005, 05:42 AM
:haha: what a violent kid!

frenchie
Dec 13th, 2005, 07:29 AM
:lol: :lol:
Nastya's section is really going nowhere during the off season ;)

meyerpl
Dec 13th, 2005, 01:51 PM
They shouldn't close this guestbook because the comments are completely insane. I always had lots of fun when I read them. :lol: :angel:

Even if one day Nastya read those comments, I don't think she will be offended more than she will feel pity for those people, who must be very young or/and without a real life. :tape:
Yeah, some of the things in that guestbook are funny, unless it happens to be your name and email address being posted with sexually explicit and degrading comments or someone uses your name and posts sexually violent rape fantasies about Nastya.
I'm all for free speech and against censorship, but not when it comes to libel and harrassment. I contacted the site administrator too, with no response or results. When you operate a website, it seems to me you accept some responsibility for it's content, including the guestbook. I realize that the administrator can't control what people post in the guestbook, but I think he has an obligation to monitor it and delete content that crosses a certain line.

meyerpl
Dec 13th, 2005, 02:00 PM
I just looked up the word "slot" in Websters 2004 Dictionary - Danish edition.
"Slot" is defined as: "A womin of ill reepyoot. A womin who is sexually promiskyoois."

Spunky is a nice grill, not a slot.

miffedmax
Dec 13th, 2005, 02:03 PM
I thought they meant Spunky liked to race slot cars.

denine
Dec 13th, 2005, 02:11 PM
I just looked up the word "slot" in Websters 2004 Dictionary - Danish edition.
"Slot" is defined as: "A womin of ill reepyoot. A womin who is sexually promiskyoois."

LOL.what's the difference between a 'slut' and a 'slot'?

sinterklaasje
Dec 13th, 2005, 02:11 PM
I agree with you meyerpl (see a few posts back). Some (a lot) of those posts should be deleted (well, they shouldn't be posted in the first place, but the administrator can't help that some nutters post in the guestbook). I wonder if there's only one poster who writes under different names or do all those persons really believe all the stuff written over there :eek: ?
There is even one person who claims to be a moderator on wtatour.ru to make his statements more credible. Of course, I checked that site and the most thrilling news I found was that Nastya spent some days in Kazan to cheer for the Ak-bars ice hockey club (at least that's what I think I read, I'm not very good at Russian, so please correct me if I'm wrong!!!(I don't want to be the one spreading false information)). And guess what, there is a certain Sasha in the team of Kazan (I am so confused, I thought it was Pjotr, I must have read some incorrect information :confused: :haha: :rolleyes: )

Spunky83
Dec 13th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Hmmm...come to think about it...I also donīt know what "slot" means. It has so many different meanings :lol:

And the mails from Denmark which offer me "physical" uhm..."pleasure" keep coming and coming. Should I post a few pics here that I get on a regular basis? If you have nothing to do...please contact www.ofir.dk for me and help me get rid of my "profile" SOMEONE has set up for me with a fake name and fake pic but with my email adress. Iīve already sent them two mails and they erased the profiles but that nice guy who doesnīt like me keeps coming up with a new profile.

If I get another flood of messages, meaning that one guy posted my email adress again, Iīll call the police. Bye bye

sinterklaasje
Dec 13th, 2005, 02:15 PM
he is insane :eek:

Spunky83
Dec 13th, 2005, 02:16 PM
I agree with you meyerpl (see a few posts back). Some (a lot) of those posts should be deleted (well, they shouldn't be posted in the first place, but the administrator can't help that some nutters post in the guestbook). I wonder if there's only one poster who writes under different names or do all those persons really believe all the stuff written over there :eek: ?
There is even one person who claims to be a moderator on wtatour.ru to make his statements more credible. Of course, I checked that site and the most thrilling news I found was that Nastya spent some days in Kazan to cheer for the Ak-bars ice hockey club (at least that's what I think I read, I'm not very good at Russian, so please correct me if I'm wrong!!!(I don't want to be the one spreading false information)). And guess what, there is a certain Sasha in the team of Kazan (I am so confused, I thought it was Pjotr, I must have read some incorrect information :confused: :haha: :rolleyes: )

Just one thing: Everything which contains a danish name, a danish person, a danish whatever comes from one and the same person. Oh and all "my" posts on that guestbook too;)

denine
Dec 13th, 2005, 02:24 PM
This guy's either too free or just mentally unstable.:rolleyes:

sinterklaasje
Dec 13th, 2005, 02:30 PM
He looked allright to me when I first checked Ola's and Spunky's site (love your site Spunky :yeah: ), but now things get out of hand.

meyerpl
Dec 13th, 2005, 02:35 PM
A "slut" is someone you can have a really great time with.
A "slot" is someone you can have a really great time with but who will spell your name wrong in the paternity suit.

What I want to know is, what does "skim" mean? ("Daisy Duck" is going to "skim" Per and Spunky.) Does this term mean anything to anyone?

meyerpl
Dec 13th, 2005, 02:45 PM
He looked allright to me when I first checked Ola's and Spunky's site (love your site Spunky :yeah: ), but now things get out of hand.
a-m.com is awsome! If you haven't read part 1 of Nasty's '05 season in review, I urge anyone who is a Nastya fan to check it out. It really captures the emotional impact the first half of '05 had on Nastya and her fans. It brought back a lot of memories and feelings for me. It was recently added to the site. I'm looking forward to the next installment!

Per always seemed like an emotionally excitable boy, but good hearted. I guess he was keeping his dark side under wraps until recently. He may find himself in a lot of trouble if he keeps up his malicious activity.

denine
Dec 13th, 2005, 02:46 PM
skimmed, skim·ming, skims.

v.tr.

To remove floating matter from (a liquid).
To remove (floating matter) from a liquid.
To take away the choicest or most readily attainable contents or parts from.
To coat or cover with or as if with a thin layer, as of scum.

To throw so as to bounce or slide: skimming stones on the pond.
To glide or pass quickly and lightly over or along (a surface).
To read or glance through (a book, for example) quickly or superficially.

Err. how does a person skim another? :tape:

meyerpl
Dec 13th, 2005, 02:51 PM
:lol: Max :lol: My wife slips into a boredom-induced trance anytime I mention Tennis, Nastya, etc. but even she appreciates your humor.

selyoink
Dec 13th, 2005, 03:06 PM
What the hell has happened to this forum?

I guess the off season was bound to send most of us wacky Nastya fans off the deep end talking about stuff that is just totally confusing.

Spunky83
Dec 13th, 2005, 03:20 PM

I guess the off season was bound to send most of us wacky Nastya fans off the deep end talking about stuff that is just totally confusing.

YOU are confused??? Do you want to switch bodies with me? :lol:

goldenlox
Dec 13th, 2005, 03:27 PM

I guess the off season was bound to send most of us wacky Nastya fans off the deep end talking about stuff that is just totally confusing.This happens every December. TBE calls it mumbo jumbo :p

Bubba08
Dec 13th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Yeah, some of the things in that guestbook are funny, unless it happens to be your name and email address being posted with sexually explicit and degrading comments or someone uses your name and posts sexually violent rape fantasies about Nastya.
I'm all for free speech and against censorship, but not when it comes to libel and harrassment. I contacted the site administrator too, with no response or results. When you operate a website, it seems to me you accept some responsibility for it's content, including the guestbook. I realize that the administrator can't control what people post in the guestbook, but I think he has an obligation to monitor it and delete content that crosses a certain line.
I am sorry, I didn't see that. :sad:
I don't know if it is always like that here, but this thread is not full of happiness

meyerpl
Dec 13th, 2005, 06:09 PM
I am sorry, I didn't see that. :sad:
I don't know if it is always like that here, but this thread is not full of happiness
:) It's usually about tennis, Nastya or something related and lighthearted around here from what I've seen.

No need for you to feel sorry! That particular guestbook is a sore subject because it's been used by an angry person to try to hurt others. :( Enough about that. :wavey:

_LuCaS_
Dec 13th, 2005, 07:41 PM

totally agree, where's the sex topic? :confused:

meyerpl
Dec 13th, 2005, 07:59 PM
The other day, my wife asked me if I'd been having sex behind her back. I answered, "Who did you think it was?"

miffedmax
Dec 13th, 2005, 08:11 PM
The other day, my wife asked me if I'd been having sex behind her back. I answered, "Who did you think it was?"

And, in the same vaudeville vein, I trust you chewed her out for not even bothering to make sure it WAS you.

Almalyk
Dec 13th, 2005, 08:17 PM
An interesting Nastya poll from 2002!

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=6842152&posted=1#post6842152

It seems she has achieved a lot more than what nearly everyone expected.

Big pat on the back to our girl!!

meyerpl
Dec 14th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Great find almalyk! I got a kick out of reading the comments from the sceptics. Not only did Nastya surprise some people with her accomplishments, she is far from finished. The best is yet to come!

Almalyk
Dec 16th, 2005, 01:13 AM
BUMP - this thread is not allowed to fall onto the second page under and circumstances, or at any time. We need to keep the post number above Masha's thread :) And try to catch Lena D's!!

~|Naomi|~
Dec 16th, 2005, 05:26 AM
Any news on Anastasia's offseason training?

selyoink
Dec 16th, 2005, 02:39 PM
BUMP - this thread is not allowed to fall onto the second page under and circumstances, or at any time. We need to keep the post number above Masha's thread :) And try to catch Lena D's!!

It will be impossible to catch Lena D's.

denine
Dec 16th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Lena D's two times this thread.lol.

Bubba08
Dec 17th, 2005, 12:19 PM
It's too hard, LenaD has too many fans, but it will change when Nastya wins her next GS. :p
Dreams are so sweet. :angel:

goldenlox
Dec 17th, 2005, 02:19 PM
When Anastasia won the French Open, she only gave up 14 games in the last 3 rounds.
It was similar to what Justine did this year.
She has a great game when she's on. Great court coverage, and she can mix pushes up the middle, flat groundstrokes with pace, and drop shots.

She has to keep her mind on the current point. It's a focus issue.

goldenlox
Dec 18th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Cover girl

http://img89.exs.cx/img89/9568/myskina_itogi.jpg

cerbero
Dec 18th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Great pic

selyoink
Dec 19th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Excellent picture. Thanks

Almalyk
Dec 19th, 2005, 08:38 PM
I LOVE this Pic! Nastya ITF World Champion 2004

meyerpl
Dec 19th, 2005, 09:36 PM
I LOVE this Pic! Nastya ITF World Champion 2004
Wow! That is really nice! Thanks.

Spunky83
Dec 20th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Off-topic, sorry but the whole "Sesil French Open doping - or has she been pregnant - but lost child thing" is somewhat freaky!

denine
Dec 20th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Yeah... Man! She's so screwed.

cerbero
Dec 20th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Yeah... Man! She's so screwed.
:lol:

goldenlox
Dec 20th, 2005, 04:36 PM
http://info-images.rambler.ru/pubd/2004/10/18/0005169364/03-epa.jpg

:ras: :D

iine:
Dec 20th, 2005, 04:50 PM
:lol: great picture! nastya's just unique!;)

Bubba08
Dec 20th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Off-topic, sorry but the whole "Sesil French Open doping - or has she been pregnant - but lost child thing" is somewhat freaky!
Yeah it is so sad for her, I really hope it is not true. It seems that they wanted to make an example. Moreover it is more people close to her who should be blamed. :sad:
FO's doping tests look like to be the hardest ones, in a sense it gives more credibility to Nastya's victory in the 2004 FO.

Spunky83
Dec 20th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Yeah it is so sad for her, I really hope it is not true. It seems that they wanted to make an example. Moreover it is more people close to her who should be blamed. :sad:
FO's doping tests look like to be the hardest ones, in a sense it gives more credibility to Nastya's victory in the 2004 FO.

Nah...I am pretty firm in this matter. Drugs have nothing to do with sports and if the samples are both positive, Iīd like to see her out and donīt feel pity about it. Of course there will be the typical "my doctor gave it to me, I didnīt know it!" or in this case "I was pregnant...I didnīt know it!"-excuses but who wouldnīt try to get out of something like that? Itīs like me having told my mum that the weed sheīs found in my drawer years ago wasnīt mine, itīs a friendīs and I donīt even know what that is (although in my case, it worked :tape: ) I am a nice person so I hope that little Sesil got knocked up and that is because she had a high dose of that substance in her body.

Iīve always said it...thereīs just one thing Nastya (or any one of my faves) could disappoint me in and thatīs when they are caught using illegal substances. Nastya and Sveta (that was close!) were the players with the most doping tests last year.

_LuCaS_
Dec 20th, 2005, 05:49 PM
If it's true then bye bye career for Sesil. Just imagine she would have won the French Open and now this :eek:

Bubba08
Dec 20th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Iīve always said it...thereīs just one thing Nastya (or any one of my faves) could disappoint me in and thatīs when they are caught using illegal substances. Nastya and Sveta (that was close!) were the players with the most doping tests last year.
You surprise me a bit, I don't know how you knew it but I thought that the frequency and the number of doping tests were secret, and that athletes weren't allowed to talk about that.
Anyways it is still nice to know that Nastya is clean. :)

Spunky83
Dec 20th, 2005, 07:13 PM
You surprise me a bit, I don't know how you knew it but I thought that the frequency and the number of doping tests were secret, and that athletes weren't allowed to talk about that.
Anyways it is still nice to know that Nastya is clean. :)

Actually the list had been published on www.wtatour.com in effort to gain more transparency.

Hereīs the list...Suarez and Kuzi both top the list with 14 tests, Nastya has 12 but only one blood test (good girl;)).

http://www.wtatour.com/global/pdfs/shared/thewtatour/antidoping/numbers.pdf

Almalyk
Dec 20th, 2005, 07:19 PM
I hate drugs in sport! All my fav's in tennis are smaller girls (Nastya, Hingis, Marina Erakovic, Hantuchova, Kirilenko), other people taking drugs makes it even more difficult for them to physically cope. I hope anyone who takes drugs knowing full well the benefits, is expelled from tennis for as long as possible. It's cheating. I don't understand how you could ever celebrate winning when taking drugs. You are living a fallacy.

People from steroids often die young too.

frenchie
Dec 20th, 2005, 08:49 PM
This Sesil story is very sad!
I think a doping case would be the only reason why I could quit Nastya's rollercoaster.
But I really can't see Nastya in such a story

sinterklaasje
Dec 20th, 2005, 09:19 PM
IF the story is true, then I can only say 'stupid Sesil'
don't really know whether L'Equipe is a reliable source though

Still no Nastya on the Proximus Diamond Games entry list
what if she doesn't come to Antwerpen :scared:
pleazz Nastya, don't do that to me :bigcry:

martirogi
Dec 20th, 2005, 09:25 PM
maybe nastya is planning on just doing the middle east tournies in the spring, but for sinterklaasje lets hope she plays antwerp and wins. lets also hope she skips berlin ;)

_LuCaS_
Dec 20th, 2005, 09:26 PM
I mean she can puff somethin' if she needs to but not during a tourney :smoke:
Anyway cheating is good, as long as you don't get caught

Spunky83
Dec 20th, 2005, 09:41 PM
maybe nastya is planning on just doing the middle east tournies in the spring, but for sinterklaasje lets hope she plays antwerp and wins. lets also hope she skips berlin ;)

Although I am somewhat not objective in this...she will never skip a German tourney as long as Cutie Jens is her coach :angel: Besides, I am looking forward to see her again in May.

Almalyk
Dec 20th, 2005, 10:17 PM
This Sesil story is very sad!
I think a doping case would be the only reason why I could quit Nastya's rollercoaster.
But I really can't see Nastya in such a story

I totally agree - that is the only reason I could stop cheering Nastya too - drugs. Even if she never passed a first round again, I would still support her more than if she was involved in a doping scandal.

She would movefrom my most loved players, right into my hated echelon with Davenport and Sharapova - if she touched anything performance enchancing. Socail drugs don't worry me though. How would marijuana help your performance anyway. When I competed at World Champs etc, marijuana never showed in my tests. Although one of my diving friends did have a positive test of caffeine!

Spunky83
Dec 21st, 2005, 12:05 AM
I totally agree - that is the only reason I could stop cheering Nastya too - drugs. Even if she never passed a first round again, I would still support her more than if she was involved in a doping scandal.

She would movefrom my most loved players, right into my hated echelon with Davenport and Sharapova - if she touched anything performance enchancing. Socail drugs don't worry me though. How would marijuana help your performance anyway. When I competed at World Champs etc, marijuana never showed in my tests. Although one of my diving friends did have a positive test of caffeine!

My best friend used to play/jump(?) trampoline, she was German junior champ years ago but she decided she didnīt want to have a career doing that. Anyway, her coach always forbid them to drink coke and coffee.

Almalyk
Dec 21st, 2005, 01:24 AM
My best friend used to play/jump(?) trampoline, she was German junior champ years ago but she decided she didnīt want to have a career doing that. Anyway, her coach always forbid them to drink coke and coffee.

A high reading of either can be considered a stimulant because it keeps you awake and alert!

I do agree with the testing for marijuana or social drugs in sports such as car racing though (because you can easily harm someone else). But the thought of it helping a tennis player is quite amusing. We have already talked about Nastya drunk, pregnant, with children and being a bully - but Nastya stoned on court :tape: :eek: :lol:

Would she be the paranoid type? The laugh until you cry type? Would she become hungry and need constant food (munchies) or would she simply fall asleep with bizarre dreams?

Almalyk
Dec 21st, 2005, 01:38 AM
I mean she can puff somethin' if she needs to but not during a tourney :smoke:
Anyway cheating is good, as long as you don't get caught

Oh Lucas! Surely a good boy like you isn't a cheater! In any way at all! :confused:

_LuCaS_
Dec 21st, 2005, 07:13 AM
Oh Lucas! Surely a good boy like you isn't a cheater! In any way at all! :confused:
I like to cheat on the small things like exams. I never cheated my girl (yet).
The bonus free time I get from not studying to some crappy test is welcome :D
But thanks for the confidence vote :yeah:

goldenlox
Dec 21st, 2005, 04:05 PM
Put some clothes on

http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/2374/myskina14miami20057xv.jpg

Spunky83
Dec 21st, 2005, 04:09 PM
Mind a game of strip poker on court? Muahahaha...btw I think Nastyaīs light blue shorts are cute.

goldenlox
Dec 21st, 2005, 04:12 PM
nice pants

http://www.privo.info/www/news/myskina__53584837963.gif

miffedmax
Dec 21st, 2005, 04:31 PM
Would she be the paranoid type? The laugh until you cry type? Would she become hungry and need constant food (munchies) or would she simply fall asleep with bizarre dreams?

Well, having seen the "Mistress of Donuts" pic, I'll vote for the munchies version of Stoned Nastya.

goldenlox
Dec 21st, 2005, 04:33 PM
This could be an AO match

http://www.tennisrulz.com/photos/DokicMyskina.jpg

_LuCaS_
Dec 21st, 2005, 05:54 PM
http://www.privo.info/www/news/myskina__53584837963.gif
Come on Jens, don't worry you look fine

Bubba08
Dec 21st, 2005, 05:54 PM
The last pic of goldenlox isn't really flattering for Nastya, she looks a bit fat on it whereas Dokic is gorgeous, what a pity! :( :p

_LuCaS_
Dec 21st, 2005, 05:57 PM
The last pic of goldenlox isn't really flattering for Nastya, she looks a bit fat on it whereas Dokic is gorgeous, what a pity! :( :p
You know the duck-swan story ;)

Bubba08
Dec 21st, 2005, 09:00 PM
You know the duck-swan story ;)
Indeed, this story suits the situation of Nastya. :angel:

Almalyk
Dec 21st, 2005, 09:02 PM

I think Nastya becomes more beautiful with every year. I can't wait to see her in 2006. :angel:

Spunky83
Dec 21st, 2005, 09:31 PM
I think Nastya becomes more beautiful with every year. I can't wait to see her in 2006. :angel:

Yep, itīs really interesting. A few years ago she just looked nice, then she looked cute, now sheīs kinda hot and beautiful :eek:

Like Lucas once said, women look the best at the age of 24/25...I hope itīs true!

Almalyk
Dec 21st, 2005, 09:36 PM
Yep, itīs really interesting. A few years ago she just looked nice, then she looked cute, now sheīs kinda hot and beautiful :eek:

Like Lucas once said, women look the best at the age of 24/25...I hope itīs true!

Spunky - your already beautiful!

I thought Nastya looked exotic in 2003, cute in 2004, and beautiful in 2005! She is not plain looking either!

My brother thought she looked like a vampire in 2003, but when he saw her this year he was like HOT HOT HOT! :lick: :hearts:

Spunky83
Dec 21st, 2005, 09:42 PM
Spunky - your already beautiful!

I thought Nastya looked exotic in 2003, cute in 2004, and beautiful in 2005! She is not plain looking either!

My brother thought she looked like a vampire in 2003, but when he saw her this year he was like HOT HOT HOT! :lick: :hearts:

Oh, thank you but I am still waiting for the day I look like Cinderella :angel: :lol:

My brother and my dad actually didnīt like her looks either in the past due to the vampire thing. Now, whenever I watch a match of her at home, my broīs just sitting there and screaming "Yo, itīs all your fucking fault Jens!!!...Come on Anastasssssijjjja, just say it...I know you want to...why doesnīt she say it?" :confused:

Almalyk
Dec 21st, 2005, 11:07 PM
Oh, thank you but I am still waiting for the day I look like Cinderella :angel: :lol:

My brother and my dad actually didnīt like her looks either in the past due to the vampire thing. Now, whenever I watch a match of her at home, my broīs just sitting there and screaming "Yo, itīs all your fucking fault Jens!!!...Come on Anastasssssijjjja, just say it...I know you want to...why doesnīt she say it?" :confused:

LOL!

Nastya is random. I hope for at least one extreme, catastrophic, horrid outburst of extreme swear words and profane language in 2006!

Spunky83
Dec 21st, 2005, 11:56 PM
LOL!

Nastya is random. I hope for at least one extreme, catastrophic, horrid outburst of extreme swear words and profane language in 2006!

Just wait till the next match against Maria S.

You know that infamous "Just shut the fuck up" in her 2004 YEC match against Maria...I am not really sure if it was directed to Jens :tape: ...did anyone catch her smirking whilst looking at the ground when Maria got that warning from the ump for receiving messages from her dad? hehe :devil:

Almalyk
Dec 22nd, 2005, 12:49 AM
Just wait till the next match against Maria S.

You know that infamous "Just shut the fuck up" in her 2004 YEC match against Maria...I am not really sure if it was directed to Jens :tape: ...did anyone catch her smirking whilst looking at the ground when Maria got that warning from the ump for receiving messages from her dad? hehe :devil:

I though the "Shut the fuck up comment was directed at Yuri Sharapov anyway? Perhaps I was just wrong, but i thought Jens was spared on this occassion.

Almalyk
Dec 22nd, 2005, 01:36 AM
The Cat that reminds me of Nastya - check out the tongue! :angel: She often has her tongue out with the trophy! I wonder what the trophy is at this time? :lol:

Spunky83
Dec 22nd, 2005, 08:10 AM
The Cat that reminds me of Nastya - check out the tongue! :angel: She often has her tongue out with the trophy! I wonder what the trophy is at this time? :lol:

:eek: Uhhh...hehe

A cat followed my dad into our appartement lately...he picked the pet up and went to all ounr neighbours to see if itīs theirs but it turned out the cat didnīt even live in the house - that cat is probably the reincarnation of my grandfather and my dad kicked him out again :lol:

miffedmax
Dec 22nd, 2005, 08:26 PM
Our cat Samantha will sit on the couch with her tongue sticking out for 5 or 10 minutes.

When she does, the boys announce that "Samantha is doing her world-famous Myskina impersonation again."

meyerpl
Dec 22nd, 2005, 08:46 PM
I though the "Shut the fuck up comment was directed at Yuri Sharapov anyway? Perhaps I was just wrong, but i thought Jens was spared on this occassion.
I thought she looked up at the scoreboard and said, "Shut the fuck off." She had complained to the chair umpire earlier in the match because the big screen was distracting her during her service motion. Nastya found it distracting to see herself serving on the big screen overhead while she was serving. The chair umpire shrugged-off her complaint and said nothing could be done about it. Later, other players agreed that it was distracting.

I think the "Kiss my Russian ass." comment was directed at Yuri, while the "Go suck your own dick." remark was meant for Jens.

_LuCaS_
Dec 22nd, 2005, 08:49 PM
Our cat Samantha will sit on the couch with her tongue sticking out for 5 or 10 minutes.

When she does, the boys announce that "Samantha is doing her world-famous Myskina impersonation again."
Your cat's name is Samantha? And I wanted a daughter with this name

Almalyk
Dec 22nd, 2005, 08:53 PM

Nastya also reminds me of the black cat because she is stealthy and fast round the court, she can attack savagely (when she is not BORED or lazy) and she is mysterious.

Spunky83
Dec 22nd, 2005, 09:28 PM
I thought she looked up at the scoreboard and said, "Shut the fuck off." She had complained to the chair umpire earlier in the match because the big screen was distracting her during her service motion. Nastya found it distracting to see herself serving on the big screen overhead while she was serving. The chair umpire shrugged-off her complaint and said nothing could be done about it. Later, other players agreed that it was distracting.

That could possibly explain the constellation of the 2004 final :devil: :tape:

Nastya didnīt complain about it in her round-robin matches :p

meyerpl
Dec 22nd, 2005, 10:37 PM
I still have that match on tape; that's how screwed-up I am. Other Nastya fans can relate, while normal people view it like saving your own urine in jars for the future "just in case....you never know!" They think it's crazy.

Almalyk
Dec 22nd, 2005, 11:53 PM
I still have that match on tape; that's how screwed-up I am. Other Nastya fans can relate, while normal people view it like saving your own urine in jars for the future "just in case....you never know!" They think it's crazy.

I have every Nastya match on tape - that's because I see about 3 per year. Being in NZ means we get the GS matches, and that's it. Half of the matches I have ever seen with Nastya in them are RG 2004.

meyerpl
Dec 23rd, 2005, 12:00 AM
I have every Nastya match on tape - that's because I see about 3 per year. Being in NZ means we get the GS matches, and that's it. Half of the matches I have ever seen with Nastya in them are RG 2004.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!

Almalyk
Dec 23rd, 2005, 01:57 AM
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!

I can't wait to the AO Open too - it's the only slam that comes on at a decent time of day for viewers in NZ. I don't have to stay up all night in hope of seeing my beloved Nastya :)

Almalyk
Dec 23rd, 2005, 02:20 AM
Apparently Nastya is still in Moscow and has not headed down under. She has been spotted on Taganka St (Moscow). The comment posted below is from the Russian forum, and someone has taken a photo of her on their pxt phone. Apparently she was at the birthday of someone in the Russian band 'Uma Thurman'.

А Настя была на Дне Рождении одного из братьев Кристовских из Группы Ума2ман... Вот... Отмечалось оно на Таганке, в одном из клубов... Фотка просто жуткого качества, но я выложу...
(IMG:http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/5574/00016os.jpg)

Thanks Nastyafan!

Spunky83
Dec 23rd, 2005, 07:03 AM
Hehe...mobile digi cams are really the best way of hidden paparazzi;)

I am sure she will stay in Europe till next year and then probably head down in the first week. She hasnīt spend new yearīs eve at home for years now. Guess she wanted to change that.

Is that a Lacoste logo on the front of her jacket? If so that pic is worth a million of (law suit) dollars :eek: :lol:

_LuCaS_
Dec 23rd, 2005, 08:57 AM
Is that a Lacoste logo on the front of her jacket? If so that pic is worth a million of (law suit) dollars :eek: :lol:
You can't tell :p

frenchie
Dec 23rd, 2005, 10:07 AM
Apparently Nastya will play Tokyo after the AO!
Indoor is a good choice IMO

_LuCaS_
Dec 23rd, 2005, 10:45 AM
That's good news. Can we make it 15,000 posts here by 2006?

iine:
Dec 23rd, 2005, 01:41 PM
That's good news. Can we make it 15,000 posts here by 2006?

sure! .. i'll help^^" :D ;)

_LuCaS_
Dec 23rd, 2005, 02:39 PM
So you're living in VIenna iine?
They have a great concert there on Christmas don't they?

cindy
Dec 23rd, 2005, 02:41 PM
well...as she was at his birthday I think I have to put this pic here
sorry for the almost bad quality but I had to resize it and I'm not the best for this
it was on my russian mag...during the fed cup semi final

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=app00033mj.png

_LuCaS_
Dec 23rd, 2005, 02:46 PM
Cindy :wavey: :kiss:
Nastya smiling is always a pleasure to watch

goldenlox
Dec 23rd, 2005, 02:46 PM
Apparently Nastya is still in Moscow and has not headed down under. She has been spotted on Taganka St (Moscow). The comment posted below is from the Russian forum, and someone has taken a photo of her on their pxt phone. Apparently she was at the birthday of someone in the Russian band 'Uma Thurman'.

А Настя была на Дне Рождении одного из братьев Кристовских из Группы Ума2ман... Вот... Отмечалось оно на Таганке, в одном из клубов... Фотка просто жуткого качества, но я выложу...
(IMG:http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/5574/00016os.jpg)

Thanks Nastyafan!That band loves tennis players

cindy
Dec 23rd, 2005, 02:56 PM
Cindy :wavey: :kiss:
Nastya smiling is always a pleasure to watch

for this pic you must say "pink-nastya smiling" ;)

meyerpl
Dec 23rd, 2005, 03:57 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!! Here's to a happy & healthy new year for Nastya and her family. I asked Santa Clause for another grand-slam championship for Nastya in '06. He said it's "in the bag".

iine:
Dec 23rd, 2005, 05:51 PM
So you're living in VIenna iine?
They have a great concert there on Christmas don't they?

yep,i'm living in vienna but i haven't heard of a concert, sorry .. :confused: :( what concert do you mean?

_LuCaS_
Dec 23rd, 2005, 07:33 PM
They have every year, on Christmas or New Year(?) a famous concert at the Vienna Opera House. Try asking your parents. I know someone who will attend

iine:
Dec 24th, 2005, 07:46 AM
They have every year, on Christmas or New Year(?) a famous concert at the Vienna Opera House. Try asking your parents. I know someone who will attend

they don't know of a concert either, but they aren't well informed anyway .. hm,maybe you mean "die zauberflöte"? bcoz that's the only thing they're showing on christmas, i guess .. :confused:

Bubba08
Dec 24th, 2005, 12:22 PM
I didn't expect Nastya to enter in the Toray Pan Pacific Open, it's surprising and really exciting, it's probably Nastya's gift to her fans :p :drool: :D
Good luck Nastya! :woohoo: :woohoo:

:aparty:Merry Christmas to all Nastya's fans:aparty:

Spunky83
Dec 24th, 2005, 04:12 PM
...and itīs indoor carpet...her best results came on that surface. I think itīs a good choice. However compared to the last years this time the tourney is crowded with great names. Looking forward to next year!

Almalyk
Dec 24th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Merry Xmas all Nastya fans! Xmas is already half way through in NZ and I just got out of bed :) :wavey:

iine:
Dec 24th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Christmas is soo boring! ..

denine
Dec 25th, 2005, 04:28 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! :)

_LuCaS_
Dec 25th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Merry Xmas all Nastya fans! Xmas is already half way through in NZ and I just got out of bed :) :wavey:
Same here
I am sure Christmas isn't boring, altough I don't remember much of it :drink: :lol:

iine:
Dec 27th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Same here
I am sure Christmas isn't boring, altough I don't remember much of it :drink: :lol:
the same with new year, i guess?? :p :lol: jk

goldenlox
Dec 28th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Anastasia is #13 on the Gold Exempt list. Ahead of Nadia, behind Sveta and Patty.

_LuCaS_
Dec 29th, 2005, 03:00 PM
From what I recall this means she has to play 2 tier 3 tourneys. No problem here anyway

goldenlox
Dec 29th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Last year, Anastasia was #3 in the world, the defending French Open champion.
The star of the champion Fed Cup team.
And she was going for a threepeat in Moscow and Doha.
Then she won all of her Hopman Cup matches easily.
And then...

goldenlox
Dec 29th, 2005, 03:10 PM
http://www.brooklynantiques.com/Tennis/Images/myskina_2004.jpg

iine:
Dec 31st, 2005, 11:08 AM
is that your poster?

goldenlox
Dec 31st, 2005, 02:43 PM
is that your poster?It was a magazine ad. I had seen it and asked if anyone could post it.
I think Spunky83 posted it.

iine:
Dec 31st, 2005, 03:05 PM
It was a magazine ad. I had seen it and asked if anyone could post it.
I think Spunky83 posted it.
i see! :yeah: ;) ..it's great

BTW, wish you a happy new year!;)

goldenlox
Dec 31st, 2005, 03:14 PM
Happy New Year to everyone!
С Новым годом!!

cindy
Jan 1st, 2006, 02:57 AM
the same for you goldenlox....and a big hug to everyone!!!!
this year will be a good year for sure...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Almalyk
Jan 1st, 2006, 03:15 AM
I was just at a practice and qualifying session at the ASB Classic in Auckland. I watched Nadia - what a monster serve! Afterwards I asked here where Anastasia was and she went 'pfffff nobody is ever sure!' :lol:

iine:
Jan 1st, 2006, 10:27 AM
I was just at a practice and qualifying session at the ASB Classic in Auckland. I watched Nadia - what a monster serve! Afterwards I asked here where Anastasia was and she went 'pfffff nobody is ever sure!' :lol:

LMAO :haha:

cindy
Jan 1st, 2006, 12:04 PM

this is quite funny because when I asked her mother when nastya will train she told me the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "I'm sorry I don't know...you know with nastya you can never be sure"
this lil girl must be realy hard to find!!!!!!

Bubba08
Jan 1st, 2006, 12:51 PM
That is why I like her :drool:

denine
Jan 1st, 2006, 01:41 PM

noursette
Jan 1st, 2006, 01:56 PM
http://www.sonyericsson.co.jp/semcfun/download/desktop/dl/wallpaper/wta/anastasia_myskina_l.jpg

cindy
Jan 1st, 2006, 02:38 PM
nice av...thx noursette

cindy
Jan 1st, 2006, 02:39 PM
woulala....for the new year I'm trying to be stupid...nice wallpaper noursette!!!!
your av' is great too but well....

Spunky83
Jan 1st, 2006, 06:26 PM
:lol: about the whereabouts of Nastya...funny thing.

Happy new year, btw

_LuCaS_
Jan 1st, 2006, 08:27 PM
Happy New Year ! :aparty: :rocker2:

martirogi
Jan 1st, 2006, 09:02 PM
our nastya is hilarious. and so is petrova i guess.

thanks almalyk. maybe she will show up there and surprise you.

happy 2006 everyone :aparty: :wavey:

denine
Jan 2nd, 2006, 12:02 PM
yup. Happy New Year everyone!:)

martirogi
Jan 2nd, 2006, 04:18 PM
:eek: brown haired tati :eek: no haired haas :eek:

im really excited to see pics of myskina. i hope there's a surprise :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

_LuCaS_
Jan 2nd, 2006, 04:37 PM
:lol: I hope not :unsure:

Breakaway
Jan 3rd, 2006, 04:41 AM
I can't wait for new Nastya :D

I don't like this private Nastya in the off season :(

_LuCaS_
Jan 3rd, 2006, 09:24 PM
Looked over the new rankings and Nastya will be seeded 9-12 at AO :banana:

meyerpl
Jan 3rd, 2006, 09:32 PM
A 9-12 seeding means she'll most likely run into a top-ten opponent in the 4th round(?) Is that correct?

Almalyk
Jan 4th, 2006, 02:39 AM
A 9-12 seeding means she'll most likely run into a top-ten opponent in the 4th round(?) Is that correct?

Yes it's great - she should be 11, as Schiavone has been knocked out of Gold Coast early... Much better than US Open 13th seed.

:bounce:

iine:
Jan 4th, 2006, 07:39 AM
:woohoo: i'm so excited! .. i hope she will do well!;)

_LuCaS_
Jan 4th, 2006, 10:41 AM
She was bound to meet a top 10 player in the 4th round anyway, with a 13-16 seeding she would meet 1-4 and with 9-12 a 5-8 which is much better.
So if the seeds hold, she'll meet in the 4th round Pierce, Henin, Schnyder or Dementieva.

miffedmax
Jan 4th, 2006, 02:08 PM
She was bound to meet a top 10 player in the 4th round anyway, with a 13-16 seeding she would meet 1-4 and with 9-12 a 5-8 which is much better.
So if the seeds hold, she'll meet in the 4th round Pierce, Henin, Schnyder or Dementieva.

Oh dear.

_LuCaS_
Jan 4th, 2006, 03:38 PM
There's only a 25% chance anyway...

iine:
Jan 4th, 2006, 03:41 PM

She can beat them all! :yeah:

miffedmax
Jan 4th, 2006, 03:45 PM
She can beat them all! :yeah:

Yes, but there's one in particular she can beat. And usually does.

Although I guess I'll have to consider it a good thing if both ED and AM are in the quarters of GS, regardless of which one I'll be rooting for in the semis.

martirogi
Jan 4th, 2006, 03:52 PM
i think nastya would have an easier time with schnyder than demen, but both are beatable. she had that big lead against pierce in fed cup so that's a pretty good match up also. henin :armed: maybe she'll be rustly after the time off :shrug:

martirogi
Jan 4th, 2006, 04:31 PM
how freaking hot does dementieva look in the pics from her match. it's almost enough to make someone add her to their favorites list. i cannot wait to see our nastyenka on court again. i think she'll be surprisingly even hotter than last year. i cant even fathom how thats possible, but it'll happen.

Spunky83
Jan 4th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Just hope 2006 will be hot in general;)

Canīt wait for it!

selyoink
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:10 PM
If Nastya doesn't look hot it will be quite disappointing. She may have to rethink her priorities.

I can't wait for her debut. Unless of course her debut is a loss. Then I can wait for a long time.

meyerpl
Jan 4th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Thanks Lucas, that clarifies her prospects for me.

As for Nastya looking hot, she could melt the polar icecaps and the rings of Saturn. She's the cause of global warming. She puts the hot in hot-pepper. She's blistering, fiery, sultry, torrid hot.

Almalyk
Jan 4th, 2006, 07:24 PM
I'm starting to get excited now! AO open only a few weeks away! But I wish Nastya was playing earlier... I want a sneak peak!

And the 5-8 player in 4th round is much better - She has a better chance against Pierce, Dementieva and Patty, and she has beaten Henin a few times (and had some very close matches).

Breakaway
Jan 4th, 2006, 08:37 PM
I really think Nastya should play Sydney. I don't think her going straight into the Aus Open is good. She does better with match play, but oh well... That's Nastya, I guess :P

martirogi
Jan 4th, 2006, 08:45 PM
i think skipping warm ups is the perfect idea. she might be rusty and scare you guys the first couple rounds, but after that get ready for some big wins. :cool:

Spunky83
Jan 4th, 2006, 08:50 PM
We should stop our pessimism, I mean thereīs no way how to have a worse year than 2005.

iine:
Jan 4th, 2006, 08:51 PM
i think skipping warm ups is the perfect idea. she might be rusty and scare you guys the first couple rounds, but after that get ready for some big wins. :cool:
oh yeah, just gimme some more heartattacks :p :lol:

denine
Jan 5th, 2006, 07:41 AM
10half days till AO!!!:woohoo: The wait is killing me!

_LuCaS_
Jan 5th, 2006, 09:38 AM
10half days till AO!!!:woohoo: The wait is killing me!
Imagine you'll have to get married sometime :lol: and many other exciting stuff to wait for

_LuCaS_
Jan 5th, 2006, 09:39 AM
We should stop our pessimism, I mean thereīs no way how to have a worse year than 2005.
Don't tempt me...never say never

miffedmax
Jan 5th, 2006, 02:30 PM
how freaking hot does dementieva look in the pics from her match. it's almost enough to make someone add her to their favorites list.

What? I spend an entire year trying to lure Spunky to the blonde side and end up with Martirogi! :eek: Something is wrong with my evil powers.

But I must warn you that backing ED AND Nastya is not for the weak of heart. Or the sound of mind.

:lol: :lol:

Almalyk
Jan 5th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Has Nastya ever been a blonde? Imagine it - I think it could be quite interesting! She should get a blonde trendy mullet :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

iine:
Jan 5th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Has Nastya ever been a blonde? Imagine it - I think it could be quite interesting! She should get a blonde trendy mullet :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Nastya and blonde? :scratch:

Almalyk
Jan 5th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Nastya and blonde? :scratch:

:hearts: :lick: :hearts:

miffedmax
Jan 5th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Nastya, she of the "Brunette" t-shirts and the famous "Blondes are boring" quote going blonde? Impossi---no, wait, it's Nastya. Doubtless she'll make her '06 debut with blonde tresses down to her bum.

Almalyk
Jan 5th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Nastya, she of the "Brunette" t-shirts and the famous "Blondes are boring" quote going blonde? Impossi---no, wait, it's Nastya. Doubtless she'll make her '06 debut with blonde tresses down to her bum.

I say a blonde perm - actually a nice blonde afro perm :tape:

_LuCaS_
Jan 5th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Sorry to disrupt your golden era transition fantasies but I have a good news (for Max)
Lena will be seeded 9 for AO, Petrova taking her place in the 5-8 bracket.

Almalyk
Jan 5th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Sorry to disrupt your golden era transition fantasies but I have a good news (for Max)
Lena will be seeded 9 for AO, Petrova taking her place in the 5-8 bracket.

I have more good news!

Nastya has an Official Russian Website

http://www.anastasiya-myskina.ru/

The motto of the site is "You are here to play, I am here to win"

miffedmax
Jan 5th, 2006, 08:27 PM
So THAT's where's she's been . . .

iine:
Jan 5th, 2006, 08:29 PM
the site is awesome! ..i like it .. pity is that i don't understand any russian

_LuCaS_
Jan 5th, 2006, 09:02 PM
it's a very cool Flash work there ;) :yeah:

Number19
Jan 5th, 2006, 09:06 PM

I don't ever want to see Nastya blonde. But if she were to do it this mullet idea might work - a punky, dirty blonde with her dark roots obvious, and it kinda long in front too so its hanging down over her eyes. :drool:

Sorry, got a thing for punky chicks.

Bubba08
Jan 5th, 2006, 09:32 PM
I have more good news!

This site is so goooooooooood. :D :D :D

Why I don't understand Russian. :sobbing:

Bubba08
Jan 5th, 2006, 09:38 PM
Don't tempt me...never say never
Ditto. :sad: :sad: :sad:
I fear a first round lost. :unsure:

Almalyk
Jan 6th, 2006, 12:27 AM
I don't ever want to see Nastya blonde. But if she were to do it this mullet idea might work - a punky, dirty blonde with her dark roots obvious, and it kinda long in front too so its hanging down over her eyes. :drool:

Sorry, got a thing for punky chicks.

Perhaps we should go to one of those places where you take a picture and they add the hairstyle to the picture. Then we can see Nastya with this great 80's style mullet! Then we can blow it up very large, and post it at AO! I wonder what Nastya will say when she see's it? Perhaps she will think it's HOT!

meyerpl
Jan 6th, 2006, 12:47 AM
If I remember correctly, somebody did doctor a picture of Nastya to make her blonde and posted it in the off-court pictures thread a year or two ago. It looked beyond terrible. After looking at it, I couldn't eat or sleep for a week. Finally, after some rather intense shock therapy I was able to resume a normal life. (Well, the life I'd previously been leading if you want to be technical.) This thread has conjured up the memory of that picture and I'm starting to feel jittery. I have three Foster's Lagers that should take care of that, so I'm off to self-medicate.

By the way, Max...if you read this, clear something up for me please. Do you find Elena Dementieva attractive?

Spunky83
Jan 6th, 2006, 06:59 AM
I have more good news!

That was beyond frikkinī time...

Seems like I have a lot to do learning Russian. Is the site still in construction or why do I only see a bumping ball with a countdown right below it? Ehhh? I hate this 56K modem at my parentsī house;)

sinterklaasje
Jan 6th, 2006, 09:26 AM
Well, it's more than a bumping ball with a countdown right below it ;) (seems like all parents have a slow internet connection :lol: )
But I guess the site is still in construction: there are no multimedia files yet (there's something written in Russian, which I don't understand of course), but most of the site is working fine.
Is that site a replacement for the official English site?

miffedmax
Jan 6th, 2006, 02:07 PM
If I remember correctly, somebody did doctor a picture of Nastya to make her blonde and posted it in the off-court pictures thread a year or two ago. It looked beyond terrible. After looking at it, I couldn't eat or sleep for a week. Finally, after some rather intense shock therapy I was able to resume a normal life. (Well, the life I'd previously been leading if you want to be technical.) This thread has conjured up the memory of that picture and I'm starting to feel jittery. I have three Foster's Lagers that should take care of that, so I'm off to self-medicate.

By the way, Max...if you read this, clear something up for me please. Do you find Elena Dementieva attractive?

You're joking, right?

Although that's not the only reason I root for her. (Exhibit A I don't just pick women players on looks: my all-time fave is Martina N.) When she made the Olympics and the US Open semis in 2000, Elena was just such a breath of fresh air after Anna, Martina, and the Williams sisters --the whole emergency trip to Nike town during the US Open was so funny and endearing, at least for me. I also have a thing for headcase tennis players since I feel an afinity for them. And at the time, the way she traveled with her mom everywhere was cute. (I'll admit that since she's now 24, it's getting a little creepy).

I didn't "discover" Nastya until 2003, when her oncourt antics and intelligent strategy won me over. Her hilarious interviews and unpredictable ways soon moved her way up on my list of personal faves. In all honesty, if I'd known about Myskina first, I'd probably rate her as my #1 because she's such a free spirit and all. But after 3 years of supporting Lena, I had to stick with her.

And yes, Nastya's pretty cute, too.

meyerpl
Jan 6th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Hi Max. Yes, I was joking. I enjoy your imaginative and unique way of expressing your attraction to Elena, her honker, her demeanor and her goddess-like features. I get it too. My feelings mirror yours; had I discovered Elena before Nastya, she would probably be my favorite. As it is, Elena is a close second. You have pretty much articulated the same reasons I find these two Russians so appealing and it isn't all about looks. I'm a sucker for quirky players with amazing talent who are unpredictable and have certain vulnerabilities. (And unique beauty.) I respect and admire nearly every player because I find what they do amazing beyond comprehension, but Myskina and Dementieva have captured my emotions. I get wrapped up in their success or failure and ride the emotional rollercoaster they take themselves and their fans on. Win or lose, I'm along for the ride.
Given my attraction to quirky players, I have also discovered a growing affection for Schiavone. I can just imagine Schiavone and Nastya together on a three day road-trip. I imagine they'd either hit it off or constantly conflict with each-other. Either way, it would make for a good movie. I think law-enforcement would come into the picture, one way or another.
Max, you do a great job of identifying Nastya's and Lena's characteristics and harnessing them in your humorous scenarios. I still laugh at the mental picture you painted of Nastya's daughter ripping a toy from Lena's daughter's hands because Nastya's daughter had thrown hers against a wall and broken it. Even my wife, who usually slips into a coma at the mention of tennis, found that one humorous.

Spunky83
Jan 6th, 2006, 05:13 PM
According to an Aussie a-m.com visitor, Nastya is in Sydney, playing doubles next week? Anyone?

miffedmax
Jan 6th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Okay, meyerpl, let's make a deal. If you promise not to tell the Lena D. fans I almost dumped her for Nastya, I won't tell the Nastya fans . . . oooooooops.;)

Dementinator
Jan 6th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Okay, meyerpl, let's make a deal. If you promise not to tell the Lena D. fans I almost dumped her for Nastya, I won't tell the Nastya fans . . . oooooooops.;)

too late Max i have found out now!! oh dear oh dear , its bilge room duty for the SS Dementievas Radio op for the next 500 years :lol:

Well lets hope both girls havea good year! heres to them both... :worship:

_LuCaS_
Jan 6th, 2006, 07:39 PM
According to an Aussie a-m.com visitor, Nastya is in Sydney, playing doubles next week? Anyone?
Can't find any confirmation though...yet
Anyway I would not be suprised, as she needs a bit of practice. I'm curious about the partner. Back to Bepa?

meyerpl
Jan 6th, 2006, 07:52 PM
I'll drink to that. I'd like to see both girls equally share all the glory and wealth professional tennis has to offer for a few years.

Don't blame Max for falling under Nastya's spell. It's more powerful than any force in nature, more alluring than eternal bliss and more compelling than any opiate. How could a mere mortal resist, when even Gods flounder in her wake with just a glance?

meyerpl
Jan 6th, 2006, 07:59 PM
Can't find any confirmation though...yet
Anyway I would not be suprised, as she needs a bit of practice. I'm curious about the partner. Back to Bepa?
I can't find any either, but with all the attention given to doubles, George W. Bush could team up with Saddam Hussein for a tournament and it wouldn't receive any notice in the press.

miffedmax
Jan 6th, 2006, 08:05 PM
too late Max i have found out now!! oh dear oh dear , its bilge room duty for the SS Dementievas Radio op for the next 500 years :lol:

I think I proved myself when I stayed loyal to ED during and after the Debacle-that-must-not-be-named in '04.

I don't think Lena would have me on bilge duty for more than, oh, 50 years or so.

Almalyk
Jan 7th, 2006, 03:22 AM
Nastya is in Sydney doubles! Will she be in singles too? Apparently she may have taken a WC! Her and Dinara will be a good pair! I am excited! Nastya is playing within 2 days :)

[1] Raymond/Stosur vs. [Q]
Kuznetsova/Mauresmo vs. Sekulovski/Watson
[3] Morariu/Stubbs vs. Birnerova/G.Navratilova
Douchevina/Yan vs. Myskina/Safina

frenchie
Jan 7th, 2006, 05:04 AM
she's only playing doubles!!!!!!!!
I really don't understand!

Almalyk
Jan 7th, 2006, 05:15 AM
she's only playing doubles!!!!!!!!
I really don't understand!

Weird... Probably she thought she could get a WC then left it too late... Perhaps someone else will pull out through injury and leave an opening for Nastya?

At least in doubles she will be on court before AO in some form though.

selyoink
Jan 7th, 2006, 05:15 AM
Bah! Doubles but not singles? Maybe she really is crazy.

iine:
Jan 7th, 2006, 08:18 AM
Myskina, Myskina .. you are a real mystery! :rolleyes:

cindy
Jan 7th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Bah! Doubles but not singles? Maybe she really is crazy.

I was thinking exactly the same thing....she is just CRAZY!

_LuCaS_
Jan 7th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Good pair. Relax ppl, it's better than nothing abd besides you know last year's story with Sydney and the heat. All the big players withdrew.

denine
Jan 7th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Better than not playing! ;)

Bubba08
Jan 7th, 2006, 12:16 PM
I agree it's really weird.:awww:
Between, it could be a great way to make some good practices without having to tire herself in a single matchs.:shrug:

Spunky83
Jan 7th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Itīs a weird but fun decision. Last year she said it was the mixed doubles experience she had at the French Open that reminded her that tennis can be fun and not only about pressure. Maybe she wants to have a chilled start into the season. Weīll see how it will turn out.