PDA

View Full Version : Richard Williams on tv......

HAIL-VENUS
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:55 AM
Did anyone else see Richard on Best Damn Sports Show Ever tonight? I think it was a pretty good interview. Richard told some old stories about Venus and Serena growing up and about their current success. He also said that there is a lot of racism on the tour and that the WTA covers it up by pretending that it doesn't exist. I sort of figured that to be the case. Anyway, I was suprised to see him because he rarely does live interviews.:D

mala18
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:00 AM
Yes I saw it,it was kinda annoying coz' he was just using every opportunity to say that there is so much racists. Can he say something he didnt say before?:rolleyes:

persond
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by mala18
Yes I saw it,it was kinda annoying coz' he was just using every opportunity to say that there is so much racists. Can he say something he didnt say before?:rolleyes:

:( Mala how funny that you were just "annoyed". What if you had to live it on a daily basis???:rolleyes: :rolleyes: You haven't a clue as to the "experiences" Mr. Williams has endured, so your comment sound rather "stooopid" to me.

And, no, not talking about won't make it go away!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HAIL-VENUS
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:04 AM
Well, maybe he wants to get the message out about the racism on the tour. I mean, he was asked about it, and he gave an answer to the question. What was really annoying is that Richard couldn't finish a damn sentence without laughing his head off.

Dawn Marie
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:16 AM
DAMN I MISSED IT!!

Hi Hail, this mala creature just stated you were me. Lmao, talk about giving away your fakeness, I wonder just who he/she is REALLY? LMAO

GO V@S!!:)

mala18
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:19 AM
Persond:

Oh dude shut the f"uck up,how do you know that I'm not black.
Oj jesus christ get a life!:rolleyes:

persond
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by mala18
Persond:

Oh dude shut the f"uck up,how do you know that I'm not black.
Oj jesus christ get a life!:rolleyes:

:D If I did shut-up, what the hell would your "po ass" have to comment about.!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: And, no, I could never, ever mistake your "lame ass" as black. Just not enough "flava" (read "soul") in your post.!!:p :p :p :p

mala18
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:34 AM
You are the one who is ''po'' you hear me ''dawg'' you know what I'm saying fool'' would you like to go have some chicken wings and some fries. You have no idea dude! Sorry to disapoint you but no temper,I dont get angry by losers!
:rolleyes:

Theres nothing wrong with Venus and Serena they are great in what they do,just this racisam bullshit got old!

Dawn Marie
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:42 AM
"Racism bullshit got old", but then "stated chicken wing and fries" beforehand. Can u say hypocritical? lmao

Nobody told you to sit your ass in front of the T.V. and watch the show. Next time change the channel if you don't like what your watching.. LMAO

" In a scary ghost voice" "Richard is your Svengali, you don't like him, but are in a thread about him.... boooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooo, he controls youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. booooooooooooooooooo.

mala18
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:48 AM
Shut up skank your a loser!:eek: :eek:

BasicTennis
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:49 AM
LOL@mala

persond
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:49 AM
:wavey: Mala, Mala, Mala,

:) Your "feigning" illiteracy is just too funny, too funny. HaHaHaHaHaaa..aahhhHaH. And, oh yeah, your "condescending" attitude is "spot on". Too funny, just too funny.:D :D :D :D

Dawn Marie
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:52 AM
Oh lordy me,another kid being a fake poster. Lordy me.

Stop actin' like an ass yah DEVIL.

It's not like another thread can't be started, trouble making devil. LOL. Chickenhead.

persond
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:54 AM
:D That Mala is just too funny, don't ya think???? Too funny!!:D :D

Dawn Marie
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:56 AM
Hey, persond just too damn funny!:):)

Now where did that Hail-Venus go to, we need her MOJO.:)

tennisIlove09
Nov 6th, 2002, 08:09 AM
:rolleyes: This thread went well :rolleyes:

Sorry I missed. I like Richard. He's crazy. You just never know what the guy will say! Thanks for sharing!

HAIL-VENUS
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Damn!! I missed the action in here. I got sleepy and went to bed. I see that you Dawn Marie and Persond held it down though.

Mala, dear, I don't have to pretend to be anybody else. I have my very own mind and ideas and I'm not afraid to express them in any manner that I see fit. Now, as for you being Black. Heeeeeellllll Nawwwww! You really gave yourself away by misusing a lot of slang words that you and your small minded friends have probably joked around about. Oh, and the "chicken wings" joke is very old and typical. And like Dawn said, nobody made you watch Richard last night. You should have known that the interviewers were gonna ask him about racial issues, and you should have known that Richard wasn't gonna sweep it under a rug and not talk about it.

Sofiane
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by persond

:D If I did shut-up, what the hell would your "po ass" have to comment about.!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: And, no, I could never, ever mistake your "lame ass" as black. Just not enough "flava" (read "soul") in your post.!!:p :p :p :p

Isn't that rcisme towards white people? making a difference in the way we write?

HAIL-VENUS
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:05 PM
LOL @ Sofiane. BTW, Richard also said that he really hopes that Venus and Serena wanna win this week because they'll be going into the Championships with ABSOLUTELY NO TRAINING!!!!! It's gonna be interesting to see how things turn out.

BK4ever
Nov 6th, 2002, 08:07 PM
The ONLY time Richard brought up racism was when he was asked about it.

mala...which episode did you watch?