PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Athletic Anastasia Myskina !!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87

deckham
Aug 10th, 2004, 05:38 PM
deckham we have the answer - Nastya drinks wine:drink:
http://www.tennisplus.ru/FileDownload.asp?FileID={4E336ACB-E514-4A50-98B5-4716138ECEC6}
lol!!! that's great nastyafan! looks like white wine there... hehehe.

a girl after my own heart... :drink: :hearts:

:lol: :drool:

goldenlox
Aug 10th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Anastasia plays tomorrow. She's going to play a lot of tennis the next 10 days.
All that matters is this match. One point at a time. Win this first one.
And don't give interviews.

ys
Aug 10th, 2004, 06:38 PM
It is not a wine.

the cat
Aug 10th, 2004, 07:11 PM
I'm a wine man too, deckham. :lick: :banana: But it looks like Anastasia and Presient Yeltsin are toasting a golden champagne.

cool_olga
Aug 10th, 2004, 07:26 PM
WOW!!! You talked to Nastya!! WOW!!!
Don't be ironic.

Stephieva
Aug 10th, 2004, 07:37 PM
cool_olga - I wish I had a chance to talk to LenaD like you did with Ana.
Damn jealous. :lol: but happy for you. :kiss:

ys
Aug 10th, 2004, 07:56 PM
I'm a wine man too, deckham. :lick: :banana: But it looks like Anastasia and Presient Yeltsin are toasting a golden champagne.
No, it is not. It is either a some sweet liquor or cognac. It is not wine or champaign glasses. Unless they are clueless, which I doubt..

goldenlox
Aug 10th, 2004, 08:16 PM
cool_olga met Vera earlier this year -

btw. I didn' know Vera is so nice, really. :worship:
Will try to talk to her bit more today. She always does running after the matches I belive and she playes doubles semifinal later.
VERA IS SO COOL !! :D

She gets to meet everybody.

t_fan
Aug 10th, 2004, 08:17 PM
No, it is not. It is either a some sweet liquor or cognac. It is not wine or champaign glasses. Unless they are clueless, which I doubt..
I seriously doubt it's cognac, for the same reason. Sweet liquor is more appropriate for a lady. And may be it's just apple juice :)

pixy75
Aug 10th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Ola, it's no wonder, cuz Nastya is most friendly wta player.
She really appreciate her fans.
Anyway Congrats again ola, you can't sleep tonight with happiness:kiss:

I am a bit jealous of you, ola. I couldnt meet nastya in this wimbledon..if possible, please tell her about me and I am terribly glad Nastya's won at French open. I met her manytimes at last wimbly. I am Japanese Nastya fan:wavey: in England...

cool_olga
Aug 10th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Oh Reiji...But you met her in Wimby 2003 ;) She has just watched Marat's match with Dinara and Marat's mom. After this I asked her if she would agree for interview and she said that sure it's no problem and she said we can do that after the match. So I will just write request now and tomorrow after her match the interview :) But also before, Nastya said she has training tomorrow at 10 so I will see her then.

Nastyafan
Aug 10th, 2004, 09:26 PM
I still think it's wine or champagne. Definitely it isn't cognac, more likely liquor but it isn't fit with the personality of Boris well. And there is something like cheese in one plate

Cheers Nastya and Boris:drink: :drink:

goldenlox
Aug 10th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Nastya plays tomorrow night. So her schedule is crowded. I hope she can win quick, and get off the court healthy.

ys
Aug 10th, 2004, 09:29 PM
I still think it's wine or champagne. Definitely it isn't cognac, more likely liquor but it isn't fit with the personality of Boris well. And there is something like cheese in one plate

No regular wine is consistent with this bright golden colour. Cognac - maybe. Some sort of single malt, maybe. I guess some late harvest stuff or Sauternes can look like that too.

Nastyafan
Aug 10th, 2004, 10:14 PM
There are many sorts usually sweet wine with that colour. Actually I have never seen so bright cognac. Malt? I'm not sure what are you talking about(my English) - is that beer? In these glasses and in that quantity? -impossible. But where is our:drink: expert deckham?

Treat her to ice-cream:lick: Ola or some cocktail or liquor:drink: , predispose her to frankness, we want many answers

Nastya's sister
Aug 10th, 2004, 10:46 PM
I'm so happy for you Ola! Nastya certainly is a fantastic person. Good luck with the interview tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to reading it later!

And of course, good luck to Nastya!

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 12:18 AM
lol... i'm glad all of us are having an opinion on the pic with boris and nastya... hehehe.

after looking a bit more i'd say it appears they are making a toast with a nice champagne...

and i don't know if it's the lighting or not, but it looks like the alchol in the glass that is on the table is of a different color. But it is also the same glass, so that would be quite odd.... but maybe that is some liquer....... who knows!!! :drink:

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 06:11 AM
nastya you can be so funny
your conferences are a riot.
they make us laugh way too hard,
and then we get real quiet.

you and safin are real upbeat
and give some great answers too
hope the interviews aren't too long
so you don't need to go to the loo. :o

we saw the pic of you and boris
we didn't know if it was some wine.
please enlighten us on what it was
and also why you are so fine?

my last stanza was rude and i apologize
i got lost in those beautiful brown eyes
but it's not just the beauty of your face,
it's your amazingly athletic thighs. :angel:
-------------------------------------------

hmmm... that was more of a lusty poem... i hope she doesn't mind... ;)

:eek:

:drink:

go nastyaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool_olga
Aug 11th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Hmm so you have any special questions? I can ask her in few minutes, going to training in a moment so when she finishes cdan ask her maybe not so official way.

Daniel
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Oh My God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just talked with Nastya!!!! :eek:
Wow it is just so incredible! She was so nice, you won't guess. I didn't expect she will be so kind for me. When I told her if she got b-day book she made sweet suprised face ' It was from you???' and was thanking me a lot she said she loves it cus it has bear on it ( i knew she is collecting stuff animals :p)
I can even write now exactly, she even asked me if I will be here later :eek:
Best moment of my life, really, best moment, will write more later when I finish writing down the transcript :)
/I am so happy fr you :D :hearts: Hope u see Nastya again , tell her her fans form wtaworld love her so much :bounce:

Thanks olga :kiss:

Daniel
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:46 AM
wish you the best in Sopot!!! :worship: :clap2:

cool_olga
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:52 AM
I saw her few second ago. I was bit worried vecause during the training something happened with her stomach nand she was holding it and sat down. But then she was training again. I talked with her a bit after but I forgot to ask what happened :rolleyes:
She will be training before her match though again so I will go and ask.
Btw. Even on training she gets mad sometimes. She plays tiebreak with Jens. It was funyn, today she won 7-6 put her arms up in a victory.
And she often uses her mobile, calling a lot.

Daniel
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:59 AM
Thanks for your repots Olga :kiss: :hug:
I am sure u r having a good time :D :bounce: :clap2: Hope she wins easily tonight ;)

Daniel
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:03 AM
I just read Serena pulled out of the olympics, more chances for Nastya now :D :D :bounce:

goldenlox
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Hmm so you have any special questions? I can ask her in few minutes, going to training in a moment so when she finishes cdan ask her maybe not so official way.

Ask her about retiring. Ask what she's planning on doing after tennis. What her interests are.
Ask about her saying she was homesick in California. Ask why she didn't play Stanford or L.A.
She could be #1 in the world if she played.
Ask her if she ever saw Elena L. play that well.

Nastyafan
Aug 11th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Oh, Nastya has had a stomash-ache. I hope it has been only an indisposition.:scared:
Natya beat Jens only 7-6. Is he soo good or Nastya played bad? I thought she should crush him. Please, no more TB in this tourney and don't get mad Nastya:worship:
I already asked some question earlier here... Hmm, maybe about her boyfriend too - is she really in love with him?... But I guess it's difficult to ask and she will scarcely answer.
Or has she a permanent psychologist, she was calmness personified in Paris, why does she get mad sometimes again?...
Or about her friends on tour, is she sure of them? Does she think there is envy?...:unsure:
I guess my questions are too difficult, I'm sure you will ask the right questions Ola:yeah:

Vass22
Aug 11th, 2004, 12:56 PM
I saw her few second ago. I was bit worried vecause during the training something happened with her stomach nand she was holding it and sat down. But then she was training again. I talked with her a bit after but I forgot to ask what happened :rolleyes:
She will be training before her match though again so I will go and ask.
Btw. Even on training she gets mad sometimes. She plays tiebreak with Jens. It was funyn, today she won 7-6 put her arms up in a victory.
And she often uses her mobile, calling a lot.
I wonder how this 7-6 today measures up against other days?
I wonder what's with the stomache though. Muscle strain or "internal reasons"?

PS: I think I never saw a player talk on the phone as much as her. I mean I have 5 pics of her doing it myself. :D

PPS: Wow the questions you people are suggesting to ask are not only hard for Olga to ask but hard for Nastya to answer.

cool_olga
Aug 11th, 2004, 01:35 PM
GL I already put those questions on my list, you PM'd.
This tiebreak, Jens plays pretty well he can return her shots but when she will hit really good it is winner. But Nastya also is making mistakes.
Yesterday they played that too and it was funny :p I didn't know they started playing on points and heard Nastya laughing and saying 'One-Zero' she said that in funny way. She had even 2-0 but then she got mad after one or two shots and I guess she lost the tiebreak.
I have to say Jens is so cool, yesterday he was standing near us and I asked him for pic with me too, he said 'Me?' and I said 'Yeah, I like you too' and Nastya said to me laughing ' Oh, you don't have to like him'. It was funny :p
Today when he was leaving court he smiled to me :D
Ok, going to Nadal's match now, hope to see Nastya later today.

Nastyafan
Aug 11th, 2004, 01:46 PM
I guess you don't like my questions:crying2:

cool_olga
Aug 11th, 2004, 03:22 PM
No, lol. I just already thoought of them :p

Hmm, but I don't know if the interview will be possible. Today they told me that Nastya has really a lot of requests and first of all all the sponsors, main newspapers, tv will do them so don't know if we'll be able.

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 03:31 PM
i need to get on another sleeping schedule.... every time i wake up over here everyone has been talking for a while and i missed it when olga came on and asked suggestions for questions... :bigcry: .... Atlanta and their eastern standard time.. :fiery:

:lol:

If you get to interview her today how about just asking her: "what part of your game do you think separates you from everyone else?" you know, why does she think she's #3 in the world?... is it her quickness, ability just to get every ball back, or is it this mental part of the game which she says is very important to her?

oh, and ask what her and boris were drinking in the pic... lol... we think it's champagne! but what else does she drink??? is she a typical russian and loves her vodka! ;)

hope to hear from you soon olga!!! you're doing swell..... still jealous over here... :lick:

goldenlox
Aug 11th, 2004, 04:22 PM
She answered this question - If you get to interview her today how about just asking her: "what part of your game do you think separates you from everyone else?" you know, why does she think she's #3 in the world?... is it her quickness, ability just to get every ball back, or is it this mental part of the game which she says is very important to her?

AM - I don't think I have any tricks on court (smiling). I just have one hand and two hands for my backhand. I try to do my best. All the girls hit the ball really hard so you have to hit hard as them but you have to be smart on court. Sometimes I think I play with the head, I use more my head than power

cool_olga
Aug 11th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Ok decks but what pic with boris? I guess I missed it somehow.
A moment ago I asked her, like you all wanted who's her best friend on tour and she said Likhovtseva, anything new I think.
Really doubt the interview is possible today, she has too many requests from our media.

She gets to meet everyone.
It's just that I'm going on tournaments. If you atend tournament you can meet whoever you want. And Nastya causes no problems she is really nice. And not everyone, Vera and Nastya...but two the bests :p

Can't wait to see her match in few minutes, nah it will be first match I will see live of her. I wished her good luck.

Oh, and about being in Sopot I think I finally have very reasonable explanation. She said that she had to come to Europe anyways and get used too time and things but she doesn't want to go to Athens too early because there's too hot.

goldenlox
Aug 11th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Nastya will miss the Opening Ceremony. At Netscape.com, Anastasia Myskina is #1 on the Hot Searches list. The Olympics are second.

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Ok decks but what pic with boris? I guess I missed it somehow.
A moment ago I asked her, like you all wanted who's her best friend on tour and she said Likhovtseva, anything new I think.
Really doubt the interview is possible today, she has too many requests from our media.

It's just that I'm going on tournaments. If you atend tournament you can meet whoever you want. And Nastya causes no problems she is really nice. And not everyone, Vera and Nastya...but two the bests :p

Can't wait to see her match in few minutes, nah it will be first match I will see live of her. I wished her good luck.

Oh, and about being in Sopot I think I finally have very reasonable explanation. She said that she had to come to Europe anyways and get used too time and things but she doesn't want to go to Athens too early because there's too hot.
hehehe.... all that makes plenty of sense about the heat and time change... smart decision nastya!!! :yeah:

keep up your support (and reporting ;) ) olga... you're doing extremely well! :wavey:

oh, by the way, the picture i am referring to is this one...

cool_olga
Aug 11th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Ok I will try to print this and ask her. But I am not sure, isn't asking about this too stupid? Going to her match now. Udachi!

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Ok I will try to print this and ask her. But I am not sure, isn't asking about this too stupid? Going to her match now. Udachi!
lol!!! depends on how you ask it... ;) we're just curious to see what kind of alcohol she drinks... is it part of her diet and regimen??? 3 cokes a shot of vodka and a glass of champagne?? :hehehe:

and ofcourse, nastya wins 6-2 6-2 !!!!! woohooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! brilliant nastya!!! rest now and have some ice cream! :yeah:

Epigone
Aug 11th, 2004, 07:37 PM
and ofcourse, nastya wins 6-2 6-2 !!!!! woohooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! brilliant nastya!!! rest now and have some ice cream!
I told Ola that we should ask Nastya out for ice cream, but Ola doesn't want to do it :sad:
Hands up if you think we should ask :wavey:

KV
Aug 11th, 2004, 07:38 PM
Good win as expected. Nastya saved Russia from disaster.

goldenlox
Aug 11th, 2004, 07:38 PM
6-2, 6-2 is good. Get off the court quick. Nastya has a lot of matches to play.

vaiva
Aug 11th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Nastya getting even closer to Momo and getting even more tired.

Wonder what will be the final result of her exploits

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 07:46 PM
I told Ola that we should ask Nastya out for ice cream, but Ola doesn't want to do it :sad:
Hands up if you think we should ask :wavey:
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

ofcourse you should!!!!!! :lick:

vaiva
Aug 11th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Of course, ask :wavey:

Maybe you get lucky and she'll slap you real hard :p

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Of course, ask :wavey:

Maybe you get lucky and she'll slap you real hard :p
lol.... i wouldn't mind that.. :angel:

but i doubt nastya has it in her to slap a great fan..... ;)

vaiva
Aug 11th, 2004, 08:03 PM
That's why they have to ask. Inquisitive minds want to know ;)

ys
Aug 11th, 2004, 08:04 PM
lol.... i wouldn't mind that.. :angel:

but i doubt nastya has it in her to slap a great fan..... ;)
Given some photophots of her were made in almost S&M style, she might even injoy it.. ;)

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Given some photophots of her were made in almost S&M style, she might even injoy it.. ;)
hehehe.... i know what photos you're referring to... hmmmmmmm.... :devil:

cool_olga
Aug 11th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Haha, yeah right, asking about going to ice-cream, you don't believe she would go :lol: Even better not ask I am realistic.

Ok short report here

http://inside-tennis.net/index.php?action=news&id=367

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Haha, yeah right, asking about going to ice-cream, you don't believe she would go :lol: Even better not ask I am realistic.

Ok short report here

http://inside-tennis.net/index.php?action=news&id=367
nice little report there olga! :yeah:

and yes!!! ask her about ice cream!! you must treat her to some... :) :) :)

goldenlox
Aug 11th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Nastya plays Iveta Benesova in the quarters.

Nastyafan
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Congrats Nastya, convincing win:yeah:
but stop allowing these breaks of your serve.
Unfortunately this win doesn't bring any points and with all seeds dropping out there aren't many points in the whole tourney. I just noticed that the final is on Saturday so maybe she will have a day for travelling to Athens.

And of course you should ask her about ice-cream Ola. She promised it to the journalist from Polish tennis magasine, she can't deny her greatest fan;)

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Congrats Nastya, convincing win:yeah:
but stop allowing these breaks of your serve.
Unfortunately this win doesn't bring any points and with all seeds dropping out there aren't many points in the whole tourney. I just noticed that the final is on Saturday so maybe she will have a day for travelling to Athens.

And of course you should ask her about ice-cream Ola. She promised it to the journalist from Polish tennis magasine, she can't deny her greatest fan;)
yeah... she'll win the final on saturday and then be on her way to athens....

then hopefully she'll be able to rest on sunday and play on monday ... :yeah:

you see olga!! you have to ask about the ice cream... we can tell nastya likes you so there would be no harm in buying her a celebratory ice cream after she wins tomorrow... ;)

ys
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Nastya is on 10 match winning streak on clay. The longest one in Russian WTA tennis history.

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Nastya is on 10 match winning streak on clay. The longest one in Russian WTA tennis history.
great info there ys! :worship: .... it'll be lucky #13 by the end of the week... ;)

goldenlox
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:37 PM
And before this French Open, she had won one match at RG in her career. Now she's the best clay courter in the world.
At least until the 2005 French Open.

Nastyafan
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:45 PM
She has said again that Likhovtseva is her best friend:fiery:
Nastya you are so nice and trustful girl, but wake-up, she is envious, let be Elena but not this...
Interesting explanation for playing Sopot but will she have strenght till the nest Sunday 11day tennis (hopefully) without a break, some days 2 matches - has anyone ever played so much?:unsure:

cool_olga
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Yeah easy to say. And if you were standing near here and she was looking in your eyes it wouldn't be so easy like just ask for an ice cream. Today I even don't know what time she will have training tomorrow...

btw. I am not sure, maybe it was just my imagination but I was coming back to press centre a while ago, I went to molo eat some fries and i was coming back and I saw a girl, I don't know if it was Nastya, it was other side of the street but this girl was dressed like Nastya likes and hair were same. If I saw right she was going with two guys and laughing, really dunno if her because at press conference she said she is not going to players party because has match earlier tomorrow but maybe she just had other plans...

cool_olga
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Nastyafan she had a small break. she didn't play any tennis from Sunday till Tuesday. First tinme she trained here was Tuesday.
What's wrong with Lena being her best friend???

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Yeah easy to say. And if you were standing near here and she was looking in your eyes it wouldn't be so easy like just ask for an ice cream. Today I even don't know what time she will have training tomorrow...

btw. I am not sure, maybe it was just my imagination but I was coming back to press centre a while ago, I went to molo eat some fries and i was coming back and I saw a girl, I don't know if it was Nastya, it was other side of the street but this girl was dressed like Nastya likes and hair were same. If I saw right she was going with two guys and laughing, really dunno if her because at press conference she said she is not going to players party because has match earlier tomorrow but maybe she just had other plans...
you're right... i'd probably stutter a bit ;) .. but i'd eventually ask her out for dinner and a movie and then some sopot ice cream..... why not eh? :kiss:

2 guys eh??? hmmmm...... :fiery: hehehe.... just kidding.

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Nastyafan she had a small break. she didn't play any tennis from Sunday till Tuesday. First tinme she trained here was Tuesday.
What's wrong with Lena being her best friend???
i know.... come on nastyafan... enough with this.

friends are friends... on the court doesn't matter. She's allowed to be envious of nastya... it's normal. i'm sure their relationship off the court is exactly the same as usual.... :)

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:56 PM
what time is it over there olga?

cool_olga
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Now almost 23. If I have one more chance to talk with Nastya I'll be very happy. Ice cream is really like not this planet ;)

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Now almost 23. If I have one more chance to talk with Nastya I'll be very happy. Ice cream is really like not this planet ;)
ok... a 6 hour difference.

LOL! you're having some ice cream right now? mmmm.... ice cream..... :lick:

why is it so good over there??? now i'm going to have to get some ice cream :hehehe:

Nastyafan
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:07 PM
It will be tomorrow the right day Ola, on Friday they will probably put her to play a night match again and it'll be more difficult. So tomorrow after the match:lick:

Nastya stop these parties now. You have to rest and await for the big party next Sunday:aparty:
I was speaking about the next 11 days Ola
About Elena I have written my opinion on previous pages but as deckham said enough with this

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:10 PM
i don't know nastyafan and olga... what do you think??? work hard and party hard... that's always been my philosophy... you need a balance there to take your mind off tennis. (just don't get too sloshed! ;) ) :drink:

now i'm reading up on sopot... i want to go to Milano de Marco and get some gelato... yummy...... :lick:

have you been to any of these places olga? belfer, derby, harnas, Karczma Irena, or Chata Chłopska ?

cool_olga
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:15 PM
No I didn't eat ice creams now i ate fries. It's evening, cold for i-c. I meant that having ice cream with #3 player in the world for just normal girl, fan is not this planet ;)
Going home now, see u tomorrow

cool_olga
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:15 PM
No I didn't eat ice creams now i ate fries. It's evening, cold for i-c. I meant that having ice cream with #3 player in the world for just normal girl, fan is not this planet ;)
btw. Look

cool_olga
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:16 PM
No I didn't eat ice creams now i ate fries. It's evening, cold for i-c. I meant that having ice cream with #3 player in the world for just normal girl, fan is not this planet http://wtaworld.com/ubb/wink.gif
btw. Look at this pic, it's from the monday conference. She looks so differenr on pic that live. Worse on pic, she's sweet, today she smiled to me after 2nd training :p

cool_olga
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Omg computer messed up sorry for posting three times

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Omg computer messed up sorry for posting three times
lol..it's ok olga.. you of all people are allowed to make mistaked thanks to all the info (and photos) you provide for us..... it's still a nice pic. she's gorgeous... :angel:

Nastyafan
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:22 PM
It's good to work hard and party hard, but your body can't endure it too long. After a big party I can't work at all.
Is Milano de Marco in Sopot? It sounds Italian. And what's gelato?

Nastyafan
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Hehe I just found that pic in a Russian forum and thought to post it here
but you were first this time:yeah:

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:30 PM
It's good to work hard and party hard, but your body can't endure it too long. After a big party I can't work at all.
Is Milano de Marco in Sopot? It sounds Italian. And what's gelato?
yeah... it looks to be a popular tourist place for gelato (ice cream), cakes, and coffees.....

yum yum

well... she'll just have a drink or 2.... the trick is to guzzle as much water as you can before bed time... if i forget to do that, that's when i'm worthless. :lol: :drool:

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:30 PM
nighty night olga... we'll be waiting for your lovely coverage tomorrow... ;) :wavey:

goldenlox
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:38 PM
As long as Nastya can win in 2 sets, she should be okay for Athens. 3 more matches in Sopot.

Nastyafan
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:40 PM
yeah... it looks to be a popular tourist place for gelato (ice cream), cakes, and coffees.....

yum yum

well... she'll just have a drink or 2.... the trick is to guzzle as much water as you can before bed time... if i forget to do that, that's when i'm worthless. :lol: :drool:
interesting recipe, I have to try. But the problem is that usualy I'm so guzzled that can't guzzle more. I become thirsty and drink water in the morning but I guess it's too late:drink:

ys
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:42 PM
As long as Nastya can win in 2 sets, she should be okay for Athens. 3 more matches in Sopot.
Exactly. I don't think it took her more than 1 hour today. I don't see going beyond one hour in none of her matches. And this title is worth more tournament points than she earned in Toronto. And she doesn't have to beat anyone even close to a caliber of Rubin or Maleeva for that. Just tasty cheap points. Some 170-180 points for 4 1-hour warmups. Take it Nastya. There can never be too many titles.

goldenlox
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:47 PM
And she avoids the media in Athens. They want to ask about the lawsuit.

Nastyafan
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Exactly. I don't think it took her more than 1 hour today. I don't see going beyond one hour in none of her matches. And this title is worth more tournament points than she earned in Toronto. And she doesn't have to beat anyone even close to a caliber of Rubin or Maleeva for that. Just tasty cheap points. Some 170-180 points for 4 1-hour warmups. Take it Nastya. There can never be too many titles.Unfortunately she can't take more points than Toronto I think in Toronto she won 189 points. Here the theoretical maximum was 190, but with Smashnova and Dinara out they are less. In both cases the really gained poits are 44 less because of her 17th tourney

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:00 PM
interesting recipe, I have to try. But the problem is that usualy I'm so guzzled that can't guzzle more. I become thirsty and drink water in the morning but I guess it's too late:drink:
lol.... yeah.... guzzle guzzle guzzle... it's hard to keep doing that at the end of the night...even harder when you can't remember to.. ;)

i don't think we need to be getting too cocky for nastya in sopot... there's a reason the other top seeds have already lost... must be half-decent competition... just try to win in straight sets nastya... a lot of silly talk about benesova upsetting you in the next match... i just don't see that happening! ;)

win sopot nastya then fly on down
to athens where you'll prepare for gold.
take it all in stride down there
where you won't need to worry about being cold.

all these players pulling out of the olympics
afraid of the brunette hailing from moscow.
they know they stand no chance of winning
and will they ever beat you? i just don't know.

nastya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drink:

ys
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Unfortunately she can't take more points than Toronto I think in Toronto she won 189 points. Here the theoretical maximum was 190, but with Smashnova and Dinara out they are less. In both cases the really gained poits are 44 less because of her 17th tourney
I didn't say "points". I said "tournament points". For quality points you have to beat quiality players. I would not want Nastya to have a chance to win 20 points more and face Vera. 170 points is good enough.

Nastyafan
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:11 PM
the other top seeds came here from injury
i'm confident in Nastya here, but not sure about the effect on her performance in Athens

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:14 PM
roses are red
violets are cold
head on to athens
win us the gold

do it in style
do it with pace
win straight sets
just in case.

no ceremony for you
but that's okay
stay away from that press
they'll get in your way.

olga is the cool one,
but she won't be there
they make up bad things
like pics in your underwear.

they all are just mean
you are to good for that.
i can be your bodyguard
i'll carry a bat.

but it's expensive to fly
so i might need some cash
could you loan me just a bit
i'll pay you back in a flash.

hope you don't play a friend
because that's always rough.
though you usually always win
because your so mentally tough.

i'm going to stop now,
i just get in a groove.
makes me wanna dance,
now i gotta bust-a-move. :banana: :banana: :banana:

:drink: :drink: :drink:

:yeah:

Nastyafan
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:23 PM
I didn't say "points". I said "tournament points". For quality points you have to beat quiality players. I would not want Nastya to have a chance to win 20 points more and face Vera. 170 points is good enough.
Unfortulately in the ranking they aren't separated
And yes, I hope they will be easy gained points, but I'm afraid that few easy gained points here may prevent gaining many points and a medal next week

Vass22
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:26 PM
i'm confident in Nastya here, but not sure about the effect on her performance in Athens
Who isn't ? :rolleyes:

Nastyafan
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Lol deckham, you are a poem-machine:worship:

Nastyafan
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Who is? :rolleyes:
:confused:

deckham
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:34 PM
Nastya is going to be just fine guys... just wait and see. there is nothing that has happened to her as of yet and she is playing great tennis...

it's alot more than others can say ... serena, clijsters, venus, capriati.... lol.

at least she's healthy!!!

Nastyafan
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:43 PM
Nastya is going to be just fine guys... just wait and see. there is nothing that has happened to her as of yet and she is playing great tennis...

it's alot more than others can say ... serena, clijsters, venus, capriati.... lol.

oh i hope she will stay healthy:worship:
but she is so fragile girl, i'm worried about her overplaying:unsure:

Vass22
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:53 PM

Can Nastya play and win three weeks in a row...

Plus looks like, all that's lacking from the list of injured top players is her. :(

goldenlox
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:54 PM
Anastasia has talked about her schedule many times. She wants to play fewer tournaments.
And do well at them. This could work out to be a good confidence booster. And help Nastya prepare to win a gold, and reach #1.
Or maybe it will tire her out.
Nastya is already there, we can only hope for the best.

the cat
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:58 PM
Didn't Anastasia recently have a shoulder injury?

goldenlox
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:59 PM
She has a hip injury. And her stomach hurt today. But she's healthy enough to play.

deckham
Aug 12th, 2004, 12:05 AM
She has a hip injury. And her stomach hurt today. But she's healthy enough to play.
her hip injury wasn't anything serious... she admitted that... and it didn't show in her other games...

and her stomach problem is probably from her guzzling cokes while she's playing... :lol:

our nastya's crazy... ;)

ys
Aug 12th, 2004, 12:06 AM
And her stomach hurt today.

Too much of ice-cream?

But she's healthy enough to play.
Physical activity always helps.

deckham
Aug 12th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Too much of ice-cream?
lol.. ah yes. the ice cream.... :lol: :drool:

deckham
Aug 12th, 2004, 12:55 AM
you see... all of you now went to bed and no one else is here at this time.... aw shucks... guess i have to write more tiny poems.... lol.

i'll apologize in advance...

deckham
Aug 12th, 2004, 01:08 AM
nastya you might have gone to a party,
so i hope you didn't get too drunk.
cuz' then you'd play all out of sorts,
like you were in a weird funk.
----------------------------------------------
of all the players in the world,
nastya is the best.
she moves so well and is so swell,
she stands above the rest.
roses are red,
violets are not.
win tomorrow nastya, then,
eat ice cream in sopot.
there are many fans in myskina's forum,
we all have different opinions we share.
but if you come here and bash our nastya,
we just might pull out your hair.
nastya you're dating a russian hockey player,
but why can't you just see.
that i'm waiting over here in the united states,
he can't be as charming as me. ;) (lol.. that was silly)
nastya is such a friendly girl,
she looks after the poor in her city.
thanks to the help she gives around there,
the town is not near as shitty. (this is supposed to be a nice poemm ;) )
elena d and lena l
they are 2 of nastya's best friends.
but according to ticked off nastyafan,
lena l needs to make some amends... :fiery: (lol.. hope you like that one nastyafan!)
nastya, nastya,
you're doing well.
playing great tennis,
it must feel swell.
in the morning before your match,
just have a big ol' sticky bun.
for there are secret powers in that little snack,
it's a shortcut to be number one.
my poems are now done,
once again i'm a such a fool.
and how did it all start,
i saw nastya and began to :drool:

GOOOOO NASTYAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!! :drink: :banana: :woohoo: :yippee: :hehehe:

goldenlox
Aug 12th, 2004, 02:18 AM
Nastya has won 10 straight on clay, and 21 of 24 overall. She's one of the best in the sport.
And every year, Nastya gets better.

deckham
Aug 12th, 2004, 02:28 AM
Nastya has won 10 straight on clay, and 21 of 24 overall. She's one of the best in the sport.
And every year, Nastya gets better.
yes she does... :worship:

goldenlox
Aug 12th, 2004, 03:20 AM
Nastya in Sopot -

vs Zuzana Ondraskova (11 August )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/popoju/fotkadnia20big.jpg

cool_olga
Aug 12th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Nah, I again forgot to ask about this stomach yesterday. But on training before her match and during her match she seemed like everything is fine.
Nastya won't have any tough battles here untill the final I suppose. There she can meet our Marta Domachowska and she can cause her little trouble because she's been playing great so far. But really, nastya won't be very tired after this tournament and will get used to Europe. She will be fine in Athens.
I don't know when does she train today :sad:

cool_olga
Aug 12th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Press conference now here :) Enjoy.
http://inside-tennis.net/index.php?action=article&id=104

cool_olga
Aug 12th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Here is a pic where Nastya holds her stomach. Doesn't looked so good i was really worried but hope everything is fine.

Daniel
Aug 12th, 2004, 11:10 AM
Thanks Olga :D
Go Nastya in the QF :kiss:

Daniel
Aug 12th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Athens ;s draw is out. Myskina in the same half with Juju , Venus and Suarez.
potential match in the QF between Juju and Vee :)

Daniel
Aug 12th, 2004, 11:31 AM
In doubles Nastya and Elena against Asagoe and Sugiyama in 1R
Interesting match :clap2:

Daniel
Aug 12th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Good luck against Benesova, hope it is an easy match :D

Daniel
Aug 12th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Nastya in Sopot -

vs Zuzana Ondraskova (11 August )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/popoju/fotkadnia20big.jpg
:hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :drool: :bounce:

goldenlox
Aug 12th, 2004, 12:10 PM
It seems Nastya is enjoying her week in Sopot. Here's her draw to the semis in the Olympics -

Myskina/Serna
Brandi/Kostanic
Kapros/Daniilidou
Koukalova/Maleeva

Schiavone/Asagoe
Kanepi/Cho
Jankovic/Zuluaga
Dechy/Suarez

AKTW
Aug 12th, 2004, 12:27 PM
I like Nastya's draw. :)

Nastyafan
Aug 12th, 2004, 12:43 PM
you see... all of you now went to bed and no one else is here at this time.... aw shucks... guess i have to write more tiny poems.... lol.

i'll apologize in advance...Sorry deckham, Igot used to talk with you during the American hardcourt season all night, but now with Olympics begining I have to change my daily schedule.
But a great poem again and I'm praised there:worship:

Nastyafan
Aug 12th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Hmm I don't like the draw too much. Maggie and Karolina could be dangerous and they live near to Greece so probably they will be well acclimatized. And Justine and Venus in her half.
And Momo, her biggest rival for #1 now has almost no competition and I don't see who can stop her

mandy7
Aug 12th, 2004, 12:52 PM
vote :p
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=128153

Nastyafan
Aug 12th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Nah, I again forgot to ask about this stomach yesterday. But on training before her match and during her match she seemed like everything is fine.
Nastya won't have any tough battles here untill the final I suppose. There she can meet our Marta Domachowska and she can cause her little trouble because she's been playing great so far. But really, nastya won't be very tired after this tournament and will get used to Europe. She will be fine in Athens.
I don't know when does she train today :sad:
Will you cheer for Nastya if Nastya-Marta final happens. I think it will be Flavia in the final, but I like your Marta too.
Are you sure it has been a stomach-ache yesterday. Looking the pics it may be a sprained muscle. And it's a bit higher than the hip she was pressing in Montreal. Could it be the same injury? Don't forget to ask today

Nastyafan
Aug 12th, 2004, 01:11 PM
vote :p
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=128153
did:yeah: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=12#)

Nastyafan
Aug 12th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Press conference now here :) Enjoy.
http://inside-tennis.net/index.php?...=article&id=104 (http://inside-tennis.net/index.php?action=article&id=104)
.Thank again
Nastya is funny as always:worship: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=12#)
But Nastya I thought You believed you can beat everyone. One top 3 and potential #1 player shouldn't speak such stuff about her feelings against Lindsay:fiery: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=12#)

Vass22
Aug 12th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Thank again
Nastya is funny as always:worship: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=12#)
But Nastya I thought You believed you can beat everyone. One top 3 and potential #1 player shouldn't speak such stuff about her feelings against Lindsay:fiery: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=12#)
She's saying the truth. Yeah she should tell Lindsay how she feels, and the fact that she did amazes me...

cool_olga
Aug 12th, 2004, 03:17 PM
It nwas like a funnytalk. She was big joking while saying this. She wasn't so serious, she was smiling and laughing all the time. I hope I'll have a chance to ask her about stomach, we'll see. Soon her match.
About possible final. Surely I would cheer for Nastya there's no doubt. Marta is Polish and it's cool but Nastya is my favourite player. But i wouldn't be able to scream like ' Davai Nastya!!!' to cheer her cus I am press :confused:

goldenlox
Aug 12th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Nastya is by far the big celebrity at this tournament. And the heavy favorite. She seems to be handling it well.

Nastyafan
Aug 12th, 2004, 03:44 PM
I hope it has been only a funny talk. I don't want my fav to enter into a match with an inferiority complex. It was an uisual match, so many players was beating Lindsay recently, she hasn't a slam from 3 years and Nastya has.
She is big but you are quick Nastya, you just was denuded of your bid weapon that day Nastya.. You can beat everyone, believe it!:yeah: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=12#)

Lol you are so official lady Ola, is it forbidden to press people to cheer?;) (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=12#)

goldenlox
Aug 12th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Nastya leads 6-3, 3-3 against Benesova..

goldenlox
Aug 12th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Nastya up 6-3, 5-3.

KV
Aug 12th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Expected win 6-3 6-4 :)

deckham
Aug 12th, 2004, 04:58 PM
well done nastya!!!! just need to hold serve a bit more... we get a bit too nervous when you do that. but you have been breaking alot of people more these past few months... :yeah:

now give another funny press conference and relax.... :) :drink:

deckham
Aug 12th, 2004, 04:59 PM
by the way ... that pic of her grabbing her side looks more like a stitch or a little cramp.... it didn't look too serious... dehydrated from all the coke... ;) :lol:

Nastyafan
Aug 12th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Congrats Nastya:kiss: :bounce:
but why did you allow so many breaks of your serve again:smash:

you spent too many time and strength today, but maybe some ice-cream will restore it:lick:

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 12th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Nastya :) :D
she made hard work of it but got job done :)
good luck in semis now :)

vaiva
Aug 12th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Keep going, Nastya. Make it easier in the semis

Nice draw waiting in Athens :banana:

goldenlox
Aug 12th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Nastya in Sopot -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/popoju/30.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/popoju/29.jpg

deckham
Aug 12th, 2004, 05:59 PM
i saw those pics up already... they're great.... :) :) :)

cool_olga
Aug 12th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Lol you are so official lady Ola, is it forbidden to press people to cheer?Yeah you shouldn't cheer for one player. in the lounge nobody is clapping. It's like that you have to be objective. i don't like that at all but what can I do.
This match over Iveta was so boring. Even though nastya was on the court I almost felt asleep. Nastya wasn't playing so fast and making many errors, same from Benesova. But good she won.
I made this interview after PC :woohoo: But it was really short and quick because she has done two before, was tired and wanted to go. But I have short answers.
For now short report:http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.php?action=news&id=371

Nastyafan
Aug 12th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Thanks again Ola.
It isn't very optimistic that Nastya hasn't played well, but at least she won comparatively quickly. Only I hope she isn't tired already.:unsure:
Something about the stomach? And waiting for the interview :rolls:

Nastyafan
Aug 12th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Maggie just said on our TV she will try to win a medal
Sorry Maggie but you are on Nastya's way and I can't be patriotic here.
But watch out Nastya:eek:

goldenlox
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Two more matches, and Nastya can add 170 points, plus some cash, and head over to Athens.

deckham
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:20 PM
great job olga with the report... :yeah:

boring eh? kind of surprising such a fireball on the court can be boring, but like you said, if there are lots of UE's, then i guess it really has to be boring. But nonetheless, our nastya won in 2 straight sets with a few breaks... i just hope she gets more confident on that serve.... :)

go nastya!!! take the title in sopot! go to a nightclub! ;)

cool_olga
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:33 PM
The only thing that wasn't boring there was Nastya :p Well of course some single shots and rallies were beautiful but Nastya's power of shots today were like 60-70% of yesterday's. So game was like bit slow and lot of UE's. But then the conference wasn't boring :)
Tomorrow I think also will be better match because Koukalova seems to be in pretty good shape, she hits flat.
No stomach news today and no news about what they were drinking...I couldn't ask that near the media director :rolleyes:

goldenlox
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:34 PM
When does she play tomorrow, day or night?

goldenlox
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Does anyone know? Is this semi at night, or in the daytime?

cool_olga
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I'll see if there's already schedule here

cool_olga
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:50 PM
yeah it's there. she plays last match on centre, so about 19:00
Good, maybe she'll practice in the morning.

deckham
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:52 PM
yeah it's there. she plays last match on centre, so about 19:00
Good, maybe she'll practice in the morning.
That's good... by any chance have they already posted when the final would be on saturday?

goldenlox
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Another evening semi. It's very important that Anastasia starts quickly tomorrow. And wins in 2 sets.

deckham
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:56 PM
The only thing that wasn't boring there was Nastya :p Well of course some single shots and rallies were beautiful but Nastya's power of shots today were like 60-70% of yesterday's. So game was like bit slow and lot of UE's. But then the conference wasn't boring :)
Tomorrow I think also will be better match because Koukalova seems to be in pretty good shape, she hits flat.
No stomach news today and no news about what they were drinking...I couldn't ask that near the media director :rolleyes:
hehehe..... lol olga..... you can tell her that some silly sausage named deckham is the fan that wanted to know this, that way you can point the blame at me... :yeah: :drink:

my name is derek by the way... i don't know if i had told you guys that yet. so, officially, i am derek.... nice to meet all of you. :wavey:

glad to hear the conference wasn't boring for you olga... was she laughing and smiling like usual.... :)

cool_olga
Aug 12th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Sure she is always nice, smiling almost all the time and often laughing, that's very cool. Also she will give autograph and picture to everybody who wants. She won't leave after training untill anybody doesn't want anything.

No they do schedules every evening.

Nice to know your name Derek, I already know one Derek from our board.

deckham
Aug 12th, 2004, 08:30 PM
another derek eh? wow. usually the name derek gets complicated like "derrick" or something similar... i like to keep it nice and simple... ;)

so did you grab any ice cream today olga? :lick:

i was just wondering the schedule b/c usually it seems nastya has a night semi-final match then an early afternoon final match the next day... :fiery:

i wish she could play at 3 or 4 tomorrow and then play the final sunday. but it really doesn't matter for this tourney.. she's focused and will win every game in straight sets! :yeah: :drink:

deckham
Aug 12th, 2004, 08:36 PM
can you tell us anything about sopot olga? is that where you are from or what kind of city is it? sounds like a great little town with a nearby beach and great ice cream and food... :lick:

Nastyafan
Aug 12th, 2004, 09:45 PM
pfff I knew they will do it again. I hate already these night SF matches. And tomorrow - it will be the Olympic ceremony at the same time, hope Nastya won't play in front of an empty stand and will win quickly to watch the ceremony.:yeah:

Hi Derek, I suppose you know my name;)

deckham
Aug 12th, 2004, 10:39 PM
pfff I knew they will do it again. I hate already these night SF matches. And tomorrow - it will be the Olympic ceremony at the same time, hope Nastya won't play in front of an empty stand and will win quickly to watch the ceremony.:yeah:

Hi Derek, I suppose you know my name;)
ummm... actually ... i just drew a blank. have you told me your name before???? i'm horrible with names!!! :drink:

Nastyafan
Aug 12th, 2004, 10:50 PM
ummm... actually ... i just drew a blank. have you told me your name before???? i'm horrible with names!!! :drink:
you said that you knew who has made these awful translations of Natya's interviews. My name is there;)

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 12:56 AM
Nastya might be smart to miss the Opening ceremony -

Jasna Sekaric (mulitiple Olympic gold medalist) and this is what she said about the opening ceremony:

"It is very difficult. We arrive at the stadium a few ours before the ceremony begins. The ceremony itself last about 3 hours and then we have to wait for the buses, which usually takes up a few more hours. We go back to Olympic village at 2-3 AM. It's not easy on the body at all. The athletes always joke that the opening ceremony is the most difficult Olympic event, and that's not very far from truth."

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 01:19 AM
yeah... i like what nastya's doing... it's perfect... :yeah:

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 01:28 AM
nastya, you're in sopot
and not fighting the heat
other olympic athletes
will use too much of their feet.

they wait for a few hours
to just walk around the track
many injuries can occur
on a turn you could sprain your back.

they will all hop on a bus
and they'll get back very late
you'll go to bed real early
at a hotel with a good rate.

your planning has served you well
for you are smarter than the rest.
with your quickness and your mental game
you'll be the very best.

take the gold nastya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (after sopot ofcourse ;) )

:drink: :woohoo: :drink: :hehehe:

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 02:10 AM
Nastya in Sopot -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/popoju/2004_08_12_21_40.jpg

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 03:24 AM
Myskina reaches semis in Poland
August 12, 2004

SOPOT, Poland (AP) -- French Open champion Anastasia Myskina beat fifth-seeded Iveta Benesova of the Czech Republic 6-3, 6-4 Thursday to reach the semifinals of the Idea Prokom Open.
The top-seeded Myskina will next play 2003 runner-up Klara Koukalova of the Czech Republic, who defeated Lubomira Kurhajcova of Slovakia 6-2, 6-1 in the quarterfinals. The other semifinal pits ninth-seeded Flavia Pennetta of Italy against wild card Marta Domachowska of Poland.

Myskina is looking to win her first title since capturing the French in June. The Russian had to quit during the quarterfinals of this event last year when she became ill.

Daniel
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:02 AM
Good luck Anastasia in the SF :D :kiss: :yeah:

Thanks GL for the pic :D

Daniel
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:22 AM
Wish Nastya an easy victory in the semis :yeah:

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Well Nastyafan, but Nastya doesn't want to be at opening ceremony...She said she was inm Sydney and it's just that you stand and wait 5 hours to go. She said here is much nicer and it's even better she won't be there :p

I don't live in Sopot it's like 6 hours from my town to go. It is not so big city but well-known, touristic. It's nice indeed, many nice bars and cafee's, nice beach and great big molo. And has very nice courts and tournament too :p

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:34 AM
I don't think today's match will be so eay. Klara plays really well here. And in their two previous meeting it has gone to three sets. But Nastya will win for sure.

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 10:59 AM
http://inside-tennis.net/index.php?action=article&id=105

Interesting about photoshoots. She really must be ashamed and mad at GQ. Just when I was finishing saying this questions she said no comments about that. Stupid GQ, made something like this to our Nastya :mad:

AKTW
Aug 13th, 2004, 11:07 AM
Nastya can't comment on that. I just hope that Nastya isn't distracted by the photoshoots.

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 11:35 AM
She said 'i had one. It's enough for me'..it really left something in her mind.

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 11:39 AM
By the way, Nastya had an autograph session today. I even didn't know that but was walking on the street and heard woman's voice ' Autographs from M yskina is Cafe Gazeta' and i went there quickly and Nastya was there. It was raining a lot. But many people wanted it anyways. I couldn't talk to hear there that's obvious, I wanted to talk after training but she said she won't have training today(rain) and she said that after the session she is going sleep cus she didn't sleep well that's all I know. She looked biut tired but i hope when she sleeps she will be okay for the match, if it will be even played.

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 12:09 PM
That was a good interview. Nastya shouldn't think badly of modeling. Just tell the photographer that you're keeping all your clothes on.
Rain is bad. It's important this semi gets played today.

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 12:41 PM
I was speaking about Nastya missing the ceremony on TV Ola. She may not want to be there, but want to watch it on TV. And the possibility of playing in front of empty stands because many fans may prefer to watch the ceremony.
Nice interview. Yeah Nastya wants to be #1 at the end of the year. :yeah: But that's very difficult task if Davenport plays indoors. And she shouldn't think she could win several games against her if she wants to be #1.:eek:
But no my questions. I guess, the moment hasn't been suitable for difficult questions. If there was ice-cream...
Poor Nastya that GQ story really hurts her. I think you shouldn't have mentioned GQ either. She already decrared she won't comment it and it's explicably, everyone does so. And that about Spartak, it sounds like a criticism, I'm sure Nastya wouldn't deny help if she senses they need it.
If Nastya doesn't play well today it may be a difficult match. Koukalova won very easily her last match. The last think Nastya needs now is a long thriller. Maybe better a loss in two than 17-15 win in the third. :unsure: And now rain:fiery: and Nastya hasn't slept well (i wonder if it's because of GQ:devil: ) If they postpone the match Nastya may withdraw:unsure:
But let's hope the rain will stop Nastya will be focused and will win quickly:worship:

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 01:48 PM
The rain could be a problem. At least Nastya can rest this afternoon. As long as Nastya plays tonight, it's okay.

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 02:38 PM
The matches should have begun an hour ago but they aren't on the scoreboard
so i guess it's still raining:rain: :fiery:

Epigone
Aug 13th, 2004, 02:45 PM
The matches should have begun an hour ago but they aren't on the scoreboard
so i guess it's still raining:rain: :fiery:Yeah, the rain is still pretty heavy, and I don't see it stopping soon. I need an umbrella, coz the roof is leaking a little :umbrella:

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 02:52 PM
As long as it stops for tonight, everything's okay.:rain::umbrella::umbrella:

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Is it still raining? :rain::umbrella::umbrella:

Epigone
Aug 13th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Is it still raining? :rain::umbrella::umbrella:Yes, the rain is still quite heavy :rain: :umbrella:

I don't think that Nastya will play today :sad:

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Is it supposed to rain tomorrow? :rain::umbrella::umbrella: :rain::umbrella::umbrella: :) :)

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 04:22 PM
it's supposed to be raining in sopot every day for the next 10 days.... :awww:

i think she's gonna have to pull out if she doesn't play today........ oh man.... :bigcry:

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 04:47 PM
10 days? You crazy I guess. i hope it won't be raining whooole day and night. Even if it stops in late evening i think the most important matches will be played because there is light here so no problem with plauying at night. But this stupid rain must stop! Since 10 am there wasn't any single breat it would stop.

I hope Nastya won't withdraw.

Nastyafan don't take taht serious this davenport thing. Sjhe was asked who's most difficult and she answered, what's wrong with the fact she said this? Lindsay didn't hear and the words don't play on court, Nastya plays.

Maybe she was in nightclub again yestertday and went to bed late...But she will have much sleep now, just really pray some matches can be played today.

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 04:53 PM
I hope the rain stops. If it doesn't, Nastya still won 2 matches. She's ready for Athens.

:rain::umbrella::umbrella: :rain::umbrella::umbrella: :) :)

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Nastya in Sopot -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/popoju/21.jpg

AKTW
Aug 13th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Is it supposed to rain tomorrow? :rain::umbrella::umbrella: :rain::umbrella::umbrella: :) :)
Can someone confirm that this is the typical goldenlox? She doesn't use smilies. :confused:

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 05:05 PM
I like smilies - :) :) :) :) :) :)

AKTW
Aug 13th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Oh but you usually don't use them!

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I try to make my point with words. But when it rains on Nastya,

:rain::umbrella::umbrella: :rain::umbrella::umbrella:

Soon the rain will stop - :) :) :) :) :) :)

AKTW
Aug 13th, 2004, 05:17 PM
But do you have to make the smilies like that?

:rain::umbrella::umbrella: :rain::umbrella::umbrella:
:) :) :) :) :)

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Really doubt will stop today. Now we can pray for good weather for tomorrow...maybe Nastya will not withdraw.

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Can she play twice tomorrow, and still play her best in the Olympics?
I hope she plays tonight.

Rain, rain, go away.
Come again another day.
Nastya needs to play tonight.
A clear sky means Nastya will fight.

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Pfff nasty rain:rain:
Finaly Nastya can gain some points and she will have to pull out.So far she gained only 33 points. I wonder what will happen if the rain continues tommorrow. Koukalova is in the draw for Olympics too, so maybe the winner from the other semifinal will receive the title immediately after SF:confused:

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Kamen it's not yet said she will have to withdraw you can;t know :confused:

Right now they have just said that centre court and court 1 are being prepared cus rain stopped for now. And first there will be two men's quarters and maybe if rain doesn't start again women's semis at 21 whyen men finishes. I hope those matches won't be long and the rain won't start again today, then Nastya will play and it will be normally final tomorrow.

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:23 PM
10 days? You crazy I guess. i hope it won't be raining whooole day and night. Even if it stops in late evening i think the most important matches will be played because there is light here so no problem with plauying at night. But this stupid rain must stop! Since 10 am there wasn't any single breat it would stop.

I hope Nastya won't withdraw.

Nastyafan don't take taht serious this davenport thing. Sjhe was asked who's most difficult and she answered, what's wrong with the fact she said this? Lindsay didn't hear and the words don't play on court, Nastya plays.

Maybe she was in nightclub again yestertday and went to bed late...But she will have much sleep now, just really pray some matches can be played today.
no... i checked 10 days of straight rain, with a possible break on sunday.... the bad weather has hit poland and it doesn't look like stopping... :bigcry:

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:24 PM
That's great news, the rain stopped. I hope Nastya plays tonight. Get all 170 points, and the 50 grand.
Then off to Athens.

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Finaly better news:worship:
Let.s hope Nastya will play and win before the rain to start again.
probably not many people will watch her after all that rain and opening ceremony at the same time, but just win quickly Nastya like a training.
Lol deckham, aren't you reading the Bible for that forecast?;)

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:38 PM
I have to worry you GL :sad: It stopped indeed but they said today just men's quarters will be played :mad: They will use two courts from two matches at each one and the matches will be just men qf. They said women's semis are tomorrow at early morning, god this is stupid. They should use also court 2 and play semis there. I wanted Nastya to play today so much. Two matches tomorrow will be tough for her. And i want to talk to her this last time :sad:

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:42 PM
I am mad about this schedule now really. Why the hell not use court @?? It is exactly same court as court one just bit smaller tribunes but in this situation and Olympics coming it would be definitely better. Nah

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Nastya knows she won't play today. So she has all night to decide if she wants to play 2 matches tomorrow.
The Olympics are so much more important.

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:46 PM
pfff stupid organizers again:mad:
why they won't play today if the weather allows
if tomorrow morning it rains again?
and 2 matches=very possible injury:scared:

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:49 PM
organizers, weather, netcords, friends... no one wants Nastya #1:devil: :crying2:

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:51 PM
We'll see. If she can focus and make both those matches short wins in one hours why not to play? She disappointed crowd last year and this year she keeps saying she really wants to win here and show herself better. This will be tough decision, we'll see but if tomorrow it will be not raining in the morning i tink she will not withdraw.

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:55 PM
but why she should choose between bad and worse:banghead:

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:57 PM
So far, there's no problem. Nastya played 2 matches, and she's healthy.
She has to be sure she gets on the plane to Athens, and is not totally exhausted.
Next week is more important than this week.

ys
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:59 PM
I am afraid we have a problem here. By WTA rules she can not withdraw from a tournament and then play in the tournament that starts next day. She has to have a verifyable injury for that, which, by this schedule is not soemthing she can do. She can't withdraw just because Olympics are more important. More than that, if by any chance the tournament is not finished tomorrow, by WTA rules she will have to withdraw from the next tournament to have her current tournament completed. Low ranked played doing well at pre-Slam tournaments do it all the time.

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 07:03 PM
God, but she has to go to Athens and she will. They won't force her playing on monday for sure. Even if she had to play final on sunday shye still can go there on time. Or I see other way. She will just loose in semis on purpose...But I hope she won't do thatt, she's fair.

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Is it sure? Will she have to pay a fine or they won't allow her to participate?

ys
Aug 13th, 2004, 07:09 PM
God, but she has to go to Athens and she will. They won't force her playing on monday for sure. Even if she had to play final on sunday shye still can go there on time.
She can't do that. Olympic tournament starts on Sunday. By Sunday she has to be available. Lena Likhovtseva should start practicing her singles, just in case.

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 07:10 PM
I think there is no reason to worry. Nastya for sure will be in Athens. I hope tomorrow weather will be better and she can do these matches. As I said even if she played Sunday she still will go. And here there are lights so even if whole day is raining they can play very late. She'll go ;)

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 07:15 PM
And we are not sure her 1st round match will be scheduled on Monday. They may schedule the top half to play on Sunday:unsure:

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 07:20 PM
But Smashnova withdrawn last week and played this week again. So how many days are necessary between withdrawing and next playing?

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 07:23 PM
The Olympics are not a regular tournament. There are 16 majors before the next Olympics.
The tournament director in Sopot is not going to keep Nastya out of the Olympics.

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 07:28 PM
If the tournament director was so wise he should allow Nastya playing today

Epigone
Aug 13th, 2004, 07:31 PM
:crying2: It's raining again :rain:

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 07:39 PM
and it's going to rain tomorrow all day long... there's no way they will get 2 matches in tomorrow...... she will be able to get out of the tournament..... this is just ridiculous.

everyone knows the olympics is going on... so nastya must go. that's all there is to it. :bigcry:

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 07:46 PM
We shouldn't go crazy now. It is one rainy day. We have to see what it will be like tomorrow. If it doesn't rain I am sure the play will begin early and then it's no problem with Nastya.
Kamen, understand a bit not ta;lk how not wise organizarots are. Men have 3 matches to play women 2. But anastya is nastya, she goes to Olympics and is biggest star left there. I heard now they are wondering who to put first tomorrow.

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 07:48 PM
We shouldn't go crazy now. It is one rainy day. We have to see what it will be like tomorrow. If it doesn't rain I am sure the play will begin early and then it's no problem with Nastya.
Kamen, understand a bit not ta;lk how not wise organizarots are. Men have 3 matches to play women 2. But anastya is nastya, she goes to Olympics and is biggest star left there. I heard now they are wondering who to put first tomorrow.
better be nastya... :fiery:

but according to the radar.... the rain is not going to be pleasant tomorrow... :bigcry:

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Ok today is definitely cancelled, no more play. Tomorrow I don't have good news :rolleyes: At 11:30 on csntral plays our Marta, on court 1 and 2 will be two men's quarters...And these are only sure news, everything more will be later. I guess if weather is good Nastya would play after Marta. I wish it doesn't rain really. God help!

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 07:58 PM
This is amazing. So much intrigue. And the opening ceremony is going on now.
Tomorrow is going to be a wild day. Nastya has to wait to play, and it might rain.

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:01 PM
myskina isn't playing first!!!???? :fiery:

did myskina do something to tick off everyone or what??? :confused: lol

the u.s. outfits for the olympics are not nice at all..... the females look okay but the men look awful.... :bolt:

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:03 PM
It is annoying yeah, we waited here in thge office whole day for matches and nothing. Last hope is no rain tomorrow and nastya playing aroung 13. If they get to play tomorrow i will be praying Marta won't be nervous and will win her match quickly. So far at all her matches here she didn't loose any set. Marta stay like that please, don't be nervous and let Nastya play quickly. But the key is rain definitely. Whole week has been beautiful and this one day messed up everything.

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:05 PM
so did nastya just sign things then sleep all day olga??? that would be a good plan... hehehehe

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:07 PM
I don't know if anyone of men will play in Olympics, but anyway their final was scheduled for Sunday and women's - on Saturday, so everyone playing Sopot could have taken into account that. It's more unfair to the women.
Pff and she is second again. Is there any sense?- Nastya and Klara are playing Olympics, Marta and Flavia - not. But the organizers always favour the home players:devil: (sorry Ola)

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:09 PM
No sorry I think the same. Nastya surely should be first but what can I do. It's Poland and it's Polish, it shouldn't be like that but it is, they're excited it's marta';s first wta semifinal...

Decks, how should i know what she was doing??? Am I calling her or something? :lol:

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Decks, how should i know what she was doing??? Am I calling her or something? :lol:
i was just kidding. ;) but you did say you saw her signing autographs at the store then you said she didn't sleep well so she was going to go back to the hotel and sleep.... well i hope she slept all day.... :)

but yes, you should call her.... brighten her spirits with a date with ice cream... i'm sure she'd appreciate it on such a gloomy day.... :yeah:

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:14 PM
wow... the canadians look old-fashioned in their olympic outfits... and they chose nice looking female athletes... woohooo!!! alright canada!! ;)

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:16 PM
and 11.30 is it the earliest possible time? Olympics start at 8 o'clock

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:21 PM
They said 11:30...Dunno why not earlier.
Yeah she was signing autographs and she said to me she's going sleep now. But I don't know she's busy and if not want to sleep...I wi8sh I had her phone number...Dreams, dreams, dreams, lol.

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:22 PM
but yes, you should call her.... brighten her spirits with a date with ice cream... i'm sure she'd appreciate it on such a gloomy day.... :yeah:At that weather and time a bottle of wine would be better:drink:
but Ola didn't ask her what wine she prefers;)

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:23 PM
They said 11:30...Dunno why not earlier.
Yeah she was signing autographs and she said to me she's going sleep now. But I don't know she's busy and if not want to sleep...I wi8sh I had her phone number...Dreams, dreams, dreams, lol.
lol... just go knock on her door... i'm sure she'll appreciate that... :lol:

no.. buy her an ice cream then head on up to her room..... she would have to love that!!! then rent armageddon or something so you can have ice cream and watch her favorite movie with her.... :hehehe: me so silly.... :drink:

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:24 PM
At that weather and time a bottle of wine would be better:drink:
but Ola didn't ask her what wine she prefers;)
LOL.... you make a great point nastyafan.... bring the ice cream... then all of a sudden out comes the wine!! and a movie!! :)

cool_olga
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:33 PM
haha yeah, but first how can I get her room number and get allowed to go inside this big and expensive hotel :lol:

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:38 PM
haha yeah, but first how can I get her room number and get allowed to go inside this big and expensive hotel :lol:
you can do it olga... be creative... ;)

do you look like any other tennis player??????? :hehehe:

Epigone
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Guys, I've got bad news.

The order of play for tomorrow is up, and the final is Koukalova vs the winner of the other SF. Nastya has withdrawn :sad:

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:41 PM
with your press pass and charm:angel:

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:43 PM
Guys, I've got bad news.

The order of play for tomorrow is up, and the final is Koukalova vs the winner of the other SF. Nastya has withdrawn :sad:
:bigcry:

it's ok... it does make sense.... everybody understands this and i'm just sorry she couldn't finish this one out.....

but now it's off to athens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time to refocus on the job at hand!!!!!!! sopot is finished (sorry olga.. :( )
but you should still offer her the ice cream, wine, and a movie to cheer her up.... :)

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:44 PM
I knew it'll happen:crying2: :crying2:
the worse possible scenario - Nastya wasted a whole week and gained nothing:fiery: :mad: :banghead:

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:46 PM
It had to be like this. Nastya has to get to Athens. It was a strange decision to play Sopot this year.
Now Nastya can get focused for a very important hard court championship.

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:48 PM
I knew it'll happen:crying2: :crying2:
the worse possible scenario - Nastya wasted a whole week and gained nothing:fiery: :mad: :banghead:
she played tennis nastyafan and she enjoyed herself.... it was almost like training.... she didn't want to be in athens for it's too hot and she loves sopot (great food, nightclubs, and weather.. until today ofcourse ;) )... i think it's great she went there.... now she knows she's heading to athens ahead of schedule and she has time to adjust....

nastya knew what she was doing... :yeah:

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:50 PM
I wonder if she will continue to like Sopot she has no luck there - last year illness, now that damn rain:fiery:

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:53 PM
This year it was the Olympics. Next year should be fine. Playing Sopot this year was to avoid the opening ceremonies.
And she did miss them.

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:56 PM
This year it was the Olympics. Next year should be fine. Playing Sopot this year was to avoid the opening ceremonies.
And she did miss them.
i'm sure that's not why she did sopot .... she just didn't want to be in the scorching heat and wanted to get a few more matches under her belt before the olympics. nice weather as well.

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:57 PM
i'm watching russia now in the parade of nations...... i like their outfits.... pretty cool. haven't seen any tennis players yet though....

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:57 PM
she played tennis nastyafan and she enjoyed herself.... it was almost like training.... she didn't want to be in athens for it's too hot and she loves sopot (great food, nightclubs, and weather.. until today ofcourse ;) )... i think it's great she went there.... now she knows she's heading to athens ahead of schedule and she has time to adjust....

nastya knew what she was doing... :yeah:
but still it's a tourney, a tension, an exhaustion, it isn't a rest.
she would have been fresher if she was taking a week off.
her compatriots are going now ,i think they showed Nadya

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:01 PM
but still it's a tourney, a tension, an exhaustion, it isn't a rest.
she would have been fresher if she was taking a week off.
her compatriots are going now ,i think they showed Nadya
but it was just like training..... she still would have practiced if she didn't play the tourney... and she only played 2 matches..... it's perfect....

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:01 PM
lol... i just saw hantuchova walking around....

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:05 PM
I think she entered here to gain some points too, she wants that #1 but the chances are going every week. She aded only 33 points, but practically -0 because that's her 17 or 18 tourney now and they will be taken out after her next better result

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:12 PM
but it was just like training..... she still would have practiced if she didn't play the tourney... and she only played 2 matches..... it's perfect....it isn't the same. The tension the expectation the thinking about the next match exhaust you. Haven't you ever felt tired only awaiting something

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:13 PM
oh well... she did what she could while she was there and was successful... if she takes the olympics and the Open she won't have to worry about getting that #1 ranking... she'll have it already.... ;)

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Nastya good decision :)
now get to Athens

was Marat still there or he left already ?
I didnt see him (she did say she wasn't gonna let him leave :lol: )
i saw Andreev and Youzhny

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:15 PM
it isn't the same. The tension the expectation the thinking about the next match exhaust. you. Haven't you ever felt tired only awaiting something
she knew what she was getting herself into... she knows it's not top quality players, but she knows they are good.... if she focuses on her game she wins... i don't think she's too tired. she's just playing tennis like she always does....
we will get to see the best nastya in athens.... :)

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:22 PM
let's hope
but she just has no luck this summer - with schedules, with netcords, with weather...
i'm a bit fatalist and...

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:29 PM
let's hope
but she just has no luck this summer - with schedules, with netcords, with weather...
i'm a bit fatalist and...
i had no idea... :rolleyes: .... ;)

i'm a nastyaist..... "one who thinks only good things happen to nastya" :drink:

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:35 PM
i had no idea... :rolleyes: .... ;)

i'm a nastyaist..... "one who thinks only good things happen to nastya" :drink:
that's good - nastyaist:rolls:
but if only good thinks had happened to nastya she should have been #1 already

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:37 PM
that's good - nastyaist:rolls:
but if only good thinks had happened to nastya she should have been #1 already
hmmm... that's a knock against my theory..... :drool:

it's been a slow and steady rise..... first #1 ... and then .....

a date with me.....

oh wait... only good things... nevermind. there's no way she would have a date with me then..... that's just pure torture, not a good thing.... :D

Nastyafan
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:48 PM
hmmm... that's a knock against my theory..... :drool:

it's been a slow and steady rise..... first #1 ... and then .....

a date with me.....

oh wait... only good things... nevermind. there's no way she would have a date with me then..... that's just pure torture, not a good thing.... :D
:haha: :haha:
but probably you are a better thing than her hockey player
of course not better than me:hatoff: :p

deckham
Aug 13th, 2004, 10:00 PM
:haha: :haha:
but probably you are a better thing than her hockey player
of course not better than me:hatoff: :p
i appreciate the first compliment....

about the 2nd statement you made.... :hehehe:

we crazy now... :drink: :drink: :drink:

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2004, 10:11 PM
Myskina Walks Out of Idea Prokom Open

http://www.mercurynews.com/images/common/spacer.gif
Associated Press
http://www.mercurynews.com/images/common/spacer.gif

SOPOT, Poland - French Open champion Anastasia Myskina left the Idea Prokom Open without explanation before her semifinal Friday, forfeiting her match against Klara Koukalova of the Czech Republic.

Myskina will explain her decision at a news conference Saturday, the Polish news agency PAP said. The match featuring the top-seeded Russian eventually was washed out along with the entire day's program.

Tournament officials could not be reached for comment, but Myskina was not listed on the official schedule for the women's semifinals Saturday.