PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Athletic Anastasia Myskina !!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87

frenchie
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:02 AM
j'imagine bien sasha en ramasseur de balle!!! he must be as sweet as nastya...and jens too

Bien que peu connaisseur( :lol: ), je le trouve plutot pas mal en vrai.
Mon frčre et moi étions stupéfaits devant tant de muscles. En plus, comme il est assez petit, cela faisait de lui une montagne de muscles (ses pectoraux :eek: )

Impressionnant

cindy
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:03 AM
well I'm gonna sleep...good night everyone! see you soon

Spunky83
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Thank you spunky :worship:

You are lucky to be german so you get the opportunity to see Nastya on TV :D
BTW I have a feeling the german commentator Matthias Stach likes Nastya alot

He does, he does...how do you know? I think most german reporters like Nastya because of her coach whoīs a German and they all just love their on court interactions. They call it "cult" or "the discussion between Myskina and Gerlach, although basically itīs a monologue" and several times they were doubting that the two arenīt an item anylonger. Some ES guy actually said:"When you see them together off court, you definetly wonīt believe that they split up...but well..." :lol:

You should have seen him commentating during Nastyaīs FO first round loss. It was really sweet. In the third set, he said "Oh my God, this is sooo sad and I donīt mean the game. She doesnīt deserve this." I really like this guy.

Spunky83
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Gonna sleep too, was fun chatting to you guys;)

frenchie
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:10 AM
He does, he does...how do you know? I think most german reporters like Nastya because of her coach whoīs a German and they all just love their on court interactions. They call it "cult" or "the discussion between Myskina and Gerlach, although basically itīs a monologue" and several times they were doubting that the two arenīt an item anylonger. Some ES guy actually said:"When you see them together off court, you definetly wonīt believe that they split up...but well..." :lol:

I saw a few reports on ES France with Matthias Stach during RG, and also on a german channel during Filderstadt and Berlin
A french commentator seems to know him and always call him "Matthieu l'étoile" :lol: (french traduction)

I also had fun with you and it helped me forget about this bad loss :tape:
Oh well...

Good night

cindy
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:13 AM
I konow I must go to sleep but i wanted to say that... :drool: sasha :drool:

cindy
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:17 AM
good night everyone...german journalist are so much great..."she doesn't deserve it" it is so true french one just said "last year winner lost her match today...quite suprising but let's talk about the french!"
sometimes I really doubt too about nastya and jens split but well...
'night everyone

ys
Sep 4th, 2005, 04:48 AM
So tough to wallow this loss.. Don't know how to even explain it. Nastya was on and off.. All match.. On, when her hard and flat shots would make Lena L. just look at her, turn around and move on to the next point.. Off when she lacked just that little bit of punch to knock Lena out. Nastya was agressor for most of the match.. I guess it is not the role she is really comfortable at this point.. The match had an eerie resemblance to Lena D. - Anna match of today, when an older , more experienced player, being on the verge of defeat, would resort to mostly defending and feeding off opponent's error, and at the end that tactics would win the day.. Just.. But the narrowest of margin.. Nastya's game is close to where she was at her best.. Her confidence is not.. I can't imagine her wasting multiple matchpoints and lose the match against someone not named Henin-Hardenne..

We need Nastya.. as soon as in two weeks time.. YEC was kissed goodbye today.. Fed Cup is the last chance to save this awful season..

Spunky83
Sep 4th, 2005, 08:55 AM
Cheer up ys and some other mouners, no one died!

Yes, I know this was cruel joke, but basically it all comes down to this one single point.

Spunky83
Sep 4th, 2005, 09:02 AM
OMG

Just read that here :lol: http://www.tennis-x.com/story/2005-09-04/d.php

"I played aggressive but then I started missing the balls I need to win," said Myskina who led 5-2 in the third, her eyes red from crying after the match. "But no one died, it is OK."

Who knew Nastya and I had the same scary humour?

ys
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Cheer up ys and some other mouners, no one died!

I nearly did. :lol: . Well. Lena D. contributed too.. :lol:

cindy
Sep 4th, 2005, 01:51 PM
OMG

Just read that here :lol: http://www.tennis-x.com/story/2005-09-04/d.php

Who knew Nastya and I had the same scary humour?

she cried...my poor little survivor..."no one died"...that's right she has a strange humour btw I think that she is forgetting about all the fans who were more than desapointed after her match...
she really had to make something great in the fedcup

_LuCaS_
Sep 4th, 2005, 02:07 PM
:sad:

Spunky83
Sep 4th, 2005, 02:18 PM
:sad:

:hug:

martirogi
Sep 4th, 2005, 05:14 PM
i cannot believe rafa and myskina both lost yesterday. and then tati and jankovic had to lose too. unfuckingbelievable 0-4. it is now known as black saturday. of course i woke up this morning and turned on the tv just in time to see nicole lose, but at least her tantrums were hot. no one i like is left in the tournament. i don't even think i'll watch it, i couldnt watch after nastya lost at yec either.

:rain: :rain: :rain: :rain: :rain: :rain: Black Saturday :rain: :rain: :rain: :rain: :rain: :rain:

cindy
Sep 4th, 2005, 05:28 PM
me too I just still cannot believe that she lost...it seems impossible...but unfortunaly it is true
but I'll watch it...serena/venus...want to see who will lose and I want to see how far will sharapova go and I'll suport lena dementieva of course

:Rawwb:
Sep 4th, 2005, 06:15 PM
If we hurry we can keep anastasia in Us Open, but PYW. She is losing to Miss Piece ATM but if you hurry and vote she is already making a strong ocmeback in the second

Dementinator
Sep 4th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Bad luck crew of the Gunboat Myskina ,hell! we both faced tough matches ,sadly Nastya was not so lucky as Elena ,but she is still miles better than she was,can u not remember when she lost to EVERYONE?? that jobs goes to Kuznetsova now ,Nastyas moved up quite a few notches ,she isnt there yet ,and niether is Elena ,but she sway better than she was ,so keep smiling! dont panic ,as the girl herself said no one died ,(that was a comment Boris Becker MAde when he was outed in rnd 1 of wimb about 45,000 years ago)

She will do well in Fed Cup ,you see ,she always does...

cindy
Sep 4th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Bad luck crew of the Gunboat Myskina ,hell! we both faced tough matches ,sadly Nastya was not so lucky as Elena ,but she is still miles better than she was,can u not remember when she lost to EVERYONE?? that jobs goes to Kuznetsova now ,Nastyas moved up quite a few notches ,she isnt there yet ,and niether is Elena ,but she sway better than she was ,so keep smiling! dont panic ,as the girl herself said no one died ,(that was a comment Boris Becker MAde when he was outed in rnd 1 of wimb about 45,000 years ago)

thanks for your support dementinator it's nice to you....
I hope she'll do it's true that I don't know why but it's a little bit magic when she plays for russia she is just amazing!
I hope lena will play too she deserves to be in the final team I still doesn't understand why she wasn't last year...

frenchie
Sep 4th, 2005, 07:03 PM

Thanx for your support :worship:

cindy
Sep 4th, 2005, 07:16 PM
i hope that nastya has as much support as we have!

Daniel
Sep 5th, 2005, 06:44 AM
Nastya :bigcry:
time to move on and good luck in the Fed Cup finals :D :bouce:

cindy
Sep 5th, 2005, 01:31 PM
nastya will play the fedcup with lena d safina and douchevina!!!!

Myskina to lead Russia in Fed Cup final
Mon Sep 5, 2005 1:51 PM BST

MOSCOW, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Former French Open champion Anastasia Myskina will lead holders Russia in the Fed Cup final against France, Russia captain Shamil Tarpishchev said on Monday.

He also named Elena Dementieva, last year's losing finalist at Roland Garros and Flushing Meadows, Dinara Safina and Vera Douchevina for the September 17-18 encounter on clay in Paris.

Tarpishchev kept faith in the same team which beat the United States 4-1 in the semi-finals in Moscow in July, deciding against recalling 2004 U.S. Open champion Svetlana Kuznetsova and this year's French Open semi-finalist Nadia Petrova.

Kuznetsova has struggled with her form this year and last week she became the first defending U.S. Open women's champion to lose in the first round.

Last year's Wimbledon champion Maria Sharapova has turned down an invitation to play for Russia this year.

It will be the second consecutive final between the two nations. Myskina powered Russia to their first Fed Cup title against last year in Moscow by winning both of her singles matches before teaming up with Vera Zvonareva in the decisive doubles to clinch a 3-2 victory.

_LuCaS_
Sep 5th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Hopefully Nastya will rise to her level in Fed Cup again

Spunky83
Sep 5th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Hopefully Nastya will rise to her level in Fed Cup again

She sure will and along with her, the lovely french crowd will rise their level as well :o ...she will be so killed by the crowd every time she smashes down her raquet or screams at her coach. It will be a blast, but I guess she certainly knows that unlike last year, the crowd will not cheer a bit for her.

Just came back from a fun match against the friend of mine, I only used to play badminton with for years now. Thought it would be cool to move on to a tennis court cause weīre always so competitive when it comes to sports, itīs a real war and my God, I am soo dead! Just played a set, which already took 45 minutes in 30 degrees! I was 3-0 up with a double break, then lost my service game after it went to deuce 6 times (incl. 2 horribly wasted gamepoints), got pissed and lost 4 consecutive games. At 3-4 finally held serve again ( :rolleyes: ) after she won her two service games to love. Then - yay - with two really cool returns broke her and successfully served out. 6-4 :bounce: I already thought our badminton matches were close and tough but itīs even harder to play tennis against her. Too bad she leaves for Scotland in a month :sad:

We should held a WTAworld-tourney, it would be really funny :D

_LuCaS_
Sep 5th, 2005, 03:49 PM
I don't have fun bagelling girls :rolleyes:

Spunky83
Sep 5th, 2005, 03:56 PM
I don't have fun bagelling girls :rolleyes:

:lol:

With my serve, you definetly canīt bagel me...itīs way faster than the ones the guys hit on the nearby courts (never mind my second serve though :tape: ). As this was our first match, my friend let out a "oh my :eek: "-shriek when she was just able to put her raquet in front of her in order not to be hitten. I love service winners...just wished I wouldnīt need so many second serves which are like ten times worse than the ones of Dementieva :lol:

_LuCaS_
Sep 5th, 2005, 04:13 PM
With your mental I don't have to worry about your 1st serves :p

Spunky83
Sep 5th, 2005, 04:17 PM
With your mental I don't have to worry about your 1st serves :p

Whatīs that supposed to mean?

selyoink
Sep 5th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Whatīs that supposed to mean?

That you are a headcase maybe. :scratch:

_LuCaS_
Sep 5th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Just like your fav :worship:

Spunky83
Sep 5th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Come to think of it...damn it. And I was hoping to be more like the machine Justine!

Sep 5th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Just came back from a fun match against the friend of mine, I only used to play badminton with for years now. Thought it would be cool to move on to a tennis court cause weīre always so competitive when it comes to sports, itīs a real war and my God, I am soo dead! Just played a set, which already took 45 minutes in 30 degrees! I was 3-0 up with a double break, then lost my service game after it went to deuce 6 times (incl. 2 horribly wasted gamepoints), got pissed and lost 4 consecutive games. At 3-4 finally held serve again ( :rolleyes: ) after she won her two service games to love. Then - yay - with two really cool returns broke her and successfully served out. 6-4 :bounce: I already thought our badminton matches were close and tough but itīs even harder to play tennis against her. Too bad she leaves for Scotland in a month :sad:

We should held a WTAworld-tourney, it would be really funny :D

sounds like great fun, and youre lucky to have someone to play with, i literally have nobody to play with, not many people play tennis i know. I can go to the scoial evenings at the local tennis club but the people that go there are old and nasty and dont like it when young people turn up...

_LuCaS_
Sep 5th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Every few days I discover in GM more and more Rollercoaster Riders. And I don't even know most of them LOL
As long as they don't start trolling around with our label in the sig it's ok I guess.

frenchie
Sep 5th, 2005, 10:02 PM
ES is showing Momo/LenaL
It's 6/1 for Momo

It should have been Nastya...

Spunky83
Sep 5th, 2005, 10:10 PM
OMG...I am sorry but the ladies competition so far has been anything but great.

frenchie
Sep 5th, 2005, 10:24 PM
OMG...I am sorry but the ladies competition so far has been anything but great.

At least, Nastya could have been able to put a fight :rolleyes:

selyoink
Sep 6th, 2005, 03:37 AM
Well I'm now down to Lena D.

Much more players that I want to lose at all costs now being Venus, Pierce, and Davenport.

Pretty bad tournament. Started out nicely but the last few days have been awful.

I feel so plain now that I don't have an avatar. I tried to change avatars but the site keeps saying it didn't download or something. None of the avatars I have tried work. :sad:

cindy
Sep 6th, 2005, 09:09 AM
poor niktosrule...I'm sure that soon you'll find one

ys
Sep 6th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Nastya would have beaten Amelie.. Nastya would have beaten Mary.. :(

_LuCaS_
Sep 6th, 2005, 02:51 PM
I have a feeling about Lindsay too ;)

goldenlox
Sep 6th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Nastya would have beaten Amelie.. Nastya would have beaten Mary.. :(She can beat them at Roland Garros. In Fed Cup.

cindy
Sep 6th, 2005, 06:55 PM
She can beat them at Roland Garros. In Fed Cup.

I hope she WILL do it...she has great memories at RG so... (I know she has some bad too)
go nastya :bounce: the first time she met momo she almost won ( 6/7 6/3 6/4)...almost but she really defeated pierce! (4/6 7/6 7/5) so...we can hope
lena can defeat momo I'm sure

Spunky83
Sep 6th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Nastya never really had problems with Pierce...but Pierce now is definetly not the same as the old Pierce version. Sheīs scary

cindy
Sep 6th, 2005, 07:15 PM
as nastya said in a recebt interview (a russian one) "I have no fear"...

Spunky83
Sep 6th, 2005, 07:31 PM
as nastya said in a recebt interview (a russian one) "I have no fear"...

Yeah, as long as no one dies...canīt help it, sorry.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to watch that one. CCTV-5 will have live broadcast and as far as I remember, Nastya hasnīt played in such a "nice" atmosphere before. I am curious to see how she can handle the crowd.

goldenlox
Sep 7th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Anastasia's best slam result in 2005 was a QF at Wimbledon. She reached the fourth round of the AO, the third round of the USO, and a first round loss at RG.
Anastasia has reached one slam semi. Her RG win.

Sep 7th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Serena bad rep watch is sadly still at four, but....I am winding up this extremely annoying Serena fan so much by making little rhymes about him :tape: He is so touchy, most other people take it as jokes but he is like "Ill report you :bigcry:"

Anywho, Goldy, those results will, and should increase by Us Open 2006, she is definately improving on her form no doubt

Spunky83
Sep 7th, 2005, 06:12 PM
www.fedcup.com

New interview with Nastya...she sounds a bit weird in that one.

cindy
Sep 7th, 2005, 06:30 PM
why do you say that she sounds a little bit weird on that one except the fact that she IS weird of course? my computer had a sound problem and I cannot listen anything
is that somethig that she says or what?

Spunky83
Sep 7th, 2005, 06:34 PM
why do you say that she sounds a little bit weird on that one except the fact that she IS weird of course? my computer had a sound problem and I cannot listen anything
is that somethig that she says or what?

No, no...she just sounds so feisty and "yeah...cool, what do ya want, huh? I am cool....definetly :cool: "

My rhetoric professor once told me I had a very soft voice, Nastyaīs even softer. Didnīt sound to soft in that interview. Maybe because the background was very noisy.

cindy
Sep 7th, 2005, 06:41 PM
ah okay...thank you
you know i could recognize nastya's voice even if there is 1000 voices around me cause I know it by heart (i know the post match interview from RG 2004 by heart)...i love her voice and you are right she has a soft one...but maybe that a feisty voice fit her better...she just looks so crazy sometimes

selyoink
Sep 7th, 2005, 07:23 PM
I guess I have forgotten what her voice sounds like because I didn't recognize that as her. I guess that is what happens when you never get to see her play and listen to a post match interview. Probably the only time I have ever heard her speak was when she won the French.

cindy
Sep 8th, 2005, 08:50 AM
me too the only time I have heard her speak was when she won the french but I cannot forgot what she said to nelson monfort "no no way no way" with this BIG russian accent....

Spunky83
Sep 8th, 2005, 10:55 AM
http://www.anastasia-myskina.com/main/video/ausopen.asf AusOpenī05 video interview

cindy
Sep 8th, 2005, 11:46 AM
:D I'm soooooooo happy!!!! I have my place for the fedcup...the first day
I wanted a 3rd category place but my mum bought me a 2nd category place!!!
I will take a lot of picture...and spunky I don't forget my promess if you want to use them on a-m.com you can do it
I just hope that my pic will not be too much bad.... :confused:

Spunky83
Sep 8th, 2005, 12:25 PM
:D I'm soooooooo happy!!!! I have my place for the fedcup...the first day
I wanted a 3rd category place but my mum bought me a 2nd category place!!!
I will take a lot of picture...and spunky I don't forget my promess if you want to use them on a-m.com you can do it
I just hope that my pic will not be too much bad.... :confused:

Cool! We will use your information for sure;) For sure, you will have lots of fun. Pierce, Dementieva, Nastya, Momo in singles, what a tennis mess!

My shoulder pain is back :bigcry:...damn

cindy
Sep 8th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Cool! We will use your information for sure;) For sure, you will have lots of fun. Pierce, Dementieva, Nastya, Momo in singles, what a tennis mess!

My shoulder pain is back :bigcry:...damn

hey you're like nastya! even if her shoulder doesn't hurt her anymore (that's what I hope!!!)
yeah pierce (the only french I like) momo nastya and lena (my two fav players)...it will be great
I just hope that I will not see nastya lose...against momo it will be hard but I'm sure she can do it...remember the kremlin cup 2003....and of course i hope that I will not be with french fan only...anyway even if I am i will scream and scream and scream DAVAIIIII NASTYA!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe that french fan will try to kill me but I don't care... :lol:

Spunky83
Sep 8th, 2005, 12:41 PM
hey you're like nastya! even if her shoulder doesn't hurt her anymore (that's what I hope!!!)
yeah pierce (the only french I like) momo nastya and lena (my two fav players)...it will be great
I just hope that I will not see nastya lose...against momo it will be hard but I'm sure she can do it...remember the kremlin cup 2003....and of course i hope that I will not be with french fan only...anyway even if I am i will scream and scream and scream DAVAIIIII NASTYA!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe that french fan will try to kill me but I don't care... :lol:

LOL..seriously hope you wonīt get killed :lol:

Yeah, I have an abnormal shoulder bone constellation, itīs chronic. Iīd rather have the same legs as Nastya but well, guess you canīt chose ;)

cindy
Sep 8th, 2005, 12:55 PM
LOL..seriously hope you wonīt get killed :lol:

Yeah, I have an abnormal shoulder bone constellation, itīs chronic. Iīd rather have the same legs as Nastya but well, guess you canīt chose ;)

you don't know french fan....they are :devil: :lol: :lol: one day I saw tauziat fans...they are totally crazy you can even imagine they were screaming at all the other players really I was shoked

:lol: yeah...gosh if we can chose....but I think I'll take sharapova's legs....but shorter!!! this girl is just too much tall but for sure I'll take nastya"s boyfriend ;) I let you her coach...talking about jens if he is here I'll try to take a pic of him JUST FOR YOU ;)

Spunky83
Sep 8th, 2005, 01:38 PM
you don't know french fan....they are :devil: :lol: :lol: one day I saw tauziat fans...they are totally crazy you can even imagine they were screaming at all the other players really I was shoked

:lol: yeah...gosh if we can chose....but I think I'll take sharapova's legs....but shorter!!! this girl is just too much tall but for sure I'll take nastya"s boyfriend ;) I let you her coach...talking about jens if he is here I'll try to take a pic of him JUST FOR YOU ;)

:lol: For sure heīs going to be there ;)

frenchie
Sep 8th, 2005, 01:55 PM
You're so lucky for the fed cup :angel:
My tennis club also sold tickets but it was week-end tickets! it was a lot too expensive.
Moreover I don't see me driving alone in Paris :unsure:

BTW Nastya and the other russians will certainly be booed by the French crowd :rolleyes:

cindy
Sep 8th, 2005, 03:00 PM
so let's say that I am the russian crowd!!! lol...maybe you can buy just one ticket...go to auchan carrefour la fnac etc...but well I guess it will be expensive anyway because you're not living in paris

Spunky83
Sep 8th, 2005, 03:28 PM
LOL...I just hope, Nastya wonīt tell the crowd to "just shut the fuck up!!!" :lol: She will probably see like 15000 Yuris in her imagination in the crowd (and one lovely loyal CC2monac;))

cindy
Sep 8th, 2005, 03:37 PM
LOL...I just hope, Nastya wonīt tell the crowd to "just shut the fuck up!!!" :lol: She will probably see like 15000 Yuris in her imagination in the crowd (and one lovely loyal CC2monac;))

:haha: :haha: :haha: nothing to say anymore...and btw...how do you know that I'm sooooooooo lovely? :lol: no just kidding
I hope that she will not say "just shut the fuck up" because :devil: french crowd :devil: will be worst than yuri if she does that :lol:

Spunky83
Sep 8th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Lovely, lovely, lovely...cause you my dear Cindy, will be our exclusive a-m.com on-sight reporter at the Fed Cup finals;)

LOL

Spunky83
Sep 8th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Yay...there it is: my new avatar!

cerbero
Sep 8th, 2005, 04:01 PM
@Spunky

Great AV can you get me the bigger format pllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz...i need it...will love you forever..

Spunky83
Sep 8th, 2005, 04:09 PM
@Spunky

Great AV can you get me the bigger format pllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz...i need it...will love you forever..

Unfortunately I donīt have a bigger format, hereīs the whole pic though with Dulko. A pic that literally screams "who says that female sports pros arenīt hot?" :lol:

cerbero
Sep 8th, 2005, 04:23 PM
"who says that female sports pros arenīt hot?" :lol:
I would never say such a thing, not me...i need a bucket of ice pronto :lol:...thx

cindy
Sep 8th, 2005, 06:17 PM
hum...I do prefer her without any make up....like dementieva!
hey I will be a reporter!!!! my dream will come true!!!

Spunky83
Sep 8th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Glad you like becoming a "reporter";)

You prefer Nastya without any make-up? But she even steps on court with fully "covered" face (less body)

_LuCaS_
Sep 8th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Cindy? nice name
Exactly how lovely are we talking here Spunky? ;)

Spunky83
Sep 8th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Cindy? nice name
Exactly how lovely are we talking here Spunky? ;)

In school, we learned british english, so all the good things are lovely (as opposed to bloody) ;) ...without taking things away from CC

_LuCaS_
Sep 8th, 2005, 07:35 PM
So did we, however we used hot, or was it our teacher? :shrug:
Spanky are you on msn?

cindy
Sep 8th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Glad you like becoming a "reporter";)

You prefer Nastya without any make-up? But she even steps on court with fully "covered" face (less body)

yeah that's right but just on her eyes so it's not too much...better say I do prefer her without too much make-up :)
lucas...thanks for name...it is just like me ;) :lol: no no I'm kidding

_LuCaS_
Sep 8th, 2005, 08:03 PM
yeah that's right but just on her eyes so it's not too much...better say I do prefer her without too much make-up :)
lucas...thanks for name...it is just like me ;) :lol: no no I'm kidding
well we do have a non-tennis section in her forum, let's see :hehehe:

_LuCaS_
Sep 8th, 2005, 08:33 PM
My 5000th post ! :banana: :woohoo: :aparty:

cindy
Sep 8th, 2005, 08:49 PM
My 5000th post ! :banana: :woohoo: :aparty:

lucas :bounce: lucas :bounce: lucas :bounce:
5000th!!!! gosh it's a lot!!!!

selyoink
Sep 8th, 2005, 10:01 PM
5000, Good work.

I will be at that mark pretty soon as well.

frenchie
Sep 8th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Maybe my question is stupid but I'm very bad with computers :tape:
I have a few pics to post but when I try to attach them, it says the pic is too big, but what do I have to do to reduce them?

Thanks

selyoink
Sep 8th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Maybe my question is stupid but I'm very bad with computers :tape:
I have a few pics to post but when I try to attach them, it says the pic is too big, but what do I have to do to reduce them?

Thanks

I have the same problem all the time. I don't know how to make pictures smaller either.

_LuCaS_
Sep 8th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Right
http://img294.imageshack.us
Go here, upload the pic you want to show. Then you'll get a lot of links depending on what do you want to do with the pic.
Paste one of those links here
;) Piece of cake

frenchie
Sep 8th, 2005, 10:29 PM
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/5478/imag00041qx.th.jpg (http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imag00041qx.jpg)

Hope it works!

frenchie
Sep 8th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Wahoo :worship:

It is small but if you click on it, it becomes bigger :angel:

_LuCaS_
Sep 8th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Guess what ? It did.
However please post them in the oncourt section ;)

_LuCaS_
Sep 8th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Wahoo :worship:

It is small but if you click on it, it becomes bigger :angel:
it's a thumbnail
Is she in Paris training already?

Dementinator
Sep 8th, 2005, 10:33 PM
I have the same problem all the time. I don't know how to make pictures smaller either.

let captain Dem help u here (i do own a PC store after all :lol: )

you need some software like paintshop pro or something ,then you can select the "adjust image size" option in the edit tab ,you have a choice of pixels or percentage ,so if you choose 50% it will be half size etc ,not a lot of help ,but feel free to pop on the S.S and ask away...

_LuCaS_
Sep 8th, 2005, 10:35 PM
But I recommend you not to resize the pics. It ruins them.

frenchie
Sep 8th, 2005, 10:35 PM
another one from RG 2005 (a few hours before the end of the world :fiery: )
[img=http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4937/imag00090mn.th.jpg] (http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imag00090mn.jpg)

frenchie
Sep 8th, 2005, 10:38 PM
it's a thumbnail
Is she in Paris training already?

No no, see my other post ;)
Oh, now I see there are different options for the pics: a link, a thumbnail...

I promise I'll post others pics in the on court section :D

selyoink
Sep 9th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Well I never thought I'd feel worse after a match than Nastya's defeat but that was easily topped today after Pierce got "injured." Took a 12 minute respite and came back running down every ball and playing great.

At least Elena L. didn't win by getting "injured" and using that to propel herself to a victory.

cindy
Sep 9th, 2005, 08:10 PM
well I'm french and mary is the only french player that I like but it is not fair...lena deserved to win she played great in the first set
mary acted like coria...poor lena
she can be proud of her anyway but I think that right now she is just sad
hope she will take her revenge at the fedcup and give a her country a second one
one more thing...well I hope that maria will win (even if I have nothing against kim) just to show that russia is still there and deserves a place in final
and then, in the final, I hope she will win

_LuCaS_
Sep 11th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Nastya gave a short interview to a Russian radio yesterday. From what I read she said she is eagerly waiting for the Fed Cup final. She is confident in Russia's chances thanks to Lena's great run at the USO. She is not afraid of the French crowd. She expects some Russian fans too ;)
About USO she said that judging from the overall perspective this year she feels an improvement even though she lost in the 3rd round. But she admits that she didn't perform so well like the other top players.

Sep 11th, 2005, 06:27 PM
About USO she said that judging from the overall perspective this year she feels an improvement even though she lost in the 3rd round. But she admits that she didn't perform so well like the other top players.

Yes! Thats the right attitude Anastasia :yeah:

cerbero
Sep 12th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Anyone knows who's playing who in FedCup ?

_LuCaS_
Sep 12th, 2005, 11:56 AM
This is yet to be decided. On Friday I think we find out who plays who. Most likely it will be Mauresmo-Myskina, Pierce-Dementieva and switch.

cerbero
Sep 12th, 2005, 12:27 PM
This is yet to be decided. On Friday I think we find out who plays who. Most likely it will be Mauresmo-Myskina, Pierce-Dementieva and switch.
Thx.

goldenlox
Sep 12th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Anastasia still has Fed Cup and Kremlin Cup titles to defend this year.
A big autumn coming up.
But it's been an off year so far. She's capable of better, much better.

cindy
Sep 12th, 2005, 06:16 PM
if she lose at the kremlin cup...1) I'll be surbrised 2) it will really be a fuck*** year
and for the fedcup well...this one is a big one for sure but I still believe in her
she'll show her real level!!! go nastya!!!
btw I don't even want to imagine how she will be sad if she loses the fedcup I'm sure it's one of her fav tourney (even if it's not a real one) when it's about russia it's always important to her
russia must win this fedcup for sure

angiee3
Sep 13th, 2005, 01:10 AM
I really but really hope that Russia wins the finals.
GO Nastya!!!

Spunky83
Sep 13th, 2005, 01:03 PM
I really donīt think that Russia can pull this one off...but if so: GREAT!!!

Best wishes

frenchie
Sep 13th, 2005, 02:01 PM
They just said on TV that they'll show ALL the Fed cup matches!!!
Isn't it great? (they never show it)

Spunky83
Sep 13th, 2005, 02:20 PM
They just said on TV that they'll show ALL the Fed cup matches!!!
Isn't it great? (they never show it)

I am glad we have CCTV-5 broadcasting it. Internet is great!!!

Just read on GM that Nastya was one of the first 75 persons to congratulate Kim with a sms right after her win...thatīs sweet and somewhat fast! She probably must have written it already prior to the matchpoint :lol: Itīs really nice. Kim also took out Nastya to dinner in the last couple of months to cheer her up. Sometimes I have the feeling that Kim isnīt "real". Who the heck is that nice?!?

I thought it was really funny watching the Clijstersī box after the win, everyone was trying to call someone, Kim called boyfriend and father on court. I watched the final together with my parents (at 3 am!) and they were like "we still remember the days where you would just sit there on the bench, smiling after a slam, without a mobile at your ear" :p

I just got myself new glasses. One of Germanyīs largest glasses-store, has 33rd bithday this month and they sold every frame for 1 Euro!!! I also just had to pay 33% of the two glasses, meaning I just had to pay 50 Euros for it! So I saved 170 Euros (incl. frame) :bounce: I am happy about that! :cool:

angiee3
Sep 13th, 2005, 08:04 PM
I am glad we have CCTV-5 broadcasting it. Internet is great!!!

Just read on GM that Nastya was one of the first 75 persons to congratulate Kim with a sms right after her win...thatīs sweet and somewhat fast! She probably must have written it already prior to the matchpoint :lol: Itīs really nice. Kim also took out Nastya to dinner in the last couple of months to cheer her up. Sometimes I have the feeling that Kim isnīt "real". Who the heck is that nice?!?

I thought it was really funny watching the Clijstersī box after the win, everyone was trying to call someone, Kim called boyfriend and father on court. I watched the final together with my parents (at 3 am!) and they were like "we still remember the days where you would just sit there on the bench, smiling after a slam, without a mobile at your ear" :p

I just got myself new glasses. One of Germanyīs largest glasses-store, has 33rd bithday this month and they sold every frame for 1 Euro!!! I also just had to pay 33% of the two glasses, meaning I just had to pay 50 Euros for it! So I saved 170 Euros (incl. frame) :bounce: I am happy about that! :cool:

well that's really nice of her....

spunky: well i guess you saved quite a lot of money. good for you... :)

Spunky83
Sep 13th, 2005, 08:17 PM
well that's really nice of her....

Yeah and guess what? Kim also went out dining with Dani Hantuchova during her heavy problems...guess that gesture was somewhat narrative ;)

angiee3
Sep 14th, 2005, 02:06 AM
well kim sure sounds nice. I wonder if she is that nice all the time.? :)

cindy
Sep 14th, 2005, 08:33 AM
it's impossible not to be nice with nastya...

frenchie
Sep 14th, 2005, 01:56 PM
There are rumours Nastya could play Bell Championship the same week as Philly :eek:
I read this on the tourny's thread: a canadian said he heard it on radio!

Spunky83
Sep 14th, 2005, 02:37 PM
There are rumours Nastya could play Bell Championship the same week as Philly :eek:

:eek: ...enough with all those Tier IIIs moneyhungry girl!

Itīs not like it still matters as she wonīt reach the YEC anyway but still...weird, weird.

frenchie
Sep 14th, 2005, 02:47 PM
:eek: ...enough with all those Tier IIIs moneyhungry girl!

Itīs not like it still matters as she wonīt reach the YEC anyway but still...weird, weird.

This year her schedule has been a mess :rolleyes:
and a smart schedule is the first step to successfull results and health

cerbero
Sep 14th, 2005, 02:48 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... :lick: our girl must think about the future... :lol:

_LuCaS_
Sep 14th, 2005, 03:50 PM
She really wants a title this year :lol:

goldenlox
Sep 14th, 2005, 03:52 PM
She wants a Moscow 3-peat most of all. This week is the Fed Cup final.

Spunky83
Sep 14th, 2005, 05:11 PM
She really wants a title this year :lol:

...and the amazing 20.000 Dollars coming along with it. :lol: I mean think about it: Winning a Tier IV/III financially is the same like losing in a Tier I early round. And point-wise as well.

So, either itīs the entry-money (which is like 200000 Dollars - Stockholm :devil: ) or she really does want to have the title :angel: .

However...Goldyīs right, all that counts now is the Fed Cup final and of course the Kremlin Cup.

Spunky83
Sep 14th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Our beloved Nastya enemy/friend Likhovtseva also entered Kolkota...oh, oh;)

_LuCaS_
Sep 14th, 2005, 05:30 PM
This tourney has a Bye for the top 4 seeds right?
She'll need it after a weekend on clay.

cerbero
Sep 14th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Exciting Fed Cup final no doubt...Go girls...

cindy
Sep 14th, 2005, 05:48 PM
exciting??? stressing!!!!

cerbero
Sep 14th, 2005, 05:52 PM
RollerCoaster highspeed ride kind... :devil:

Spunky83
Sep 14th, 2005, 05:56 PM
RollerCoaster highspeed ride kind... :devil:

As long as no one vomits on court, everythingīs fine :tape:

Come to think of it, Iīve never seen a woman do that on court. Although to be honest, I wouldnīt even have the guts to come back on court in such a case. I remember Sampras, that was really brutal. Andy Roddick just went to the toilet and came back like nothing happened last year at the French. Thumb up!

cindy
Sep 14th, 2005, 05:57 PM
if russia loses I'll vomit for sure...

cerbero
Sep 14th, 2005, 06:02 PM
You're not a good frenchman are you? :lol:

_LuCaS_
Sep 14th, 2005, 06:09 PM
How does your family feel about this?

Spunky83
Sep 14th, 2005, 06:10 PM

I am sure we will notice when out of a sudden thereīs a huge panic on the stands and everyone tries to escape :lol: youīll sit there all alone, the camera is focused on you and then everyone goes silent and all you can do is to put your hands up and scream: "Go Nastya!!!" :lol:

cerbero
Sep 14th, 2005, 06:11 PM
How does your family feel about this?
If they knew they would vomit... :lol:

Spunky83
Sep 14th, 2005, 06:12 PM
If they knew they would vomit... :lol:

Man, all that horrible waste of food!

cerbero
Sep 14th, 2005, 06:16 PM
I feel empty...It's dinner time... :lol:

_LuCaS_
Sep 14th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Man, all that horrible waste of food!
I'll remember this next time when we eat at your place

Spunky83
Sep 14th, 2005, 06:22 PM
I feel empty...It's dinner time... :lol:

I donīt know what to eat...I want my mummy to cook for me but sheīs 220 KMs away from me :baby: . Besides I am wearing a white polo shirt, not good to cook wearing that. I should dress like a gothic person and I wouldnīt have that problem anylonger.

I should get institutionalized...all those evil cyborgs in this world :scared: I wanna go home (home to the planet Iīve came from)

Spunky83
Sep 14th, 2005, 06:24 PM
I'll remember this next time when we eat at your place

You can come visit me any time...you know you can sleep on the floor ;)

cerbero
Sep 14th, 2005, 06:26 PM
I donīt know what to eat...I want my mummy to cook for me but sheīs 220 KMs away from me :baby: . Besides I am wearing a white polo shirt, not good to cook wearing that. I should dress like a gothic person and I wouldnīt have that problem anylonger.

I should get institutionalized...all those evil cyborgs in this world :scared: I wanna go home (home to the planet Iīve came from)
Nice time to start a diet... :lol:

cindy
Sep 14th, 2005, 06:27 PM
I am sure we will notice when out of a sudden thereīs a huge panic on the stands and everyone tries to escape :lol: youīll sit there all alone, the camera is focused on you and then everyone goes silent and all you can do is to put your hands up and scream: "Go Nastya!!!" :lol:

:lol: tis a good idea!!! I'll try to do so
well luci...what my family think...? my dad always agree with me cause he is my dad and i am is bady
as for my mum...one she is italian so...two she is for russia because she thinks that france simply doesn't deserve it
she said to me (after I explained all of course) that french player didn't play last year just because it was in russia and this year they all want to play cause it's in france
she thinks that it's not fair so she is for russia + she knows that I am for russia so it helps

Spunky83
Sep 14th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Nice time to start a diet... :lol:

Just decided to eat rice with a oriental spicy sauce and chicken. A girl must eat.

cerbero
Sep 14th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Just decided to eat rice with a oriental spicy sauce and chicken. A girl must eat.
yummy...

miffedmax
Sep 14th, 2005, 07:00 PM

No, no, no. You must get on Nastya's training diet: donuts and coke.

Spunky83
Sep 14th, 2005, 07:27 PM
No, no, no. You must get on Nastya's training diet: donuts and coke.

I donīt like donuts...but I loved those French cringle/crawl or whatever they were called at DunkinīDonuts!

Number19
Sep 14th, 2005, 08:25 PM

if this ends up true, thats cool, cause I'll get to see her on TV again.

Also, she really doesn't like United States does she? Even though its kinda funny, considering usually think non-North American people would just consider Canada the same as the USA - except run by the Swiss, or a diet version of America.

Spunky83
Sep 14th, 2005, 08:29 PM
if this ends up true, thats cool, cause I'll get to see her on TV again.

Also, she really doesn't like United States does she? Even though its kinda funny, considering usually think non-North American people would just consider Canada the same as the USA - except run by the Swiss, or a diet version of America.

No they...we donīt. Itīs really just the US. Canada is like the wonderland right above it ;)

Nastya said a few times that she doesnīt like the US because of the food mainly. And yet she once answered the question "Fave restaurant" by replying "McDonaldīs" :help: . That girl is soooo weird.

BTW: The food sizes in the US are amazing and the drink buckets. Before I went there, I also didnīt know that you can fry so many things! Incredible!

angiee3
Sep 15th, 2005, 12:09 AM
No they...we donīt. Itīs really just the US. Canada is like the wonderland right above it ;)

Nastya said a few times that she doesnīt like the US because of the food mainly. And yet she once answered the question "Fave restaurant" by replying "McDonaldīs" :help: . That girl is soooo weird.

BTW: The food sizes in the US are amazing and the drink buckets. Before I went there, I also didnīt know that you can fry so many things! Incredible!

angiee3
Sep 15th, 2005, 12:50 AM

well its good she is playing Philly. I really hope I can go and see her play
at least for a day. But i still have to pass through the dificult part (convincing my parents to take me. because they have to work during the week and I have to go to school).... :rolleyes:

frenchie
Sep 15th, 2005, 06:44 AM
well its good she is playing Philly. I really hope I can go and see her play
at least for a day. But i still have to pass through the dificult part (convincing my parents to take me. because they have to work during the week and I have to go to school).... :rolleyes:

No, no...She's maybe planning to plat Bell Championship which is in Canada, th same weak as Philly! ;)

Spunky83
Sep 15th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Personal match-report again ( :tape: ): Played horrible this morning (why do people love to play in the morning? I never know!)...down 1-4 after having served 3 doublefaults in the opening game..that was new for me;) Then I broke my friend to love when she served for the set at 5-3. After that smooth ride, hit 5 (!) aces to go up 6-5, a game which went to deuce three times. Broke again 7-5. Guess thatīs what happens when all you can think is my stupid BA-thesis. I never sliced so many balls...didnīt even hit a regular backhand :lol: We werenīt able to play another hour as someone else wanted to hit the court :o

Itīs amazing how much you can actually hate tennis when nothing works. Frustrating. I am also amazed that my raquet didnīt even show a sign of misstreatment :tape:

Just two days to go...come on Russia;) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

frenchie
Sep 15th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Oh shit!!
I won't be able to watch Nastya's match live as I have a match in a tourny at 15.30
I'll have to tape it!

Spunky83
Sep 15th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Oh shit!!
I won't be able to watch Nastya's match live as I have a match in a tourny at 15.30
I'll have to tape it!

LOL...I assume that the club youīre playing at, has a tv with a lot of people gathering around it following the matches. Maybe you can just guess the score by the "awws" and "merde" of the people :lol:

_LuCaS_
Sep 15th, 2005, 12:40 PM
LOL...I assume that the club youīre playing at, has a tv with a lot of people gathering around it following the matches. Maybe you can just guess the score by the "awws" and "merde" of the people :lol:
:haha:

frenchie
Sep 15th, 2005, 01:02 PM

If you think every club in France has a TV :rolleyes:
Not as in Luxembourg where every club has a plasma TV with a PS2,...

Oh, and I hope it will be "merde", "putain" or "fait chier" that would be a good sign for me! :lol:

denine
Sep 15th, 2005, 01:17 PM
fed cup!!!! can't wait!:D

miffedmax
Sep 15th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Personal match-report again ( :tape: ): Played horrible this morning (why do people love to play in the morning? I never know!)...down 1-4 after having served 3 doublefaults in the opening game..

Spunky, the blonde force is in you . . .

Itīs amazing how much you can actually hate tennis when nothing works. Frustrating. I am also amazed that my raquet didnīt even show a sign of misstreatment :tape:

You've obviously studied the racket tossing technique of the Great One (Nastya) herself!

_LuCaS_
Sep 15th, 2005, 04:57 PM
I really don't know who's gonna win this time :unsure: Both teams look really good.
But I know Nastya will do her best :bounce:

selyoink
Sep 15th, 2005, 05:15 PM
I really don't know who's gonna win this time :unsure: Both teams look really good.
But I know Nastya will do her best :bounce:

I'm sort of a nervous as well. Would be more nervous if I wasn't viewing things as if the season is over since there are no more slams. Still I hope Nastya and Lena D. can get the job done.

goldenlox
Sep 15th, 2005, 05:18 PM
They have to get to the doubles. Both Pierce and Mauresmo are tough.
I don't know how they're going to win in front of a pro-France crowd, but they need 2 singles wins.

martirogi
Sep 15th, 2005, 06:19 PM
nastya will win both her matches. lena d will beat pierce. idiots lose in dubs. russia wins 3-2.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

goldenlox
Sep 15th, 2005, 06:52 PM
After Fed Cup, Nastya plays India. I think Mirza is the only other top 50 player in the draw.

Spunky83
Sep 15th, 2005, 07:22 PM
After Fed Cup, Nastya plays India. I think Mirza is the only other top 50 player in the draw.

Likhovtseva received a WC...out of all Russians, sheīs actually the one I donīt want Nastya to play.

Spunky83
Sep 15th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Spunky, the blonde force is in you . . .

You've obviously studied the racket tossing technique of the Great One (Nastya) herself!

You really try to drag me to the blonde side, donīt you? :lol:

Actually, I really do think that Nastya has "helped" me with the raquet toss. This one here was my first ever tennis raquet when I was 7. Definetly a progression! My parents were not happy.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/Tennispics/DSC00158.jpg

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 09:54 AM
I might be able to watch FedCup tomorrow...YEEAAAHHH...

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 12:23 PM
i have a question...cerbero i think you can help on it...why nasta's fan like lena too and vice versa?
it looks like they are inseparable in every mind!!!

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 12:58 PM
i have a question...cerbero i think you can help on it...why nasta's fan like lena too and vice versa?
it looks like they are inseparable in every mind!!!
That issue has been debated before you came to this board and i don't remember if we reached a conclusion. I think there's a minority that doesn?t agree but in most cases i guess it's true. I think that in some way they are complementary to each other. Do you like them both also?

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 01:07 PM
i must admit that first I was a lena fan...now I do prefer nastya but I still like lena of course cause she is sweet etc etc and i realy like to see them together
I was a little bit sad yesterday cause they didn't train together but well I think that the football attack is better!!!

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Like you i was a LenaD fan first and than came Nastya and they are pretty even now...

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 01:55 PM
:timebomb: FedCup first game Lena D Mary Pierce, is this good ? :shrug:

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 01:58 PM
well i was thinking the same thing...i was realy thinking that nastya will play the firt match but well...to me lena can win this match so nastya will maybe be more confident for her match against momo

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:02 PM
She can but she must have her nerves under control...and a first game is always...you know...

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:10 PM
yeah but i think that lena/pierce will be easier than momo/nastya
btw do you read this: douchevina and safina do not feel ready to disput a decisiv match!!!!!
what is shamil thinking about!!!??? does he think that lena and nastya can do everything alone!!!??? they are not superman!!!

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:17 PM
btw do you read this: douchevina and safina do not feel ready to disput a decisiv match!!!!!
I already knew that where are Petrova, Lena L and even Tchakvetadze ?

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:31 PM
yeah petrova would have been a good choice! you know yesterday it was a little bit funny cause lena trained realy hard nastya...well sort of hard training too and it looked like if lena and nastya was the only one who were going to play!!!
when other thing that I noticed...after nastya and lena had their little fight because of lena's awfull soccer game lena asked nastya to give her back the ball nastya said no and douchevina was realy like "oh my god! I should not be there why must I do now? must i give the ball to lena or not?" and she was looking at dina who was certainly thinking the same
then lena told them that it was nothing and ask vera the ball who gave it to her after some second...looking at nastya trying to know if she realy can give the ball...
realy it was amazing!
it's like there is the team: lena and nastya and the jocker: dina and vera

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Nastya is the Boss aka Godfather... :lol:

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:46 PM
lol yeah...something like that the ...lena has too much courage!!!

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:49 PM
You're right, Lena is not affraid of her, well maybe when they're playing each other... :lol:

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Well...I guess Nastya is well aware of the fact that she is basically Russiaīs Fed Cup queen and it shows. Not the nicest way but hey, a leader has to be cruel sometimes;)

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Hei Spunky i've read you've been elected Nastya's nš1 fan, congrats...

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:52 PM
congrat spunky! you deserve it btw even if you do love henin

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Spunky the queen of the Myskinaīs fans... :lol: just teasing you...

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:54 PM
you what is the main problem with the fact that lena will play the first match?!
on sunday nastya will play the second one too and if the score is 2/2 then shamil will maybe change is double team as he did last year especialy because momo is playing the double too
but this time nastya will certainly not be able to play the double...it will be to hard to her....pfffffffff

selyoink
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:55 PM
I see Nastya gets to face her nemesis right off the bat. Can she finally conquer Mauresmo again? I sure as hell hope so.

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Lena must play doubles, i'd like Myskina to play with her...

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:02 PM

me too

_LuCaS_
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Hopefully they can wrap it up before doubles

selyoink
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:17 PM

Indeed. I'd much prefer the tie to be over by the doubles. 4-0 would be great.

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:17 PM
That would be too good...

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Indeed. I'd much prefer the tie to be over by the doubles. 4-0 would be great.

Uhh...would be great indeed (yet so unrealistic :sad: )

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:20 PM

Didnīt they play together last year at the Oympics? Didnīt really work out if I remember correctly. Whoīs going to serve?!?

I think Safina/Myskina would be a good choice in case the double will decide.

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:23 PM
well I still think that nastya will be tired...but nastya/safina can be good even if I do prefer nastya/lena
can you imagine if they win the decisive double together...it will be magic!

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:24 PM
Didnīt they play together last year at the Oympics? Didnīt really work out if I remember correctly. Whoīs going to serve?!?

I think Safina/Myskina would be a good choice in case the double will decide.
Lena is in great shape, she was in USOpen doubles final remember...

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:26 PM
well I still think that nastya will be tired...but nastya/safina can be good even if I do prefer nastya/lena
can you imagine if they win the decisive double together...it will be magic!

Yeah, for sure she would be tired but the Russian power in her mind will pull her through. She also played the decisive doubles last year against France (although it was more Vera who did the most).

Doubles will probably be a dead rubber. Sorry, but I just canīt see anyone of them winning against Momo.

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Lena is in great shape, she was in USOpen doubles final remember...

Sure I do but I certainy wouldnīt have Dementieva/Myskina together but rather one of them teaming up with Safina or Douchevina.

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Lena will beat Momo...

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Yeah, for sure she would be tired but the Russian power in her mind will pull her through. She also played the decisive doubles last year against France (although it was more Vera who did the most).

Doubles will probably be a dead rubber. Sorry, but I just canīt see anyone of them winning against Momo.

it horrible...no one here think that they can defeat momo...but hey spunky don't forget "the russian power in her mind" ;)

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Lena will beat Momo...

that's it! and pierce too!!!

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:32 PM
it horrible...no one here think that they can defeat momo...but hey spunky don't forget "the russian power in her mind" ;)

yeah, as long as that doesnīt get boed away by the crowd...

_LuCaS_
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Lena can take out Mary. She almost did that at the USO. Lena beat Momo before, so it's possible.
And Nastya. She owns Pierce, but with the 2004 Pierce I'm a bit worried. And there's Momo. The thing against Momo at Wimbledon was Amelie's net play. Which was almost perfect. Nastya said that she trusted her backstrokes, but couldn't do much against her net game.

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Lena can take out Mary. She almost did that at the USO. Lena beat Momo before, so it's possible.
And Nastya. She owns Pierce, but with the 2004 Pierce I'm a bit worried. And there's Momo. The thing against Momo at Wimbledon was Amelie's net play. Which was almost perfect. Nastya said that she trusted her backstrokes, but couldn't do much against her net game.

Yeah, Nastya isnīt really that good against all-court players like Mauresmo, Justine or players with a good tactical sense like Clijsters. Not to be forgotten that Momo is a great clay player which Nastya isnīt really. Thereīs no way you can take out Momo by standing on the line (I know itīs clay). Momo must have a really bad day to accomplish that. Besides, Momoīs a good slicer. Anyway...although Pierce is playing tremendously right now but sheīs the sort of hard hitter Nastya loves to play. Weīll see;)

As with Dementieva...you never know with her but I think she has a better chance to beat Momo than Nastya does.

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Clay=less net game...

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:41 PM
anyway DAVAI RASSIA!!!!!!!!

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:42 PM
anyway DAVAI RASSIA!!!!!!!!
By the way how' the weather there?

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:47 PM
it's almost raining and there is a lot of wind

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Wind is bad...

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 03:50 PM
yeah...

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Matt Cronin (TR.net):

"And now to this upcoming weekend's France-Russia Fed Cup final, where Russia has a decent chance of winning another crown, even though the tie will take place at Roland Garros. The pressure is really on the home team, which is very good with Amelie Mauresmo, Mary Pierce, Nathalie Dechy and Tatiana Golovin, but will be mentally tested playing on Philippe Chatrier. Mauresmo has never played well there, and even though Pierce has, she'll be hard-pressed to find her confidence after her dismal loss to Clijsters in the US Open final.

Russia 's Elena Dementieva can't be too thrilled either after her loss to Pierce in the US semis, but Anastasia Myskina has become the Cup's ultimate warrior and seems almost impossible to beat when competing for her nation, even if she too took a horrific loss at the Open, blowing match points against Elena Likhovtseva. We may not even see Dinara Safina and Vera Douchevina if it comes down to the doubles. Golovin may sit also."

He really does like Nastya...hope heīs right about it.

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 06:38 PM
yeah he realy does love her a lot...I hope she can read it...

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Matt Cronin (TR.net):

"And now to this upcoming weekend's France-Russia Fed Cup final, where Russia has a decent chance of winning another crown, even though the tie will take place at Roland Garros. The pressure is really on the home team, which is very good with Amelie Mauresmo, Mary Pierce, Nathalie Dechy and Tatiana Golovin, but will be mentally tested playing on Philippe Chatrier. Mauresmo has never played well there, and even though Pierce has, she'll be hard-pressed to find her confidence after her dismal loss to Clijsters in the US Open final.

Russia 's Elena Dementieva can't be too thrilled either after her loss to Pierce in the US semis, but Anastasia Myskina has become the Cup's ultimate warrior and seems almost impossible to beat when competing for her nation, even if she too took a horrific loss at the Open, blowing match points against Elena Likhovtseva. We may not even see Dinara Safina and Vera Douchevina if it comes down to the doubles. Golovin may sit also."

He really does like Nastya...hope heīs right about it.

it's kind of funny how he says that...it sounds like "french players don't know how to play at RG" and as for nastya...it looks like she is the best player in the world!!!
thx spunky

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 07:12 PM
yeah he realy does love her a lot...I hope she can read it...

She probably will skip it like every media related stuff regarding her...especially when it comes from Matt Cronin :tape:

martirogi
Sep 16th, 2005, 07:24 PM
myskina will beat momo tomorrow and everyone will be shocked and amazed. :yippee:

does anyone know what time they're playing?

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 08:01 PM
myskina will beat momo tomorrow and everyone will be shocked and amazed. :yippee:

does anyone know what time they're playing?

2 pm cest local time

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 08:47 PM
http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=148725

Itīs getting scary...both Indians will have extra security as well as Nastya but what about Sprem, Lena L.? Is it just because sheīs the top seed and they think it would be better or has Nastya "accidently" told some of Saniaīs enemies to "just shut the f*** up"?!? 7-star-hotel, now thatīs hot! (as well as the "business women only" floor)...

Sania, who has refused to walk the ramp unlike her Russian co-player Anastasia Myskina, will share a luxury suite with her parents at the city’s seven-star hotel, the ITC Sonar Bangla. While Sania, Myskina and Mahesh Bhupathi have been allotted adjacent rooms, the 50-60 other women players will occupy an exclusive floor meant for women business travellers.

‘‘We’ve booked the Iva Floor for the women players, keeping their comfort and security in mind. But Sania, Bhupathi and Myskina will have to be on a different floor due to security reasons,’’ said hotel sources.

miffedmax
Sep 16th, 2005, 09:06 PM
http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=148725

7-star-hotel, now thatīs hot! (as well as the "business women only" floor)...

Can you imagine the baths in a 7* hotel? Nastya should have room for a whole keg of beer!

And I can imagine Nastya at the minibar--

Nastya: "Five fucking dollars for a fucking Coke!" (Picks up phone).

"Fucking Jens! Go find a fucking 7-11 and get me a fucking Coke! I have a match tomorrow!"

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Can you imagine the baths in a 7* hotel? Nastya should have room for a whole keg of beer!

And I can imagine Nastya at the minibar--

Nastya: "Five fucking dollars for a fucking Coke!" (Picks up phone).

"Fucking Jens! Go find a fucking 7-11 and get me a fucking Coke! I have a match tomorrow!"

:lol: Glamouress! As long as thereīs a McD around the corner...

This made me thinking...where the hell is Jens going to sleep? I mean obviously he is not allowed to stay at the "business women only"-floor, is he at least allowed to stay next to Nastyaīs room? They are not married and not related, I donīt know how that will look like. The security guards will probably have him locked up or somethin. Or will he stay at the "business men only"-floor? So many questions :confused:

If someone feels offended by this, you may report my post. It was meant as a sarcastic joke with a serious background. I was only allowed to live here in my appartement-sharing community as long as there are no boys living with me...that was the only rule set by my parents. :angel:

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 09:31 PM
spunky....you and your cutie-J!!!!!

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 09:34 PM
spunky....you and your cutie-J!!!!!

I was just worried! :lol:

cindy
Sep 16th, 2005, 09:36 PM
yes I know...you're too much sweet with him...

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 09:37 PM
I was just worried! :lol:
Don't worry be happy :lol:

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 09:40 PM
yes I know...you're too much sweet with him...

I think it wasnīt even me who came up first with the idea that heīs kinda cute. If I remember correctly it was Cool_Olga who also met him in Sopot last year and we chatted about that and thank God, I wasnīt the only one who thought so...and here we come ;) Ok...gotta continue working again. Fun time over now :angel:

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Don't worry be happy :lol:

H :bounce: A :bounce: P :bounce: P :bounce: Y

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 09:45 PM
H :bounce: A :bounce: P :bounce: P :bounce: Y

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Guys have you seen the poll Who's hotter, Myskina or Lena D? Lena is crushing Ana... :eek:

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Guys have you seen the poll Who's hotter, Myskina or Lena D? Lena is crushing Ana... :eek:

Also Lena has like millions of fans all over the planet;)

Sundayīs huge and important election day in Germany...will be an interesting day for sure. Pray for it that I wonīt have to pay 500 Euros for half a years of study...Angie, youīre going down (I hope so).

Hopefully it wonīt be a double failure on Sunday :o

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Also Lena has like millions of fans all over the planet;)

Sundayīs huge and important election day in Germany...will be an interesting day for sure. Pray for it that I wonīt have to pay 500 Euros for half a years of study...Angie, youīre going down (I hope so).

Hopefully it wonīt be a double failure on Sunday :o
What say the last election polls?

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 10:13 PM
What say the last election polls?

It will be extremely tight...when the "war" started, "Angie" had a huge lead but not anymore. I seriously donīt need Merkel winning. In case I will be rich someday, I will vote for the christian union for sure but not now;) In fact I already voted cause I canīt be at home the day after tomorrow.

cerbero
Sep 16th, 2005, 10:21 PM
It will be extremely tight...when the "war" started, "Angie" had a huge lead but not anymore. I seriously donīt need Merkel winning. In case I will be rich someday, I will vote for the christian union for sure but not now;) In fact I already voted cause I canīt be at home the day after tomorrow.
Good luck, you'll need it...

Spunky83
Sep 16th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Good luck, you'll need it...

I know :unsure:

angiee3
Sep 17th, 2005, 02:17 AM
Best of luck...!!!

cerbero
Sep 17th, 2005, 10:53 AM
Davai girls...it's showtime...

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 17th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Nastya's draw.........
1st rd vs Edina Gallovits
2nd rd Vika Azarenka/Galina Voskoboeva
QF vs Fujiwara
semis scheduled vs Camerin

2nd seed is Elena Likhovtseva
3rd seed Mirza also in bottom half

good luck Nastya ;) :D
but me :scared: of r2 of match vs Azarenka which is likely
Nastya also will be coming off the slow red clay to play indoors, and as she dont have a bye either, so long journey too.

best wishes Nastya ;) :D

but before all that
there's the job of Fed Cup ;)

go girl ;) :D

cerbero
Sep 17th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Nastya just follow Lena's footsteps, it's easy... ;)

selyoink
Sep 17th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Lena took some of the pressure off of Nastya. I hope Nastya can take this match though. If she can Russia should be able to win again.

cerbero
Sep 17th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Lena took some of the pressure off of Nastya. I hope Nastya can take this match though. If she can Russia should be able to win again.
Momo has all of it now... :lol:

_LuCaS_
Sep 17th, 2005, 03:20 PM
It's a tight fight from what I can figure from the livescore :scared:
Come on Nastya !! This is Fed Cup, you can do it

cerbero
Sep 17th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Momo won't ly down that's for sure...

goldenlox
Sep 17th, 2005, 03:46 PM
(1)Anastasia Myskina vs. Edina Gallovits
Viktoria Azarenka vs. Galina Voskoboeva

Shikha Uberoi vs. Ryoko Fuda
(8)Rika Fujiwara vs. Arantxa Parra Santonja

(4)Maria Elena Camerin vs. Q
Sybille Bammer vs. Nicole Pratt

Kaia Kanepi vs. Q
(6)Laura Pous Tio vs. (wc)Virginia Ruano Pascual

(7)Karolina Sprem vs. Evie Dominikovic
Vilmarie Castellvi vs. Emmanuele Gagliardi

Maria Emilia Salerni vs. Melinda Czink
(3)Sania Mirza vs. Q

(5)Antonella Serra Zanetti vs. Q
Tamarine Tanasugarn vs. Sofia Arvidsson

Sunitha Rao vs. (wc)Neha Uberoi
(2/wc)Elena Likhovtseva vs. Yuliana Fedak

cerbero
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Damn...

goldenlox
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Nastya lost 6-4, 6-2. She has to beat Pierce tomorrow.

cerbero
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Lena must beat Momo and then we shall see...

martirogi
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:35 PM
so disappointing AGAIN.

goldenlox
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Lena must beat Momo and then we shall see...Nastya has to win tomorrow no matter what happens in the first match.
Sharapova will be available for Fed Cup next year.
If Anastasia loses twice in this final, she might not be asked to be on the 2006 team.

cerbero
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:41 PM
I don't understand why she keeps loosing to Momo...with her game i think she could beat her easily...

angiee3
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:42 PM
yes very disappointing. i really hope she can win the match against pierce tomorrow.
and Elena will have to beat mauresmo....
this is kind of depressing. i need a break. see ya all later.

cerbero
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:44 PM
yes very disappointing. i really hope she can win the match against pierce tomorrow.
and Elena will have to beat mauresmo....
this is kind of depressing. i need a break. see ya all later.
Don't cry Angie... ;)

angiee3
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Nastya has to win tomorrow no matter what happens in the first match.
Sharapova will be available for Fed Cup next year.
If Anastasia loses twice in this final, she might not be asked to be on the 2006 team.
yeah that could probably happen...

angiee3
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Don't cry Angie... ;)
don't worry. i won't.. :) ;)

cerbero
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:48 PM
don't worry. i won't.. :) ;)
Brave girl...

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Nastya :sobbing:

the big pts, she just couldnt win :( and at end it was just too :sad:

angiee3
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Brave girl...
thanks.... ;) :kiss:

Spunky83
Sep 17th, 2005, 05:05 PM
I don't understand why she keeps loosing to Momo...with her game i think she could beat her easily...

No, no...Nastya always has trouble playing agressive and smart players (Momo, Clijsters, Justine, Molik). This loss is not a surprise at all (at least not for me). Basically itīs a formality, Dementieva kept Russia in the run with a brilliant win, itīs 1-1 and it all comes down to the 4th rubber meaning Nastya has to beat Pierce and "normally" Pierce has a game which Nastya likes, hardhitter.

Would be great though if Elena could beat Momo ;)

cerbero
Sep 17th, 2005, 05:16 PM
No, no...Nastya always has trouble playing agressive and smart players (Momo, Clijsters, Justine, Molik). This loss is not a surprise at all (at least not for me). Basically itīs a formality, Dementieva kept Russia in the run with a brilliant win, itīs 1-1 and it all comes down to the 4th rubber meaning Nastya has to beat Pierce and "normally" Pierce has a game which Nastya likes, hardhitter.

Would be great though if Elena could beat Momo ;)
I don't see your point, who is not smart for you ? Pierce, Davenport, Venus ?

Spunky83
Sep 17th, 2005, 05:18 PM
I don't see your point, who is not smart for you ? Pierce, Davenport, Venus ?

No, those are hardhitters, they may be smart from time to time, but they are hardhitters. I rather see Nastya playing hard hitters than "the so-called smart ones" like Momo, Justine, Clijsters. As Nastya plays defense, she can handle hardhitters way better as she works with the speed of the opponents.

Hardhitters tend to hit even harder if everything goes down the drain thus resulting in a bunch of errors (or not maybe) while smarter players come up with plan B.

TiK-Tee
Sep 17th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Myskina fight

Spunky83
Sep 17th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Myskina fight

..for your right, to PARTY!!!

COME ON!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

cerbero
Sep 17th, 2005, 05:26 PM
No, those are hardhitters, they may be smart from time to time, but they are hardhitters. I rather see Nastya playing hard hitters than "the so-called smart ones" like Momo, Justine, Clijsters. As Nastya plays defense, she can handle hardhitters way better as she works with the speed of the opponents.

Hardhitters tend to hit even harder if everything goes down the drain thus resulting in a bunch of errors (or not maybe) while smarter players come up with plan B.
I see what you mean. Agreed. She needs to work some areas of her game but i still think the problem is mainly her head.

_LuCaS_
Sep 17th, 2005, 05:28 PM
another one down against Momo. Guess I'll have to accept that she can't beat her :(
I really wished I could see this game :mad: get an idea of what's happening there, try and figure out this Momo nightmare.
She's bound to win tomorrow against Pierce.