PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Athletic Anastasia Myskina !!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87

Daniel
Jul 15th, 2004, 06:58 AM
Go Anastasia for #1 in the world :bounce: :worship: :D :hug:

-Em-
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:44 AM
that's an article that i found in the german edition of tennis magazin...unfortunately it's in german (pretty obvious, since that's the german edition ;) )
anyway maube there's somebody on this board who speaks german anyhow better than i do, and could translate it for the rest...
anyway, here's the link-enjoy;)
http://www.tennismagazin.de/tennis/personal/feature/myskina.html

cool_olga
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Jesus Christ when I was sleeping few hours you made 2 pages of some discussions :eek: You're good

My friend is working on transcript but haven't seen him for a long time on msn so think he's on hols. Hope it'll be on my site soon in english.

Nastya has so many points to defend after Queens, that I wanted her to play two California tournaments.
And try to get to #1 this summer.Yeah you said that already few times but it's past, she decided to make her schedule like that and nothing will change it. Now we can only accept that and cross fingers for her to do best in those she decided to play.

cool_olga
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Masha lost in WTT 3-5 to Nicole Vaidisova, really unbeatable. Are you still so confident? :rolleyes: :p

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 01:00 PM
I don't know if Maria can find the hunger she had at Wimbledon. But this was an exhibition.

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Masha lost in WTT 3-5 to Nicole Vaidisova, really unbeatable. Are you still so confident? :rolleyes: :pI hope this match is not significant but still it comes just in time to damp GL's ardour and to bring her back to the reality:zzz:

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 01:35 PM
I said in Maria's thread that for her, the US Open and YEC are the big tournaments.
For Nastya, it's the Olympics, US Open and YEC. The other stuff are preps.

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 03:21 PM
I said in Maria's thread that for her, the US Open and YEC are the big tournaments.
For Nastya, it's the Olympics, US Open and YEC. The other stuff are preps.
Every tournament Nastya's is in is a big tournament... I don't she'll treat any one of them bigger than the next... but i'm sure she'll have more passion in the olympics, fed cup, and U.S. Open as opposed to the others. But whenever she steps foot on the court she's not even thinking about what tournament she's in... just who she's playing..

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 03:27 PM
I think players know the difference. Maria definately has a different focus at the majors.
And Nastya won one match on clay this year, before Paris. She knew the difference.

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 03:40 PM
I think players know the difference. Maria definately has a different focus at the majors.
And Nastya won one match on clay this year, before Paris. She knew the difference.
Ofcourse they know the difference... the competition steepens. The better the players she plays against the better she'll play herself.
Raise your game up as the players get better.

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Every tournament is very important for Nastya now. She shouldn't waste any opportunity in any torney. Of course she should prepare herself to be in the best shape for Olympics and USO but she have to play every tournament as the most important one. Sometimes there happen things out of your control -a bad day,an incredible play of your opponent or just a bad luck - 2-3 lucky netcords or line calls may decide the match. So when there is an opportunity it should be taken
I wonder where will Nastya prepare on hard courts, I don't think she will fly to USA too early, so maybe in Germany?

cool_olga
Jul 15th, 2004, 04:53 PM
They know. You say Nastya won only one match on clay before, but herself I think she wasn't so much hungry there, she was hoping to pass first round. Then she said Jens was telling her that ferw rounds is not enough, she can do better and she believed in that, in her abilities and won it. I think at every tournament she tries to be focused as much as she can, just grand slam is something extyaordinary, prize is higher and more points, more prestigous but every tournament is important.

cool_olga
Jul 15th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Maybe in Russia she said she sometimes train in Germany but mainly in Russia and she likes being in Moscow.

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 04:57 PM
by the way cool olga... your site is great...i go there all the time.... great pics and info all the time.

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Yes they said that from Argentina only Tarpishev and Nastya return to Russia, but I don't know whether there are good hard courts in Moscow, I think they are mainly clay and carpet

cool_olga
Jul 15th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Thanks deckham doing my best :) And Nastyafan helps

I remember Nastya saying she trains in private club in Moscow so maybe there, now it's summer so quite warm she can train on outside courts. Moscow is huge city must have good hard courts, if not there then where.

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 05:10 PM
If she's in Moscow, then she'll probably fly to California with Lina. She's just playing San Diego also.
But she might train in Germany.

cool_olga
Jul 15th, 2004, 05:17 PM
She must fly bit earlier to adjust. In Europe now pretty cold. Russia is my neighbour so doubt there's much different than here and here is coldest week now for a long time, no real summer and in California now really hot.

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Argentina was cold too. I'm interested to see what level of tennis Nastya plays.
Is it the lose to Amy Frazier tennis. Lose to Lena L.? Meghann?
Or will Nastya play like she did in Paris.

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I just checked the forecast - indeed not the best summer in Moscow - about 20C and rain almost every day. So not the best place for training . But I doubt it's better in Germany. Definitely she should fly to California early to acclimatize herself. But I dont believe

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Nastya can find an indoor court. But if she wants to go to L.A. now, then play the tournament.

cool_olga
Jul 15th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Whole mid Europe cold as hell I regret I am living here I can't even sunbath :sad:
Germany is on our left and Russia on our right so neither of this places is warm. She should definitely fly to CA quickly and get some good and hard training there.

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Don't worry(about sunbath) Bulgaria is in South Europe but the weather is the same here. And I live on the sea

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Yes yes.... she needs to come over here to the states and enjoy some fun in the sun. We don't want her lovely tan to go away.... hehehe.

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 06:46 PM
I doubt she will lose her tan. She has it by birth - her grandmother is Asian;)

cool_olga
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:03 PM
If you were spending so many hours on court, now in California wouldn't worry about that too :p

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:09 PM
When Nastya does play, it's her first time on the court as a slam champion, except for Wimbledon.
So we get to see if Nike lets her wear her own unique outfit.

cool_olga
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:30 PM
First she would have to design it. With Puma though she wasn't slam champion she was wearing outfits nobody else had.

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I doubt she will lose her tan. She has it by birth - her grandmother is Asian;)
ah...i did not know that... nifty.

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Nastya should be concerned with design in winter. Now she has more important things to do

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:55 PM
ah...i did not know that... nifty.yes, more precisely - Uzbek if I'm not wrong

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Nastya should be concerned with design in winter. Now she has more important things to do
Nastya has 10 more days with nothing to do but practice. She can design a whole clothing line in that time.

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 08:13 PM
No, she should train hard and be focused only on tennis

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 08:14 PM
i actually liked her outfit in argentina.... it looked quite nice.

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 08:16 PM
I liked the Wimbledon outfit. I want to see that in different colors. Nastya should also go bare midriff.
Just like Maria. In fact both Marias and Nastya are built for bare midriff outfits.

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 08:19 PM
oh who am i fooling... nastya looks good in anything she puts on...
i like the way nastya's build is over sharapova's b/c sharapova is the same weight but is 6'1". Nastya is only 5'8" and her legs are very, very nice. Very proportional.... grrrrrrr :lick:

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 08:57 PM
No, she should train hard and be focused only on tennis
i agree... but if the designing helps her relax in between training sessions, then go for it. i believe she can multi-task!

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 08:59 PM
and i would like to apologize to you diehard nastya fans out there for not knowing who myskina was until the 4th round of the french open... i saw the ESPN highlights and i was hooked. She's quite wonderful. I would have been on here with you guys and gals 3 years ago if i would have known she had existed in the sport.....

GO NASTYA!

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Definitely the Wimby outfit was very good. She looked so feminine in that white dress. Why did she deprive us of the pleasure to watch it longer:sad:
But Argentina? :confused:They played there with training suits.

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Nastya has a great bod. And she should show it off -

http://www.teaboy.co.uk/photos/Jan04TennisGirls/index.html

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Definitely the Wimby outfit was very good. She looked so feminine in that white dress. Why did she deprive us of the pleasure to watch it longer:sad:
But Argentina? :confused:They played there with training suits.
Yes... I did like the wimbly outfit as well.... the clear meshy part on the side of her top was a very nice touch. I think I like her in the red too from the french open.
But I honestly really liked her training suit in argentina.... I'm a cold weather kinda guy and I like a girl that's all bundled up. Leaves more to the imagination perhaps??? :yeah:

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:09 PM

http://www.teaboy.co.uk/photos/Jan04TennisGirls/index.html
thank you very much for that reminder..... :angel:

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:19 PM
It's never late deckman. I'm her fan a long time ago but I'm here a bit earlier than you

Wow I hadn't seen these pics!
Nastya:inlove: :hearts:

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:22 PM
thanks nastyafan... i noticed you were here just a bit before me.
also... am i the only "american" one on nastya's thread???

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Hmm, it seems her tan is not only by birth;)

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:27 PM
I think Daniel and GL are Americans too(or at least live there)

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Hmm, it seems her tan is not only by birth;)
hehehe.... i wonder if in her time off she'd like to play tennis with me?
I wouldn't be distracted... :eek:

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:30 PM
I think Daniel and GL are Americans too(or at least live there)
oh ok... well i guess i'm still a canadian citizen so i guess i should have a canadian flag eh?
we canadians are a bit looney eh.... and we like to :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:34 PM
I am now canadian again.... i want a back bacon on a bun and sit back and watch myskina play some nice tennis while i drink a molson canadian and also have the toronto maple leafs on the 2nd tv.
that would make me a happy man. :hearts:

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:36 PM
I wouldn't be distracted... :eek:if you are good enough...

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Nastya has a boyfriend. A hockey player.

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:40 PM
oh ok... well i guess i'm still a canadian citizen so i guess i should have a canadian flag eh?
we canadians are a bit looney eh.... and we like to :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:I noticed many people here change their residence almost every day
We like :drink: too and Russians even more

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:44 PM
I am now canadian again.... i want a back bacon on a bun and sit back and watch myskina play some nice tennis while i drink a molson canadian and also have the toronto maple leafs on the 2nd tv.
that would make me a happy man. :hearts:This sounds tasty although I don't know some of these dainties

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:02 PM
if you are good enough...
i think my serve would be ok.... but it's keeping my eye on the ball that would be the problem.... :rolleyes:

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:03 PM
i know.... and being canadian that gives me somewhat of a shot right? lol...
my main sport is football (soccer) but I love to skate and support those 'leafs!!!

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Nastya dated her coach before this. Who knows, she obviously likes to date.

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:05 PM
I noticed many people here change their residence almost every day
We like :drink: too and Russians even more
alot of people think the drink is the :devil: ... but i think it keeps everyone down to earth. a nice cold frosty beverage or a nice warm shot of vodka will keep everyone happy. :drink:

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:06 PM
This sounds tasty although I don't know some of these dainties
back bacon is a mysterious type of ham that is only found in canada... heck, that fact even freaks me out. Our mystery meat is from our country and nowhere else.... THAT CAN'T BE GOOD!!!!!!

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:08 PM
and good for her for doing so!! if she could just make her way over to atlanta.... ;) ....... and is it just me or does nastya give the cutest interviews in english. her fragments crack me up.... and she tries so hard to speak properly. :lick:

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:20 PM
We discussed her hockey player once and we decided that he is far inferior to her level and she uses him only for pastime, so we may continue dreaming:lick:

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Nastya is one of the most successful woman athletes in the world. And she's also a beautiful, intelligent woman.
It's hard for her to find an equal. Same for Maria.

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:31 PM
i know russian....... spasiba, privet, nyet, da, and vodka.... is there anything else i need to know?
ah yes.... and "Vy ochen' krasivy", which ofcourse means "you are very beautiful".. i need to at least have a line for nastya if the time arose.... ;)

ys
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:31 PM
She dated Russian tennis player Artyom Derepasko before that, if I remember it correctly.

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:32 PM
and good for her for doing so!! if she could just make her way over to atlanta.... ;) .......we have one saying (actualy it's Turkish) "If the mountain doesn't want to come to Mohamed, Mohamed have to go to mountain";)
and is it just me or does nastya give the cutest interviews in english. her fragments crack me up.... and she tries so hard to speak properly. :lick:Unfortunately I don't know English so good to appraise, but definitrly she is so cute:kiss:

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:36 PM
She dated Russian tennis player Artyom Derepasko before that, if I remember it correctly.
Like I said, these wealthy top level athletes, who are also beautiful women, have to date below themselves.
So they could wind up with a non-celebrity.

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:36 PM
i know russian....... spasiba, privet, nyet, da, and vodka.... is there anything else i need to know?
ah yes.... and "Vy ochen' krasivy", which ofcourse means "you are very beautiful".. i need to at least have a line for nastya if the time arose.... ;):bigclap:
maybe "ya lyublyu vas" - i love you

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:42 PM
we have one saying (actualy it's Turkish) "If the mountain doesn't want to come to Mohamed, Mohamed have to go to mountain";)
lol... that's a great quote. in fact i may do that... i'm only 23 and don't know what i want to do yet ... and i've always wanted to go to russia.... hmmmmmmm :D
Unfortunately I don't know English so good to appraise, but definitrly she is so cute:kiss:
your english is quite nice then... i am impressed. :clap2:

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:43 PM
hmm... my message got quite messed up.. that's odd.....

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Like I said, these wealthy top level athletes, who are also beautiful women, have to date below themselves.
So they could wind up with a non-celebrity.
the fingers will always be crossed.... :)

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:45 PM
:bigclap:
maybe "ya lyublyu vas" - i love you
i'll note that in my little black book..... :kiss:

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:55 PM
lol... that's a great quote. in fact i may do that... i'm only 23 and don't know what i want to do yet ... and i've always wanted to go to russia.... hmmmmmmm :DBetter go to San Diego or Montreal, in Russia you may have problems with some hockey team:boxing:

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:00 PM
i'll note that in my little black book..... :kiss:do you know how to pronounce it;)

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Better go to San Diego or Montreal, in Russia you may have problems with some hockey team:boxing:
lol... that's fine with me.... nastya likes soccer too... so i'll have one up on them there.... hehehe.
and i know i'll have to have some drinking competitions with the russians... they might take me on that vodka... but if it hits the beer... then they'll be putty in my hands!!! :drink:

sorry guys.... i'm a bit of a looney.... :bolt:

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:04 PM
do you know how to pronounce it;)
ya lyublyu vas = your lullaby vase ?????? :confused: ... hehehe... jk

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:11 PM
lol... that's fine with me.... nastya likes soccer too... so i'll have one up on them there.... hehehe.
and i know i'll have to have some drinking competitions with the russians... they might take me on that vodka... but if it hits the beer... then they'll be putty in my hands!!! :drink:

sorry guys.... i'm a bit of a looney.... :bolt:
hmm, you underestimate Russian mafia:armed:

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:15 PM
hmm, you underestimate Russian mafia:armed:
LOL...... that may be true....... but i come with some brilliant dance moves!!! :banana:

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Okay, calm down you two. This is Nastya's cheering thread.
I discuss Maria because she's Nastya's main challenge for Russian #1.
But let's keep this about Nastya.

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:19 PM
Okay, calm down you two. This is Nastya's cheering thread.
I discuss Maria because she's Nastya's main challenge for Russian #1.
But let's keep this about Nastya.
lol...it is about nastya....

and i'm not so sure sharapova is the biggest threat to her russian #1 yet...

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Winning Wimbledon will usually make you a threat to the top players.

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Winning Wimbledon will usually make you a threat to the top players.
definitely a threat....i just think dementieva is still the #1 competition though.

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:33 PM
I think Lena's serve will keep her results below Maria's. But we'll see.

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Uh , GL again horrify us with Masha. We were talking so funny

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:37 PM
It is scary. Nastya was the only Russian to win a major. And then a few weeks later, people are talking about another Russian.
It's almost not fair to Nastya. She only had 2 weeks between majors. Maria has much more time to get ready for the next major.
So now Nastya has to prove herself again. Prove herself to the tennis world.

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Uh , GL again horrify us with Masha. We were talking so funny
i agree.... come on GL.... let the masha stuff go.

we all know nastya is the best!!! :worship:

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:38 PM
It is scary. Nastya is the only Russian to win a major. And then a few weeks later, people are talking about another Russia.
It's almost not fair to Nastya. She only had 2 weeks between majors. Maria has much more time to get ready for the next major.
So now Nastya has to prove herself again. Prove herself to the tennis world.
I entirely agree with you on that one... and now she is rested and ready to show her stuff to the world...

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:41 PM
Plus Nastya goes to Athens. That might drain her energy before Queens.

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:45 PM
It is scary. Nastya was the only Russian to win a major. And then a few weeks later, people are talking about another Russian.
So now Nastya has to prove herself again. Prove herself to the tennis world. I think till yesterday you were one of these people who spoke how superior is Masha to Nastya. Did today's Masha's loss change you again?

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Plus Nastya goes to Athens. That might drain her energy before Queens.
i like her schedule... she's doing san diego, then the rogers cup, a break, the olympics, a break, then u.s. open..... that's a good warmup before the u.s. open.... and great preparation for the olympics!!!!
i want to see nastya medal at the olympics before i even start worrying about the u.s. open. i'm sure nastya is thinking about the olympics first as well. She's already said the happiest moment she's had (before the french) was the sydney olympics... she loves representing russia there.

goldenlox
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:46 PM
I felt that Nastya deserved her moment of glory. And it was too short of a time.
Now Maria has a longer moment of glory.

Nastyafan
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:53 PM
i like her schedule... she's doing san diego, then the rogers cup, a break, the olympics, a break, then u.s. open..... that's a good warmup before the u.s. open.... and great preparation for the olympics!!!!
i want to see nastya medal at the olympics before i even start worrying about the u.s. open. i'm sure nastya is thinking about the olympics first as well. She's already said the happiest moment she's had (before the french) was the sydney olympics... she loves representing russia there.err.. after Montreal she plays Sopot and it's really difficult schedule but let's hope she knows what she does

deckham
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:58 PM
err.. after Montreal she plays Sopot and it's really difficult schedule but let's hope she knows what she does
whooops... sopot was what i meant... but i still like the schedule. great hardcourt preparation...

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:00 AM
We'll see. One positive is that expectations aren't through the roof. Most people agree with me - that Nastya won't win Queens.
Maybe that means she'll have less pressure on her.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:02 AM
We'll see. One positive is that expectations aren't through the roof. Most people agree with me - that Nastya won't win Queens.
Maybe that means she'll have less pressure on her.
unfortunately i'm not one of those people who doesn't think she can win queens. if a russian is going to do it... it will be nastya.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:03 AM
GL.... i'm confused as to whether you're a nastya fan or a nastya hater... or somewhere caught in the middle. very very confusing..... maybe you should just be in the masha threads???? i don't know.....

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:05 AM
I'm a big fan. I'm not in love with her, like some people. I think you can be an excellent player even though 2 or 3 others have better results than you.
I'm realistic in every thread. And I've been more insulting to Maria than to any other player.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:08 AM
I'm a big fan. I'm not in love with her, like some people. I think you can be an excellent player even though 2 or 3 others have better results than you.
I'm realistic in every thread. And I've been more insulting to Maria than to any other player.
but part of being a big fan is being a bit unrealistic.... heck...i think england's soccer team can win every single competition they compete in. They might be able to but they don't..... you always have to think they can win... it's not entirely unrealistic... just a bit farfetched.

am i wrong?

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:12 AM
I think I do a good job at being a fan. I'm not going to just say "Go Sveta!"
I give my opinion. Obviously, some of them drive people nuts. I keep things interesting.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:13 AM
I give my opinion. Obviously, some of them drive people nuts. I keep things interesting.
i'm sure you do. :fiery:

ys
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:14 AM
You are great. We love you.. :kiss:

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:17 AM
I know I'm laughing hard, half the time when I post. I really love this stuff.

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:18 AM
USO is too far from now and it's no use discussing her chances now. Many things may happen till USO. Nastya shouldn't think about it now too. She have to be focused on San Diego
And GL I don't think you are realistic. Till yesterday you were ready to proclaim Masha the best ever player and future dominant player. Today you are more realistic, what will you be tomorrow?

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:20 AM
I think I'm consistent. For a tall 17 year old, I knew I was watching something special.
That doesn't mean Nastya can't win more majors.
But Maria is a new force on the tour. And I didn't see it coming before Wimbledon.

ys
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:21 AM
USO is too far from now and it's no use discussing her chances now. Many things may happen til USO. Nastya shouldn't think about it now too. She have to be focused on San Diego

I think it is wrong approach. Nobody can keep thei form for 2 months with bunch of flights in between. San Diego should be for Nastya exactly what it is. A tune-up. A warm-up. There is no way she should be anywhere close to her best form at San Diego. She should peak in one month time. Not earlier.

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:24 AM
Nastya knows this is a prep. She doesn't just play the AO. She played Hopman Cup and Sydney.
Nastya knows the goal is Athens, not San Diego.

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:31 AM
I said already, the opportunities shouldn't be missed. Nastya should be in peak shape then, but all players prepare for the same. There are no guarantees that she will be able to win then. The chance could be not on her side. Maybe she will have the best opportunities in San Diego and Montreal

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:36 AM
I think the reason she's not playing L.A. is because Nastya doesn't want to play too much, too hard in California.
If Nastya's goal was to reach #1, she would be playing next week. She might get to #1, but Nastya wants an Olympic medal.
She wants gold.

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:44 AM
Of course the gold medal is the bigger goal. If I could choose I would prefer her to win it too. But it's too risky to concentrate all her hopes and efforts to only one task. Still she is not a dominant player, there are many factors beyond her - draw, other players , luck...

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:47 AM
Nastya will play well in San Diego. But she wants to play her best in Athens.

ys
Jul 16th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Nastya will play well in San Diego. But she wants to play her best in Athens.
I really doubt that she can do well in Athens. I am watching Nastya for quite a while and I noticed a certain problem with her - nothing affects her game as badly as heat. Is it because of effect of loosening strings on her flat shots. Or something else. As soon as it is +85F, she is a dead meat. It is going to be hotter than that in Athens. Mid-August is averagely characterised by unbearable heat in Athens.

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 01:10 AM
I've been saying over and over that Maria was our best chance for gold. That's water under the bridge.
Nastya will try her best.

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 01:18 AM
This summer is too cold here. I'm in Bulgaria - neighbour of Greece and here is no summer at all, it's raining every day and t= 20-25C. So the heat may not be a factor.

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 01:23 AM
Good. A cool summer for Nastya. No excuses. That's the way it should be.

ys
Jul 16th, 2004, 01:23 AM
This summer is too cold here. I'm in Bulgaria - neighbour of Greece and here is no summer at all, it's raining every day and t= 20-25C. So the heat may not be a factor.
That is why people don't go for vacation to Bulgaria after August. While in Turkey and Greece it is a golden season. Bulgaria is much colder than Greece. Athens is frying pan in August.

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 01:35 AM
That is why people don't go for vacation to Bulgaria after August. While in Turkey and Greece it is a golden season. Bulgaria is much colder than Greece. Athens is frying pan in August. It's the same in Greece now. Indeed the autumn in Greece and Turkey is quite warmer, but the summer is similar- the Mediterranean cools the climate there

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 02:00 AM
It's the same in Greece now. Indeed the autumn in Greece and Turkey is quite warmer, but the summer is similar- the Mediterranean cools the climate there
wow...i left for a while and we've changed topics a bit.

The weather in athens is not going to be sickly hot. Mid-80's more than likely. And there are no excuses for greece... the only excuse she's ever used is that she was tired from wimbledon or that the other player wanted it more than she did... extremely gracious in defeat.

All this masha talk... yes she will be good... and she is good now. but there is absolutely no way you could ever say she would have been russia's best shot at a gold medal. She needs more experience which dementieva and myskina have.

until sharapova shows she can beat myskina, then i might change my opinion... but masha is definitely a one-dimensional player right now and that will show up soon enough...

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 02:11 AM
Go Nastya! I want her to keep improving. Justine is coming back. And then Kim.
Nastya has to improve, to win another major.

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 03:43 AM
I love the sea but I also like mountains. In Sopot I feel great because I always get so much support from fans. I like to feel there's someone behind me, who I can count on, and Sopot's crowd gives me feeling of safety. I inside feel that fans are always happy to see me playing on the court and happy for just that I came there. Of course you feel better having that kind of support and you start to behave like it's your home... Sometimes the weather in Sopot in not that good, sometimes it's even cold, but besides weather everything in Sopot is very nice. (giving a smile)

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Damn I again missed two pages, you're posting beasts :banghead:

Why you remind this quote here? :p

http://www.teaboy.co.uk/photos/Jan0...irls/index.html (http://www.teaboy.co.uk/photos/Jan04TennisGirls/index.html)
Yeah these pics are great, I remember they were her first ones of the season ,pretty exciting time for seeing pics :) Next year friend will have even better digi cam there in Sydney than This guy so they'll be even better :yeah:

Sure dream more :p

Nastya dated her coach before this.
She changed very nice, handsome, mature Jens to monkey :rolleyes:.

spasiba, privet, nyet, da, and vodka....
Haha, vodka very popular word here too :p

after Montreal she plays Sopot
I'm afraid she won't stay on entry list for a long time :sad:

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Of course we're posting page after page. Anastasia is the French Open champion. And Russian #1.
There's always a lot to discuss.
I have a tennis match now. I'll be back later today.

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Yeah of course a lot to say but pity it is in my night time when I'm sleeping..:rolleyes:

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Damn I again missed two pages, you're posting beasts :banghead:
Yeah of course a lot to say but pity it is in my night time when I'm sleeping..:rolleyes:You should change your daily schedule Ola:p . My time zone is even earlier than yours, but deckham made me laugh:lol: all night and I wasn't able to sleep at all again.
She changed very nice, handsome, mature Jens to monkeyAnthropoid with donkey's ears:nerner: . I don't understand what are these fluids between tennis and hockey players:confused:

I'm afraid she won't stay on entry list for a long time :sad:Is there a new info?

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 01:00 PM
You should change your daily schedule Ola:p . My time zone is even earlier than yours, but deckham made me laugh:lol: all night and I wasn't able to sleep at all again.
Yeah east is -

Anthropoid with donkey's ears:nerner: . I don't understand what are these fluids between tennis and hockey players:confused:
No idea, she said it was 'click', would like I have weakness to tennis palyers :p

Is there a new info?No but all of you say it's not smart to play there and I think that too. But then why she entered it. I don't know what to think but prefer not to give myself too much hopes especially if I can go with press pass (not sure yet). And if Shamil really does this camp chanced burnt. :fiery:

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 01:06 PM
By the way forgot to say here. My bro read in newspaper Nastya's dad believed that Nastya can win French Open and bet on her. He won million dollars :rolleyes:, think hasn't been said here.

And I thought Nastya had only one naked shoot this on horse and what I see? look at new galelry I made, magazine scans there are two scans from French mag she's half-naked there as well.
http://www.anastasia-myskina.com/main/gallery/scans/index.htm

And Russian frien just said that yesterday she saw mag with Nastya half-naked again :eek:

By the way if any of you have any megazines that Nastya is in could you scan and send? I am looking through all mines, to this new gallery.

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 01:22 PM
No but all of you say it's not smart to play there and I think that too. But then why she entered it. I don't know what to think but prefer not to give myself too much hopes especially if I can go with press pass (not sure yet). And if Shamil really does this camp chanced burnt. :fiery:
Do you work for some paper or magazine?:rolleyes:
I don't think Shamil will prevent Nastya from playing if she wants. He said - 2camps - 2-6 and 10-16.08 (if i remember exactly) with SOME players, so probably who wants

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 01:39 PM
By the way forgot to say here. My bro read in newspaper Nastya's dad believed that Nastya can win French Open and bet on her. He won million dollars :rolleyes:, think hasn't been said here..Million?:rolleyes: I don't believe I think the rating were about 1:50 for her so he shoul have put 20 000. I think at least one 0 is exaggerated.

And I thought Nastya had only one naked shoot this on horse and what I see? look at new galelry I made, magazine scans there are two scans from French mag she's half-naked there as well.
http://www.anastasia-myskina.com/main/gallery/scans/index.htm

And Russian frien just said that yesterday she saw mag with Nastya half-naked again :eek:

By the way if any of you have any megazines that Nastya is in could you scan and send? I am looking through all mines, to this new gallery.Haven't you seen them so far? The first one was even here in GM. They are old, although some Russian magazines have published them again with a comment "no long before RG"

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 01:39 PM
No, magazine why you think so?

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 01:45 PM
No, magazine why you think so?because of the press pass;)

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Nastya talked about that horse photoshoot on the Tennis Channel. She said she wasn't naked. And no men were in the room, only women.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Hey there guys.... i know we're on opposite schedules since i'm over here in the states... but i'm glad to see i'm making a few of you laugh.. . :lol:
i'd never seen those pics of the magazine. I must say that nastya looks much better with the short hair. i hope she keeps it....
Now i must tan my white canadian body up and go out in the sunny sun sun...
wow... i don't make much sense... but i will talk to all of you later.... :wavey:

ys
Jul 16th, 2004, 02:42 PM
By the way forgot to say here. My bro read in newspaper Nastya's dad believed that Nastya can win French Open and bet on her. He won million dollars :rolleyes:, think hasn't been said here.
He must have bet with her on her prizemoney.

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Nastya's dad had more confidence than I did. Nastya had won one match at Roland Garros in her whole career before this year.

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Hey there guys.... i know we're on opposite schedules since i'm over here in the states... but i'm glad to see i'm making a few of you laugh.. . :lol:
i'd never seen those pics of the magazine. I must say that nastya looks much better with the short hair. i hope she keeps it....
Now i must tan my white canadian body up and go out in the sunny sun sun...
wow... i don't make much sense... but i will talk to all of you later.... :wavey:Good morning beckham.:wavey: Indeed I was laughing very much last night. I thought you were a bit:drink: but I see you are the same in the morning:lol:
Well, take care of your "white canadian body" and see you later.

GL did you win?

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Yes, I won. My regular tennis partners are a little worse than me. But I had to go 3 sets.
A long match on a beautiful day. It's perfect weather today.

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Congrats! You have confidence. Probably you have played 20% if the match has went to 3 sets;)
And here it's raining again.

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 04:11 PM
I can't wait to see what level of tennis Nastya plays this summer.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Good morning beckham.:wavey: Indeed I was laughing very much last night. I thought you were a bit:drink: but I see you are the same in the morning:lol:
Well, take care of your "white canadian body" and see you later.

GL did you win?
it's now a brown body.... and yeah... i act like that all the time. i guess you could say i'm a bit different...a very laid back kinda guy. :drink: :smash: :drink:

congrats gl on your win....

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Knock knock???
Who's there????
Myskina...
Myskina who????
Are you serious... you're in a myskina thread and you don't know who she is? :lol:

hehehe...i'll stop that now...

GO NASTYA!! :bounce:

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 06:37 PM
There will be weeks when Anastasia doesn't play. You have to do better than this.

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 06:38 PM
because of the press pass;)
No not magazine I am too young to work for that now. I must finish high school and uni first :p
I am admin of www.inside-tennis.net (http://www.inside-tennis.net) that'e enough to get press pass for Tier I, even at some cases for Tier I, we have just got it for Rogers AT&T Cup...

Nastya talked about that horse photoshoot on the Tennis Channel. She said she wasn't naked. And no men were in the room, only women.
Yeah she said exactly the same in old interview for ace. It was underwear.
I am curious to see new shoot, hope irina buys thsi magazine...

Congratz on your suntan becks :yeah: I will go to lakes next week and wil surely get some, but first must buy nice bathingsuit :p

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 06:40 PM
There will be weeks when Anastasia doesn't play. You have to do better than this.
hey... whatever i can do to keep this entertaining.... still boasting my support for myskina! ;)

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Congratz on your suntan becks :yeah: I will go to lakes next week and wil surely get some, but first must buy nice bathingsuit :p
LOL.... thanks. Have fun at the lake at try some tubing or ski-bobbing... they're a riot! :lol:

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 06:50 PM
What's tubing and ski-bobbing sorry? :rolleyes: I'm not that good in english :p

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 06:52 PM
What's tubing on ski-bobbing sorry? :rolleyes: I'm not that good in english :p
oh ok.... i'm not exactly sure what your lakes are like over there... lots of boats?? or does everyone kinda gather around the beach?

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 06:54 PM
tubing is just a big rubber inner tube that is dragged behind the boat... and you can either sit in it or lay on top of it...
ski bob looks like a little rocket ship being towed behind the boat... you lay on top and put your legs on the side of it.... if you hit some waves you're usually going to bite the dust...
hehehe... that's the fun part!!!!

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 07:05 PM
oh I see :p But lol, Poland is not USA, here maybe at biggest lake or most popular places maybe there is something like that but in most not..Honesty Poland sucks

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 07:21 PM
oh I see :p But lol, Poland is not USA, here maybe at biggest lake or most popular places maybe there is something like that but in most not..Honesty Poland sucks
well don't be so vicious on your country...i'm sure the history of your country just destroys ours.... i know i'd be quite jealous of a few things over there if i visited.... maybe...mmm..... vodka! :drink:
... which will then make me :crazy:

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 07:59 PM
hi again
lol deckham you overwhelm us with culinary, sea and all sorts of terms we have never heard. I think we don't have tubing or ski-bobbing either. . Actually I don't know the English names of the most attraction we have:p

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 08:14 PM
hi again
lol deckham you overwhelm us with culinary, sea and all sorts of terms we have never heard. I think we don't have tubing or ski-bobbing either. . Actually I don't know the English names of the most attraction we have:p
i'll bring some american influence to these russian threads then... we'll keep nastya's thread very universal and well-rounded... hehehe

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 08:31 PM
But it's so hard to rummade through all dictionaries around and usually I find nothing.
Drink some vodka :drink:and speak simply! hehe

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 08:37 PM
But it's so hard to rummade through all dictionaries around and usually I find nothing.
Drink some vodka :drink:and speak simply! hehe
no problem ... i can do that... simple and to the point...
with a shot of vodka and guinness in hand..... :drool:

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:00 PM
but i don't know what is guinness now:lol:

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:01 PM
but i don't know what is guinness now:lol:
what is mastic??? and guinness is an irish beer... very dark and stout... the best in the world!! :bounce:

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:06 PM
This is the cheering thread for one of the greatest woman athletes in the world.
It's not a thread about alcohol.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:08 PM
This is the cheering thread for one of the greatest woman athletes in the world.
It's not a thread about alcohol.
we are nastya fans talking about nastya and alcohol.. she is russian you know.... ;)

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:11 PM
what is mastic??? and guinness is an irish beer... very dark and stout... the best in the world!! :bounce::lol: this time you don't know
mastic is Greek (and Bulgarian and Turkish) beverage with anise scent very suitable for summer time
you drink vodka and beer? strange mixture

ys
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:14 PM
:lol: this time you don't know
mastic is Greek (and Bulgarian and Turkish) beverage with anise scent very suitable for summer time
Mastic? I thougt it was called soemthing like "ooze" or of that kind, from my faint memories of neing in Greece..

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:16 PM
:lol: this time you don't know
well... no. i just basically drink beer. i used to do a lot of vodka while in college... but now i'm old and can't handle so much... so i stick to me beer... :lick:

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:18 PM
We admire Nastya very much, but should we repeat all time one and the same things? Nastya is in vacancy now, so we can relax a bit

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:20 PM
and so the 2 of you know...i found this recipe .....
--------------------------------------
Mastic Liqueur
- 3 cups alcohol (40% abv)
- 1 cup water
- 1 to 1 and 1/2 cups sugar
- juice 1/2 lemon
- 2 and 1/2 tsp crushed Chios mastic gum

Mastic Ouzo/Raki
- 750 ml ouzo/raki (or flavor vodka with 1 tbsp whole aniseed)
- 2 tsp Chios mastic gum
- 1-2 tsp sugar
* Crush mastic gum with sugar and add to alcohol
--------------------------------------
i will have to try out your wonderful drink for the summer..... yummy.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:20 PM
We admire Nastya very much, but should we repeat all time one and the same things? Nastya is in vacancy now, so we can relax a bit
i second that notion!!

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:25 PM
we are nastya fans talking about nastya and alcohol.. she is russian you know.... ;)
Heheeeeee, if you heard one thing about polish and russians, would kill you :lol: don't remember exactly now but was some funny facts about polish, russians and..vodka :cheers:

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:26 PM
well... no. i just basically drink beer. i used to do a lot of vodka while in college... but now i'm old and can't handle so much... so i stick to me beer... :lick:
Yes, it's the most renowned sort Greek mastic. Our and Turkish mastic have other names but it's almost the same beverage

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Heheeeeee, if you heard one thing about polish and russians, would kill you :lol: don't remember exactly now but was some funny facts about polish, russians and..vodka :cheers:
just let me know what it is when you can think of it... i always love jokes like that... :lol:

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Yes, it's the most renowned sort Greek mastic. Our and Turkish mastic have other names but it's almost the same beverage
i can't believe i haven't heard of it... i will most certainly give it a try...

and...... :topic: ,
what does everyone do in here..i seem to be the oldest....

i'm 23...live in atlanta...work at cnn...

how about you nastyafan, cool olga, ys, and gl??? or whomever wants to answer... :)

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:35 PM
I heard that GL does some good poems... so i decided we should do some for our beloved nastya in this thread.....

There once was a girl...
she was quick and smart.
Was great at tennis..
and played with heart.
She wanted to win...
with elegance and grace.
Wanted to be the best...
not fall flat on her face. :eek:
But who is this girl....
does she drink aquafina?
Well i don't know that...
but here name is myskina!!!

WOOHOOOO!!!! GO NASTYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drink: :drink: :dance: :dance: :banana: :banana:

i'm trying here guys and gals... it's support nonetheless right????

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Wow you know all about the alcohol. Raki is typical Bulgarian beverage
but well:topic:
I'm much older than you 32:fiery:
I was a military man but retired some months ago ...

Did you compose this poem now:bigclap:

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:48 PM
That's a good poem.

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:50 PM
There once was a girl...
she was quick and smart.
Was great at tennis..
and played with heart.
She wanted to win...
with elegance and grace.
Wanted to be the best...
not fall flat on her face. :eek:
But who is this girl....
does she drink aquafina?
Well i don't know that...
but here name is myskina!!!

Loooooooool :lol: , I will post it on my site please , hehe. Funny

I seem to be youngest here damn, 16 I don't wok anywhere just stupid studing now, sorry work as admin on inside-tennis and anastasia-myskina hehe it is my job. But no now i will have job in Sopot. Tomorrow I must call media director and talk about details but we've got press passes so will be busy week, but very pleasant :)

ys
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:52 PM
You know
It sounds disgusting
wrong accent
in last name of Nastya.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Wow you know all about the alcohol. Raki is typical Bulgarian beverage
but well:topic:
I'm much older than you 32:fiery:
I was a military man but retired some months ago ...

Did you compose this poem now:bigclap:
oh sorry... you got me by a little bit... i was just trying to make you feel extremely young again!... :rolleyes:
yeah... lol. i just did the poem... like GL i kinda just make them up as they go along.... :D

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:00 PM
That's a good poem.
thanks... we have to hear one of yours soon eh? :bounce:

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Loooooooool :lol: , I will post it on my site please , hehe. Funny

I seem to be youngest here damn, 16 I don't wok anywhere just stupid studing now, sorry work as admin on inside-tennis and anastasia-myskina hehe it is my job. But no now i will have job in Sopot. Tomorrow I must call media director and talk about details but we've got press passes so will be busy week, but very pleasant :)
I would be honored if you posted it on your site.... :worship:

you're job seems just fine to me... you're doing what you love to do and you get to see alot of tennis upclose.... i think you're doing a great job with the website (along with nastyafan ;) ) and i hope to keep us all posted on how sopot goes when you're there....

you can read the poem to nastya! lol....

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:03 PM
You know
It sounds disgusting
wrong accent
in last name of Nastya.
what do you mean ys? :confused:

ys
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:12 PM
what do you mean ys? :confused:
Well, Aquafina and Myskina do not rhyme. ;)

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:13 PM
<you're job seems just fine to me... you're doing what you love to do and you get to see alot of tennis upclose....

Just have done this once so far so can't call job, now'll be second and maybe later this year Moscow but not sure. But yeah it's really fun.

<i think you're doing a great job with the website (along with nastyafan ;) )

Nastyafan made two transcripts so far ;) You'll get some new ones by my friend Irina :)

<and i hope to keep us all posted on how sopot goes when you're there....

Yeah of coirse, will write everything in reports for inside when have time and they have comps in office there will come here

<you can read the poem to nastya! lol....

If she comes...which is so doubtful

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:15 PM
it doesn't???? it sounds fine...... :confused:

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:15 PM
Well I guess it actually does :cool:

ys
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Well I guess it actually does :cool:
No, "Myskina" doesn't rhyme with anything. It has a stress on the first syllable.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:18 PM
lol cool olga... where are you going to post that on your website?

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:20 PM
No, "Myskina" doesn't rhyme with anything. It has a stress on the first syllable.
"fina" and "kina" have the same sound..... "eeena" and "eeeena" :)... the first syllable doesn't matter for rhyming....

ys
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:21 PM
"fina" and "kina" have the same sound..... "eeena" and "eeeena" :)
Does "deckham" rhyme with "ham"?

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:23 PM
oh sorry... you got me by a little bit... i was just trying to make you feel extremely young again!... :rolleyes:
yeah... lol. i just did the poem... like GL i kinda just make them up as they go along.... :Dno problem deckham, it's not your fault;)

is GL also a poet? I remember ys wrote one poem about Nastya during Wimby as well.
It seems here is society of poets:worship:

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:26 PM

:lol: You know what ham means in polish? lol
I have a question for you Russians because it drives me nuts, in polish press everywhere they write nastya's surname 'MySZkina' it is read like that correctly? :eek:

lol cool olga... where are you going to post that on your website?
Decks, all over, news, articles..If Nastya will be here also on my Nastya site.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:26 PM
you're confusing me now ys...... no.. deckham doesn't rhyme with ham...

deckham is said like deckhum.... ham is "am" sounding, not "um" sounding..

myskina is myskinah .... aquafina is aquafinah..... they are 2 of the same.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Decks, all over, news, articles..If Nastya will be here also on my Nastya site.
WOW... nifty.

and also i was wondering that... i thought it was pronounced miss-KEE-nah

but i'm not russian..... :rolleyes:

ys
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:30 PM
you're confusing me now ys...... no.. deckham doesn't rhyme with ham...

deckham is said like deckhum.... ham is "am" sounding, not "um" sounding..

myskina is myskinah .... aquafina is aquafinah..... they are 2 of the same.
Myskina sounds, Myeeeeskina, not Myskeeena, unless you want to follow ESPN or BBC morons. I mean it is Kouuuuuurnikova, not Kournikoooova either. And Demeeeentieva, not Dementieeeeva. Sharaaaaapova, not Sharapoooova. But of course, you are free to distort the last name of your favourite player all you want.

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Russians come here and tell me about this MySZkina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard it is not correct from one Russian but here in press they keep writing her surname like that.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Myskina sounds, Myeeeeskina, not Myskeeena, unless you want to follow ESPN or BBC morons. I mean it is Kouuuuuurnikova, not Kournikoooova either. And Demeeeentieva, not Dementieeeeva. Sharaaaaapova, not Sharapoooova. But of course, you are free to distort the last name of your favourite player all you want.
wow ys... i can see you're a bit touchy on the name subject...
but i still don't get exactly what your saying.... i don't even know how to pronounce myeeeeeeskina... but the whole point is that the skina sounds like fina... that's why it rhymes in the poem.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Russians come here and tell me about this MySZkina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard it is not correct from one Russian but here in press they keep writing her surname like that.
you would think they would know by now eh? she's been around for years!

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Nastyafan made two transcripts so far ;) You betray me:mad: ;)
Now all people know who has made these terribly translations:rolleyes:

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:37 PM
You betray me:mad: ;)
Now all people know who has made these terribly translations:rolleyes:
i knew it was you nastyafan!!!!!! heheheh..... jk... they all are done just fine.... since i speak english the transcript just sounds very russian if it has some fragments... which is perfect. :D

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:40 PM
They're very good, lol :p and I didn;t betray you it was written on them anyways look if you didn't know ' Translated by Kamen' does it say you somehing?

Ok you don't wanna tell me this 'sz' thing :o so I will ask one of Irina's when they come on msn

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Indeed it doesn't soud right in Russian, but as the poem is in English, there is nothing wrong

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:45 PM
yes .... let's stop arguing over rhyming poems... and someone please find out exactly how myszkina or myskina or misskeenah, etc. is said properly..... that would be nice to know.

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:46 PM
They're very good, lol :p and I didn;t betray you it was written on them anyways look if you didn't know ' Translated by Kamen' does it say you somehing?

Ok you don't wanna tell me this 'sz' thing :o so I will ask one of Irina's when they come on msn
I noticed, but the people didn't know who is Kamen:p And you didn't correct the first transcript

I don't know why your press write sz. It doesn't sound so

ys
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:50 PM
yes .... let's stop arguing over rhyming poems... and someone please find out exactly how myszkina or myskina or misskeenah, etc. is said properly..... that would be nice to know.
Very simple. Put the stress on the first syllable. That's all you have to do.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Very simple. Put the stress on the first syllable. That's all you have to do.
so it still sounds the same...... it's just stressed more at the beginning?

MISS-kee-nah.... is that right?

ys
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:54 PM
so it still sounds the same...... it's just stressed more at the beginning?

MISS-kee-nah.... is that right?
Exactly.

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Exactly.
ahhhhhh ok.... miisssss-keenah.... hahaha... i got it!!!! yea!!!! :bounce:

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:57 PM
I noticed, but the people didn't know who is Kamen:p And you didn't correct the first transcript
You want me to wite Nastyafan there?..

Sorry :banghead: I will correct it tomorrow when i have time. Got many pics from Eastbourne and have to make galleries tomorrow. Goodnight people :wavey:

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:57 PM
And MYskina Y isn't pronounced right but I don't know whether it's possible in English

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:59 PM

Sorry :banghead: I will correct it tomorrow when i have time. Got many pics from Eastbourne and have to make galleries tomorrow. Goodnight people :wavey:

noo I spoke about the correction in PM
and i'm kidding:)

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:00 PM

hehehe... don't be hard on yourself... but i do like that headbashing thing... it cracks me up everytime. :banghead:

nighty night olga

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:01 PM
And MYskina Y isn't pronounced right but I don't know whether it's possible in English
i'm just going to have to meet nastya and ask her myself... then we can finally put this to rest.... ;)

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Will ask in Sopot if she comes if not then in Moscow :p If it won't be too hard to talk with her....

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Will ask in Sopot if she comes if not then in Moscow :p If it won't be too hard to talk with her....
you're making me jealous olga..... :drool:

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Where you live in US?

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:09 PM
I've seen Nastya interviewed several times. She doesn't mind the U.S. version.
Anna and Maria want the U.S. version. All the women accept that the U.S. version is what people will use.

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Will ask in Sopot if she comes if not then in Moscow :p If it won't be too hard to talk with her....What will you ask? Why does Polish press writte sz? I don't think Nastya will know;)

cool_olga
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:14 PM
I would ask her to pronounce it..Then everything is clear.
Vera in Warsaw said that too. It was funny thing :p All people were saying 'ZvonarIEva' and during one match the umpire was saying 'ZvonarIOva' and at press conference everybody was curious. she said ZvonarIOva is corect but everybody started to use ZvonarIEva so she didn't mind it but correct was second version. She was also teaching us accent on Likhovtseva, she was funny correcting journalists couple of times :p

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Where you live in US?
i live in atlanta georgia...

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Yes you can ask some Russian if she isn't there, but I think there are no correct ways to write her name in Polish, there isn't in Bulgarian either, here it's written Мискина but it isn't correct either

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Yes you can ask some Russian if she isn't there, but I think there are no correct ways to write her name in Polish, there isn't in Bulgarian either, here it's written Мискина but it isn't correct either
i always went by nbc and wtatour.com... which say:

ANASTASIA MYSKINA (RUS)
pronounced: miss-KEE-nah

that was all i had to go by.... but i think i've come up with a new name for everyone to call her....

ALMOND-EYED BEAUTY

well... i like it at least... hehehehe... :hearts:

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:33 PM
i always went by nbc and wtatour.com... which say:

ANASTASIA MYSKINA (RUS)
pronounced: miss-KEE-nah

that was all i had to go by.... but i think i've come up with a new name for everyone to call her....

ALMOND-EYED BEAUTY

well... i like it at least... hehehehe... :hearts:
it sounds good but her eyes are rather green than almond:hearts:

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:40 PM
it sounds good but her eyes are rather green than almond:hearts:
ok ok... the almond-green eyed beauty! :rolleyes:

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:41 PM
maybe malachite eyed beauty

deckham
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:45 PM
maybe malachite eyed beauty
wooohoooo... now we're getting complicated!!!

Nastyafan
Jul 16th, 2004, 11:56 PM
wooohoooo... now we're getting complicated!!!we are too ordinary to describe her beauty.:hearts:
if i was Dante... or Pushkin... :angel:

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 12:02 AM
The one is like a flower, a rose-
...all you see is beauty.
Similar to the sky and the stars,
...she seems so bright.

She appears so smooth, nearly fluid,
...almost like water in a pond.
But with a competitive glare and desperate stares,
...she seems quite human.

She is human, a specimen,
...to be admired and observed.
To be touched and loved,
...she does all this deserve.

Near or far, wherever she shall go,
...the support will be undying.
Since her beauty, her face, is with me,
...and is worth every penny.
-----------------------------------------------

OK.... don't make fun of me!!!! i tried!!!! :confused:

goldenlox
Jul 17th, 2004, 12:07 AM
You have to write your own poems.

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 12:11 AM
yeah i know... i'll erase that..... :fiery:

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 12:20 AM
you make another great point....

Most Beautiful Woman In The World
by Ruwaida Van Doorsen

She has no special talent
No special beauty mark
No invention with a patent
No voice of a comely lark

No hourglass physique
No sunbeam likened smile
No lingering mystique
No manicured nails to file

But what she had she flaunted
With the style of a fur- lined stole
With the chic of a runway model
She flashed her beautiful soul

hmmm... this will do for now.... ;)
It's good but I think Pushkin is much better.
Unfortunately the poems can't be translated well

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 12:22 AM
he did:yeah:

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 12:27 AM
he did:yeah:
lol.... thanks nastyafan.... don't make fun of the one i just wrote though... i haven't done love/beauty poems in a while..... :rolleyes:

and we are doing this for myskina... which is very hard to live up to... ;)

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 12:28 AM
after a poem like that... i need a drink :drink:

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Lol the poem is changed.
Is this one your? You have a talent:yeah:
Last time I tried was 12-13 years ago:p

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 12:41 AM
Lol the poem is changed.
Is this one your? You have a talent:yeah:
Last time I tried was 12-13 years ago:p
you're way too nice nastyafan... it's horrible isn't it... be honest... :tape:

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 12:51 AM
you're way too nice nastyafan... it's horrible isn't it... be honest... :tape: Come on deckham, you know it's good, you wouldn't have posted itif you thought it was horrible.
I really like it!:yeah:. Didn't you try to publish something?

goldenlox
Jul 17th, 2004, 12:56 AM
This is my poem for Nastya -

Roses are red. Among all flowers, they are my choice.
Please win the gold medal, so we can all rejoice!

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Come on deckham, you know it's good, you wouldn't have posted itif you thought it was horrible.
I really like it!:yeah:. Didn't you try to publish something?
thanks... me publish something??? i've never thought about doing that?
yeah... i like to try to embarrass myself sometimes by posting things i don't know are good... i'm craaaaazy like that.... a few screws loose possibly. i don't know... but thanks for the compliment :)

deckham
Jul 17th, 2004, 01:00 AM
This is my poem for Nastya -

Roses are red. Among all flowers, they are my choice.
Please win the gold medal, so we can all rejoice!
lol... i like. it's to the point and very true!!!! :bounce:

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 01:04 AM
Lol GL began to write as well. And she is very concrete:yeah:

It seems I wii remain the only one without a poem:crying2:

cool_olga
Jul 17th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Sorry bit off topic but woohoooo :woohoo:
I got it! :) Talked with media man today, now just Nastya and Nadal please come :p
Know Epigone, Vera fan? got for him too, he's going with me.

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Congrats Ola and have fun!:wavey: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

We will look forward eagerly to your reports.
I envy you. You will be near to Nastya(if she is there), you could get an interview or treat her an ice-cream:lick: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=privatemessage#)

cool_olga
Jul 17th, 2004, 02:40 PM
I would prefer to go for the ice cream with Rafael Nadal :rolleyes:

goldenlox
Jul 17th, 2004, 02:42 PM
You and Epigone are going to Sopot?

cool_olga
Jul 17th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Yeah I am going that's clear it's in Poland. Epigone is having trip in Europe and he will come to Sopot this week, got press pass for him also then, I am as reporter and he photoreporter...

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 03:11 PM
I would prefer to go for the ice cream with Rafael Nadal :rolleyes:Is he your clandestine love?:inlove:
But I suppose he would prefer vodka or maybe some cocktail:drink:
Keep the ice-cream for Nastya, she adores it:lick:

cool_olga
Jul 17th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Yeah he's my favourite player :kiss:

He likes ice cream. One guy saw him this month, don't remember it was in bastad I guess, one day Rafa ate two Magnums, so he likes it :p

goldenlox
Jul 17th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Tell Epigone to please write more reports about his time in Moscow.

cool_olga
Jul 17th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Okay I think we will come here before that, Sopot still 3 weeks away.

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I understand you have investigated all. But don't be enrauptured only by him
As a reporter you should call attention to the top seed woman as well;)
BTW Is inside-tennis net in bisiness relatoins with WTA? (how do you manage to provide the press pass?)

cool_olga
Jul 17th, 2004, 03:42 PM
If Nastya comes I will be in dreamland too :p

It's not in buissness with WTA. We are freind who made the site and now new and new people coming and help us. You don't have to be in buissness with WTA to get press pass, you have to be media, whatever it is magazine, newspaper, television, radio or net site. You just send cretitential form to press office and they are deciding who are they giving them. It's very hard to het Tier I, but for Tier II's and Tier III's we are getting. Now we are planning to mak new look of site, better and few more things to add so it's becoming better.

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I understand. I thought it's necessary some accreditation from a big media because otherwise everyone can create a website and watch tourneys free but obviously for smaler tourneys it's easier. And the people of press office probably have inspected your site and they have been convinced that the site is very professional:)
Too bad we haven't WTA tourney (nor ATP) I could have presented myself for your contributor:p

cool_olga
Jul 17th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Yeah, anyways I brought very sweet pic to you today :)

http://www.anastasia-myskina.com/gfx/nastya1.jpg

cool_olga
Jul 17th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Love calcularor says in love test Nastya and Stepanov are just 14% :rolleyes: with Jens she has 40%. Try yourself :p

Love Calculator (http://www.msn.co.uk/love/lovecalculator/default.asp?Ath=f)

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Yeah, it's very a nice pic. I have seen it in small size
But with my poor English I don't realize what this phrase means:banghead:
What is exactly "gotta" and why woman's?

goldenlox
Jul 17th, 2004, 04:52 PM
That whole thing has no meaning to me. I don't know what they mean either.

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 05:01 PM
WOW I'm 72% with Nastya. I knew it:banana: :inlove:

Nastyafan
Jul 17th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Hm, it seems I'm well-matched with all - 78% with LenaD this is good , but why 95% with Capriati - I can't stand her:confused: :lol: