PDA

View Full Version : Players with no haters/dislikers

Wert.
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:29 PM
I have never saw dislikers of Szavay,Rybarikova,King etc.
Do u know players without or with small hatebase

SwingVolley93
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Aleks Wozniak :)

Sammo
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:31 PM
I've always felt really apathic through King... She must have something :lol: No one could hate Ai Sugiyama, it was just impossible :lol:

Valanga
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:36 PM
No matter how bad Morita is as a player, you won't hate her

atominside
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:38 PM
the asians

MK Ultra
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Kimiko and Lisicki:yeah:

Excelscior
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Of course nobody hates players that don't win shit, or continually beat your fave.

Simple!!

Lol.

Galang
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Caroline Wozniacki

Djezonfly
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Sainte Amélie :angel:

Stonerpova

I'm pretty sure every Li Na fan on this board hates Lisicki

SVK
I´m surprised that Roberta Vinci actually haven´t many haters, but I bet as long as she will make some better results, they will come...Rybarikova has actually some, let´s say, dislikers...not every people like her attitude.

Jimmie48
Caroline Wozniacki

Good one.... that would most likely be true if she was only a Top 50 player who would win an occasional tournament now and then. Her personality is extremely likable but once you get successful the haters come, no matter how nice you are.

I´ve seen no one hate on Sorana Cirstea but I´m not really digging through all the topics here...

18majors
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Hantuchova.

smokovec
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Wait until a player go up in the ranking and then haters came like mushrooms

madmax
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Kanepi...
I've never see anyone disliking her here and she is a quality player when in form too

Galang
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Hantuchova.

Haha please

SVK
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Hantuchova.

Oh, you are wrong. Hantuchova has actually many...pretty much like every single player who crack TOP 10..it´s almost impossible to have a small hatebase when you became more known...of course there are some exceptions, for example Dementieva hasn´t that many hater relatively, considering she was TOP 3 player.

SVK
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Kanepi...
I've never see anyone disliking her here and she is a quality player when in form too

Unfortunately, Kanepi hasn´t even a huge fanbase.

Smitten
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:00 PM
No I dislike Kimiko because she's useless and chokes all her matches away.

And I dislike Morita because every time I see her she plays absolutely terrible and she retires often(or used to).

JustPetko
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Tanasugarn, Kimiko, Morita.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Good one.... that would most likely be true if she was only a Top 50 player who would win an occasional tournament now and then. Her personality is extremely likable but once you get successful the haters come, no matter how nice you are.

There were hate-threads about her even before she entered the top 10. Many people dislike her game, not her success.

nevetssllim
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Tanasugarn, Kimiko, Morita.

I was going to suggest Tammy but a bunch of Samtards got huffy with her when she was complaining about the light at Wimbledon (even though it was gone 9.15.)

Pump-it-UP
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:04 PM
I hate about half of the names given so far in this thread. :tape:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:05 PM
No one dislikes Brie Whitehead.

Jimmie48
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:05 PM
There were hate-threads about her even before she entered the top 20. Many people dislike her game, not her success.

How can you hate someone's guts just because you don't like the way they play tennis? I understand that it's not everybody's style but many haters here get extremely personal with hating her... which is extremely silly given that she's probably one of the nicest people you´ll ever met. She didn't get her nickname for nothing...

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:06 PM
How can you hate someone's guts just because you don't like the way they play tennis?

I didnt say people hated her, I said people hated her game.

I understand that it's not everybody's style but many haters here get extremely personal with hating her... which is extremely silly given that she's probably one of the nicest people you´ll ever met. She didn't get her nickname for nothing...

People throw personal remarks to get a reaction from the fans.

MK Ultra
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:08 PM
How can you hate someone's guts just because you don't like the way they play tennis? I understand that it's not everybody's style but many haters here get extremely personal with hating her... which is extremely silly given that she's probably one of the nicest people you´ll ever met. She didn't get her nickname for nothing...

Yeah it's because she is a big pusher.

Wait you mean sunshine?

Jimmie48
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:08 PM
I didnt say people hated her, I said people hated her game.

You didn't have to say that, it's obvious. There are people here who celebrate when she's injured, who wish the worst things on her... some of have said how they loathe the sound of her voice... that has nothing to do with how she plays tennis, it's extremely personal. That's what I meant..

I have no issues with anybody criticising her game, it's a fair point that can be dicussed.

Mistress of Evil
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Elena :bowdown: nobody can hate those divine bangs :D

SVK
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Lol at people coming here just because they want to say that they hate this and this player which was named here:lol: Of course you will very hardly find a player who has 0 haters, I would say there is no such player who is/was in TOP 100 (at least)...but if you will say that you hate someone it doesn´t mean that thousands others here too:p

goldenlox
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:14 PM
You didn't have to say that, it's obvious. There are people here who celebrate when she's injured, who wish the worst things on her... some of have said how they loathe the sound of her voice... that has nothing to do with how she plays tennis, it's extremely personal. That's what I meant..

I have no issues with anybody criticising her game, it's a fair point that can be dicussed.People who celebrate when a professional athlete gets injured are so childish & mean spirited that you cant take them seriously.

Pretty much every player gets injured. Look at the top players: Justine, Serena, Kim, Dinara, Maria, Venus. All of them missed a lot of time in the last few years.

Its a physical sport, injuries are going to happen

Stonerpova
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:14 PM
I feel like at this point it's almost impossible to hate Safina

C. Drone
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:28 PM
no one cares about irrelevant players, so there you go. :shrug:

1-2 notable win (see Pironkova), and everybody has haterz.

DemWilliamsGulls
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:44 PM
I have never saw dislikers of Szavay,Rybarikova,King etc.
Do u know players without or with small hatebase

Small hatebase or small fanbase? lol

The Daviator
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:46 PM

When she was #1, it was a different story, but most players who reach the top gather an army of haters pretty quickly. It'll be interesting to see how sentiment towards Kvitova develops, as most people have been pretty neutral towards her so far.

Na Li is (deservedly) loved and she's beaten many top players and now has a Slam. The posts in the RG final results thread were 95% positive.

Ivanovic2008
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:50 PM

She got her nickname from her creepy stalker fans ;)

Srodgers
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Jill Craybas :)

Nicolás89
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Kuznetsova used to have only 1 hater but now that she doesn't win she has none. :lol:

Ivanovic2008
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Petra Kvitova doesn't have very many...

Excelscior
Jul 14th, 2011, 09:58 PM
When she was #1, it was a different story, but most players who reach the top gather an army of haters pretty quickly. It'll be interesting to see how sentiment towards Kvitova develops, as most people have been pretty neutral towards her so far.

Na Li is (deservedly) loved and she's beaten many top players and now has a Slam. The posts in the RG final results thread were 95% positive.

That's because she was 29 when she won it, and already trending upward the past year. So she was old enough/been around long enough to have sympathizers, but she was winning enough where she couldn't be labelled a total fluke (ala Schiavone). Plus, she appears to have a nice personality, as well. That helps! My two cents.

Potato
Jul 14th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Dementieva has always seemed the least hated. How could you? :hearts:

Li Na too.

C. Drone
Jul 14th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Petra Kvitova doesn't have very many...

yet. Wait until she constantly beats faves of others. :oh:

Specter
Jul 14th, 2011, 10:03 PM
I was going to suggest Tammy but a bunch of Samtards got huffy with her when she was complaining about the light at Wimbledon (even though it was gone 9.15.)

Good times.

That's in part because most people can't stand Sexa.

Dementieva has always seemed the least hated. How could you? :hearts:

I think any potential hater would be scared off by the thought of the crew of the SS Dementieva coming after them.

njnetswill
Jul 14th, 2011, 10:21 PM
I remember that Kim didn't use to have many haters. Saint Kim wasn't a joke nickname back then, people really did think she was the nicest player and a perpetual underachiever. Then she finally got a GS and it all went downhill from there.

Sammo
Jul 14th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Hantuchova.

Fans of mongoloid players dislike her because she is too 'cold' :facepalm:

Henpova
Jul 14th, 2011, 10:50 PM

I love Lisicki....just because a player push and beat on of my fav dose not make me hate them...I was more mad at Li for letting those aces on match point get to her.

Vikapower
Jul 15th, 2011, 01:56 AM
I've never seen anybody hate on Victoria on the 2 last years I've been thoroughly been her supporter, it seems like her game makes unanimity on this board and that's quite pleasurable to experience in today's world that a talent of her caliber is recognized as it should be and even more for the greater things she'll accomplish in the future. It's also obviously true that her game has no evident holes and that it becomes completely impossible to generate relentless hating on the brilliance and sparkles of magic she produces by the simple swing of racket. She's very humble too despite all the greatness that she has and that she knows that she has producing a magical aura that submerges people's hearts, souls and unites all into one peaceful world where troubles are none at the expression of her musical tennis masterpieces. She has silence for art and genius to silence anyone, impossible to hate.

Broseghini
Jul 15th, 2011, 02:14 AM
See this thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=423486) :shrug:

Graftard
Jul 15th, 2011, 02:52 AM
Kvitova has no haters apart from maybe a few Carotards who are still bitter about last year's Wimbledon humiliation.

BlueTrees
Jul 15th, 2011, 03:36 AM
Safarova :shrug:

Zvonapova
Jul 15th, 2011, 03:40 AM
Even though I'm not a fan, it's kind of hard to hate girls like Lisicki and Clijsters who are so gracious off the court. Then again I don't understand the hate for players like Wozniacki or Venus Williams either....It's kind of weird to me.

hpme
Jul 15th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Miss Marion Bartoli doesn't have a hater :devil:

C. Drone
Jul 15th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Even though I'm not a fan, it's kind of hard to hate girls like Lisicki and Clijsters who are so gracious off the court. Then again I don't understand the hate for players like Wozniacki or Venus Williams either....It's kind of weird to me.

do you really think people need valid reasons to dislike/hate? how naive. :p

pav
Jul 15th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Sainte Amélie :angel:
I strenuously object to that statement,I committed years and a lot of effort into anti Momoism!

Vulturepova
Jul 15th, 2011, 10:08 AM

No, I still don't like her :p

Kəv.
Jul 15th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Jarka :p

Sombrerero loco
Jul 15th, 2011, 10:18 AM
yeah, vania :lol: because she is so lovely

Corswandt
Jul 15th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Kvitova has no haters apart from maybe a few Carotards who are still bitter about last year's Wimbledon humiliation.

http://www.tennisforum.com/member.php?u=50620

Corswandt
Jul 15th, 2011, 10:46 AM
No one could hate Ai Sugiyama, it was just impossible :lol:

I did. Useless puffballer whose only purpose was to make other players look better than they really were.

Kimiko Date-Krumm :shrug:

LOLOLOL choking and gamesmanship when she was here at the Estoril Open.

Kirt12255
Jul 15th, 2011, 10:56 AM
I've never seen anybody hate on Victoria on the 2 last years I've been thoroughly been her supporter, it seems like her game makes unanimity on this board and that's quite pleasurable to experience in today's world that a talent of her caliber is recognized as it should be and even more for the greater things she'll accomplish in the future. It's also obviously true that her game has no evident holes and that it becomes completely impossible to generate relentless hating on the brilliance and sparkles of magic she produces by the simple swing of racket. She's very humble too despite all the greatness that she has and that she knows that she has producing a magical aura that submerges people's hearts, souls and unites all into one peaceful world where troubles are none at the expression of her musical tennis masterpieces. She has silence for art and genius to silence anyone, impossible to hate.
.......and then she opens her mouth and that god-awful noise comes out...nothing silent about that!

Fantasy Hero
Jul 15th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Alex Dulgheru :angel:

Curcubeu
Jul 15th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Alex Dulgheru :angel:

Ask Chrono or how he is named now... :spit:

By the way, I think it's her game which brings most haters, not her personality... :shrug:

Skoo
Jul 15th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Julia Görges and Johanna Larsson :)

Fantasy Hero
Jul 15th, 2011, 11:52 AM
^ i was kidding indeed :p

Curcubeu
Jul 15th, 2011, 11:55 AM
^ i was kidding indeed :p

I know! :lol:

Jeff
Jul 15th, 2011, 12:01 PM
This board is so dramatic and diverse, that there is probably no player that doesn't have a hater. Doesn't matter if she is too blonde, too pretty, too ugly, too skinny, too fat, grunts too loud, isn't animated enough, hits too hard, too agressive, not aggressive enough, plays too much, plays too little, wins too much, sucks too much, cries too much, beats players you love, can't beat players you hate.

Pick one?

BepaMaria
Jul 15th, 2011, 12:29 PM
I don't see any Goerges haters on this board. Hantuchova, Kirilenko, Lisicki and Gajdosova also have very few haters i think.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jul 15th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Alisa Kleybanova

Fantasy Hero
Jul 15th, 2011, 12:38 PM
I don't see any Goerges haters on this board. Hantuchova, Kirilenko, Lisicki and Gajdosova also have very few haters i think.

count me in as a disliker :p

MK Ultra
Jul 15th, 2011, 12:44 PM

Right.:tape:

justine schnyder
Jul 15th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Kanepi...

So now you do..

I'd go with Date-Krumm

Zvonapova
Jul 15th, 2011, 01:02 PM

Hate is a strong word, but not a big Azarenka fan.

longtin23
Jul 15th, 2011, 02:46 PM
No one... I looked through all the pages and saw some names that I hate like Lisicki, Wozniak ,Hantuchova and obviously haters still hate Li and other player.

I think less : A.Rad, Lena D, KDK...

Smitten
Jul 15th, 2011, 03:53 PM
I did. Useless puffballer whose only purpose was to make other players look better than they really were.

Oh so you hate Kirilenko too?

PMBH
Jul 15th, 2011, 03:55 PM

Only players who have achieved something attract many haters. Expect trolling of Lisicki and Goerges to increase dramatically in the years to come.

Ciarán
Jul 15th, 2011, 04:01 PM

Lisicki irritates me strongly in her on court attitude. I am impressed by her game though and I do not 'hate' her per say.

I fucking hate Victoria Azarenka.

Sammo
Jul 15th, 2011, 04:08 PM
I hate Victoria Azarenka.

Safe-From-Harm
Jul 15th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Lisicki irritates me strongly in her on court attitude. I am impressed by her game though and I do not 'hate' her per say.

I hate Victoria Azarenka.

:lol:
And I am sure You are in major.

Spring Pools
Jul 15th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Aleks Wozniak :)

Plenty of people hate her. It's her fault that Lena never got her slam.

Spring Pools
Jul 15th, 2011, 04:55 PM
No one dislikes Brie Whitehead.

The people who lose to her do... (So like 4 people)

Spring Pools
Jul 15th, 2011, 04:57 PM
I think any potential hater would be scared off by the thought of the crew of the SS Dementieva coming after them.
Or the KGB

lang26
Jul 15th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Players who R Nobody or Old as Dust with there career fading away overall. Those type players, people dont have reason to hate because they're not a threat to they're favs players.

ardley
Jul 15th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Vesnina, Szavay, Rybarikova

Ayumilove
Jul 15th, 2011, 05:46 PM
No matter how bad Morita is as a player, you won't hate her

who the hell are you to say morita is a bad player? :rolleyes:
I wouldn't call top 45 bad.
lets compare her head to head with petra why don't we? :shrug:

killerqueen
Jul 15th, 2011, 05:48 PM
I haven't been here long, but I've never read a single hate comment for Elena Dementieva, though I guess it's hard to rag on a retired player that much! :p

Ayumilove
Jul 15th, 2011, 05:50 PM

i am a huge li na fan and i really like lisicki :p
though i did hate sabine for the few hours following their match :lol:

Doully
Jul 15th, 2011, 05:53 PM
I haven't been here long, but I've never read a single hate comment for Elena Dementieva, though I guess it's hard to rag on a retired player that much! :p

You've yet to see the Graf/Seles threads then... :o.

Ian Aberdon
Jul 15th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Kveta Peschke.

melodynelson
Jul 15th, 2011, 06:21 PM
I can't stand Azarenka or Kuznetsova, just so the ones who said otherwise know it's bullshit.

Chip.
Jul 15th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Diamond Jackson :bowdown:

Vikapower
Jul 15th, 2011, 06:25 PM

And just like all people who say that hate her you always come with the same relentless arguments, her scream, squeak whatever they call that and sometime ago it was her on-court attitude (...) what's yours since her game has no evident holes !?

The Witch-king
Jul 15th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Players who R Nobody or Old as Dust with there career fading away overall. Those type players, people dont have reason to hate because they're not a threat to they're favs players.
so why does Sharapova have so many haters?

kidding :)

Ciarán
Jul 15th, 2011, 07:17 PM
And just like all people who say that hate her you always come with the same relentless arguments, her scream, squeak whatever they call that and sometime ago it was her on-court attitude (...) what's yours since her game has no evident holes !?

Please, do not try to patronize me :lol: I am pretty sure my reasons for disliking a player are much more relevant than any reason you could ever have for disliking a player. How shallow of you to think that a person can only be disliked on the basis of their game. Those things you mentioned are all true and enough to dislike her. The grunt is the fakest, most over the top grunt on tour and it's partly down to one of my favourite players :lol:. Little Eastern European bitches like Vika have been trying to imitate Maria (game wise too) for years (and continue to do so, look at the amount of juniors from Eastern Europe grunting like that now :help:), but sadly that hasn't been enough to emulate Maria's success. Calling it a grunt is an understatement because it's a forced noise. Now you may say 'Well how can't that annoy you about Maria?', but Maria's sounds more natural (I am not saying it is entirely natural, but habit) to me, more like a gravely grunt and one which only gets as loud as it does in moments of intensity. She is the most brattish player I have ever seen on court, screaming, throwing her racket and even intimidating and mocking lines people, which in my opinion is disgusting. I hate how she is so in your face about every point whether she wins or loses it. I hate that look and fist pump she gives to her box. I also hate when she enters an arena with earphones in, completely ignoring the crowd and thinking she is the shit. Please, save me the ear ache of 'getting in the zone' or whatever, because for a loser like her it's all about the image. Who the fuck does she think she is? Rocky or something? :lol:

Bringing it down to technicalities I do not enjoy watching Victoria play and I do not appreciate her game or technique. Victoria Azarenka is a glorified basher with no other weapons other than her huge groundstrokes (which are often quite jammy, mostly on the forehand side) and she relies so heavily on these, that when they're off she inevitably loses. She often comes out just thumping the ball as hard as she can with no real game plan or any sort of brain behind it. She has no plan B and that is why it took her so long to make the SFs of a grand slam. Her technique on her forehand is horrible and the ball often just pops up the center of the court and I feel like she often takes the ball quite late on this shot and the ball has no where else to go but close to the tramlines on the ad court, making some winners look a little more spectacular than they actually are :lol:. I am aware she's an accomplished doubles player, but I have yet to see her incorporate any kind of net play at will in a singles match. She also lacks killer instinct and I feel (as brattish as she can be) she's almost passive at times. Particularly in the latter stages of slams and other tournaments (against 'bigger' names), almost with the attitude 'I did well, this is enough.'. I just can't stand this 'loser' attitude. In comparison to other top players like Serena and Maria who want to win every single point, match and tournament and will die on the court to win. She lacks variety and I find her boring to watch (on top of everything else). Seriously, I could write an essay on this girl.

Leelee.
Jul 15th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Diamond Jackson :bowdown:
She needs to accept more payments from Brie's mommy.

ivan55k
Jul 15th, 2011, 07:52 PM
kim clijsters :) she is a mother. lol

Leelee.
Jul 15th, 2011, 08:27 PM
I doubt such a player exists, especially if you frequent rebecca.proboards.com.

Leelee.
Jul 15th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Karolina is the master of the defensive lob that lands right on the baseline. That has to be luck. Luck is the only explanation for anyone from Generation Suck being successful.

BartoLiNa
Jul 17th, 2011, 10:29 AM

Wow, she doesn't have any weaknesses at all :eek: She must have won so many grand slams by now, remind me how many major titles she has?

Lachy
Jul 17th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Please, do not try to patronize me :lol: I am pretty sure my reasons for disliking a player are much more relevant than any reason you could ever have for disliking a player. How shallow of you to think that a person can only be disliked on the basis of their game. Those things you mentioned are all true and enough to dislike her. The grunt is the fakest, most over the top grunt on tour and it's partly down to one of my favourite players :lol:. Little Eastern European bitches like Vika have been trying to imitate Maria (game wise too) for years (and continue to do so, look at the amount of juniors from Eastern Europe grunting like that now :help:), but sadly that hasn't been enough to emulate Maria's success. Calling it a grunt is an understatement because it's a forced noise. Now you may say 'Well how can't that annoy you about Maria?', but Maria's sounds more natural (I am not saying it is entirely natural, but habit) to me, more like a gravely grunt and one which only gets as loud as it does in moments of intensity. She is the most brattish player I have ever seen on court, screaming, throwing her racket and even intimidating and mocking lines people, which in my opinion is disgusting. I hate how she is so in your face about every point whether she wins or loses it. I hate that look and fist pump she gives to her box. I also hate when she enters an arena with earphones in, completely ignoring the crowd and thinking she is the shit. Please, save me the ear ache of 'getting in the zone' or whatever, because for a loser like her it's all about the image. Who the fuck does she think she is? Rocky or something? :lol:

Bringing it down to technicalities I do not enjoy watching Victoria play and I do not appreciate her game or technique. Victoria Azarenka is a glorified basher with no other weapons other than her huge groundstrokes (which are often quite jammy, mostly on the forehand side) and she relies so heavily on these, that when they're off she inevitably loses. She often comes out just thumping the ball as hard as she can with no real game plan or any sort of brain behind it. She has no plan B and that is why it took her so long to make the SFs of a grand slam. Her technique on her forehand is horrible and the ball often just pops up the center of the court and I feel like she often takes the ball quite late on this shot and the ball has no where else to go but close to the tramlines on the ad court, making some winners look a little more spectacular than they actually are :lol:. I am aware she's an accomplished doubles player, but I have yet to see her incorporate any kind of net play at will in a singles match. She also lacks killer instinct and I feel (as brattish as she can be) she's almost passive at times. Particularly in the latter stages of slams and other tournaments (against 'bigger' names), almost with the attitude 'I did well, this is enough.'. I just can't stand this 'loser' attitude. In comparison to other top players like Serena and Maria who want to win every single point, match and tournament and will die on the court to win. She lacks variety and I find her boring to watch (on top of everything else). Seriously, I could write an essay on this girl.

OMG that first paragraph completely captured every single one of my thoughts on Azarenka. :hysteric: :hysteric: My thoughts exactly :rolls:

nevetssllim
Jul 17th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Wow, she doesn't have any weaknesses at all :eek: She must have won so many grand slams by now, remind me how many major titles she has?

:oh:

I can't stand Vika either. :p

AnomyBC
Jul 17th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Some players with no haters (so far)....

Da Hye Kim
Tereza Hejlova
Evgeniya Svintsova
Jade Suvrijn
Iva Mekovec
Ebony Panoho
Belinda Woolcock
Ximena Siles Luna Violeta
Tanaporn Thongsing
Etc.

We'll see how long that lasts :)

thegreendestiny
Jul 17th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Elena :bowdown: nobody can hate those divine bangs :D

Dementieva haters = Ancitards

BartoLiNa
Jul 17th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Peng Shaui
Roberta Vinci
Kaia Kanepi
Elena Vesnina

Vikapower
Jul 17th, 2011, 03:54 PM

You need to have majors for your game to be considered to have no weaknesses now !? Didn't know... :lol: like as if tennis only consisted of technique, FH and BH to explain why X or Y player hasn't won or didn't win a major. :lol:

BTW I only said that her game has no evident weaknesses to your her game has no weaknesses - way to create useless drama on her up-coming highness. :lol:

NoppaNoppa
Jul 17th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Simple. All black player!

pla
Jul 17th, 2011, 05:33 PM
You need to have majors for your game to be considered to have no weaknesses now !? Didn't know... :lol: like as if tennis only consisted of technique, FH and BH to explain why X or Y player hasn't won or didn't win a major. :lol:

BTW I only said that her game has no evident weaknesses to your her game has no weaknesses - way to create useless drama on her up-coming highness. :lol:

But Viktoria's game does have weaknesses: forehand, serve, predictability and lack of variation. These are quite some weaknesses I must say. She is quite consistent in what she has as a game and I respect her for these results but to say she has no weaknesses is a bit too much :)

marineblue
Jul 17th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Wait until a player go up in the ranking and then haters came like mushrooms

Yes, the success is unforgiveable for some people. Anyway, I find it pretty pathetic to hate a player.

GoofyDuck
Jul 17th, 2011, 05:59 PM
:oh:

I can't stand Vika either. :p

For her fans you have to write an essay of 500 words to somehow justify your opinion about this screaming brat.

Vikapower
Jul 17th, 2011, 06:12 PM
But Viktoria's game does have weaknesses: forehand, serve, predictability and lack of variation. These are quite some weaknesses I must say. She is quite consistent in what she has as a game and I respect her for these results but to say she has no weaknesses is a bit too much :)

:lol: Seems like you read the version of BartoLiNa - my original statement is that her game has no evident flaws. You need to dig pretty deep and against specific types of players to find something against her game - these things you listed only appears against a category of players who can and actually thump her all the remaining agrees with me that her game has no weaknesses.

pla
Jul 17th, 2011, 06:13 PM
:lol: Seems like you read the version of BartoLiNa - my original statement is that her game has no evident flaws. You need to dig pretty deep and against specific types of players to find something against her game - these things you listed only appears against a category of players who can and actually thump her all the remaining agrees with me that her game has no weaknesses.

Well, it all depends on what you see. For me, they are pretty evident, so I list them exactly as "evident flaws".

Ciarán
Jul 17th, 2011, 06:14 PM

First of all you dug yourself a hole, now you've buried yourself 6ft under :lol: Your knowledge (or lack of) of tennis is laughable.

Vikapower
Jul 17th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Well, it all depends on what you see. For me, they are pretty evident, so I list them exactly as "evident flaws".

:lol: No, the reason you say Vika's FH has flaws is because you searched in all the technical stuffs and details to find the stub in that department. When you watch Victoria and not against a certain category of players, it doesn't jump to the eye that her FH is a so-so shot.

Victoria does everything with her FH, she hits it quite well, can accelerate though it, direct it, put effects etc... when you watch her overall - now if you dig deep then you can eventually find stubs against that shot.

First of all you dug yourself a hole, now you've buried yourself 6ft under :lol: Your knowledge (or lack of) of tennis is laughable.

Please enlighten me on the hole I dug myself into. :lol: I don't have the impression to have contradicted myself or something... :lol: It's BartoLiNa who created the drama with his Vika's game has no weaknesses... I said no evident weaknesses and it's me that takes the blows. :rolls:

NoppaNoppa
Jul 17th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Winner Dally Randriantefy (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=58850)

Honorable mension Amanda Coetzer
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_Coetzer)

Vikapower
Jul 17th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Vlada can you please stop with your comments? :o

Because you're making Vika look really bad,which are not your intentions,right? :shrug: People will just hate her more. :o

I never said anything dramatic... :shrug: I simply just said that her game has no stubs that jumps to the immediate eye, what's wrong in saying that since this is a fact !? The same can be said with Maria, Petra etc... and not be said for Ana (BH) or Caro (FH)...

They wordshop my phrase to their advantage to create drama but these haters are the usual suspects. :lol: I love Victoria so maybe my perception of things is very biased and disrespectful for the TF board. Ok (...) ! :p

pla
Jul 17th, 2011, 07:18 PM
:lol: No, the reason you say Vika's FH has flaws is because you searched in all the technical stuffs and details to find the stub in that department. When you watch Victoria and not against a certain category of players, it doesn't jump to the eye that her FH is a so-so shot.

Victoria does everything with her FH, she hits it quite well, can accelerate though it, direct it, put effects etc... when you watch her overall - now if you dig deep then you can eventually find stubs against that shot.

I think I know better the reason I say it ;). Believe it or not but by seeing someone's technique on a shot you can see if there is some kind of flaw or nor. I mean, if you see it then it's evident. I don't need to search matches with someone actually exploiting the problem to see it exists. And this is just one flaw between others I have mentioned, all of them being quite evident. Look, I don't want to be negative towards her, it's not my intention, I am just stating what I see in her game. It does jump on the eye, as you say.