PDA

View Full Version : Nastja Kolar

Bronx19
Jul 13th, 2011, 11:41 AM
This young lady in certifiably insane.

Discuss.

Boreas
Jul 13th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Yeah, there goes that theory that girls mature faster...

Kəv.
Jul 13th, 2011, 11:49 AM
She threw her racket into the stands :spit:

Kəv.
Jul 13th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Did she just scream and say Ajde?

igralec33
Jul 13th, 2011, 11:53 AM
It's funnier to watch. :p Oh, if you would also understand what she is talking about. :oh:

JustPetko
Jul 13th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Did she just scream and say Ajde?

Yes, Ivanovic must be her idol :p

Curcubeu
Jul 13th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Compared to things I've heard at Romanian junior tournaments, Kolar doesn't really stand out... :shrug:

Kəv.
Jul 13th, 2011, 11:55 AM
It's funnier to watch. :p Oh, if you would also understand what she is talking about. :oh:

What is she saying?

sdtoot
Jul 13th, 2011, 11:57 AM
This crazy attitude may restrict her future chances of MD wildcards.

SVK
Jul 13th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Nothing strange, todayīs teenager are simply hot tempered. Pro tennis players are still humans like we all, I would like to see you, saint TF posters, at age 16 at her place:lol: She is playing her first WTA and she just wasted 6 MPs...that would be simply too much for nerves of most such young player, she will grow up I believe. And she is a huge talent when she is playing her game, it would be shame if she would not break TOP 50, 20 etc...

Kəv.
Jul 13th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Dont worry, i have behaviour like that ;)

igralec33
Jul 13th, 2011, 11:59 AM
What is she saying?
She is cursing all the time. And I think there was sentence when she used "she (Pervak)" and "crazy". :oh: Nastja is funny girl. :lol:

njnetswill
Jul 13th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Yes :hearts: WTA needs more personalities to make things a little more fun.

Pops Maellard
Jul 13th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Just what we need. Another bad-tempered choker. :cheer:

Rainmaker
Jul 13th, 2011, 12:04 PM
considering she just wasted six MPs shes still amazingly competitive. i wouldve expected a bagel in the third.

delicatecutter
Jul 13th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Poor thing.

Rui.
Jul 13th, 2011, 12:15 PM
She's mostly saying,how Pervak is lucky with hitting all this lines.

TF's way of saying a young player is doing relatively well on the wtatour: "She's a bitch"..
Larcher was the last bitch I guess... Robson never got the chance to be one... She called the others first :)

Linguae^
Jul 13th, 2011, 12:17 PM
People, she lost 6 match points and a match and she is still 16. What a bad combination. :p :o :o

Beat
Jul 13th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Yes :hearts: WTA needs more personalities to make things a little more fun.

one of the most common popular misconception on TF.
throwing tantrums ≠ having personality.

Matej
Jul 13th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Yes, sheīs definitely a little John McEnroe out there on the court. :)

Nothing strange, todayīs teenager are simply hot tempered. Pro tennis players are still humans like we all, I would like to see you, saint TF posters, at age 16 at her place:lol: She is playing her first WTA and she just wasted 6 MPs...that would be simply too much for nerves of most such young player, she will grow up I believe. And she is a huge talent when she is playing her game, it would be shame if she would not break TOP 50, 20 etc...

Top 20? Seriously? :rolleyes:

She played quite well (sometimes), but sheīs very far from that level (i.e. her serve etc.). And Pervak is an extremely mediocre player. How she got to the 4th round of Wimbledon is completely beyond me. :help: :shrug:

Matej
Jul 13th, 2011, 12:24 PM
People, she lost 6 match points and a match and she is still 16. What a bad combination. :p :o :o

Yeah, sheīs still 16 ... like for two more days. :) :) :)

SVK
Jul 13th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Yes, sheīs definitely a little John McEnroe out there on the court. :)

Top 20? Seriously? :rolleyes:

She played quite well (sometimes), but sheīs very far from that level (i.e. her serve etc.). And Pervak is an extremely mediocre player. How she got to the 4th round of Wimbledon is completely beyond me. :help: :shrug:

She is 16, she will improve, that was not her peak surely. Already now her game has an amazingly high level...what is not of course a guarantee that she will be a great player, but the potential is there. Many players at TOP 20 had similar game as Nastja, so why she canīt break it too?:shrug: I didnīt say she will be there, I just say that I wish she will be there...nowadays you can break TOP 20 easily and you even donīt need a special game to make that.

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 13th, 2011, 01:20 PM
She is 16, she will improve, that was not her peak surely. Already now her game has an amazingly high level...what is not of course a guarantee that she will be a great player, but the potential is there. Many players at TOP 20 had similar game as Nastja, so why she canīt break it too?:shrug: I didnīt say she will be there, I just say that I wish she will be there...nowadays you can break TOP 20 easily and you even donīt need a special game to make that.

I certainly agree you can break the top 20 without a special game but even so I wouldn't say you can break the top 20 easily. The players that break the top 20, especially those who do it without a special game do it because they work ridiculously hard on their fitness, strength and conditioning, manage to find top notch coaching and also manage to stay relatively injury free. So it is far from easy. I'd say the sport is as competitive as ever it's just that things like fitness and conditioning which players do have some control over have as much or even more bearing on a player's success than things like raw talent which players don't have any control over.

propi
Jul 13th, 2011, 01:30 PM
one of the most common popular misconception on TF.
throwing tantrums ≠ having personality.
Yep, I often wonder what would these posters do if some of their family members had such personalities :rolleyes:

SVK
Jul 13th, 2011, 01:32 PM
I certainly agree you can break the top 20 without a special game but even so I wouldn't say you can break the top 20 easily. The players that break the top 20, especially those who do it without a special game do it because they work ridiculously hard on their fitness, strength and conditioning, manage to find top notch coaching and also manage to stay relatively injury free. So it is far from easy. I'd say the sport is as competitive as ever it's just that things like fitness and conditioning which players do have some control over have as much or even more bearing on a player's success than things like raw talent which players don't have any control over.

I think we misunderstood each other there, I probably used wrong word though:p This easily wasnīt related to breaking TOP 20,I used it more like hmmmm...like itīs not surprising when you can find a girl with...letīs say not that attractive game in TOP 20 too;) Hope you understand now, it actually couldnīt make sense a bit but I really donīt know how to explain it in other way:lol:

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 13th, 2011, 01:38 PM
I think we misunderstood each other there, I probably used wrong word though:p This easily wasnīt related to breaking TOP 20,I used it more like hmmmm...like itīs not surprising when you can find a girl with...letīs say not that attractive game in TOP 20 too;) Hope you understand now, it actually couldnīt make sense a bit but I really donīt know how to explain it in other way:lol:

To be honest I knew exactly what you meant from the very beginning and I knew you didn't really mean to imply that. And infact I think we both agree that it doesn't take a spectacular game to make the top 20 as much as a strong body, strong mind and a lot of sweat.

By the way, I have yet to see this girl play, I did not catch either of her matches this week, but from your descriptions of her I think I'm going to like her a lot, however well she does.

Ivanovic2008
Jul 13th, 2011, 01:40 PM
She seems like a brat but hopefully she'll fix that attitude.

Meelis
Jul 13th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Kolar is member of exclusive club of players, who have received a point penalty while being a match-point down :p

SVK
Jul 13th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Kolar is member of exclusive club of players, who have received a point penalty while being a match-point down :p

:spit:
The other is Putintseva(?) Iīve heard sth like that about her...Well, she will grow up, although some signs of this behaviour will stay for sure, itīs her personality and that will hardly change, but I bet in, for example, 10 years she wonīt be stupid enough to go for point penalty in opponentīs adv like she did today too.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot Serena:oh:

BlueTrees
Jul 13th, 2011, 02:03 PM
If you think she's bad try watching a Putintseva match. :wavey:

longtin23
Jul 13th, 2011, 02:24 PM
I saw 'Nasty Color'

BlueTrees
Jul 13th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Nasty Nastja. :oh:

Meelis
Jul 13th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Orange Bowl '09 SF vs. Dabrowski,right? :p

yes

C. Drone
Jul 13th, 2011, 07:44 PM

sign of greatness. :cool:

today once she threw her racquet up into air, 10-15m high, and didn't even cared where it lands. :scared:

njnetswill
Jul 13th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Yep, I often wonder what would these posters do if some of their family members had such personalities :rolleyes:

I don't watch my family members on TV or pay tickets to sit in the stands expecting entertainment. Comparison invalid :wavey:

legionmx
Jul 14th, 2011, 04:23 AM
Great future for this girl. Normal top 5 behavior... if she keeps this on she could be No. 4 of the world in about 5 years at 21... or be as high as No. 2 in about 10 years at 26...

:rolleyes:

Freakan
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Kolar's fans here are hilarious :lol:

Boreas
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:40 AM
If you think she's bad try watching a Putintseva match. :wavey:

You know it's bad when you resort to comparing her with the worst behaved player...