PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Athletic Anastasia Myskina !!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87

goldenlox
Dec 11th, 2004, 06:38 PM
This award will not offend Maria, even if they gave it to Safina.
Maria doesn't care about it. And it won't make her goofy dad happy.
He's just an out of control idiot.

katiektc
Dec 11th, 2004, 06:41 PM
and here's me thinking we had got over Yuri sharapov's involvement with nastya.:rolleyes:

goldenlox
Dec 11th, 2004, 06:42 PM
and here's me thinking we had got over Yuri sharapov's involvement with nastya.:rolleyes:What "we"? I'm just beginning.

katiektc
Dec 11th, 2004, 06:43 PM
nastya fans. she spoke her mind, we agreed with her. yuri is a goofball . end of.
what more is there to say.

goldenlox
Dec 11th, 2004, 06:46 PM
There is plenty more. He didn't apologize. Maria didn't apologize.
The 2005 Fed Cup team hasn't been picked yet.
This story is still in it's infancy.

katiektc
Dec 11th, 2004, 06:54 PM
the 2004 fed cup is just finished. its a bit early for 2005 teams.
of course he didnt apologise. its in his nature. he is a "jerk" remember.
maria wont go against her dad.
the end.

goldenlox
Dec 11th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Maria is responsible for her dad. Her dad is an unemployed psycho with no job skills.
He shouldn't be in Anastasia's life in any way.

katiektc
Dec 11th, 2004, 06:59 PM
it is a good thing he in not involved in nastyas life then, only her tennis.
and im sure yuri will be on his best behaviour when the two meet next.

goldenlox
Dec 11th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Tennis is a big part of Anastasia's life. It's her passion, her life's work.
She shouldn't have to deal with this nonsense.
This happens because Maria is a baby. So is her dad, he's a psychotic baby.
Anastasia is not their babysitter.

katiektc
Dec 11th, 2004, 07:08 PM
i dont think nastya ever said she wished to be.
and yuri will act like this in all marias matches,not just with nastya.
and tennis may be her passion,but its one of many. its just her job. nastya detaches herself from that kinda passionate attitude. unlike lena d.who breathes tennis. i want her to get a boyfriend.
and not that max thing.

Nastyafan
Dec 11th, 2004, 07:09 PM
GL I said it thousand times Maria and Yuri DON'T care about the award. But Tarpishen IS AFRAID they may be offended.
Did Russia have female tennis player of the year awards in recent years? I would think Myskina would have won this award at some point.
http://wtatourru.nm.ru/Pesnya/1152335UZV.jpg
http://wtatourru.nm.ru/Pesnya/1152336GPG.jpg
http://wtatourru.nm.ru/Pesnya/1152337KVL.jpg

goldenlox
Dec 11th, 2004, 07:11 PM
She doesn't look happy even when she won the award.
Smile Anastasia!:D

Nastyafan
Dec 11th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Why not happy? She is very happy, just her happiness looks a bit sad:D :sad:

the cat
Dec 11th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the pictures of Nastya at last years awards. I'm glad she has won Russian female tennis player of the year award before.

Nastyafan
Dec 11th, 2004, 08:28 PM
But she deserved it even more this year - she has only RG and FC in addition to her last years achievements

the cat
Dec 11th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Maybe the RTF decided that giving the Russian female tennis player of the year award to just 1 Russina wasn't fair since a few Russina's had breakthrough and historic years in 2004. Is that possible? I would think so.

Nastyafan
Dec 11th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Yes, that's the official explanation but it's just stupid and improbable. They could have adjudged 2, 3 or 4 awards. NOO, the award has been destined for Nastya and something has happened. Can you imagine that your boss says he is too gratified from everyone of his subordinates, therefore he will not give gratuity to anyone. Or if that happens in football(soccer):eek:

Natasc
Dec 11th, 2004, 10:51 PM
I think that all the russians in top 10 deserve an award.
Nastya, Lena, Masha and Sveta maded historize this year :D
Nastya, Masha and Kuzna won a slam in 2004 and Lena was the only woman to reach 2 GS finals in 2004 ;)
So, it would be unfair to just give the prize for Nastya, 'cause they all deserve a prize.

Nastyafan
Dec 11th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Still Nastya is the highest ranked Russian and besides her GS she won the Rusiian tourney and practically FC for Russia in Russia. No one among the others is close to that.

Natasc
Dec 11th, 2004, 11:30 PM
Still Nastya is the highest ranked Russian and besides her GS she won the Rusiian tourney and practically FC for Russia in Russia. No one among the others is close to that.

Nastyafan just because nastya is the higest russian ranked doesn't mean too much.
Even Linds said that the WTA points are a litle crazy, some tournaments not so important give almost the same that a Slam :confused:
I honestely think that Momo should end in 1š but WTA crazy way to rank players is to much for me
Besides that all russians are damn close in WTA (nastya, Masha, Lena and Kuzna)
Is just you see, Masha past all the year behind Lena and Kuzna and now she's just behind Nastya
The russians, even in the ranks are too close, and like I said they all deserve a "award"
the prize should be change for: "The best russian team", so they can give for Nastya, Lena, Masha and Kuzna :D ;)

Nastyafan
Dec 11th, 2004, 11:47 PM
I pointed 3 reasons and the highest ranking was just one of them. How many do you think are neccesary - 30? Though if everything else is equal one reason should be enough, there isn't tie in tennis (though in sports with tie they elect the best player too). And that tie equalizes Nastya with Panova for example too - is that fair?

Natasc
Dec 11th, 2004, 11:56 PM
I pointed 3 reasons and the highest ranking was just one of them. How many do you think are neccesary - 30? Though if everything else is equal one reason should be enough, there isn't tie in tennis (though in sports with tie they elect the best player too). And that tie equalizes Nastya with Panova for example too - is that fair?

like Masha won WIMB and LA
like Lena reach 2 GS finals
like sveta won USO

They have they reasons
That was a great year for RUSSIANS not just for Nastya
So, all the russians deserve an award IMO

Nastyafan
Dec 12th, 2004, 12:12 AM
Natasc, Nastya's RG=Masha's W=Sveta's USO=Lena's 2finals, here they are equal, but Nastya has 2 MORE achievements and only Masha has 1 besides her GS. And these 2 achievements are close relared with Russia so these reasons are more than enough. I agree that other Russians deserve awards too, but then adjudge 4 awards or even better 1 first, 1 second and 2 third awards, but giving 15 stupid awards and not awarding the best Russian woman (women) exactly this year is just weird and idiotic.

Natasc
Dec 12th, 2004, 12:26 AM
Natasc, Nastya's RG=Masha's W=Sveta's USO=Lena's 2finals, here they are equal, but Nastya has 2 MORE achievements and only Masha has 1 besides her GS. And these 2 achievements are close relared with Russia so these reasons are more than enough. I agree that other Russians deserve awards too, but then adjudge 4 awards or even better 1 first, 1 second and 2 third awards, but giving 15 stupid awards and not awarding the best Russian woman (women) exactly this year is just weird and idiotic.

I get it your point nastyafan
But you saw olympics?
That happen alot there.
With the japonese gymnast, with the brazilain guy
The people who gives award are stupids...it will be amazing if they all win prizes but...since they will not give 4 or more awards they just decided not give any prize....not a very smart dicision :rolleyes:

ps: sorry if I pissed you off Nastyafan :rolleyes:

Nastyafan
Dec 12th, 2004, 12:39 AM
no problem Natasc though I had to repeat many things and I'm sure Lena and Sveta haven't been in the contention. Everything has been between Nastya, Masha and Farpishev's paranoia... but I spoke about it on the previous pages

Natasc
Dec 12th, 2004, 12:41 AM
no problem Natasc though I had to repeat many things and I'm sure Lena and Sveta haven't been in the contention. Everything has been between Nastya, Masha and Farpishev's paranoia... but I spoke about it on the previous pages

I think that we should do a thread asking: "Who likes Shamil?"
I would like to know what would be passing in a person's head that put "I like"

That guy is worse than Bush!!! Or at least the same :o

Nastyafan
Dec 12th, 2004, 01:07 AM
Lol don't compare him with Bush
Bush is a huge threat for the world, Tarpishev - only for the unity and the condition of Russian team
Although if he had enough power and right advisers like Bush...

Daniel
Dec 12th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Nastya :smooch: :D

Spunky83
Dec 12th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Nastya :smooch: :D

I second this...and stop getting crazy about this decision whoīs best in "x"...we canīt do anything against it and letīs just focuse on a succesful coming year :bounce:

Natasc
Dec 12th, 2004, 12:26 PM
I second this...and stop getting crazy about this decision whoīs best in "x"...we canīt do anything against it and letīs just focuse on a succesful coming year :bounce:

Great words Spunk83 :worship:

goldenlox
Dec 12th, 2004, 05:04 PM
I think if every Russian in the top 10 shares this award, that's fine.
That still doesn't settle the Fed Cup situation.
But at least we can move on, and discuss 2005.
Anastasia has a lot more points to defend in Australia than Maria, Lena, or Sveta.
So she needs a big run in Melbourne to stay Russian #1.

Emptiness
Dec 12th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Personally, i think next year's #1 Russian will fluctuate. But hopefully Anastasia comes out on top. http://www.imagelink.org/id25812.gif

goldenlox
Dec 12th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Obviously, Maria and Sveta now are a real challenge for Russian #1.
They were not a contender this January.
Anastasia has to stay healthy. I'm sure she's ready for a year long battle.

the cat
Dec 12th, 2004, 08:41 PM
And Nastya is feeling that pressure GL. Next year will be very interesting.

Natasc
Dec 12th, 2004, 08:50 PM
And Nastya is feeling that pressure GL. Next year will be very interesting.

true

She know that Masha is hard
That Lena can reach another GS final
So, with all this, the fight for the russian number one will be interesting

Daniel
Dec 13th, 2004, 03:37 AM
Nastya knows her postion is not safe anymore. She has Elena D, Sveta and Maria that are fighting to be the best russian.

Spunky83
Dec 13th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Well, if she doesnīt know then it would be very very stupid of her. Next year certainly will be an extremely hard year for Nastya. It will be the big russian fight with one little Belgian squished between them...thatīs my prediction of 2005;)

To honour this prediction, hereīs my fave YEC-Lockerroom confrontation of all time posted by Dementieva_Rulez (remember the Porsche YEC Group pic?)...for those of you guys who hadnīt read it yet or for those who just like to read it again and again;)...itīs a classic!!!

goldenlox
Dec 13th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Well, if she doesnīt know then it would be very very stupid of her. Next year certainly will be an extremely hard year for Nastya. I don't think it will be a hard year for Nastya.
She has already won a major. She's a multi-millionaire.
It should be a fun year.
Anastasia is one of the best players in the world. And she's one of the few players who can finish 2005 as world #1.

the cat
Dec 13th, 2004, 02:38 PM
The lockerroom confrontation bit by Demetieva_Rulez is so funny! :lol: Thanks for posting the link Spunky. But one thing, Masha is not as arrogant and into herself as Dementieva_Rulez portrayed her to be. :angel:

deckham
Dec 13th, 2004, 02:41 PM
I think that we should do a thread asking: "Who likes Shamil?"
I would like to know what would be passing in a person's head that put "I like"

That guy is worse than Bush!!! Or at least the same :o
Lol don't compare him with Bush
Bush is a huge threat for the world, Tarpishev - only for the unity and the condition of Russian team
Although if he had enough power and right advisers like Bush...

It's been almost a month since i've been on and then i read these. I think now I understand nastyafan the reason you're such a pessimist... and also seemingly clueless about the united states and the rest of the world...

How can anyone in their right mind actually think that bush is a threat to the world.... please back that up. Because i believe there is absolutely nothing you can say that could ever back up such an arrogant statement.

I guess we shouldn't free countries right? Because we want terrorists to run them... oh ok.....

deckham
Dec 13th, 2004, 02:43 PM
on that note...

go myskina.... :) :drink: :drink: :drink: :)

goldenlox
Dec 13th, 2004, 02:51 PM
It's been almost a month since i've been on and then i read these. I think now I understand nastyafan the reason you're such a pessimist... and also seemingly clueless about the united states and the rest of the world...

How can anyone in their right mind actually think that bush is a threat to the world.... please back that up. Because i believe there is absolutely nothing you can say that could ever back up such an arrogant statement.

I guess we shouldn't free countries right? Because we want terrorists to run them... oh ok.....Put the political stuff in Anastasia's forum. Keep this thread tennis related.

Spunky83
Dec 13th, 2004, 03:27 PM
The lockerroom confrontation bit by Demetieva_Rulez is so funny! :lol: Thanks for posting the link Spunky. But one thing, Masha is not as arrogant and into herself as Dementieva_Rulez portrayed her to be. :angel:

I also donīt think that Nastya is a vampire;)...itīs satire, itīs supposed to be over-the-top :D . I think Masha is a nice person (OMG...I said it!). :lol:

Spunky83
Dec 13th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Oh come on guys (with guys I mean Decky and Nfan)...sport is one of the few things free of politicial and religious views, so please donīt bring it in (Nfan stop comparing every maniac with Bush). I think we all have strong opinions about whether Bush is good for the world or not, but I really donīt want to see his name here in this thread out of several reasons.

Greetings from the Bush-loving country Germany...ups, sorry;)

Natasc
Dec 13th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Oh come on guys (with guys I mean Decky and Nfan)...sport is one of the few things free of politicial and religious views, so please donīt bring it in (Nfan stop comparing every maniac with Bush). I think we all have strong opinions about whether Bush is good for the world or not, but I really donīt want to see his name here in this thread out of several reasons.

Greetings from the Bush-loving country Germany...ups, sorry;)

Hey, Nastyafan don't sayed nothing about Bush
I sayed, he not

I was talking about the "hatest" and a litle crazy guy (and selfish too or maniac like you sayed), so, I compare Shamil with Bush
again: I not Nastyafan

the cat
Dec 13th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Yes you said it Spunky. Masha is nice.

I guess I'm not the only one to get Nastyfan and Natasc mixed up. ;)

goldenlox
Dec 13th, 2004, 03:57 PM

;)But her dad is another story. And we'll find out as 2005 goes along, how much Maria's dad effects the Fed Cup team.

Natasc
Dec 13th, 2004, 04:02 PM

Sorry cat..but now i'm flying
what :confused:

Spunky83
Dec 13th, 2004, 04:04 PM

I just read Deckyīs quotes of Natsc and Nfan...I didnīt mix anyone up. :angel: ...wasnīt saying anything against Natasc. This board needs some serious refocusing!!!

Natasc
Dec 13th, 2004, 04:05 PM
But her dad is another story. And we'll find out as 2005 goes along, how much Maria's dad effects the Fed Cup team.

Masha's dad again...NOOO :banghead:
I'm sick of hear about her dad, in everywhere that I go is "Masha's Dad, Iury"...please, not thsi again :help:

goldenlox
Dec 13th, 2004, 04:09 PM
There is no discussion of Maria's dad in Lena's forum.
But he's affected Anastasia's life. So he's definately an issue here.

Natasc
Dec 13th, 2004, 04:16 PM
There is no discussion of Maria's dad in Lena's forum.
But he's affected Anastasia's life. So he's definately an issue here.

Like I said in Masha's thread (or this): Did you don't think that this subject already became boring? :rolleyes:
Yuri is starting to became more famous that his own daugther :eek: :rolleyes:

goldenlox
Dec 13th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I don't know what's going to happen. Will the Australian media focus on him, or just on Maria?
Anastasia and Neiland made Maria's dad a story.
If the media stays with it, Nastya will be asked about him a lot next year.
That psycho is now in Nastya's life.

Nastyafan
Dec 13th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the clarification Natasc. :)
I didn't intend to bring the policy here again, but still I said that Bush is a threat for the world and I don't intend to take my words back, deckham. Did you come back only to accuse me of arrogance? I would say only too bad for the world if most of Americans still belive in that fairy-tale about fighting the terrorism and freeing countries like you. Maybe you will go personally to free the next captive country that God will point to your leader so you could accept the thankfulness of the liberated nation personally. But better, at least watch "Farenhait 9/11" before that.

goldenlox
Dec 13th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the clarification Natasc. :)
I didn't intend to bring the policy here again, but still I said that Bush is a threat for the world and I don't intend to take my words back, deckham. Did you come back only to accuse me of arrogance? I would say only too bad for the world if most of Americans still belive in that fairy-tale about fighting the terrorism and freeing countries like you. Maybe you will go personally to free the next captive country that God will point to your leader so you could accept the thankfulness of the liberated nation. But better, at least watch "Farenhait 9/11" before that.Stop it. This is a tennis thread. The topic is the #3 player in the world.

Nastyafan
Dec 13th, 2004, 04:49 PM
I was indebted to answer the accusation but I will stop if there won't be another:tape:

Emptiness
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:23 PM
So i guess its...
No political discussion
No religious discussion.
No Maria Sharapova dicussion.
Please.

I don't want to come into this thread and read all these posts about Maria, or else i'd goto her thread or forum. I understand some people are trying to give a different view on Maria but this is Anastasia's thread.

martirogi
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:35 PM
did anyone else there is a nastya hate thread in the maria sharapova forum, be warned it will anger you

Spunky83
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:48 PM
did anyone else there is a nastya hate thread in the maria sharapova forum, be warned it will anger you

I know...I accidently "walked" in once. :lol: Incredible...there are some words I didnīt even know they exist! Who says tennis isnīt useful for your education?

No matter what, I hope that we as Nastyaīs fans can stay calm and well mannered like it always have been, actually one of the things which makes me proud to be a Nastya fan! We are nice fans and I want us to stay this way, cause I donīt give a :tape: about some of her :tape: fans...there are a lot of cool Masha fans, but some of her so-called "fans" are just :tape: .

Yeah...thatīs my opinion ;)

Nastyafan
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:50 PM
i won't read it but i'm not surprised, i received bad rep from one masha's fan far before LA, only because i said in GM that Nastya is the most talented Russian to me
the comment with BR was "she's one slam wonder"

Emptiness
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Oh yeah i saw that. http://www.imagelink.org/id25762.gif
Wow just wow. When you read that thread, you understand the stereotype about Maria fans.

I like Anastasia's fans they have objectivity, even Nastyafan has some. ;):hug:

Nastyafan
Dec 13th, 2004, 06:07 PM
that should be a big compliment:rolleyes:

Natasc
Dec 13th, 2004, 06:11 PM
i won't read it but i'm not surprised, i received bad rep from one masha's fan far before LA, only because i said in GM that Nastya is the most talented Russian to me
the comment with BR was "she's one slam wonder"

Yeah..like I say some Masha's fans are a litle :smash: :drink:

Well, I'm a Masha fan...but noy like some guys
I was already bad reputaded 3 or for 4 times for masha's fans :haha: What can I say, they love me :haha: :haha:
kuzna's fans too also "love me" :haha:

What we CAN'T do is starting a figth :angel: :rolleyes:
We are nice persons :angel:

Emptiness
Dec 13th, 2004, 06:15 PM
that should be a big compliment:rolleyes::tape:http://www.imagelink.org/id25763.gif

;)

Nastyafan
Dec 13th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Yeah..like I say some Masha's fans are a litle :smash: :drink:

Well, I'm a Masha fan...but noy like some guys
I was already bad reputaded 3 or for 4 times for masha's fans :haha: What can I say, they love me :haha: :haha:
kuzna's fans too also "love me" :haha:

What we CAN'T do is starting a figth :angel: :rolleyes:
We are nice persons :angel:I was her fan too but her fans were the first ones who cooled me off toward her.
Now the only way to stay a nice person is if I don't read their bullshit, so better don't talk about that thread more, otherwise I may be temted to read it and to begin:boxing:

the cat
Dec 13th, 2004, 06:32 PM
You tell 'em Fragrance! :shout:

katiektc
Dec 13th, 2004, 06:36 PM
yea, there is obsessed fans....then there are masha fans.....:rolleyes:
rose tinted glasses..............;)

miffedmax
Dec 13th, 2004, 06:45 PM
yea, there is obsessed fans....then there are masha fans.....:rolleyes:
rose tinted glasses..............;)

Although some people say that about Lena D. fans.

Max

katiektc
Dec 13th, 2004, 06:50 PM
yea but we know her faults and we know she can change them.we know she aint perfect....but still :hearts: her!
masha fans think maria sharapova invented the question mark and finally solved the theory of evolution...!

katiektc
Dec 13th, 2004, 06:51 PM
but anyway....why is nastya not playing any exhibitons this winter? it would be nice to see her about in the off season.
suppose she is knackered after fed cup and wants to rest up before hopman. ah well.

Natasc
Dec 13th, 2004, 06:52 PM
yea but we know her faults and we know she can change them.we know she aint perfect....but still :hearts: her!
masha fans think maria sharapova invented the question mark and finally solved the theory of evolution...!

true..but has some exceptions..like my dear cat :cat:

ps: I never saw a Lena's fans talking bad with someone :rolleyes:

Emptiness
Dec 13th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Sorry I think :cat: is just as insane as the "other" Maria fans. :p:o

This is just a little bit late but there was a mention in my local newspaper "24 Hours" about Fed Cup.
1st Fed Cup title for Russians
November 29 2004

In a fitting end to a tennis season dominated by Russian women, the country won its first Fed Cup title yesterday by edging defending champion France 3-2 when Anastasia Myskina and Vera Zvonareva beat Marion Bartoli and Emilie Loit 7-6(5), 7-5 in the deciding doubles match.

Russia had lost its four previous Fed Cup finals but was led this time by French Open champion Myskina, who had a hand in each of the host's three points in the best-of-five final.:D Isn't that cute? They actually mentioned tennis.

And why isn't Anastasia playing an expeditions? Was that teeth rumor true?

Nastyafan
Dec 13th, 2004, 07:05 PM
katiectc, Nastya has played an exhibition in Talin against Maret Ani but we don't know the score:shrug:

katiektc
Dec 13th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Thanks Nfan...!! :hug:
but where? and who?
what a random exhibiton...:confused:

Nastyafan
Dec 13th, 2004, 07:21 PM
That was posted in the forum on 5.12:
on saturday Nastya played an exhibition match in Tallinn vs Maret Ani
also they played doubles
i went there and made a few pics and videos
if anyone is interested in them, i can put them here or send by email :cool:
:wavey:
but that person hasn't appeared in the board any more

Josh810
Dec 13th, 2004, 09:16 PM
What happened to the talk about jaw surgery or something like that? Just a rumor?

the cat
Dec 13th, 2004, 09:55 PM
Oh Fragrance. :(

Thanks Natasha. :D I try to be fair and objective where Maria Sharpaova is concerned. And I know she's not perfect.

Epigone
Dec 14th, 2004, 01:41 AM
on saturday Nastya played an exhibition match in Tallinn vs Maret Anibut that person hasn't appeared in the board any moreNastya was in Tallinn? :eek:

Tallinn is one of my favourite places in the whole wide world! If I had known about this earlier, I could have asked my friend to go and check it out, but I think she might have been on a trip to St Petersburg anyway.

I'll see if she can find some information about the match :)

Daniel
Dec 14th, 2004, 05:48 AM
Thanks Epigone, where is Tallinn????

who is MAret Ani?

Nastyafan
Dec 14th, 2004, 07:40 AM
Don't you live in Australia, Epigone? You would have traveled all that way only for one match:eek: Anyway we would be thankful if you find any info.:)
Tallin is the capital of Estonua Daniel and Maret Ani is their best player

Epigone
Dec 14th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Don't you live in Australia, Epigone? You would have traveled all that way only for one match:eek: Anyway we would be thankful if you find any info.:)Yeah, I'm from Australia, but I went to Estonia after I visited Russia (mid-late July this year). I have friends there, and I was saying that I could ask them to find out if anything had been written about the match in newspapers or something like that. I'll hopefully go back there next year, but not for one tennis match ;)

Tallin is the capital of Estonua Daniel and Maret Ani is their best playerEstonia :worship:

Nastyafan
Dec 14th, 2004, 09:27 AM
Oh sorry I was too sleepy in the morning,:yawn: therefore I misundestood you and hit u instead of i in Estonia:fiery:

Spunky83
Dec 14th, 2004, 09:35 AM
God, Iīd really like to know how much money she got for playing that exhibition...watch out, maybe she will play a match in the smallest city in your region;)

Well, if that famous jaw-thing is true, she needs at least a week to recover from it...hmmm...?

katiektc
Dec 14th, 2004, 09:41 AM
i hope she doesnt get her jaw done. its fine. shes beautiful as she is. :kiss:

Nastyafan
Dec 14th, 2004, 10:25 AM
You always count Nastya's money Spunky. Let her earn as much as possible. She isn't even among 15 richest Russian sportslers and giving her money for charity, probably never will be:kiss:
Hmm, I don't think anyone in my region is ready to pay the minimum necessary money for that:(

Spunky83
Dec 14th, 2004, 10:39 AM
You always count Nastya's money Spunky. Let her earn as much as possible. She isn't even among 15 richest Russian sportslers and giving her money for charity, probably never will be:kiss:
Hmm, I don't think anyone in my region is ready to pay the minimum necessary money for that:(

Ups, youīre right with that one...I seem to be really interested in things concerning money :lol:

goldenlox
Dec 14th, 2004, 02:31 PM
God, Iīd really like to know how much money she got for playing that exhibition..I want to see Anastasia get very wealthy also. Now is the time.
I read Andy Roddick just signed an endorsement deal for a perfume:lol:
I'm sure Anastasia gets paid a lot by Nike. But it's never enough.
Get paid while you're in the top 5. Make enough to live well forever.

the cat
Dec 14th, 2004, 03:37 PM
GL, Nastya will make more money than she can ever count. And she will probably feel bad about having so much money while the average Russian is struggling so much. She will probably make about 10 to 15 million U.S. dollars in prize money in her career. And when she turns that at into roubles she will really be wealthy. But I'm not sure money makes Myskina tick.

goldenlox
Dec 14th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I'm sure money is not the motivating factor for any player. But they can't earn this kind of money after tennis, so they should get it now.
Anastasia is going to do a lot of charity work after her career is over.
She's aware how fortunate she is. And how tough life is for a lot of people.
But when the money is there, go get it.

the cat
Dec 14th, 2004, 03:44 PM
That's why Nastya has an agent. It's her agents job to line up deals for her and Ana should have endorsement deals in Russia and abroad.

Is Anastasia with IMG or Octagon?

goldenlox
Dec 14th, 2004, 04:17 PM
I noticed that the top 4 players in the world are all Nike.
And Serena has the biggest deal.
I hope Anastasia is getting Lindsay and Amelie money.

the cat
Dec 14th, 2004, 04:28 PM
I bet Nastya is getting between 500k and 1 million dollars a year from Nike. Maybe more if performance bonuses are involved.

goldenlox
Dec 14th, 2004, 04:31 PM
$1 million a year is low for a slam winner who is world #3.
Anastasia deserves more than that. It depends on bonuses.
But I'm sure Anastasia is already a multi-millionaire.
That's what's great about tennis - it pays the women athletes what they deserve.

Nastyafan
Dec 14th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Nastya isn't still multi-millionare. She isn't in top 10 of the most wealthy Rissian sporlers and the 10th one has 4.5 millions. So don't be too envious of her millions. Masha alredy has 8.6

Better vote for Nastya in GM-WTA survior she trails to Davenport with 2 votes so she needs evryone's help

goldenlox
Dec 14th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Anastasia is definately a multi-millionaire. She made over $2 million this year, just in prizemoney.
$4.5 million might be for 2004 alone. Anastasia made over $1 million in prizemoney in 2003.
Maria earns a lot, but she also has more expenses than Nastya.
Anastasia is very wealthy.

Nastyafan
Dec 14th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I don't think it's only for 2004 - Anna Kournikova is in that list too and on top are 3 hockey players with 10 millions each. I doubt they all earned it only for a year. Prizemoney may be over 2 millions but when you take about 30% taxes, other expenses and money for charity they are much less

goldenlox
Dec 14th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Kournikova has long term endorsement deals that include 2004. And hockey players can make over $10 million in one year.
Anastasia gets paid by Nike.
The Hopman Cup pays.

Anastasia earns a lot of money. The biggest money deals are clothing.
Nike pays Serena several million a year.
I'll bet Lindsay and Amelie get about $2 million a year from Nike.
I'm sure Anastasia gets over $1 million every year from Nike.

katiektc
Dec 14th, 2004, 05:48 PM
unless you steal her bank mail you'll never know how much exactly she earns.
but we can assume she wont be living on baked beans on toast.

Nastyafan
Dec 14th, 2004, 05:50 PM
I highly doubt Davenport and Momo receive so much. And that list is about the money they HAVE, not EARN. You can never put aside everything you earn. To have 10 millions you have to earn probably 20-30

goldenlox
Dec 14th, 2004, 05:54 PM
I don't know the exact numbers, but this sport pays.
A top 3 tennis player who earned over $2 million in 2004 prizemoney is a multi-millionaire.
Anastasia is already a millionaire, probably several times over.
And she is still in the prime of her career.

Nastyafan
Dec 14th, 2004, 05:59 PM
So you claim that she conceals income if she isn't in that list

miffedmax
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:00 PM
unless you steal her bank mail you'll never know how much exactly she earns.
but we can assume she wont be living on baked beans on toast.

Unless, of course, she really likes baked beans on toast.

In fact, I can imagine Nastya living on baked beans and toast just to be perverse.

Max

goldenlox
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:04 PM
So you claim that she conceals income if she isn't in that list
I'm saying that with her prizemoney, Nike, and any other endorsements, appearance fees, and exhibition money, Anastasia probably made around $3-4 million this year.
And she made well over $1 million last year.
And she pays taxes, and has expenses.
But she has well over a million now. Well over.
And she will earn millions more.

Emptiness
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Where do this statistics come from.. do they include taxes? I really doubt the accuracy.

goldenlox
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:11 PM
It's just a list of Russian athletes. It's all guesses.
But I know the clothing companies pay the top players.
Justine gets $20 million from Adidas.

Nastyafan
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Fragrance it's from here
http://sport.gazeta.ru/sport/2004/12/07_n_208518.shtml
they have taken the info from other magazine "Financier" but I can't find that source

I agree she has more than 1 million but less than 4 and that isn't a multi-millionaire IMO

goldenlox
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:22 PM
More than $1 million just for 2004. I wouldn't be surprised if Anastasia cleared over $2 million this year. After taxes and expenses.
She also had a strong 2003, and a good 2002.

That list is just for 2004, and it's all guesses.

Emptiness
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the link.

I don't think she is multi-millionaire either Nastyafan, I'd guess under 5 million. I hope by the end of her career she has around 20 million. She'd never have to work again, niether would her parents, or grandparents. Unless she blows it all on booze, bad investments and drugs.

katiektc
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:38 PM
:lol: yea i can really see nastya as a boozed up crack whore!!!!! :lol:

p.s....im j/k.....

goldenlox
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:41 PM
I don't think we have to worry about Nastya's money.
Nastya's doing fine.

Nastyafan
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:52 PM
GL I will say for last time - it's written " the most wealthy athletes", not athletes who earned most and I gues the wealth is that you have, not that you earn for a year. Of course I can't guarantee for reliability

Fragrance how can you even think that. I guess she will spend a big part of her wealth fot the fight with the booze and drugs but to blow it there:fiery: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=34#)

miffedmax
Dec 14th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the link.

I don't think she is multi-millionaire either Nastyafan, I'd guess under 5 million. I hope by the end of her career she has around 20 million. She'd never have to work again, niether would her parents, or grandparents. Unless she blows it all on booze, bad investments and drugs.

Reminds me of that great George Best quote, somthing like "Sure I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Daniel
Dec 15th, 2004, 06:35 AM
Thanks for the link.

considering she said she will retire in a couple of years she must win big tournaments to get around 20 million

Spunky83
Dec 15th, 2004, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the link.

Isnīt everyone with more than 2 Million Dollars a multi-millionaire? :confused:

Nastyafan
Dec 15th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Hmm, 2 aren't multi.
Mult=many, if you have 2 books can you said you have many books
I think the limit to be called a multi-milionaire is about 10 millions

goldenlox
Dec 15th, 2004, 02:08 PM
I think Nastya earned $2 million, just in 2004. But I'm just guessing.
If Anastasia stays in the top 10 for a few more years, she will earn millions more.

the cat
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Anastasia is wealthy and she has the best legs in tennis. :D Life should be good for her. :) And she shouldn't envy anyone.

goldenlox
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Anastasia isn't jealous of that daddy-baby relationship that Maria has with her dad.
Anastasia doesn't like Maria's dad. Why would she be jealous of a player who has to have her psycho-daddy with her at every practice and every match?

the cat
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:29 PM
I'm just saying Ana is a fine player and a wealthy girl. She shouldn't envy anyone and I'm not saying she does. And I didn't even mention names you did GL.

goldenlox
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:35 PM
No one was talking about envy. It was obvious what you meant.
If all Anastasia cared about was money, she wouldn't go directly back to Moscow after winning the FO.
Anastasia cares about her family, and her life in Russia, not getting publicity.

Emptiness
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Everyone knows who and what you were referring to...

yea i can really see nastya as a boozed up crack whore!Hey. Her WTA profile picture says otherwise.
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photos/150x200/130533.jpg
Looks like shes had a nice long smoke break. ;)

considering she said she will retire in a couple of years she must win big tournaments to get around 20 millionYeah but Anastasia says a lot of things, lets hope she wasn't too serious or.. if she was she milks it for all its worth. But not too much, don't want her to become a media whore.

Nastyafan
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Anastasia is wealthy and she has the best legs in tennis. :DI guess you don't dare to say it in Masha's forum but still I appreciate your courage and honesty to say it here again:yeah: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=34#)

the cat
Dec 15th, 2004, 05:10 PM
That's a nice pic of Nastya. :)

You're welcome Nastyfan. I call 'em as I see 'em. Nastya has the best legs in tennis. But Masha has the best legs for women tennis players over 6' tall. :D ;)

I expect Myskina to play though 2008 so she can play in another Olympics to try to make up for her monumental Athens dissapointment. Maybe leading Russia to the 2004 Fed Cup title can help Anastasia put her difficult Olympic losses to Justine Henin and Alicia Molik behind her.

goldenlox
Dec 15th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I don't know why Anastasia would retire. She is much too talented to just stop.
She can always cut down her number of tournaments, if she wants more time with her family.

Spunky83
Dec 15th, 2004, 06:31 PM
That's a nice pic of Nastya. :)

You're welcome Nastyfan. I call 'em as I see 'em. Nastya has the best legs in tennis. But Masha has the best legs for women tennis players over 6' tall. :D ;)

I expect Myskina to play though 2008 so she can play in another Olympics to try to make up for her monumental Athens dissapointment. Maybe leading Russia to the 2004 Fed Cup title can help Anastasia put her difficult Olympic losses to Justine Henin and Alicia Molik behind her.

Alicia who? : :tape: :lol:

I donīt expect her to still play tennis at age 27, but well who knows, her mind works in mysterious ways;)

Nastyafan
Dec 15th, 2004, 08:08 PM
I don't think Nastya remembers the loss to Molik, no more than the losses against Camerin and Chevakidze (sorry if i wrote her name wrong). That loss was predetermined. The loss to Masha should be more memorable.
Unfortunately I think she won't play till next Olympics too. Nastya is too inconsistent, as she usualy can't keep her focus for the whole match, probably she won't keep her interest in tennis for too long, especially if she reaches #1 or if loses the chance for it. She will have many other opportunities in life and I think she will choose some of them.
But I really hope to be wrong because with her retiring probably I will lose my interest in tennis :yawn: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=34#):sad:

the cat
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:28 PM
If Nastya starts to feel satisfied that might affect her desire to play tennis. But I think she still wants to win and will have a good year next year.

Nastyafan
Dec 16th, 2004, 12:18 AM
Of course she still wants to win but I'm not sure for how long. She just has not Justine's desire to win every match, no matter when and where. Nastya needs some extra-motivation to play her best - it may be Moscow's crowd, the desire to win a slam, Fed cup for her country, to reach #1....But when she can't find that extra-motivation it seems to me that she doesn't want to be on court, she thinks about Moscow, her family and friends. Therefore I'm not sure when she reaches all her high goals or loses the real chances of their reaching will she find motivation to continue playing.:confused:

Grr Nastya is losing in WTA survivor against Venus. She was leading the whole day but now americans are voting and turned the score. If someone hasn't voted help Nastya here (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=143760)

Josh810
Dec 16th, 2004, 02:11 AM
^I wouldn't even worry about those threads. They're just popularity contests, and all the Sharapova fans are no doubt gonna vote Myskina out...you know Dementieva is gonna win the whole thing anyway cause she has like endless fans. :lol:

Emptiness
Dec 16th, 2004, 02:16 AM
I also think Anastasia won't be playing when the next olympics comes along. She appears very attached to her family, friends, love and her interests seem to change frequently. I think once she feels shes accomplished enough she'll move on, commiting to year after of intense competition is probably very wearying.

Grr Nastya is losing in WTA survivor against Venus. She was leading the whole day but now americans are voting and turned the score. If someone hasn't voted help Nastya hereSorry i'm too late. http://www.imagelink.org/id25800.gif
I might of been able to save Anastasia with my "extra" hands. :rolleyes:

Daniel
Dec 16th, 2004, 08:11 AM
she lost :sad: not many people on the board like Nastya now :fiery:

Nastyafan
Dec 16th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Yes, she lost. :sad: Can't believe people can prefer big babies like Davenport, Venus, Momo to womanly Nastya:confused: . Of course Masha's fans have a part here. And her biggest hater is a Dementieva's fan:fiery:

Spunky83
Dec 16th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Yes, she lost. :sad: Can't believe people can prefer big babies like Davenport, Venus, Momo to womanly Nastya:confused: . Of course Masha's fans have a part here. And her biggest hater is a Dementieva's fan:fiery:

Oh yeah...what is the problem with that dementieva fan? I mean isnīt it weird to hate your faveīs best friend on the tour just because that fave canīt keep up with the friend on the big occasions? I donīt get it.

Dementinator
Dec 16th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Captain Dementinator here from the Bridge of SS Dementieva...

Has one of our "crew" been behaving badly towards nastya?? I will not have that!!
The Brig awaits anyone who is...Nastya is Lenas Best friend and I like to think we here aboard the SS have a lot in common with the Gunboat Myskina..
So on behalf of Lena Fans I apologise if anyone has been misbehaving!!
Just not Acceptable!!

Capt Dem

Natasc
Dec 16th, 2004, 12:02 PM
^I wouldn't even worry about those threads. They're just popularity contests, and all the Sharapova fans are no doubt gonna vote Myskina out...you know Dementieva is gonna win the whole thing anyway cause she has like endless fans. :lol:
Oh yeah...what is the problem with that dementieva fan? I mean isnīt it weird to hate your faveīs best friend on the tour just because that fave canīt keep up with the friend on the big occasions? I donīt get it.

Yeah, that's weird
I have to say that one of the reasons that I like Nastya, that amazing friendship :hug:
Well, I just hope that you guys don't think bad things about all Lena's fans
'Cause we realy respect other players (of course that exceptions always exist) ans some of us even like them both (like me and JL)

Hum, Serena for sure is WORSE than Nastya... without comparisons

Well, at least I agree about Masha's part, after that fight that we all tired of listen Yuri x nastya :boxing: , Nastya realy become hated for some Masha's fans..
And in GM they realy are MANYS, so, no surprise about this result

Well, see ya guys :wavey:
and, without resentments :rolleyes:

Nastyafan
Dec 16th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Don't you really know him Capt?
He/she/ expresses his hate to Nastya in almost every post, even if it should be something positive about Elena. Actually I rarely visit Elena's thread lately because of him, I regularly come upon something insulting towards Nastya from him and it's very difficult to me to refrain from answering. Of course most of Elena's fans are just great and very nice toward Nastya:angel: , but that one is a shame for your crew:fiery:
But he won't break our friendship:hug:

Natasc
Dec 16th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Don't you really know him Capt?
He/she/ expresses his hate to Nastya in almost every post, even if it should be something positive about Elena. Actually I rarely visit Elena's thread lately because of him, I regularly come upon something insulting towards Nastya from him and it's very difficult to me to refrain from answering. Of course most of Elena's fans are just great and very nice toward Nastya:angel: , but that one is a shame for your crew:fiery:
But he won't break our friendship:hug:

Good good Nastya fan :hug:

But I swear that I enver see that guy there
He just have 78 posts, and I never saw him

Dementinator
Dec 16th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Capt back again..

Hmm this poster is ????

I have to agree with Commander Nat I have never seen him on the SS myself ,and as i said before ,we will not tolerate bad things about Nastya ,people dont have to be a fan of hers ,just like they do not need to be afan of Elenas either but here is no need for nasty irrelevent posts ,I like to think ,since we had the SS we have cleared up most of them ,i will have our security officer keep a close eye on this member ,as far as i am concerned they are not one of our crew!! not on my list anyways!!If I have the name wrong then I stand corrected..

So
Nastya Fans rest assured most of us here on the SS are more than a little fond of the Gunboat!! even if we do seem to have problems beating her sometimes!!
So lets keep our Froendship that way juts like Elena and Nastya ,what a pair they are ,love em both!!

Capt Dem

Nastyafan
Dec 16th, 2004, 01:04 PM
78? Probably we speak about different persons. That one I spoke about has thousands and probably half of them are anti-Nastya. But enough about him:topic:

goldenlox
Dec 16th, 2004, 03:06 PM
I saw Anastasia in a print ad for Head rackets. Liquidmetal.
It had her name and picture, so it's good that Head is using her to sell their product.

Epigone
Dec 16th, 2004, 03:10 PM
I saw Anastasia in a print ad for Head rackets. Liquidmetal.
It had her name and picture, so it's good that Head is using her to sell their product.Could you please scan the ad and post it here? :angel:

Nastyafan
Dec 16th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Well, it's time my Christmas holidays to begin:aparty: (not that i worked too hard lately:lol: )
I leave tonight to London. I have never been there and I'm very excited and hope to have a lot of fun there. :banana: Maybe they will let me step on Wimby's grass:unsure:
So I won't be here next 2 weeks and will be back just before New Year. Keep this thread alive guys and gals and
MERRY CHRISTMAS:wavey:

goldenlox
Dec 16th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Enjoy your vacation. When you get back, Anastasia should be heading to Perth, to represent Russia in Hopmans Cup.

Dementinator
Dec 16th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Capt Dementinator wishes you a great vacation and Xmas Nastya fan ...
In fact the SS Dementieva wishes all of Nastyas fans a great Christams

Enjoy London Nastyafan just keep out of Harrods seriously expensive!! and yes you can visit SW19!! there is a museum open all year just head for "southfields" tube station!!

Natasc
Dec 16th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Yeah, enjoy you vocation
And GREAT X'mas for you
See ya :hug:

Spunky83
Dec 16th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Cool, Nfan goes on vacation...take care Brits!!! lol! I guess he wonīt receive this message anymore, but I really hope he has a nice time in that great city, coolest city Iīve been to so far, even on fourth visit. As far as I can say it, nothing can beat London;)

BTW...who said, I wouldnīt have the chance to take a look at Arthur Ashe-Stadiumīs locker rooms? I can go to every place I want...yay!!! I just hope that there wonīt be too much snow...

Spunky83
Dec 16th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Oh, oh and I am downloading "Wimbledon" right now (30% still to go). I would love to watch it in the cinema, but out of some weird reasons the movie is scheduled to be released in April 2005 here in Germany...

Nastyafan
Dec 16th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I'm still here but leave in minutes. Lol I'm not so dangerous for Brits, Spunky.:eek: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=34#)

Thanks everyone for the nice wishes, I'm sure will have a great time there.
Once again Great Xmas to everyone! Bye!:kiss: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=34#):wavey: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=34#)

the cat
Dec 16th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Have fun Nastyfan! :) And happy holidays to all and to all a good night! :D

Spunky83
Dec 16th, 2004, 06:29 PM
I'm still here but leave in minutes. Lol I'm not so dangerous for Brits, Spunky.:eek: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=34#)

Thanks everyone for the nice wishes, I'm sure will have a great time there.
Once again Great Xmas to everyone! Bye!:kiss: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=34#):wavey: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=34#)

Ups :tape: :lol:

Emptiness
Dec 16th, 2004, 06:37 PM
That one I spoke about has thousands and probably half of them are anti-Nastya.I think i know who Nfan is talking about haha.. and this poster is very active. Everytime theres an thread about Anastasia i expect to see his name and some remark like "Nastya sucks!". Its kind of funny.

Could you please scan the ad and post it here?I think this is the one Glox mentioned?
http://img160.exs.cx/img160/8330/kremlincup042010zw.th.jpg (http://img160.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img160&image=kremlincup042010zw.jpg)

Oh, oh and I am downloading "Wimbledon" right now (30% still to go). I would love to watch it in the cinema, but out of some weird reasons the movie is scheduled to be released in April 2005 here in Germany...I heard it wasn't very good.. otherwise i would of downloaded it too haha. Tell us how you think it is? :)

Nfan have fun on your vacation! We'll miss you around here. http://www.imagelink.org/id28726.gif

Daniel
Dec 17th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Hello Fragance :wavey:

Spunky83
Dec 17th, 2004, 12:35 PM
I heard it wasn't very good.. otherwise i would of downloaded it too haha. Tell us how you think it is? :)

Hey, Iīve watched it yesterday evening, perfect DVD quality...God, how I love the internet!

Well, the movie is quite unrealistic, but if youīre not really obsessed about every little thing which doesnīt fit (e.g. SF played on one of the smaller courts...) and you manage just to lean back and watch the movie, itīs really nice and very sweet. Itīs a typical english movie, that main characterīs family is just soo typical freaky for an english movie. However, both main characters are really sweet, Iīve gotta admit that Kirsten Dunst actually looked very cute in that movie. Normally I always try to downgrade her, cause my brother loves that girl, but well this time I see why he likes her. By the way Kirsten Dunst canīt play for a s***.

Well, you should watch it, there are some nice tennis-related stuff as well, so...e.g. Peterīs (main character) fear of choking ("Donīt choke, donīt choke, please donīt!") or Lizzieīs mad father...kinda reminded me at :tape: .
Some of the male players look very hot, so that was a plus as well.

Life as a tennis player seems to be so easy-going, drinking alcohol all the time, no need to practice at all...cool :D Oh, and Federer actually got beaten as the commentator said...and Roddick out in fourth round...HELLO?!? :lol:

If you watch it, just enjoy the movie and donīt think too much. Itīs nice.

Okay...I am of those girls, who love those comedy-romance stuff, forgive me;)

goldenlox
Dec 17th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Here are some Anastasia interviews, from 2002 to this year's US Open -

http://asapsports.com/tennis/000LM/MyskinaAnastasia.html

cool_olga
Dec 17th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Hey. Her WTA profile picture says otherwise.
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photos/150x200/130533.jpg

Bigger much better..and whole with upper body :)
http://www.anastasia-myskina.com/main/gallery/wtaprofile/Nastya_Profile2004.jpg

the cat
Dec 17th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Spunky, Kirsten Dunst has the calves of a tennis player that's for sure. :D ;) :tennis:

katiektc
Dec 19th, 2004, 12:42 PM
hey...just thought id post to prevent nastyas forum being degraded to 2nd page...:tape: :lol:
i havnt seen wimbledon, ive boycotted it. i thought it was funny though that at the UK premiere of the movie Kirsten Dunst was mad that Maria sharapova turned up...and outstaged her it seems......:lol:

the cat
Dec 19th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Masha was at the Los Angeles premiere of Wimbledon and Kirsten Dunst was happy to have her there. :) Masha may star in a movie with Kirsten Dunst someday. You never know.

I hope Nastya is ready to play the Hopman Cup in a couple of weeks. :tennis: If Russia wins the Hopman Cup it would be a good start to the year for Russian tennis. Da.

katiektc
Dec 19th, 2004, 07:48 PM
I remember at the time reading an article that said otherwise, cat. but who knows.

masha acting? hmmm....she could play the role of ruthless fighter willing to do anything including kill to win, while covering up with a sweet little girl routine....:tape:
:lol:

Emptiness
Dec 20th, 2004, 05:00 AM
http://img92.exs.cx/img92/5473/nomashaallowed8yq.gif
I just knew when i saw the cat had posted i'd get to use this. http://www.imagelink.org/id28728.gif

Daniel. http://www.imagelink.org/id29298.gif

Olga, i still think that picture makes Anastasia look like shes stoned out of her mind. http://www.imagelink.org/id25748.gif

hey...just thought id post to prevent nastyas forum being degraded to 2nd pageWah?! The presence of Nastyafan is greatly missed.

Thanks for the indept review of Wimbledon Yee Wah. http://www.imagelink.org/id25696.gif
I think i might go download... though i'm not such a big fan of comedy-romance. Of course i'd have to watch it after i get around to watching Garden State and Napoleon Dynamite. Hehe I love the internet too, where would my cheap, broke ass be without it? http://www.imagelink.org/id25836.gif

Spunky83
Dec 20th, 2004, 07:45 AM
I just knew when i saw the cat had posted i'd get to use this. http://www.imagelink.org/id28728.gif

:lol: Great

Daniel
Dec 20th, 2004, 10:06 AM

Daniel. http://www.imagelink.org/id29298.gif

Olga, i still think that picture makes Anastasia look like shes stoned out of her mind. http://www.imagelink.org/id25748.gif

Wah?! The presence of Nastyafan is greatly missed.

Thanks for the indept review of Wimbledon Yee Wah. http://www.imagelink.org/id25696.gif
I think i might go download... though i'm not such a big fan of comedy-romance. Of course i'd have to watch it after i get around to watching Garden State and Napoleon Dynamite. Hehe I love the internet too, where would my cheap, broke ass be without it? http://www.imagelink.org/id25836.gif
nice pic :lol: :p

Spunky83
Dec 20th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Nastya is the ITF-World Champion of 2004!!!

Hehe;) :clap2: :aparty:

Quite surprising choice, but well perfect choice!

http://www.itftennis.com/abouttheitf/news/newsarticle.asp?id=12898

0 Dec 2004
Federer, Myskina named 2004 ITF World Champions
The ITF announced today that Roger Federer (SUI) and Anastasia Myskina (RUS) are ITF World Champions for 2004.

It was a dream season for the 23-year-old Federer who won three Grand Slam titles and the season ending Tennis Masters Cup. Federer won 11 titles overall in 2004 and posted a 74-6 win-loss record and was 18-0 against other players in the top ten. Federer represented Switzerland in both Davis Cup by BNP Paribas and in the Olympic Games where he carried the flag for his country.

Federer was ITF Junior Boys World Champion in 1998 and is the fifth player since the award was established in 1978 to have received both honours, joining Ivan Lendl, Stefan Edberg, Martina Hingis and last year’s ITF World Champion Andy Roddick.

In women’s tennis, Russian women won three Grand Slams in 2004, the season-ending WTA Tour Championships and a first Fed Cup title. Anastasia Myskina, also 23 years old and the 2004 Roland Garros champion, becomes the first Russian to become the ITF World Champion for women’s singles based on her overall performance in the Grand Slams, Olympic Games and in Fed Cup, and narrowly edged out France’s Amelie Mauresmo for the honour.

The ITF’s selection of the ITF World Champions is based on an objective system that considers not only performance at the Grand Slams, on the respective tours and at the season-ending events, but also gives weight to performances in the Olympic Games and in the two ITF international team competitions, Davis Cup by BNP Paribas and Fed Cup.

“Roger Federer was the clear choice for ITF World Champion based on his extraordinary performance in 2004,” said ITF President Francesco Ricci Bitti. “The selection of Anastasia Myskina came down to her performance at the Olympic Games where she reached the semifinals and her seven singles wins in Fed Cup in 2004. We are proud to have both players as our 2004 ITF World Champions.”

The ITF also announced that Bob and Mike Bryan (USA) and Virginia Ruano Pascual (ESP) and Paola Suarez (ARG) are the ITF Doubles World Champions for 2004.

The Bryans, 2003 ITF World Champions, came just ahead of Mark Knowles (BAH) and Daniel Nestor (CAN) based on their consistent performance in 2004 that took in seven titles including the Tennis Masters Cup doubles and three finals including the Australian Open. This coupled with their undefeated performance in Davis Cup by BNP Paribas in 2004 made them the ITF selection for 2004 ITF World Champions for men’s doubles.

This is the third consecutive year that Ruano Pascual and Suarez are the ITF World Champions for women’s doubles. The pair won six titles in 2004 including three Grand Slams. Both participated in the 2004 Olympic Tennis Event with Ruano Pascual winning a silver medal in doubles with Conchita Martinez while Suarez won the bronze with Patricia Tarabini. Both also played Fed Cup for their respective nations with Argentina reaching the quarterfinals and Spain the semifinal round.

Gael Monfils (FRA) finishes the year as the ITF Junior Boys World Champion and is the sixth French player to achieve this honour, following Thierry Tulasne, Guy Forget, Sebastien Grosjean, Arnaud di Pasquale and Richard Gasquet. The 18-year-old Monfils won the first three Grand Slams of the year and posted a 32-2 record in singles and a 5-3 record in doubles in the first year of the combined singles and doubles ranking for junior players.

Michaella Krajicek (NED) finishes the year as the ITF Junior Girls World Champion, fighting off a challenge from Katerina Bondarenko of Ukraine for the honour. She is the first player from her country to be named ITF Junior World Champion. The 15-year-old Krajicek posted a 41-6 record in singles and a 33-4 record in doubles in the first year of the combined singles and doubles ranking for junior players.

The ITF Wheelchair World Champions are David Hall (AUS) and Esther Vergeer (NED). Hall finishes as ITF World Champion for the sixth time, having also held the title in 1995, 1998, 2000, 2002 and 2003. Hall won ten singles and five doubles titles in 2004 and won the silver medal in singles at the Paralympic Games, losing to Robin Ammerlaan of the Netherlands, and the bronze medal in doubles. Vergeer finishes 2004 as the ITF World Champion for the fifth consecutive year and was undefeated in 2004 in both singles and doubles, winning a gold medal in singles and in doubles, with Maaike Smit, at the 2004 Paralympic Tennis Event.

“I want to extend my congratulations to all of the ITF World Champions,” added ITF President Francesco Ricci Bitti. “This has been an extraordinary year of tennis due, in no small part, to these outstanding individuals. The ITF is proud to name them ITF World Champions for 2004.”

The ITF World Champions will receive their awards at the annual ITF World Champions Dinner on Tuesday, 31 May, in Paris during Roland Garros.

Spunky83
Dec 20th, 2004, 11:18 AM
I really love that the ITF acknowledged her FED-CUP performances and reaching the SF at the olympics;)

TheBoiledEgg
Dec 20th, 2004, 02:58 PM
congrats Nastya :) :hug:
fully deserved :) :D :)
a great honour for a great player :)

so glad she got this :D :)

the cat
Dec 20th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Why bring me up Fragrance?

Congratulations to Nastya on be name 2004 ITF world champion. :) Even though I believe Maria Sharapova should have been the 2004 ITF world champion, a case can be made for Myskina to be 2004 ITF world champion. But a case cannot be made for Amelie Mauresmo to have been the 2004 ITF world champion and I cannot fathom how she finished second in the voting ahead of Sharapova when Mauresmo didn't win a big match all year. :confused:

I can live with Myskina being the ITF world champion. But Sharapova not even finishing second proves that there is already a backlash against her. Yeah Momo had a great year. :rolleyes:

The worst ITF decision came in 1990 when Ivan Lendl edged Stefan Edberg for world champion honors. :( Edberg whipped Lendl in the Wimbledon semifinals, finnaly made #1 on the computer and roasted Lendl in the Masters semifinals which should have clinched the award for him. Since then I have not taken the ITF world champion awards seriously because I think the ITF voters lack credibilty and integrity.

Martian Willow
Dec 20th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Congrats Nastya. :bounce:

:)

katiektc
Dec 20th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Well done nastya u deserve it!! :bounce: :yeah:

Spunky83
Dec 20th, 2004, 06:23 PM
LOL...there are some fans of a certain player whose name I am not going to mention, who seem to be very, very mad...;) I LOVE IT!!!

I canīt wait to see her win another big title just to freak out those trolls;)

goldenlox
Dec 20th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Anastasia had an excellent year. So did Maria and Sveta.
You can give awards to any of them.
Nastya's older, and I'm glad she won it.
Now her battle to stay Russian #1 will be a highlight of 2005.

Spunky83
Dec 20th, 2004, 06:34 PM
2004: Federer/Myskina
2003: Roddick/Henin-Hardenne
2002: Hewitt/S Williams
2001: Hewitt/Capriati
2000: Kuerten/Hingis
1999: Agassi/Hingis
1998: Sampras/Davenport
1997: Sampras/Hingis
1996: Sampras/Graf
1995: Sampras/Graf

This is way too cool!!! Just look at those names...

"Federer, Myskina are top of the world"...wonderful capture;)
http://www.theage.com.au/news/Sport/Federer-Myskina-are-top-of-the-worlds/2004/12/21/1103391720986.html?oneclick=true

Emptiness
Dec 20th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Why bring me up Fragrance?Why not. You seem to be directly linked to conversations about Maria. Anyways it was meant to be tongue-in-cheek as evident by the "http://www.imagelink.org/id28728.gif".

Congrats to Anastasia. http://www.imagelink.org/id29327.gif

Nastya's sister
Dec 20th, 2004, 08:50 PM
I'm so happy and proud for Natsya! This was just Great! She has fought hard all year long and she really deserved it!

the cat
Dec 20th, 2004, 11:35 PM
Then tongue in cheek it is Fragrance. :p And maybe I am the secret link. ;)

Gowza
Dec 21st, 2004, 12:01 AM
well done nastya!!!!

~|Naomi|~
Dec 21st, 2004, 12:04 AM
Well don to Nastya, 100% completely deserved, hope she does just as wel or better in 2005:D

goldenlox
Dec 21st, 2004, 03:11 PM
I'm so happy and proud for Natsya! This was just Great! She has fought hard all year long and she really deserved it!Both Nastya and Maria deserved it. Both are tremendous players.

the cat
Dec 21st, 2004, 11:13 PM
The question for Nastya in 2005 is will she feel alot of pressure to top her fine 2004 season?

Daniel
Dec 22nd, 2004, 06:32 AM
yes she will. but hopefully she will do better than 2004. :)

Emptiness
Dec 22nd, 2004, 08:16 AM
Of course she will, just like every other player in the top 10. Maybe this year she'll have a JHH style epiphany and stop the damn choking. :)

*fixes Anastasia's brain*http://img139.exs.cx/img139/7905/psychic5oq.gif
I think this might take all week. :o

Spunky83
Dec 22nd, 2004, 09:58 AM
Of course she will, just like every other player in the top 10. Maybe this year she'll have a JHH style epiphany and stop the damn choking. :)

*fixes Anastasia's brain*http://img139.exs.cx/img139/7905/psychic5oq.gif
I think this might take all week. :o

Hmmm... :drool: ...a Justine - Nastya rivalry. Iīd love to see that;) Keep ripping me apart!

BTW: http://www.tennis-x.com/story/2004-12-20/c.php those idiots are so biased (Masha) itīs incredible.

So, I want to wish you guys a nice christmas celebration and a happy new year after that. Iīm gonna take off for a while, heading into my well deserved holidays. So take care and I am going to be back right before the first official tourney starts in Sydney. Just in case if someone misses me;)

God, I will miss this board :sad: ...well I am sure I will have the opportunity to check a few times in the next few weeks.

Party time!!!

jochem
Dec 22nd, 2004, 01:10 PM
By Spunky :wavey: happy holidays and merry xmas! :angel:

goldenlox
Dec 22nd, 2004, 02:56 PM
The question for Nastya in 2005 is will she feel alot of pressure to top her fine 2004 season?Anastasia has played some of her best tennis in pressure situations.
Last fall, when she was in a battle with Dementieva for Russian #1, Nastya won Leipzig and the KC, to end the year as Russian #1.

Happy Holidays to everyone! And good luck to Anastasia in 2005!

the cat
Dec 22nd, 2004, 06:19 PM
GL, the battle for Russian #1 will take a backseat in 2005 for the 4 way battle for world #1.

goldenlox
Dec 22nd, 2004, 06:21 PM
I think the battle for Russian #1 in 2005 will decide who is world #1.

the cat
Dec 22nd, 2004, 06:24 PM
Perhaps. Let's hope so anyway.

katiektc
Dec 22nd, 2004, 10:46 PM
hehe i no its totally :topic:,but its a bit of fun. Nastasc + i made a little episode of "real life on wta" of our own ;)

Masha: "Please call me queen."
Lena: "Wake up girl, i'm more pretty and hot then you."
Masha: "Oh!! Go fu*k yourself (sorry, myskina words ) "
Lena: "What?! I'm a lady I can't hear that!"
Masha: "Sorry, I'm only 17"
Serena:"who u callin Queen around here? dont y'all no i got my serena slam?"
Maria:"but im 17"
Nastya: "oh shut the fu*k up masha. where is my ugly boyfriend?"
Lena: "right over there beside my ugly boyfriend"
Maria: "yea, rite over there beside my ugly....dad"
Serena: "where's my sister?!"
Lena: "beside the ugly.... KUZNA"
Kuzna: "u know, i hate that lena. she so desparate for a win.she celebrate like it is a grand slam or something, u know"
Henin-H: "yea, for sure"
Momo: "leave lena alone, she speaks francais bien. and she is very :drool: "
Venus: "oh get over yourself amelie. just go and win a slam"
Vera: "god venus you're so mean" :crying2:
Venus: "yo mamma yo shut yo mouth,for real.shizzle my nizzle!"
Vera: :crying2: :crying2:
Lena: "oh look,u made vera cry again, and that almost never happens"
Maria:"oh gawd shut up lena, and stop wearing that denim jacket/YEC dress! ive got like 5000 pairs of shoes! hehehe"
Nastya: (gnawing on marias neck) "da.her blood is good.da."
<maria falls dead from blood loss>
ALL: "ABOUT TIME!!"
<<Linds arrives late>>
Linds: Please respect, i'm still the number one

;)

Emptiness
Dec 22nd, 2004, 10:54 PM
Nastya: "oh shut the fu*k up masha. where is my ugly boyfriend?"
Lena: "right over there beside my ugly boyfriend"
Maria: "yea, rite over there beside my ugly....dad":rolls:
Funny, but true. :p

Spunky. Have fun on your holidays. We'll miss you. :)
http://www.imagelink.org/id30645.gifhttp://www.imagelink.org/id30669.gif

Natasc
Dec 22nd, 2004, 11:03 PM
hehe i no its totally :topic:,but its a bit of fun. Nastasc + i made a little episode of "real life on wta" of our own ;)

Hehehe, we were inspired in that time.
heheh, damn, i can't stop to laught
great job...that's the first episode of "Nat & Kat Show", enjoy

goldenlox
Dec 23rd, 2004, 05:26 PM
This year Anastasia reached the quarters in Sydney and Melbourne, getting just under 400 points.
I think she's a better player now, and I expect Nastya to be in the semis in both tournaments.
With a chance to win either one of them.

Daniel
Dec 24th, 2004, 03:44 AM
Happy Holidays !!!! :kiss: :hug: :smooch:

the cat
Dec 24th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Here is a photo of Anastasia, Maria and the man that helped make them into grand slam singles champions. His name is Robert Lansdorp and the photo can be found at http://mariaworld.net/offcourt9.jpg

Daniel
Dec 25th, 2004, 08:38 AM
thanks the cat :)

jochem
Dec 25th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Robert Landsdorp....is Dutch!! :angel: :worship:
Sorry, just proud of the few great export products of our small country lol

cool_olga
Dec 25th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Nice to see Nastya and Maria together and smiled, now bit different. Like I have also cute old pic where Nastya is with Anna K and they are also laughing during training. Now Nastya says bad things about both. That's bit sad.
Great 2005 year Nastya!

Daniel
Dec 26th, 2004, 08:49 AM
Feliz Navidad everyone :hug: :kiss:

Daniel
Dec 26th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Tennis-X Commentary: ITF Controversy Says Myskina No. 1 for 2004

By Richard Vach

http://www.tennis-x.com/images/players/myskina_pink.jpgIn an example of the gaping reality maw between the organizations clamoring for control of professional tennis, the International Tennis Federation (ITF) named No. 3-ranked Anastasia Myskina the "ITF World Champion" for 2004.

Downplaying WTA Tour wins, the ITF's "objective system" for World Champion weighs heavily on the ITF-run events -- the Fed Cup, the Olympics, and the Grand Slams.

Russia was one of the few countries that brought out their top players for the beleaguered Fed Cup competition, beating the Amelie Mauresmo-less French team in the final. In addition to her seven Fed Cup singles wins during the year, Myskina was also rewarded for reaching the semifinals at the Athens Olympics where she choked away a 5-1 lead in the third set against Justine Henin-Hardenne.
http://www.tennis-x.com/images/spacer.gifhttp://www.tennis-x.com/images/spacer.gif http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imp.gif?client=ca-pub-0831061926577484&dt=1104055049937&lmt=1104055049&format=300x250_as&output=html&channel=6477197014&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tennis-x.com%2Fstory%2F2004-12-20%2Fc.php&color_bg=FFFFFF&color_text=000000&color_link=003366&color_url=999999&color_border=FFFFFF&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.search.yahoo.com%2Fnews%2Fse arch%3Fp%3Dmyskina%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3DFP-tab-web-t%26fl%3D0%26x%3Dwrt&u_h=768&u_w=1024&u_ah=740&u_aw=1024&u_cd=16&u_tz=120&u_his=41&u_java=true&event=noiframehttp://www.tennis-x.com/images/spacer.gifhttp://www.tennis-x.com/images/spacer.gif
"The selection of Anastasia Myskina came down to her performance at the Olympic games where she reached the semifinals and her seven singles wins in Fed Cup," said ITF President Francesco Ricci "Itti" Bitti. "This has been an extraordinary year of tennis."

In a slight to the WTA Tour's ranking system, according to the ITF Myskina finishes ahead of year-end No. 1 Lindsay Davenport and the year-end No. 2 Mauresmo.

Myskina's third-place finish in the WTA Rankings was better than her fourth-place finish on the titles chart. Tied with countrywoman Svetlana Kuznetsova and Aussie Alicia Molik with three titles in 2004, Myskina trailed far behind Davenport (seven titles), Henin-Hardenne (five titles in only nine events), Mauresmo (five), and poster girl Maria Sharapova (five).

In addition to the French Open title, Myskina won at Doha and Moscow, and lost in her only other final at San Diego (l. to Davenport).

While she finished behind Davenport and Mauresmo in the final WTA Tour Rankings, it could be argued that Myskina's year even paled behind the pin-up girl Sharapova's. Maria Mania began with the Wimbledon title where she beat Davenport and Serena Williams, then ended with a bang at the year-end championships where the cell-phone-and-office-products mannequin recorded wins over Myskina in the semis and Serena in the final.

Head-to-heads are another area that Myskina came up short against her Top 10-ranked compatriots. Myskina was 0-2 versus Henin-Hardenne in 2004, 0-1 versus Mauresmo, and 0-1 versus Serena. The top Russian was 2-2 versus Davenport and 2-1 versus Capriati, and dominated second-tier Russians Svetlana Kuznetsova, Elena Dementieva and Vera "The Crying Game" Zvonareva.

The ITF added that Myskina narrowly edged Mauresmo for the top honor. Davenport's ITF ranking consideration remains a mystery.

Luckily for confused fans, Roger Federer's dominating season gave the ITF no choice but to award the top honor to the Swiss, who otherwise lost early at the Olympics and says he will skip the first round of the ITF's Davis Cup competition for 2005. Had Federer won a slam or two less he may have been trumped by Tommy Robredo, who helped Spain win the ITF's Davis Cup competition?

On Monday the WTA Tour website for whatever reason proudly trumpeted the story of the ITF making a mockery of their ranking system.

The ATP and WTA market the official rankings for men's and women's tennis respectively, but the ITF for years has compiled its own unpublished rankings system (separate from the "World Champion" calculations), each week laboriously building its own (reportedly even more comprehensive) database of player results dating farther than the ATP/WTA efforts. While the Open Era for professional tennis began in 1968, records from the late '60s and early '70s are sketchy.

The ATP and ITF softened their contentious relationship a few years back by teaming for joint ownership of the year-end Masters Cup, but the ITF remains ever vigilant in its effort to leverage its pull.

In the mid-1990s there was even talk that the ITF was on the verge of launching its own competing mini-tour, adding a handful of Masters Series-type events to its four Grand Slams, this when relations between the ATP and ITF were at their most contentious. Remember the Grand Slam Cup anyone?

Now the once-mighty ITF has been relegated to gaining notoriety by taking the No. 3-ranked player and naming her World Champion. Perhaps time to rename the honor "ITF World Champion Who Still Plays Fed Cup."

If the goal is fan confusion, among the alphabet soup of tennis organizations and ranking systems and awards jockeying for importance, we say well done ITF.

Richard Vach (rvach@tennis-x.com) is a senior writer for Tennis-X.com.

(http://www.tennis-x.com/viewcomment.php?&xcid=333&xct=c&xrid=302)

goldenlox
Dec 27th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Nice to see Nastya and Maria together and smiled, now bit different. Like I have also cute old pic where Nastya is with Anna K and they are also laughing during training. Now Nastya says bad things about both. That's bit sad.
Great 2005 year Nastya!Anastasia has only said bad things about Maria's dad. And she made some jokes about Golovin playing in Moscow.
Remember, Golovin passed up the Kremlin Cup, just like Maria.

the cat
Dec 27th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Your welcome Daniel. I'm glad you liked the Myskina/Lansdorp/Sharapova picture, Ola.

Wrong GL, Golovin wasn't ranked high enough for direct entry into Moscow and that's why she didn't play.

frenchie
Dec 27th, 2004, 07:33 PM
hello ! I'm new here but i've been reading this thread for a long time .
I'm a very big fan of Nastya since 2001 and her 1st round against Momo at the US open . I saw this match on eurosport and it was great even if nastya lost .
This year I was lucky to watch her doubles match with Vera against Tanasugarn/Grande . Nastya was the best out there . After this match I took a few pics of her and I must say that she is quite popular . Everybody wanted her autograph !
Excuse my English sometimes but I am still learning . I will try to keep posting as often as I can. You are all doing a great job !

Myskina forever

Josh810
Dec 28th, 2004, 12:15 AM
hello ! I'm new here but i've been reading this thread for a long time .
I'm a very big fan of Nastya since 2001 and her 1st round against Momo at the US open . I saw this match on eurosport and it was great even if nastya lost .
This year I was lucky to watch her doubles match with Vera against Tanasugarn/Grande . Nastya was the best out there . After this match I took a few pics of her and I must say that she is quite popular . Everybody wanted her autograph !
Excuse my English sometimes but I am still learning . I will try to keep posting as often as I can. You are all doing a great job !

Welcome! Your English seems perfectly fine to me. :)

Daniel
Dec 28th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Welcome Frenchie :wavey:

frenchie
Dec 28th, 2004, 09:34 AM
thank you

cool_olga
Dec 28th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Remember, Golovin passed up the Kremlin Cup, just like Maria.
Maybe you've got the point here, playing Kremlin Cup. But is Nastya really so mean? :p

Anyways, here's the audio where she sings.
http://www.anastasia-myskina.com/main/video/nastya_singing.wav

goldenlox
Dec 28th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Anastasia feels she should speak out, and give her opinions.
She's been Russian #1 for 3 years, so she's earned the right to say what she wants.
I like when these issues are brought out into the open - like Maria's dad's behavior.

the cat
Dec 28th, 2004, 03:27 PM
I don't like it.

goldenlox
Dec 28th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Anastasia is opening up a little. Showing her personality.
She still gets along with Maria.
If Maria wants to play a lot of Fed Cup, they both should be friends:)
A little insult humor never hurts:angel:

Daniel
Dec 29th, 2004, 06:07 AM
it depends if the other person likes the "little insult humor" :p

Nastyafan
Dec 30th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Wah?! The presence of Nastyafan is greatly missed.No more. Thanks. :worship:
I can't believe you have posted only 2 pages in my absence and this thread has almost dropped on secong page.:fiery: Well I'm back and we will never allow that happen.:worship:
I'm a bit sad that my vacation is over but I had really great experiences there. London is really a wonderful grandiose sity :eek: and the whole country is very interesting, unusual with its architecture, traditions, even with the left traffic. And the Brits are very nice people.:cool:
In a word I really had a wonderful time there and hope to be back for Wimby again. Only everything is too expensive for an East-European there and don't know if I would be able to afford it.:unsure:

But another great news awaited me here - Nastya chosen ITF-World Champion of 2004!:angel: :yeah: :bounce: What a pleasant surprise! Finaly she received the well-deserved respect due to her hard work and talent. It seems ITF has more courage than RTF

Congrats Nastya!:kiss: Now compel WTA, RTF, journalists and everyine to admit the same next year!:yeah:

katiektc
Dec 30th, 2004, 12:53 PM
:wavey: hey nastyafan

did u get to see the great grass courts of wimby then on your holidays?
and dont talk about everything being so expensive, we are so ripped off over here!! oh well....
<although london is about 500000000000 times more expensive than all other parts of UK&Ireland put together...:lol:>

when does nastya's 2005 season start?

Nastyafan
Dec 30th, 2004, 01:21 PM
hi katiektc!:wavey:

Unfortunately Wimby was one of my big misses. I was planing to visit it on 26.12 but much to my surprise the whole England was closed after Christmas - there weren't even trains and as I had stayed in a town near to London I wasn't able to reach the capital.
Well, maybe not everything is so expensive - there were clothes and electronics cheaper than here, but especially the food, the travelling and visiting the sights is too expensive

frenchie
Dec 30th, 2004, 01:51 PM
[/QUOTE]
Nastya's season starts in Pearth for the Hopman cup . She will play against Italia first. I think it is a smart decision to play there : she will be used to the australian conditions and I am sure she 'll have a good time with Marat ! But she has to be ready for Sydney the week after as she can gain a few points . If she reach the semifinal at least, we will be able to watch her on TV on eurosport.

goldenlox
Dec 30th, 2004, 02:11 PM
I can't believe you have posted only 2 pages in my absence and this thread has almost dropped on secong page.:fiery: Well I'm back and we will never allow that happen.:worship:

:yeah:Anastasia wasn't playing, and there really wasn't much to talk about.
But now her 2005 year is just a day or 2 away.:D

miffedmax
Dec 30th, 2004, 02:29 PM
"Myskina aims for ranking that counts
Scott Coghlan
December 31, 2004

RECENTLY voted the sexiest player in women's tennis, Russian firebrand Anastasia Myskina also wants to be known as the best."

Who and when was Nastya voted the "sexiest" player?

Does anybody know? Does anybody else care?

Max

goldenlox
Dec 30th, 2004, 02:36 PM
I was reading articles about Anastasia. She said she wants to win more majors, and be world #1.
She said she wants to win the Hopman Cup.
She said she doesn't know if she is going to play Fed Cup, that it's up to the captain.

goldenlox
Dec 30th, 2004, 02:51 PM
From reading several articles about Anastasia, I get the impression that she is still saying - "me or Maria" - regarding Fed Cup.
And the captain will have to choose between them.

I predict Maria will play one tie, and Anastasia will anchor the team for the rest of the year.

the cat
Dec 30th, 2004, 03:01 PM
That's right GL. It's Myskina or Sharapova. It was really about Maria all along. And now the cat is out of the bag so to speak. :cat:

goldenlox
Dec 30th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Maria hasn't said she won't bring her dad with her during Fed Cup.
Anastasia has to assume that she will bring him.

But for now, it's time to win a Hopman Cup for Russia.

goldenlox
Dec 30th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Anastasia has a lot more points to defend early in the year than Maria or Lena D.
So she needs a good start in Australia.
Perth is an exhibition. I know Anastasia wants to win it.
But the big one is in Melbourne.
It's the last major before you defend your French Open title.
A chance to hold two majors at the same time:bounce:

Nastyafan
Dec 30th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Nastya voted the sexiest player:hearts: Of course she is the sexiest woman to me but I have never thought she could win the popular vote in this category. Well maybe the human race finaly shakes off the sterotypes and develops a sense of natural and unusual beauty.:angel: But I want to know where is that vote from too.

Hmm, I dont think Nastya would accept the variant with Masha playing one tie, and she - the rest. And if I'm not wrong they will play a round robin format in one week and this means they both should be in the team at one and the same time.:unsure:

But the most important goals now are Hopman cup and AO next. A good start there will inspire Nastya with motivation and confidence to top the ranking, to be the best. I hope the pressure of Masha, Sveta and Elena will motivate her even more.

Good luck Nastya!:kiss: Please, be 15th world #1:yeah:

the cat
Dec 30th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Nastya is very sexy. :drool: There is no doubt about it. And then there are her legs. :hearts: And I too would like to see the results of the sexiest poll she won.

Nastyafan
Dec 30th, 2004, 11:13 PM
I found the article this excerpt is from and posted it in "Articles, inteviews...." thread but there aren't more details.
Cat, I don't believe there is another Masha's fan who adores Nastya's legs like you:) , I would say Masha's legs aren't worse, but the rest of Nastya's body is much more preferable to me and her eyes are just peerless:hearts:

the cat
Dec 30th, 2004, 11:19 PM
No need to compare them physically. Besides Masha is still growing. ;) Nastya is beautiful, gorgeous and sexy in her own right :hearts: and she has no reason to envy Masha or Masha's rise to the top of tennis at such a young age. The same goes for Dementieva.

Gowza
Dec 30th, 2004, 11:26 PM
each player develops and breaksthrough in there own time. both nastya and lena d have shown this year they can compete at the highest level and succeed, i agree they have no reason to envy masha.

Nastyafan
Dec 30th, 2004, 11:45 PM
I brought Masha here only because most of her fans consider her legs as perfect and Nastya's ones - probably too short. And I think Nastya and Lena don't envy Masha, the only negativism towards her is maybe because they are too patriotic and think declaring to be a Russian far away from Russia isn't enough and of course her father.

Nastyafan
Dec 31st, 2004, 12:23 AM
Superfriends and superpartners:hug:

http://img72.exs.cx/img72/425/fggffghgjh8qy.jpg

(just to check when Epigone will arrive if he hasn't seen it;) )

Epigone
Dec 31st, 2004, 08:22 AM
Superfriends and superpartners:hug:
(just to check when Epigone will arrive if he hasn't seen it;) )Epigone has already seen the pic, but he certainly doesn't mind seeing it again :yippee:

Daniel
Dec 31st, 2004, 08:35 AM
Nastya starts season with Hopman CUp . Good luck!!! :D

cool_olga
Dec 31st, 2004, 10:12 AM
Russia has easier gropu now in Hopman. At least this one time! Nastya is starting to have more luck even in tennis :p I think now when she's on Davenport beating line and Safin good shape they can win this Cup. Nastya would be real hero first Fed Cup now Hopman.
But Australian Open more important. Now she can have fun with Marat but then hard work. Good luck!

Nastyafan
Dec 31st, 2004, 11:40 AM
Nastya and Marat are obliged to win this cup. The only real threat for Nastya should be Molik if front of her home crowd but I hope Nastya is determined to get revenge for Olympics. Marat could have more problems but if he is in form and wants to win he could beat everyone here too. And they both should win their singles matches and play doubles just for fun, because although very good friends it seems they aren't so good as a team

frenchie
Dec 31st, 2004, 11:50 AM
I have a question
I intend to buy tickets for RG but I want to be sure to see Nastya in singles. So I was wondering if she is going to play the very first match on center court. I heard it was a tradition. Is it right?

Nastyafan
Dec 31st, 2004, 01:09 PM
I have heard it too, but I don't know if it's a rule although it's almost sure

Aleksz
Dec 31st, 2004, 02:19 PM
I have a question
I intend to buy tickets for RG but I want to be sure to see Nastya in singles. So I was wondering if she is going to play the very first match on center court. I heard it was a tradition. Is it right?
not on center court...
on the S.LENGLEN court >>> monday morning or noon

Nastyafan
Dec 31st, 2004, 02:58 PM
If I'm not wrong Nastya will see the New Year in a few minutes.:aparty:

I wish you the best of luck in next year and all your life, Nastenka, all your dreams to become true, all your tasks and goals to be accomplished. I wish the happines and the smile to be always on your beautiful face because they make us - your devoted fans infinite happy too. Make the next year even more remarkable and great than this one, because yuo can and deserve it Nastya, you are the best!:yeah:

HAPPY NEW YEAR NASTYA!
:worship: :kiss: :banana::hug: :yippee: :bounce::inlove: :hearts:

Happy New Year to all her fans too! Let's hope we will have many more happy moments and celebrations here with our beloved fav.:worship: :yeah: :aparty:

Daniel
Jan 1st, 2005, 05:57 AM
Thanks Nastyafan :hug:

Happy New Year!!! :aparty:

Nastyafan
Jan 1st, 2005, 05:16 PM
It seems all fans are too tired or drunk from the celebration.:aparty: :drink: .
But Nastya's vacation is almost over and she will have to work soon.
A great year began for you, Nastya, it should be your year!:kiss: :yeah:

Daniel
Jan 2nd, 2005, 06:31 AM
Myskina announces 2005 resolutionSportalhttp://www.sportal.com.au/webi/space.gifhttp://www.sportal.com.au/photos/news/060693news.jpghttp://www.sportal.com.au/webi/space.gifRussia's top-ranked female player, Anastasia Myskina, says her goal in the New Year is to become the world's No.1.

Myskina, who is preparing to compete in the Hopman Cup which starts in Perth on Saturday, says she is looking forward to a productive year ahead and is prepared to fight for the top spot.

She has just completed the best year of her career, which included becoming Russia's first Grand Slam winner when she clinched the French Open title in April and leading her country to the Fed Cup team's title in November.

But the 23-year-old says she can improve and has the No.1 ranking in her sights.

document.write('');"My goal for the next year is to get to number one and if I can achieve that it will be great," Myskina told ABC Sport.

"I want to win more Grand Slams like the French Open but first I am looking forward to the Australian Open."

Russian women dominated the female circuit in 2004 with Maria Sharapova (Wimbeldon) and Svetlana Kuznetsova (US Open) claiming two of the other three Grand Slam titles, but Myskina says she and her compatriots will be under great pressure in 2005.

"It will be harder this year for sure," Myskina said.

"We have to defend our titles. Last year nobody expected us to win but this year they know what we can do."

Myskina is expected to make a successful start to the New Year with partner Marat Safin, with American Lindsay Davenport injured and unable to compete at the Hopman Cup.

The Russians will play Germans Tommy Haas and Anna-Lena Groenefeld in their opening tie on Monday.

goldenlox
Jan 2nd, 2005, 04:37 PM
Last year, Marat was on fire in Australia.
This year, Anastasia has to get rolling in Perth, and bring her best form into Melbourne.

Nastyafan
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:22 PM
Nastya's vacation is over and she will be on court in a few hours. I'm getting nervous already and begin to regret the off-season. It was so easy and worriless :worship: without tennis emotions. Now it begins again - tension, nerves, worries:o :mad: :sad:... Of course I hope many happy moments too.:bounce:

Please Nastya:kiss: :bowdown: take care of my nerves and make this year easier to me - just always win, win, win! :yeah: (do I want too much?:rolleyes: :lol: )
A new great season is in store for you, Nastya! Just believe and never forget - you can and will be the best! :yeah:

:angel: :kiss:УДАЧИ НАСТЯ!!!:inlove: :hearts:

cool_olga
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:07 AM
Nastya had 20 days off, Sveta had just 5 and not in a row. Nastya doesn't like working so much and training. I know it's stupid to say cus players have so less free time but Nastya has so much with her talent and work but less work than many others. If she worked as Sveta I am sure she would be no.1.

But I'm full of hope this season :) She'll rock Australia!

Shoulderpova
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:14 AM
Nastya's first match in 2005 will start in 15 minutes :D

Emptiness
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:47 AM
Hey Nfan. :)
Good to see you back from vacation the thread missed you. Too bad Spunky isn't back yet.

Anastasia def. Anna-Lena Groenefeld 6-3, 6-3.
I thought it would goto 5-4 after all those set points she lost. Same at 4-2 she had many chances to go 5-2.

Shoulderpova
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:51 AM
Nice first win in 2005 :D

TheBoiledEgg
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:54 AM
well done Nastya ;) :D
off to a good start in 2005 :banana: :)

Nastyafan
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:55 AM
Nastya started the season with a routine win over ALG 6-3 6-3:bounce: :yeah: (though I always hope to be even easier)
now let's hope Marat isn't still drunk after the holidays and will do his job too, so they won't need the doubles:worship:

why does everyone say that Nastya had 20 days off and Sveta only 5? Nastya played an exhibition right after FC and Sveta still isn't playing:confused:

Nastyafan
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:06 AM
Hey Nfan. :)
Good to see you back from vacation the thread missed you. Too bad Spunky isn't back yet.Thanks again Fragrance:kiss:
Yea I noticed it - you haven't been too active here but we wiil correct it:worship: Probably Spunky is toward the end of her US journey and will be back soon too:D

Daniel
Jan 3rd, 2005, 11:16 AM
well done Nastya, a good win :yeah:

Emptiness
Jan 3rd, 2005, 11:22 AM
Hi Daniel. http://www.imagelink.org/id30827.gif

Thanks again Fragrance:kiss:
Yea I noticed it - you haven't been too active here but we wiil correct it:worship: Probably Spunky is toward the end of her US journey and will be back soon too:DYeah... my internet got cut and then i was busy drowning my sorrows in alcohol. http://www.imagelink.org/id30721.gif

But now that most people are back and the tennis season is starting up again we can keep the thread at the top with useless crap. http://www.imagelink.org/id30820.gifhttp://www.imagelink.org/id30818.gif

Unfortunately Wimby was one of my big misses. I was planing to visit it on 26.12 but much to my surprise the whole England was closed after Christmas - there weren't even trains and as I had stayed in a town near to London I wasn't able to reach the capital.Hahs, they shut down London in anticipation of you. :tape: ... ;)

Daniel
Jan 3rd, 2005, 11:27 AM
Fragance and Nastyafan :wavey: :kiss:

Spunky is a woman?? i tohught he is a man :drool: :eek:

Nastyafan
Jan 3rd, 2005, 11:59 AM
Pff Marat lost:mad: :sad:
Will Nastya beable to win another cup for Russia single-handed? :confused: