PDA

View Full Version : Chanda Let me down...

joaco
Nov 7th, 2002, 01:18 AM
6-1, 6-2, Come ON! I though she'd make a togh match for Kim.
It was really dissapointing, she played at a poor level. Besides, after the great year she had had, it must really hurt to end it that way....

niratti
Nov 7th, 2002, 01:29 AM
Though disappointed, she had some good shots. I didn't see any from Henin VS Dementieva match!!!

Kim was too strong for Chanda today!!!

Nov 7th, 2002, 01:37 AM
2000 Hobart Hard (O) FR Kim CLIJSTERS 2-6 6-2 6-2
2001 Stanford Hard (O) QF Kim CLIJSTERS 6-3 6-1
2002 W.T.A. Tour Championships Hard (I) 16 6-1 6-2
Clijsters 3-0

It appears to be getting increasingly tougher for Chanda to beat Kim

Jarrett
Nov 7th, 2002, 02:01 AM
I seriously doubt Kim had anything to do with it if these first three games are like the rest of the match. This match is painful to watch.

gentenaire
Nov 7th, 2002, 06:57 AM
Chanda made all the points in the first few games. She hit loads of double faults but made some great shots as well. It's strange, I think she had two breakpoints about every time Kim served in the first set but managed to break only once in that set.

harloo
Nov 7th, 2002, 07:04 AM
Well, I knew Chanda would probably lose. To be really honest, Chanda can be very up and down. She had great wins over Serena and Davenport this year, but I figured it wouldn't last very long. It would be nice if she could go out of her career with a slam title, but at this point I don't know if that's possible. I wish the best luck to her.

BRING IT
Nov 7th, 2002, 07:10 AM
what's with Chanda....it looked like she was picking up a game. Now with the season ending, it looks like she's a paper tiger. I'm not putting too much credence in her anymore.

I can't understand these WTA girls...sometimes they are on and sometimes they just roll-over.