PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Athletic Anastasia Myskina !!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87

frenchie
Oct 21st, 2005, 02:21 PM
Yay
My ES is working now. Nastya playing well!!!

~|Naomi|~
Oct 21st, 2005, 02:27 PM
Nastya looking really relaxed out there...Eurosport guy said that she sat at the bar of the Hilton Hotel together with her mum and Cutie J till midnight. Don´t know if that´s a good idea but we´ll see;)

Now I say that is an excellent preperation for the match:p

Great to hear her Mum is with her:)

Spunky83
Oct 21st, 2005, 02:35 PM
Now I say that is an excellent preperation for the match:p

Great to hear her Mum is with her:)

Yeah, if that helps her playing like this...I´d like to see her more often at the bar :lol:

Spunky83
Oct 21st, 2005, 02:37 PM
Eurosport guy said that Cutie J will be back next year...yay, yay! (contract was till end of the year)

denine
Oct 21st, 2005, 03:04 PM
she got thrashed in the tie breaker.:( please win this nastya.

goldenlox
Oct 21st, 2005, 03:34 PM
Anastasia is having a solid tournament. Her best Tier I of 2005,
if she wins this :p

Edit:6-4 in the third

selyoink
Oct 21st, 2005, 03:43 PM
Nastya prevails!

She gets some revenge for last week.

I actually believe she can win this title. Davenport is the biggest hurdle left.

miffedmax
Oct 21st, 2005, 03:44 PM
Me: :bigcry:
Nasty fans: :rain:

Congrats. Obviously, I'm 100% for Nastya now.

goldenlox
Oct 21st, 2005, 03:45 PM
No YEC, but Nastya can still end 2005 on a positive note.

~|Naomi|~
Oct 21st, 2005, 03:45 PM
Great fighting victory:worship:

martirogi
Oct 21st, 2005, 03:50 PM
Anastasia is having a solid tournament. Her best Tier I of 2005,
if she wins this :p

Edit:6-4 in the third

she got to the semis of rogers cup too.

i dont think she can beat davy. she's not playing that well and look what it took for her to mentally close out demen.

Thauron
Oct 21st, 2005, 03:51 PM
Not what I would call a 'good win' but a win is a win.
I don't know if she can make it much further in this tourny on current form but I hope for the best.

She was extraordinary calm in this match as Spunky said - I did hear her scream once though. I myself remained remarkable calm though and that's already half a miracle - but that was probably because I was combing my hair for the biggest part of the match not because of the (typical) scoreline. :tape:

denine
Oct 21st, 2005, 03:52 PM
super happy for her!:woohoo: what a match.

Dementinator
Oct 21st, 2005, 03:53 PM
well done nastya! I am upset but you won fair and square ,Elena didint deserve to win this ,not with 17Dfs ...of course ,you do realise I have to arrange Nastyas "dissapearance" now..ah well....enjoy the victory.

sinterklaasje
Oct 21st, 2005, 03:55 PM
pheeeeeeeeeeeew
it seemed to be a festival of UE and DF :lol:
but she's through to the semis
:woohoo:

cindy
Oct 21st, 2005, 03:57 PM
Me: :bigcry:
Nasty fans: :rain:

Congrats. Obviously, I'm 100% for Nastya now.

me to you : :hug:
sorry for lena...but well nastya had to win this one after the Kremlin cup...

well done nastya now try to win against davy...I'm sure she can do it!

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 21st, 2005, 03:57 PM
Nastya well done :)
such a weird match, ups and downs by both

hope Nastya can win another match or two here ;)

keep going Nastya :)

_LuCaS_
Oct 21st, 2005, 04:35 PM
:woohoo:
What a match. Drama all the way.
So many breaks :lol: the woman commentating the match for Romania said at the beg that there will be at least 10 breaks of serve :silly: of course she was right.
Nastya played average. She was consistent from the back but horrid at the net.
Net points won 8/25 :(
Winners/UEs 22-51
Fortunately Lena missed a lot 70 UEs :eek:
There were many long rallies, some funny moments, some briliant display of tennis too.
Nastya smashed her racquet once after a spectacular rally (which she lost).
I'm planning on doing a mvid, so let's hope for a good match tomorrow ;)

Spunky83
Oct 21st, 2005, 05:01 PM
Not what I would call a 'good win' but a win is a win.
I don't know if she can make it much further in this tourny on current form but I hope for the best.

She was extraordinary calm in this match as Spunky said - I did hear her scream once though. I myself remained remarkable calm though and that's already half a miracle - but that was probably because I was combing my hair for the biggest part of the match not because of the (typical) scoreline. :tape:

You must be bald by now :lol:

Seriously guys...Nastya was so not in the match today. Even though she had her "angry" moments, most of the time she walked through the match with a very irritating grin. She was swinging with her raquet in between points as if she was listening to some kind of swing music, plus all the grinning at her coach and mum?!? And laughing with the trainer during medical time out? I do like that non-tense version of Nastya though.

I didn´t really have the feeling that she tried to win. It looked like Nastya stepped back at the end of the second and third set and practically asked Dementieva to win...maybe it was just me :confused:

_LuCaS_
Oct 21st, 2005, 05:07 PM
I didn´t really have the feeling that she tried to win. It looked like Nastya stepped back at the end of the second and third set and practically asked Dementieva to win...maybe it was just me :confused:
She wasn't very agressive today indeed. I think she was more cautious against Lena because she wanted to win. Patience pays ;)

ys
Oct 21st, 2005, 05:11 PM
There is a strange feel that Nastya doesn't have much to play for in this season.. It is not entirely true..

First, as I said earlier , she can still get #12 seed at AO by playing well in remaining weeks.

The YEC is impossible this year, but to think about it .. it is not that impossible.. Think about it.. If Nastya plays well in remaining two weeks, Nastya can well reach #12.. Now.. Serena does not play in LA.. Meaning that if at least one more player withdraws ( and Sharapova, Mauresmo, Pierce, Venus, JHH are all questionable one way or another, and Dementieva, Petrova and Schnyder are all but killing themselves to get to YEC, one or more of them might eventually succeed in that ), Nastya is in as an alternate, first or second. So, at least, she can have some vacation in LA, and get paid for that and still being a part of YEC.. Why not.. And then .. Who knows how many of them will eventually withdraw.. She might even get to play..

Spunky83
Oct 21st, 2005, 05:11 PM
She wasn't very agressive today indeed. I think she was more cautious against Lena because she wanted to win. Patience pays ;)

She´s not even that relaxed in practice :lol: ...if I was there in the press area, my first question would be: "What was all the grinning about? Did you bite a Clown´s neck?"

Spunky83
Oct 21st, 2005, 05:14 PM
There is a strange feel that Nastya doesn't have much to play for in this season.. It is not entirely true..

First, as I said earlier , she can still get #12 seed at AO by playing well in remaining weeks.

The YEC is impossible this year, but to think about it .. it is not that impossible.. Think about it.. If Nastya plays well in remaining two weeks, Nastya can well reach #12.. Now.. Serena does not play in LA.. Meaning that if at least one more player withdraws ( and Sharapova, Mauresmo, Pierce, Venus, JHH are all questionable one way or another, and Dementieva, Petrova and Schnyder are all but killing themselves to get to YEC, one or more of them might eventually succeed in that ), Nastya is in as an alternate, first or second. So, at least, she can have some vacation in LA, and get paid for that and still being a part of YEC.. Why not.. And then .. Who knows how many of them will eventually withdraw.. She might even get to play..

Theoretically this could indeed happen...but damn, that would be totally creepy! Just imagine her reaching the YEC after this season :eek:

Still, although some of you still think that she´s slumping, I am really proud of her coming back like this.

Spunky83
Oct 21st, 2005, 05:16 PM
http://www.zurichopen.net/index.php?pn=interviews_details&lc=en&id_categories=50&id_selected=704

Myskina: "It was really important"
Anastasia Myskina after her win (6-3, 6-7, 6-4) against Elena Dementieva.

Anastasia Myskina: “Everytime we play against each other it’s a tough match because we practise together and that’s why we know how the opposite is going to play.”

“In the beginning I was really nervous but then I got more relaxed and I felt that I could win the match. For me it was really important to win this match because I want to finish this season with a good tournament and for her it was important because of the championship from Los Angeles.”

“In Moscow I played the wrong tactic, so I changed it. I tried to make her move more and to force her backhand and as you see it work really well.”

“Last year was great, I’ve won so many important matches but this year was a little bit different. I had to defend my titles so there was a lot more pressure on me and I not always could handle it but I think you learn from these situations. So now I try to smile on the court even if I make some mistakes and that helps me a lot.”

Too short to put it into the articles section

katiektc
Oct 21st, 2005, 05:26 PM
Another good win. Into semi's! :yeah:

Spunky, you're right. Nastya has really picked up and turned this season around!

cerbero
Oct 21st, 2005, 05:28 PM
Gongrats Nastya's fans :lol:

ys
Oct 21st, 2005, 05:46 PM
I think Nastya needs to focus on reaching #12, i.e. getting ahead of Dechy in the race, and then .. then whatever happens.. BTW, if she does play in Quebec, I might drive those 550 miles to see her play and see one of very few cities in North America that I really love..:)

_LuCaS_
Oct 21st, 2005, 05:52 PM
I think Nastya needs to focus on reaching #12, i.e. getting ahead of Dechy in the race, and then .. then whatever happens.. BTW, if she does play in Quebec, I might drive those 550 miles to see her play and see one of very few cities in North America that I really love..:)
Winning Zurich should take care of it.

Spunky83
Oct 21st, 2005, 05:59 PM
She has already exceeded all my expectations...coming out as the winner of that Killer-Russian quarter of the draw! Ok, she got lucky with Bepa being hurt and Elena L., buit nontheless...

Something tells me that Nastya/Schiavone OR Davenport will be the second match of the day tomorrow, no coverage. However, I still have Ana I.

BTW: Eurosport wasn´t supposed to show Schnyder/Pennetta, wondering what changed their mind.

Thauron
Oct 21st, 2005, 06:46 PM
"So now I try to smile on the court even if I make some mistakes and that helps me a lot.”

I would love to see Myskina more relaxed during her matches. - I think it would help her a lot - her nerves and emotional self have costed her several matches in the past IMO.

Allthough this quote sounds a bit like an addict to cigarettes saying he stopped smoking - but asked about the moment he stopped smoking answers 'well, eh, about 3 days ago.' :tape: ;) Let's wait and see what she does in matches that are really important.

Thauron
Oct 21st, 2005, 06:55 PM
You must be bald by now :lol:

:lol: Not quite yet :lol:

It's not that unusual for me to spend a whole lot of time combing my hair, even though I am a man. :o
I have to go to a wedding tomorrow and I got quite an amount and length to take care off. I have not been nicknamed 'the viking' or 'highlander' for nothing. ;)

On the YEC-topic. I don't think it too realistic to consider it a possibility - I would rather like to take it easy for the rest of the year and take whatever stille comes as it comes - and than take a well-deserved and as long as possible vacation and return next year with fully recharged spirits.

Spunky83
Oct 21st, 2005, 06:56 PM
"So now I try to smile on the court even if I make some mistakes and that helps me a lot.”

As long as she doesn´t become Mary Pierce II. I am absolutely fine with that!

It also helped the Biscuit from Ally McBeal...smile-therapy (guess fans know what I talk about) :)

Spunky83
Oct 21st, 2005, 07:02 PM
I was just going to point that out to you but you beat me to it. :lol:

I´ve re-edited my post...psss :secret: You know I am used to reading fast, otherwise I would bog down in the masses of boring university-books. Seems like fast reading is not that good :tape:

Spunky83
Oct 21st, 2005, 07:03 PM
:lol: ... ok, I´ll stop now. Guess people who haven´t followed this little game of ours won´t get anything I´ve written...

martirogi
Oct 21st, 2005, 07:08 PM
i cant wait for you mvid lucas. maybe some music to go with it. :music: :singer: :dance: could you please include nastya smashing her racquet. i love when she does that. :inlove:

ys
Oct 21st, 2005, 08:07 PM
As long as she doesn´t become Mary Pierce II. I am absolutely fine with that!

She won't become Mary Pierce. Nastya has beautiful eyes.. :)

Spunky83
Oct 21st, 2005, 09:41 PM
i cant wait for you mvid lucas. maybe some music to go with it. :music: :singer: :dance: could you please include nastya smashing her racquet. i love when she does that. :inlove:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=6484719&postcount=508 made by Nouf...including the point that let to Nastya breaking her raquet;)

cindy
Oct 22nd, 2005, 10:22 AM
for god sake....poor raquet!!!
how can she does that with her arms!!!???

cerbero
Oct 22nd, 2005, 10:46 AM
She's so mean, i like it...

_LuCaS_
Oct 22nd, 2005, 12:37 PM
Myskina-Davenport on ES :woohoo: :banana: :rocker2: :dance:

cindy
Oct 22nd, 2005, 01:32 PM
OMG poor nastya....

frenchie
Oct 22nd, 2005, 01:47 PM
Nastya wakes up 2-1

the cat
Oct 22nd, 2005, 02:03 PM
Udachi to La Legs! :D :bounce: :hearts: :drool: :kiss: Come on crafty and cunning Nastya, make the immobile Davenport move around alot so she can't set up for her overpowering shots.

denine
Oct 22nd, 2005, 02:16 PM
:sad: nastya!.

Spunky83
LOL...it was so nice of Lindsay to let Nastya participate too in the second set!

goldenlox
She was outplayed. But at least Anastasia didn't give up.
But she needs to find some consistency, 6-0, 6-4.

denine
Oct 22nd, 2005, 02:32 PM
the first set was just... :tape:

martirogi
Oct 22nd, 2005, 03:28 PM
sigh. well what ive been thinking was just further confirmed today. nastya will never be a top player again. mabye next year she'll find her 2004 form, but its too late people have already passed that. She'll never be top five or reach a gs semi again. It seems she'll go the way of her friend Likhov and be one of those consistent top 10-20 players who beats who they should, but rarely anyone ranked higher. I'm not just upset becasue of the loss, ive been thinking this the past couple weeks.

goldenlox
Oct 22nd, 2005, 03:33 PM
“Last year was great, I’ve won so many important matches but this year was a little bit different. I had to defend my titles so there was a lot more pressure on me and I not always could handle it but I think you learn from these situations. So now I try to smile on the court even if I make some mistakes and that helps me a lot.”

selyoink
Oct 22nd, 2005, 03:34 PM
I hope you are wrong Martirogi. I do however agree that she won't win a slam ever again. I just hope next year is nothing like the first half of this year.

Davenport is the superior player though and pretty much on every surface except maybe clay.

goldenlox
Oct 22nd, 2005, 03:43 PM
Davenport is a real good player, but it's been 6 years since she won a major.
I'd like to see Anastasia have another good major. Her one win was her only time past the QF's in a slam.

Spunky83
Oct 22nd, 2005, 03:48 PM
Oh guys please...stop worrying about stuff when there´s just no reason to worry about:

Sydney - French Open 2005 (mum not feeling well): 47% of matches won
Eastbourne - Zurich 2005 (mum´s health increasing): 74 % of matches won

Am I the only one who sees the obvious? Yes, she is still struggeling with matches against top-top-top players with whom she always had problems but there has been so much progress in the last couple of months. Give her some time. There´s no reason why she shouldn´t get back to the top when she has finally cleared her head a bit.

Tier I semis...hello?!? PLUS: Since Eastboune she has reached at least the quarters in every single one of the tourneys she´s played (except US Open).

People are complaining too much :o

cerbero
Oct 22nd, 2005, 03:50 PM
Ditto... :worship:

selyoink
Oct 22nd, 2005, 03:54 PM
But the Tier I semis she has made she didn't have to beat anyone that good other than Lena D. this time. At Rogers Cup the best opponent she beat was Gisela Dulko and that isn't saying much. Yes her results have been a lot better but she doesn't have any wins that you can look back on and say that was a great win.

I do think next year will be better but I don't know if she will ever establish herself in the top echelon of players again.

goldenlox
Oct 22nd, 2005, 04:06 PM
It's been an awful year for Anastasia. There is no doubt about that.
In January, I was thinking about world #1. Defending a major. Going for 2 threepeats.
She was Russian #1 for 3 years.
Now, I hope she can be a top 10 again.

martirogi
Oct 22nd, 2005, 04:28 PM
yes niktosrule! :worship: that's exactly right. the only top ten player she's beaten this year is dementieva. last year she beat her in easy sets and this year barely closed out the matches. she's also had a lot more straight set bad losses like to clijsters, davenport, and dementieva. i dont remember any of those from last year. obviously it would be stupid to expect her to be playing great, but i dont know. seeing the results it seems like she's going to make a lot of qf and not be able to challenge the players once she gets there.

goldenlox
Oct 22nd, 2005, 04:30 PM
Sydney - French Open 2005 (mum not feeling well): 47% of matches won
Eastbourne - Zurich 2005 (mum´s health increasing): 74 % of matches won

:oThat's the good part of this year.
I also think the pressure of defending RG might have affected her focus in the spring.

We'll see in 2006. Getting back to Russian #1 will be very difficult.

_LuCaS_
Oct 22nd, 2005, 04:31 PM
It's been an awful year for Anastasia. There is no doubt about that.
In January, I was thinking about world #1. Defending a major. Going for 2 threepeats.
She was Russian #1 for 3 years.
Now, I hope she can be a top 10 again.
Yes, the dream is over :sad:
Lindsay won the 1st and Nastya lost the 2nd. Those GPs at 4-2 :banghead:
Damn it.
I just want the season to end and forget it.
And Davenport got so lucky at some points :mad:

goldenlox
Oct 22nd, 2005, 04:42 PM
I still believe in the dream :D
But it will be more difficult than in 2004.
Nastya has to rise to the occassion. And be consistent :cool:

_LuCaS_
Oct 22nd, 2005, 05:06 PM
And Davenport, Clijsters and Mauresmo have to lose before meeting her

goldenlox
Oct 22nd, 2005, 05:09 PM
Kim and Lindsay are good. But I want her to play Mauresmo.
And Sharapova. And Venus.

cindy
Oct 22nd, 2005, 05:18 PM
yes niktosrule! :worship: that's exactly right. the only top ten player she's beaten this year is dementieva. last year she beat her in easy sets and this year barely closed out the matches. she's also had a lot more straight set bad losses like to clijsters, davenport, and dementieva. i dont remember any of those from last year. obviously it would be stupid to expect her to be playing great, but i dont know. seeing the results it seems like she's going to make a lot of qf and not be able to challenge the players once she gets there.

she's beaten venus!!!!! for the fedcup okay but she's beaten her!!!

_LuCaS_
Oct 22nd, 2005, 05:22 PM
At least lose only to them :)
Get in the QF, SF more often...

goldenlox
Oct 22nd, 2005, 05:26 PM
I'd rather she wins another major, than just make semis.
But her consistency has to be better than this year -
Schruff, MASL - some of those losses:fiery:

_LuCaS_
Oct 22nd, 2005, 05:37 PM
She's playing in Quebec. A good chance to defend the #12 spot for AO.
That would mean a QF round against Davenport, Clijsters, Sharapova or Mauresmo. But first she must win 4 matches in a row. She has plenty of time to rest

goldenlox
Oct 22nd, 2005, 05:40 PM
She plays a lot of small tournaments recently.

frenchie
Oct 22nd, 2005, 06:38 PM
I don't agree at all with Martirogi AT ALL!!! :(

Nastya is slowly finding her game. Her second part of the year (when her Mum's health was ok) is top10 level
If Nastya played that level since the beginning of the year, she would have taken part in the YEC.
I mean, come on, Nastya will finished the year 12 or 13 in the world. Who would have thought that 5 or 6 months ago?

Your too negative! :fiery:
Next year by the French open Nastya will be top10! You hear it first here! :angel:

Spunky83
Oct 22nd, 2005, 09:09 PM
I don't agree at all with Martirogi AT ALL!!! :(

Nastya is slowly finding her game. Her second part of the year (when her Mum's health was ok) is top10 level
If Nastya played that level since the beginning of the year, she would have taken part in the YEC.
I mean, come on, Nastya will finished the year 12 or 13 in the world. Who would have thought that 5 or 6 months ago?

Your too negative! :fiery:
Next year by the French open Nastya will be top10! You hear it first here! :angel:

Yep :worship:
You hear it second here!

Spunky83
Oct 22nd, 2005, 09:11 PM

Probably thought she would have chances for the YEC, so she did that plus it was a confidence boost to win India and reach finals in Stockholm. And yes, I know that there was like no real opponents but I don´t think that really matters when you lost 10 out of 19 matches till the French Open.

frenchie
Oct 22nd, 2005, 09:17 PM

I also think it's a good choice :D
She's not running after WTA points but after her confidence (which is nearly back). A title in Quebec would be good :bounce:

martirogi
Oct 22nd, 2005, 09:24 PM
she might be top 10 by french open (meaning 8-10 certainly not higher) but she won't have won anything important or beaten a top player when they were at their peak.

hopefully i'm wrong.

Spunky83
Oct 22nd, 2005, 09:31 PM
Just like the New Kids On the Block said: "Step by step...uhhh baby..." :lol:

I would bet my ass on it that she will kick some ass in 2006, maybe not the biggest ones but she will;)

cerbero
Oct 22nd, 2005, 10:33 PM
I would bet my ass on it that she will kick some ass in 2006, maybe not the biggest ones but she will;)
You're not risking your ass with such a safe bet... :haha:neither would i ... :haha:

Spunky83
Oct 22nd, 2005, 11:15 PM
As long as the matches prior to that won´t be three hours marathons like 6-7 (10) 7(9)-6 7(18)-6 :lol:

My mum just called me that their neighbour haven´t left his flat for days now, his car´s unmoved and he told no one to water his plants like he usually does. My mum knocked on his door a few times but no one opened. Now they assume he´s dead :eek: ...my parents want to call the caretaker tomorrow to let her open the door. Hope he´s fine and just kinda went out, I don´t want someone to die in our house :scared:

Police came today and thank God, he didn´t die in his appartment...but they can´t find him anywhere. Weird things happening right now.

I am already looking forward to the Aussie Open... :confused:

goldenlox
Oct 23rd, 2005, 05:20 PM
Since losing to Vinci at Eastbourne, Anastasia's results have been okay.
The worst loss is to her friend Lena L. in NYC, and the final in Sweden.
Otherwise, she's losing to Lindsay, Kim, Amelie, and splitting with Lena D.

sinterklaasje
Oct 24th, 2005, 02:22 PM
so much negativity here :eek:
I'm sure Nastya can be a top-10 player next year. She has almost no points to defend untill Wimbledon. And she's still improving. This year she'll have a longer break in between the 2 seasons, so I hope she will be well rested and motivated to start the next season. Ok, she sometimes slept on court which made her lose the set (or match), but she had those lapses too in 2004. She's never been the 'Queen of consistency' and I think she never will be.
She played so badly the first months of the year that I tought she would never win a title this year. But she did. A small tourney, but a win is a win. Lena D and Nadia P both have played well this year, but they haven't won a title.
A couple of years ago, Nastya fought her way into the top 10 and I'm sure she'll do the same next year. I don't know whether she'll win another GS, but when her head is on the right place, she'll be a tough competitor.
2006 will be great (well, at least better then 2005 :lol: ) :woohoo:

Spunky83
Oct 24th, 2005, 04:29 PM
I'm sure Nastya can be a top-10 player next year. She has almost no points to defend untill Wimbledon. And she's still improving. This year she'll have a longer break in between the 2 seasons, so I hope she will be well rested and motivated to start the next season. Ok, she sometimes slept on court which made her lose the set (or match), but she had those lapses too in 2004. She's never been the 'Queen of consistency' and I think she never will be.
She played so badly the first months of the year that I tought she would never win a title this year. But she did. A small tourney, but a win is a win. Lena D and Nadia P both have played well this year, but they haven't won a title.
A couple of years ago, Nastya fought her way into the top 10 and I'm sure she'll do the same next year. I don't know whether she'll win another GS, but when her head is on the right place, she'll be a tough competitor.

Seems like we are split into two groups: The whining and pessimistic group vs. the dreaming and optimistic group. I am in the second group of course and I guess also group A wants us to win. However, the future is not written yet and I am really, really curious to see how it will work out!

cerbero
Oct 24th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Seems like we are split into two groups: The whining and pessimistic group vs. the dreaming and optimistic group. I am in the second group of course and I guess also group A wants us to win. However, the future is not written yet and I am really, really curious to see how it will work out!
Only two groups, that's pretty bad... ;)

miffedmax
Oct 24th, 2005, 05:03 PM

Lena D. will win the Aussie and the U.S. Open, beating Nastya in three.

Nastya will win the French Open and Wimbledon, beating Lena D. in three.

I won't speculate on which of them will win the YEC "tiebreaker" for title of "Best of 2006" because it might make me less popular around her.

Remember, you heard it here first.

cerbero
Oct 24th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Lena D. will win the Aussie and the U.S. Open, beating Nastya in three.

Nastya will win the French Open and Wimbledon, beating Lena D. in three.

I won't speculate on which of them will win the YEC "tiebreaker" for title of "Best of 2006" because it might make me less popular around her.

Remember, you heard it here first.
Max the Nostradamus of tennis??? :lol:I truely hope you're right :lol:

Spunky83
Oct 24th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Only two groups, that's pretty bad... ;)

You know, just like a very wise ape-looking man said: "'You are either with us or against us!" :cuckoo:

cerbero
Oct 24th, 2005, 05:15 PM
You know, just like a very wise ape-looking man said: "'You are either with us or against us!" :cuckoo:
You mean Tarzan W Bush right ? :lol: Anybody wants to come to my group, the realistic one? If not i'll join yours Spunky... :lol:

Meeek
Oct 24th, 2005, 05:17 PM
You mean Tarzan W Bush right ? :lol:

:lol:

Spunky83
Oct 24th, 2005, 05:21 PM
You mean Tarzan W Bush right ? :lol: Anybody wants to come to my group, the realistic one? If not i'll join yours Spunky... :lol:

As a German, I never got the chance to "be with him" (that sounds way too ugly)...so MY realistic group will be the first one and everyone else who doesn´t share my opinion is against us!!! Let the war begin, but first I gotta have vacation on my ranch (a.k.a. backyard).

cerbero
Oct 24th, 2005, 05:25 PM
As a German, I never got the chance to "be with him" (that sounds way too ugly)...so MY realistic group will be the first one and everyone else who doesn´t share my opinion is against us!!! Let the war begin, but first I gotta have vacation on my ranch (a.k.a. backyard).
I'm :bolt: :lol:

Spunky83
Oct 24th, 2005, 05:31 PM
I'm :bolt: :lol:

Why the hell am I thinking about a horse right now...can´t believe that Nastya and Uncle George Jr. have something in common.

denine
Oct 25th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Well said!:yeah:

Almalyk
Oct 25th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Where is Nastya most likely to end up being ranked this year? Can she make it back to the Top 12? Serena has a number of points coming off at YEC (as does Nastya) but Anastasia will play another Tier 3... I hope she can reach 12, but is it really possible?

_LuCaS_
Oct 25th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Where is Nastya most likely to end up being ranked this year? Can she make it back to the Top 12? Serena has a number of points coming off at YEC (as does Nastya) but Anastasia will play another Tier 3... I hope she can reach 12, but is it really possible?
Nastya is currently 12.
She's ahead of Dechy by about 300 pts. Nastya has 368 pts coming off from YEC. So she'll end up after Dechy.
The French woman plays both Hasselt and Quebec (I think she really wants the 9-12 seeding at AO-she has SF pts to defend) while Nastya plays only Quebec.
Best scenario is that Dechy losses in the 2nd round (she already won the 1st match) in Hasselt and losses early in Quebec too with Nastya winning the tourney.
Worst scenario...Nastya ends up on #13.

Spunky83
Oct 25th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Number 13 (and then the black cat comes)...pretty ok for such a bad half season, makes me optimistic for next year.

Almalyk
Oct 25th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Nastya is currently 12.
She's ahead of Dechy by about 300 pts. Nastya has 368 pts coming off from YEC. So she'll end up after Dechy.
The French woman plays both Hasselt and Quebec (I think she really wants the 9-12 seeding at AO-she has SF pts to defend) while Nastya plays only Quebec.
Best scenario is that Dechy losses in the 2nd round (she already won the 1st match) in Hasselt and losses early in Quebec too with Nastya winning the tourney.
Worst scenario...Nastya ends up on #13.

Thanks - i hope for 12 too! But what about Serena? Won't she lose even more points than Anastasia, and could she fall behind Nastya too? She has many to defend in YEC

Almalyk
Oct 25th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Oh and I forgot!!!!! :( :( :(

The NZ Press announced a top 1o Russian would be playing here in 2006 (Auckland) - I had hoped so much for it to be Nastya - but it's Petrova! Still better than nothing though - I quite like Nadia!

selyoink
Oct 25th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Do we know if Nastya is going to play any of the tournaments before the Aussie Open? If she does couldn't she get back into the top 12?

Almalyk
Oct 26th, 2005, 12:36 AM
Do we know if Nastya is going to play any of the tournaments before the Aussie Open? If she does couldn't she get back into the top 12?

Yes - but will the seedings not be made at an earlier date? :confused:

selyoink
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:25 AM
Yes - but will the seedings not be made at an earlier date? :confused:

The tournaments the week before the Aussie Open don't get taken into account for seeding but all the others do.

Alena
Oct 26th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Oh and I forgot!!!!! :( :( :(

The NZ Press announced a top 1o Russian would be playing here in 2006 (Auckland) - I had hoped so much for it to be Nastya - but it's Petrova! Still better than nothing though - I quite like Nadia!

Pity it's not Nastya

_LuCaS_
Oct 26th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Serena will stay at #11. Her lead is too big.
Anyway I don't even know if Nastya cares about the seeds. She's playing only Quebec (is she playing this for sure? ) and I don't think she'll play anything before the AO. She said she wants to rest. But she may change her mind lol, and I'm sure she will. Imagine a 4h round against Davenport
*dead
In 2006 we need results.

denine
Oct 26th, 2005, 01:39 PM
ok. nastya just withdrew from quebec..

sinterklaasje
Oct 26th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Nastya withdrew due to right shoulder injury.
I have some doubts (I actually think she didn't feel like playing: she already announced it some time ago :lol: ).
No more Nastya-matches till january :eek:
Enjoy the holiday and have a good rest :kiss:

_LuCaS_
Oct 26th, 2005, 02:46 PM
So the 2005 season if over now. Hopefully the bad results also.
Damn this is gonna be a looong break.
Here's to a great 2006 :drink:

Foot's Fingers
Oct 26th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Serena will stay at #11. Her lead is too big.
Anyway I don't even know if Nastya cares about the seeds. She's playing only Quebec (is she playing this for sure? ) and I don't think she'll play anything before the AO. She said she wants to rest. But she may change her mind lol, and I'm sure she will. Imagine a 4h round against Davenport
*dead
In 2006 we need results.

Imagine 4th round against Davenport and with Nastya's win!!! :worship:

Foot's Fingers
Oct 26th, 2005, 02:53 PM
ok. nastya just withdrew from quebec..

The season is over for her one mouth earlier than in 2004

Ohhh have a good rest Mysich!!!

goldenlox
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:12 PM
It hasn't been a good year for Anastasia, but now she can heal up, and spend time with her mom.
And next year, no pressure of defending titles.

Spunky83
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Nastya withdrew due to right shoulder injury.
I have some doubts (I actually think she didn't feel like playing: she already announced it some time ago :lol: ).
No more Nastya-matches till january :eek:
Enjoy the holiday and have a good rest :kiss:

:tape: yeahhhhhhh...right :lol:

However, time to "heal" ;)

frenchie
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:56 PM
So no more Nastya in 2005 :(

I think she finished the year in style but she has to forget her beginning of the season!
Naxt year she'll win a lot of points untill wimby :bounce:

goldenlox
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:58 PM
This year she said she won't play Hopmans Cup next year because she wants to spend more time at home.

So her 2006 schedule should be interesting.

Spunky83
Oct 26th, 2005, 04:03 PM
...and no more quality points...sucks

_LuCaS_
Oct 26th, 2005, 04:13 PM
This year she said she won't play Hopmans Cup next year because she wants to spend more time at home.

So her 2006 schedule should be interesting.
No more kids tourneys :(

goldenlox
Oct 26th, 2005, 04:25 PM
You mean no more Sweden and Quebec? She likes being at the little tourneys.

_LuCaS_
Oct 26th, 2005, 04:43 PM
You mean no more Sweden and Quebec? She likes being at the little tourneys.
Playing tier 4 tourneys at her level seems pointless to me. Even tier 3. You can't have fun playing these and stay in the top 10.

Spunky83
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:08 PM
I have the feeling she likes the appearance fee (which is often a LOT more than the winner´s prize) and furthermore I think she likes the attention she gets playing those smaller tourneys...I won´t deny it, women just love attention...

_LuCaS_
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:24 PM
That's unprofessional Spunky.

Spunky83
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:59 PM
That's unprofessional Spunky.

Screw professionalism :devil:

miffedmax
Oct 26th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Number 13 (and then the black cat comes)...pretty ok for such a bad half season, makes me optimistic for next year.

#13? Black cats? Geez, throw in some night matches and it's just perfect for the "Countess."

selyoink
Oct 26th, 2005, 07:09 PM
I guess it will be a pretty boring couple of months around here now that Nastya won't be playing. I wonder how we will pass the time?

Spunky83
Oct 26th, 2005, 07:21 PM
#13? Black cats? Geez, throw in some night matches and it's just perfect for the "Countess."

Totally! :D

_LuCaS_
Oct 26th, 2005, 08:05 PM
I guess it will be a pretty boring couple of months around here now that Nastya won't be playing. I wonder how we will pass the time?
Making fun of eachother :p
Let's start with Spunky :devil:

Spunky83
Oct 26th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Making fun of eachother :p
Let's start with Spunky :devil:

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No :bigcry: No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No :bigcry: No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No :bigcry: No No No WHY ME?!? No No No No No No No No No No No No No No :bigcry: No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No :bigcry: No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No :bigcry: No No No No No No No YOU´RE SO MEAN No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

selyoink
Oct 26th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Hey Spunky you suck! ;)

angiee3
Oct 26th, 2005, 11:43 PM
this is going to be a really long break....

martirogi
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:16 AM
what kind of name is spunky anyway? you're probably really boring and annoying in real life :p

good idea lucas.

cerbero
Oct 27th, 2005, 08:25 AM
Are you going to spend these two months saying fuck you and fuck you too...That'll be even more boring than silence... :lol:

cindy
Oct 27th, 2005, 09:27 AM
martirogi...what an av!!!! she looks pale on it....I've never noticed it before...

denine
Oct 27th, 2005, 09:54 AM
:lol: Poor Spunky

Spunky83
Oct 27th, 2005, 11:50 AM
http://tcal.net/images/bushfu.jpg

all except Cindy and denine :lol:

Dementinator
Oct 27th, 2005, 11:58 AM
well seems both our girls have ended their seasons ,gonna be quiet without them ,but seems you have found a way to amuse yourselves :lol:

Well heres to 2006! lets hope for a great season!

cerbero
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:24 PM

all except Cindy and denine :lol:
I love you Spunky :haha:

cindy
Oct 27th, 2005, 01:04 PM
spunky you're soooo funny....

cerbero
Oct 27th, 2005, 01:38 PM
spunky you're soooo funny....
You say that cause that Bush's gesture wasn´t directed at you :lol:

denine
Oct 27th, 2005, 02:26 PM
:woohoo: im spared too!:lol:

_LuCaS_
Oct 27th, 2005, 02:36 PM

You want war bitch? You'll have one :armed: but be advised, we come in greater numbers :devil:

cerbero
Oct 27th, 2005, 02:55 PM
:explode: :explode: :explode: :devil: :cuckoo:

Spunky83
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:12 PM
It´s creepy how some of you guys (Lucas and...Lucas) behave when they can´t let out their excitement on following Nastya´s matches. You´re like my neurobiology-professor who said: "I defintely won´t let you guys presenting three papers in two hours, too much...that would make me so agressive that I need to go home and beat up my wife later the day."

I think Lucas and my prof have something in common...

goldenlox
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Playing tier 4 tourneys at her level seems pointless to me. Even tier 3. You can't have fun playing these and stay in the top 10.Sharapova has won several Tier III's and a Tier IV while in the top 10.
Players should go to tournaments that interest them.
Usually it's about appearance fees.
Sometimes, they like a city, or they want to win a title.

Spunky83
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Sharapova has won several Tier III's and a Tier IV while in the top 10.

If everyone goes crazy, we still have goldy staying 100% serious :worship: :lol:

~|Naomi|~
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Rest up Anastasia and Good Luck for 2006:)

_LuCaS_
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:44 PM
I think Lucas and my prof have something in common...
I don't have a wife, yet :ras:

_LuCaS_
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Sharapova has won several Tier III's and a Tier IV while in the top 10.
It's ok to play tier 3 and 4 at 17.

goldenlox
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Sharapova is starting 2006 at a Tier III. She turned down an offer to play Hopmans Cup.
She wants to win titles, she has 10 at 18.
Nothing wrong with winning a little dinkfest here and there.

miffedmax
Oct 27th, 2005, 07:26 PM
You could spend your time telling blonde jokes.

No! Wait . . .

Spunky83
Oct 27th, 2005, 08:22 PM
You could spend your time telling blonde jokes.

No! Wait . . .

Blondes :rolleyes: ...now, how can we interprete this? There you go... :cool:

frenchie
Oct 28th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Hello all!

I can't believe we won't see Nastya for a few months! It's gonna be fucking boring :lol:

It's a pity Nastya didn't try for the YEC because she could have had a chance :eek: with all the withdrawing (Henin, Serena, Venus?, Mauresmo?...) and early losses this weak of Dechy, Dementieva...
If Nastya entered Linz (where she could have win) and Philly she could have end 11 or 10 in the race :eek: :eek: (after such a bad start of the year :rolleyes: )

But afterall, Nastya needs a break :angel:

goldenlox
Oct 28th, 2005, 02:53 PM
With all the injuries, Anastasia might have gotten to LA if she was still healthy.
But she needs to heal up, and be mentally fresh for 2006.

_LuCaS_
Oct 29th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Let's take a look at the projected rankings for the end of the year. In red are the players that can pass Nastya until the end of the year.
12. Dechy 1694 (plays Quebec)
13. Schiavone 1666 (is still in Hasselt)
14. Nastya 1614
15. Ivanovic 1551 (and is still in Linz)
16. Likhovtseva 1519
17. Kuznetsova 1490
18. Hantuchova 1486 (plays Quebec)
19. Vaidisova 1478 (plays Philly)
So Ana can pass Nastya if she wins against Patty today. Vaidisova can pass Nastya if reaches at least SF in Philly. Hantuchova can pass Nastya if she wins Quebec (she's 2nd seed). So Anastasia could easily end up on #17 at the end of the year.
Now, only the 1st week of 2006 meaning Auckland and Gold Coast count for AO seeding. Sveta has 75 pts to defend from Gold Coast so she could try to defend her points in order to grab the #16th seed.
Basically she will have a difficult time in AO if she's not seeded in the first 16.

cerbero
Oct 29th, 2005, 10:53 AM
What happened to Wtatour.ru, can't understand russian, anyone knows?

goldenlox
Oct 29th, 2005, 03:18 PM
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/1185/s00315665yy.jpg
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/7583/27yc.jpg
http://img492.imageshack.us/img492/6189/73cd.jpg

cindy
Oct 29th, 2005, 04:09 PM
this girl is always with poutin!!! he saw her just because she won the kremlincup...I think that chirac didn't see pierce when she won RG...
btw thx goldenlox I love the one where she is smiling...I mean kind of smiling

Spunky83
Oct 30th, 2005, 09:52 AM
this girl is always with poutin!!! he saw her just because she won the kremlincup...I think that chirac didn't see pierce when she won RG...
btw thx goldenlox I love the one where she is smiling...I mean kind of smiling

Yep, also love that half-smile of hers on that pic. I am already looking forward to see her again next year (hopefully on cruise control).

Spunky83
Oct 30th, 2005, 10:41 AM
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=201633

Look how asian I am :lol: ...Nastya´s pretty much loved in Asia (and Justine)

cindy
Oct 30th, 2005, 12:02 PM
I think that sharapova was realy love out there...but well nastya is a better choice!!!
thx asian-spunky

denine
Oct 31st, 2005, 12:56 PM
Happy Halloween! :)

Almalyk
Nov 1st, 2005, 02:19 AM
How on earth will I wait over 2 months for Nastya to play?? I hope she plays an exhibition or two...

I hope she's resting, and considering coming to Auckland in 2006!

No matter what, we have to keep this cheering thread on page 1, it's not allowed to fall onto page 2 ok!!

selyoink
Nov 1st, 2005, 03:09 PM
It is so boring already. This wait is going to suck.

goldenlox
Nov 1st, 2005, 03:14 PM
Last year, Anastasia had won Moscow and went to the YEC as one of the favorites.

frenchie
Nov 1st, 2005, 06:42 PM
boring boring boring....

I won't be able to wait until 2006!
Do you think Nastya will begin her year in Sydney?

_LuCaS_
Nov 1st, 2005, 07:44 PM
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8437/myskinacollage260x222moscow101.gif
Don't think so...

:Rawwb:
Nov 1st, 2005, 07:48 PM
GUESS THE SHOT!!!

Defence on the run forehand slice :rolls:

Spunky83
Nov 1st, 2005, 08:02 PM
boring boring boring....

I won't be able to wait until 2006!
Do you think Nastya will begin her year in Sydney?

Actually I do think so, can´t imagine her playing one of the low Tier tourneys...although it´s Nastya :rolleyes:

Spunky83
Nov 1st, 2005, 08:08 PM
http://www.latimes.com/sports/tennis/la-spw-tenrank27oct27,1,6080159.story?coll=la-headlines-sports

Lisa Dillman's Rankings

Women

1. Kim Clijsters — Hasselt tournament in Belgium should be renamed Clijsters Open.

2. Lindsay Davenport — Post-U.S. Open line: three titles, 12-match winning streak.

3. Mary Pierce — Pattern of tournament play: Win one, sit one.

4. Maria Sharapova — WTA injury of the week: strained chest muscle.

5. Patty Schnyder — Complained that home fans weren't supportive enough; still reached final in Zurich, Switzerland.

6. Venus Williams — Pattern of tournament play: Play one, sit four.

7. Anastasia Myskina — Slight flicker of spirit in late '05 a positive sign for '06.

8. Justine Henin-Hardenne — Physical fragility almost becoming Williamsesque.

9. Elena Dementieva — Race to Championships sputters with loss to Peschke in Linz, Austria.

10. Maggie Maleeva — Proud family calls it a day. No fourth Maleeva waiting in the wings.

Hehe...2006, I am with her;)

:Rawwb:
Nov 1st, 2005, 08:09 PM
http://www.latimes.com/sports/tennis/la-spw-tenrank27oct27,1,6080159.story?coll=la-headlines-sports

Hehe...2006, I am with her;)
:yeah: for Anastasia I cant wait to see what 06 brings

miffedmax
Nov 1st, 2005, 08:15 PM
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=201633

Look how asian I am :lol: ...Nastya´s pretty much loved in Asia (and Justine)

Both MIA . . . the blonde side is calling again, Spunky! :devil: :lol:

Spunky83
Nov 1st, 2005, 08:51 PM
Both MIA . . . the blonde side is calling again, Spunky! :devil: :lol:

:lol: Try everything you want, Miffy...I have never become a fan of a player I already know. Always love at first sight ;)

miffedmax
Nov 1st, 2005, 09:36 PM
:lol: Try everything you want, Miffy...I have never become a fan of a player I already know. Always love at first sight ;)

You are no match for me, Miss Spunkwalker!!! (said in my best James Earl Jones voice)

:devil: :lol: :devil: :lol: (diabolical laughter, get it?)

Spunky83
Nov 1st, 2005, 09:58 PM
You are no match for me, Miss Spunkwalker!!! (said in my best James Earl Jones voice)

:devil: :lol: :devil: :lol: (diabolical laughter, get it?)

Let´s get it on...(provoking undertone, get it?) :devil:

Spunky83
Nov 2nd, 2005, 06:51 AM
I was just thinking...with everyone pulling out, Nastya could be dragged to L.A. as a replacement :lol: That´s like worst case ever. She would probably just tell the WTA: "I didn´t hear my mobiles!" :tape:

miffedmax
Nov 2nd, 2005, 01:24 PM
I was just thinking...with everyone pulling out, Nastya could be dragged to L.A. as a replacement :lol: That´s like worst case ever. She would probably just tell the WTA: "I didn´t hear my mobiles!" :tape:

NO! No Nastya in LA! Lena D. needs to have a shot at winning a tournament this year!

goldenlox
Nov 2nd, 2005, 03:05 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40954000/jpg/_40954897_myskina_getty_300x245.jpg

miffedmax
Nov 2nd, 2005, 03:32 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40954000/jpg/_40954897_myskina_getty_300x245.jpg

The good, the baaaaaaaaaaaad and the . . .

Spunky83
Nov 2nd, 2005, 03:59 PM
My fave two pics of the year :lol:

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7284/200502antwerp3be.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: The Frog-suit

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4769/200505frenchopenpractice372so.jpg
Just looooove this pic

miffedmax
Nov 3rd, 2005, 01:25 PM
My fave two pics of the year :lol:

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7284/200502antwerp3be.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: The Frog-suit

Yes, and I remember the fake "interview" you posted. Just thinking about it makes me :haha: especially the "God, I am such a genius" bit.

cerbero
Nov 3rd, 2005, 01:50 PM
Kermit

_LuCaS_
Nov 3rd, 2005, 02:26 PM
Good idea cerbero, let's share our role-models here :lol:

Spunky83
Nov 3rd, 2005, 02:34 PM
Yes, and I remember the fake "interview" you posted. Just thinking about it makes me :haha: especially the "God, I am such a genius" bit.

Yeah...where is it anyway...I´ll search for it

Spunky83
Nov 3rd, 2005, 02:59 PM
Found it: Posted 15th February 2005

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-02/15_642497_2.jpg

The press-conference

Press: "So Anastasia...could you please tell us the secret why there are so many successful Russian players? We all want to know!"

Nastya (thinking): My God...I can´t believe how cheap and boring this conference room looks like. It´s sooo not matching my bitchin ghetto-street-life-outfit.

Press: "Excuse me Anastasia...do you maybe need more time to think about that question?"

Nastya (thinking): What the hell is wrong with these people here? They must be still living in the 20th century, everyone knows green is the new pink...

Press: "So Anastasia...Miss Myskina??? Could you please answer the question?"

Nastya (still thinking): Damn, I can´t see anything because of this fucking huge visor...I have to tell Nike about that. This is just not right.

Press: "Anastasia, I think I will just repeat my question - Why do you think.."

Nastya (still thinking):Ahhh...I just need to put up my head then I can see the people sitting over there! Good idea, good idea. God I am such a genius. I should have become a doctor with my IQ.

Press: "So Nastya, are you ready?"

Nastya (finally waking up): "Yeah of course, shall we go outside to take the photos?"

Press: " :confused: "

Foot's Fingers
Nov 3rd, 2005, 03:06 PM
Nastya (still thinking):Ahhh...I just need to put up my head then I can see the people sitting over there! Good idea, good idea. God I am such a genius. I should have become a doctor with my IQ.

:lol: :haha: :worship:

Great!!!

goldenlox
Nov 3rd, 2005, 03:44 PM
http://www.athens2004.com/Images/Sport%20Gallery/Tennis/20%20August%202004/51086722CM005_TENw_sglsm.jpg

http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/o/p/2004-09-03/U339P6T12D1128653F44DT20040903045813.jpg

frenchie
Nov 3rd, 2005, 03:45 PM
I love the first pic Goldy! :worship:

miffedmax
Nov 3rd, 2005, 05:07 PM
http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/o/p/2004-09-03/U339P6T12D1128653F44DT20040903045813.jpg

Nastya: "No wonder I'm losing! Stupid fucking Jens packed the wrong racket!"

Spunky83
Nov 3rd, 2005, 05:55 PM
LOL...that´s a wonderful way to entertain ourselves during off-season. Capturing pics!

_LuCaS_
Nov 3rd, 2005, 06:27 PM
I miss Nastya crying :)

Spunky my stupid msn doesn't connect to the server...I'll keep trying

sinterklaasje
Nov 3rd, 2005, 06:47 PM
I love this pic. It's so Nastya: OMG, I get so bored. It's time for my nap but I have to wait until all those f***ing journalist have taken their photo of Linds :rolleyes:

martirogi
Nov 3rd, 2005, 06:54 PM
ooooooooo ive never seen that pic. sinterklaasje you're full of wonderful nastya things.

Spunky83
Nov 3rd, 2005, 07:47 PM
I love this pic. It's so Nastya: OMG, I get so bored. It's time for my nap but I have to wait until all those f***ing journalist have taken their photo of Linds :rolleyes:

:lol: great pic... :worship: to the person who took that lovely picture. Maybe Nastya was still tired from the Super-Tiebreaker the night before that.

Cool_Olga sent me this one a while ago (also her avatar):

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2411/200405frenchopenoffcourt27lj.jpg

Poor girl doesn´t even have enough time to eat ;)

Also sent me this one:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/Tennispics/c115b436.jpg :lol:

_LuCaS_
Nov 3rd, 2005, 08:00 PM
:rolls: @ the 2nd
She likes kicking balls :scared:

miffedmax
Nov 3rd, 2005, 08:09 PM
:lol: great pic... :worship: to the person who took that lovely picture. Maybe Nastya was still tired from the Super-Tiebreaker the night before that.

Cool_Olga sent me this one a while ago (also her avatar):

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2411/200405frenchopenoffcourt27lj.jpg

Poor girl doesn´t even have enough time to eat ;)

This is my older son's all-time favorite Nastya photo. (I will reiterate that he's out of my will for supporting Nastya over Lena D.:fiery:)

Whenever one of us eats a donut, the other always says "Ah, good to see you're on that special Nastya training diet." His great dream in life is to be the goalkeeper for either CSKA or PSV. So it's very important to get healthy diet tips from a pro athlete like Nastya.

Spunky83
Nov 3rd, 2005, 08:18 PM
This is my older son's all-time favorite Nastya photo. (I will reiterate that he's out of my will for supporting Nastya over Lena D.:fiery:)

Whenever one of us eats a donut, the other always says "Ah, good to see you're on that special Nastya training diet." His great dream in life is to be the goalkeeper for either CSKA or PSV. So it's very important to get healthy diet tips from a pro athlete like Nastya.

Yeah, you know...Smash Tennis Magazine

WORD ASSOCIATION
ROOM SERVICE
Petrova: "Pay TV."
Zvonareva: "Food."
Kuznetsova: "Tired."
Dementieva: "Boring."
Myskina: "Cheeseburger." :worship: :lol:

Why, oh why doesn´t this answer shock me?

denine
Nov 4th, 2005, 12:56 AM
Yeah, you know...Smash Tennis Magazine

WORD ASSOCIATION
ROOM SERVICE
Petrova: "Pay TV."
Zvonareva: "Food."
Kuznetsova: "Tired."
Dementieva: "Boring."
Myskina: "Cheeseburger." :worship: :lol:

Why, oh why doesn´t this answer shock me?
:lol: her answer doesnt even make sense! :lol:

cindy
Nov 4th, 2005, 08:31 AM
whoa spunky...the first pic of cool olga is just soooo cool! thx a lot!
will she eat this 2 pain au chocolat??? I must confess that I love her plate...the RG program...great one I'll try to buy the same for my house
btw is she trying to read something in french???!!! this girl...
thx again

sinterklaasje
Nov 4th, 2005, 09:10 AM
:lol: her answer doesnt even make sense! :lol:

Ever seen an interview where her answers DO make sense? I haven't :tape:

Spunky83
Nov 4th, 2005, 09:25 AM
btw is she trying to read something in french???!!! this girl...
thx again

Yep...I had the same thought when I saw that pic for the first time. She´s probably thinking something like "damn, if Elena can read it, so can I!". Or maybe she´s doing it like Maria...looking at the pictures (or was that Serena?)

Ever seen an interview where here answers DO make sense? I haven't :tape:

SOOOO true...sometimes when I read her post-match interviews, I just shake my head and asking myself, if she maybe just didn´t understand the question :lol:

sinterklaasje
Nov 4th, 2005, 09:49 AM
SOOOO true...sometimes when I read her post-match interviews, I just shake my head and asking myself, if she maybe just didn´t understand the question :lol:

Her answers are never related to the question. :lol:
I sometimes wonder whether she made a deal with some friend: for every stupid answer I give, you pay me a piece of pizza (no, that can't be true, she would be so fat by now :) )

Spunky83
Nov 4th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Her answers are never related to the question. :lol:
I sometimes wonder whether she made a deal with some friend: for every stupid answer I give, you pay me a piece of pizza (no, that can't be true, she would be so fat by now :) )

Hehe...yeah. Seems like she doesn´t care a shit about what she´s saying, as she will just say what comes into her mind. Although, that interview of the Smash Tennis Magazine features a very badly mooded Nastya (just look at the other answers!). http://www.anastasia-myskina.com/main/article.php?aid=56

What do you most like about being on the tour:
Petrova: "Changing places all the time is very exciting, from seeing different cultures to eating different foods."
Dementieva: "Meeting so many interesing people around the world while at the same time working to win a tournament."
Myskina: "Really, nothing. Every year the tour gets tougher." :tape:

On the other side she definetly does think with her heart:
What´s your biggest fear?
Kuznetsova: "Snakes."
Petrova: "Turbulence on a plane, I´ve had my share."
Myskina: "The future-finding myself after tennis." :eek:

Furthermore (I´ve collected the weirdest quotes for a-m.com, to be published...a few selections):

“The surface is clay...I don´t like it, it´s too slow for me”
2003 Nastya about the French Open to a non-french magazine

“I prefer clay and I particularly like to play in Roland Garros. I love Paris.”
2004 Nastya adjusting her mind to a french magazine before the tourney started

“Can say clay. You know I always keep saying different things. I don´t really have a favourite.”
2004 :lol:

------

"I can have a hint of madness."

------

“First contact? When I think I was a little kid, I walk on the grass. That´s my first contact with the grass.”
2004, Nastya trying to joke around when reporters asked her about her first contact with a grass court

------

“It´s going to be more beautiful for sure. We look – I mean, I hope we look good on the court. That´s what we try to do, because I think for crowd it´s better when the girls look good.”
2004 Wimbledon…it´s not a cat-walk Nastya

------

LOVE THIS ONE!!!
“You know, you play like a team, so you should play no matter what happen in your singles. So I play.”
2004 Nastya confirms after her 3rd round loss to Frazier at Wimbledon that she´s gonna play doubles…few hours later she pulled out with a…what was it again?

-----

“Yes, but the Porsche is in Germany, so I have no opportunity to drive in Russia.”
2003, Moscow: Nastya confirms she owns a Porsche, now take a look on this:

“(Jens) hasn´t let me drive yet in Germany.”
2004 Filderstadt: One year has passed and apparently Jens still doesn´t let her drive!

-----

“That was long time ago. I don´t remember that.”
2004, Indian Wells: A smiling Nastya reacting on a reporter who reminded her about her constant yelling at Jens during a press-conference

-----

“No, it´s hard. The worst is when you have to spend there (in the US) 2 months in a row, far of your friends and family. The food for example is terrific: only fast foods. If I had the choice I would never go there again. You can resume my thoughts like that.”
2004…have we already said that Nastya is a very straight-forward person?

More to be found on a-m.com soon!!!

_LuCaS_
Nov 4th, 2005, 11:56 AM
The fear answer is ... deep ;)
She's not the usual player/girl, there are so many interesting aspects about her, sometimes she acts like a spoiled child but she's also very warm to others.

Spunky83
Nov 4th, 2005, 12:17 PM
The fear answer is ... deep ;)
She's not the usual player/girl, there are so many interesting aspects about her, sometimes she acts like a spoiled child but she's also very warm to others.

Or as Cutie-J likes to decribe her..."funny", "down to earth person", "sweet girl"...or Matthias Stach, my fave Eurosport guy "frightfully nice" :lol:

goldenlox
Nov 4th, 2005, 03:39 PM
http://www.myskina.com/gallery04/395.jpg

http://www.myskina.com/gallery04/397.jpg

http://www.myskina.com/gallery04/398.jpg

_LuCaS_
Nov 4th, 2005, 03:56 PM
I was wondering about the fact that despite winning RG Nastya isn't considered good on clay. But what if she wins RG again? Her best surface will still be carpet? :lol:

goldenlox
Nov 4th, 2005, 03:58 PM
I think when you serve like Anastasia and Elena D., clay is your best surface.
Because the serve is a less effective weapon for Davenport, Williams, etc...
It gives Elena and Nastya a better chance, than on grass, or faster surfaces.

_LuCaS_
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Nastya's 1st serve is decent good. She aces everyone at least once.

goldenlox
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:09 PM
She gets broken too often.
Last year at Wimbledon, Kapros broke her 7 times, then Frazier 8 times.
That's too much against that level of player.

Spunky83
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Actually, the surface question is quite interesting from Nastya´s point-of-view and her game:

Clay:

pro:
- makes it difficult for an opponent who´s a hard hitter
- she can run a lot and be patient (if she wants to)
- ball bounces pretty high, she´s good in firing down winners from shoulder height
- serve doesn´t really matter that much
- no need to come up to the net => good for her baseline game
- her slice serve works well

contra:
- she hardly plays top-spin balls which can be very effective on clay

Grass:

pro:
- flat, fast strokes
- she´s fast retrieving balls
- fast reflexes
- doesn´t need spin to play on grass
- flat serves

contra:
- power hitter overpower her more easily
- she needs to use the 2nd serve too much => too slow
- doesn´t come up to the net, would help a lot
- problems returning deep sliced balls
- playing some slice balls would be a good idea
- doesn´t really work with a game-plan

Carpet:

pro:
- indoors!
- mental aspect: The Kremlin-factor
- doesn´t need spin to play on it
- flat shots, they practically skid away (and therefore don´t bounce too high)
- flat serve again

contra:
- uhh...depending on the pace of the carpet, could be problematic to play power-hitters

Hardcourt:

I do think that hardcourts are the most balanced surface out there, so...a mix out of the previous mentioned.

Hmmm....I guess mostly it just depends on her mood of the day :angel:

Spunky83
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Nastya's 1st serve is decent good. She aces everyone at least once.

Yeah but still it looks really akward...whenever I see her serving, there´s just something not right. The grip she uses looks weird and her whole body is pretty stiff while using only the arm and a bit of the shoulder. It´s partly due to her shoulder problem, she has been doing this motion for years now but still something´s weird.

The serve is effective, especially love her slice serve from the deuce court indoors but too often she needs the second serve and that one is really really bad :o

Plus, the serve doesn´t work in important situations.

goldenlox
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:23 PM
The key is her opponent's serve.
Playing Venus on wet red clay is different than on fast surfaces.
More chances to break.
It also takes away Venus' net game.

miffedmax
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Enough of this serious crap!

Have Nastya and Spunky started a big fashion trend with their bobs?

http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=6587352&postcount=28625

miffedmax
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:28 PM

Spunky83
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:31 PM

Are you nervous because of the BIG match later on? (good luck;))

btw: Heard that Venus pulled out, so...

Both Nastya´s and Lena´s bobs are from Burberry...bitching.

_LuCaS_
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:31 PM
She gets broken too often.
Last year at Wimbledon, Kapros broke her 7 times, then Frazier 8 times.
That's too much against that level of player.
Indeed that's a bit of a problem. Almost every match she gets broken at least once. But in most cases she finds a way of breaking back. She's a good returner.

_LuCaS_
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Actually, the surface question is quite interesting from Nastya´s point-of-view and her game:

Clay:

pro:
- makes it difficult for an opponent who´s a hard hitter
- she can run a lot and be patient (if she wants to)
- ball bounces pretty high, she´s good in firing down winners from shoulder height
- serve doesn´t really matter that much
- no need to come up to the net => good for her baseline game
- her slice serve works well

contra:
- she hardly plays top-spin balls which can be very effective on clay

Grass:

pro:
- flat, fast strokes
- she´s fast retrieving balls
- fast reflexes
- doesn´t need spin to play on grass
- flat serves

contra:
- power hitter overpower her more easily
- she needs to use the 2nd serve too much => too slow
- doesn´t come up to the net, would help a lot
- problems returning deep sliced balls
- playing some slice balls would be a good idea
- doesn´t really work with a game-plan

Carpet:

pro:
- indoors!
- mental aspect: The Kremlin-factor
- doesn´t need spin to play on it
- flat shots, they practically skid away (and therefore don´t bounce too high)
- flat serve again

contra:
- uhh...depending on the pace of the carpet, could be problematic to play power-hitters

Hardcourt:

I do think that hardcourts are the most balanced surface out there, so...a mix out of the previous mentioned.

Hmmm....I guess mostly it just depends on her mood of the day :angel:
Overall I agree except the hardcourt. HC is the most unbalanced surface out there. Especially in our days. Raquets help a lot. A player like Davenport can win matches only with her serve. That's not normal. They should allow only one serve instead of 2 on hardcourt.

Spunky83
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Overall I agree except the hardcourt. HC is the most unbalanced surface out there. Especially in our days. Raquets help a lot. A player like Davenport can win matches only with her serve. That's not normal. They should allow only one serve instead of 2 on hardcourt.

Basically yes but I think your tooth has get you a little bit out of control there...just imagine Nastya with only one serve :eek:

Lindz had like a 90% first serves in the first set of Zurich against Nastya.

Spunky83
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:42 PM
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/2075/200409daviscupsf99pi.jpg http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/2863/200504houston180gl.jpg

Welcome to the blonde side... :devil:

_LuCaS_
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:48 PM
At least she won't lose 6-0. She will be broken every time but she will break back a few times :devil:
No seriously, my tooth is fine now btw, Davenport has killer serve. She's beatable only when her serve doesn't work.

miffedmax
Nov 4th, 2005, 07:20 PM
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/2075/200409daviscupsf99pi.jpg http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/2863/200504houston180gl.jpg

Welcome to the blonde side... :devil:

Andy: "I saw Nastya wear one, and I was like, so what? Then I saw Lena D. in one, and I'm still thinking, what's the big deal. But when I heard Spunky dug 'em, I bought me like, a dozen or so . . ."

BTW, Roddick is one of my fave's on the men's side so there!

Spunky83
Nov 4th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Andy: "I saw Nastya wear one, and I was like, so what? Then I saw Lena D. in one, and I'm still thinking, what's the big deal. But when I heard Spunky dug 'em, I bought me like, a dozen or so . . ."

BTW, Roddick is one of my fave's on the men's side so there!

:lol: ...finally he followed the "winning ugly"-rule again...was a tough one again Ferrer.

However, also good to see Lena in the YEC :D

miffedmax
Nov 4th, 2005, 07:52 PM
:lol: ...finally he followed the "winning ugly"-rule again...was a tough one again Ferrer.

However, also good to see Lena in the YEC :D

Yes. She's a big proponent of winning ugly.

frenchie
Nov 4th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Good to see Lena at the YEC even if Nastya would be better for us :tape:

I wonder where Nastya is at the moment :confused:
I'm sure she's partying somewhere on a Pacific island along with Dinara and Jens :lol:

She needs distraction because next year serious things will begin!

Spunky83
Nov 4th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Good to see Lena at the YEC even if Nastya would be better for us :tape:

I wonder where Nastya is at the moment :confused:
I'm sure she's partying somewhere on a Pacific island along with Dinara and Jens :lol:

She needs distraction because next year serious things will begin!

They both probably try to feed Jens to the sharks or something like that :lol:

I do wonder if they really just went alone on the tour...just Dinara and Nastya sounds odd. "Board" games aren´t fun with only two people playing.

selyoink
Nov 5th, 2005, 12:51 AM
I would Nastya doesn't play board games on vacation. That would be a pretty terrible way to spend a vacation. At least in my opinion. Maybe Nastya is a simpler person than me but I somehow doubt that.

denine
Nov 5th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Andy! :drool:

Spunky83
Nov 5th, 2005, 12:00 PM
I would Nastya doesn't play board games on vacation. That would be a pretty terrible way to spend a vacation. At least in my opinion. Maybe Nastya is a simpler person than me but I somehow doubt that.

Hehe..."board" games I wrote

goldenlox
Nov 5th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Right now, you have to say clay is Anastasia's best surface, because she hasn't gotten past the QF of any other major.
But at the 2004 AO, she was very close to forcing an injured Kim to a third set.
But that's ^ still far winning that major.

_LuCaS_
Nov 5th, 2005, 07:16 PM
I was watching the 2002 Pilot Pen QF against Hingis and one of the female comentators (don't know her name) said "Myskina has a powerful first serve"

I knew it :lol:

denine
Nov 6th, 2005, 03:44 AM
"Myskina has a powerful first serve"

cindy
Nov 6th, 2005, 11:21 AM
I was watching who will play the YEC and I realised that there is 7 players sure right now
so there is still a place...this place is the one of the number 11 who is serena BUT if she doesn't play then this place will be the one of the number 12 which means NASTYA!!!!!
she can still play the YEC!!! and she goes on holidays....!!!!!!!!!!
or is that me who doesn't understand the players list for the YEC????

cindy
Nov 6th, 2005, 11:35 AM
no need to answer my stupid question...I know who are the 8 players now...so GOOD LUCK LENA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spunky83
Nov 6th, 2005, 11:54 PM
I was watching the 2002 Pilot Pen QF against Hingis and one of the female comentators (don't know her name) said "Myskina has a powerful first serve"

I knew it :lol:

Oh, I think she can hit up to 177 km/h serves although it´s really rare.

ys
Nov 7th, 2005, 04:57 AM
no need to answer my stupid question...I know who are the 8 players now...so GOOD LUCK LENA!!!!!!!!!!!!

the truth is .. If Nastya went to Quebec and won it, she'd now be in LA as an alternate..

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Nov 7th, 2005, 05:12 AM
Myskina is not going to the YEC! :haha:

martirogi
Nov 7th, 2005, 05:16 AM
r u fucking me right now you god damn bastard. jesus christ you have to be the most annoying and immature person ive ever seen. someone such as you existing is just beyond my comprehension.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Nov 7th, 2005, 05:35 AM
r u fucking me right now you god damn bastard. jesus christ you have to be the most annoying and immature person ive ever seen. someone such as you existing is just beyond my comprehension.

My childishness is fed by by how Nastya, Myskina is.

But anyways.. who is the real Russian now? :rocker2:

martirogi
Nov 7th, 2005, 05:40 AM
um the one that lives there.....

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Nov 7th, 2005, 05:44 AM
um the one that lives there.....

Sure, the decent one who poses nude over a victimized horse. How Nastya.:rolleyes:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Nov 7th, 2005, 05:59 AM
:p

martirogi
Nov 7th, 2005, 06:12 AM
:lol: well i guess the horse was pretty victimized. just wait until maria's sex tape with bud collins come out. then we'll see who has the last laugh.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Nov 7th, 2005, 06:27 AM
:lol: well i guess the horse was pretty victimized. just wait until maria's sex tape with bud collins come out. then we'll see who has the last laugh.

:haha:

Now you are making me laugh!

The Crow
Nov 7th, 2005, 09:49 AM
!!! - Dz™ - !!!, this is a fan thread. If you don't have anything nice to say about Nastya, stay out of this thread. And I'm not going to say it a second time. (http://member.php?u=29073)

Spunky83
Nov 7th, 2005, 09:50 AM
the truth is .. If Nastya went to Quebec and won it, she'd now be in LA as an alternate..

Yay...she and Justine could invade the night-clubs then with their significant others (what a party!!! :tape: ).

Spunky83
Nov 7th, 2005, 09:51 AM
!!! - Dz™ - !!!, this is a fan thread. If you don't have anything nice to say about Nastya, stay out of this thread. And I'm not going to say it a second time. (http://member.php?u=29073)

Thank you for reacting so fast :D

frenchie
Nov 7th, 2005, 01:49 PM
This /!*"-@ DZ @-"*!/ or whatever is just :rolleyes: !!

sinterklaasje
Nov 7th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Myskina is not going to the YEC! :haha:

:wavey:

No, she isn't going and to be honest, I really don't mind. She had a very draining year emotionally so the best thing to do for her is to get a nice holiday, rest and come back stronger next year. After such a horrible year, she still managed to reach the 14th spot in the race, which is pretty amazing. So I expect her to do well next season and to climb up the rankings. 2006 will be Nastya's year.

Dz, it's so nice to have a positive, constructive conversation with you :kiss:

ys
Nov 7th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Yay...she and Justine could invade the night-clubs then with their significant others (what a party!!! :tape: ).

I would strongly recommend Nastya to kepp away from JHH.. We don't need any maniacs near Nastya :p

goldenlox
Nov 7th, 2005, 03:17 PM
She doesn't want to go to LA to an alternate.
She skipped IW, LA, Stanford, and San Diego.
Skipped all of them.

Spunky83
Nov 7th, 2005, 03:35 PM
:wavey:

No, she isn't going and to be honest, I really don't mind. She had a very draining year emotionally so the best thing to do for her is to get a nice holiday, rest and come back stronger next year. After such a horrible year, she still managed to reach the 14th spot in the race, which is pretty amazing. So I expect her to do well next season and to climb up the rankings. 2006 will be Nastya's year.

Dz, it's so nice to have a positive, constructive conversation with you :kiss:

:lol: Seems like Nastya fans are trying to become the "nicest fanbase" here...DZ is one of a kind, that´s for sure :)

Regarding the alternate-thingy: It´s definetly the worst (just like Justine having go to LA even without a single raquet). I would shop myself to death in such cases.

goldenlox
Nov 7th, 2005, 03:37 PM
If they told Anastasia to go to LA, she would probably just take the fine, and stay home.
It's different for Elena.
Nastya's year was much worse, and she doesn't like traveling all the way to California.

Spunky83
Nov 7th, 2005, 03:54 PM
If they told Anastasia to go to LA, she would probably just take the fine, and stay home.
It's different for Elena.
Nastya's year was much worse, and she doesn't like traveling all the way to California.

How much did Justine have to pay for not playing? 190 000 Dollars or something like that? That´s just crazy!

iine:
Nov 7th, 2005, 04:04 PM
What?Why does she have to pay something, she's injured, isn't she?

Spunky83
Nov 7th, 2005, 04:09 PM
What?Why does she have to pay something, she's injured, isn't she?

I am not sure if she still has to pay since she will be there, sitting around and doing promotion (that is sooo stupid). But she herself said so: ""I might go to the WTA Championships for goodwill. I have no complaints, there are rules to follow. If a player that qualifies cannot enter, she must pay a fine of $200,000 or $100,000 if there's a medical certificate. There's no problems there, I will also see the official WTA physician too. Players have honoured the regulations, and others have paid the injury fines; the fees are debits. The WTA needs the insurance of certain players, and that's great, but when your injured; you cannot play! I think my honesty in informing them rather early made provisions to find a replacement to take my berth in the tournament very smooth. It's a shame if I have to go to Los Angeles to fill obligations because I'll be losing time that could be used for training, but I will agree, if that's required."
(Official homepage)

sTUUUUPID!!!

ARIANE 5
Nov 7th, 2005, 04:44 PM
I like Nasta very much. She's a very good player, nice, funny and sweet but with her new danish boy friend (not a scoop, not a secret) I don't know if she is very motivate.

Good or not good to be in love for her career ?

She's so extraordinary but somethimes not mature.

Spunky83
Nov 7th, 2005, 04:47 PM
I like Nasta very much. She's a very good player, nice, funny and sweet but with her new danish boy friend (not a scoop, not a secret) I don't know if she is very motivate.

Good or not good to be in love for her career ?

She's so extraordinary but somethimes not mature.

She doesn´t have a danish boyfriend. Someone (as long as I don´t get you know you better, it´s you...sorry, we had some problems lately with newbies), spread it out on the anastasia-myskina.com guestbook. It turned out the "danish" boyfriend was the new James Bond and no...that doesn´t mean Mr Bond is Nastya´s new boyfriend.

Sorry for being rude.

ARIANE 5
Nov 7th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Sorry Spunky but you can read it to www.myskina.com (view guestbook).

The russians teenagers are already in love to him.

It's not a secret.

Don't be angry !!!

Spunky83
Nov 7th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Per?

That ASS has put my email adress on a porn-website, he also send out faked emails "from Nastya", as well as faked autographs. It´s interesting that he actually made everyone believe it on that guestbook...seems like I am doing a good job banning his IP-Adress...just saw he (you whoever) has also tried to use Ahmed´s name to write crap on that guestbook. Interesting.

sinterklaasje
Nov 7th, 2005, 05:11 PM
yeah, she has a new bf and said motherfuckers to the journalist when asked about her private life :rolleyes:
there is just a guy obsessed (per aka pjotr): he WANTS to be her bf and starts spreading all kind of rumors. GOSSIP
just ignore him