PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Athletic Anastasia Myskina !!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87

cool_olga
Jul 17th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Yeah, it's very a nice pic. I have seen it in small size
I have it in huge size, gonna print I guess :) Also three other nice ones from this, with Capriati and Masha, and one where she laughs with Masha. Very nice pics :yeah:

But with my poor English I don't realize what this phrase means:banghead:
What is exactly "gotta" and why woman's?
Hmm, i guess Woman has to do what Woman has to do or going to do?. I think whole thing is promoting women, get equal rights. But this phrase is at least weird, yes.

I am 93 with my 2nd fav Ferrero :D

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Hmm, i guess Woman has to do what Woman has to do or going to do?. I think whole thing is promoting women, get equal rights. But this phrase is at least weird, yes.I thought the same, but I don't understand why is 's - is it "is" or possesion - I don't find a sense in any case and why a, not the (woman)... Just I thought that maybe there is some meaning I can't realize.
Well, maybe deckham will help.:confused:
LOL Equal rights? Is "emancipation" still an actual word?
I am 93 with my 2nd fav Ferrero :DI guess with Nadal the result isn't so good.:p

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 07:05 PM
hey guys.. some new topics today.... i love the nastya pic!!!

cool_olga
Jul 17th, 2004, 07:06 PM
's is shortcut for is so maybe that's it. You use a not the when you talk about something for the first time that's what they tought me :p But all those English things pretty hard to understand.

Yeah unfortunately not the best with him :p But it's just the game... :rolleyes: I will still take him for ice cream :lol: ...in my dream :p

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 07:15 PM
's is shortcut for is so maybe that's it. You use a not the when you talk about something for the first time that's what they tought me :p But all those English things pretty hard to understand.

Yeah unfortunately not the best with him :p But it's just the game... :rolleyes: I will still take him for ice cream :lol: ...in my dream :p
a woman's gotta do what woman's gotta do.......

's in this case is an abbreviation..... a woman's (woman has)

so, a woman has gotta do what a woman has gotta do...

:)

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 07:18 PM
oh... and gotta... is just slang.... it stands for got to..

a woman has got to do what a woman has got to do.

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 07:20 PM
It's actually a common phrase over here in the states....

you don't say "the woman has gotta do ...."
it has always been "a woman has gotta do..."..... because it is usually a woman that says it....

so when i ask a girl why she had to do so much work today... she'll respond by saying "a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do"....

i hope i helped here..... :rolleyes:

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Thanks Ola and deckham.
Now I understood almost all. I would hardly realize alone that 's gotta= has got to. Why should you write with such a difficult code?
Hmm, and this is a new conception about a and the to me. I thought, when the noun is definited it's the, when undefinited - a. Here (in Bulgarian) woman looks definited....
Oh I will never learn this language well:banghead:

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Thanks Ola and deckham.
Now I understood almost all. I would hardly realize alone that 's gotta= has got to. Why should you write with such difficult code?
Hmm, and this is a new conception about a and the. I thought, when the noun is definited it's the, when undefinited - a. Here (in Bulgarian) woman looks definited....
Oh I will never learn this language well:banghead:
lol.... you guys and gals are doing just fine. heck, sometimes i just know these things because i grew up with them. when i actually try to explain them i start thinking... "what the heck am i talking about???".

hard to explain some, i just know what to say.... :confused:

cool_olga
Jul 17th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Why should you write with such difficult code?
Well because 'Woman has got to do what woman has got to do' would be much too long juts for advert watchword, and like decks said, it's popular like that in english..

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Well because 'Woman has got to do what woman has got to do' would be much too long juts for advert watchword, and like decks said, it's popular like that in english..If they cut "got" the phrase would be even shorter and the meaning would be the same, but obviously the second reason is valid

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:02 PM
yes... it's all about it being a popular phrase... it's been around for a very long time...

you know.... a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do......

power to the women.... that's why it looks kinda kinky on nastya.... grrrr.....

Martian Willow
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:04 PM
...the phrase "a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do" is a play on the phrase "a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do" which comes from John Wayne western type films...usually the hero is explaining why he has to go and kick someones arse or something... :)

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:08 PM
...the phrase "a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do" is a play on the phrase "a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do" which comes from John Wayne western type films...usually the hero is explaining why he has to go and kick someones arse or something... :)
lol... close enough.

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:10 PM
if we are going to trace back it's roots, the origin of the phrase:

"A Man's Gotta Do What a Man's Gotta Do"

came from an American novel, "The Grapes of Wrath" by John Steinbeck (1939).

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Why kinky? It's that the (or a) woman can do what she wants and Nastya is good example of an independient woman.
But probably I still can't understand the whole maning.

cool_olga
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:13 PM
So we have couple of reasons. Important is that Nastya was there, people like to take her at those kind of things lately. She was opening Whirlpool fridge in Indian Wells, did kids day at French Open and now at Wimby with sisters, Masha and Jen with company. Everybody wants her, but I am not suprised :)

Martian Willow
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:16 PM

...I didn't know that...I always associate it with Westerns...it's just a cliche about masculinity and machismo, really...I can see what the WTA are trying to do by twisting those kind of phrases, but I don't think it always works... :)

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:19 PM
that is what it was . We did a complete analysis already:)

cool_olga
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:19 PM

Wow :eek: How u know that.

Fridgy pic by the way :p

http://www.anastasia-myskina.com/main/gallery/pacific04/NastyaIW11.htm

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Why kinky? It's that the (or a) woman can do what she wants and Nastya is good example of an independient woman.
But probably I still can't understand the whole maning.
you nailed it on the head.... a woman can do whatever she wants .... and nastya and the rest of the female tennis players are examples of that... the independent woman.... well done nastyafan!!!!

kinky? well.... kinky to me is sexy but in a different sort of way.
by kinky i mean she is completely different than the norm... she's just different... but... sexy.... ;)

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:24 PM
...usually the hero is explaining why he has to go and kick someones arse or something... :)So Nastya gotta go and kick someones arse:bounce:

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Wow :eek: How u know that.

Fridgy pic by the way :p

http://www.anastasia-myskina.com/main/gallery/pacific04/NastyaIW11.htm
LOL... i love that pic... it's quite funny!

we studied that book when i was in school.... but to make sure i did a google search..... :)

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:26 PM
So Nastya gotta go and kick someones arse:bounce:
that's exactly right... she's gotta do what she's gotta do... and that is whip some other tennis players' arse???

but why you ask???

because that's what she's gotta do!!!! :devil:

Martian Willow
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:27 PM
that is what it was . We did a complete analysis already:)

...I didn't read the whole thread :lol: ...I don't come in to the player forums that much for some reason... :)

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:28 PM
...I didn't read the whole thread :lol: ...I don't come in to the player forums that much for some reason... :)
well welcome to the thread.... we have some great supporters in here if you're a nastya fan... :wavey:

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:30 PM
i'm sick of getting the message "you must spread some reputation around before giving it back to ______"....

i'm trying to give nastyafan and cool olga some reputation points but it won't let me!!!!! i don't spread my love around for no reason!! :fiery:

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:34 PM
that's exactly right... she's gotta do what she's gotta do... and that is whip some other tennis players' arse???

but why you ask???

because that's what she's gotta do!!!! :devil:I wanted first to realize the universal meaning but suddenly it appears the particular one

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:39 PM
I wanted first to realize the universal meaning but suddenly it appears the particular one
yes yes... nastya is the one with the shirt... so she's the one that has to do the whoopin.... :)

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:45 PM
i'm sick of getting the message "you must spread some reputation around before giving it back to ______"....

i'm trying to give nastyafan and cool olga some reputation points but it won't let me!!!!! i don't spread my love around for no reason!! :fiery:thanks beckham but there are another great fans too, give them some love too
I can' believe I hadn't given you RP so far but I think your your rep. was disabled

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:46 PM
thanks beckhamb but there are another great fans too, give them some love too
I can' believe I hadn't given RP so far but I think your your rep. was disabled
yeah i know there are.... i'll find them.

mine was disabled ??????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:56 PM
yeah i know there are.... i'll find them.

mine was disabled ??????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:yes, it has been disabled because when you have given me RP in my CP appeared grey(it's still gray), not green or red - I thinks that happens when he who gives you RP has disabled his own R.
But don't worry:worship:

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 08:58 PM
yes, it has been disabled because when you have given me RP in my CP appeared grey(it's still gray), not green or red - I thinks that happens when he who gives you RP has disabled him own R.
But don't worry:worship:
ahhh ok.....

so... any new nastya news??? or do you we have to resort to my bad poems and other signs of praise for our russian #1? :rolleyes:

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Wow!!! I am now a senior member!! no longer junior!!! wooohoooo !!

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 09:05 PM
ahhh ok.....

so... any new nastya news??? or do you we have to resort to my bad poems and other signs of praise for our russian #1? :rolleyes:I haven't found any news in Russian sources. Probably she is still in Moscow and trains indoor (too much rain there)

sorry I have to leave for a while but will be back:)

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 09:08 PM
I haven't found any news in Russian sources. Probably she is still in Moscow and trains indoor (too much rain there)

sorry I have to leave for a while but will be back:)
lol... okie dokie

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Wow!!! I am now a senior member!! no longer junior!!! wooohoooo !!Congrats colleague!:yeah:
I noticed yesterday, but the debate was too spirited

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Congrats colleague!:yeah:
I noticed yesterday, but the debate was too spirited
lol... i didn't know it happened yesterday.... cool beans! :p

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 10:42 PM
i am now watching some copa america down in peru... soccer is my sport... although i don't like south american soccer, it is soccer none the less..... heheheh...

GO NASTYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 11:22 PM
i am now watching some copa america down in peru... soccer is my sport... although i don't like south american soccer, it is soccer none the less..... heheheh...

GO NASTYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!W hy , I prefer soth american football, especially Brazilian. They play the most beautiful and interesting football in the world (of course not so beautiful as Nastya's tennis)
Brazil=Nastya=technique
Germany, England= Williams, Davenport=power
Italy=Smashnova=defence

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Why , I prefer soth american football, especially Brazilian. They play the most beautiful and interesting football in the world (of course not so beautiful as Nastya's tennis)
Brazil=Nastya=technique
Germany, England= Williams, Davenport=power
Italy=Smashnova=defence
LOL... nice analogies.....

i have one too.....

brazil, south american soccer = coria = whiny, crybaby, divers.....

england = nastya = all around style, full of heart and desire

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 11:40 PM
hehehe... i'm sure a lot of people won't like that one... if there into soccer at least... hehehe....

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 11:59 PM
LOL... nice analogies.....

i have one too.....

brazil, south american soccer = coria = whiny, crybaby, divers.....

england = nastya = all around style, full of heart and desirecoria- he's Argentinean or you mean something different?
whinny ???
but you compare no football teams but countries
well about Nastya =England I agree in terms of speed but Nastya plays with much more thinking and variety, England plays one-dimension game run, run run and high balls in the penalty :p

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 12:27 AM
coria- he's Argentinean or you mean something different?
whinny ???
but you compare no football teams but countries
well about Nastya =England I agree in terms of speed but Nastya plays with much more thinking and variety, England plays one-dimension game run, run run and high balls in the penalty :p
nastyafan..... there's more to england soccer than that!!! crosses from the side from the back... overlapping runs from neville and cole... possessing in the midfield....
England is the thinking man's soccer.... just like nastya is the thinking woman's tennis...
Argentina is the crying man's soccer.... just like their tennis player coria...

hehehehe

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 12:34 AM
but nonetheless nastyafan... i don't want to have quarrels with you over some footie (soccer .... hehehe). i like ya too much... and it's the wrong forum for that... maybe we'll meet in a soccer forum one day and give each other a piece of our minds...lol. :devil:

but i saw the thread with the guy that said "every russian in the top 30"..... and i responded myself...... he's a smart cookie that one.... :rolleyes:

in the meantime i'll keep doing this as we post nastya pictures during her training days.... :drool: ... i can't help it!! my mum didn't bring me up right!
hehehe.... jk

Nastyafan
Jul 18th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Well, obviously we have some difference about football but we won't argue any more here:topic:
We have much more in common and it's your love of Natya:inlove:

If you have noticed I replied to this fool too and bad rep him :mad: (you can spread some points too hehe)

But I will go to bed already
see you tomorrow:wavey:

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 01:01 AM
Well, obviously we have some difference about football but we won't argue any more here:topic:
We have much more in common and it's your love of Natya:inlove:

If you have noticed I replied to this fool too and bad rep him :mad: (you can spread some points too hehe)

But I will go to bed already
see you tomorrow:wavey:
alright nastyafan..... have a good one.... :wavey:

cool_olga
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:21 AM

i'm trying to give nastyafan and cool olga some reputation points but it won't let me!!!!! i don't spread my love around for no reason!! :fiery:

Yeah that's pretty anoying :/

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Yeah that's pretty anoying :/
i don't want to give it to undeserving people..... just nastya fans... hehehe...
just kidding... well.... sorta :rolleyes:

goldenlox
Jul 18th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Anastasia only has 90 points to defend before the US Open.
She has a great chance to become the first Russian woman to be world #1. Don't take this for granted.

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 06:50 PM
She has a great chance to become the first Russian woman to be world #1. Don't take this for granted.
you said it GL.... woohoo !!!! our lovely nastya has this chance!! :bounce:

Vass22
Jul 18th, 2004, 06:58 PM
I like your optimism but Mauresmo has a chance of defending all her points too. And adding some too.

GO NASTYA

Nastyafan
Jul 18th, 2004, 07:11 PM
you said it GL.... woohoo !!!! our lovely nastya has this chance!! :bounce:GL likes to raise our spirit when it's low and to lower when it's too high

Ola, bad news for you - in GM it is written that Nadal is dating Sveta or MashaK. I wonder what "or" means, maybe there is some more place for you;) (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

Nastyafan
Jul 18th, 2004, 07:14 PM
I like your optimism but Mauresmo has a chance of defending all her points too. And adding some too.

GO NASTYACan't anyone make a black magic against Momo?

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 07:15 PM
i feel that nastya will win the acura classic, sopot, olympics, and u.s. open....

that's all just a gold medal and 3 titles in the next 6 or 7 weeks...... hehehehe

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Can't anyone make a black magic against Momo?
yes....

hummuna hummuna hoogie boogie..... chicka chicka boom boom bagel...
wanna namma hehe chum chum chin.... momo momo bad bad you no win

Nastyafan
Jul 18th, 2004, 07:24 PM
i feel that nastya will win the acura classic, sopot, olympics, and u.s. open....

that's all just a gold medal and 3 titles in the next 6 or 7 weeks...... hehehehe:woohoo: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)but I feel there is vodka near to you;) (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
Don't be a maximalist leave one title for ElenaD for example

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 07:32 PM
:woohoo: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)but I feel there is vodka near to you;) (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
Don't be a maximalist leave one title for ElenaD for example
hmmm... you're good nastyafan... seems you know me well... :drink:

ok ok... elena d can win one of them..... maybe .... well..... maybe not.... i think nastya deserves to win them all... but if she fails.... ok, elena d can win one...

Nastyafan
Jul 18th, 2004, 07:43 PM
hmmm... you're good nastyafan... seems you know me well... :drink:

ok ok... elena d can win one of them..... maybe .... well..... maybe not.... i think nastya deserves to win them all... but if she fails.... ok, elena d can win one...

:)You are so generous deckham, :worship: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
well, which title can we yield.. maybe Olimpics .... or it's too big:confused: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 07:48 PM
You are so generous deckham, :worship: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
well, which title can we yield.. maybe Olimpics .... or it's too big:confused: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
lol...can't be olympics!!!! i know elena d hasn't won a grand slam or olympics... but she can medal in the olympics.... a bronze we'll give her...
but the gold medal already has anastasia myskina engraved on it so it would cost too much to create another gold medal.... heheheh.....

Nastyafan
Jul 18th, 2004, 08:00 PM
lol...can't be olympics!!!! i know elena d hasn't won a grand slam or olympics... but she can medal in the olympics.... a bronze we'll give her...
but the gold medal already has anastasia myskina engraved on it so it would cost too much to create another gold medal.... heheheh.....but her name is probably engraved already on USO cup too, and it'll be even more expensive.
oh it seems we can't give a big title this year, Nastya needs them all

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 08:02 PM
but her name is probably engraved already on USO cup too, and it'll be even more expensive.
oh it seems we can't give a big title this year, Nastya needs them all
oh well... we tried eh? good luck next year elena d..... well... actually nastya will need to prove herself next year.... so maybe in another 3 or 4 years we'll get back to elena d...... ;)

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 08:05 PM
who will win olympics?
oh yes we shall see....
will it be our myskina
or miss elena d

i think that it's cool
that elena d is there
but nastya is very focused
and has quite wonderful hair

so nastya looks really great
she wants to be on top
yet we hope elena d does well
and is not a total flop

but this year belongs to nastya
she is, ofcourse, one of a kind
and uso and olympic gold
are all that's on her mind.

WOOOOO HOOOOOO !!!!! CORNY POEM TIME!!!!!
:drink: :dance: :bounce: :yippee: :music: :banana:

Nastyafan
Jul 18th, 2004, 08:20 PM
:clap2: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)you created this masterpiece in a breath:bigclap: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
You are a talent!:yeah: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
I guess Ola will have to create a section "poetry" on her website

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 08:22 PM
:clap2: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)you created this masterpiece in a breath:bigclap: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
You are a talent!:yeah: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
I guess Ola will have to create a section "poetry" on her website
you are much much too generous nastyafan.... :worship:

but i must say ... i'm waiting for a little poem from you myself..... i think you have it in you and i want to see that masterpiece.... ;)

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 08:28 PM
lol... did olga post that poem on her website??? hehehe

Nastyafan
Jul 18th, 2004, 08:32 PM
you are much much too generous nastyafan.... :worship:

but i must say ... i'm waiting for a little poem from you myslef..... i think you have it in you and i want to see that masterpiece.... ;)oh I'm afraid I have no talant for that... and in english... i just can't find words with rhyme
... no don't force me do that, i'll have to think all night..

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 08:33 PM
lol....ok.... i don't think i could do any sort of poetry in another language.
i'm only in english...i'd be useless in any other language..

Nastyafan
Jul 18th, 2004, 08:34 PM
lol... did olga post that poem on her website??? hehehenot yet, but she said, she will

Nastyafan
Jul 18th, 2004, 08:39 PM
lol....ok.... i don't think i could do any sort of poetry in another language.
i'm only in english...i'd be useless in any other language..it's absolutely right.
I can't think in english, and if i create something in my language it doesn't sound good in english
and they don't order the dictionaries by rhyme:smash: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 08:43 PM
it's absolutely right.
I can't think in english, and if i create something in my language it doesn't sound good in english
and they don't order the dictionaries by rhyme:smash: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
lol.... yeah.... at least i'm half decent in one language... i just know certain words or phrases in italian, french, and german..... a very tiny bit of russian. lol. but i'll start working on that.... i need to be able to communicate more with nastya.... :hearts:

heheheh....i'm a freak... sorry. :tape:

Nastyafan
Jul 18th, 2004, 08:55 PM
lol.... yeah.... at least i'm half decent in one language... i just know certain words or phrases in italian, french, and german..... a very tiny bit of russian. lol. but i'll start working on that.... i need to be able to communicate more with nastya.... :hearts:

heheheh....i'm a freak... sorry. :tape:you should be ready..I can help with Russian somewhat :p And the love calculator said she doesn't match well with her hockey player.

Won't you go to some tourney in USA or Canada?

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 09:12 PM
you should be ready..I can help with Russian somewhat :p And the love calculator said she doesn't match well with her hockey player.

Won't you go to some tourney in USA or Canada?
i am about 5 hours away from amelia island..... i'm not sure what the other closest one would be... there are so many!!!

Nastyafan
Jul 18th, 2004, 09:30 PM
i am about 5 hours away from amelia island..... i'm not sure what the other closest one would be... there are so many!!!I think NY isn't too far from Atlanta (at least with an airplane).
Nastya will need support there. I suppose you can be loud-voiced :shout: :lol:

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 09:37 PM
I think NY isn't too far from Atlanta (at least with an airplane).
Nastya will need support there. I suppose you can be loud-voiced :shout: :lol:
lol.... well... i might be making my way there this year....i have a friend up in ny i could probably stay with.... hmmm... that would be a great idea. support our nastya at the u.s. open ... woohoooo !!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

she might need a few massages after those matches and i could be her chaperon so that not too many people bother her while she's trying to keep her focus....... ;) ... hehehe

Nastyafan
Jul 18th, 2004, 09:55 PM
a chaperon lol
Yes, and you should guard our girl from ferocious enraged Williams fans when she kicks their asses

deckham
Jul 18th, 2004, 09:58 PM
a chaperon lol
Yes, and you should guard our girl from ferocious enraged Williams fans when she kicks their ass
exactly!!!! now we're talking!!!! those williams fans start crying "wolf" whem myskina lays into them.... "she hits too soft!!", they say.
"Venus had a bad day!!!", they say. "Serena isn't fit yet!", "Myskina was just on the court when she won... her opponent defeated herself!"....

all i heard was blah blah blah and nastya put it to you....

and i will be there to congratulate her and keep those demon williams fans away from her lovely self..... hehehhe :lick:

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 12:38 AM
Are you still here?
sorry, we had a thunderstorm and the electricity turned off

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 12:41 AM
Are you still here?
sorry, we had a thunderstorm and the electricity turned off
lol...i'm here...

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 12:51 AM
well, while i was in dark i tried to create something
but don't laugh too much:lol: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

Nastya is Russian hope, pride and glory
she is dearjy loved all over the world
I already imagine the picture and the story
her chest with sparkling olympic gold

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 12:56 AM
who is myskina?
...she's a lovely wee gal
she's off to play tennis
...in lovely southern cal

she'll get plenty of sun
...and get in plenty of shape
she'll go for some winners
...(and some will catch tape ;) )

but luck will be needed
...for our cool russian whiz
because winning uso
...is her mission, her biz

but there's olympics as well
...and that's no easy feat
she'll be determined and focused
...moving her quick little feet.

but now my poem is near done
...hope it's not too lame to see...
just showing my support for nastya
...#1 in the world to me!!!

( and to everyone else in this thread! ;) )

WOOOHOOOO NASTYA!!!!! :bounce:

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:00 AM
well, while i was in dark i tried to create something
but don't laugh too much:lol: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

Nastya is Russian hope, pride and glory
she is dearjy loved all over the world
I already imagine the picture and the story
her chest with sparkling olympic gold

bravo nastyafan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think it's quite an effort for someone who says they can't do it.... it's all about the effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :drink: :crazy: :rocker: :banana: :yippee: :rocker2:

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:04 AM
A poetry thread. Everyone has to write one.

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:05 AM
A poetry thread. Everyone has to write one.
welcome back goldenlox!!! we're waiting on yours... finally nastyafan did one for us!!

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:06 AM
You are much more productive than me , i wrote 1 stanza for 1 hour and more, you wrote 5 for 5 min.
whiz-biz i like this rhyme
but what's cal?

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:08 AM
You are much more productive than me , i wrote 1 stanza for 1 hour and more, you wrote 5 for 5 min.
whiz-biz i like this rhyme
but what's cal?
Your poem is great! remember i speak the silly english language so the rhyming comes much more natural to me.... ;)

i forgot to say.... cal is short for california.... it's what southern california is called..... "southern cal"... or actually... "socal"

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:09 AM
I already wrote mine. Beautiful, yet to the point.

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:10 AM
bravo nastyafan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think it's quite an effort for someone who says they can't do it.... it's all about the effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :drink: :crazy: :rocker: :banana: :yippee: :rocker2:thanks, it was a hard work for me:lol:

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:10 AM
I already wrote mine. Beautiful, yet to the point.
oh yes... i know.... but we want another one from you....

one of your short to the point, beautiful ones.... ;)

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:11 AM
thanks, it was a hard work for me:lol:
hard work pays off..... it was a job well done...

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:13 AM
I already wrote mine. Beautiful, yet to the point.which? with the roses?
it's too short for your talent

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:16 AM
I can't remember when I did it. It's in here somewhere.
I write another when the stars are aligned just right.

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:17 AM
which? with the roses?
it's too short for your talent
i agree with nastyafan gl..... you must get larger... your beautiful imagery and large vocabulary need to be put to good use...

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:18 AM
I write another when the stars are aligned just right.
page 174

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:18 AM
Your poem is great! remember i speak the silly english language so the rhyming comes much more natural to me.... ;)

i forgot to say.... cal is short for california.... it's what southern california is called..... "southern cal"... or actually... "socal"

:)thanks again
uff, i should guess myself about cal:banghead: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:24 AM
thanks again
uff, i should guess myself about cal:banghead: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
you gotta stop the :banghead: ... lol... that cracks me up more than any other smiley thingamajigger.... heheheh... your putting me into stitches over here!

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:26 AM
Page 174? This is page 90.

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:28 AM
Page 174? This is page 90.
oh really!??!!?! it's 180 to me.... so i guess you should go to page 87....

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:29 AM
I write another when the stars are aligned just right.we can't rely on some stars
your poetic star has to shine always

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:31 AM
we can't rely on some stars
your poetic star has to shine always
see nastyafan... that was like poetry right there!! :bounce:

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:32 AM
This is my poem for Nastya - An inspirational poem -

Roses are red. Among all flowers, they are my choice.
Please win the gold medal, so we can all rejoice!

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:35 AM

Please win the gold medal, so we can all rejoice!
:rolleyes: :sad: :eek:

you can't copy and paste!!!!! bad GL!!!!!! :sad:

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:36 AM
see nastyafan... that was like poetry right there!! :bounce:was it i didn't know. it seems i began thinking poetic:angel:

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:37 AM
was it i didn't know. it seems i began thinking poetic:angel:
you just needed one poem underneath your belt and now your poetry waves are flowing..... :lol:

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:39 AM

Please win the gold medal, so we can all rejoice!you plagiarize yourself GL :smash: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:42 AM
That's my poem. You don't get a new one every day. I will craft another when the time is right.

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:43 AM
you just needed one poem underneath your belt and now your poetry waves are flowing..... :lol:yeah:worship: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#):crazy: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#):music: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:43 AM
wow GL... you must think your poems are extremely special.... ;)

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:44 AM
yeah:worship: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#):crazy: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#):music: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
lol

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:50 AM
well, we won't get a new poem from GL today :sad: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
in that case i go:zzz: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
:wavey:

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:55 AM
well, we won't get a new poem from GL today :sad: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
in that case i go:zzz: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
:wavey:
nighty night there nastyafan! :wavey:

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 04:48 PM
GO NASTYA.....

olympic gold olympic gold.... :bounce:

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 05:08 PM
First things first. And that's San Diego next week.

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Nastya needs stong come-back next week. Davenport is already too close in the ranking and leads the race.
Go Nastya, don't allow these slamless players to be ahead of you.:bounce: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

cool_olga
Jul 19th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Now pretty sure Nastya will get her book. I sent it to friend and today he got mail from Acura people he got press pass, I am suprised we menaged to get it with our site :eek: But it's great. With the post nobody knows but I hope book will come to him on time...
Also about Sopot yesterday I had some predicting (?dunno how say in English), my mom's friend does that very good and I asked her to tell if nastya'll come and she said no...I don't believ in that kind of predicting but many things she said went true so now I don't even hope she will come :sad:

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 07:02 PM
you were close cool olga.... predictions..... kind ofl like a fortune teller or psychic (mind reader).

but she still might come, you never know..... :)

i can't wait for nastya to start playing again!!! :D :bounce: :drink:

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Good news. Your site makes wonders:eek: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#) So we will have reports from Nastya's (hope 5) matches. Is your friend her fan?
Don't believe these fortune-tellers too much. Didn't she know which titles will Nastya win?:rolleyes: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

deckham
Jul 19th, 2004, 07:30 PM
we already decided what titiles nastya will win remember nastyafan???? ;)

alright.. i'm off to watch anchorman....with will ferrell

toodles..... :banana:

cool_olga
Jul 19th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Lol, no I had to choose three cards and there was red lady (nastya) black lady and something else black and this mom's friend said Nastya will not come, one official woman will stop her, maybe manager??

My friend who got press pass for Acura is rather photographer, he's not so big Nastya fan he concentrated on shooting. You can see some his pics at http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Red lady Nastya? I think she is club or even spade:confused: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#) You have made a wrong prediction, so keep hope. And isn't Jens her manager?
Very good pics and some with Nastya I haven't seen. I didn't know she has played WTT. And an American flag on her outfit:rolleyes: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

Yes deckham, we decided but I need a confirmation:yeah: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

cool_olga
Jul 19th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Red Lady was just the card, symbol of a women-Nastya ;)
These Natsya pics from there are actually one of his worst pics butI've already asked him to take few nice ones now. Yeah she played WTT last year for Springfield Lasers, that's why American flag. He met her there last year, he said she was sitting alone on the stands. He walked up, took a seat next to her and was real nice and she signed three pictures for him. He said she was really nice and noone else even asked her, so she was very happy when he asked for them. She's so nice :)

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 09:40 PM
People in the U.S. don't know Nastya. But a big US Open will make her a bigger name.

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 09:50 PM
I realized that red lady is a card, but as she is black-haired she should be queen club or spade.
Stupid American audience what do they understand from beauty and talent :smash: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

cool_olga
Jul 19th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Not only America. At French Open my friend was there and also nobody was near Nastya and recognise her. The most stupid thing..he told me that when Lena D was practicing people thought it is Dokic ?!? :/

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Winning a major helps. They know Nastya in France now.
If she wins the US Open, Nastya will be well known everywhere.

Nastyafan
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:10 PM
After the win over Momo Elena became well-known in France. In the final the majority of the public was cheering her on.
Even if Nastya wins USO I doubt she will be very popular in America, but I don't care just win Nastya!:yeah: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:15 PM
JHH didn't become famous. But I'd like to see Nastya win 3 out of 4 slams also.

Mimi
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:23 PM
First, let's have Nastya stop having these stretches of horrid tennis for months.

I really don't understand why Nastya is so inconsistent... the biggest part of her game is her speed and footwork.

ys
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:25 PM
First, let's have Nastya stop having these stretches of horrid tennis for months.

I really don't understand why Nastya is so inconsistent... the biggest part of her game is her speed and footwork.
I don't think she is inconsistent, really.

Mimi
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:31 PM
I don't think she is inconsistent, really.
Nastya has gotten somewhat better with it this year... although, having losses to Frazier and Likhovtseva around a Roland Garros title doesn't look good.

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Nastya has gotten somewhat better with it this year... although, having losses to Frazier and Likhovtseva around a Roland Garros title doesn't look good.
Toss out the French Open, and no way are you talking about a top 5 player.
For Maria, toss Wimbledon, you don't have a top 10 player.

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:38 PM
But there is no reason to toss them. They won the last 2 majors. One of them needs to win Queens.
And be year end player of the year.

Mimi
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Toss out the French Open, and no way are you talking about a top 5 player.
For Maria, toss Wimbledon, you don't have a top 10 player.
For Bovina, toss in no injuries, and you have a #1 player.

For Lanikova, well I'm the best already. I don't need any excuses.

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Nastya and Maria both still have to prove themselves. Like JHH did.

Mimi
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Nastya and Maria both still have to prove themselves. Like JHH did.
We're talking about me and Bovina now, sugah.

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:47 PM
How long 'til you're banned?

Mimi
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:49 PM
How long 'til you're banned?
Why should I be banned again?

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:50 PM
I saw you started a thread in GM, attention seeker. I'm sure you're preparing to post all kinds of GM nonsense.

Mimi
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:52 PM
I saw you started a thread in GM, attention seeker. I'm sure you're preparing to post all kinds of GM nonsense.
Whatever.

You know Venus should have beat Nastya at Roland Garros!

Venus was injured! And she couldn't hit a ball over the net because of it!

Congrats, Nastya... let me give you a HAND.

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:55 PM
You go wild sometimes. It could be the full moon.

Mimi
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Racist. Hater.

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Racist. Hater.
Please stop ruining the cheering threads. Thank you.

Mimi
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Please stop ruining the cheering threads. Thank you.
Please start posting in one certain player's cheering thread. Thank you.

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 10:59 PM
It would help if she played.

Mimi
Jul 19th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Fan support inspires players to do their best.

So, do you part.

Mimi
Jul 19th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Also, you're not supposed to support my argument that a Kournikova forum shouldn't exist.

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 11:06 PM
I like the Anna forum. You can ignore it.

Mimi
Jul 19th, 2004, 11:07 PM
It would help if she played.

goldenlox
Jul 19th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Fan support inspires players to do their best.

I'm doing my part.

cool_olga
Jul 19th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Mimi it's Nastya's forum if you want to talk about Bovina go to hers.

goldenlox
Jul 20th, 2004, 01:57 AM
You did it! You chased her out of here! YAY!!

cool_olga
Jul 20th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Hehe, I am very persuading :p

cool_olga
Jul 20th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Damn :banghead:
Next week Acura Classic starts. Friend has press pass, Nastya is playing and I am going for hols with no computer and stuff there and tv. i am now more curious about her game than never and I'm pretty sure tv would show her match and I of course will not be able to see :sad:

goldenlox
Jul 20th, 2004, 05:54 PM
I know what you mean. There are 2 Russian slam winners, and they are both coming back to the tour in San Diego.
I'm very eager to see their level of play.
Nastya did not play well before and after Roland Garros. I hope this extra time to prepare has Anastasia near her peak.

cool_olga
Jul 20th, 2004, 07:11 PM
If Nastya went deep in the draw and played Maria, Lindsay, Venus or Serena I would be furious not to see the match. It never was like that before, when she really can win with the bests, and not be able to see it's frustrating, I think I would be able come on net sometimes but with tv no way I suppose, or I would have to go 10 kilometres (one side) to city to family...on bike :rolleyes:

goldenlox
Jul 20th, 2004, 07:34 PM
There will be other tournaments. If Nastya makes the semis, I might get to see it.

cool_olga
Jul 21st, 2004, 10:06 AM
Hope she makes semis here at least. She should be high seed, second actually but when both Williams have injury ranks she can be #4. Semis are in her hands, she just has to play her good tennis.

goldenlox
Jul 21st, 2004, 10:33 AM
This is a very good field. Both sisters and Maria. Plus some other good players.
I wouldn't be surprised if Nastya doesn't make the semis here.
Remember Dubai, and Berlin? Sometimes it takes Nastya a tournament to get her form back.
But she won Leipzig off a layoff. So you never know.

cool_olga
Jul 21st, 2004, 11:17 AM
Yep, but I have just seen Henin is playing that too so will be even harder if she's in good shape.
Pity no Leipzig this year by the way.
I believe Nastya can do well here, it's after layoff but it's too important tournamnent to just be adjusting to matches again.

Nastyafan
Jul 21st, 2004, 12:14 PM
Justine isn't playing here. So Nastya should be #4 seeded at worst and she has to reach at least SF. There is no time for adjusting, every tourney is of big importance and is decisive for #1
Pity, you won't be here Ola, but I hope you will be pleasantly surprised when you come back

goldenlox
Jul 21st, 2004, 01:50 PM
This tournament is packed. Mauresmo, Davenport, both Williams, Sharapova, Capriati. Plus Nadia, and other dangerous players.
But it's not the Olympics. San Diego is a warmup for the big events.

cool_olga
Jul 21st, 2004, 02:00 PM
Then why on WTA is see San Diego in Justine's schedule :confused:
Yeah I hope to be suprised nicely :) Though I will be coming sometimes on net, nah, will ride these 10 km few days, it'll be good exercise for me and somebody has to update anastasia-myskina.com :sad: Or maybe you Nastyafan can do that :rolleyes:

All players from top 10 are very dangerous, Nastya has to be 100% focused there to make this semifinal.

goldenlox
Jul 21st, 2004, 02:02 PM
Justine isn't coming back yet. She's not ready. She entered a while ago, but she's already out.

Nastyafan
Jul 21st, 2004, 03:21 PM
Justine withdrawn from San Diego and Montreal officially - there is a thread in GM.
Thanks for the trust Ola. :) I will be glad if I can replace you for a while.Unfortunately I haven't concerned with web design :banghead:but If you explain me how to do that I can try. I may be away for 2-3 days too , but no more:)

cool_olga
Jul 21st, 2004, 05:05 PM
Yeah would be good if you could, thanks.
So Justine out, wonder if she comes for US Open.
But it's better for Nastya, being #5 seed is worst, she would have to play top 4 seed in quarters, being #4 means easier way to semis, hope she makes it. Can't wait Acura, will bring you grear pics of Nastya :D I already asked Frank (going with pp, he's quite good photographer), hope so see some conferences maybe too :p

goldenlox
Jul 21st, 2004, 05:22 PM
No matter what the seeds are, there will be a tough opponent in the quarters. Maybe before then.
This will be a good test. It's not like coming back in a Tier III.

cool_olga
Jul 21st, 2004, 05:43 PM
Yeah Tier I similar to grand slam, all best are there it will be hard time but I belive Nastya will do well. It's hard she likes that and she hasn't really got many points to defend these next two weeks so it's very good opportunity.

deckham
Jul 21st, 2004, 10:31 PM
is anyone there???? lots of talk has been going on since i was in here last.... some silly girl calling people racist and everything.... what a freak.

go nastya! we all know that she can win any tournament she has entered... no matter what the competition... that's why she's #4 in the world! :drink: :bounce: :banana:

Nastyafan
Jul 21st, 2004, 11:41 PM
Hi deckham:wavey: Where were you disappearing?
Yes, there was one trouble-maker but most likely he was baned.

Go Nastya show America who is the BOSS now:bounce:

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 12:44 AM
Stupid American audience what do they understand from beauty and talent :smash: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)
:eek:
I am america!!! i'm not stupid nastyafan!!!!!!

(although i'm not your typical american.... i love the brunettes.... the blondes tend to bore me... brunettes are more mysterious and have more substance... hehehe.....)

Go Nastya show America who is the BOSS now
Nastyafan!!!!!!!!!! :fiery:

Nastyafan
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:01 AM
:eek:
I am america!!! i'm not stupid nastyafan!!!!!!

(although i'm not your typical american.... i love the brunettes.... the blondes tend to bore me... brunettes are more mysterious and have more substance... hehehe.....)Sorry deckham I didn't want to hurt you:sad:
I had in mind that audience who have been at these WTT matches and no one except that photograph has paid attention to Nastya. And aren't you Canadian?

Nastyafan!!!!!!!!!! :fiery::confused: What did I say wrong here? That America isn't the boss?

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:10 AM
Sorry deckham I didn't want to hurt you:sad:
I had in mind that audience who have been at these WTT matches and no one except that photograph has paid attention to Nastya. And aren't you Canadian?
well very true nastyafan...i guess i am canadian... lol.
i moved to the u.s. when i was 4 and have lived here for 19 years.... so i guess i'm actually an american who was born in canada.... :confused:
and to further confuse things... my mum was born in london and my dad was born in glasgow... i was born in toronto and grew up in the South in the United States!!! somebody help me!!! i'm a mutt!!!!! :drink:

:confused: What did I say wrong here? That America isn't the boss?
LOL....i don't know where i was going with that one.... Nastya's the boss!!!
;)

goldenlox
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:16 AM
Davai Nastya!!

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:22 AM
roses are red
...while the violets are green
to say nastya will lose
... is rather obsene.

roses are blue
... they make quite a fuss
it's olympic gold for nastya
... and she may even cuss.

roses can be pink
... of that i am sure
there are no steroids in nastya
... she's 100% pure.

roses are wild
... they can be rather fun
nastya is the best
... she's our #1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!! :drink:!

goldenlox
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:24 AM
That's a classic style of poetry, that I dabble in myself.

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:30 AM
That's a classic style of poetry, that I dabble in myself.
:yeah: ... thanks GL

Nastyafan
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:36 AM
well very true nastyafan...i guess i am canadian... lol.
i moved to the u.s. when i was 4 and have lived here for 19 years.... so i guess i'm actually an american who was born in canada.... :confused:
and to further confuse things... my mum was born in london and my dad was born in glasgow... i was born in toronto and grew up in the South in the United States!!! somebody help me!!! i'm a mutt!!!!! :drink:

LOL....i don't know where i was going with that one.... Nastya's the boss!!!
;)lol you have an interesting biography. I was left with the impression that you have moved to USA not long ago. But that doesn't matter. Of course I hadn't in mind the whole nation but sometimes their media and politicians really piss me off and maybe I make incorrect generalizations then. Sorry again

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:40 AM
lol you have an interesting biography. I was left with the impression that you have moved to USA not long ago. But that doesn't matter. Of course I hadn't in mind the whole nation but sometimes their media and politicians really piss me off and maybe I make incorrect generalizations then. Sorry again
lol.... i'm just kidding nastyafan... :drink:... cheers mate!.

i just back up the u.s. when other countries bash them for trying to protect other countries.... but then there's the other side of me that gets extremely pissed off at the americans when they are arrogant and cocky about everything they do (sports is a great example).....

i play it both ways... that's when the canadian, english, and scottish comes out of me..... hehehe.... and when that happens i always start :drink:... that comes with the liver though.... being english and all.... ;).... heheheh.

Nastyafan
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:44 AM
Wow you created another masterprice:bigclap:
only these steroids sounds a bit rude is such a liric poem

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:47 AM
:)..... i do it for you guys... it keeps our spirits high!!! :bounce:

just letting everyone know there are no steroids in nastya.... ;)

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:52 AM
well i'm off..... nighty night you 2 and i'll talk to you tomorrow....

GO NASTYA! :)

Nastyafan
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:59 AM
You are doing a great work:yeah:
and it's a profanation if someone could even think that the most fragile girl in top 10 could use steroids:fiery:

Nastyafan
Jul 22nd, 2004, 02:03 AM
you are going to bed too early
but it's high time to me

nighty night :wavey:

cool_olga
Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:21 PM
I have so nice video of Nastya but can't put on server because something wrong with my net, damn :mad:

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 02:33 PM
I have so nice video of Nastya but can't put on server because something wrong with my net, damn :mad:
:eek: oh no!!! come on olga... think of something!!!

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 02:34 PM
you are going to bed too early
but it's high time to me

nighty night :wavey:
i actually went out to another movie nastyafan.... i didn't go to bed until 2 in the morning.... i'm a night owl myself.... ;)

Nastyafan
Jul 22nd, 2004, 02:57 PM
i actually went out to another movie nastyafan.... i didn't go to bed until 2 in the morning.... i'm a night owl myself.... ;)what about me - it was 5a.m. last night again:eek:

you can do it Ola, where is the video from?

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 03:01 PM
what about me - it was 5a.m. last night again:eek:

you can do it Ola, where is the video from?
good lord nastyafan! when did you wake up???? :eek:

Nastyafan
Jul 22nd, 2004, 03:36 PM
good lord nastyafan! when did you wake up???? :eek:some time about midday - it became too hot:yawn:

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 03:47 PM
some time about midday - it became too hot:yawn:
wowsers.... :eek: .... you make me quite jealous... although i got a good sleep myself.... now i must go put my pizza in the oven...

roses are red
and nastya is tan
she is just wonderful
and i'm a big fan...

just a tiny one... hehehehe....

Nastyafan
Jul 22nd, 2004, 04:21 PM
Wow you can write a poem in every moment , even hungry:clap2:
maybe I need another thunderstorm to create my next :unsure:

i have to go now , will be back later:wavey:

goldenlox
Jul 22nd, 2004, 04:34 PM
Roses are red, and Nastya's so sweet.
When she wins the gold medal, we'll cheer her great feat.

cool_olga
Jul 22nd, 2004, 05:08 PM
where is the video from?
It's kinda her presentation before Wimbledon, not that long but pretty nice.
My net freaks out after yesterday's heavy rain, makes me nuts :mad:

Good poems u2!

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 05:27 PM
Roses are red, and Nastya's so sweet.
When she wins the gold medal, we'll cheer her great feat.
that was brilliant... :)

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 05:28 PM
It's kinda her presentation before Wimbledon, not that long but pretty nice.
My net freaks out after yesterday's heavy rain, makes me nuts :mad:

Good poems u2!
thanks olga...... crazy rain over there eh?.... glad to see we're not the only ones getting torrential downpours over here... :)

cool_olga
Jul 22nd, 2004, 06:20 PM
Yeah it's pretty strange now, it was like that on Monday and Wednesday, first it was very very hot in the morning and afternoon crazy rain, there was even hail :eek:

goldenlox
Jul 22nd, 2004, 06:35 PM
It's very hot in L.A., so maybe Nastya was right to skip this event.

cool_olga
Jul 22nd, 2004, 06:40 PM
And you were so angry on her she didn't play one two there :p

cool_olga
Jul 22nd, 2004, 06:40 PM
And you were so angry on her she didn't play two there :p

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 06:43 PM
i think she's doing the right amount .... is she doing san diego, sopot, then olympics ?

cool_olga
Jul 22nd, 2004, 06:58 PM
After San Diego she plays Montreal, another Tier I.

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 07:09 PM
After San Diego she plays Montreal, another Tier I.
wow... she's doing the rogers cup too???

then she is definitely doing a good amount.... two tier 1's... then one tier 3 in sopot... then the olympics......quite nice! :bounce:

i should fly up to montreal and watch nastya in canada.... my homeland!

goldenlox
Jul 22nd, 2004, 07:13 PM
I want Nastya to get to #1. But it's very hot in L.A.
A long week of matches would tire out anyone.

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 07:18 PM
i agree GL..... if san diego or l.a. is anything like atlanta right now then 1 tournament on the west coast will be just fine! :eek:

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 07:19 PM
actually.... l.a. isn't too hot right now....all the highs are around 80 degrees ... that's perfect.... well not perfect... but it's not that hot.

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 07:23 PM
san diego will be in the high '70's during the acura classic... and montreal will be in the 80's during the rogers cup.... so it will be hotter in montreal than it will be in california during those tournaments.

at least she doesn't have to come to "hot"lanta and play in 91 degree heat with 100% humidity .... yuck! our heat index today is 115 degrees... that's just nasty. it's like hitting a brick wall when you step outside your house.... :fiery:

Nastyafan
Jul 22nd, 2004, 10:02 PM
Is in Montreal so hot? I though it almost never becomes too hot in Canada
115F in Atlanta:eek: do you know how many is it in Celsius i think it's over 48:fiery: but don't know exactly

Nastyafan
Jul 22nd, 2004, 10:14 PM
Nastya has prepared something for her opponents

guess what

http://sports.ru/photos/images101500000000001474.jpg

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 10:36 PM
Is in Montreal so hot? I though it almost never becomes too hot in Canada
115F in Atlanta:eek: do you know how many is it in Celsius i think it's over 48:fiery: but don't know exactly
yeah... canada can get hot.... not usually too hot.... but when i lived in toronto in july it could get around 90 degrees for a few days....

115 degrees is just the heat index.... which is what it feels like with the temperature and the humidity combined......
it is actually on 91 degrees.

but 115 degrees fahrenheit = 46 degrees celsius

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 10:36 PM

guess what

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did you get that???? did you make it up!?!

i love that picture! :hearts:

ys
Jul 22nd, 2004, 10:44 PM

guess what

It is not for her opponents. It is for her boyfriend when she gets tired of him.. :lol:

Nastyafan
Jul 22nd, 2004, 10:53 PM
yeah... canada can get hot.... not usually too hot.... but when i lived in toronto in july it could get around 90 degrees for a few days....

115 degrees is just the heat index.... which is what it feels like with the temperature and the humidity combined......
it is actually on 91 degrees.

but 115 degrees fahrenheit = 46 degrees celsiusthanks, i checked our forecast but max. t. here was 99F=37C and i didn't noticed you spoke about the heat index, therefore i was quite astonished

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did you get that???? did you make it up!?!

i love that picture! :hearts:LOL, this time the pic is authentic or at least i'm not the maker-up. I found it on one Russian site

Nastyafan
Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:04 PM
It is not for her opponents. It is for her boyfriend when she gets tired of him.. :lol:No, this is for her opponents, she can bash his head with his own hockey sticks (is it the word:unsure: ):lol:

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:06 PM
No, this is for her opponents, she can bash his head with his own hockey sticks (is it the word:unsure: ):lol:
that is the right word nastyafan....
lol.... yes.... she can finally get rid of the russian hockey player.

well if i ever dated nastya what would she do to me??? line up soccer balls and just start whacking them at me??? or would she just all of a sudden pull out a red card and tell me to get lost.... hehehhe..... ;)

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:09 PM
LOL, this time the pic is authentic or at least i'm not the maker-up. I found it on one Russian site
wow.... i think that's a sexy picture.... i don't know why.... it just is.

but i guess i'm a bit of a freak aren't i?... hmmmmmm.....

:drool:

Nastyafan
Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:16 PM
that is the right word nastyafan....
lol.... yes.... she can finally get rid of the russian hockey player.

well if i ever dated nastya what would she do to me??? line up soccer balls and just start whacking them at me??? or would she just all of a sudden pull out a red card and tell me to get lost.... hehehhe..... ;)
Hmm, I don't think the chance is too high but maybe she will bash your head with yout soccer spiked shoes:lol:

deckham
Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:24 PM
Hmm, I don't think the chance is too high but maybe she will bash your head with yout soccer spiked shoes:lol:
lol.... oh yeah... i forgot about that one.... heheheh... :eek:

they are the predators too, the same ones becks wears.... they look like alligator teeth.... ouch!

(i've put them into enough people's legs to know that they hurt ... hehehe ;) )

Nastyafan
Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:27 PM
wow.... i think that's a sexy picture.... i don't know why.... it just is.

but i guess i'm a bit of a freak aren't i?... hmmmmmm.....

:drool:
Nastya is sexy in every way, and with a weapon even more, every man could dream to be her victim:drool:

Nastyafan
Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:33 PM
lol.... oh yeah... i forgot about that one.... heheheh... :eek:

they are the predators too, the same ones becks wears.... they look like alligator teeth.... ouch!

(i've put them into enough people's legs to know that they hurt ... hehehe ;) )Don't wail, :bigcry:this's only a dream, wake up!

goldenlox
Jul 23rd, 2004, 02:44 AM
Roses are red. And blossom in the sun.
Please win that gold medal, and get to number one.

ys
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:00 AM
Mushrooms are white, they hate the sun,
Nastya, go fight, reach #1

goldenlox
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:02 AM
Roses are red. Violets are blue.
Win the gold medal. And the US Open too.

ys
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:07 AM
Cannabis's green, basil's also green,
Go win in Greece, go win in Queens.

goldenlox
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:13 AM
That doesn't rhyme.

Nastya's the best. She beats all the teens.
Win the gold medal, and then win in Queens.

ys
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:15 AM
That doesn't rhyme..
What doesn't rhyme? :confused:

green and queen doesn't rhyme?

goldenlox
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:16 AM
Queens and green don't rhyme.

Nastya's the best. Her game is divine.
Win the gold medal. Now is your time.

Nastya's the best. And this is my rhyme.
Win the gold medal. Your game is sublime.

ys
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:19 AM
Queens and green don't rhyme.

Nastya's the best. Her game is divine.
Win the gold medal. Now is your time.
Teach me, girls who rhyme
words "divine" and "time"

goldenlox
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:21 AM
Teach me, girls who rhyme
words "divine" and "time"
rhyme and time - you got it this time, and you're not even trying.

deckham
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:29 AM
you 2 are great...
.... you know how to rhyme
i just stare like a fool
.... and look like a mime

i give you much praise
.... for your words are so wise.
nastya is the best
.... so opponents, meet your demise.

GL and YS,
.... you both speak the truth.
if you gals are hungry,
.... try a baby ruth.

that last one wasn't good,
.... i struggled too hard for that.
try not to laugh so much at me,
.... i heard it from my cat.

-----------

you 2 do nice poems!!... ;) :bounce: :D

goldenlox
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:47 AM
Nastya's the best. The others are hype.
Win the gold medal, and more poems I will type.

goldenlox
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:49 AM
Nastya's so good. I love to watch her play.
Win the gold medal, and we party all day.

goldenlox
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:52 AM
Nastya's the best. She's the Russian #1.
Win the gold medal, and we'll have a lot of fun.

deckham
Jul 23rd, 2004, 04:08 AM
Our nastya reigns supreme,
...she struts out on the courts.
you play slices, drops, and lobs,
...nastya hits all sorts.

nastya hits it back with ease
... yes she hits with so much grace.
she'll smack it 'til she's won the match
... with a smile upon her face. :)

deckham
Jul 23rd, 2004, 04:13 AM
although tennis can be quite fierce,
...we know who will come through.
it's nastya, our favorite russian,
...she knows just what to do.

we watch in awe and shock,
...as the match becomes quite tight.
we bite our nails and stomp our fists
...and also shriek in fright.

but when all is said and done,
...the best always shines through.
it's nastya, our favorite russian,
...and she's also charming too.

deckham
Jul 23rd, 2004, 04:26 AM
"I'll hit it down the line," they say...
... "I'll hit with so much pace!"
"Well do your worst," our Nastya says...
... "I'll put it in your face."

"My serve is strong you stand no chance!"
... They say with so much pride.
"Well hop aboard," our Nastya says,
... "I'll take you for a ride."

"My forehand screams of awesomeness!"
... They say like they've just won.
"Just try to think again," Nastya says,
... "I just beat you 6 to 1!" ;)

goldenlox
Jul 23rd, 2004, 04:30 AM
Tennis is a worldwide sport. To play it is so much fun.
I think Nastya will win the gold. She's the Russian number one.

ys
Jul 23rd, 2004, 04:34 AM
GL likes to post
Nastya is the best
San Diego - first
Athens will be next

deckham
Jul 23rd, 2004, 04:35 AM
Tennis is a worldwide sport. To play it is so much fun.
I think Nastya will win the gold. She's the Russian number one.
well put GL... you always speak the truth about our nastya :bounce:

deckham
Jul 23rd, 2004, 04:36 AM
hehehe... you 2 crack me up. :)

ys
Jul 23rd, 2004, 04:40 AM
Who wlil be the first
- difficult to tell -
Russian number 1
Nastya or GL?

;)

goldenlox
Jul 23rd, 2004, 04:41 AM
Summer is here, and I love to have some fun.
Hello Athens, here comes the Russian number one.

deckham
Jul 23rd, 2004, 04:45 AM
Who wlil be the first
- difficult to tell -
Russian number 1
Nastya or GL?

;)
LOL... funny.

now GL... what's with all this tennis talk with you??? are you a serious player over in russia or are you here in the States? i don't know about you.... feel free to enlighten me... ;)

goldenlox
Jul 23rd, 2004, 04:49 AM
I have to tell Sammm to delete that thread.

ys
Jul 23rd, 2004, 04:50 AM
I have to tell Sammm to delete that thread.
As soon as I see you asking Samm do that, I'll ask my friendly admin to ban him quickly before he can delete it. So, don't even try.. ;)

Nastyafan
Jul 23rd, 2004, 10:32 AM
Lol, last night there has been a poetical competition. You are so good.:bigclap: I just can't decide which poem is the best:unsure:
Nastya reveals our unsuspected creative possibilities:angel:

Nastya is the greatest inspiration
for her fans and the next generation
against her magnificient dance
any competition has no chance

goldenlox
Jul 23rd, 2004, 10:36 AM
We all want Nastya to get back on the court.

cool_olga
Jul 23rd, 2004, 10:44 AM
Wow you wrote many poems!

Nastyafan this is sweet pic! :D
Nastya with knife, lol, better get away from her all opponents :p
But Nastya's biggest weapon is not knife but her backhand and speed. Go and use it next week! I can't wait this weeeeeeeek.

Nastyafan
Jul 23rd, 2004, 10:45 AM
and to get back with a win, win, win, win, win, title, win,....:bounce:

cool_olga
Jul 23rd, 2004, 10:53 AM
That would be something :hearts:

AKTW
Jul 23rd, 2004, 11:37 AM

guess what

I like this pic. Thanks Nastyafan. :)
And it reminds me of "Kill Bill" :p
Fighter Nastya can beat her opponents like Uma took her revenge!