PDA

View Full Version : WTA Stars in Fashion Show--Photos--

endiadjendiadj
Nov 6th, 2002, 12:48 AM
to benefit 'City of Hope' charity at the Staples Center in LA on Nov. 4.

Pics of Hingis, Serena, Venus, Anastasia, Kim, Justine, Jennifer, Chanda, Alexandra, Elena D., Daniela, Monica, Anna S., Lindsay, Corina M. and Tracy Austin.

All the ladies look beautiful! :hearts: www.**************/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====16531

Cassius
Nov 6th, 2002, 12:53 AM
Elena looks gorgeous:hearts:

darren cahill
Nov 6th, 2002, 12:57 AM
Nice pictures. Alexandra always looks half asleep. Jen is gonna get so ripped on these threads as she always does but i think she looks nice and looks happy. GLad she took part.

Martina looks awesome. what a funky look. Danielles dress is shockingly horrible. yuk

Ryan
Nov 6th, 2002, 01:07 AM
Martina looks gorgeous, she should do that thing more often.

Silvia Farina Elia looks very nice, I never imagined her pretty, but she has a very nice face.:D

darren cahill
Nov 6th, 2002, 01:10 AM
Didnt realize there was a page 2! LOL. Serena looks gorgeous as always. I think i want to be Serena. Venus, well, you gotta love her! She couldnt be bothered and i love it!

Tracy, i love her, but she needs to go home

Harju.
Nov 6th, 2002, 01:41 AM
Look @ Serena :eek: Wow!! She looks amazing
Daniela-- as pretty like usual
Hingis -- :eek: :) She suit the dress
Anastasya and Elena look beautiful

AgassiGirl16
Nov 6th, 2002, 01:43 AM
Hi everyone,
I love all of the pics, but they are so small, and you can't see them up close unless you are a member! Anyone here a member? I want to see the pics in a bigger version!

Mary Kate

theheninfan
Nov 6th, 2002, 02:47 AM
AgassiGirl16...I was thinking the same thing...can anyone show them any bigger? Thanks for the link endiadjendiadj ! :)

PhoenixStorm
Nov 6th, 2002, 03:05 AM
Venus, I love you girl, but whats up with the Norma Desmond Sunset Boulevard wacko wagon look?

venus as norma desmondhttp://64.14.51.245/images/thumbnail/726062.jpg

WOW MAMA Can u guess who this is in 1948? He was so hot!http://www.hrc.utexas.edu/news/press/2002/images/nr011702filmseries1.jpg

mala18
Nov 6th, 2002, 03:05 AM
They are so overweight especially Kim and Alex!

treufreund
Nov 6th, 2002, 03:08 AM
Wow!!! Martina had the most pictures taken of her. Jennifer and Martina both had two different outfits, one harder and funkier and the second one, a dress, more feminine. I love the dresses and also like Martina's funky look but Jennifer's funkier look does not suit her as much as her dress does. Venus and Justine wore pants. Venus's looks good but Justine, love her to death, looks silly. Those colors. Yuck. Serena's outfit is fun but not very glamorous. Nasty and Dementieva are great but Tracy Austin looks like an office worker. :o

Maggie's dress is different but I like it and Silvia looks nice.

Best picture- The first one of Martina in her floral print dress. Both pics are great actually and while Justine is my second fave, her pics are the worst. Weird for me cuz I love my faves pics but don't care for my second fave's pics. Martina just beems in pictures. :hearts:

Nov 6th, 2002, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by mala18
grow up!

mala18
Nov 6th, 2002, 04:16 AM
''GROW UP''

Truth hurts eh?:rolleyes:

Sharapower
Nov 6th, 2002, 04:41 AM
What does Martina do there, LOL ?

Sharapower
Nov 6th, 2002, 04:45 AM
F**CK off, it's a pay-site !!!!

Williams Rulez
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:25 AM
Wow... Serena looks hot! :hearts:

treufreund
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:02 AM
Martina is there to promote the tour and contribute to the game. She looks very happy, extremely beautiful and so radiant. I am glad that she showed up cuz some people were just HOPING that she wouldn't so they hate on her and say that she should be fined. Looks like she really went all out having two great outfits and they took 12 shots of her!!!!! She stole the show IM(biased)O. Besides it's only fitting that she be there considering she is still in the top ten despite months of injuries and a premature return. :D

Sharapower
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by treufreund
Martina is there to promote the tour and contribute to the game. She looks very happy, extremely beautiful and so radiant. I am glad that she showed up cuz some people were just HOPING that she wouldn't so they hate on her and say that she should be fined. Looks like she really went all out having two great outfits and they took 12 shots of her!!!!! She stole the show IM(biased)O. Besides it's only fitting that she be there considering she is still in the top ten despite months of injuries and a premature return. :D Yeah, Martina is a "Grande Dame". She didn't make a deal of her frustration of not playing and contributed to event in her own way.

Sharapower
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by AgassiGirl16
Hi everyone,
I love all of the pics, but they are so small, and you can't see them up close unless you are a member! Anyone here a member? I want to see the pics in a bigger version!

Mary Kate Once again : Anyone here a member ???

Nov 6th, 2002, 07:46 AM
''GROW UP''

Truth hurts eh?:rolleyes:
Should I even bother responding to this?
How old are you, anyway?

Nov 6th, 2002, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by quasimodo
Once again : Anyone here a member ???

Go to www.sanexwta.com and click photo gallery @ the top of the page

Nov 6th, 2002, 07:49 AM
http://www.sanexwta.com/assets/story_image/ClijstersESPN110402.jpg

Kim doesn't look very comfortable with the photo shoot

apoet29
Nov 6th, 2002, 02:58 PM
Based on what I saw on the SanexWTA site, here are my opinions about the players.

First, I think all the ladies look incredible. An entire year of tennis and the strain of constant travel, practice and playing matches has to be difficult, but they all look amazing.

Alex looks great. No, I don't think she is fat at all. Alex is a big girl and I think she is the right height and size for her bone structure. I loved her hair

Jelena D looks good. Apparently the strain of family problems is not showing here.

Jennifer looks the best I have ever seen her and I would love to see that reflected in her results.

Monica and Chanda look classy as always

Lindsey looks incredibly happy

Paola Suarez is very pretty. She looks even better with her hair down.

Martina looks amazing and that funky outfit is a good look for her.

Corina is an incredible role model. To see her back and healthy is inspirational.

Silvia Farina Elia looks good and her husband is very sexy.

Daniela is as lovely as ever, but that dress leaves a lot to be desired.

Elena D, I swear, reminds me of Claudia Schiffer.

Kim and Justine are attractive girls, but why do they wear colors that wash them out?

Myskina reminds me of a Monet painting.

Maggie doesn't look very comfortable, but I would love to have her arms. Very shapely.

Patty looks great, especially with that hair under control.

Serena is beautiful as always and Venus looks good, but what is it with that Norma Desmond hair piece?

Bероника
Nov 6th, 2002, 03:22 PM
:hearts: Monica and CHanda!!!!

veryborednow
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:04 PM
Who's doing the http://64.14.51.245/images/thumbnail/726004.jpg behind Justine? Maleeva?! lol :D

gentenaire
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:11 PM

You must have a different definition of overweight, one that is different from the one in dictionaries, different from the term used in a medical context, different from the one anyone other than anorexics uses.

mala18
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:16 PM
Yes I guess I do. I'm not saying that they are overweight like Obese.I'm saying that they are overweight for the tennis.Nobody is criticizing them right now coz they are in top 10/20.
But if they were in top 50,we would hear it. I mean Alex was in top 50 year ago and had the same weight and all you guys were criticizing her but now she's 18 or whatever so everybody is like
'' Oh My God She Looks Amazing!'':rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Chris
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:17 PM
Great pics!:D Martina looks the best for me, offcourse.:hearts:

Luna_Angel_84
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:58 PM
Wow, Jennifer looks stunning! I wanna see the larger versions of them though!

Luna_Angel_84
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:02 PM
Eurgh, just gone to the wta site and the pix won't load. :o

Nov 6th, 2002, 11:45 PM
Yes I guess I do. I'm not saying that they are overweight like Obese.I'm saying that they are overweight for the tennis.Nobody is criticizing them right now coz they are in top 10/20.
But if they were in top 50,we would hear it. I mean Alex was in top 50 year ago and had the same weight and all you guys were criticizing her but now she's 18 or whatever so everybody is like
'' Oh My God She Looks Amazing!'':rolleyes: :rolleyes:

...but you think this looks overweight?:eek:
http://www.sanexwta.com/assets/story_image/ClijstersESPN110402.jpg
...and you said particularly Kim and Alex. Does that mean that you think Daniela is overweight:eek:

cathy r.
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:09 AM
Lindsay looks amazing--beautiful and sophisticated. She has really come into her own. Monica is so cute with her hair loose.

CB
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:47 AM
Maybe Justine should wear a dress or any other women outfit

Nov 7th, 2002, 12:49 AM
The problem is more the hair than the outfit...but yes, white suits should be made illegal

sailntiger
Nov 7th, 2002, 02:13 AM
:fiery: JUSTINE LOOKS GOOD IN ANY OUTFIT INCLUDING WHITE SUITS!! :fiery:

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: GO JUSTINE!!!!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Starry
Nov 7th, 2002, 05:31 AM
Agrre

WTA_freak
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:42 AM
From top 16 only Dokic is missing – interesting...
She doesn't care about charity stuff maybe…

Nov 7th, 2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by WTA_freak
From top 16 only Dokic is missing – interesting...
She doesn't care about charity stuff maybe…
Jelena was there!
http://www.sanexwta.com/assets/story_image/DokicParty110402.jpg

WTA_freak
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by untitled2284

Jelena was there!
http://www.sanexwta.com/assets/story_image/DokicParty110402.jpg

Ok, sorry then. Just this pay-site didn't put her pic up...

Cilla
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by veryborednow
Who's doing the http://64.14.51.245/images/thumbnail/726004.jpg behind Justine? Maleeva?! lol :D

LMAO! Maggie :p